Paranoid (of love) || DNF ene...

By m0on_loverss

Where George and Dream are on a boardingschool and despise eachother, not realising they're slowly falling i... More

FIRST STORY
Chapter 1- first meeting
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
The video.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 7

123 1 10
By m0on_loverss

⚠️TWS FOR THIS CHAPTER⚠️
violent language
Alcohol
Eating disorder (mention)
Self harm (little details)
Self harm thoughts

George's pov

I glance at dream. It he's already looking at me and smirking. Fucking dickhead. I sit up in bed and look over at Karl and sapnap

'So what are we gonna do?..' I say, and they both turn around to look at me, sapnap grins mischievously.

'We brought alcohol..' sapnap says with a hint of excitement in his voice

'What? But we aren't 21 yet, that's illegal! And against the school rules.' I say while looking at them. I didn't wanna admit it, but I really wanted to drink.

'Oh don't be a pussy Davidson' dream says as he glares at me, why'd he use my last name? Is he trying to act tough or some shit?

He continues 'We do it every sleepover, if you want to be a pussy that's fine but you'll have to take care of our drunk asses, and trust me, that's not fun.'

I sigh and give in while sapnap and Karl almost squeak of excitement

'What kind of alcohol did yall bring, beer, wine?'

Dream scoffs and smirks at me with that annoying
face. 'We're not pussy's like you, we brought vodka'

Of course they did... this is gonna be a hell of a ride..

————————

Dreams pov

Sapnap pulls out the vodka from his bag and opens the bottle with a 'pop' sound and immediately takes a long gulp from the bottle

'Wait, don't we need shot glasses?' George says, with his pathetic accent that makes me want to shut his mouth with tape and tie him up.

'No, unless your a coward' I say, mocking his British accent at the word 'coward'.

'Oh shut up with ur American accent' he snaps back, mocking an stereotypical American accent, which I don't even sound like.

'Oh shut up I don't sound like that' i say through gritted teeth

'Yes you do'
'No i DON'T'
'Yes you DO'
'N-'

Sapnap cuts me off before I can say anything to that boy. I'm kinda glad he did because I was about to call him Gay, which wouldn't be smart if I would be sleeping in his room.

'Guys stop bickering it's annoying as fuck.'
George glares at him but looks slightly relieved
'Fine.' I say and I sigh.

Sapnap passes the bottle to karl and he takes a gulp, after coughs a bit and passes it to me.

I take two large gulps and pass it to George.

Of course the drama queen that he is, wipes the opening from the bottle first because I drank before him, and then takes a gulp.
He quickly puts it down and coughs. A LOT.

Karl and sapnap giggle as they look at George, who is struggling and continues coughing. I try to not laugh but eventually it slips out and I laugh at him. Dumbass that he is.

'What, never had vodka before?' I say as I continue laughing at him 
He finally stops coughing. 'No ofcourse not dickhead, I'm 17 and don't go to parties'

'So ur a lightweight?'
'How am I supposed to know I never drank alcohol genius' he says trough gritted teeth while I hold back a smirk.

'GUYS stop fighting yall are ruining the mood, can't you just pretend to be friends??' Karl says.

'Or more' sapnap says while grinning. He's obviously joking but it pisses me off.

'Sapnap shut up before I shove that bottle where the sun don't shine.' I say as I glare at him while george is laughing at how mad I got.

'Fine fine chill out man..' sapnap says, still smirking

————————
Third person pov

Already at 22:17 (10:17PM) they were drunk as fuck.

Karl and sapnap were having a pillow fight with eachother and dream and George were having a verbal fight.

Sometimes dream went a little to far but George matched his energy and shot back. Until...

'Atleast I don't eat cheeseburgers for breakfast.' George slurs his words out, he was slightly more drunk than the rest of the boys.

'Oh sorry MY bad, should I eat fish n chips with biscuits and tea??' Dream mocks in a British accent

'Yeah you should actually, they have less calories than cheeseburgers, and they're healthier.' George snaps back. He knew it wasn't true but didn't know what to say.

'Then why are you so fat?' Dream says back at him. Even though it was just a drunk remark, the words stung George. He always thought he was fat and struggled with eating a couple years ago, at 14.

Dream decided the silence meant he won the argument and leaned back on his mattress with his hands folded behind his head while George grabs his phone and starts scrolling on TikTok.

———————

George's pov

"Am I really that fat?"
"Should I eat less?"
"Should I go back to my eating pattern from 14...?"

The thoughts float around in my head and can't seem to find an exit.

I grab the vodka bottle and take the last sip, hoping I'd forget everything from tonight when I wake up.

Karl and sapnap finally stop with the pillow fight, it was really pissing me off.

Sapnap and Karl are panting a little from all the laughing, dream is reading MY book. And I continue scrolling on TikTok, not even paying attention to the videos I come across.

I sigh and put my phone down.

'Guys I'm gonna take a shower' I say as I grab a towel, hoodie and white sweatpants. (Not grey you dirty bastards)

They all say bye and I can hear dreams voice ahwoing a hint of relief that I was leaving for some minutes.

I enter the bathroom and lock the door. I put the toilet seat down so the hole is covered and throw my clothes and towel on them.

I take my clothes off and slip in the shower, looking down at my body.

I wanted to go back to when I was 14, not eating, and after I ate a whole meal going to the bathroom to make myself throw up all the food.
But I knew I couldn't. It was unhealthy.

I wrap my arms over my stomach so I stop thinking those thoughts. I wait till the thoughts leave my head and then I grab shampoo.
I apply it to my hair and wash it out.

I look around the bathroom and spot a small box with a couple razor blades. 6 to be specific.

I get flashbacks from when I Was 12..

Flashback (TW sh)

I run to my room in tears and lay in my head, curling up into a ball and crying in my pillow. My dad was drunk again and shouted at me for spilling my drink by accident

I sit up and my eyes around around the room
I spot a pair of scissors.

I walk towards them, grab them and sit back in the bed. I touch the scissors lightly with my finger tips, feeling the cold and sharp metal.

I accidentally press to hard with my fingertip on the scissors and it makes a small cut on my finger with a droplet of blood.

It hurted a little but I felt.. relieved some sort of way?

Maybe it was the mental pain that I needed to feel physically.

I roll up my right sleeve and look at my clean and smooth wrist. I could ruin the smoothness with the scissors, but did I really want to?
No I didn't.
But I needed to.

I open the scissors and hold it so one of the metal things are infront of my wrist. I slowly put the cold metal against my wrist and make a quick slicing movement.

I look at my wrist and see a red line forming

I cut again
And again
And again
And again
Until I stop. I put the scissors away and look at my wrists. It was 60% cuts and 40% skin. I felt relieved and walked to the bathroom.

I turned on the tap and let the water wash the blood away.
I turn the tap off again and grab the bandages from a drawer, I had them from when my dad came home drunk again and wanted to hurt me, it didn't happen often but I still needed them.

I wrap my right wrist in bandages and put a hoodie on. I lay back in bed and turn of all the lights.

I fall asleep with a bandage on my wrist and scissors on my bed.

End of flashback

I feel tears on my cheek and Confusedly wipe them away. Was I crying?

I look at my wrist, I didn't do it too hard to make it leave scars so my wrist was smooth again. I look back at the packet of razorblades and quickly shake my head.

The thoughts don't leave my head so I slap myself on the cheek (THE FACE CHEEK YOU HORNY MOTHER FUCKERS.)

The thoughts leave my head and I turn off the shower. I step out and dry my body with the towel and put on the clothes I brought.

I walk back in the room and everyone's heads turn to me, sapnap and Karl with a concerned face and dream with a smug look.

'Dude are you okay? We heard sobs.' Sapnap says while slurring out his words.

'Yeah you probably heard it wrong, your drunk after all'  Im also slightly slurring my words, trying to make it sound believable

Luckily he believed me and they all continued talking. I was so confused. Was I actually crying? Without noticing? I sit back on my bed and grab my phone again.

Dream looks over at me and whispers with a smug tone 'we're you actually crying??'

I scoff 'no, you wish'

————————————

dreams pov

It's now about 1AM and everyone decided we should go to sleep, even though I have a MASSIVE headache I agreed. We all lied in bed and tried to sleep.

Sapnap was the first to fall asleep but we were to tired to pull a prank on him, and soon Karl also fell asleep, leaving me and George awake in an awkward Silence.

George's sighs and turns a bit.
'Can you stay silent, you're being to loud.' I say, even though it doesn't annoy me. I just wanted to piss him off

'This is my dorm I can move around as much as I want to.' He has a point but I won't tell him that.

After 30 minutes of silence we both fall asleep almost at the same time.

—————————————
Time skip to 4AM

Dreams pov

I wake up with and literally feel my heart beat in my head. I stand up and quietly walk to the bathroom to grab Tylenol. (Paracetamol, panadol??? Idk how ever u call it they're painkillers)

The light was already on and I opened the door, only to find George stand there with messy hair and tired eyes, like he just woke up. He's holding a packet of razorblades and I raise an eyebrow

'What are you doing with those?' My voice sounds slightly deeper since I just woke up. I keep my eyes locked on the packet of razorblades.

'Oh I was putting new ones in my razor, I don't want a beard like yours' he snaps back

'Damn no need to be rude' I say as I walk to a drawer and search for the Tylenol. I find it and grab a pill and place it on my tounge. I swallow it with water

'Headache?' He asks. He sounds to tired to say something rude

I just nod and walk out the bathroom, turning off the light

'Dickhead!' George yells as I turn the light off, since he wasn't done and I smirk at his reaction and lay back on mattress and quickly fall asleep

George's pov

I was gonna cut again but I changed my mind. I shouldn't go back to 12. I wasn't gonna cut my wrist open because of a drunk remark.

I put the packet down and walk back to my bed. I get under the covers and fall asleep.

————————————————————

2000 Words

LONG CHATER?!?!?!?! Traumatic past also for George whatttt?!?!? LOVE U💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.8K 4.2K 33
After Clay gets evicted, he has to live on the streets. He breaks down completely and he doesn't see any purpose anymore. When he sleeps on the stree...
387K 11.8K 54
George, the town's Wild Child. He's known mainly for his guilty behavior around the neighborhood, but also his filthy rich parents. He's mastered sne...
1.7K 74 19
George and dream adopted a kid but just one of them actually lived and saw them grew up.. or did both missed their chance of being a parent.? Tw: Dep...