Dracoria: A New World (Book 1)

Von NovaFornax

Dracoria: A New World (Book 1) Story Description: The story revolves around a woman from earth named Ashley S... Mehr

Story Details
Chapter 1: Graduation
Chapter 2: Distant Emergence
Chapter 3: Visions
Chapter 4: Tragedy
Chapter 5: A Uncle's Message
Chapter 6: Preparations
Chapter 7: Entering the Portal
Chapter 8: A New World
Chapter 9: A New Town
Chapter 10: A Taste of America
Chapter 11: The Meeting with the King
Chapter 12: Choosing a Master
Chapter 13: The Eye
Chapter 14: First Tasks
Chapter 15: Imprisonment
Chapter 16: Echoes of Genesis
Chapter 17: Kidnapped
Chapter 18: Verax's Vengeance
Chapter 19: A Second Chance
Chapter 20: Peaceful Day and a Mystery
Chapter 21: A New Home
Characters of the Story: [From Chapter 1 to 21]
Chapter 22: Exploring
Chapter 23: Unknown Facility
Chapter 24: The Change of Laws
Chapter 25: Draconic Tyranny
Chapter 26: American Bloodshed
Chapter 27: Plans for a New Kingdom
Chapter 28: Silah's Encounter
Chapter 29: Foundation of a New Kingdom
Chapter 30: Project Genesis
Chapter 31: Days of Training
Chapter 32: Freeing Sidney Village
Chapter 33: Drexath's Treason
Chapter 34: Love and Binding
Chapter 35: Facilities
Chapter 36: Mysteries of the Precursors
Chapter 37: Destiny
Chapter 38: Krex's and Sarah Marriage
Chapter 39: Sarah's training
Chapter 40: The Forest Guardian
Chapter 41: Amilda's Master
Characters of the story: [Chapter 20 to 41]
Chapter 42: Xantarian Attack
Chapter 44: Arc Magic Bound
Chapter 45: Locking
Chapter 46: Protonic Rise
Chapter 47: Starfall
Chapter 48: Remnants
Chapter 49: Draconic Language
Chapter 50: Alliance
Chapter 51: Exodus of Dawn City
Chapter 52: Crimson Dominion Attack
Chapter 53: Firewall Ambush
Chapter 54: Dragon of Light
Chapter 55: King's Retreat
Chapter 56: Sarah and Krex Journey
Chapter 57: The Truth
Chapter 58: The Queen and the King
Characters of the Story: [Final]
Author's Notes
Southern Islets Map
Chapter Extra: The Isolated

Chapter 43: Dragon Rider Training

2 1 0
Von NovaFornax

Southern Islets / Skies / Morning / One day later

It was the next day after the Xantarian Forerunners attacks against Firewall and Mirnevir is alone flying with Amilda as he is showing her some flight training first.

Mirnevir: (Spread wings as he is gliding steady) Now, yesterday it was easy! So today I want you to let go your fear of highs. And in doing so we must do the free fall tests.

Amilda: Free fall!? Why??

Mirnevir: Because its part of the test! As you become my rider you must learn to let go off your fears! You aren't going to die, are you ready for this??

Amilda: (Deep breath) I will do this because I trust you will save me.

Mirnevir: Of course I will! Lets go higher. (He flaps his wings harder and started heading way above the clouds) This high should be way enough! Are you ready?

Amilda: (Looking down and she is scared) Oh gods! I cant look down!

Mirnevir: Amil..... At first you will fear the highs but once you do this, your fear will vanish! This test its about trust between me and you. Come on you can do this!

Amilda: (Looking down) Please catch me fast!

Mirnevir: I will! Now deep breath and jump off. Remember spread your arms and legs so you fall slow.

Amilda: Is that a thing!?

Mirnevir: Yes! Your arms and legs will create friction with the air and it will slow your falling velocity! Ill be beside you. Now on my mark.....

Amilda: (Deep breath and she is getting ready) Okay...... Okay I can do this....

Mirnevir: Trust me..... you are not going to die...... Jump in 3.......2.........1...... Now!

Amilda proceed to jump off from Mirnevir and she is started to panic for a bit and seconds later he was beside her dive bombing at the same velocity as her.

Mirnevir: (Beside her diving down and hearing her panicking) Hey!! Hey!! Amilda!!

Amilda: Mirnevir!!! Im so scared!!!

Mirnevir: Relax!! Let your arms and legs do the friction!! Spread them and calm down!!

Amilda: (Spreading arms and she is falling from her back) I cant turn myself to look down!!

Mirnevir: Come on girl!! Retract one of your arms to turn your body upside down!

Amilda: (Turning and she did it but still freaking out somewhat) Im still nervous!!

Mirnevir: Girl!! Look at me!!

Amilda: (The two passed the first clouds while still falling and she looks at him)

Mirnevir: You wont die..... Im here with you.... Lets try this again. (Moves close to her and grabbed her with his claws and proceed to head back again) You panicked Amil.... You cannot panic when you are riding me.

Amilda: (Being carried with him) Im sorry Mir! Im sorry for even panicking! I was scared!!

Mirnevir: Its normal Amilda, this is your first time! But you will get use to it! (He is now high above) Now.... lets do this again. I will drop you on my mark..... Ready?

Amilda: (Calming down and seeing the vastness of cloud fields) Im ready.....

Mirnevir: 3.......2........1....... (Drops her)

She is falling again and doing the same thing and she is making movements and learning how to control her body with the wind and once she is spreading her arms and legs she notice she is indeed slowing down. She is not screaming or panicking and Mirnevir is beside her diving head first next to her.

Mirnevir: You are doing well! Let go off your fears girl!

Amilda: Is still scary!

Mirnevir: But you are not panicking! Because you trust me!

Amilda: When you are next to me, I'm calm down!

Mirnevir: Well I have to be close to you! Im your instructor of these tests! But you are doing well!

She continues falling and doing the same thing.

Mirnevir: (Proceed to grab her and flew away with her) You did it well! We will do another one tomorrow. Now the next lesson is flying at high speed.

Amilda: Oh I want to do that!

Mirnevir: Get on your harness and be ready! (He place her by his back and she is now sitting and ready to do next lesson) You ready?

Amilda: (Holding tight her harness) Lets do some speedy flight!!

Mirnevir: (Roared aloud and lunge at high speeds he was travelling now at 70 mph)

Amilda: (Holding for dear life) This is amazing!!!

Mirnevir was flying close in the waters and proceed to fly around in between of some mountains in one of the Islets.

Mirnevir: (Flapping wings hard and flying still fast) You are doing well!! Keep at it!!

He continue flying at high speeds until he is exhausted after ten minutes of flying fast and proceed to land in the Central Islet.

Mirnevir: (Landed and looks at her) You have done well today!

Amilda: That was fun!!

Ashley: (Coming to them) There you two are!!

Mirnevir: Ashley! She learned new stuff in her flight training!

Ashley: Do you!?

Amilda: I did! That Free fall made me nervous.

Ashley: At first is scary but I got use to it when Verax was training me.

Amilda: Wait..... You did this before??

Ashley: Ummm.... Yeah? Of course, I did! Im his rider, remember.

Amilda: Oh yeah what im even saying.....

Ashley: Well, Mirnevir we need you now.

Mirnevir: Need me? What happened?

Ashley: Verax got reports of a suspected invasion from the Crimson Dominion in the Moravale Province, they are slaughtering humans there for no reason!

Mirnevir: Ill get myself ready! (Looks at Amilda) You have to stay here Amilda.

Amilda: But I wanted to come!

Mirnevir: No... You are not yet ready for combat! You are still in training! And I do NOT want you get yourself killed! These are High Elves Amil!

Amilda: (Sighed) Fair enough then.... I wanted to make you proud by proving myself!

Mirnevir: You already made me proud with your abilities! What do you even mean! (Draconic laughter and he lowered) Come on, get down and stay with your mother.

Amilda: (Dismounting) Well.... Then I see you later master but don't get yourself harmed!

Ashley: PFFFT!!!! Amilda! He's a dragon!! He won't be killed this easily!! Well maybe not...

Mirnevir: I wont die Amil! Ill be back! Stay here with your mom!

Amilda: Fine.... well I see you two later and be careful out there! (She walked away to her home)

Ashley: (Looks again to Mirnevir arms crossed) You really care for her....

Mirnevir: I do, she's my responsibility Ashley.

Ashley: Shes innocent.... Well lets not waste anytime lets go ahead and meet with the King.

Mirnevir: Where is he?

Ashley: In the beaches talking with some Sea Dragons and the others are there. Lets head there.

They started walking to one of the Islet beach near the central town while still being in construction and they saw me with Krex, Varath, and the others and some Sea Dragons.

King Verax: Mirnevir! I saw you training her with that Free fall!

Mirnevir: (Arriving to them) I did! But she panicked and we have to do it again! She needs to learn to trust. But so far she is learning fast!

King Verax: She cannot come with us this time for her own safety. Dryx and Vrakus just told me now theres indeed High Elves invading and committing genocide on Human settlements, even childrens they are killing.

Mirnevir: Yeah I told her to stay for now, and gods! Can everyone leave Humanity alone for once!? (Looks at Ashley)

Ashley: Well.... Dracoria's Humanity!! My Humanity on Earth they are just fine! High Elves invading my world they will get Fucked!!

Syleth: (Chuckled) I can imagine darling....

Ashley: Im glad you come to acknowledge your views on me were wrong Syleth. You know my kind is different.

Syleth: I know.... I know I was indeed wrong about you. You really are different from the humans in this world.

King Verax: Silah and Alvir will come here soon.

Ashley: They too are coming?

King Verax: They are, Silah will try to find traces of her old tribe so once this operation is over, she will be in the Province for a while.

Ashley: I hope she finds them!

Varath: Do you have your weapons ready dear?

Ashley: I have my AR on my back! Im only carrying two Mags with 30 bullets so it makes a total of 60!

Krex: Do you think that's enough?

Ashley: Remember im also carrying my sword here too, I want to save Ammunitions if we get dragon attacks from Firewall.

King Verax: Yeah save those bullets from a surprise invasion of Firewall.

Dryx: [Blue Sea Dragon] We will send a squadron to protect these areas while you are away!

King Verax: That would be lovely my fellows! You have my thanks! (They hear Silah's roar as she is coming) There she is!

Silah: (Landing and landed and coming to them) I got some disturbing news....

King Verax: Disturbing news? Explain.

Silah: Im hearing rumors running around that something happened in Elysium Mountain Range yesterday.

Varath: Elysium Mountain Range???

Silah: Apparently Firewall Kingdom had several dragons in the old ruins doing some excavations, and all the sudden what they are describing is a blue beam of light fired from the skies and hit the area and the energy was so intense they claim that all the dragons in the area and the life around them perished.

Krex: What??

Sarah: Is this some sort of magic??

King Verax: A blue beam of light fired from the skies and once it hit the ground basically everything around ceased to exist? That is how im understanding correct?

Silah: Basically yes! The whole place is claimed to be now a wasteland!

Varath: No magic could do that!

Syleth: No, It cannot! This is close to storm magic, but I don't think Verax could do similar abilities of what happened there.

King Verax: I cannot! The only thing I can do is storm call! That's about it!

Ashley: (Thinking as she is imagining what Silah had said) Blue beam of Light and everything around was killed.......

King Verax: What can you make of this my dear?

Ashley: You said this beam was fired from the skies straight??

Silah: Yes! That's what they are saying! And some witnessed seeing the bright blue beam of light and it goes way above the skies!

Ashley: I think this sounds like an orbital laser weapon of something.....

Krex: Laser weapon?

Ashley: A Concept we have on my world, an orbital weaponized satellite that orbits from space around the world that can fire a laser straight to the surface of the planet in this case... Dracoria.

Varath: (Tilts head) What kind of sorcery is even that!? is that really possible to make!? 

Ashley: It is! is still concept from science fiction but there's a high chance this could be created by my kind if we have enough technology.

King Verax: How humanity is capable in designing such weapons??

Ashley: Technology Verax... I told you we have technology on my world and a many technological marvels that would be magic to you all, and I'm talking about things that are impossible for dragon kind to build or replicate even. But speaking of this laser weapon.... The only race I know so far that has these capabilities is the Xantarian Forerunners.

King Verax: You think it was them?

Ashley: I do strongly believe so! They are extremely advanced in technology!

Varath: If it's the Xantarian Forerunners then Gods! They are powerful to do something like this!

Krex: I would be concerned if this happen to us!!

King Verax: We will talk to the Overseer and see what he is up to, maybe he did it for a reason. Let's not waste any more time and let's get ourselves ready for battle!

The rest of them are now flying away and Ashley mounted on me, and I took off and roared aloud and the rest are following me as I was taking the lead of our squad. We are about to burn these High Elves.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.3K 142 57
A profound love between two people betting against all odds, would they be able to stand together? or let the fate decide... Synopsis: Two different...
642 54 40
Alistair's being plagued by dreams about a certain creature. And someone who could be his Grandmother, but no, she died. He lives in a town called Mi...
39 6 12
the Draco was always just stories witch parents told their children to make them behave. a Cautionary tale of monsters who could turn from men into d...
1.3K 207 29
[Revised as of 10/01/2020] Ana Perez comes from wealth and power. But her father, a business tycoon in the land of Marak, hates dragons. That makes t...