The Devil (TaeKook)

By Devils_baby_mochi

Jungkook an ordinary Guy decided to call on the devil . Why?? For fun and curiosity. What will happen after h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 19

647 29 2
By Devils_baby_mochi

With Lisa and Jungkook,

They were hurrying back to the apartment where Namjoon and Yoongi are alone right now. It took them one and an half hour to reach there with a cab because it would be too far for walking. The moment Jungkook opened the door, he was shocked to see two people's back who don't seem like Yoongi or Namjoon. Lisa closed the door and the two went in.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jungkook asked patting the two unknowns' backs.

"Namjoon hyung texted us and the door was opened but when we walked inside there was no one inside" Taehyung said.

"Did you search everywhere?" Lisa asked.

"We just came" Yeonjun said. He eyed the two and noticed that Jungkook looked paler and thinner than before. Also, that the two were huffing with anxiety on their faces "What's wrong with the two of you?" Yeonjun asked.

"We think that someone sneaked in while the the devils left" Lisa said.

"But that couldn't happen, I mean they would have seen if someone entered" Taehyun said.

"We know but the nightmares and the vibes from my own house tells otherwise" Jungkook frowned "Can't you guys feel that something is wrong with my house?"

"I though it was just the side effects of the devils" Taehyun said.

"Me too" Lisa said.

"But the two of you had three devils before in your house, still you couldn't understand the difference?" Jungkook asked frowning harder.

"Three and seven are different" Yeonjun said. The two nodded.

"Okay. Let's find the two and see what's happening"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

714K 30.3K 51
a cold hearted and troublemaker joen jungkook, Fuck boy Kim taehyung, and a spoiled rich brat park jimin what happened when their fathers forced the...
15.4K 412 23
Tae a cute and sweet boy...torcher by his cruel father because his father thought because of him his mom died....he torcher tae....tae living his lif...
19.8K 785 26
Taehyung and Jungkook are literally the opposite of eachother, one of them is so sweet and warm as the sun, always smiling and believes he will find...
2.4K 216 13
Just an another regular day of Kim Taehyung's life where his soon to be brother in law demands him to bring a date over his marriage.Taehyung being s...