Chapter-1 New School

YN POV

Iam currently standing in front of kuoh academic formerly all-girls school but recently they changed into co-ed school that means even boys can attend this school.

As I went inside and all girls were began blushing, and boys were glaring at me. Here girls are more than boys.

Anyway, as I was going to school finding student council to get my schedule then I got lost...

I look around to find someone who could give me the way. Then I saw a little girl who has white hair, and her body was short. Her height seems to be of a middle school. I call her.

YN: "Excuse me miss."

She then turns to me. She has yellow eyes. I ask her

YN: "My name is Yn Ln I am a new transfer student of 2nd year so can you please tell me where student council room is?"

She nods and say

Koneko: "My name is Koneko Toujou. Iam a first-year student, senpai. If you want, I could accompany you to council."

YN: "That will be great

YN: "That will be great. Thank you very much."

With that she started walking and I follow her. After little walk, we arrived at council. I then thank her.

YN: "Thanks for your help."

Koneko: "No problem."

Saying that she went. I then knock the door. After a minute someone opened the door. She has long black hair reaching to her waist. She looks at me.

YN: "Sorry to disturb you, my name is YN LN. Iam a new transfer student and I came here to take my schedule."

???: "Oh! So, you are one of the transfers. Please come in."

It seems there is a other transfer student with me. I enter the council it was a normal room. I seated in sofa and waited with, then the girl who open the door sat in front of me

Tsubaki: "Oh! I didn't introduce myself. My name is Tsubaki Shinra, the vice president of student council and a 3rd year student."

"