Prince [High School DxD]

KhushalBakhai2002 द्वारा

This the new version of my old book so enjoy it. I don't own Highschool dxd or any images shown. Everything... अधिक

BIO
Prologue
Chapter-1 New School
Chapter-2 Truth And Fight
Chapter-4 Phoenix

Chapter-3 Akeno And Plan

47 0 0
KhushalBakhai2002 द्वारा

Akeno POV

Just now Yn defeated Kiba. This person is certainly strong. His physical abilities are on monstrous level. 

Rias: "Akeno."

Akeno: "Yes."

I went in front of YN. Ready to battle.

Sona: "Begin."

At the start of the battle, I spread my wings and began flying.

YN: "So, you are finally going to use your wings."

Akeno: "Ara, do you consider it has an unfair?"

Rias: "But it is one of the begin a devil. So, there is no cheating is involve. Are you going to surrender?"

YN: "No, it is not a big deal for me."

He was just smiling as if it is not a problem for him.

I created a magic circle in front of hand. From the circle came the thunder and it went towards YN. The attack connected creating smoke. I thought it will be end until.

YN: "Your thunder still needs some training."

He was in front of me. In the air. Before I could react, I felt a painful sensation in my stomach. He punched me. Then he holds my waist and began hanging. 

YN: "I can't fly so I will be taking your hand."

Akeno: "My, my, in that case you have to pay a price for it."

I quickly created a magic circle in my other hand and shoot the thunder at YN. He didn't move and took my attack head on... That's what it looked like until the smoke cleared revealing Yn still holding my wrist and his other hand has a sword. It was a different sword than what he used against Kiba. he quickly stabs me. I didn't feel anything. Until I was falling. 

I couldn't understand and tried using my wings, but it didn't work. 

I could see ground getting closer and closer. I thought I will feel the impact, but it never came.

As I open my eyes, I was on the ground lying. 

Akeno: "W-What happened?"

Koneko: "We saved you."

I looked around and all the members of ORC were here. 

Sona: "Winner YN!"

Rias: "Oi! YN! She might die you know?!"

She was angry and face YN, In response Yn smile. He was standing in the middle of the crafter.

YN: "That is actually impossible. If she was falling obliviously, you guys will go and save her. If she can fly as an advantage, then she must also face of falling as a disadvantage. This was one of the ways I used to fight demons with it. A weakness of you guys."

Akeno: "H-How did you disable my wings?"

YN: "By using this."

He showed the same sword which he used against me. 

YN: "This sword could affect any flying spell item. It is a type of gravity weapon. The person who gets stab by this sword their body's weight will become more than double due to which their wings can't hold them in the air. It needs a little magic which it got from Akeno thunder."

Issei: "But how did you fly?"

YN: "Fly? I just jumped."

Rias: "That is impossible!"

YN: "Well I have to train with him. So, I obviously need a measure to keep following him while flying."

Rias: "You are not making any sense!"

YN: "Then why not defeat me and I will answer everything in more explained way."

Rias: "Then I will defeat and make you my servant."

Suddenly a beep sounds occurs from YN's phone. He removed his phone and after what seems to be a message. He turns to face us.

YN: "Big words. Any way I would like to stop the battle here."

Everyone was stunned by his sudden declaration. 

Rias: "Hey where are you going?! Our match is still left!"

YN: "We might have to postpone it. I have a little emergency meeting which I have to attend. Don't worry you all secret will be safe with me. So goodbye."

Rias: "Are you afraid of fighting me?!"

YN: "Afraid, huh?"

He vanished and reappeared in front of Rias within a second. He was about to punch Rias. We all couldn't do anything. But the punch stops exactly 5 centimeters before touching Rias.

Rias fall to the ground and Yn was looking down on her.

YN: "If you want to fight, then I'm on. But I have a meeting to attend to. In a hurry I might have hurt you more than any of your peerage. You definitely have a healer, but you will still feel pain. So, it is better for both of us to stop here. Then everyone goodbye."

He vanished in front of us. But we saw a blur of him heading to parking area.

Rias: "What was that?"

Rias mutter but everyone heard it thanks to the silent.

After a while Sona and her peerage came near us.

Sona: "Let's talk inside."

We all nodded and with Sona in tow, Sona peerage will repair the damage done. We went inside of the old building. I was now okay thanks to Asia healing me. 

I made tea for everyone and gave to all of them. After everyone took a sip of the tea. Sona started.

Sona: "So anyone any thoughts about him?"

Here him is Ln Yn. He is a formidable opponent. He took down everyone excluding Rias in our peerage.

The first one to answer is Koneko.

Koneko: "May I have my honest opinion. It might be rude."

Sona: "Please tell."

Koneko: "I think we should just treat him like we usually do. In my personal opinion I don't want to angry him. Even if I were to go on a rampage it will still be a debate if I could kill him or not. When I fought him and took his first attack. My instincts scream for me to run away as far as possible. He is definitely too much strong for us to handle."

This is rather a big shocked. Koneko has the sharpest instincts among our peerage.

Rias: "If we all fight together we might win?"

Koneko: "That's possible. But there might be a price to pay for it. One of us might die thanks to that."

We were left stunned. He is that strong?

Rias: "Should we assassinated him."

Sona: "Nope. He is not everyday boy but rather he is influencing person. He lives rather is security tight place. The only time he is free is when he is in school and if we were to assassinate him here. The investigation will be stricter around it. There is also a chance that our identities might get exposed."

Rias: "So you tell what we should do?"

Sona: "I think we should take Koneko's approach. Act with him the same way we did until now."

Issei: "Why is that?"

Kiba: "To avoid suspicious. If we were to cut all the connection with him, it will create a suspicious around the school."

Issei: "But will he do the same and treat as same as before?"

Sona: "He will. If we were to treat him as the same, he will understand that we meant no harm to him."

Akeno: "And above all we could also keep a close eye on him."

Rias: "One problem solved. Next, I think we must look into his background."

Sona: "I agree. While we are it. I think we must report this to your brother."

Rias: "I don't want to disturb him for this. This is my problem I don't want to involve brother in it."

Sona: "In that case we can't look into his background by the school because your family is one of the trusties here."

Akeno: "In that case our next clue is to find out the demon who trained him."

Sona: "We know nothing about the demon. All the answers will be around Ln must have to be waited."

Rias: "If I have him join my peerage he might be able to-"

Sona: "Don't try anything funny now."

Sona words were serious.

YN LN a normal human student just defeated our peerage. Without much breaking a sweat. Like he was dealing with kids.

Kiba: "By the way I'm actually interested in his powers."

Asia: "It is his swords summoning and his strength."

Issei: "It is probably similar to Kiba's gear."

Koneko: "I will not be surprised if he is already in a peerage."

Rias: "For now we follow what we have discussed."

==================================

YN POV

I have woken up from my sleep. I saw a familiar ceiling above me. I checked the clock that is besides, and it showed the timing 4:30 AM. I woke up rather too early. But since I have woken up, I can't go back to sleep again. I am a short sleeper anyway.

It was a serious exhausting meeting yesterday. I was to meet with investors and all becquse of some urgent matters. If not for Adam, I might have even more trouble during meeting. But I was glad that meeting went nice, and I have learned many things in it and main thing I learned is that I have to be always prepared for any meetings.

Since I woke up early and felt fresh. I think I will go for a jog. After telling a guard that I will be heading for a jog. Tell Maria when she wakes up.

Timeskip

As I arrive near the park area. I noticed Rias and Issei over there. He was running while being followed by Rias who rode a cycle. Issei seems to be tired as he was huffing.

Issei: "I... will... be... a... harem king...!"

Rias: "Indeed. But to do that, you need to start each day with basic training. We need to build up your strength."

YN: "She is right you know."

There both stopped and looked at me as I came near them.

YN: "Hey."

Issei: "Hey Ln."

Rias: "Hello Ln-Kun."

It seems they will treat me same as before.

YN: "So you guys are doing training huh. In that case may I also join."

They both nodded and with that me and Issei began jogging followed by Rias who is cycling.

YN: "So you are a newborn demon huh, Issei."

Issei: "Yes. I'm training here hard so I could get strong and create my own peerage and finally become Harem king."

While he was little more than a newly minted demon himself, if he could prove his worth, there was a chance that he'd be awarded a noble title of his own one day. That would enable him to have his own servants, just like Rias.

Climbing the ranks through means like knowledge or diplomacy was possible, but the time I spent with Issei he didn't have much talent in those areas.

Before he could even think about building a harem, he had to increase his physical abilities. That was he training so hard every morning.

YN: "Harem King huh, such a nostalgic nickname."

Issei: "Do you know about it?"

YN: "I was once got that title though."

Issei: "What?!"

He stopped and looked at me with eyes which his full of surprised and stunned.

YN: "If I remember I got that title when I was... I forgot, well anyway I had given the title because I had over thousands plus girls."

Issei: "T-t-t-t-t-thousand."

He was looking at me with disbelief.

YN: "But I left that title long time ago."

Rias: "How many years are you?"

YN: "I don't remember. But teacher did something and then said that I will live a long life."

Rias: 'Probably turned him into his servant... but I can't sense him as a devil nether an angle. So how?'

YN: "Anyway I have to go."

I left them behind. In the way I met Asia. We both exchanged some greeting with each other and left.

Timeskip

It's been a few days after Issei training. Issei told me that day that Rias and Asia are now leaving in his house. I have also learned that our houses are nearby. So, we usually always meet with each other.

I was in my class seeing Issei making fun of his friends. Asia was with them. I heard that including Issei and his 2 other friends. One is wearing glass is called Motohama and the bald one is called Matusuda. These 3 are considered to be the most perv in the entire school.

The classes were working normally around, and I was getting custom on my training here in the company branch. Till now I have met with all the important figures like producers, investors and etc. It was tired every day and after that reaching home and doing homework. For a normal high school student this schedule seems more than they could do it. 

After that Issei gave them some paper with a smile. For some reason I was having pity towards Issei's friends. Anyway, there seems to be happy so I think interfering with it will be unnecessary. I wish this peaceful life continues to go on.

=================

AN: With this the chapter is finished. I knew I'm late so sorry for it. I am thinking to read all the light novels for a while. Anyway I hope you all liked it. Tell me your honest opinion until then good bye

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Unknown I Hate You द्वारा

हास्य-विनोद

28 3 1
Well.... you have to find out I do not own anything in this story it belongs to Dreamworks. Along with the pictures
592 13 10
le Undertale story. Any art I use belongs to their original owners.
296K 4.8K 20
I don't own anything I only own my OC's
1.5K 9 7
This is a story I create in my free time. This is a highschool dxd story, but with the addition of my characters. P.S. I'm not the owner of any music...