๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ...

By 0httpnamjin0

One boring day Felix Lee decides to go on an anonymous website many know as Omegle. The 20-year-old comes acr... More

แดกแด‡สŸแด„แดแดแด‡, ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€๊œฑ.
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฐ
โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฑโš ๏ธ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿณ
โš ๏ธ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿดโš ๏ธ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿต
โš ๏ธ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโš ๏ธ
โš ๏ธ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโš ๏ธ
โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ โš ๏ธ
โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ โš ๏ธ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ โš ๏ธ
โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด โš ๏ธ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ โš ๏ธ
โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ โš ๏ธ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ฑ!

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต

223 3 0
By 0httpnamjin0

"Now, the real question is, when am I going home?" Jisung asked, rolling around in front of Minho.

"I'll think about it, although if you keep pestering me, you can just stay whether you like it or not." The brunette sighed, then stood up to fix himself into a new outfit.

"Okay, rich boy." Jisung mumbled, sitting straight in his chair as he scrolled through his phone.

"Thank you?" Minho replied, after he finished changing he snatched the phone out of Jisung's hand. "I don't trust you. I'm keeping this until I get a gut feeling about you. My gut feeling is never wrong." He said, placing the phone into his pocket.

"Hey-! My nudes are in there." Jisung frowned.

"With whom do you share those with?" Minho asked, taking the phone back out then putting it towards Jisungs face, when it unlocked he clicked on the camera app and started shuffling through things.

"To nobody to be honest, I just like to take them when I'm bored." Jisung shrugged.

"Oh," Minho was typing something when he clicked one last button and put the phone away in his pocket again. "I added my phone number into your cell phone, I also sent the nudes to myself." He said.

"Wow, if you wanted them so badly you could have just asked." Jisung snickered.

"Adorable." Minho said then leaned closer to Jisung. "But I never ask." He tapped Jisung's nose before standing normally again, with his hands in his two front pockets. "I just do and receive."

"I noticed when you did that yesterday." Jisung looked at Minho. "I'm bored, also those people we bumped into yesterday were cool looking." He randomly spat out his thoughts.

"Yes you could say, although I don't really pay any attention to things unless it benefits me in some way. Also you have quite the attitude." Minho replied.

"Attitude? I know, it's the way I act when you really get to know me." Jisung smiled.

"This reminds me of what my friend told me about his boyfriend." Minho said. Is this a trend now? Where humans tend to be 100 times more annoying? He thought impulsively.

"Am I your boyfriend now?" Jisung asked, with an innocent look on his face when he got close to Lee Know's face.

"Hm, you must trust people very easily." Minho chuckled. "Word of advice, don't keep doing that, there's some dick heads out there, I'm one of them."

Jisung backed up and sat back down. "Mm, I've had some experiences with people worse than you. But to be honest, you aren't that bad."

"I'm not? That's unsettling..." Minho jokes. "You haven't even seen the bad part of me yet and you already think I'm half bad. You're in for quite a ride."

"From this whole, incubus thing you've told me. You get hungry, quite a lot." Jisung laughed.

"True, it varies depending on the incubus. Aren't there foodies for humans? Well theres demons like that, but of course instead it's sex for us." Minho explained. "Some just get hungrier than others."

"Ah I see, living with you here I literally cannot wear something like shorts anymore though." Jisung giggled.

"You're right, mini shorts or skirts would be a better fit." The brunette said, sitting beside Jisung on the large bed.

"Is this why you're having me wear this?" Jisung put his hand over his skirt to show what he was talking about.

Minho nodded, "Precisely."

"Oh okay," Jisung put his hand back in between his legs to rest on the chair where it was before.

"Do you want to do something entertaining? I have some fun things around here, surprising or not." Minho suggested. "There's a go cart room if you'd like."

"Yes, I'd love to." Jisung stood up already and pranced around eagerly.

Minho almost smiled and picked Jisung up, bringing him to the room. Minho flipped a switch revealing four stationed go carts of different colors and a long tire surrounded course. "Here we are, and this is for me." He placed Jisung down and walked over to a chair with a stack of newspaper on it.

"Yes yes, thank you." Jisung rushed over to a blue go cart and kept his legs closed because of his skirt as he started driving it around.

Every once in a while Minho peered over his newspapers and watched Jisung have fun around the track. "If you click the green button on the left side of the steering wheel it goes faster, be careful though and fasten your helmet!" He shouted over the loud engine noise.

Jisung nodded, clicking the button, his eyes widening from the sudden speed. "Holy shit-this is like I'm riding your dick!"

For the first time in a while Minho broke out into laughter. "I'll give you ice cream later for that one!" He smiled, shaking his head and going back to reading his paper.

_

After a while, Jisung had gotten bored again and started eating the ice cream Lee Know had given him. "I love cookie dough ice cream, it's so good." He said before licking the ice cream so more.

"You can get some whenever you ask." Minho replied. "I can tell you enjoy sweets, you're even leaving the cone spotless."

Jisung nodded, then finished the whole thing. "Don't you want some-" he paused before remembering something.

"What's that?" Minho asked.

"I was about to ask you if you wanted some ice cream too, then remembered that you're an incubus." Jisung laughed.

"Ah, well thanks anyways. We can watch some television later, there's this good crime series I'm watching but I've rewatched it so many times so I don't mind starting anew for you." The brunette said, leaning on the counter.

"We should do a q and a. I'll go first, what does it feel like to eat?" Jisung asked.

"Same way it does for humans except no taste, more pleasure. We just have sex then feel full I guess, if that makes sense." Minho explained.

"I get it... Now ask me a question!" Jisung stood up beside Lee Know.

"Hm, how many people have you dated?" Minho asked.

"To be honest... only one." Jisung sighed.

"Better than zero I guess though. As long as the relationship was worth it while it lasted that's all that matters." Minho said.

"Mhm. Lets see, ah I got one! Why and when did you want/see me?" The younger asked Lee Know.

"I've been seeing you for around... two years? I'm also very picky with who I date. I've never allowed myself to date anyone but you caught my eyes not only because of your looks but your personality is astonishing, in a good way." Minho replied.

Jisung nodded then stood in front of Lee Know, grabbing the older's tie and bringing him closer. "Date me then."

Minho looked at Jisung's eyes then his lips and back before kissing him. "You said it, don't regret anything." He pulled the younger closer by the waist.

Jisung let his grip on the tie go loose. "I won't, trust me." He whispered.

"Good, now let's go watch that show, I'll try my best not to do anything too much." Minho brought Jisung down the hallway and into the living room where the couch was opposite of a fireplace.

"Do what too much?" Jisung asked, confused as he sat down on the couch.

"You'll find out if you keep reminding me." Minho turned on the fireplace with a remote then grabbed the TV remote and searched for his show.

Jisung gulped then looked at the TV. "What are we gonna watch?" He changed the topic.

"A crime drama, it's mostly action with some mild comedy. But the plot is just great." Minho answered, then clicked on the show. He pulled Jisung closer to his side, an arm around the younger's neck.

I like this already. The squirrel-like male thought as he smiled and embraced Lee Know's warmth.

Minho snuck some side eye looks at Jisung who was watching the screen constantly. He brought the hand around Jisung's neck down to his shoulder, squeezing him tighter. "You look so cute, when you're focused on something your eyes light up, I've only ever seen it from far away but it's even more astonishing up close." Minho whispered.

Jisung lost his focus on the drama but kept his eyes peeled on the screen as he felt a blush creep up his cheeks.

"I know you heard me, your thoughts are overriding right now." Minho chuckled and kissed Jisung's cheek.

Jisung felt his heart rate go up higher when Lee Know laughed, the younger finding it oddly attractive.

"I'll let you keep watching, interrupting is rude." Minho whispered and looked back at the screen. He used his other free hand to push Jisung's head onto his shoulder so it was resting there.

"Thanks." Jisung smiled at his boyfriend, then looked back at the TV.

A few hours and episodes in, Minho looked over at Jisung and saw that he was sleeping. He paused the show and turned off the TV then laid down on the couch and put Jisung over him, Minho hugged Jisung and closed his eyes.

Jisung slowly opened his eyes to see if Lee Know was awake or not, making sure not to move so he wouldn't risk waking the older up. He wriggled free from the brunette and slipped his hands carefully into Minho's suit pocket.

Minho had been awake the whole time but decided to keep his eyes closed in enjoyment. When he felt Jisung's hands in his pocket, he grabbed onto Jisung's wrist out of nowhere then opened his eyes. "What're you doing?"

Jisung got startled and let go of his phone although Lee Know still had a grip on his wrist. "I just wanted my phone, I was bored..." He replied.

"Asking is better than trying to be sneaky with me especially." Minho whispered and sat up, still having Jisung on his lap.

"I'm sorry," Jisung's ears turning a shade of red as he spoke.

"I'll give you your phone back because you were honest and apologized but next time I won't be as generous,." Minho took the device from his pocket and gave it to Jisung.

Jisung nodded. "Now that I know you're awake though, I don't really need this for entertainment right now." The younger put his phone in his own pocket.

"I have another surprise, wait a second." Minho sat up straight and cupped two hands in front of his mouth. "Soongi! Doongi! Dori!" He called out, a few seconds later a few tapping sounds were heard and three cats climbed up on the couch, one of them sitting on the floor near the couch. "Meet my babies." Minho smiled and picked up Doongi.

"Bye." Jisung went on the floor and joined one of the cats, caressing it's head.

"I would feel hurt, but I would have done the same." Minho laughed and watched as Jisung played with the animals.

"They're so cute, now I feel bad about making too much noise when we do it." Jisung pouted, looking at the cat rubbing itself against him.

"They have their own room, it's on the other side of the place so most likely they don't hear anything. My room is kind of unintendedly soundproof too because of the tall and thick wooden door.

"Shh, It's so I don't have to make them in the first place." Jisung whispered, then hugging the same cat was playing with.

Minho took out his phone and took a picture. "This is too cute." He said, making the photo his wallpaper.

Jisung looked up at Lee Know, still holding the cat in his arms. "We are?"

"Very adorable." Minho finished Jisung's sentence. He got down from the sofa and sat behind Jisung, putting his legs on either side of Jisung.

"What's this one's name?" Jisung asked, looking down at the one in his lap.

"That's Dori, she's newer to the family than the others." Minho replied.

"Aw, I love her already." Jisung snuggled the cat.

"She seems to love you too, of course not as much as me though." The older jokes. He was happy that Jisung and the cat's were getting along since he thought of them as his children.

Jisung turned his head and gave Lee Know a kiss, smiling as he did so.

Minho moved Dori from in between them and kissed Jisung back, pulling himself closer.

Jisung pulled away from the kiss. "I'm addicted." Was all the younger said before he returned to playing with Dori.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

914K 30.8K 104
Felix is an omega, with a crush on an alpha named Chan. After pep talking himself for an entire month, he works up the courage to confess to Chan. Un...
260K 12.7K 42
[แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด…] -๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐›๐ข๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ฑ Felix walks into his new school catching the eyes of everyone. He different from eveyone. "He isn't from around h...
115K 4.9K 31
When Lee Felix arrives in Korea from Australia, he ends up getting himself into a mess at a local gas station, he already feels like he doesn't belon...
84.2K 2K 32
Hwang Hyunjin, a handsome young man who is pretty much into rainy days, meet a very special man named Lee Felix, the sunshine he would never expect t...