Dressed as an educated youth...

By mahalakshmiponsing

This is not my original story Original title 穿成知青女配 What if I wear it until 1974? Or is it the tragic female... More

Chapter 1 One day through seven or four years
Chapter 2 The Female Match Who Lost Both People and Wealth
Chapter 3 Getting ready to catch the train
Chapter 4 Pastimes on the Train
Chapter 5 To and from the Field of Hope
Chapter 6 New arrivals
Chapter 7 Integration into the educated youth force
Chapter 8 Working in the Field
Chapter 9 Heroes or Bears
Chapter 10 Finding Food
Chapter 11 Illness
Chapter 12 Amoxicillin
Chapter 13 The plan of the year lies in spring
Chapter 14 Supply and Marketing Cooperatives
Chapter 15 Zhao Meimei
Chapter 16 So You Are Such a Girl
Chapter 17 The little girl is delicious
Chapter 18 Cornmeal Dumplings
Chapter 19 The Storm Is Coming
Chapter 20 Pregnancy or Menstruation
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165

Chapter 166 Finale

1.1K 13 3
By mahalakshmiponsing

Chapter 166 Finale

Happy days always pass quickly, and Jiang Qiuyue's graduation season is here in the blink of an eye.

On a sunny day in May, Jiang Qiuyue put on her bachelor's uniform and took graduation photos with her teachers and classmates who had been in the same class for four years.

When it was the turn for private photos, most of the others were filled with flowers, friends and partners, but Jiang Qiuyue was surrounded by five handsome and extraordinary knights, which was particularly unique.

I saw four three-year-old little buns wearing the same style of military uniforms. They were led by Peng Jingye, who was also wearing a green military uniform. They surrounded the indifferent and pretty Jiang Qiuyue. .

"Winner in life, haha," Lin Wenjuan ran over and joked with a wink.

Like Jiang Qiuyue, she also wore a black academic uniform, but she had a big belly underneath.

"Don't jump around, be careful of the child in your belly." Jiang Qiuyue reminded with a smile, "We are the eldest, let alone the second child. Compared with ours, your family is inferior in quantity." Jiang Qiuyue pointed at Lin Wenjuan

. Behind him, he joked back playfully.

Lin Wenjuan was followed not far behind by two tails, it was Li Dongjun and their eldest son who was as serious and serious as his father.

"Huh, I can't beat you. Come on, let's take a photo together, sisters." Lin Wenjuan was in a very good mood. She hugged Jiang Qiuyue and proudly raised her chin towards Peng Jingye, asking him to quickly press the camera shutter.

Peng Jingye paused immediately while taking pictures, and his face turned dark.

At this time, four little buns surrounded them, two on each side grabbed Jiang Qiuyue and Lin Wenjuan's thighs, laughing and looking at the camera.

Peng Jingye narrowed his eyes, raised the camera to focus and took a picture, then stepped forward, ready to tear away the guy holding his wife and throw him out.

However, before he could take action, two more people ran from a distance and pounced on his beautiful daughter-in-law.

Peng Jingye paused in his steps, his face turned darker, and the cold air came out of his eyes.

Zhang Qingmei and Zhou Dani rushed to Jiang Qiuyue and Lin Wenjuan, hugging each other and filming together, not caring about the sour person.

In front of the gentle and lovely youngest, the one in her family is just a paper tiger, and they are not afraid at all.

In this way, the warm and beautiful scene that Peng Jingye envisioned of a family traveling around campus and taking photos changed.

It turned into four girls in the same dormitory leading four children to run around, taking pictures here and there, surrounded by each other, hugging each other, and other various patterns.

Peng Jingye became a complete outsider now. Apart from helping to take photos, he had nothing to do. He was almost so angry that he broke up.

It wasn't until Li Dongjun came over and slipped Lin Wenjuan away with a hint of prowess that Zhang Qingmei and Zhou Dani dispersed and went to take pictures of their own private servers.

Jiang Qiuyue was left leading the four little buns to comfort a certain angry jealous boy with a smile.

"Are you jealous?" Jiang Qiuyue hugged Peng Jingye's arm and asked knowingly with a smile.

Peng Jingye's condensed eyes flew over, mixed with a hint of grievance, which made Jiang Qiuyue feel weak and immediately surrendered.

"Hey, I was wrong. The rest of the time is up to you." She admitted her mistake in a generous embrace, and Jiang Qiuyue had no guts to cut off the land to pay compensation.

But I was very happy in my heart. As for my own man, of course I doted on him.

Peng Jingye now had a good face, still pursed his thin lips, but a smile flashed in his eyes.

His big hands wrapped around Jiang Qiuyue's small waist, and he lowered his head and whispered in her ear.

"I'll take care of you when I get back tonight." There was a hint of ferocity in the voice that made Jiang Qiuyue's legs tremble.

"No... I think I can still save him a little bit..." Jiang Qiuyue swallowed, wanting to beg for mercy.

At this moment, the little buns jumped over, grabbed the hem of her clothes, and happily went to take pictures of the flowers and plants, interrupting her playfulness.

Peng Jingye chuckled, scratched the bridge of Jiang Qiuyue's nose, and pulled her to follow the direction of the children without allowing her to refute.

Jiang Qiuyue looked up to the sky and sighed, and within a moment she was hanging out with the little buns again, not caring about teaching them a lesson.

The family of six happily visited most of the campus and took countless single and family photos.

On the way, she met old Professor Wang Wenshan who was hanging out. Jiang Qiuyue became interested and took him to take a photo with the children.

"Come on, little darlings, let's shout together, eggplant~"

"Eggplant--"

Peng Jingye looked at this warm picture, the smile on his face deepened, and the camera in his hand clicked, freezing this moment in time.

After taking the photos, the children ran to the small flower garden next to them to look at the flowers. Peng Jingye walked over to take care of them with his long legs.

Jiang Qiuyue accompanied the old professor for a while, and the old professor chatted with her about interesting things that happened in the school. They were also happy in the season of separation.

"Is your job settled?" the old professor asked when he reached the end of the road.

Jiang Qiuyue nodded, having already made up her mind.

Nowadays, college students are assigned a job after graduation. A college degree is very popular, and even the worst can get a good job.

Jiang Qiuyue has no shortage of connections and connections here. With academic qualifications as a foundation, finding a position within the system is not a problem.

Peng Jingye cleared the process for her early and found a good position.

Jiang Qiuyue has nothing to worry about. She can just transfer the file materials after graduation.

"That's good. Once you get to work, do your best." The old professor patted her on the shoulder to encourage her.

Jiang Qiuyue nodded and smiled, thanking him for taking care of her in the past few years, which allowed her to earn a lot of pocket money.

The old professor laughed heartily when he heard this.

"If you have free time after work, you can continue to translate with me. I can buy some new clothes for your children, haha." Jiang Qiuyue also laughed and thanked her, finally shouting out the long-lost words

. teacher.

The old professor shook his head, turned around and took another path with his hands behind his back.

Jiang Qiuyue stood at the intersection, watching the old man's slightly lumpy back disappear among the red flowers and green leaves. Compared with when he was strolling on the ridge of the fields in Linhe Village, Liujiawan, he looked chic and comfortable now.

Jiang Qiuyue's heart felt sour, but then she felt filled with infinite joy.

The light has come, and everyone's life will be better and better.

Where there is hope, there are people.

When Peng Jingye's military rank rose to the level of battalion commander, the army leaders assigned him a house in the family courtyard of the army.

The family has a spacious courtyard to live in, so there is no need to squeeze in the tube building.

The house was left idle and was only in Peng Jingye's name.

However, Jiang Qiuyue was a little eager to try it out and wanted to experience the feeling of joining the army.

After all, when Peng Jingye was at the military camp in the back mountain of Linhe Village, Jiang Qiuyue was already thinking about life after joining the army.

Now is the right time and place, so it would be a good idea to go and experience it.

After knowing her thoughts, the old man was very unhappy and stopped her from leaving.

"They are all here in Kyoto. The city and the outside are not far away. What kind of army are you following? Do you think you want to abandon me, old man?"

When the old man heard that they were going to live outside, he kept talking angrily, saying that they disliked him.

"If you insist on leaving, keep your children. I will live with my great-grandchildren. I don't want you two anymore. Let's go, let's go!" The old man drummed his cane to drive people away.

Jiang Qiuyue was dumbfounded by the fuss, and the idea that had just popped up was completely dead.

It seems that following the army is not an option, and I probably won’t be able to follow the army in this life.

Peng Jingye agreed on the surface and followed the old man's wishes, but privately he began to decorate and decorate the house in the military family courtyard.

Jiang Qiuyue didn't know it at first. After giving up the idea of moving out to join the army, she turned her energy to work and worked diligently as a rookie clerk in the agency.

Then one day Peng Jingye went to pick her up from get off work as usual, but instead of going home, he drove directly to the department store.

When she got there, she realized that Peng Jingye had been secretly tidying up the little nest, just to satisfy her one wish.

This time, Peng Jingye asked her to choose the decorations according to her favorite style.

Jiang Qiuyue was so moved by this that she rolled into a ball with him on the big bed in the new house that night and committed herself to each other.

In the future, when they are free during the day on weekends, they will go shopping and buy a lot of food, and then secretly go to the small suite to spend time together.

There, no one else was the light bulb, just the two of them. It didn't matter what they wanted to do or how much nonsense they wanted. No one could see it anyway.

Peng Jingye spent a period of comfortable and meaty days for this, and his whole person seemed to be glowing with a second spring, just like the young boy when he first met his partner, passionate and sticky.

At the same time, Jiang Qiuyue's face was also filled with nourishing spring. She looked like a very happy little woman, full of energy in life and work.

The changes between the two of them were so obvious that it was impossible for people around them not to notice.

The old man was confused at first, but then he saw that their relationship was getting better and better, and there were pros and cons, so he didn't care.

Until Peng's mother met them outside by chance, she went to see them quietly out of curiosity, and found that they had built another nest in the small suite.

In the end, the old man also found out, and found that the young people had different ideas from the old guys like them, and there was such a big generation gap.

Times are changing, and people must, as the old leader said, keep pace with the times.

Otherwise, just wait to be beaten to death on the beach by the back waves.

After the old man figured it out, he let them go and let them live wherever they wanted without worrying about him.

Even if he lives to the end of the world, his grandson will still be his grandson, and his great-grandson will still be his great-grandson. This cannot be changed. What is he worrying about while tugging on the kite string?

Jiang Qiuyue happily took the children with her and Peng Jingye to stay in a small suite to experience the military life in the novel.

However, within a few days, a family of six came back in a hurry.

Life in the army family courtyard is lively and lively, but when six people live in a small suite, the space is immediately cramped and is far less spacious and bright than the courtyard.

The most important thing is that there is no one to look after the children, no one to cook, no one to clean, etc. She has to do everything by herself.

Jiang Qiuyue is exhausted just taking care of a few little ones and has no time to talk to others. Neighborly exchanges, let alone a live version of fighting between you and me.

Compared with the two-person world of Jiangjiang Zongnong before, it is almost a world away.

Sure enough, the ideal is very full and the reality is very skinny.

After Jiang Qiuyue experienced this, she had no intention of living outside her home, so she snuck home with her children and husband, and continued to live the life of a young lady with someone to support her.

"Since life has decayed, let it continue to decay, Amen!" Jiang Qiuyue concluded for herself, and the next moment she was pinned down on the bed by Peng Jingye and couldn't get off.

The old man was leading his great-grandchildren to pick grapes outside, his beard proudly curling up in his heart, "I am still your father."

Four little buns jumped around the grape trellis. As time passed, the little buns gradually grew into young boys, and in the blink of an eye they grew up into young and promising young men.

No matter what the scenery outside is like, how ups and downs the weather is, the laughter and laughter in this small courtyard will never stop.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 1.7K 34
Yu Qingze traveled to another world, where there were no women, only brothers and men, and he was saved by a dumb brother. Dumb brother can't speak a...
215K 3.6K 78
Jiang Nuan, a charming girl from a rich family, was horrified to find that she had transmigrated into a book called "Rebirth of the Army Wife's Count...
785 5 7
Ruan Zhu, as the adopted son adopted by the Fang family to show his righteousness, has no ambitions and only likes to read novels and fish. Unexpecte...
1.6K 26 13
I stole the chance of being the hostess: Lin Mo, a food anchor with millions of fans, got stuck in the book just because of a little, tiny plug! What...