๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก

By fluffshi05

{taekook zombie apocalypse ff} it was now their world... a new world that they now controlled. those flesh ea... More

prologue
1
2
3
4
important info
jin
5
6
yoongi
7
8
namjoon
9
10
11
12
Jimin
13
14
15 (R+)
16
17
18
hoseok
19
20
21
22
23 (R +)
24
25 (R +)
26
jungkook
27
29 (R+)
30
31
32
33
Taehyung
34

28

87 12 0
By fluffshi05

"so, let me get this straight. you're all going look for stuff, just the five of you, and we aren't allowed to come?" jungkook stared at the five males that stood in the kitchen.

after everyone separating and going back to their daily activities, the boys all came back out to call jungkook and taehyung to tell them that they were leaving.

after realizing that they were going to have to be alone with each other, taehyung and jungkook quickly offered to go, only to be cut off from the boys about how this is a mission just for them and some other stupid excuses that didn't make sense to them.

"yeah, sorry kook. you and taehyung just seem tired-"

"i'm perfectly awake." taehyung interrupted with a frown.

"and you both could use some rest and koombaya!" hoseok added, choosing to ignore taehyung's last statement.

taehyung and jungkook gave a look to each other that expressed their confusion before turning back to the group.

"i am really confused." taehyung muttered as he crossed his arms and stood by the kitchen counter.

jin shrugged, feigning ignorance. "i don't know why."

"why can't kim stay and i go?" jungkook tried to reason as he leaned against another counter, decidedly away from taehyung.

taehyung felt his heart ache at hearing jungkook use his surname like a stranger.

"because we're your hyungs and you should listen to us." yoongi deadpanned.

"jesus, this is so stupid." jungkook mumbled.

hoseok smiled enthusiastically, "just chill out here! we'll be back home before you know it."

"we should start leaving, actually. it looks like it's getting close to the evening." namjoon started walking to the front door, his voice carrying.

"yeah, we should go." jin followed.

"bye, guys! be safe." hoseok waved and walked out of the door.

the rest of the boys bid their goodbyes and walked out of the front door, leaving taehyung and jungkook standing in the kitchen with perplexed faces.

taehyung sighed, "why do i feel like they're up to something?"

jungkook stared at the front door with gears spinning in his mind, "they usually always are."

the two entered an uncomfortable silence before jungkook ran his hands through his hair, "fucking great."

before taehyung could think, jungkook walked to his room and closed the door, taehyung closing his eyes at hearing the lock.

he was now completely alone.

with his thoughts and with jungkook.

--

jungkook laid on his bed, his song book laying to the right of him and his fingers drumming against his chest as he stared at the ceiling.

he knew his hyungs were up to something as soon as they couldn't come up with a valid excuse for leaving taehyung and him at home while they went roam the streets.

he will definitely have a nice little chat with them once they return.

but what makes it worse is that he didn't want to talk to taehyung, but he knew chances are, he probably would.

"fuck, why didn't i just let him leave?" jungkook groaned out and shut his eyes tightly, reminiscing about taehyung offering to leave the first time he helped them.

no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get taehyung out of his mind. his body, his face, his words. everything about the man reeled him in and it just wasn't fair that it was him of all people.

the guy that stomped on his feelings as if they were worthless.

sadly, he did want to have a talk with taehyung about reincarnation. to admit, it would be interesting to talk about something they were both so passionate about. but, he couldn't do that.

he's done good at ignoring taehyung until recently. something about the way he looked so cute sitting on the couch with his knees hugged to his chest did something to his heart. it made him want to sit on the couch and maybe engage in conversation with everyone.

he just hoped taehyung didn't see his stolen glances.

it was so stupid, his little crush. he had a schoolboy crush on a man that wants nothing to do with him. he pushed him away, and yet, he still craved for him. badly.

"fuck." jungkook sighed and sat up to close his songbook, throwing it on the floor.

he needed to distract himself. surely, there was something in this old house that would distract him from his thoughts.

as he stood up from his bed, he realized it was pitch dark outside. the day seemed to pass by in a blur.

he walked out of his room, his hopes of taehyung being asleep met as he walked into the living room to see the male laying on his back on the couch with his head turned to the side, his arm laying on his stomach.

cute.

jungkook shook his head and walked to the kitchen, trying to find something to maybe observe or play with.

maybe he could explore. maybe even go exploring outside, but even he knew how dangerous that was.

as he was about to just give up and walk back to his room, a low mumble stopped him.

pausing, he listened to hear more mumbles.

"no... no...."

he turned back around to see taehyung mumbling and turning in his sleep, obviously in some nightmare.

he should turn around. he should turn around and not care, and go back into his room. he should ignore this.

but, his legs defied his mind as they brought him to stand next to taehyung, staring over him as he began to tremble.

"taehyung?" jungkook whispered.

leave him, jungkook. he thinks you're pathetic. leave him and his stupid nightmares.

"please, kai..... please don't....." taehyung tossed his head from side to side.

jungkook did nothing but stare in silence at the male beneath him. he didn't realize taehyung's nightmares were this bad. whatever kai did to taehyung and his friends, it must have been real traumatizing.

"jungkook..... please, don't go...."

jungkook widened his eyes at the mention of his name and watched tears roll down taehyung's cheeks.

jungkook, please don't go.

why was taehyung dreaming about him? especially since he was the one that pushed jungkook away?

what did that mean? don't go? what was he dreaming about?

"no!" taehyung's voice rose in pitch, making jungkook jump.

finally moving, jungkook got on his knees and began to shake taehyung's shoulders, "taehyung!"

taehyung abruptly arose from his position, sitting up with a bewildered look in his eyes. he frantically looked around the room, his eyes calming down at seeing jungkook kneeling in front of him.

his heart rate was beating against his chest and he had to take deep breaths to stabilize his breathing.

not being able to stop himself, jungkook reached his hand out to get rid of taehyung's fallen tears, wiping them away with his thumb.

"jungkook.." taehyung mumbled, his voice sounding frightened and lost.

"you were having a dream. you were screaming." jungkook whispered, his eyes not leaving taehyung's.

taehyung gulped, "i was?"

jungkook nodded, "you were saying kai's name."

jungkook wanted to tell him, and mine, but he didn't want taehyung to freak out even more.

taehyung looked away and hugged his knees to his chest, trying to find comfort within himself. he felt so weak and out of it that he didn't even care about the comfort he felt with jungkook right now.

"i'm sorry i woke you up." taehyung quietly apologized, his eyes still not on jungkook.

"i wasn't sleeping. are you okay, taehyung?"

taehyung bit his bottom lip and whispered, " i don't know."

jungkook began to think as he watched taehyung's fingers fidget nervously. he wanted to help him. he wanted to do something. anything.

he suddenly didn't care that taehyung called him a pathetic punk anymore. he didn't care that taehyung would probably push him away.

he just wanted to help him. seeing him in a state like this sent a pang to his heart and he desperately needed to fix it.

he sighed and stood up, gaining taehyung's attention.

he held his hand out to the latter, who looked down at it in confusion before looking back up at jungkook.

"come in my bed. you shouldn't be alone right now."

taehyung widened his eyes as he contemplated his next move. he could deal with this stupid nightmare himself and ignore jungkook's caring gaze. he could do that and deal with his aching heart.

or he could take his hand and follow him to his room, letting whatever happen happen. he could let jungkook in and move his thoughts to the side. just for once, he could push them away.

eventually making his decision, he placed his hand in jungkook's, letting jungkook pull him up from the couch. still holding on to his hand, he let jungkook lead him to his room, shutting and not bothering to lock the door after they were both inside.

taehyung held either sides of his body as he looked around the room with reluctance. it feels like it's been so long since he's been here and he wondered why it felt so natural.

"were you singing?" taehyung asked, noticing jungkook's fallen songbook on the floor in front of the bed.

jungkook turned red and bent down to grab the book, placing it in an open drawer, "don't worry about it."

he then began to take off his shirt, taehyung's eyes widening in the process.

taehyung stammered, "w-hat are you-"

jungkook snorted and threw his shirt to the floor, "relax. we're just sleeping. unless, of course, you change your mind."

taehyung rolled his eyes and decided to keep his shirt on, even though he knew it would be much more comfortable with it off. he just didn't trust himself. he knew he would probably do something he would regret if his skin even so much as made a slither of contact with jungkook's.

jungkook then hopped into his bed, sliding the covers over him. at seeing taehyung's hesistation, he rolled his eyes, "jesus, you hate me that much?"

"i don't hate you." taehyung whispered.

jungkook paused at that before clearing his throat, "just get in the bed, taehyung. i won't bite."

taehyung held his bottom lip between his front two teeth before slowly walking to the bed, hastily getting on the sheets and bringing the blanket over himself.

defying his warning thoughts, he laid his head down on the second pillow jungkook had, facing the latter. jungkook laid one arm on top of the blanket, facing towards taehyung as well, staring at him with large intensity.

"your nightmares are getting worse." jungkook commented, his words lingering in the silence of the night.

the room was dark, but the moonlight from the windows illuminated the boys' features. jungkook saw the twinkle in taehyung's eyes and his pink lips. he saw taehyung's long eyelashes and felt himself wanted to touch them.

taehyung watched pieces of hair fall onto jungkook's face, fighting every urge in his body to move it behind his ear. he watched jungkook's muscles poke out of his upperbody and the muscles that trailed on his arm. the blanket was low enough to reveal his pecs and some of the abs he probably worked hard to obtain, along with his tattoos.

after a long pause, taehyung finally replied, "i didn't think anyone noticed."

"i'm very observant."

the two were not far from each other, no more than five inches. the bed wasn't that big, but it was big enough for two people. they still felt themselves close to each other and could feel the other's breath on their faces.

"what else do you observe?" taehyung whispered, feeling himself lost in jungkook's piercing gaze.

"i see how you fidget with your hands when you're nervous. and how you bite your bottom lip when you're thinking about something. or the twinkle in your eyes when you're passionate about something."

taehyung's heart seemed to leap at his words. it was so heartfelt that taehyung wanted to kiss him. he wanted to show how much better jungkook made him feel by connecting their lips and trailing his fingers down his jaw.

he was supposed to stay away from him and this seemed to be the exact opposite of that.

"i notice things about you too."

jungkook playfully smiled. "really? like what?"

that smile really made it difficult for taehyung to concentrate on not falling for him.

"how protective you get over the people you care about. and how much you secretly respect the boys. how you can barely sit still for five minutes. and how you chew on your bottom lip when you're anxious."

jungkook's smile dropped and he stared at taehyung, long and hard. "you noticed that?"

taehyung whispered, "yeah."

at that moment, jungkook wanted taehyung more than he ever did before. he wanted him, and everything that came along with him. he wanted this and he wanted the way taehyung made him feel.

taehyung felt so safe right here with jungkook, even if the two were just simply staring at each other. he felt that just by his presence along, jungkook could make every single problem of his go away.

he felt himself being drawn closer to jungkook, not physically, but emotionally.

"i'm sorry for calling you pathetic. and a punk. you've never been either of those things."

jungkook was surprised by his apology. he felt hopeful.

"and i'm sorry for calling you a slut. and for bursting out at the table like that. i probably seemed crazy."

taehyung shrugged, "you were angry. i get it."

taehyung understood jungkook's explosion. he hurt jungkook and so jungkook wanted to hurt him. and he did that with his words. he understood, so he could never hate the man for it.

"yeah, but it was wrong. sometimes, i just explode. i'm not the best person to face emotions, if you haven't noticed. and, taehyung, i hope you know.... you are not a slut. you are far from it. i just... i was just hurt in a way. that doesn't make it right and i'm sorry."

taehyung nodded, seeing the sincerity in jungkook's eyes. somehow, this man was able to make him believe him. even though he spent months being called a whore or a slut and it was engraved in his mind, he believed jungkook.

and suddenly, taehyung started to feel sad. tears begin to well up in his eyes as he watched the man in front of him. it was so hard and cruel, this world. he hated this it.

because in any other world, he would let himself love jungkook.

he would let himself fall into his wants and desires, and fall for him.

but, it was getting harder and harder to still listen to his head when his heart pounded in protest.

"hey, hey, you okay?" jungkook's head lifted and leaned in closer to see the shining tears on taehyung's face.

taehyung sniffled and smiled, "sorry. i'm fine."

"you're not. talk to me."

taehyung shook his head, the softness of the pillow bringing him back to his home before the outbreak, "don't worry about it."

jungkook began to chew his bottom lip as he stayed in his position, staring down below at taehyung with curiousity and a mix of other emotions.

taehyung's tears were still falling down his face and no matter how much he tried to stop crying, he couldn't. he was just in so much pain. he turned his body so that his face was placing fully up to the ceiling, his eyes staring at the dark space above him.

jungkook wanted to kiss him. he wanted to be there for taehyung in more ways than one.

he then leaned down, placing his hand on taehyung's right cheek. he stopped chewing on his bottom lip and moved his head down, closer to taehyung's face.

taehyung turned to jungkook and watched his every movement, not finding himself pulling away.

expecting for him to reach his lips, jungkook surprised him by bringing his soft lips to taehyung's cheeks, kissing his tears.

taehyung froze as jungkook slowly kissed each tear away, closing his eyes as his lips sent shocking waves throughout his body. he sniffed as jungkook kissed the last tear, then wiped his thumb along taehyung's cheek.

jungkook began to gaze at taehyung's lips, taehyung doing the same.

before taehyung could lean up and do it himself, jungkook brought his lips to taehyung's lips, moving against them so softly and lovingly that taehyung wanted to cry more.

his lips were wet with his tears and they could both taste the salt in each other's lips.

taehyung brought his hand up to run it through jungkook's hair. his other hand rested against jungkook's nape as his lips moved fluidly with jungkook's.

it all felt so natural. so normal. it just felt like this was something he should be doing every day with this man.

jungkook pulled away, letting the two breathe. he stared down at taehyung, his hand moving down to taehyung's waist, going to the skin that was exposed due to taehyung's ridden up shirt. he traced the soft skin with his thumb.

taehyung then sat up, moving closer to jungkook. he placed his hand on jungkook's cheek and leaned in to capture his lips again, completely getting lost in the trance he was in.

jungkook's hands were on taehyung's waist as he led the kiss, entering taehyung's mouth. taehyung had one hand on jungkook's cheek and one on his neck as he kissed jungkook, not wanting this moment to ever end.

jungkook bit on his bottom lip softly, making taehyung gasp in the kiss. they continued to find an escape in each other's lips as they kissed. it was complete and utter bliss.

after what felt like forever, the two pulled away, a string of saliva connecting their lips.

"you're doing something to me." jungkook whispered against his mouth.

taehyung traced his jawline with his thumb, "you're doing something to me, too."

seeing taehyung's droopy eyes, jungkook smiled, "you're tired."

taehyung shook his head stubbornly, "i don't want it to end."

"why? because we both know you'll push me away again and ignore that this happened?" even though jungkook teased, he knew that this would happen and it made his heart clench at that truth.

taehyung guiltily looked to the side, jungkook's words hitting him like a truck.

but, he had a feeling that that things would be a little different this time. he had a feeling he was beginning to accept these feelings for jungkook. maybe.

"kiss me." taehyung whispered against jungkook's mouth. he didn't want to think about it anymore.

jungkook bit his bottom lip, "as much as i want to, you're tired. if we keep this up, we're gonna end up doing this forever."

taehyung whined, "i want to."

jungkook's eyes travelled to taehyung's lips, "trust me, i want to too."

suddenly thinking about the other males that were currently not in the house, taehyung sighed, "they did this on purpose."

"you just now realized that?"

the two laughed before jungkook gave taehyung one last wanting and passionate kiss, him pulling away before taehyung could straddle his lap.

he wanted to kiss him forever.

finally convincing him to go to bed, jungkook helped them get comfortable on the bed. he laid down and let taehyung lay his head down on his muscular chest.

taehyung stroked circles onto jungkook's stomach with his hand, staring into space as jungkook ran his hands through his hair.

this was nice. it felt nice.

and taehyung realized that the kisses weren't filled with lust. they were filled with something else. something so passionate and slow and caring.

no more than five minutes later, jungkook heard taehyung's soft snores and quieted his chuckles.

he felt himself drifting off to sleep and closed his eyes, one arm around taehyung and the other folded behind his head.

and suddenly, kim taehyung's nightmares went away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 495 29
[REPUBLISHED] "He's bitten, what do we do?" "Kill him," It was only Nine months ago when all hell broke loose. A dangerous virus had engulfed the wor...
193K 13.6K 52
In this world full of zombies, Jeongguk begins his journey across towns to deliver a package worth stocks of weaponry. For the package is Kim Taehyu...
416K 31.6K 72
it takes a zombie apocalypse for jeongguk to realize there's no denying his feelings for his friend turned enemy, taehyung. ยฉhnymoons 2019 taekook r...
33.4K 1.8K 36
๐ณ๐จ๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ž ๐š๐ฉ๐จ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐ฎ! " ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐š ๐ณ๐จ๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ž ๐š๐ฉ๐จ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ. " " ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ...