Haruno Twins (Naruto x Reader)

Av Unspoken_mind

Y/n Haruno. Sakura's younger twin sister. What happens when she starts liking Naruto but Naruto likes her twi... Mer

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A/N (Extra)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Y/n's Relationship Chart.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Important Announcement
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
A/N
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
⚠️ Important ⚠️
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113

Chapter 91

1.1K 54 7
Av Unspoken_mind

I struggled with all my might as others fought Sasuke. 'Stupid Captain! I need to get out of these restraint before Naruto gets hurt. That bastard!'

The cracks began to widen. I saw Naruto might transform. The necklace around his neck was laying on the ground. Sasuke was staring at Naruto.

I managed to break the restraints and ran towards Sasuke as he stumbled backwards from Captain's attack. I couldn't stop myself from running towards Sasuke even after I saw a dome starting to raise around him.

It was too late but then I focused on Sasuke and landed a solid hard punch somewhere. It was too dark to see in the dome. Sasuke flew out, the dome was breaking from the force the crashed.

I couldn't care less. I was mad. I was angry. He had tried to kill Naruto! How could I not be? Naruto shone like the sun. Never giving up even when things got difficult.

Never giving up even when others might lose hope. That's who Naruto was. Kind and warm, just like the sun. And I wouldn't let anyone destroy my hope.

'I'll kill him! That bastard has to die! How dare he!' I ran out of the dome my anger, strong as ever.

But Sasuke jumped away and stood on the upper ground, staring at all of us. I stood besides Naruto, to protect him if need be. I wasn't going to attack Sasuke when he could dodge and go for Naruto.

(Shippuden episode 53)

"Why don't you get it?! Soon, Orochimaru's going to take your body!," Naruto shouted.

But Sasuke's reply was as apathetic as ever, "If it happens, it happens... You're still a kid, Naruto. Revenge is everything to me. If I can carry out my revenge, it's no concern of mine what happens to me, or to this world. Put simply, neither I nor Orochimaru can defeat Itachi right now. But I can obtain the power to accomplish that by giving my body to Orochimaru, then I'll give him as much of this life of mine as he wants."

"You'll never be able to beat Itachi nii-san no matter what you do! Even with Orochimaru's help there is only so much you could do. As if the likes of you could defeat him!," I mocked him not to try to get under his skin, but it was my actual honest opinion.

Sasuke's eyes twitched slightly. "The talking is over. Naruto, Y/n and Sakura... I didn't want to do anything rough in front of you guys... but I'm going to get serious now," Captain Yamato said.

"Captain Yamato!," Sakura called out.

"You don't need to worry about me Captain. I have seen worse when I had gone on a mission with another team. I'll join you," I said moving forward.

"What do you mean, serious...?," Naruto asked.

"I can't just let those who left the village in the same way as Orochimaru run loose. So I'll do whatever I have to do to haul Sasuke back to the Hidden Leaf," Captain Yamato answered.

"The Hidden Leaf, huh...? I've had enough of you guys...," Sasuke said, making quick hand signs and raising his hand.

But Orochimaru appeared out of nowhere and stopped him, grabbing his hand. "Don't bother with that jutsu, Sasuke," Orochimaru said.

"Let go of me...," Sasuke said.

But before anything else could happen, Kabuto appeared, "Don't talk to Lord Orochimaru like that..."

"If it isn't the snake's lapdog," I commented.

"You look battered mess," Kabuto retorted back.

"Thanks. I still better than you," I smiled a smile which didn't reach my eyes.

"Stop with the chatter. Let's go," Orochimaru cut in. And the three disappeared without a trace.

I began healing myself but was exhausted after using too much chakra. Everyone was in their own state of despair or whatever they were feeling. I didn't like how they looked.

Sasuke had once again hurt the people I cared for. I couldn't keep standing longer but as Naruto cried I felt a new hot burning anger fill me which kept me from falling over.

"Crying... Crying won't bring Sasuke back home! I'm here! I'll get stronger with you!," Sakura encouraged and comforted Naruto as she herself cried.

"We've got... close to six months left, right? It goes without saying that three are better than two. Besides, I'm pretty strong myself," Sai joined in.

I couldn't bring myself to say anything to encourage or comfort Naruto. All I felt was pain and anger. All I could think about was killing Sasuke for hurting them over and over again.

'Thanks Sai... It would mean a lot to them... Those words coming from you... I'm grateful that you were able to when I couldn't bring myself to say anything...' I thanked him silently in my mind.

"Thanks...," Naruto replied. Both Naruto and Sakura had stopped crying by that point. They seemed better now.

"Ughh," I fell to my knees as my anger had calmed down seeing them better and I began to feel my body aching all over.

"Y/n!," All of their attention turned towards me. I sat a little more comfortably and reached for my pouch.

Sakura came over complaining, "Honestly! You all overdo things! What's with all these wounds! I had just taken care of the other wound a few hours ago!"

"I wouldn't just wait in restraint watching someone try to hurt Naruto. I-I mean people I care for! So I tried to break them and a few pieces pierced here and there," I replied taking out my medical supplies from a scroll.

Sakura healed the severe ones in which some particles of wood remained and told her to applied salve and bandage to others. I didn't want her to complain anymore.

We were done and left immediately, resting along the way. Soon we found ourselves in Lady Tsunade's office. Captain Yamato reported the event and we waited for her response.

"I see...," Lady Tsunade responded.

"So?," Lady Tsunade asked after a moment of silence.

"We aren't giving up!," Naruto responded.

"Okay, I will issue your next mission immediately. Stand by at home until I contact you!," Lady Tsunade said.

3rd POV

When they walked out of the building Y/n sighed with relief. The others looked at her. "I am really relieved! I thought I would die if I go on a mission immediately! Ah~ Finally a fluffy bed and warm bath," Y/n felt happy to be back.

"Yes. It been days since I had a warm bath too," Sakura said.

"Hey Sakura. Let's go on a date together," Naruto turned to Sakura.

Y/n glared at him from the other side. "Have you forgotten what Lady Tsunade said just now?," Sakura asked.

"Huh?! What did she say again?," Naruto asked.

"We're supposed to stand by at home until Team Kakashi's next mission has been determined, right?!," Sakura replied.

"What? She won't find out if we just go out for a while!," Naruto said.

"Why don't you go by yourself if you want to go out on a date?," Sakura replied.

"I won't be able to go on a date by myself," Naruto said.

"Why don't you we go on a date then?," Y/n smiled as she held onto Naruto's arm from the other side.

"Wh-What? No!," Naruto said quickly in a flustered state.

Naruto couldn't think of anything to say and hastily wanted to put distance between them. He felt his cheeks grows hot from Y/n's touch and couldn't think straight. He could feel her breast touch his arm.

Y/n let go hearing Naruto reply. Feeling her heart breaking but put on an indifferent attitude quickly so that Naruto wouldn't realise.

"Well whatever. I needed to rest anyway," Y/n shrugged but Sakura felt bad for her.

"By the way, what about your activity Sai?," Naruto tried to change the subject.

"I'm gonna go on ahead. See you all later," Y/n said waling away without waiting for a reply. She just wanted to bath, eat and sleep so that she could recover from the mission and the rejection earlier.

Y/n didn't realise that Naruto had rejected her not because he disliked the idea but because he was flustered and his mind had shut down by their close proximity.

-------------------------------

Hey guys! How have you been? What do you think of this chapter? Did you enjoy it?? Hehe. I can't wait for the mext chapter, it's going to be interesting one 😁 Anyway! Thanks for reading! See you next time 👋
Take care of yourself 😘 Love you my babies 💕 Hugs for you ʕ⁠っ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠っ Have a great day ahead 😊

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

583K 17.7K 35
Shikamaru's elder sister, Y/n Nara, disappeared at age 16. As a known friend to Itachi, her whereabouts become a concern for the Leaf Village. Y/n ha...
6K 136 15
Naruto and Sasuke grow up as close brothers under one adoptive mother. Life isn't so bad after all...until Mother is taken. Family love/(maybe someth...
11.1K 425 11
She was parentless, penniless, and powerless, but that didn't stop her from becoming the greatest kunoichi the world had ever seen. (Y/n) (L/n) had n...
406K 12.9K 20
Naruto Fanfiction. Book One. Part One. A beautiful and determined girl named Rinn appeared in the.... Naruto World! She's your normal Naruto lover...