Dressed as an educated youth...

By mahalakshmiponsing

This is not my original story Original title 穿成知青女配 What if I wear it until 1974? Or is it the tragic female... More

Chapter 1 One day through seven or four years
Chapter 2 The Female Match Who Lost Both People and Wealth
Chapter 3 Getting ready to catch the train
Chapter 4 Pastimes on the Train
Chapter 5 To and from the Field of Hope
Chapter 6 New arrivals
Chapter 7 Integration into the educated youth force
Chapter 8 Working in the Field
Chapter 9 Heroes or Bears
Chapter 10 Finding Food
Chapter 11 Illness
Chapter 12 Amoxicillin
Chapter 13 The plan of the year lies in spring
Chapter 14 Supply and Marketing Cooperatives
Chapter 15 Zhao Meimei
Chapter 16 So You Are Such a Girl
Chapter 17 The little girl is delicious
Chapter 18 Cornmeal Dumplings
Chapter 19 The Storm Is Coming
Chapter 20 Pregnancy or Menstruation
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166 Finale

Chapter 146-150

690 9 0
By mahalakshmiponsing

Chapter 146
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 145Next chapter: Chapter 147
When dealing with a male student who was suspected of being his love rival, Peng Jingye's method was as crisp and clear as the autumn wind sweeping away fallen leaves. He directly took Jiang Qiuyue into his arms and declared his sovereignty first.

After the male classmate was stunned, he felt like he had been stabbed in the chest, and his newly budding love shattered into eight pieces.

He had just met someone he was attracted to, and it turned out that he was in love... He looked at his love rival, and his heart suddenly felt cold.

Damn it, he is a comrade of the People's Liberation Army, taller, more handsome and more manly than him! ( ╯□╰ )

This is not enough to make people live...

Jiang Qiuyue pushed Peng Jingye a little, asking him to restrain himself first. They were still in full view of the campus.

"This classmate, my name is Jiang Qiuyue. Lin Wenjuan is in a hurry today. I just came to give her a lesson." Jiang Qiuyue explained the problem of the different names.

"Then you...I..." The male classmate murmured, and when he met Peng Jingye's cold and scary warning gaze, he became as quiet as a chicken for an instant, not daring to say anything.

What are you talking about? His lover is right next to him. No matter how much he likes it, he can still shamelessly poach the comrades of the People's Liberation Army? Absolutely not.

Peng Jingye gave him a look that said, "I guess you know me." He took Jiang Qiuyue's hand and dragged him away, leaving his male classmates with the backs of two loving couples.

Another invisible critical attack.

When they were far away, Jiang Qiuyue turned her head and asked Peng Jingye why he came here at noon.

"Fortunately, I'm here, otherwise you would have gone to dinner with that pretty boy just now?" Peng Jingye didn't mention the reason for his visit at noon, but first expressed his dissatisfaction with what happened just now.

He directly overturned the jealousy altar and became jealous.

"How could it be? I just wanted to explain to him that I had admitted the wrong person. I had no intention of having anything to do with him." Jiang Qiuyue hurriedly made it clear, not wanting to take the blame for something he didn't deserve.

Peng Jingye nodded and asked her if she had classes in the afternoon. He wanted to go to the department store with her to buy some decorations for the new house.

The rooms in the courtyard have been repainted, and all the necessary decorations and furniture have been put in. These were all done under Peng Jingye's personal supervision.

But the next decoration depends on Jiang Qiuyue's preferences and tastes. When buying curtains, tablecloths, four-piece mosquito nets, etc., the woman needs to take a look.

So, Peng Jingye took the time to come over at noon today and wanted to go to the department store with Jiang Qiuyue.

He remembered that a batch of new goods had recently arrived there, including many domestic products from the south, as well as rare imported products.

Jiang Qiuyue actually didn't have any classes in the afternoon. This was something she knew before Peng Jingye arrived. It just depends on whether she has other arrangements.

Decorating a new house is a big deal, and even if Jiang Qiuyue had arrangements, she would definitely put it down.

She first took Peng Jingye to the state-owned restaurant at the school gate for lunch, and then prepared to rush to the department store to do some shopping.

This is the same building that I have been to several times. It is a relatively high-end department store with a full range of varieties in Kyoto. Peng Jingye and Jiang Qiuyue usually like to buy everything they need at once here, which is very convenient and worry-free.

This time, the decoration inside has obviously changed to a different style, much more novel and fancy than the old-fashioned and simple look a few years ago.

The counters are more numerous and exquisite, and there are many more products on the shelves than before.

Jiang Qiuyue also saw the domestic products from the south mentioned by Peng Jingye. They were a bit brighter and had many more styles than those worn by people on the streets of Kyoto.

Jiang Qiuyue bought several sets of elegant and beautiful curtains, tablecloths and other room supplies. She bought one of each of the dresses and jackets she liked.

After shopping around the first floor, they had bought most of the things they needed. Since they bought a lot, the staff packed them up and sent someone to deliver them to their car, which saved the two of them a lot of effort.

They also took a look at the imported products on the second floor. Most of them were electrical appliances that were scarce in China. Peng Jingye made the decision to buy two small color TVs, and someone would send them to the courtyard for installation and commissioning later.

There are also electric fans, refrigerators and other household appliances. As long as Jiang Qiuyue takes a second look, Peng Jingye is willing to buy them, whether they are rare exotics or expensive domestic products, to add luster to their newlywed life.

Before coming, Peng Jingye had been taken care of by the old man's group of old friends. His pockets were full, tickets and money were no problem, and his wife could buy whatever she wanted.

Although Jiang Qiuyue bought freely, she was not the kind of person who spent money freely. She bought some necessities first and then selected a few things she liked.

In fact, compared to Peng Jingye's current rich net worth, she really didn't spend much on herself. Most of it was because Peng Jingye wanted to please his wife. When he saw that she was interested in her, he immediately paid for it without any thought. hesitantly.

He is like a prodigal nouveau riche with no scruples.

But with his green military uniform and the military rank clearly visible on his shoulders, no one who saw him dared to gossip.

In addition, Jiang Qiuyue dressed well and discussed new houses from time to time. It sounded like two young couples who were about to get married, and their status seemed to be very extraordinary.

In this way, it would be nothing for the two of them to spend lavishly in the department store and buy whatever they like.

If people have the ability and courage to afford it, those who look at it with red eyes can only be envious and jealous.

After enjoying some shopping, Jiang Qiuyue and Peng Jingye took the light things into the car and took them home. For other large items, the department store would send them to the courtyard, which was very convenient.

After returning, Jiang Qiuyue decorated the new house according to her own ideas and combined with Peng Jingye's living habits and tastes.

When the time comes and the Double Happiness is posted, it will look like a newlywed.

After finishing this important matter, Peng Jingye returned to the army and continued to participate in the study class, while Jiang Qiuyue returned to school to continue her college career.

As for the remaining preparations for the ceremony and banquet, there was basically nothing left for them to do before the wedding.

The old man took over happily and discussed with his group of old friends all day long. Sometimes they even argued with each other until they blushed and their necks were thick, but they still said happily that they would agree on a glorious wedding.

Of course, someone from the Jiang family was also involved during this period. After all, it was the woman’s natal family, so people couldn’t be left out.

However, the ones who can speak generally are the old clan leaders and clan uncles, who can still maintain a calm posture when facing a group of big bosses.

Jiang's father and Jiang's mother basically act as quiet mascots every time they come to the scene, because everyone present is senior to the couple, so they just go to make up the numbers, or they take advantage of the fact that they are the parents of the girl's family.

Jiang's father and Jiang's mother were naturally not dissatisfied. With the old patriarch of the Jiang family here, the Peng family had already decided that their third daughter would be their granddaughter-in-law, and they would not let the bride who was the protagonist of the wedding suffer.

There is also the opportunity to meet many marshals and commanders and other older generations, have a word with their bosses, and go back to let friends and neighbors know that it is all a matter of honor to Beier.

With the cooperation of the Jiang family's parents, the wedding ceremony and wedding preparations were carried out in an orderly manner under the arrangements of the old man and others, and everything was done to perfection.

As for the two parties involved, they are still working hard in their original positions for the time being. When the wedding comes, they will just have to join in together.

After Peng Jingye returned to the army, he was catching up on the outdoor sparring in the training class. Most of his classmates knew that he was about to get married and have a wife. Seeing him come back with a happy face, they all took the opportunity to tease him and wink at him.

During the sparring, there were even single military men who challenged Peng Jingye to the challenge. Most of his fellow officers took turns to attack Peng Jingye on the spot.

The result was that the person who was challenged was fine in the end and held the ring well. After the challenge, he still had time to exchange experiences with the instructor.

But their group of challenging bachelors were like dead dogs that had been tortured, lying on the floor sweating profusely and grinning.

On the other hand, compared to the colorful life of Peng Jingye's army, Jiang Qiuyue is leisurely and peaceful on campus. In addition to studying in class, she also signed up for the calligraphy club, preparing to practice calligraphy as a way to pass the time.

One time, she was accidentally caught by an old professor, who accused her of not doing her job properly.

"Since you have free time, come over here and help the teacher translate something. Don't write any nonsense here." The old professor glanced at the large black characters and pointed his beard at her to follow.

Jiang Qiuyue touched her ears and followed him nonchalantly, feeling like she was about to be forced to do hard work.

The old professor took her to his office, pulled out a foreign language book and threw it to her, plus a thick stack of draft paper.

"Translate this book and show it to me after finishing it." the old professor instructed.

Jiang Qiuyue flipped through it and found that it was an English version of a foreign masterpiece, which was about fresh romance. She couldn't help but shudder, and a drop of sweat immediately fell from her forehead.

"..." I thought it was just like when I was at the steel factory, helping to translate some engineering documents, but I didn't expect that the old professor was so trendy that he even had a foreign version of a love story book.

Amazing, amazing!

"Do you have any opinions? Otherwise, add another book." The old professor frowned and asked, seeing the strange look on her face.

Jiang Qiuyue immediately shook her head and said no, grabbed the foreign masterpiece and the draft paper and promised to translate it as soon as possible. After finishing, she rubbed oil on her soles and hurried away.

After coming out, Jiang Qiuyue sighed. This was equivalent to one more class assignment, and her leisurely days were probably gone.

But since he was caught as a young man, Jiang Qiuyue must live up to the old professor's expectations and complete the translation of the famous book.

So in her spare time, she and Peng Jingye spent less time together, and stopped hanging out with the little sisters in the dormitory. Instead, she concentrated on the desk in the dormitory and worked hard on translation.

After Lin Wenjuan came back from the blind date, he saw her working hard as an old scholar and laughed at her for being too honest and even crossing departments to work as a teacher for other teachers. That's right.

After saying this, the next moment Lin Wenjuan threw over a bag of gifts brought from home, one for each of the three little girls, and specially gave Jiang Qiuyue an extra portion of nourishing tea, saying that she felt pity for Balabala.

Jiang Qiuyue accepted it with a smile, feeling very satisfied, but it made her teeth itch to see Lin Wenjuan's proud and excited look.

"I see you are in a good mood. What's the good news? Did the blind date succeed?" Jiang Qiuyue asked gossiping while she and Zhang Qingmei shared a box of cloud cakes.

"Of course, it doesn't matter who this lady is. With me taking action, it's not a big deal to win over the other party." Lin Wenjuan raised her chin and said, with unconcealable joy and shyness on her face. When it came to the blind date, she suddenly flew into the air. The red clouds rose.

Jiang Qiuyue and the other two looked at each other and laughed. It seemed that the blind date was really good. They were very satisfied with it, and they were all excited.

"Hey, eldest sister and I have a master. It's up to you two to work hard to get a good one back." Jiang Qiuyue encouraged Zhang Qingmei and Zhou Dani, who looked envious.

Those two people were thin-skinned and couldn't bear the teasing. After hearing these words, their faces instantly turned red and they were so embarrassed.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 147
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 146Next chapter: Chapter 148
Time passed by leisurely. Jiang Qiuyue used her spare time to translate the foreign language books, handed them over to the old professor, and received a small amount of royalties.

It was an unexpected surprise, and it was enough for pocket money.

Since then, she has translated several books one after another, and she always makes money.

This made her clear about her purpose of following the old professor to have a good meal. While studying her own professional courses, she devoted herself to earning extra money with the boss and doing cross-department translation work.

Lin Wenjuan looked down upon that little money, but Jiang Qiuyue was so happy with her job that she thought she had found a part-time job in college, which was both fulfilling and profitable.

Zhang Qingmei and Zhou Dani are quite envious. They don't have to be exposed to the wind and sun, and they can also earn some spare money to make their money more comfortable and buy the things they want to buy.

After all, with the liberalization of policies, goods from the south are moving north to Beijing. There are more and more kinds of things around us, some of which can be bought without tickets, and there are more and more places to use money.

The subsidies in school can only ensure that they have enough food and clothing while studying in school. If they want more and want to live a more refined life, they can only make changes through their own efforts.

With Jiang Qiuyue taking on private jobs to earn extra money, the sisters in the dormitory seemed to have opened up the Ren and Du channels and began to use their free time to earn money.

Lin Wenjuan didn't like being restrained, and didn't want to imitate Jiang Qiuyue and spend so much time on interpreting in a disciplined manner. She directly found materials at home to make rouge, lipstick and other cosmetics, and sold them privately to female classmates who loved beauty. She had free time and made a lot of money.

Zhang Qingmei, a sweet-mouthed person, asked her teachers to find a temporary job in the library, helping to arrange books and documents. She could receive a subsidy of more than ten yuan a month, and she could also build a good relationship with the teachers.

Zhou Dani is relatively clumsy. With her love for food, she went to work-study in the school cafeteria. She worked as a helper in the cafeteria, preparing meals and washing dishes for the students who were eating. The cafeteria took care of her three meals, and she received ten yuan at the end of the month. The monthly subsidy is completely saved, and you can still save money.

In this way, once they tasted the benefits, their dormitory became busy.

Most of the time, they were either in class or busy doing their own work, and rarely got together in the dormitory to chat.

However, the mental outlook of the four little sisters took on a new look, and together with their outer clothing, they looked better.

After getting used to it, there is a fixed day every month when the four of them will go shopping in a department store to buy clothes and accessories. Lin Wenjuan, an experienced veteran, will take the three little girls through the colorful clothes racks and teach them how to dress. Match your clothes and gain insights.

Until the Mid-Autumn Festival comes, Lin Wenjuan and Jiang Qiuyue have enriched their wallets, and Zhang Qingmei and Zhou Dani have filled their wardrobes and shoe racks. They all earned it through their own efforts, which is more exciting and satisfying than spending family money.

On the day of the Mid-Autumn Festival, the school was on holiday. Jiang Qiuyue returned to the family home of the Art Troupe at noon and presented two boxes of mooncakes to Jiang's father and Jiang's mother.

It was a gift specially prepared by Peng Jingye. It was obtained from within through his connections. It was a high-end product specially made to give to foreign friends. He sent two copies to the Jiang family to show his filial piety to his father-in-law and mother-in-law.

When Jiang Qiuyue carried it back, what Jiang's father and Jiang's mother saw was the importance the Peng family paid to their third daughter, which made the old couple feel happy and happy.

The most straightforward effect is that sister-in-law Liu Fang is much more enthusiastic towards Jiang Qiuyue than her eldest sister Jiang Chunhua. She always smiles when she talks. She always asks her what she likes to eat before cooking, and puts out fruits and snacks. She had a constant supply of tea at hand.

The eldest sister Jiang Chunhua rolled her eyes while holding her child. To be honest, she really didn't like the powerful second brother-in-law.

Looking at this man's unabashed behavior of desperately trying to please his third sister, it's really eye-catching.

In fact, the things Jiang Chunhua brought were not bad. The handmade mooncakes specially weighed from the state-owned food store were very exquisite.

She packed two portions for her parents' family and her husband's family. No one in her own family was willing to try them, so they ate the Mid-Autumn Festival mooncakes distributed by her work unit.

As a result, when he came to his parents' house, he was disliked by his sister-in-law, which was really annoying.

Fortunately, Jiang's mother was very satisfied that her eldest daughter still remembered her parents' family. She carefully put away the gifts brought by Jiang Chunhua, and also took out snacks such as fruit candies and canned food for her two grandchildren.

Liu Fang was busy talking to Jiang Qiuyue and just blinked at Jiang's mother's behavior. Anyway, she didn't take it from her room.

She and Jiang Xiaxia didn't have any children yet, so Jiang's father and Jiang's mother could eat whatever they wanted.

During lunch, Jiang Qiuyue sat next to Jiang Chunhua. She was supposed to help her take care of a big one so that she could have a few bites free.

When Jiang's mother saw it, she directly took her eldest grandson over and took care of the little boy's food and drink so that Jiang Qiuyue could have a good meal at home.

However, Liu Fang couldn't stop talking. She tried every possible means to talk to Jiang Qiuyue and talk about things at home and abroad.

Jiang Qiuyue listened to it as a piece of music, and gave some reactions to those who could hear it, and just listened to those who couldn't.

Jiang Qiuyue told Peng Jingye before that her natal sister-in-law fawned over her, and Peng Jingye specially taught her a lesson in order to let her adapt to this kind of thing in advance.

It is said that when she is in their position in the future, as a family member, she will only have a lot of things like this. When the people below come into contact, they will always try their best to please the superiors. She must learn how to deal with it on the surface, while keeping a clear understanding of who is who in her heart. What's wrong?

Jiang Qiuyue is slowly honing her skills in this area through Liu Fang, her natal sister-in-law.

Thinking about it this way, the other party's entanglement is no longer an annoying problem. Jiang Qiuyue is getting better and better at dealing with it. Her face is gentle and gentle, and the impatience in her heart cannot be seen at all.

After finishing the topic, Liu Fang's happy expression showed that she felt that the third sister in the family was kinder and better behaved than her eldest sister.

In fact, it’s just a matter of face.

Jiang Qiuyue, like Jiang Chunhua, treated her only as her mother's sister-in-law. In the end, she was still an outsider.

After lunch, Jiang Qiuyue wanted to go back to the courtyard. After all, she had to eat Mid-Autumn moon cakes and reunion dinner with the old man in the evening, so she couldn't miss it.

As for the Jiang family, the two girls are considered married people, so they can just come for a meal at noon.

Jiang Chunhua left with her, and Jiang Qiuyue saw her giving Jiang's mother a handful of money before leaving, probably as a private subsidy.

Even after seeing this scene, Jiang Qiuyue had no intention of learning to give. She hadn't worked yet, so it was good to take care of herself.

Besides, most of the things she usually brings here are of high quality, which are rarer than money. I believe Jiang's father and Jiang's mother have a strong conscience and will not have any resentment.

After going downstairs, Jiang Qiuyue asked Jiang Chunhua and her two children to get in the car and prepared to take them off.

"The second child's salary and benefits are now under the sole control of my sister-in-law, and my parents can't get it at all. It's time for the fourth and fifth children to grow..." Jiang Chunhua coaxed the child in his arms to sit in the back seat, A sad look on his face.

Jiang Qiuyue listened quietly, and only then did she realize the undercurrent surging under the calm situation in the family just now. Only then did she know that after Jiang Xiaxia got married, while the Jiang family was intensively promoting her marriage, there were some things hidden under the surface.

After Liu Fang became the new wife of the Jiang family, she directly took control of Jiang Xiaxia's wages and benefits and her own, which was no match for Jiang's father and Jiang's mother.

The two young couples only cared about their small family. They calculated the food and drink with Jiang's mother clearly, not wanting to take advantage of the two brothers-in-law.

The retirement salary of Jiang's father and his wife, plus the food supply for them and their twin brothers, ensured that the four of them could barely survive, and even if they wanted to buy more things, they would have difficulty.

Because the twins were growing like crazy, and the half-grown ones were eating me to death. They ate too much, and their grains couldn't satisfy them at all, so they had to spend money to buy the rest.

So Jiang's mother really didn't have much money. The old couple had used part of their savings for Jiang Xiaxia's wedding, and the rest would be used for Jiang Qiuyue's marriage.

In addition, although there were large gifts from the Peng family, including money and materials, they could not be used and most of them were included in the dowry.

Moreover, the Pengjiang family's wedding ceremony was personally handled by the clan leader, and the dowry was paid by the clan. How could Jiang's mother use the Peng family's betrothal gift to supplement the family's income? She usually would not allow it to be used.

It was about the face of the Jiang family, so it was not something that could be taken carelessly.

"If you hadn't given your two brothers some rice, fruits and vegetables from time to time to supplement them, it would have been harder for my parents. I couldn't get any extra food here, so I had to give my mother some money every month. At least let the younger brothers grow up first." Jiang Chunhua sighed.

Although her family said it was okay, she still had four mouths to eat and drink every day, and her parents-in-law had to be filial, so she really didn't have any extra ability to supplement her mother's family.

The money given to Jiang's mother just now was all taken out of her salary. Only her husband knew it, and her husband's family never dared to know.

Jiang Chunhua brought the question to Jiang Qiuyue. One was thinking that the two sisters would work together to help her mother's family tide over the difficulties, and the other was to take a breather and prevent her third sister from being deceived by Liu Fang's sweet words.

Jiang Qiuyue understood, but she didn't know if Jiang Mu's intention was in it.

It would be okay if the two sisters saw the difficulties of their younger brother and offered a helping hand to help him.

However, if this was what Jiang's mother conveyed to her through her eldest sister, and she wanted her to win over her underage brother, Jiang Qiuyue would be more disgusted.

Because that responsibility mainly lies with Jiang Xiaxia, instead of letting two married sisters bleed to wipe his butt.

"I know" Jiang Qiuyue's tone was solemn and her face looked a little ugly.

Jiang Chunhua took a look and didn't dare to say anything else.

There is still her around. After the third sister gets married, if she is too worried and can't help, it will be fine. At most, she will have to work harder.

It was a bit dull after the silence returned in the car, which made people feel a bit depressed for a while.

Jiang Qiuyue frowned, turned to look at the distant scenery outside the window, and fell into her own thoughts.

In fact, she has never understood the various behaviors of some parents who seek help from their daughters and provide favors to their sons.

Think about a certain Chinese-style family problem that was exposed on the Internet in later generations, especially a family that favors sons over daughters.

In daily life or when they encounter difficulties, parents always think of their daughters to show filial piety. When they are sick, they ask their daughters to take care of them at the bedside, and even pay all the medical expenses. When they are old, they think of their daughters to be busy taking care of them, and some even have to support them. fee.

However, once there are benefits, they usually only think about their own sons. In the name of raising children for old age, they are very tolerant of their sons, and they spoil them and cherish them wholeheartedly.

Jiang Qiuyue remembered that when she was in college in her previous life, when she went home for the New Year, her mother made it clear that when she got married, she would only be given a few quilts and nothing else.

Because she spent money to go to school, there was no dowry. Everything in the house was left to her brother. It would be nice if she could have a few quilts.

Jiang Qiuyue was stunned on the spot after hearing these words. She felt sour in her heart and directly retorted that she shouldn't prepare the quilt.

In fact, what she said was angry at the time. Unexpectedly, when her brother got married, her mother gave the bedding prepared for her wedding to her new daughter-in-law, seriously leaving nothing for her.

Jiang Qiuyue had just started working at that time, and when she found out, she didn't go home to attend the wedding...

Thinking of those helpless and embarrassing things, Jiang Qiuyue held her breath in her heart, not knowing that she was not worth it in her previous life. , or because of those bad habits of favoring boys over girls.

This made her lose her composure when she went back to face Peng Jingye. She pushed away the person who had stuck to her and rushed into the kitchen to prepare dinner. She didn't want to talk to him for the time being.

The old man was sitting in the yard drinking wine and watching his eldest grandson's jokes. He was so heartless.

"..." Peng Jingye was confused. What should he do if he feels that his wife dislikes him?

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 148
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 147Next chapter: Chapter 149
After the reunion dinner on the Mid-Autumn Festival night, there are singing performances and joyful parades on the streets, which are brightly lit and lively.

However, Jiang Qiuyue was not in high spirits and did not want to go out and join in the fun. When Peng Jingye specially came to invite her to play on the street, she was turned away and no one could see her.

The old man happened to be wandering by with his hands behind his back, and he snorted coldly at him.

"You can't even coax your wife, what do you want me to do!" The old man waved his sleeves in a domineering manner, looked at her with disdain, and then led the guard out for a walk.

Peng Jingye: "..." Who did he provoke?

He stood at the door for a while, his eyes looking at the cracks in the door and the window from time to time. However, the inside was blocked by the curtains and he could not see anything.

He didn't want to knock on the door rashly and disturb the people resting inside, so he had to stand outside the door like a pillar and wait.

Until the lights inside went out, the wife-watching stone outside the door finally moved.

Peng Jingye looked at the dim window, turned to face the door, quietly took out a long key, inserted it into the crack of the door and began to quietly pull the door latch.

Jiang Qiuyue locked the door from the inside.

At this moment, the wooden door latch moved to one side little by little, and finally slipped out of the bolt hole. The moment it was about to fall to the ground, it was firmly caught by a big hand.

During this process, not a single sound was made.

After Peng Jingye successfully opened the door, he smiled silently, went in and closed it again, put the door latch in its original position, and then walked in silently.

On the large carved bed in the back room, there was a bulge nestled in the center, and there was a slight sound of breathing in the air.

Jiang Qiuyue had obviously fallen asleep in bed.

Someone stared at it for a few seconds, then quickly took off all his clothes, climbed up lightly, and got into the warm bed.

He leaned over gently, half-hugging Wenxiang Nephrite, and just sighed with satisfaction, and fell into sleep quickly.

...

Jiang Qiuyue was suffocated when she woke up in the morning. Her body was wrapped in a hot stove, her hands and feet were entangled, and she could hardly breathe.

"Peng Jingye!" Jiang Qiuyue shouted warningly, her voice slightly hoarse as she woke up in the morning.

When did this guy climb into her bed? He was half pressed against her body like an octopus, clinging to her tightly.

"Are you awake?" Peng Jingye half-opened his eyes and took a look. Seeing that it was still early, he dug his head into the side of Jiang Qiuyue's soft neck, rubbed it and said to sleep a little longer.

Jiang Qiuyue: "..." How can anyone sleep if it's so tight?

Jiang Qiuyue struggled a few times, trying to break away from the opponent's oppression.

However, with Peng Jingye's force, if he did not intend to let him go, Jiang Qiuyue struggled a lot, but in the end he had to fall short and lay down tired and panting.

When she was about to fall asleep again, the person next to her suddenly came close to her ear, and as her breath blew, ambiguity gradually arose.

"Why were you unhappy last night? Who made you angry?" Peng Jingye murmured in her ear while moving and moving, and finally succeeded in landing on Jiang Qiuyue, pressing her firmly under him.

The thin lips curled up, and a sly smile flashed across the black eyes, but there was still the misty look of waking up.

Jiang Qiuyue almost lost her breath. One was because the other party was teasing her, and the other was because her body was pressed so painfully, as if a big stone had been placed on it.

"No, get up, it's too heavy!" Jiang Qiuyue turned her head and pouted, supporting his chest with both hands and pushing him out.

Peng Jingye smiled evilly, held her two small hands above her head with one hand, pinched her chin with the other, and turned her little face to face him.

"What are you unhappy about? Tell me, okay?" He moved, letting the people under him really feel that a certain position was about to move and was ready to go.

Hint to her that the dishonest little girl will be punished.

Jiang Qiuyue bared her teeth. This was a clear threat, damn it!

However, she also knew that it was not the other person's fault, it was just that she was holding her breath when she thought of certain things, but she innocently took her anger out on him.

In the final analysis, it was her own pretentiousness that had nothing to do with him.

Moreover, the most important thing between lovers is communication. If you have something to say clearly, you should not leave misunderstandings in vain to avoid estrangement. Otherwise, it will leave a thorn in your heart and end up with a breakup.

Since he took the first step and asked her the reason for his temper, she could no longer keep it secret and took the opportunity to explain what happened yesterday clearly.

"It's not because of you, it's because I went home yesterday..." Jiang Qiuyue sighed and briefly revealed a little bit about Jiang's stall, explaining her abnormality last night, and at the same time giving him a heads up.

She knew that the current situation was stable and the tug of war between high-level factions had just begun.

Although he married her, there are really no talents that can be used in her family. If Peng Jingye wants to promote a few assistants, he must be prepared first, so as not to be disappointed.

After all, there are only two people left in the Peng family: grandfather and grandson. Now that the old man has reached this point, it is imperative to cultivate his own people. Don't expect her, the daughter-in-law's brother.

Jiang Xiaxia felt that he really couldn't stand up. It was okay to stay in his own civilian position, but he couldn't sit firmly in any big position.

The remaining two twin brothers are still in school and are still very young to grow up.

Peng Jingye held her in his arms and listened quietly to her voice about her concerns about him. A warm light flashed in his eyes, and he kissed her forehead to reassure her.

"Don't worry about this. Your family uncle has recommended someone to come over. There are so many people in the Jiang family, and the most important thing is talent..." Peng Jingye soothed.

"As for your family...if you don't like it, just try to go back as little as possible. Give some gifts during the holidays, and just meet them when you go to your parents' house." He turned back to the topic and suggested to her.

This was actually Jiang Qiuyue's plan. At this moment, Peng Jingye proposed it, which made Jiang Qiuyue feel relieved.

"You don't think I'm cold-blooded?" Jiang Qiuyue naturally hooked her arms around Peng Jingye's neck and asked him with a smile.

Peng Jingye's eyes darkened a little, and he groped his fair chin with his big hand. He leaned down, pressed his thin lips against the soft one, and let out a murmur while tossing and turning.

"As long as you can make my blood boil."

The other hand came down slowly.

Jiang Qiuyue: "..." The beast that gets up early always likes to play hooligans!

...

Jiang Qiuyue, who was punished by Peng Jingye, temporarily calmed down and reflected on her little mistake. The two made a fuss in the room and then got up to have breakfast.

The old man had already been sitting under the big tree in the courtyard and eating. Hanamaki buns and fragrant white rice porridge were placed on the marble table. The heat was rising, and the autumn air was filled with the smell of rice.

Jiang Qiuyue said hello to the old man and quickly took a toothbrush and towel to wash up, her face feeling a little hot.

I felt a little embarrassed that the elders had discovered the little behavior of the two of them living in the same room.

The old man was chewing steamed buns and side dishes, and glanced at his eldest grandson, asking how he was doing.

Peng Jingye raised his eyebrows and sat down at the table calmly. He first served Jiang Qiuyue porridge and placed it on her place to cool down. He also put a few spoonfuls of her favorite sugar in it.

The old man looked at his actions and saw that there was nothing abnormal in his expression. On the contrary, he was very comfortable. There was nothing he didn't understand.

So I let go of what I had been thinking about all night.

The young couple started to get into trouble before they even had a banquet. If the eldest grandson couldn't coax him back, where would he find such a good grandson-in-law at the wedding?

Peng Jingye sneered. With him taking action, how could the wife who was in the mouth fly away? !

However, Jiang Qiuyue was still a little upset after the meal.

Some of the issues that bothered her didn't just go away. Moreover, the things she cared about had long been isolated in another world, and were not hurt by Jiang's parents as Peng Jingye thought.

It was impossible for her to tell others about such inner demons, she could only slowly get rid of them over time.

When the old man saw her depressed and wilted, he glared at his eldest grandson.

The corners of Peng Jingye's mouth twitched and he felt a little pain in his face.

The two of them were finally kicked out by the old man, who also allocated a car to them, saying that young people should not stay at home on Sundays and go out more to relax.

It happened that Peng Jingye had arrangements, so he turned around and drove Jiang Qiuyue to try on wedding clothes and take wedding photos.

Their wedding clothes were made by a special person. That person worked in a state-owned garment factory and specialized in making state-owned clothing for export. His embroidery and tailoring skills were not to mention, and he would not accept orders from ordinary people.

The old man said aloud that he wanted to make a wedding dress for his grandson and his wife. The other party had no reason to delay. He started cutting the scissors a month ago. After working overtime, the work has now been initially completed.

When the owner goes over to try it on and make corrections if it doesn't fit, then the order for the big shot is complete.

After Peng Jingye went there, he found the person smoothly and got a set of freshly made Chinese wedding clothes.

The red satin material is very smooth and soft to the touch and has a good hand feel. On the red base is an auspicious flower and bird pattern woven and embroidered with gold thread, which looks shiny and festive.

The design of the top and bottom skirt is a bit like the kind worn by later generations, which is very fashionable now.

Jiang Qiuyue felt like looking at an antique when holding it in her hand. She couldn't put it down and didn't dare to put it on.

The tailor still wanted to see her results, so she asked Jiang Qiuyue to go in and change them so she could see if there was anything inappropriate.

After Jiang Qiuyue put it on inside, she looked around. There was no mirror in the room, and she couldn't see the effect. She had to take off the braid, put her hair into a simple bun to match her dress, and opened the curtain to go out.

After Peng Jingye entered through her, his eyes were fixed on the inner door curtain without ever moving. At this moment, he saw her putting on her wedding dress for the first time, and his eyes suddenly brightened.

He straightened his back involuntarily, couldn't help but step towards her, stretched out his long arms, and wanted to wrap his big hands around the slender waist and hug the beautiful lady into his arms.

"Ahem!" The tailor behind him coughed, interrupted Peng Jingye's movements, stepped forward and passed him while suppressing a smile, and began to carefully check whether Jiang Qiuyue's wedding clothes were appropriate.

Peng Jingye's outstretched hand had to stop halfway, and he was so sad that he didn't want to go back.

Jiang Qiuyue followed the old tailor's movements and turned around. When she turned around and saw Peng Jingye's black face, looking as stiff as a god, she laughed, slapped his hand down, glared at him, and told him to be honest. .

After the inspection, the only things that needed to be changed on the wedding dress were the armpits and waist. The old tailor asked them to wait outside for a while, and she would be able to make the changes quickly.

While waiting, Jiang Qiuyue looked at Peng Jingye, who looked dissatisfied with desire, and asked, "Why is it only mine? What will you wear at the wedding?" Peng Jingye stared at her with his black eyes, then turned around and picked her up in his arms

. Just now I was satisfied.

"I applied for a new military uniform. "I heard it is a new style in the military. It looks very heroic when I wear it. I will show it to my wife when the time comes.

Jiang Qiuyue didn't know that Xiao Jiujiu was in his heart. After knowing that he was successful, he didn't care about it.

"I found someone to make this just for you, do you like it?" Peng Jingye asked to take credit.

There was no mention of the old man’s contribution at all.

"I like it very much, thank you for your hard work!" Jiang Qiuyue nodded repeatedly, feeling warm in her heart, like a warm current flowing through her.

At this moment, Jiang Qiuyue understood that she was no longer the poor little girl who was ignored by her parents in her previous life.

In this life, she also has people to love and care for her.

She was about to become the wife of the man next to her and the love of his life.

And he was good to her, and they would have a new home soon.

She no longer has to worry about past gains, losses and grievances, and cherishing the present is the right choice she should make.

Thinking of this, all the entanglements and grievances seemed to dissipate, making her chest tremble and she could not be clearer.

"Why are you so happy?" Peng Jingye was infected by her good mood and asked with a low smile.

Jiang Qiuyue chuckled and said it was nothing.

Peng Jingye narrowed his eyes and tightened his hands around her waist.

#What should I do if my wife suspects she has a little secret and doesn’t want him to know? #This

site has no ads, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 149
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 148Next chapter: Chapter 150
After getting the uniforms, Peng Jingye took Jiang Qiuyue back to the army, packed the new military uniforms he had applied for, and then the two went to the photo studio together.

They each put on new clothes. Jiang Qiuyue specially put on light makeup and simply put her hair up. They stood together in front of the scenery curtain and foolishly posed in a few intimate poses as requested by the curator.

The flash flashed, and the tall and beautiful figure was captured at this moment by several pieces of film.

At noon, they went to a private restaurant for dinner.

During the dinner, Peng Jingye calmly took out a small red box and placed it in front of Jiang Qiuyue.

Jiang Qiuyue's eyelids twitched. When she first saw the small box, she subconsciously thought of the small red velvet box that people in later generations used to propose marriage proposals.

It's so similar.

"This is..." She hesitated a little.

Peng Jingye took a deep look at her and opened the box. Inside, there were two silver rings placed on the yellow silk cloth. The upward side was engraved with patterns and inlaid with brilliance.

"This is what we agreed upon at the beginning." Peng Jingye put the women's ring on the ring finger of her left hand without refusal and said firmly.

Jiang Qiuyue's eyes turned red unconsciously, and her heart surged for a while.

"We don't do foreign weddings here. I know you like it, so I will customize it and put it on for you in advance." Peng Jingye said indifferently, but his dark eyes were always paying attention to Jiang Qiuyue's reaction.

Jiang Qiuyue was very moved. She carefully rubbed the ring with her fingers, cherishing it very much.

"Do you like it so much?" Seeing that she put all her eyes and attention on a small ring, Peng Jingye was a little unhappy.

"You gave it to me. Of course I like it very much." Jiang Qiuyue smiled brightly and said with scorching eyes.

"This will be the witness of our marriage." She said very seriously.

Peng Jingye was stunned for a moment when he heard what she said. Then his eyes deepened. When he looked at Jiang Qiuyue, he couldn't hide the affection inside.

"Then, put it on for me too." He raised his big hand and put it on the table, raising a slender ring finger, with expectation in his eyes.

Jiang Qiuyue's face was a little shy, and she smiled as she took out the men's ring, took Peng Jingye's finger, and slowly pushed the ring up, just enough to fit on the ring finger.

"I've tricked you now, remember not to throw it away." She reminded him with an angry look.

Peng Jingye raised his lips and smiled, clenched the hand with the ring on it, turned it left and right and looked at it several times before giving up.

Jiang Qiuyue sipped rice wine with a smile on her face. The new touch on her fingers gave her an incomparable sense of security.

Suddenly, her whole body was picked up by Peng Jingye, and she turned around and landed on his lap. In a shameful posture, she personally felt the other person's excitement.

"What are you doing? We are still eating. Let go."

"You will eat later. Let me taste it first..."

The delicate voice was covered up by the man's domineering voice. The slight coolness touched the scorching heat. I didn't know the fire. When will it be destroyed?

...

Time slowly comes to the golden autumn of October, and the National Day holiday comes.

The much-anticipated wedding of the Pengjiang family finally began.

The new house in the courtyard has been decorated a long time ago. The old patriarch of the Jiang family specially invited a matchmaker whose ancestors were official matchmakers to bring several Quanfu aunts selected by the clan to the new house to make beds and tents one day in advance.

Also coming over at the same time were the young men from the Jiang family, who were here to send a large dowry.

There was blood in the Jiang family this time. They collected camphor wood and built Jiang Qiuyue a set of cabinets, tables, chairs, benches, large boxes and other daily furniture as the bulk of the dowry.

Because there are so many things, they are specially sent to the newlyweds to display in their new house the day before the wedding. When the bride comes in, she will show them to the groom’s relatives.

Although the Peng family did not have any relatives of the seventh aunt and the eighth aunt, leaders and family members from all walks of life must have come in large numbers. Letting them see the strength of the Jiang family's daughter in marriage would be considered as bringing honor to the clan.

The old man was laughing and having fun, and held a banquet to entertain everyone.

After having dinner with the old marshal and being treated cordially, the young men from the Jiang family were all red-faced and excited. They were proud of this and felt honored after returning home.

On the wedding day, Peng Jingye was dressed in a new military uniform, standing tall and majestic with a radiant face. He stood out in front of all the officers and young men and was dazzling.

The red flag car parked at the entrance of the courtyard has been decorated with big red flowers tied on the front, and bright red satin is tied on the rear mirror and handle, fluttering in the wind, very festive.

The car is covered with soft bedding and even sprayed with perfume, which smells natural and pleasant.

The two cars that followed were of a higher quality, although not as attractively decorated as the first one, but there were quite a lot of red satin, colored paper and so on. Someone also picked a handful of roses from somewhere, and put in delicate flowers. When I reached the edge of the roof of the car, I looked like a soft beauty standing in the wind.

Peng Jingye picked out a dozen handsome young men with good looks from among the military officer friends of his brother in the courtyard, and took a car with him to pick up the bride from Jiang's house.

The people who were picked cheered, scrambled to get into the car, and quickly assembled and got ready to go.

Peng Jingye smiled and got into the co-pilot of the first wedding car. With a command, the convoy started and drove out of the alley noisily. Under the greetings of a crowd of people watching outside, it drove majestically onto the main road. .

The old man who stayed behind energetically directed the people invited to help prepare the wedding supplies and banquets, confirming them again and again without touching the ground.

"Hey, Brother Peng, please come sit down and have a rest. We sisters are here. Don't worry, your grandson will definitely handle today's affairs properly." One of the female comrades wearing a robe He grabbed the old man who was wandering around, held him down to rest, and said with a smile.

Several other powerful female comrades responded and promised that the old man would leave the wedding to them and keep it for his family, Mr. Peng, to take care of it.

These people are all the principals invited by the old man, and they are the mothers-in-law and daughters-in-law of his old guys. There were no female elders in the Peng family to handle the wedding, so he invited these people to come over and help out for the day.

Several female comrades who are accustomed to doing big things are not people who have never seen the world. It is no problem to help arrange a wedding. Each of them is responsible for one aspect, including accepting relatives, welcoming guests, arranging banquets, suona team, etc., everything is organized smoothly. Orderly.

The old man's move stabilized the rear area, allowing Peng Jingye to charge forward with peace of mind.

The wedding convoy roared all the way and drove directly to the entrance of the courtyard of the cultural troupe. Peng Jingye and his party, who were in high spirits, got off the car and were stopped downstairs by Jiang's cousin as soon as they entered the hospital.

The young men of the Jiang family would not let them pass easily. They asked the people on the receiving side to do military boxing, recite poetry, and even run circles in the yard, do push-ups, etc.

Peng Jingye was prepared in advance. In addition to having a good appearance, Peng Jingye was also good on the inside. He was well-educated and capable, and was not afraid of making things difficult.

As the groom, he didn't even take any action. The military officers who were with him basically helped him with the answers to various questions, which was very impressive.

Moreover, they were very smart and each of them had thick red envelopes in their pockets. After answering the questions, they stuffed the red envelopes without letting them pass. They stuffed the red envelopes and waited for the opponent to be stunned for a moment, then directly broke through the attack and defense, and successfully went upstairs.

Neighbors on all floors upstairs also joined in the fun. There were basically checkpoints set up on each floor, and they had to give out wedding candies and red envelopes before they could pass.

In fact, it’s not worth a lot of money, it’s just for celebration and good luck.

Because of the National Day, everyone basically stayed at home for the holidays, and there were quite a few people who came out to watch and applaud them.

Sitting in the small room upstairs, Jiang Qiuyue could clearly hear the laughter getting closer and closer downstairs.

The door of Jiang's house was open, and there were many people inside and outside the house. It was much more lively than Jiang Xiaxia's wedding day.

"Come up, come up, close the door!" The twin brothers shouted from the other end of the corridor, pushing through the crowd and entering the house, quickly closing the door.

The neighborhood girls and wives who were joining in the fun burst into laughter, and they all consciously moved out of the way to make space at the door, waiting eagerly for the person to come to pick up the bride.

They heard that all the people brought by the groom's family this time are all outstanding officers in the army. They have everything they need in terms of family background, appearance, and ability. If they can take this opportunity to meet someone... they are really excited just thinking about it.

The girls were blocking both sides of the corridor, stroking their hair, licking their rouged lips, their hearts pounding, and they looked more impatient than the bride in the room.

The groom's group lived up to everyone's expectations and quickly rushed from downstairs to upstairs. Following a burst of solid and powerful footsteps, a group of military green figures came into view.

Peng Jingye took the lead, took a breath at the entrance of the corridor, and strode forward, his eyes fixed on the Jiang family's door with a clear goal, ignoring the flowers and plants on both sides.

The officer assistants began to play their role again, guarding both sides to push away the crowds on the left and right, preventing them from hindering the groom's pace.

Little did they know that this was taking advantage of the girls with bad thoughts.

The groom is already famous and has a master. They can't compare with the three daughters of the Jiang family, and they can't afford to offend him.

But the young officer who came with them was a favorite in their eyes. Now that they had the opportunity to get up close, why not hurry up and take a look, take a look, and... um, touch... help block the block

. The officers suddenly discovered that there were so many girls from the neighbors of my sister-in-law's house, and they were so enthusiastic that they were a little overwhelmed.

When the officers were almost out of control, Peng Jingye finally passed five levels and killed six generals, successfully defeated the twin brothers and opened the door of the Jiang family.

The next thing left was the door of the small room where Jiang Qiuyue was staying. After passing this last door, Peng Jingye could hold his dear wife.

After getting rid of the entanglement of the women, the officers who followed him into the room came up one by one, patted Peng Jingye on the shoulders encouragingly, and cheered him up.

The officers wiped their cold sweat and said that they had done their best to get him here, and then it would depend on the groom's performance.

Jiang's father, Jiang's mother, their son, daughter-in-law, twin brothers, and a group of neighbors who crowded in, stood aside and laughed happily, waiting to see how Peng Jingye knocked on the door guarded by the bride.

Unexpectedly, Peng Jingye clenched his fist, coughed twice, stepped forward and knocked on the door.

"Qiuyue, I'm here to pick you up. Open the door," Peng Jingye said with a smile.

His own daughter-in-law was inside, so there was no way she would pose any problems to him or make him make a fool of himself.

Peng Jingye said that everyone has thought too much.

Hey, look at his actions, he will definitely open it after knocking. My wife is one of my own.

However, after knocking, there was nothing happening inside...

Peng Jingye kept smiling, and if it didn't work, he knocked twice, and finally there was a response in the room.

"Groom, please sing a love song. If it doesn't sound good, don't open the door." Jiang Qiuyue's smiling voice came clearly from inside.

Peng Jingye: "..."

This site has no advertisements and a permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 150
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 149Next chapter: Chapter 151
When his wife asked to sing a love song, Peng Jingye was stunned for a moment and didn't even respond.

The officers at the back burst into laughter. They said that they usually sang military songs and red songs. Where had they learned any love songs?

Aren't those sticky little tunes a specialty of the southern port city? After they spread to Kyoto, everyone secretly listened to them.

"Ahem, company commander, why don't you sing a red revolutionary song?" Wei Long stood up and came to the rescue of his company commander.

"How about I sing a few lines for you?" A certain officer who had secretly learned a little also suggested at the same time.

Peng Jingye glanced at them and rejected them all.

It’s a joke. It’s clearly stated that a love song is to be sung. What should I do if my wife is not satisfied if she sings a popular song? If he fails to pass the test, can they compensate him with a wife?

And that one guy actually wants to sing a love song to his wife. Isn’t this really boring? Let’s see how we deal with him afterward!

However, the most important thing now is to quickly fulfill the wife's request, successfully knock on the door, and embrace the beauty.

"Ahem!" Peng Jingye opened his voice and shouted to the door, "I sang, please listen carefully." "Hey,

Brother Peng, are you really good at singing?"

"Come on, come on, hurry up and sing. " Listen to the first song."

Before the song started, the officers clapped and expressed their surprise. They couldn't believe that Captain Peng, who had always been serious and increasingly ruthless, was actually a romantic who could sing love songs!

"Hey, be quiet, be quiet, stay quiet and listen to the company commander singing." Wei Long waved his arms to calm down the people gathered in the living room.

Jiang Qiuyue sat cross-legged on the bed in the small room and could hear clearly what was going on outside.

The eldest sister Jiang Chunhua was standing behind the door, winking at her.

Being able to make the groom obediently sing a love song in front of everyone, I think the third sister is a thoughtful person who manages her husband well, and her future life will be good.

Jiang Qiuyue's face turned red. In fact, she just did it on a whim, and she really didn't prepare it specially.

After it became quiet outside, Peng Jingye adjusted his military uniform and was a little surprised when he opened his voice.

"Time has passed and will never come back, the past can only be recalled~"

A magnetic and deep voice sang the classic tune, and people inside and outside the house were stunned on the spot.

"Recalling my childhood sweethearts and childhood sweethearts, my childhood sweethearts were with me day and night~" The song contains infinite affection.

He and she met when they were young, supported each other, shared weal and woe, and grew up together to this day. It would be no exaggeration to say that they were childhood sweethearts.

The kind of love that the childhood sweethearts accompany each other day and night, she knows it, and he understands it.

"The spring breeze has blown the stamens red again, and you have also welcomed the new year~"

No one expected that he could sing it, and he sang it very well.

How do they know that their singing is good? It sounds good to the ears.

Even though most of the people present have never heard the original singer, the pleasant singing voice is not fake, they really sing well.

Jiang Qiuyue in the room had wet eyes and was stunned when she heard the first sentence.

This song was so familiar and would be regarded as a classic among love songs in later generations. She did not expect that Peng Jingye could sing it.

And he also changed childhood to youth in the second sentence, which is more in line with the two of them meeting and getting to know each other.

Jiang Qiuyue, with a little nostalgia, quietly listened to him singing to the new year, and immediately jumped out of bed and opened the door. It’s enough to sing up to this point, the rest of it is not suitable for today’s scene.

As soon as the door opened, Peng Jingye stopped immediately.

There was immediate applause outside, and everyone clapped and laughed.

"Hug them up~"

"Hug them one by one!"

Jiang Qiuyue couldn't help but feel her cheeks burning, and looked at the person across the threshold with her almond-shaped eyes.

Peng Jingye stood tall and straight in front of him in a military uniform. He had handsome features and deep eyes. He was really good-looking.

In Peng Jingye's eyes, Jiang Qiuyue, wearing a bright red bridal wedding dress and a little makeup, looked more beautiful than before, and she was right in front of him.

It reminds me of a poem in the book.

There is a beauty in the north. He looks at Qingren City and then at Qingren Country...

Now, his beauty is right in front of him, how can he still hold back?

Peng Jingye looked deeply at Jiang Qiuyue. Amidst the cheers of everyone, he rushed forward and picked up the princess.

The living room suddenly burst into applause and cheers, and everyone consciously made way for the groom to carry the bride out of the house.

Jiang Chunhua caught up with him with a smile and put a red gauze scarf with pearls on the corners on Jiang Qiuyue's head. He also helped her carry a pair of embroidered shoes and put them on for her.

Jiang Qiuyue smiled and was hugged by Peng Jingye. When she went out, she looked back and waved to Jiang's father and Jiang's mother to signal her to leave.

Jiang's father smiled and nodded with relief. Jiang's mother wiped her eyes and burst into tears immediately. Jiang's father hugged her shoulders and patted her.

The two twin brothers followed closely behind and escorted her to the car. Each of them carried a bag with a Double Happiness sticker on it.

As they walk, they scatter wedding candies, peanuts and melon seeds to their neighbors and those who are getting married. Sometimes there are coins and wedding coins mixed in. Whoever picks them up will be blessed with the blessings of the newlyweds.

Behind them were the officers who took the light dowry. These were the small items left over after the larger items were delivered. They were brought along with the wedding convoy today.

Behind them were Jiang's father, Jiang's mother and others who followed reluctantly.

When the people left behind in the car downstairs received the signal that the groom had successfully received the bride, they immediately lit the firecrackers, making a loud crackling noise.

When she went downstairs, Jiang Qiuyue lay in Peng Jingye's generous arms the whole time, feeling very safe, and her heart had never been so secure.

"Can you keep hugging me?" Jiang Qiuyue asked with a smile in Peng Jingye's ear.

From the time she left the door of the small room to the time she got into the car, her feet were not allowed to touch the ground and the groom had to hold her the entire time.

In fact, you can also carry it on your back.

But Peng Jingye was so beautiful at that time that he subconsciously hugged her, feeling that he was more handsome that way.

After bumping the person up a bit, Peng Jingye smiled lowly and said it was just a joke.

His daily training was not in vain, and it was no problem to carry his wife down several floors.

Jiang Qiuyue looked at his side face through the gauze, with a smile in her eyes.

The moment she went down to the last floor and walked out of the corridor, she lay down and blew a breath into his ear.

"You are so handsome today!"

Peng Jingye's ears twitched and turned crimson instantly. However, others still calmly carried the bride into the red flag car smoothly.

When he let go, he replied in a low voice.

"Waiting tonight!" A meaningful accent.

Jiang Qiuyue: "..." It feels like a certain big devil has been turned on with one click.

Thinking of those tortured nights, she shrank her neck, hid in the car and closed the door.

After the bride got on the car, several officers jumped on the roofs of the two cars behind them and threw the wedding candies and money they brought into the crowd, causing bursts of looting and continuous shouts of congratulations.

Peng Jingye took out a pack of cigarettes he had prepared in advance, opened them and gave them a circle. Each of the men present gave them one as a courtesy.

After a lap, there was still a lot left, so he gave it directly to his cousin from the Jiang family.

Finally bidding farewell to Jiang's father and Jiang's mother, Peng Jingye got into the car and sat next to Jiang Qiuyue. His big hand held her small hand, and the two looked at each other and smiled through the red gauze.

Under the sound of firecrackers and the greetings of people in the yard, the motorcade started and slowly drove away from the family courtyard.

The children in the courtyard ate sweets and chased for a while, cheering and finally stopped and watched the convoy getting farther and farther away. They jumped up and down, as happy as the New Year.

The wedding convoy was very eye-catching on the road. Wherever it passed, people they saw, whether they were walking or riding bicycles, stopped to take a look.

After all, in the city of Kyoto nowadays, it is not ordinary people who dare to bring out several cars to pick up relatives. People with knowledge can't help but guess which big shot of the family is holding a wedding.

When passing by the city gate, the windows of the three cars facing the city gate were lowered, and the people in military uniforms raised their hands and looked up in salute.

It wasn't until the motorcade passed that everyone lowered their hands, making Jiang Qiuyue feel excited.

At the same time, there was an old man on the tower standing at the front door looking around. When he saw the motorcade with big red flowers passing by, the people inside turned out to be a group of green military uniforms, so he couldn't help asking with a smile.

"What are you doing, welcoming a bride?"

The guard behind him looked up, thought for a moment, and gave the answer.

"It should be that the only grandson of Marshal Peng's family is getting married today. It seems that he just picked up the bride." This matter was reported by the old marshal early in the morning, so it is not out of the ordinary.

The old man raised his eyes and took a look. Within a short while, Dahonghua's motorcade was out of sight.

"Young people are very thoughtful. Where did they get married?" The old man nodded and then asked.

"In the courtyard where Marshal Peng lives, it is said that several seniors will be there to congratulate him." The guard answered truthfully.

"Come on, let's join in for a meal." The old man waved his hands happily, turned around and walked down the tower.

The guard twitched his lips and quickly followed.

On the other side, the convoy arrived at the small alley next to the city tower. Before they entered, the people who heard the news and knew that the bride had arrived had already set off firecrackers at the entrance of the Peng family courtyard.

For a moment, there was a loud crackling sound in the alley, and the air was filled with smoke, dust and noise.

The guests attending the wedding banquet came out one after another when they heard it, gathered around both sides of the alley, and laughed as they watched the motorcade slowly drive in.

The car door opened, and as soon as Jiang Qiuyue stretched out her head, wedding candies and fireworks began to be sprinkled on top, and a layer of shiny confetti instantly fell on her head.

The suona team immediately started playing, and the festive and loud music spread throughout the country.

The ground has already been covered with sackcloth bags, which are laid directly from the entrance of the new house to under the car door outside the courtyard, a path specially prepared for the bride.

Peng Jingye didn't let her go. He quickly got out of the car and caught her feet as they landed, and carried her through the door together.

"Okay!"

The crowd surrounding her immediately shouted, and it was even more lively than when she received the bride at Jiang's house.

When he arrived at the door, Peng Jingye no longer delayed, and immediately strode in with the person in his arms. Amidst the flying confetti, he placed the person in front of the ceremony platform in the courtyard where people worshiped the heaven and earth.

Once the newcomers are in place, the person in charge immediately comes on stage to preside over the ceremony.

The old man was invited to the main seat above and sat down. The chrysanthemum folds on his face had not disappeared.

His eldest grandson finally got married, and he couldn't be happier.

Next, with a shout from the person in charge, the newlyweds bowed to heaven and earth and the husband and wife bowed to each other in front of everyone watching. The ceremony was completed!

There was endless applause all around.

In the last step, Jiang Qiuyue lowered her head and was led by Peng Jingye into the new house.

"Do you want to eat something?" Peng Jingye placed her on the wedding bed and lifted her veil and asked.

As he spoke, he pulled out a box of sweet snacks from the small compartment on the bedside table and asked her to cushion her stomach first.

It was obviously well prepared.

Jiang Qiuyue nodded, ate a few pieces from the snack box, and was fed a cup of hot tea by him, and her empty stomach felt relieved.

At this time, someone outside called Peng Jingye out. The banquet had started outside and he needed to toast.

At the same time, several smiling aunts also came into the new house, saying that now is a new society, and we no longer talk about those feudal customs such as women not being allowed to go out to toast.

So in the end, Jiang Qiuyue tossed her veil and followed Peng Jingye out neatly, toasting and receiving red envelopes from table to table.

During this period, when she returned to the main table and suddenly saw the real person of the old man who would go down in history for generations to come, Jiang Qiuyue was so shocked that she almost knelt down on the spot.

I was so excited that I really wanted to shout.

Boss, please take my knee off!

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 90 12
重生六零纪事 The first half of Jiang Laidi's life can only be described as miserable. Born in a backward and ignorant mountain village, with an honest fath...
22.2K 158 12
七零之嫁給大佬男配 Copywriting: Introduction: Gu Shuang worked hard to make money in her previous life, just to sleep well as soon as possible, but God played...
34.5K 1.4K 179
Jiang Zhen crossed into ancient times and became the old bachelor eldest Jiang who was neglected by the whole family in the village of Jiang Xihu in...
182K 1.9K 107
This is not my original story The modern female white-collar worker, Miao Miao, the queen of leftovers of old age, died of overwork and transmigrated...