[The Abnormal Alpha]:(Fiction...

By DTaleD

[The Abnormal Alpha]:(Fiction):[BL] [Written By]:[DTaleD] [Editing]: [Complete] [Updating]: [Complete] [Chapt... More

[Ch 1]+(Aubrey Academy)
[Ch 2]+(First Friend+Scent)
[Ch 3]+(Clinic+Fox Omega)
[Ch 4]+(Mecha)
[Ch 5]+(Rank)
[Ch 6]+(Beast Hunt+Duo)
[Ch 7]+(Egg+Region)
[Ch 8]+(Dream+Ice Mountain)
[Ch 9]+(Rare Plants+Spider Cave)
[Ch 10]+(Beast Hunt Over+Memory)
[Ch 11]+(Egg Hatching+Another Friend)
[Ch 12]+(Mythical Creatures Don't Exist+Potential Couple?)
[Ch 13]+(Battle Between Dog & Lion)
[Ch 14]+(Dog & Fox Conversation+Festival)
[Ch 15]+(Alchemy+Hot News)
[Ch 16]+(Second Year+Beast Encounter)
[Ch 17]+(Inside The Music Room+Clay?!)
[Ch 18]+(Child Clay+Transfer Student)
[Ch 19]+(Popularity+Hanging Out)
[Ch 20]+(All Red+Swimming Pool)
[Ch 21]+(Relaxing+Future Plans)
[Ch 22]+(First Kiss Stolen)
[Ch 23]+(Fainted From Heat)
[Ch 24]+(Clay's B-Day+Teacher Jordan)
[Ch 25]+(Graduation+Packing)
[Ch 26]+(Planet Montana)
[Ch 27]+(Forest Garden+Recommendation)
[Ch 28]+(Scared Of Himself+Media News)
[Ch 29]+(Gonjoo Pirates+Rumors)
[Ch 30]+(Leaving Planet Montana+Black Out)
[Ch 31]+(Not A Stone)
[Ch 32]+(Shopping District+Familiar Faces)
[Ch 33]+(Phone Numbers+Dinner)
[Ch 34]+(Isaac's Gift)
[Ch 35]+(Mission Distraction)
[Ch 36]+(Happy 19th Birthday!)
[Ch 37]+(Jealousy+More Lore)
[Ch 39]+(Shocking News)
[Ch 40]+(Celestial University+Laverna Info)
[Ch 41]+(Mutated Beast Attack 1)
[Ch 42]+(Mutated Beast Attack 2)
[Ch 43]+(Interstellar Hospital)
[Ch 44]+(Hot Topic About Nile)
[Ch 45]+(Letters: Marriage Proposals+The Couple)
[Ch 46]+(Visiting The Varon Mansion+Hostil Siblings)
[Ch 47]+(Letter From The Orphanage+Resentment He See's)
[Ch 48]+(Thoughts About Bonding+Spying)
[Ch 49]+(Father & Son Bonding+Feelings)
[Ch 50]+(Exorcism)
[Ch 51]+(Baby Gender Reveal Party+Texting)
[Ch 52]+(Texting 2+Conversation About Nile & Aaron)
[Ch 53]+(Theater Date)
[Ch 54]+(Giving Words In The Conversation+Dating A Stalker)
[Ch 55]+(Sickening +The Little Girl)
[Ch 56]+(Hybrid Of Three Species+Birth Of The Baby)
[Ch 57]+(Magic Control+Naming The Baby)
[Ch 58]+(Apology & Getting Scolded+Two Choices)
[Ch 59]+(Going Out+Baby Magnus)
[Ch 60]+(Encounter With An Acquaintance+Indian Food)
[A/N]:[The Abnormal Alpha]

[Ch 38]:(Vincent Calling Nile+Stuck Inside The House)

532 19 4
By DTaleD

[Next Day]+(Present Time)

[Inside Nile's Bedroom]

Nile is lying down on his bed and is asleep with messy long hair.

And Riko is sleeping like a sleeping beauty in his fishtank and to make sure it didn't get dirty their was a filter in it.

While he was dreaming about his older brother Holio.

*Phone Rang*

His phone rang and was startled and jolted from his bed and is slightly tired and rubbed his eyes.

The phone continue to rang until Nile grab his phone.

It was Vincent that was calling him.

Nile didn't waste time and pressed accept and put the phone to his right ear.

"Hello Vincent?", Nile.

Vincent: Nile thanked god your awake.

"Is something wrong Vincent, you don't sound good?" Nile said in a worried tone.

Vincent: Well I need to tell you that you should not leave your apartment

"What? What are you saying?", Nile is confused and blinked his eyes.

Vincent: Because their is a riot grouping near your apartment don't go out, I saw on tv and the riot is at your district

"Ri-Riot? Riot? Oh oh", Nile said and is shocked that the riot about the Alpha who cause the beta riot.

Vincent: Yes, just don't go out don't open the curtains as they might throw some Molotov Cocktail with flames on it

"It really got worst..... ", Nile is worried and about it.

Vincent: Yeah... The police force are doing they're best, the riot would probably cool down maybe in the next day or so

"Thanks for the information Vincent", Nile thanked Vincent to giving him the news.

Vincent: Your Welcome. be safe by the way in your apartment (*Whispered*Don't go out)

"Bye", Nile said and turn of his phone and wanted to know if it's true and stood up from his bed.

[Down Stairs]

Nile went beside the window which the curtains are closed and he hesitated and didn't wanted to be attacked put of nowhere.

But he was curious on what is happening outside and took a peek and had wide eyes as their were male and female beta's on the street.

The outside was chaos and Nile watched the police are arresting the beta's who were damaging the surrounding areas.

It was a vandalizing scene.

The police are trying to reprimand the beta's who cause the destruction.

"Their is so many people it's not a good idea to go out at all", He muttered to himself and slowly closed the curtains and is glad that no one saw him.

Vincent was not lying and it was early in the morning that the riot had started.

He guess that him, Clay, and Riko will be stuck in the apartment.

Nile will probably go to his laptop to listen to the news.

He wanted to know what is really happening right now.

But he needed to cook first before Clay and Riko would wake up and he didn't want to see them grumpy early in the morning.

[Hours Later]+(Time 7:39 A.M)

[Clay's Bedroom]

Clay blink and had woken up however he couldn't remember what he was dreaming.

*Yawn*

Yawning and felt refreshed from sleeping and rubbed his eyes and stretched his body.

However he was still sleepy but fight it off when he smelled food that made him drooled and Clay wants to eat.

[Kitchen]+[Dining Room]

Nile put every plate on the table with breakfast on it and took off his black apron.

And folded the apron putting it away and saw Clay had already woken up and said to each other.

"Good morning Clay", Nile greeted Clay and had a smile.

"Morning Dad", Clay replied back and went to sit on his seat and Nile went to the kitchen to get some orange juice.

And came back to put it on Clay's said.

"Clay, today were not going out do to the problems outside will be stuck in the apartment for a while", Nile told Clay about it however he didn't tell him the completely.

"Why? Why can't I go out?", Clay questioned and asked his father/Nile.

"It's better not to know your still young", Nile said to Clay and he added more."I'll wake up Riko and don't open the curtains and I will let you play shooter games on my phone".

Nile didn't want Clay to be curious on what is happening outside.

[Bedroom]

Nile is outside of the bedroom door an dis going to wake Riko up from his fish tank.

*Click*,*Creak*

When he open the door.

Instead of Riko sleeping inside his fish tank he was in Nile's bed asleep however he couldn't see Riko because of the blanket.

"Riko?", Nile called out Riko's name and went closer to his bed.

He was hesitating on opening the blanket but he had to.

When he opened the blanket, Nike did not expect on what he is seeing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Drip*

Blood was dripping down his nose because of how Riko is sleeping like a beauty and wearing one of his shirts.

Nile is bleeding more when he saw Riko's collarbone.

Riko woken up when the blanket was taken off by Nile.

[Riko]

"Nile?", Riko who is confused and stretch his body and when his vision was clear he saw Nile's nose bleeding.

He was frightened when he saw Nile's nose like that.

The atmosphere was chaotic.

Back with Clay.....

Clay after eating he went to play some games on Nile's phone that he was allowed to.

The game is called Fortnite a popular game for everyone to play if they have large data to be able to download it.

He doesn't know what is happening upstairs and is wearing headphones that belong to Nile.

The game was online and Nile didn't have many friends online.

Nile had zero online friends.

The only friends he had was the ones that were closed to him since academia days.

Clay doesn't know fo make online friends so he plays and doesn't accept someone online.

Because it's "Stranger Danger".

Clay played a battle royal with other players who were gunning down other players they see instantly.

He had probably teamed up with pro players.

Back with Nile and Riko.....

Nile was able to heal himself but is red because of what he saw.

He was not a pervert towards Riko.

It was his first seeing someone in a sexual way and not delve further into this thought.

Nile might end up having dirty thoughts and be considered a pervert because of the nosebleed.

Riko and Nile has a conversation about the incident and never tell it to anyone.

It's better that way.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5.7K 14
The boy is completely shut down. A broken shell is what they turned him into, his human side nearly gone, the alpha in him tortured into full submiss...
2.6M 110K 115
(WARNING: Don't read if you're going to complain there isn't a warning when there's sex, gore, et c. This is a very ADULT novel and as such only ADUL...
336K 15K 58
{Completed: 43 Chapters Main Story 11 Chapters Side Story} Born with Atrial Septal Defect, Yukio finally succumbed to his sickness that had developed...
311K 7.8K 30
Hinata Harem Reverse Harem Omegaverse! Hinata Shoyo, 16 years old, Secondary Gender Omega, finds himself in the arms of handsome men??? His very own...