You And Me // {Minsung}

By Youthful_Youtiful

TW! CONTAINS SWEARING AND SELF HARM. ๐Ÿฆ‹y'all don't like BxB, fuck off :) thxs ! This story is just based on... More

I saw you, I love you.
I should try. at least..
You're weird, but cute
"useless".
The love story starts
Pouts
Likes and dislikes?
Love..?
Forever.

"Hyung~"

27 0 0
By Youthful_Youtiful

Finally, it's time to go home after a long day of school...

Minho looks for Jisung at the vocal class since Jisung's class is in there

Minho looks around and saw Jisung, walking to Minho quickly with that cute smile of his..

Cute..cute..CUTE!

Minho smirked softly, wanting to smile but can't..

Bro better keep that cold aura 😩

Minho: You look happy.. he chuckled softly

Jisung: I'm super happy, Hyung!! I got the second place for vocal!! He says happily

Minho smiled slightly, finding the younger cute and sweet..

Wait, "Hyung"??

Hyung...

Minho: Hyung? Minho chuckled

Jisung: Yeah, why? You don't like it, hyung~?

Minho; nothing just.. I'm not used to it

Jisung: ohh..well you better get use to it! He giggles.

Minho chuckled and gently ruffles Jisung's hair..

Minho: thank you..

Jisung: you're welcome! He said sweetly

Minho notices that all students had left, it's just the both of them in here..

Teachers are gone too

5:40pm...

Oh, it's late!

Minho: It's late. We better go home now..

Jisung: okay!

Both of them walks through the hallway, once they're outside..

It's raining!

Minho and Jisung ran all the way into a neighborhood..

Minho held Jisung's hand all the way to his house..

Time skip!!

When Minho and Jisung got into the house, Minho was surprised. It's his so-called stepmom.

She looks at the boys, shocked

Mrs. Kim: Oh you filthy gay! I knew you're not straight this whole time! She yelled

Jisung stood there, shaking in coldness also fear. Like I said, he's sensitive to yelling.

Minho glares at Mrs. Kim. His eyes filled with hate.

Minho: Shut up! He's only a friend! And you have no rights to comment about my fucking SEXUALITY. Minho yelled back

Mrs. Kim: This is why your dad died! Why would I even come here every once a week to check up on you!? You stupid worthless gay child!

That. Hit. Minho. Hard.

His heart was breaking at this point, and he was in verge of tears.

Of course, Minho blame himself for his father's loss. And Mrs. Kim's words just hit him hard.

Then, he realised. Jisung is here. He had to act strong. No, he can't cry. He can't be seen weak again.

Jisung looks up at Minho, holding Minho's hand tightly. He's in fear..

Mrs. Kim glares at the boy and she left. Slamming the door close.

Minho stayed silent. Trying to process everything.

His "stepmom" just made him hate himself even more than he actually did before.

Jisung: H-hyung...

Minho looks down at Jisung..

Minho: Sorry, Ji.. it's just.. she's my stepmom. It's okay.. let's go, alright? He said, his voice cracks slightly

Jisung nods and follows Minho upstairs

Time skip!!

Jisung is now wearing Minho's hoodie. It's a bit oversized and he looks so cute in it!

Minho and Jisung is on Minho's bed, Minho is silent the whole time..

Jisung felt worried for Minho..

That whole time, Jisung kept saying "it's alright" and "it's fine, I'm here for you" to Minho.

But Minho just nodded and pats his head..

This made Jisung worried even more. Minho he seen earlier is.. some sort of.. gone by now.

Jisung kept saying the words until he finally fall asleep. Making the older looks down at him

Minho chuckled slightly, looking at Jisung silently

But of course, he got flashbacks from what happened earlier.

"This is why your dad died... it's because of you.." Minho said to himself

"I'm so worthless.."

Minho held back his tears and goes into the bathroom, he looks around and saw a package razor blade that's not opened yet. He unpacks the box and he sat down in the toilet.

He took off his pant and he looks down at his scars from a few months ago. It's on the thigh.

Minho cuts himself with the razor blade, he starts bleeding.

This whole time, when minho did this he cried and was devastated. This time, he felt nothing. As if he's numb.

Minho: I hate myself... Minho muttered.

Suddenly, Jisung walks into the bathroom, still half asleep..

Jisung: Hyung~. He called for Minho in a whiny tone

He opened his eyes, shocked seeing Minho in this state..

Minho looks at Jisung. This when he starts breaking up into tears..

Minho: J-ji..

Jisung ran to him and quickly hugs Minho

Jisung: What are you doing, Hyung!? Oh, no..no..no... Jisung looks at Minho's cut. It's still bleeding.

Jisung quickly got the med kit. He starts treating Minho..

Minho hissed in pain, looking at Jisung as he treats him..

Minho couldn't help but fell guilty for the younger..

He felt like he's a burden..

Jisung: Why did you do this, Hyung!? You shouldn't do this!! He scolds Minho after he is done treating Minho

All minho could do is looks at Jisung with his watery eyes he had hold onto for so long..

Jisung looks at the older, feeling bad for him..

Jisung hugs Minho tightly, rubbing Minho's back gently..

Jisung: Hyung, it's okay.. your squirrel is here...

Minho: I-im sorry, J-Ji.. i- I... he said between his sobs..

Jisung shook his head

Jisung: No, Hyung! Don't be sorry.. it's fine.. it's fine I understand.. it's okay.. I'm here, I'm here for you either you like it or not..

Jisung's words sooth Minho's heart.. he hugs Jisung back tightly, feeling his heart got stitch back up again..

After that:

Jisung is cleaning the blood stains on the bathroom while minho sat down on the toilet, looking at Jisung..

Jisung: Don't stare, hyung..

Minho: sorry..

Jisung: you don't have to be.. shut up for now put on your pants on again also..

Minho blushed, he realised he haven't pull his pants back up again. He quickly did that in a vulnerable state. The cuts still hurts.

Minho looks at Jisung..

Minho: I'm sorry.. I shouldn't show these to you..

Jisung: you should. So that I could save you. Please don't let your "stepmom's" words get to you. People come and go and that's why it's not because of us. Maybe God made it that way so that you could maybe find another him in another person..

Minho is confused..

Minho: Another.. him.. in another person..?

Jisung: The one and only who reminded you about your father!

My..father... reminded me of my father..?

I could say it's Jisung.. of course it is.

Minho: I guess I shouldn't wait anymore then..

Jisung: what do you mean..?

Minho: you are another person..

Jisung looks at Minho, his heart fluttering..

Jisung: i- I...

Minho: I'm being for real now..

Jisung: no jokes..?

Minho: why would I joke about love..?

Jisung: l-love?

"I love you, Han Jisung"

A/n:

Hi!

I'm back. I've been feeling shitty these days so.. I decided to not post for a while and I just finished this.

It's exam week so I don't have time to do part.
I wanted to focus on exams first!

Anyways, it has been two days after Minho's bday!!

So, why not minho core for a while!?

I could stare at this man's picture for 24/7 and never get tired.

It's like everytime I saw him, I'll fell in love all over again.

And it repeats.

I love him a lot. A reason to keep going. Skz are that to me.

They helped me through so much. They saved me before I could even kill myself that night :).

The reason why I smiled even when I just cried.

The ones who understands me through their songs, the ones who made me feel better about myself, the ones who made me feel special, the ones who made me smile throughout the day with my cheekbones being tired(lol).

Good thing I'm still here. Am I right?

I can't be free. I want to stay. Stay with them <3.

My babies.

My loves.

My lifetime comedian.

My favourite comfort place.

My home.

One and only home.

I cried when I wrote this story fr😭. Idk what is wrong with me. I'm tired of being softhearted. Help mee..

I felt bad abt myself.

If I fail this exam, I might just deserved to be buried in the ground.

It's hard. Isn't it? Haha.

Total words: 1384 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 499 72
Fluff, Angst, Smut, Etc Fem reader x Bill Kaulitz
4.7K 155 13
!This was made a long time ago, so Woojin is in it! " It kills me that I can't touch you..." " If it was actually killing you, we wouldn't be having...
1.1M 37.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...