Dressed as an educated youth...

By mahalakshmiponsing

This is not my original story Original title 穿成知青女配 What if I wear it until 1974? Or is it the tragic female... More

Chapter 1 One day through seven or four years
Chapter 2 The Female Match Who Lost Both People and Wealth
Chapter 3 Getting ready to catch the train
Chapter 4 Pastimes on the Train
Chapter 5 To and from the Field of Hope
Chapter 6 New arrivals
Chapter 7 Integration into the educated youth force
Chapter 8 Working in the Field
Chapter 9 Heroes or Bears
Chapter 10 Finding Food
Chapter 11 Illness
Chapter 12 Amoxicillin
Chapter 13 The plan of the year lies in spring
Chapter 14 Supply and Marketing Cooperatives
Chapter 15 Zhao Meimei
Chapter 16 So You Are Such a Girl
Chapter 17 The little girl is delicious
Chapter 18 Cornmeal Dumplings
Chapter 19 The Storm Is Coming
Chapter 20 Pregnancy or Menstruation
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166 Finale

Chapter 151-155

643 9 0
By mahalakshmiponsing

Chapter 151
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 150Next chapter: Chapter 152
During the toast, Jiang Qiuyue was very excited when she saw the big boss who appeared incognito. After toasting with the wine in her hand, she felt really stuffy.

Seeing this, the other party smiled widely, just like an amiable ordinary old man teasing the old man that the bride was a real little girl.

The old man nodded in agreement, smiling so hard that his teeth could not see his eyes, and he was obviously in a very happy mood.

Jiang Qiuyue excitedly drank a few glasses of wine with the boss, then her head burned and she felt dizzy. Peng Jingye stuffed her with a few mouthfuls of food and sent her to the new house to lie down.

There was a lot of people outside, and the sound of finger-guessing and drinking continued. She leaned in the room for a while before she got over the alcohol, and her dizziness was better.

Peng Jingye counted the time and brought her a bowl of chicken noodle soup at the right time.

The clear and fragrant soup contains a handful of thin noodles, lined with small pieces of chicken and green vegetables, which looks very appetizing.

"Come, have a bowl of noodles. The noodles outside are greasy and smell of alcohol. Just eat them in the house and take a rest after eating." Peng Jingye asked carefully.

He placed the white porcelain bowl on the small square stool with red paint and moved it to Jiang Qiuyue. Jiang Qiuyue wanted to eat, but he stopped her.

Jiang Qiuyue didn't know why. When she raised her head, he put a hot towel on her face and wiped it warmly on her face.

Peng Jingye's hand movements were very gentle, but he could not refuse. He carefully wiped her hands and face before handing her the chopsticks.

"Eat quickly. Just put the bowl over there after you finish. I'll go out and take a look." Someone shouted again outside, and Peng Jingye did not forget to give another instruction before leaving.

Jiang Qiuyue waved her hand, picked up the bowl and started eating noodles delicately.

The temperature of the noodle soup is just right. It warms your stomach after drinking it. The noodles melt in your mouth and there is a poached egg nestled at the bottom.

After eating, the banquet outside was still in full swing.

Jiang Qiuyue looked out through the curtains. After listening to Peng Jingye's words, she put the bowl on the coffee table. She turned around and put away the longan and red dates on the bed, preparing to go to bed and lie down for a while.

It's been a tiring day.

In her heart, she was glad that there was no nonsense about the wedding ceremony at night. Jiang Qiuyue lay on the bed and slowly fell asleep.

When I woke up again, the lights in the room were turned on and it was quiet outside.

Jiang Qiuyue opened her hazy eyes, got up and washed her face, when Peng Jingye opened the door and walked in.

"Are you awake?" He held a wooden plate in his hand and placed it on the coffee table.

The noodle bowl placed there is no longer there, and must have been taken to the kitchen to be tidied up.

Jiang Qiuyue nodded and asked, "Have all the guests left?" She looked up.

It was almost dark outside, and she had a really solid sleep.

Peng Jingye put a few side dishes on the table, and took some white flour buns, and said that the guests had all been sent away, and with the help of a few familiar aunts, the wedding banquet went smoothly and nothing happened.

Jiang Qiuyue was relieved. As soon as he sat down, he handed him a pair of red chopsticks and had dinner with him.

The two meat and two vegetable dishes seemed to be reserved for the banquet. The snow-white steamed buns were very chewy. Unknowingly, the two of them finished all the steamed buns in a small basket of steamed buns.

Afterwards, the chef uncle brought over two bowls of bird's nest porridge, saying that the old man had ordered it to be cooked for the two of them, and took away the rice bowls and plates that the two had finished.

Jiang Qiuyue shared the bird's nest porridge with Peng Jingye with great enthusiasm, and couldn't eat it at all.

Afterwards, the two of them simply washed up, packed the bed, and sat on the bedside. You looked at me and I looked at you, looking at each other in silence.

Jiang Qiuyue was rather thin-skinned. Within a moment of looking at each other, she couldn't help but blush.

Peng Jingye chuckled and stopped teasing her. He lit two red candles vigorously, turned on the lights, and checked the closed doors and windows.

Finally, the curtains were drawn.

Jiang Qiuyue had already hid in the bed during his series of actions without taking off her clothes.

Peng Jingye took advantage of her. After returning to the bed, he picked her up in his arms. He slowly took off her clothes one by one and began to take advantage of her openly.

Jiang Qiuyue struggled symbolically twice at first, but was ruthlessly suppressed.

She covered her face and felt shy. Under the opponent's experienced tactics, she was defeated first and raised the white flag.

Taking advantage of his hand to take off her clothes, she slipped into the bed and hid.

However, Peng Jingye just took a deep look, and his men took off their military uniforms calmly.

Jiang Qiuyue peeked her head out secretly, her mouth was watering and her heart was beating fast when she saw this scene.

Feeling aroused.

Peng Jingye achieved his goal, and immediately threw off the extra clothes, stepped onto the bed in twos and twos, and lifted the corner of the quilt with his big hands.

Soon, the two of them lay on the bed, playing and fighting with each other for a long time.

Peng Jingye acted according to the skills he had accumulated, which the two of them had fumbled around secretly in the past, and it was easier to use them now.

He first cared about the wishes of the person in his arms, and comforted her gently and considerately, leaving her dizzy and confused.

After spending a while like this, Jiang Qiuyue finally relaxed her vigilance and saw her limp into a puddle of water, seemingly ready.

Peng Jingye laughed lowly, found the target without saying hello, grabbed the person and forced his way in.

Jiang Qiuyue immediately opened her eyes wide, and her screams of pain were blocked in time. After struggling to no avail, she gradually fell into the violent storm.

During the storm, the unforgettable pain was slowly replaced by another feeling. An unprecedented throbbing hit her heart, causing her to lose consciousness for a moment.

However, Peng Jingye adhered to the style of a soldier and was always fast, precise and did not give her any time to wander. After seeing her adapt, he immediately let go and did whatever he felt like.

Under this situation, Jiang Qiuyue could still maintain some consciousness at first, biting her lip and barely restraining herself.

Then, as the storm came, the rainy night kept falling, and she soon lost her way in the wind and rain. She could only follow the opponent's rhythm and pace and move forward in the storm.

Until the night fell, everything was silent, and the movement in the new house was finally almost silent.

And in a little while, the golden rooster will soon break.

...

After dawn, the old man got up early in the morning and exercised for a while. He glanced at it quietly as he passed by the west wing, and then wandered to the kitchen with a smile.

The cook used to be the old man's subordinate. He used to be the leader of the team. When he got older, he changed his job and was assigned to cook for the leaders.

At this time, he was making breakfast for the old man, including steamed buns, steamed buns, sweet potato, egg pancakes, etc. He prepared a small quantity and a wide variety, trying to be as nutritious as possible.

After the old man came in, he looked left and right. The two people murmured inside for a while, and then the old man came out with a smile and sat under the grape trellis in the courtyard to wait for the meal.

Later, when Peng Jingye opened the door and came out according to his habit of getting up early, he met the old man's strange eyes.

"Get up, come on, have something to eat first, and bring breakfast to your wife later. Thank you for your hard work, little girl." Seeing the satisfied look on the eldest grandson's face after he got what he wanted, the grandson's wife must have been tortured. Not light.

The old man clicked his tongue inwardly, feeling happy that a new generation would soon be born in his family. He would soon be Grandpa Zeng, and he felt happy just thinking about it.

Therefore, the previous preparation is so smart and necessary.

The old man gave himself a thumbs up, and then happily placed the soup brought by the cook in front of Peng Jingye.

"Grandpa specially ordered you to make the chicken soup. Drink it while it's hot." The old man said nonchalantly, but his eyes kept secretly peeking at it.

Peng Jingye had been reckless all night. He was really hungry when he got up early. After washing, he sat down and ate a meat bun first, and then drank most of the Gu soup with the steamed bun.

After all, it was the old man's wish. Peng Jingye ate and drank obediently without thinking too much.

But when the soup bottomed out, a strange look flashed across Peng Jingye's face, and he picked up an unknown object with his chopsticks and asked the old man.

"What is this?" The more he looked carefully, the darker his face became.

"Ahem, it's just something to replenish your body. Eat more and it'll be good for your health, hahaha," the old man replied with twinkling eyes. At the end of the sentence, he couldn't hold back his laughter.

It was just a stew of Gu Dabu soup. Anyway, it all ended up in the eldest grandson’s belly. Now the great grandson will definitely have hope, haha.

Peng Jingye was so embarrassed that he almost dropped the bowl. Is he the kind of person who needs to drink this kind of soup to stay strong? !

Simply looking down on people!

Peng Jingye glared at the old man who was playing tricks on him, took out a plate, picked up a few side dishes, put the white porridge, fried dumplings and other food on the wooden plate, picked it up and left.

The old man heyed twice. Seeing him hurried back to the house, he did not forget to remind him, "Hurry up. Today I have to entertain guests from my granddaughter-in-law's family." After finishing the words, the old man looked down at his watch and muttered that it was almost seven o'clock

. Yes, there is still some time.

Peng Jingye almost staggered when he heard this. He gritted his teeth and did not turn around to pay attention to the culprit. The anger in his body was already burning at this time.

Carrying the food, he stepped into the new house in a few steps, slammed the door and bolted it.

...

Jiang Qiuyue was wandering in the dreamland, woken up by life, and was so angry that she almost slapped the other person's handsome face.

"What are you doing? I'm so tired. Let me sleep a little longer." Pushing away the person, Jiang Qiuyue turned over and buried her face in the pillow, wanting to continue dreaming about Duke Zhou.

Her whole body ached as if she had been run over, she was so tired that she didn't want to move, and even though she was a little hungry, she didn't want to get up and eat.

However, how could Peng Jingye let her go so easily? He picked her up directly and carefully wiped her face and hands with a wet towel.

"Come on, eat a little, or you won't have enough energy later." Peng Jingye coaxed softly, and personally fed Jiang Qiuyue a bowl of porridge, some side dishes and fried dumplings.

Jiang Qiuyue finally experienced a real meal to open her mouth, and was half-fed while half asleep and half-awake.

When she was almost done eating, Peng Jingye touched her belly and felt that she was ready. He removed the plate and poured hot water for her to rinse her mouth. He acted calmly and orderly.

But as he went to the back, his breath became heavier. When everything was done, Jiang Qiuyue lay back on the pillow and continued to sleep soundly, and the ferocious beast was released again.

Peng Jingye looked at the back on the bed and felt the heat burning in his heart, which he could no longer restrain.

There was simply no scruple now, and after a moment he returned to the beauty of last night, suppressing Jiang Qiuyue's limp hands and feet, and eagerly held her in his arms again.

Jiang Qiuyue was forced to wake up from her sleep, and the next moment she was pulled into the turmoil by Peng Jingye.

"Peng, you are seeking death!" Jiang Qiuyue shouted angrily, but her voice was soft and lacked any impact.

"Be good, you'll be fine soon." Peng Jingye soothed in a deep voice, promising as he moved.

Jiang Qiuyue finally spread out like a salted fish, saying that if the man's words on the bed could be believed, the water in the Yellow River would have dried up long ago! !

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 152
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 151Next chapter: Chapter 153
After what happened in the morning, Jiang Qiuyue almost couldn't get up.

If she hadn't known that what happened to Peng Jingye later was the fault of the old man, Jiang Qiuyue would have probably stopped letting him get close to her for a long time.

Fortunately, Peng Jingye knew that he was in the wrong and had gone too far. He not only apologized to Jiang Qiuyue and explained the reason, but also helped her take a hot bath and give her a good massage to atone for his sins.

Jiang Qiuyue was able to pack up before her relatives came, and endured the pain all over her body to receive her relatives with Peng Jingye.

The aunts who helped yesterday are considered to be members of the Peng family, but they are not here today, so a couple of newcomers can take charge.

In addition, there is an old man in charge, and the banquet and other things have been arranged in advance. When the time comes, the young men from the family can be sent to accompany the guests.

Jiang Qiuyue changed into a military uniform, which was the female version of the new military uniform that Peng Jingye brought back from the army. The two of them put it on together like they were wearing couple's clothes.

The chef team had already set up tables, chairs, benches and simple tea and fruits. Jiang Qiuyue and Peng Jingye stood at the door to greet those who came to the banquet.

The old man is of high rank, so he can just sit in the upper seat in the courtyard and wait for visitors to say hello to him.

The first person to arrive was the Jiang family. The old patriarch and his uncle took the lead, bringing a group of young men over to support the girls in the family, and to show the Peng family that with so many brothers in the family, their girls were not easy to mess with.

Regardless of whether the old man and Peng Jingye understood the profound meaning, they immediately welcomed the people into the courtyard and sat at the table.

Following closely behind were Jiang's father and Jiang's mother, all wearing new clothes and coming to sit down with smiles on their faces.

Jiang Chunhua came with her family, but the child stayed at her parents-in-law's house.

After that, many people who were familiar with the Jiang family came one after another, considered to be the bride's natal family, and came to express their gratitude with the gifts.

Lin Wenjuan brought a surprise to Jiang Qiuyue. Not only did she bring Zhang Qingmei and Zhou Dani here together in a presentable manner, but also two old acquaintances came over at the same time.

Looking at the two people opposite who were handing out red envelopes as soon as they came up, Jiang Qiuyue smiled.

"Comrade Lin, Comrade Wang, long time no see."

The other people Lin Wenjuan brought were Lin Wenqing and Wang Xiaohong, whom she had not seen for a long time. Jiang Qiuyue did not expect that they would come over to act as her natal family this time.

Originally, she had not notified her acquaintances in Linhe Village about her marriage to Peng Jingye, and had no intention of dating, but since they were interested in coming, there was no reason to refuse them.

Jiang Qiuyue accepted the red envelope with a smile, exchanged a few words with the two of them, and then arranged them at a table to toast together later.

When the banquet started, Jiang Qiuyue followed Peng Jingye around the banquet tables. After paying homage to the bosses and elders, Peng Jingye was pulled by the leader to talk, and Jiang Qiuyue went to Lin Wenjuan's table and sat down.

"Comrade Jiang, I said goodbye that day, but I didn't expect to see you again at the time when you are getting married." Wang Xiaohong said with emotion.

In the past, in her opinion, Jiang Qiuyue was still a growing little girl, a sensible and polite little sister. Unexpectedly, she was ahead of her and got married as soon as she entered college.

Wang Xiaohong was confused for a moment and glanced at the people beside her, wondering how long and long it would take for their good deeds to be accomplished.

Seeing her actions, Jiang Qiuyue was silent in her heart, and said with a smile, "When you reach the age and find the right person, you can get married. By the way, are you ready..." She raised her eyebrows and said to everyone

. Understanding eyes.

Wang Xiaohong's eyes lit up, she looked at Lin Wenqing, and then lowered her head.

Seeing that the topic had turned to him, Lin Wenqing stopped talking nonsense to others, drank a glass of wine and said with a smile, "It's coming, it's coming, you guys are ahead of the wedding, and I will definitely surpass you in having children."

Wang Xiaohong finally raised her head and smiled, but when she heard Lin Wenqing's last sentence, she blushed and almost pinched him on the spot.

Seeing that they had already made plans, Jiang Qiuyue stopped mentioning it. Being able to ask more questions here was already worthy of the friendship she had with Wang Xiaohong in Linhe Village.

There was only so much she could help, and whether she could protect Lin Wenqing in the end depended on Wang Xiaohong's own ability.

Lin Wenjuan's visit this time was definitely interesting. Not only did she give a red envelope gift, but she also generously gave a set of pure natural cosmetics that she had worked hard to make as a wedding gift.

Jiang Qiuyue accepted it happily. You must know that Lin Wenjuan is good at making rouge and gouache. She doesn't know where she got the ancient prescriptions. They are well-made and some are better than those sold in department stores.

In the circle of girls in their school, the cosmetics she makes have become famous privately and are very popular.

Zhang Qingmei and Zhou Dani were not to be outdone. Although they could not offer as good things as their eldest sister, in addition to gifts, they also offered other gifts.

Jiang Qiuyue kept this in mind and planned to pay it back in the future if she did something good for them. She simply accepted it happily, added hot wine and hot dishes, and told them to eat and drink without being polite.

While they were talking happily, there was a sudden commotion at Jiang's father's and mother's table. Jiang Qiuyue quickly got up and went over to see what was going on.

"Mom, Dad, what's wrong?" Jiang Qiuyue asked softly.

She waved her hand to Peng Jingye, who was about to come over, indicating that he should continue to accompany the leaders and she would handle it.

After all, it seems that the problem happened with her mother's family, so it would be better for her to resolve it.

Jiang's mother was patting her daughter-in-law on the back. Liu Fang was being supported by Jiang Xiaxia and sitting on the bench, her head bent and her body bent under the table. She didn't know what was going on.

"Your sister-in-law has morning sickness. Can you let her go to your room to rest for a while?" Otherwise, everyone would be eating, and it would be very bad to let her vomit all over the floor here.

Jiang Mu said sarcastically.

In fact, Liu Fang wanted to eat the freshly cooked fish after seeing it on the table. However, before she could even take a few bites, she suddenly suffered from morning sickness. She couldn't help it, otherwise she wouldn't be willing to take part in her sister-in-law's good deeds. come to grief.

But for this fact, Jiang's mother had no shame to say that it was only her daughter-in-law's fault that she did not have the blessing to enjoy the good things in her mouth. Who could blame her?

Jiang Xiaxia looked at Jiang Qiuyue with the same expectancy.

He knew not to mess up the girl's banquet, but his wife was pregnant with his child now, and it was hard enough to suffer from morning sickness and not being able to eat well. If he didn't find a comfortable place for his wife to relax as soon as possible, he was really afraid that something would happen to her. thing.

Jiang Qiuyue frowned. Although she didn't want outsiders to contaminate her and Peng Jingye's room, she was also worried that something would really happen to Liu Fang and her son here, and she wouldn't be able to explain it at that time.

"Then..." Jiang Qiuyue opened her mouth and planned to take her to sit outside in the west wing. The inner room was definitely not allowed to be entered.

"What happened?" Peng Jingye rushed over and asked.

He looked at Jiang Qiuyue from a distance and looked a little unhappy. Something seemed to be going on with the Jiang family's parents, so he took the time to come over and take a look. He couldn't let his wife be bullied, even if it was at the home of his father-in-law and mother-in-law.

Jiang Qiuyue whispered in his ear and explained. Peng Jingye nodded and didn't take it seriously.

"What's the problem? There is a clean guest room in the east wing. Help the person in and rest for a while. I'll ask someone to come over and take a look." Peng Jingye called the guard and gave instructions.

Finally, Jiang Xiaxia and Liu Fang were sent to the east wing guest room by the guards to rest for a while. Jiang Qiuyue picked up a few banquet dishes and warm water and brought them in.

Later, the doctor hired by Peng Jingye came over to check Liu Fang and said it was normal morning sickness and nothing serious.

There was such a big movement here that everyone in the courtyard could see it. Jiang's father and Jiang's mother's original idea of not wanting to cause controversy and bring trouble to Jiang Qiuyue was completely ruined.

However, with Peng Jingye's method, he described Liu Fang's embarrassing incident at the banquet table as just finding out the good news, which was taken as a good sign by everyone. They all used this to congratulate the newlyweds on the early birth of their son, and congratulate the old man in advance on the birth of his great-grandson.

The old man was so happy that he drank a lot of wine with a glowing face and refused to accept anyone who came.

This time, bad things turned into good things. Jiang's father and Jiang's mother just wiped away the cold sweat and asked Jiang Qiuyue to go about her business without having to worry about them anymore.

When Jiang Qiuyue left, Jiang Chunhua nuzzled at her, glanced at the east wing, and told her to pay attention. He didn't know whether Liu Fang was really uncomfortable this time or was trying to do something wrong.

Jiang Qiuyue nodded, turned around and privately sent a guard to guard the door of the east chamber, just in case.

However, until the end of the banquet, the east wing was still quiet. Jiang Qiuyue couldn't help but complain. Maybe it was a coincidence. No matter how stupid those two people were, they would not dare to make mistakes on the old leader's territory.

But after everyone was sent away, the guard guarding the east wing came over and told her that the sofa in the guest room Liu Fang entered was stained with vomit and filth on it. It probably needed to be cleaned thoroughly or replaced directly. Just fine.

Jiang Qiuyue: "..." No wonder the couple looked so guilty when they left. They didn't dare to raise their heads and looked as dejected as primary school students who had done something wrong.

It turned out that he was waiting for her here.

It's not that the two of them were stupid, they just brought stupidity into the house...

Jiang Qiuyue twitched her lips and went to Peng Jingye to explain it to him first. After all, sofas are not cheap nowadays, and cleaning or replacing them is a waste of time. You can't help but say hello to him when it comes to spending money and effort.

Moreover, this matter was a stupid thing done by her parents' family. Jiang Qiuyue found it a bit hard to talk about it, but she had to let them take care of it.

Peng Jingye didn't say anything when he found out. From now on, it was his wife who made the final decision about the family affairs. He didn't care at all if the sofa was stained.

"I'm so pissed off...Daughter-in-law, are you okay with this?" Peng Jingye saw that Jiang Qiuyue was obviously in a bad mood, so he planned to do everything according to her and coax her first.

"Well, to be honest, it's quite embarrassing." Jiang Qiuyue answered truthfully.

Even though it's a guest room, if you think about being vomited on it, you won't even want to see what the sofa looks like now.

With a wave of his hand, Peng Jingye asked the security guard to replace the soiled sofa cushions with a new set, and continued to give instructions. The matter did not get past the old man's ears at all.

Jiang Qiuyue felt that her face was finally saved, and she decided to have as little contact with Jiang Xiaxia as possible in the future.

She will send food support to her two younger brothers as usual every month, but that's how love is, neither salty nor light, neither far nor near is just right.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 153
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 152Next chapter: Chapter 154
After the busy wedding, Jiang Qiuyue couldn't help but think of Chen Zhonghua who were far away in Qingcheng because she met Lin Wenqing and Wang Xiaohong at the wedding banquet.

Later, she wrote them a letter telling them that she had married Peng Jingye.

I still remember that the last time I communicated, I learned that the two people were getting married, and now it was her turn to announce the good news.

After the letter was sent, Jiang Qiuyue resumed her peaceful campus life.

Except for the addition of someone on the bed, it was no different from before.

As her marriage leave passed, the old professor approached her again and asked her to start a part-time job translating books.

She got married before, and although the old professor did not attend, on the day she returned to school, he sent a congratulatory gift, plus the task of translating.

Of course, Jiang Qiuyue would not refuse it if she had money to earn. She would do translation according to the old professor's requirements and treat it as a study at the same time.

The freshman course was not difficult, and Jiang Qiuyue could handle it. Moreover, she had chosen an easy major, which was very suitable for her to do some side work she liked in her spare time.

Originally, Jiang Qiuyue planned to use her spare time to write manuscripts, novels, etc., but now the manuscripts recruited by magazines, newspapers and other places basically have the style of Dongfanghong.

She really couldn't hold it in, so she might as well wait and wait until the style of writing became more open before making plans.

Before that, I should continue to hone my skills in this area by following the translation list given by the old professor.

After all, having too many skills doesn’t overwhelm you. Being good at something is considered an additional specialty, which can be added to your personal files and resume.

With this in mind, Jiang Qiuyue completed another foreign masterpiece. After handing it over to the old professor, she received the payment in less than two days, which was enough for her living expenses for a month.

She used the money to buy three pairs of new leather shoes for her, Peng Jingye and the old man to wear respectively, saying that they were bought with her own money.

Not to mention Peng Jingye's reaction, he was used to it. After all, his wife usually thinks of him when she gets good things, so he is not surprised.

The old man was much more happy after receiving it. He immediately put it on and went to the house of the old guys next door to show it off. When he was at work, he even wore it in the auditorium where the meeting was held, which made all the senior officials know that his family was big. The grandson has a virtuous little daughter-in-law.

Jiang Qiuyue had not yet joined the work, so she left her name in front of the leaders of various departments.

She didn't expect this kind of effect. She just saw that the weather was starting to get colder and she just got a royalties. She was very happy and wanted to spend money, so she bought whatever she wanted to honor the old man and reward herself and Peng Jingye. .

Moreover, this is just the beginning. When winter comes, she will only have to buy more things.

It was fine that they had never been married before, but now that she was a careful and capable woman in the family, they could no longer let Peng Jingye and his grandson live casually.

Although Jiang Qiuyue was usually busy with classes and part-time jobs at school, she also slowly started to clean up the courtyard when she was at home.

The planning of the planning, the rearrangement of the rearrangement.

Anyway, Peng Jingye and the old man have people under them. After Jiang Qiuyue explains her requirements, they will help with the big things. The younger Jiang Qiuyue prefers to do it herself, changing and improving her home bit by bit.

When the weather turned cold and frost came, the Peng family's courtyard had changed its appearance. It was a little more popular than before, and it seemed warmer and more comfortable.

From the fact that the old man used to like to hang out with old friends, but now he is more inclined to invite big people over for drinks, it can be seen that he is quite satisfied with this change.

Peng Jingye saw all the changes and even participated in some of the changes. He didn't show it on his face, but he still looked like he was working hard and making progress.

In fact, this man was the best at transforming into a big bad wolf. He became more and more fond of pinning his wife down at night and doing whatever he wanted to her, until she would bully her until she cried and begged for mercy.

At the same time, his heart was burning. He only felt that after he had a wife, his home could be considered a home, the kind of warm harbor described in books.

After getting married, Peng Jingye finally realized this, felt a lot about it, and cherished it even more.

The winter of 1978 came very early. After Jiang Qiuyue was busy planning and decorating her home, she began to frequent department stores to buy winter clothes for the three people in her family.

During this period, Lin Wenjuan also wanted to go after knowing about it, and she insisted on getting involved with Jiang Qiuyue.

"I went there to buy winter clothes for my husband and my father. Haven't you bought all your winter clothes?" Jiang Qiuyue asked strangely.

Lin Wenjuan became a little shy in a rare move, stroking her braids and saying nothing, probably because she was shy.

Zhang Qingmei was present at the time, guessed something about the situation, and revealed it with a smile.

"Hey, youngest, doesn't the eldest sister also have a soldier who wants to be a soldier? It's almost the same as before. What are you going to give to your lover? The eldest sister probably wants to learn from it." Zhang Qingmei's words suddenly made Jiang Qiuyue realize, but Lin Wenjuan was embarrassed

. The face is covered with flying clouds.

"Second sister! What are you talking about? Your skin is itchy, isn't it?!" Lin Wenjuan rushed towards her in anger, ready to tear her mouth apart.

Zhang Qingmei screamed strangely and hid behind the fat Zhou Dani so that she could not catch her.

After making a fuss for a while, the three of them got into a mess, completely losing their image, and were finally separated one by one by Jiang Qiuyue.

Regarding Lin Wenjuan's little daughter's concerns, Jiang Qiuyue was still able to help, and immediately agreed to take her shopping.

It is said that the aesthetics of soldiers are basically the same. Jiang Qiuyue plans to use her and Peng Jingye as templates to give Lin Wenjuan some experience.

Then, let’s start by matching clothes to your partner.

After Zhang Qingmei and Zhou Dani learned about their plans, they expressed that they also wanted to see it and buy new clothes to wear home.

There are also gifts to take back to the family, etc. We took advantage of the opportunity to do it together.

Since the four people in the same dormitory all wanted to go, Jiang Qiuyue simply chose a free weekend when everyone had time to go shopping in the department store.

This time, she didn't borrow the family's Hongqi car. They took the tram to their destination together.

As expected, the goods in the department store have been updated again, with a wide variety of styles and complete varieties.

After the four people entered, they walked directly to the cloak counter. Since they were dressed reasonably well, and with Lin Wenjuan, a person who didn't look like a young lady, the attitude of the salesperson at the counter was quite good.

After taking them to the place, Jiang Qiuyue just started picking out what she wanted.

Get a winter fur coat. There is no such thing as promoting environmental protection, so wear it first to enjoy it.

She chose a slim-fitting silver-gray fox fur coat. The waist-pinching design made it look less bulky when worn. The plush collar framed her little face and made it look very beautiful.

Lin Wenjuan took one look and fell in love with it. When Jiang Qiuyue took it, she picked another gray-yellow one and bought it.

Not long after they arrived, they packed up the only two most expensive pieces of clothing on the counter. This made the salesperson look even prettier, and her tone of voice when introducing the goods became gentler. Even the other two girls who didn't want to buy anything were impressed. Good face.

After all, if the salesperson can sell such expensive clothes, they will get a commission, which can improve their performance.

There are many counters in department stores, and supplies are no more scarce than in small counties. With the opening up, the salespeople here have begun to compete with each other to see who has the most sales every month.

If Jiang Qiuyue knew about it, I'm afraid she would sigh, she is really keeping pace with the times.

Here, it's not that Zhang Qingmei and Zhou Dani didn't want to buy, but they just saw a dazzling array of colorful clothes as soon as they came in. They were a bit overwhelmed and didn't know what to buy.

When I was at their home, the things sold in the supply and marketing cooperatives were often rare and expensive. There were only a few items for the whole month. How could there be so many things here.

Seeing that the eldest sister and the youngest had already started to buy, Zhang Qingmei and Zhou Dani touched the purses they had specially filled before, and the two of them began to discuss what to buy.

After Jiang Qiuyue took off the fur coat, she was matching Lin Wenjuan's shoes.

In winter, she always likes to wear leather boots with heels. The ones with plush and fur are warm and comfortable to wear, and they are not easy to get soaked by snow and water.

The leather boots at this time were all handmade from genuine leather, and they were truly something that you got what you paid for. Jiang Qiuyue readily bought two pairs.

The pair she bought with Peng Jingye before were single shoes without warm linings, so she bought them this time to wear in the winter.

Lin Wenjuan bought a pair of her favorite styles to match her clothes. She already had a lot of shoes at home, and buying more would be a waste.

After that, they went to other counters to look at the ones they liked, and bought the ones they liked. They usually picked the ones with good materials. Most of the money and tickets they brought in their pockets were quickly gone.

Jiang Qiuyue had a plan before she came, and it would be fine even if the money she brought was spent.

However, she kept some cloth stamps, industrial coupons and the like to shoulder part of the responsibility for Zhang Qingmei and Zhou Dani.

After all, although the two of them had saved some money by working part-time jobs, bills and the like were not easily obtained.

With her help, at least they can buy something they like with money, and the trip would be in vain.

Lin Wenjuan had a small business to support, and she had no shortage of things in her hands. Seeing Jiang Qiuyue's comprehensive consideration, she directly handed her a handful of notes and gave them to the two girls.

Zhang Qingmei and Zhou Dani are embarrassed to ask for it, but they really want to buy the colorful clothes they like. Some of them can be bought without tickets, but most of them, the salesperson will not sell them to you without tickets.

In the end, they blushed and shamelessly accepted the kindness of the eldest sister and youngest. They also spent money to buy two elegantly printed silk scarves as gifts. The gift was light but meaningful, and it was just right to bring them in early winter.

After they tidied themselves up and the excitement subsided, they finally remembered the main purpose of their coming here.

The four of them looked at each other and smiled, and began to give Lin Wenjuan ideas to buy clothes suitable for her partner.

Jiang Qiuyue took a look and bought the ones for Peng Jingye and the old man.

They usually have military uniforms and coats issued by the army. They are more practical than the fancy men's clothes at the counter. They are also a status symbol and are fashionable, so she doesn't need to worry too much.

Jiang Qiuyue simply chose to buy warm clothing as a base layer, choosing the kind that was light and comfortable, just in case her grandfather and grandson would like it.

Lin Wenjuan followed suit, and finally chose a cashmere sweater, which is now popular, not cheap, and totally affordable.

As for other scarves, gloves, leather shoes, etc., I also bought a bunch of matching ones.

When she reached the counter selling cosmetics, Lin Wenjuan couldn't help but smell the smell and walked over, asking the salesperson there to show them to her one by one.

In the end, she looked at her but didn't buy it. Before leaving, she was so angry that she pointed her nose at her and almost cursed her.

Several people quickly ran away in large and small bags, and laughed outside. They didn't know why they were happy, but they couldn't stop having fun anyway.

"Hey~ It's not even as good as what I made. Each one is so expensive, and the salesperson is trying to show off, as if he's begging to sell." Lin Wenjuan spat with disdain after she was happy.

"It would be great if I could put a counter inside..." Lin Wenjuan whispered hopefully.

That way, she can sell the good things she made. She won't charge tickets at that time, but will sell them for money.

It's a pity that the counters in the department store are state-owned and controlled, and there is no room for her to intervene. Privately, she can sell in the school circle, but if the trouble becomes public, she may not get any good results.

"Alas!" Lin Wenjuan sighed.

Jiang Qiuyue didn't expect that she had any intention of making the small business she was doing bigger. She thought she was just doing it for fun and earning pocket money.

"Yes, soon." Jiang Qiuyue patted her shoulder and said meaningfully.

Lin Wenjuan's eyes lit up, thinking that she had some inside information, and she began to make small calculations in her heart.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 154
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 153Next chapter: Chapter 155
The winter of 1978 was destined to be an extraordinary time.

One day in December, the Third Plenary Session of the Eleventh Central Committee of the Communist Party of China was successfully held, which will determine the turning point of the country's path.

Since then, the social situation has completely begun to change. Under the painstaking leadership of the great leader, the country has been united in reforming internally and opening up externally.

The country is booming, and even the coldest months of winter cannot dispel the enthusiasm and expectations of the people for a better future life.

At that time, Jiang Qiuyue was studying step by step while experiencing a series of changes in the motherland with excitement.

Just like an old, rotten tree, it is suddenly injected with a burst of vitality. The dead branches and leaves are discarded, and it becomes full of vitality again.

In the early stages of the great changes, the changes were most obvious and most felt by ordinary people in terms of food, clothing, housing and transportation.

After the open wind blew, the streets of Kyoto City were no longer the same monotonous colors as before, and there were more and more colorful floral clothes.

There is a wider variety of clothing in department stores and state-owned stores.

There are also more and more things that can be bought with money, and the choices in life begin to diversify.

Jiang Qiuyue felt these wonderful changes and was deeply moved. She was so excited that she wrote an emotional article describing the changes in people's lives and praising the motherland.

After she finished writing it and read it over, she felt a little ashamed. She always felt that the writing was a bit flattering.

So this article was buried in the pages of her book, and then she forgot about it.

But later Zhang Qingmei borrowed Jiang Qiuyue's book to read, and accidentally discovered this emotional and inspiring article, which she dug out.

After reading it, Zhang Qingmei thought it was well written and even gave it a review.

The other two people also thought it was good after circulating it, and suggested to Jiang Qiuyue to submit an article to the newspaper, and they would definitely be hired.

What they said was more confident than the author of the article, making Jiang Qiuyue dumbfounded.

Now that she was discovered, she stopped hiding and shamelessly accepted everyone's praise.

Later, with the attitude of giving it a try, Jiang Qiuyue submitted the casual article to the newspaper, and then stopped paying attention to it.

On the birthday of eldest sister Jiang Chunhua's son, Jiang Qiuyue bought some fruit cakes after class in the afternoon and went to her house to have a look.

Peng Jingye was not sent off this time. After all, the storm had just been released, and he and the old man had been busy recently. Jiang Qiuyue basically did not dare to disturb them easily during this period of time.

She took the tram directly there, and after getting off the train, she found the location of Tongzilou where her brother-in-law's house was located.

Jiang Chunhua had already gotten off work and was coaxing his little girl. He was very happy to see her coming.

"Third sister, why are you here? Come in and have a rest." "

Isn't it my nephew's birthday today? Just come over and have a look."

Jiang Qiuyue said as she entered the room and handed over the gift she was carrying, explaining her purpose of coming. .

It's true that she hasn't been to Jiang Chunhua's place for a long time. Last time at the wedding banquet in the courtyard, the eldest sister paid a lot of tributes and didn't get along with her.

As two married women of the Jiang family, they still have something in common.

Jiang Qiuyue thought that since she knew the birthday of her eldest nephew, she had to show her disapproval at least.

Hence, this trip.

The apples, pears and pea cakes Jiang Qiuyue brought were generally better things. Jiang Chunhua took them with a smile and handed them to a swarthy elder sister.

"This is a distant relative of your brother-in-law's family, invited to help at home." Jiang Chunhua introduced.

"That's a good relationship. If someone helps look after the children and do housework, sister, you can go to work well." Jiang Qiuyue nodded in approval.

Jiang Chunhua felt sad when she mentioned the key point, thinking about the days when she was so busy and turned into a yellow-faced woman.

Since her husband was the youngest in the family, he was separated to live alone. After she gave birth to the child, she did not have the help of her parents-in-law to take care of her, so she had to do everything by herself.

Although her parents-in-law are usually aware of the couple's hard work and often take sides and subsidize them privately, she still has to do the work of raising children and cooking.

The life management of a family of four left her overwhelmed and exhausted both physically and mentally.

The last time he attended Jiang Qiuyue's wedding, Jiang Chunhua was actually not in good spirits and his face turned yellow.

Jiang Qiuyue noticed it at that time and came here because she wanted to see her condition.

Fortunately, Jiang Chunhua has a good temperament, she is not stubborn and she knows how to treat herself well.

Finding a relative or sister-in-law to take care of you, that is, spending a little money to get more dishes, is no better than exhausting yourself.

Jiang Chunhua sighed with emotion, and carefully explained this life experience to Jiang Qiuyue, reminding her to look for someone to help her early in the morning, otherwise she would be in trouble all by herself.

Jiang Qiuyue nodded as if taught.

In fact, she was not in a hurry. Even if she was accidentally shot, Peng Jingye and the old man would probably think more comprehensively in advance than she did, and they would make arrangements by then.

While the two were talking, Jiang Chunhua asked his sister-in-law who was helping to stew pear juice for Jiang Qiuyue to drink.

Jiang Qiuyue saw that after she put the child to sleep, she continued to work on the scissors and sewing machine. She was very efficient at her work, and she could make clothes while talking to people.

"What are you doing?" Jiang Qiuyue asked curiously as she looked at the small clothes that were rapidly forming under her hands.

Judging from the style of the clothes, it was obviously not made for the two children.

Jiang Chunhua smiled mysteriously and whispered to her.

"If you make it for other people's children, you can get this amount for one item." She stretched out her hand and shook it.

After saying that, she looked envious and said that the most popular ones were actually those from the south. What she made now were basically imitations of other people's styles.

Jiang Qiuyue was surprised. How long had it been open? She didn't expect the eldest sister to move so quickly and her subordinates had already started doing private work?

What a vision.

Jiang Chunhua waved his hand, what's the foresight? He just wanted to follow the trend and make some money.

Nowadays, there are more and more places to spend money. If you don’t think of ways to spend more money, you may not be able to support your children when they grow up in the future.

Jiang Qiuyue smiled, knowing that what she said was a bit exaggerated. How could a dual-income family without the involvement of in-laws not be able to raise two children.

However, Jiang Chunhua's attitude of daring to think and do made Jiang Qiuyue quite impressed.

After all, although the spring breeze of reform has blown in advance in winter, until now, except for a few coastal experimental provinces and cities that have been opened up, there are more people in Kyoto waiting and watching, but very few people are actually taking action.

The lessons of being labeled as a speculator are still before our eyes. Even if the policy is liberalized, everyone still dare not take any action easily for a while.

Jiang Chunhua has the consciousness and dares to take jobs privately to make money. It can be said that he is not keeping pace with the times.

Jiang Qiuyue encouraged her, but Jiang Chunhua was a little surprised.

She had tentatively revealed the secret work to Third Sister, expecting to be ridiculed and scorned, but she didn't expect Third Sister to be so open-minded. Not only did she not look down on her, she also supported her.

"Then, eldest sister, can I ask you a favor? If you see any good-looking clothes at school or outside, can you draw me a picture of them?" Jiang Chunhua asked after deliberation, saying that he would share the money.

She mainly thought that Jiang Qiuyue must have visited more places than her, was of high quality, had good taste, had seen unusual scenes, and was exposed to many new tricks.

If she can use this to get first-hand popular styles and seize the opportunity, the clothes she and her sisters make will definitely sell more.

Jiang Qiuyue saw her eyes shining with great anticipation, thought for a moment, and agreed. As for the money, she would not talk about it for now. If there is any effect, she would mention it later.

In fact, as long as you go out more and visit department stores and other places, you can maintain a sensitivity to trends, and then fulfilling Jiang Chunhua's requirements will not be a problem.

After the important things were said, Jiang Chunhua was obviously relieved and wanted to keep Jiang Qiuyue for dinner.

Jiang Qiuyue figured that her eldest brother-in-law should be back as well. She had something to do when she went back, so she refused and left.

On the way, I was thinking about waiting for a free day at school, so I drew some beautiful clothes and popular styles to support my eldest sister's career.

When I returned to the courtyard in the evening, the kitchen was busy making roast suckling pigs. The old man got suckling piglets from somewhere. He said that the family has been extremely busy recently and needed to eat some good supplements.

In a rare move, the grandfather and grandson ended their recent habit of leaving early and returning home late. Tonight, they both returned home early.

Jiang Qiuyue saw that there was a big meal to eat and the family finally had a reunion dinner, so she happily went into the kitchen and cooked a few side dishes herself, along with roasted suckling pig to relieve the greasiness.

Peng Jingye contributed a bottle of osmanthus wine from his collection. After it warms up, he can drink it in the winter and it will have a unique taste.

The old man wanted to repeat his old tricks to seduce Jiang Qiuyue like last time, but she dodged him and let them drink more with the intention of eating more vegetables and less alcohol.

As a result, after eating half of the roast suckling pig, Jiang Qiuyue was already full. The other two were just clinking glasses. They didn't eat much of the food and the bottle of wine was empty.

The two of them were extremely drunk, their faces were red and their eyes were dizzy, and they looked almost drunk.

Peng Jingye took the last sip of wine, the wine glass in his hand trembled and he put it on the table, and he lay there motionless.

"Peng Jingye? Lao Peng? Peng Peng?" Jiang Qiuyue pushed him and shouted softly.

There was no movement, he was really drunk.

The guard waiting nearby laughed. The last title was really not suitable for their heroic Captain Peng.

Jiang Qiuyue smiled sarcastically, asked them to remove the table, and sent the old man to wash up and sleep.

She completely took over Peng Jingye's side. He became a drunkard and was helped back to the house to rest by her.

As soon as she entered the house, she was staggered to the bathroom by Peng Jingye.

Jiang Qiuyue had to go to great lengths to suppress the person. How could she take a bath while drunk in the cold weather? How could she still want to take a mandarin duck bath?

Although she had converted the small cubicle into a bathroom and installed a simple hot water supply device, there was hot water prepared in the kitchen at night.

But if you put a drunk person in there to wash himself, he will probably catch a cold.

Jiang Qiuyue was worried and thought about wiping it for him.

However, before she even wet the towel, Peng Jingye quietly opened the curtain and went in, hugging her from behind.

"Daughter-in-law, let's take a bath together." Peng Jingye rubbed the back of Jiang Qiuyue's neck and muttered.

Jiang Qiuyue was almost frightened to death by his sudden attack. She shuddered and twisted her body to let him go.

Peng Jingye was unwilling to give up, hugging the person without letting go, and pressed his whole body against Jiang Qiuyue's back.

Through the two layers of cloth, she could clearly feel the outline and shape of his muscles, which made her heart itch.

Jiang Qiuyue's mind was swayed by him. She didn't expect that Peng Jingye would be so different after being drunk.

Like a clingy big dog, it made her feel soft.

Jiang Qiuyue spoke soothingly, wetted the towel with hot water, and then gently prepared to push him away and wipe his face and hands.

However, Peng Jingye's hairy hand suddenly opened the valve of the shower above, and the gushing water immediately poured down from the top of his head, turning the two people below into drowned rats in an instant.

Jiang Qiuyue: "..." Naughty kid!

Now both of their clothes are wet, so they can only wash them together while taking advantage of the hot water.

Jiang Qiuyue sighed, glanced sideways at Peng Jingye, who was stupidly drunk, and turned around to unbutton his clothes.

As a result, a big hand suddenly grasped her waist from behind, and the scorching temperature pressed against her, making her shiver immediately.

Before she could react, the man behind her unbridledly opened the hem of her clothes, took off her pants, and barged in.

"Hiss, slow down, it hurts..." Jiang Qiuyue was pushed against the wall, supporting the wall with both hands. Her feet were staggered by the impact, and she could hardly stand still.

She didn't have time to think about why this guy came out so suddenly, she was so bullied that she blushed and her heart beat, and she couldn't care about anything else.

The man behind him who was moving fiercely was now opening a pair of scorching and deep black eyes, and the force on his hands was getting heavier and heavier. Is there any sign of being drunk?

There was only a triumphant smile on the corner of the lips, which became more and more interesting as the delicious food was in his mouth.

After being vegetarian for so many days, I can finally eat meat.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 155
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 154Next chapter: Chapter 156
They haven't been intimate for many days, but Peng Jingye's movements were very enthusiastic.

Even though he tried his best to suppress it, he was still much wilder than usual. After two rounds, Jiang Qiuyue was so weak that he couldn't move.

But the night was long and they had plenty of time.

Ambiguous breathing sounds kept coming from the cracks in the windows and doors, drowned in the quiet winter night.

Scattered snowflakes fell down, getting bigger and denser, and finally merged into a silvery world.

The first snow of the year came quietly on a cold night.

The guard on duty stamped his military shoes, went back to his house, put on his military coat, and came out. Braving the severe cold and using a flashlight, he continued to guard around the courtyard.

However, when passing by the west wing, he deliberately walked farther away and did not get close to the still bright door and window.

The air was mixed with snow foam and ice slag, and there were some strange sounds faintly heard, which were inaudible in the ears, as if they existed, but also seemed not to exist.

The guard glanced at it, not daring to look more, and quickly inspected the next place.

Thinking about the old chief's daily expectations and the little tricks he made for this, he felt happy.

With Captain Peng fighting so hard, what the old leader was thinking about is probably just around the corner.

The people passing by outside the house quickly walked away as if to avoid it, but the people inside the house were still in the heat.

Jiang Qiuyue had been tortured to the point of becoming weak, and she was left paralyzed there to be slaughtered by the king.

This made it more convenient for Peng Jingye to hold her around and around, making the sauce non-stop.

Just like this moment, he put her on a bamboo chair and leaned softly on the cool back of the chair, panting and frail.

The long legs, as white as jade, were spread apart and placed on both sides of the chair, tightly restrained.

Peng Jingye was half-kneeling in front of the bamboo chair. His usually fierce aura had completely subsided, and what he exuded was full of masculine aura. It permeated the entire room in a flamboyant manner, making people suffocate.

The face that used to be handsome and deep had already changed color now, like beautiful red ice flowers cracking out of the ice, making people's hearts tremble.

Dense beads of sweat rolled down his body, hitting the wet ground as he rolled.

Jiang Qiuyue was still conscious, but her eyes could no longer be opened. Half-open and half-closed, she looked at the beautiful scene of the man's conquest in front of her, and her heart was throbbing.

"Are you awake?" Peng Jingye was keenly aware of her gaze and asked breathlessly.

Jiang Qiuyue hummed, her words were out of tune, and her words were broken and broken as soon as she left her mouth.

"Daughter-in-law, give me a child." Peng Jingye leaned over and whispered hoarsely into her ear, his voice full of magnetism and temptation.

Jiang Qiuyue nodded subconsciously in confusion. After receiving a fierce response from the other party, she immediately fell into the wind and rain, and had no extra energy to think about anything else.

"Good girl" Peng Jingye sighed softly and took a breath, looking very happy.

After that, the bamboo chair creaked louder, ringing in the warm spring-like room for a long time.

Warm yellow light shone through the curtains onto a patch of silvery snow, and the rustling under the snow outside became even bigger.

The guard who came back after a few rounds of inspection glanced at the still-lit west wing window, with a teasing smile on his face, shook his head and walked away slowly.

Captain Peng is so brave.

The old chief's tonic decoction really worked, which is gratifying.

...

After Jiang Qiuyue was tortured severely by Peng Jingye, she was so frightened that she ran back to the school dormitory to stay temporarily for a few days.

Otherwise, with Peng Jingye's uncontrolled cruelty, Jiang Qiuyue was really worried that one day she would have to die in bed.

After running back to school, she lay on the bed in the dormitory for a day before she recovered. She rested for another day before she felt less uncomfortable.

During this period, there was no sign of Peng Jingye, and he didn't even know that he came to school to see her. Jiang Qiuyue suddenly felt like she was abandoned by him and wanted to label him a scumbag.

Fortunately, the old man sent someone over in time to tell her that Peng Jingye was out on business.

He left the day she returned to campus and probably wouldn't be home for a while.

Jiang Qiuyue's anger was extinguished before it arose.

Seeing that Peng Jingye was working hard for their future, she was not going to give him any color.

Otherwise, if you dare to ignore her, don't even think about getting into her bed next time!

Jiang Qiuyue hummed and slapped the pillow a few times, sat on the bed and crossed out what she had just written down in the notebook for Peng Jingye.

At this time, Zhang Qingmei and Zhou Dani, who had gone downstairs to fetch water, came back and opened the door and said there was a letter from Jiang Qiuyue.

"Two letters, I brought them up for you." Zhou Dani raised her chubby hand and handed both letters to her.

Jiang Qiuyue thanked her and was curious about who sent it to her. When she saw it, wasn't the address above the newspaper where the article was sent last time?

This is a response. Her article was accepted?

Jiang Qiuyue was so pleasantly surprised that she felt as if she had been hit by an Easter egg. Is it possible that Hong Honghuo was in a trance?

Thinking of this possibility, she immediately opened the letter. Inside was a reply letter from the newspaper editor and a withdrawal slip.

The amount on the withdrawal slip was not much, it was the newspaper company's contribution to encourage a newbie like her.

Jiang Qiuyue didn't mind the small amount on it at all. She took it in her hand and looked at it several times, feeling pleased with herself.

This was the first time she earned money from writing an article, and it was worth remembering.

Jiang Qiuyue privately thought that for those classics she had translated before, she basically played the role of a word porter, and there were not many places where her literary talents were really used.

The difference between the former and the former is equivalent to the huge difference between an IT engineer and a coder.

Jiang Qiuyue's joyful look attracted the attention of the following two.

"Brother, what are you enjoying? Is there something good going on?" Zhang Qingmei looked at the letter in Jiang Qiuyue's hand and asked curiously.

"Ahem, what, last time the article was accepted by the newspaper, I am very happy." Jiang Qiuyue replied happily.

"Wow, you really won?"

"Really, let's see..."

Zhang Qingmei and Zhou Dani cheered after hearing this. Surprised and delighted, they gathered around Jiang Qiuyue's bed, wanting to read the reply from the newspaper. What is it like.

Speaking of which, they were the ones who encouraged me when the youngest decided to submit that article. I didn’t expect that he would actually be accepted by the newspaper. Now that I think about it, I’m a little excited.

Jiang Qiuyue showed them the newspaper's reply and the withdrawal slip, then started to check another letter herself.

This letter was sent from Qingcheng, where the people who knew Jiang Qiuyue and would send her letters were basically Chen Zhonghua and the others.

Jiang Qiuyue opened the envelope and saw that it was indeed from Liu Aiying.

The letter first congratulated her on her wedding, included their share of the money in the envelope, and then told her the good news.

Liu Aiying is pregnant!

Jiang Qiuyue sighed, this speed is really good!

The two of them had just been married not long ago, and they got pregnant immediately.

Chen Zhonghua's family must be very satisfied. Originally, they were worried about Chen Zhonghua getting married at such an old age. Now that he has a wife and children, and is a college student, he has a promising future.

Life Winner Series.

Jiang Qiuyue will never admit that she is also one of the winners in life in the eyes of others. At least she is missing one thing now, and that doesn't count.

The baby is not pregnant yet (?˙▽˙?)

She stroked her belly, recalling the scene when she was coaxed by Peng Jingye that night, and her cheeks secretly turned red.

He said he wanted to have a child, and she agreed.

But when the baby will come, apart from their efforts, it also depends on God’s will.

All Jiang Qiuyue can do now is eat well, drink well, stay in good health, and lay a solid foundation for the arrival of the baby.

For this reason, she decided to add a dish at night to make up for it.

After thinking about it, Jiang Qiuyue found a letter and a pen, wrote a reply, and prepared a new piece of clothing for the child, and later sent them to Qingcheng.

At this time, Zhang Qingmei and Zhou Dani, after getting over their excitement, returned the newspaper's reply and withdrawal slip to Jiang Qiuyue, telling her not to forget to go to the post office to withdraw the money as soon as possible, otherwise they would not know whether it would be returned if the time limit expired.

Jiang Qiuyue smiled and wrote down, planning to go to the post office next to her after dinner.

During the meal, on the way to the canteen, the three of them walked together and talked and laughed, but they always felt that something was missing.

"Hey, eldest sister, why haven't you seen anyone yet? She has been missing for several days." Zhou Dani reacted belatedly.

I always feel that what is missing is the eldest sister, a big living person. In the past, there were four people, but now there are only three. I am really not used to it.

"There must be something going on at home." Jiang Qiuyue guessed.

Originally, Jiang Qiuyue was the only one who ran home every day and hardly saw anyone at night, but she would definitely show up in the dormitory when she had classes during the day, and she would not miss seeing anyone.

But recently, Lin Wenjuan has been added, who is even more powerful than Jiang Qiuyue. She no longer lives in the dormitory at night, and hardly sees anyone during the day. No one knows what she is busy with.

Originally, their majors were different and they took different courses. Most of them were separated, which made it even harder to find them.

There is no other explanation other than being busy at home.

The three of them worried about Lin Wenjuan and discussed it for a while, planning to ask her next time they caught her to see if there was anything they could do to help.

They didn't wait long. Lin Wenjuan came back the next day and appeared in the dormitory exhausted.

After Jiang Qiuyue returned to her dormitory after class, she immediately saw someone's body lying on the upper bunk opposite.

"Comrade Lin Wenjuan, what major life events have you been busy with recently? You can't be seen anymore. We are worried that you have been invited to drink tea by aliens." Jiang Qiuyue put away her textbooks and said jokingly.

Lin Wenjuan raised her arm, responded to her, and said she was almost paralyzed from exhaustion.

"Comrade Jiang Qiuyue, eldest sister has to tell you that there is no such thing as tea among aliens. Drink some tea." He said that he was too tired to get up, and he was not honest, so he had to be poor.

"Sister, just be poor, why don't you hire someone from the real world?" Zhang Qingmei followed into the house and said with a smile.

"Oh, it's not my cousin, that unreliable Lin Wenqing..."

Lin Wenjuan cleaned up all Lin Wenqing's bad things without any pressure, and sat up excitedly to complain.

It was said that that guy Lin Wenqing had killed someone, so he had to quickly get the certificates to hold the wedding, and made a group of people at home get busy with his marriage, helping him get married in a hurry.

During this period, Lin Wenjuan could not avoid being dragged by her family to fill in holes and work, and she was exhausted.

"Wang Xiaohong is pregnant?" Jiang Qiuyue was stunned for a while and asked tentatively.

The key thing to pay attention to is whether the other party who caused the death was Wang Xiaohong. Otherwise...

think about what those two people endured when they were educated youths in the countryside. It would always be a pity if someone else interfered with them in the end. .

Lin Wenjuan didn't answer immediately, just sighed.

Jiang Qiuyue's heart suddenly skipped a beat. Was there really an accident? !

Wang Xiaohong has been with Wang Xiaohong for so long, but someone picked the peaches on the eve of harvest?

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 302 27
Summary of the novel: Every time I travel to the female partner in a pornographic novel, I still have to compete with the heroine for a man? ! Gu Li...
1.6K 26 13
I stole the chance of being the hostess: Lin Mo, a food anchor with millions of fans, got stuck in the book just because of a little, tiny plug! What...
42.5K 1.6K 34
Yu Qingze traveled to another world, where there were no women, only brothers and men, and he was saved by a dumb brother. Dumb brother can't speak a...
812K 24.4K 200
Lin Qing He transmigrated into a novel and became one of its cannon fodders. The novel's background is non-viable 1960s, a time of want to eat but no...