Dressed as an educated youth...

Von mahalakshmiponsing

This is not my original story Original title 穿成知青女配 What if I wear it until 1974? Or is it the tragic female... Mehr

Chapter 1 One day through seven or four years
Chapter 2 The Female Match Who Lost Both People and Wealth
Chapter 3 Getting ready to catch the train
Chapter 4 Pastimes on the Train
Chapter 5 To and from the Field of Hope
Chapter 6 New arrivals
Chapter 7 Integration into the educated youth force
Chapter 8 Working in the Field
Chapter 9 Heroes or Bears
Chapter 10 Finding Food
Chapter 11 Illness
Chapter 12 Amoxicillin
Chapter 13 The plan of the year lies in spring
Chapter 14 Supply and Marketing Cooperatives
Chapter 15 Zhao Meimei
Chapter 16 So You Are Such a Girl
Chapter 17 The little girl is delicious
Chapter 18 Cornmeal Dumplings
Chapter 19 The Storm Is Coming
Chapter 20 Pregnancy or Menstruation
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166 Finale

Chapter 141-145

634 7 0
Von mahalakshmiponsing

Chapter 141
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 140Next chapter: Chapter 142
The small room was where Jiang Qiuyue saw the world for the first time when she woke up. Although she lived there only a few times in total, her feelings for it were special. She selfishly believed that it belonged to her alone in this home. space.

How could Jiang Qiuyue not be annoyed when her territory was coveted and offended?

"If my rooms are opened and merged, what will I do when I get married? I will sit in the living room and go out?" If that were to happen, the Jiang family would probably be laughed at.

Jiang Qiuyue felt unhappy and endured it, her tone inevitably showing some dissatisfaction and anger.

The other party bullied her before she even entered the door, and she was really happy if she felt happy.

Not to mention the eldest sister-in-law from her natal family who will marry her and become her boss in the future. If she still takes advantage of her without knowing what she has to do when they meet each other, then she will be even more difficult to deal with if she acts like a sister-in-law and has the moral upper hand. .

Just thinking about it gave me a headache. Jiang Qiuyue really didn't want to have contact with the best relatives and was too lazy to deal with it.

Rather than lowering herself to fight with others in person, she prefers to lower herself for ten sessions and eliminate the restless factors at once, which is simple, convenient and trouble-free.

"That's not okay. How can a good girl sit in the living room when she gets married?" Father Jiang objected immediately.

Hearing her talk about the problems of getting married, he immediately frowned and said that his daughter's boudoir could not be demolished and no one was allowed to make any plans there before she left the house.

Otherwise, just go talk to the old patriarch and others. I believe the patriarch, uncles and uncles will be willing to teach him how to behave.

The latter sentence was obviously meant for Jiang Xiaxia, warning him not to cause trouble at home.

If the marriage between the Jiang family and the Peng family is messed up due to his own affairs, be careful about his job and future. Not to mention his father, even his grandparents and uncles who used to protect him will not be able to protect him.

When it came to family matters, Jiang Xiaxia's expression changed, and she immediately gave up. She stopped mentioning the matter of merging small rooms and did not dare to try the method in person.

Because he has self-awareness and knows how much he weighs.

In front of his grandparents, uncles and parents at home, he is somewhat superior because of his status as a boy, but if he is compared with the older generation in the clan, who is he?

None of that.

Jiang Xiaxia shrank her head and thought, in front of the group of old guys in the clan, the third sister would probably be more respectable than him.

No matter how much he flutters, he is just a small shrimp hiding under the wings of his elders, and cannot become a big fish.

But the third sister has successfully jumped over the dragon's gate, breaking out for a small piece of the world on her own, and is very favored by the big guys in the clan.

The second brother said that he couldn't afford to offend him.

Jiang Xia Tian was suppressed by Jiang's father, but the problem of his marriage still existed, and the woman would not let him go just because he backed down.

"The second one's room is the biggest in the house. The woman still wants to do something. If she doesn't want to, just forget it. It's not like our second one can't find a partner, so he has to live in their house." Mother Jiang also had a headache and said dissatisfiedly.

She looked at the house at home. In the past, the house that she was very satisfied with was rejected by her son. No matter how hard she said it, she didn't look good.

When the work unit allocated this house, Jiang's mother and Jiang's father tried their best to get it. Thanks to the large number of children in the family and some connections with the clan, their family was able to get a large apartment with four bedrooms and one living room.

Otherwise, we can only live in a small house of a few tens of square meters. In that way, the whole family will not even have a place to put their feet.

In today's era when employees rely on welfare from their work units for housing allocation, it would be great for the Jiang family to have a big house to live in.

If you don’t have that status and ability, would you like to live in a spacious courtyard with a courtyard? As nice as you think, it's simply impossible.

Speaking of the Peng family's courtyard house, because it was the Peng family's ancestral property and it was in the old man's name, he could live there safely.

Otherwise, it would not be easy for just two of them, their grandfather and grandson, to occupy a spacious courtyard house in the center of that area.

From the perspective of Jiang Qiuyue, who is aware of the current tight housing situation, the house that Jiang's father and Jiang's mother were able to get is very good, and it will be worth it in future generations.

In the past, the master bedroom with the largest area and the best light in the house was naturally occupied by Jiang's father and Jiang's mother. The largest of the remaining three rooms was separated by Jiang Xiaxia and his two younger brothers, and the other was slightly larger. It was Jiang Chunhua's boudoir, and the smallest room of about ten square meters was Jiang Qiuyue's room.

The distribution arrangement has always been like this before, one carrot occupies one hole, and we are all a family, so we have never had any trouble or dispute over this.

After Jiang Chunhua got married, her room became vacant. It happened that the fourth and fifth children in the family had grown up, and the three brothers could no longer be squeezed into one room.

Jiang's father and Jiang's mother divided the vacated room into two, separated two small rooms with wooden boards, and allowed the twins to live in one room and have their own personal space. They were very happy.

As a result, Jiang Xiaxia also had his own big room. Living alone seemed spacious, bright and comfortable, which was really nice.

But he felt so good that he was not satisfied with the person he had set his sights on. They had set their sights on the future sister-in-law's house, and wanted to merge them together to live in a more comfortable place, so that they would be more respectable in front of their parents' family.

Jiang Xiaxia was being dragged by the other party's petty guard and stuck on the door latch of marriage, so of course she had to agree.

At that time, he responded immediately to the beautiful woman with a bald mouth. He didn't even consider whether his parents would agree with his sister's marriage.

Unfortunately, let alone those aspects that Jiang's father and Jiang's mother were concerned about, Jiang Qiuyue hit a wall as soon as he came here, leaving no room for negotiation.

Jiang Qiuyue snorted coldly. After she got married, it didn't matter what her family did to her. It had nothing to do with her whether they wanted to get through or merge rooms.

However, when she was still at home and that small room was still her territory, Jiang Qiuyue would chop off the claws of anyone who dared to think about it.

Not to mention her strong attitude towards this matter, Jiang's mother was also quite upset.

Regardless of what Jiang's mother meant, the person the second child was with now was like a house-spoiler. He made the house miserable before he even walked in, and was still making a lot of noise after he walked in.

Then her mother-in-law will have to suffer.

Jiang's mother, like most women who are about to become mothers-in-law, wants to find an obedient daughter-in-law. Even if the family conditions are not good, as long as the daughter-in-law is nice.

If it really doesn't work, the next best thing is to find someone with acceptable moral character and someone who can live a peaceful life.

But the second son found this one by himself, and it was really not that good when he came into contact with it.

Jiang's mother panicked at the thought of living under the same roof with such a daughter-in-law.

Compared with Jiang Qiuyue's displeasure with the girl from Fang's family whom she had met once, Jiang's mother was repulsed in her heart and wanted to find another daughter-in-law.

"Summer, Mom will arrange a blind date for you. Once you meet a few more, you will know that there are many good girls out there." Don't treat that dog-tailed flower as a treasure, it seems too ignorant.

Jiang's mother tentatively asked her second son, looking at him with a look that made her hate the iron.

Jiang's father glanced at Jiang Xixia and said nothing about Jiang's mother's proposal. He probably had the same view and wanted to find another good place for his second son.

As the head of the family, he has more things to consider.

The future daughter-in-law's natal family is so troubled, as if she has never seen anything before. Her vision is too narrow and there is no future at all.

If we get married to their family, if something happens in the future, wouldn't it bring shame to the Jiang family?

With in-laws as important as the Peng family, the clan is looking at his family. No matter what happens, it is not a trivial matter... Father Jiang considered all aspects and looked at the third daughter who had already expressed her attitude that she was not optimistic about this marriage

. I made up my mind not to let my second son only think about his own happiness anymore, and not to spoil a pot of good soup because of him.

However, Jiang Xia Tian was the one holding back. Seeing that at the end of the discussion, Jiang's father obviously made a decision and said that he would give up the marriage with the woman's family. He quietly revealed one thing that he had hidden.

"Dad, Mom, Xiaofang... Xiaofang is actually mine..." Jiang Xia Tian hesitantly told the secret, his face turned red, his head lowered to the table, not daring to see the reaction of his parents and sister.

"Pfft..." Jiang Qiuyue spat out a mouthful of tea and wet her coat without even caring about it. She looked at Jiang Xiaxia who shrank into a quail in shock.

This man... is so avant-garde! Admire it.

Jiang's father had been through a lot, but he managed to hold on tight without losing his composure. He swallowed a sip of tea with a dark face, and he dropped the teacup on the table with a dull sound.

No matter how comprehensively he considered it, if something like this happened, the marriage would not be consummated.

No matter what the facts are, the Jiang family cannot be irresponsible for ruining the girl's innocence.

As for Jiang's mother, Jiang's mother was dumbfounded and shocked. She sat there looking at the son she was always proud of, her mouth wide open and unable to react.

The two younger brothers, who had been busy eating and not participating in the conversation, looked at each other and almost dropped the big white pears in their mouths.

"..." The second brother is so courageous, he dares to kill first and then show off.

Obviously, the two and a half-year-old teenagers understood the meaning of their second brother's words, and immediately relaxed their movements, just treating themselves as murals, and not to be affected by their parents' anger.

"You are really my good son!" Jiang's father said with a solemn face, as if he said this through gritted teeth.

Jiang's father's anger made sensitive mother Jiang react and immediately drove away the two young sons who were nibbling on pears to go back to the house to eat. Some words were not suitable for them to listen to.

The two brothers Jiang Donglin, Jiang Dongqi and others secretly glanced at their parents and third sister, whose expressions changed, and then went back to the room very politely.

Jiang Qiuyue coughed dryly and said she was going to help her brothers with their homework. She picked up a bag of huangpi pears and followed them out of their seats.

After entering the house and closing the door, the three pairs of ears were immediately placed behind the door panel to listen to the movement in the living room. However, the next second they heard a loud sound from PIA, presumably Jiang Xia Tian was slapped.

Jiang Qiuyue's heart moved, and she felt a bit of untimely joy filling her heart.

...Jiang Xiaxia brought it upon himself. This time, even his parents don't want to protect him.

The sound of chewing brought Jiang Qiuyue back to her thoughts. She turned to look at the two younger brothers who were eavesdropping with their ears and at the same time chewing on the big white pears. The corner of her mouth twitched.

The two cheap brothers are both foodies. Maybe it’s time to grow taller. They haven’t stopped talking since I came back, but there is no change in their stomachs. I don’t know where all the food went.

Jiang Qiuyue handed the pear bag to them and pushed the two of them towards the room with one hand to prevent them from eavesdropping on what was going on in the living room.

It is not good for children to listen to adult matters.

Although they already knew the most shocking thing...

Jiang Qiuyue gloated about Jiang Xiaxia being repaired by Jiang's father and Jiang's mother, and hoped that he could withstand the ideological education of his parents and that all his wishes would come true.

Hahaha.

It's a pity that Jiang Qiuyue's little idea failed, and she didn't see Jiang Xiaxia's bruised nose and face being repaired by Jiang's father.

Before they could start a big fight, there was a knock on the door of Jiang's house, and an uninvited guest came to the house.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 142
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 141Next chapter: Chapter 143
Jiang Xiaxia's partner's surname is Liu, and his single name is "Fang". He is dignified and elegant, with thin eyebrows and long eyes, and he has a bright and beautiful smile.

Such a person smiles every time he meets someone and makes a good first impression. He looks like a good girl at first glance.

If they hadn't personally experienced the messy events of two families getting engaged and giving away gifts, the Jiang family would probably think so.

But the other party took advantage of the things Jiang Xiaxia instigated, which made Jiang's father and Jiang's mother very unhappy with her, and they didn't want to have such a daughter-in-law at home.

However, they had just learned about Jiang Xiaxia's good deeds to others, and knew that they were in the wrong. It was a sure thing that this girl would come in. They could only knock out her teeth and swallow blood, accept the marriage, and thought that they would teach her a lesson after they came in. .

Therefore, when Liu Fang came to the door with a bag of eggs, Jiang's mother suppressed her dissatisfaction and opened the door for her with a stiff face. Her right hand that had just slapped her son was still trembling.

Liu Fang was still dressed in fashionable clothes, with a windbreaker, a toad mirror and other small accessories, and she also had a perm on her hair. In the eyes of the older generation, she was just flashy but not serious.

However, young people like this. Now that the situation is stabilizing and the trend is becoming more open, Liu Fang and Jiang Xiaxia consider themselves to be the trendsetters among young people.

Jiang Xia Tian was usually strictly controlled by family rules and dressed modestly, but Liu Fang wore whatever she wanted, which attracted Jiang Xia Xia's eyes and never took her eyes off her.

This is one of the reasons why Wang Fang stood out among a group of clerk colleagues and successfully fell in love with Jiang Xixia.

The older generation can't stand it. At least Jiang's mother finds it annoying every time she sees it. She still likes serious little girls to be her daughters-in-law.

"Xiaofang is here, come in quickly, why don't you get anything when you come..." No matter what Jiang's mother is thinking about, she always makes people get along with her face.

Now that the person has arrived at the door, remembering to get a gift when you come to visit is considered thoughtful, and she can't just leave the person outside.

Liu Fang came in and blinked her lively slender eyes, glanced around, and sweetly called uncle and aunt to say hello.

Jiang Xixia immediately touched the left half of his face. It was a little numb, but not very painful.

It can be seen that Jiang's mother left some room for giving him a slap in the face in advance. Otherwise, when Jiang's father takes action, he may have five fingerprints on his face now and will be laughed at by the person who suddenly comes to visit.

"Why are you here?" Jiang Xiaxia quietly put down his hand, stood up and asked nonchalantly.

"Isn't it Sunday today? Come and have a look when you have time. Why aren't you welcome?" After Liu Fang greeted Jiang's father and Jiang's mother, she picked up a stool and sat down on her own, with a familiar attitude. Don't treat yourself as an outsider.

Jiang Xia Tian immediately put a smile on his face, moved a stool to sit next to her, and took out an apple from the table for her to eat.

Father Jiang frowned when he saw this. Mother Jiang saw it when she returned from putting away the eggs, but she couldn't go up and put away the things her daughter had brought back.

Jiang Qiuyue led her two younger brothers out at this time, pretending to have just discovered that a guest had arrived at home, and took out a bag of tea leaves from the bag on the table and asked Jiang's mother to brew it for the guests.

When Liu Fang saw Jiang Qiuyue, her slender eyes lit up and she glanced at her, looking for something to say.

"The third sister is a college student, right? Come, let's sit and talk. This is the first time I have seen a talented woman who has been admitted to Kyoto University. In the past, those workers, peasants and soldiers were really not enough..." Liu Fang reached out and took a stool and put it

on Beside him, he patted Jiang Qiuyue and motioned for her to come over and sit down.

Jiang Qiuyue glanced at Jiang's mother who was busy, waved her hand to Liu Fang, took the tea tray brought by Jiang's mother, and divided the tea among the people present.

Jiang's mother took the opportunity to put away the things on the table, washed a few apples and put them on display.

Liu Fang didn't seem to see them busy at work, and had no intention of helping, let alone Jiang Xia Tian, who had his eyes fixed on her.

When a young man in love is present with his sweetheart, it is impossible to think of his eyes.

Jiang's father felt depressed when he saw his stupid look. After drinking a cup of tea handed to him by his daughter, he stood up and said to go downstairs for a walk.

Jiang's mother called him to stop. It was time to have lunch soon, so why did he go down for a walk?

However, Father Jiang felt aggrieved if he had to stay at home and watch his stupid son act stupidly. He might as well go downstairs for some fresh air, otherwise he really wanted to slap the kid again to make him remember him for a long time.

Jiang's father took half a pack of cigarettes and insisted on going out and going downstairs. The two twin brothers followed him, each holding an apple in his mouth. The father and son turned around and disappeared.

In the living room, Liu Fang drank a cup of tea and praised it to Jiang Qiuyue. Her words and deeds were a little exaggerated, and she seemed to want to talk.

Jiang Qiuyue just responded when she finished speaking, her attitude was not very warm, and she maintained the surface courtesy of hospitality.

Jiang's mother looks a little better. Her sweet mouth is an advantage. Being able to make a simple cup of tea look like a flower is also an ability.

Although she is dissatisfied with this daughter-in-law, since they will definitely become a family in the future, she will look more at the good things about her and strive for fewer conflicts, so that everything can be prosperous if the family is harmonious.

There are some things that you know you can't change, so you can only compromise and accept them as much as possible.

After Jiang's mother had no choice but to explain herself, her heart turned around, thinking that when her daughter-in-law came to visit in the future, she would have to cook two delicious dishes to entertain the guests.

It just so happened that Jiang Qiuyue came back today. Jiang's mother had originally planned to prepare a table of good meat and dishes. It was cheap to have the two together, so she simply took out the good ingredients she usually stored and cooked them.

There were also a few items given by the old man, which were all suitable for storage. Jiang's mother was reluctant to use them easily. She only pulled out half of the shark's fin and cooked it in a small pot, preparing to supplement Jiang Qiuyue and the twin brothers' nutrition.

It happened to be the time for lunch, and neighbors came out to make lunch one after another in the corridor.

The fact that Jiang's college student daughter and future daughter-in-law happened to be here today quickly spread throughout the entire corridor.

The daughter-in-law across the door was washing a piece of tofu on her hands, but she glanced at the crack in Jiang's door. In a blink of an eye, she saw Jiang's mother soaking shark's fins in the basin, and reminded Jiang's mother with an ouch.

"Oh, I haven't become a real wife yet, why are you willing to give her this? Besides, how can an unmarried girl run away to her future husband's house alone..." After the marriage was announced, only the man would be impatient and go to the mother-in-law's house from time to time

. To gain favor with the family, the woman is usually very reserved and does not easily go to her future husband's house. To go there, she has to go with her close elders and a matchmaker.

Jiang's mother knew all this. Earlier, she could have criticized Liu Fang's reckless behavior, and maybe she could break off the marriage because of it.

But now, as parents, they can't help but keep the bad things their sons have done.

Seeing that Liu Fang is about to become one of their own, their family members only need to know what the other person is like. The worst thing is that they can give more guidance and guidance in the future to correct the person.

However, one cannot speak ill of one's own family in front of outsiders or slap oneself in the face. It must be a harmonious family.

"The girl came here with a bag of eggs. She came to visit out of kindness. I think they are all fresh. We can't let her suffer. I'm going to make two meat dishes to add some flavor. What do you think? No?" Mother Jiang said with a smile on her face.

"Then you..." The neighbor licked his lips at the basin where the shark fins were soaked.

Don't think that she didn't see the good stuff inside, remember that her family also ate it back then.

"Hey, you said this, it was sent from the Peng family, so I stewed it for the third daughter, and at the same time, I let the two little ones in the family get some credit. Those two little ones have grown taller recently, and they can't even fill up the food... ..." Jiang's mother half complained and half showed off the origin of the thing.

The neighbor looked at her enviously and stopped mentioning her future daughter-in-law's unruly ideas.

When the neighbors who came out to make a fire and cook together heard that the Peng family had brought good ingredients, they all looked towards Jiang Mu and wandered by to take a curious look. After a while, they stopped and returned to the usual noon filled with smoke and smoke. The clinking of pots and pans.

In the room, Liu Fang was still persevering in talking to Jiang Qiuyue, leaving Jiang Xiaxia aside.

Because Jiang Qiuyue had a bad impression of her, although she didn't really want to talk to her, her mood would always feel better if she heard many beautiful flattering words.

Who doesn't like to hear nice words, even if she knows that the other person wants to please her only when she says them.

After Jiang Qiuyue dealt with it calmly for a moment, she had to admit that Liu Fang had a clever mouth and was really good at talking.

The last time they met during the Chinese New Year, I didn’t feel that the marriage between the two families was settled now. After the status change from partner to fiancée, the other party’s attitude towards them was also different, and they began to say nice things to please their future husband’s family.

No wonder Jiang Xia Tian was so eaten up by her. I'm afraid the physical relationship was not the main reason for tying him up.

Sometimes a woman's sweet words can also have great destructive power on men.

It's hard to say what Liu Fang's moral character is, but Jiang Qiuyue has personally verified her ability to coax people.

Jiang Qiuyue smiled, no matter how well she coaxed her, she would not give in on the matter of the small room.

After a few words, Jiang Qiuyue very considerately asked the couple in front of her to go to Jiang Xiaxia's room to whisper while she went to help Jiang's mother pack lunch.

Outside, Jiang's mother was already cooking two meat dishes while talking and laughing. Jiang Qiuyue went out to help mix several plates of cold dishes, and was teased and teased by the neighborhood aunts and sisters.

Jiang Qiuyue couldn't use the coal stove, but Jiang Mu was used to it.

She quickly prepared the two meat and four vegetables, steamed a pot of white rice, and made a pot of seaweed and egg drop soup.

When Jiang Qiuyue went down to call Jiang's father and the others, Jiang's mother shouted into the room that it was time to eat, and Jiang Xiaxia and Liu Fang walked out one after another.

In front of outsiders, Liu Fang looked good. She actively served rice, bowls and chopsticks, and looked very attentive.

Jiang's mother saw it and didn't say anything. She thought to herself that she would train him slowly when he got in. I don't believe that being hung up with food can't cure a lazy person.

Scooping rice, she asked Jiang Xiaxia to put all the dishes on the table. Her future daughter-in-law couldn't help her for the time being, so she couldn't help her son?

After the dishes were put on the table, Jiang's father and others came back, and the family and one guest were seated in the guest and guest seats.

Liu Fang looked at the braised fish and spicy stir-fried chicken on the table with bright eyes, but she sat calmly below and waited for Father Jiang and Mother Jiang to move their chopsticks. When they started eating, they couldn't help but praise Jiang Mu's craftsmanship. No matter what, it livened up the stiff atmosphere at the dinner table.

After eating and drinking, Jiang's father glanced at Jiang's mother. Jiang's mother paused and brought up the matter of the small room while chatting with Liu Fang.

With the results of previous discussions and Jiang Qiuyue's insistence, their attitude was very clear. It was impossible to merge the small rooms into a wedding room for Jiang Xiaxia and his wife. If they wanted to, they could wait until the small rooms were actually vacant.

Jiang's mother revealed a little bit about this, and Liu Fang looked at Jiang Qiuyue after hearing this.

Jiang Qiuyue made it clear at the right time that it was impossible to merge the small rooms before she got married. After she left, it didn't matter if they were all demolished, let alone merged.

Jiang Qiuyue's tone was a bit strong, leaving no room for negotiation.

The atmosphere at the table was a little stagnant for a while.

Jiang's mother was worried that Liu Fang, a big girl, would not dare to make the decision. Marriage was not only a matter for two people, but also a matter for two families. If Liu Fang did not agree, she planned to ask a matchmaker to talk to Liu Fang's family later.

But Liu Fang didn't expect that Liu Fang nodded directly after hearing Jiang Qiuyue's words.

Jiang Qiuyue was puzzled for a moment when she saw her readily agreeing.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 143
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 142Next chapter: Chapter 144
Jiang Qiuyue sat for a while after lunch at Jiang's house that day and then went back to school, leaving Jiang Xiaxia's mess behind for the time being.

She will leave the Jiang family soon. What kind of wife Jiang Xia will marry? In fact, no matter what happens to her, that is Jiang's father and Jiang's mother's concern.

If the last two elders in the family cannot succumb to the daughter-in-law, then there are still the older generations of the family.

The eldest sister Jiang Chunhua never talked much about Jiang Xiaxia's marriage, and she always stayed out of it.

Jiang Qiuyue simply decided to imitate her, and go back and have a look when she should go home, and stop asking too much about Jiang Xiaxia.

As long as she is not provoked, she has her own life to live and is too lazy to pay attention to the cheap second brother's good deeds.

On the night Jiang Qiuyue returned to school, she was caught by three little sisters in the dormitory asking her questions about her partner. They all saw the scene when she was picked up at the school gate.

"Tell me, which temple is that person from? He seems to be of high status." Lin Wenjuan asked curiously while eating the peeled fruit leisurely and lighting up her high heels.

Jiang Qiuyue had no intention of hiding it. Seeing that they found out and wanted to know more about it, she told them that Peng Jingye was her lover. In terms of identity, she only said that he was a soldier in the army and got an officer position. .

The information she released was like a thunder in the ears of the other three people. Lin Wenjuan was so shocked that she almost choked, and Zhang Qingmei and Zhou Dani were scared to death.

The air suddenly became quiet...

"Well, I didn't expect that the youngest among us would be the first to get married. Congratulations." Zhang Qingmei reacted and hurriedly smoothed things over.

"Actually, she's not too young. Most girls of this age in our village have children. It's just that those of us who go to school usually get married late." Zhou Dani said sincerely.

The two of them winked at the eldest sister at the same time. It's not like I've never seen someone get married early. Why are you so surprised? Don't make the youngest too embarrassed.

Lin Wenjuan rolled her eyes. She didn't say anything, but she was really shocked.

"Speaking of which, you have just turned eighteen. How come we didn't know you were getting married? How can I miss the gift money?" Lin Wenjuan was a little unhappy. She felt that the other party did not notify her when doing such an important thing and did not take her seriously at all. friend.

Jiang Qiuyue smiled and explained to them that they had just obtained the certificate some time ago and the wedding was held on National Day. The legal status of husband and wife was already established, but the actual wedding banquet had not yet been held.

Lin Wenjuan was satisfied after hearing this, and promised Jiang Qiuyue that she would come to support her and would definitely give her a decent wedding gift.

Zhang Qingmei and Zhou Dani nodded again and again, thinking that they would save some money on living expenses in the future, so it might be possible to pool money to buy a gift for the youngest.

Now that she was discovered, Jiang Qiuyue did not hide it. When Peng Jingye took time to pick her up next time, she asked his opinion and planned to treat the little sisters in the dormitory to a casual meal in his name.

After Peng Jingye learned about it, he made a reservation for the next weekend and specially booked a table at a private restaurant to give his wife plenty of occasion.

Jiang Qiuyue told Lin Wenjuan and the others about the meal in advance. On that day, the four of them gathered at school first, and then Peng Jingye drove them to a private restaurant.

As soon as the three of them got into the car, they first looked around curiously in the back seat of the car. Then Lin Wenjuan took the lead and introduced Peng Jingye to get to know each other.

Peng Jingye calmed down his cold and stern temperament outside. After all, they were his wife's good friends and he couldn't scare them.

He just treated him like one of those educated youths in Linhe Village. He briefly introduced his identity as Jiang Qiuyue's lover and his status as an officer. Other explanations were kept confidential.

I don’t know what Lin Wenjuan and the other three were thinking about. Even though they didn’t get answers to the questions they asked, the three of them still had “I understand” expressions on their faces, expressing understanding and understanding.

While the car was driving, they secretly inspected the newly minted lover for their youngest. They felt that the People's Liberation Army was indeed a reliable brand. The comrades who came out were not only good-looking and in good shape, but also had good character. not bad.

Lin Wenjuan was considering whether to agree to the blind date arranged by her family and get in touch with the blind date who was also a soldier.

When they found the private restaurant and delicacies were served on the table, she had long forgotten about their blind date. They concentrated on eating and drinking, filling their stomachs half full first.

Sure enough, food is among the people. If you want to eat the classic delicacies from the old days in Kyoto, you still have to go to the alleys to find them.

After having something in their belly, Lin Wenjuan and the others had a better attitude towards Peng Jingye. She pushed their youngest to their side and praised them. She cleverly praised them as a match made in heaven and wished them a happy marriage in advance. , Give birth to a son early.

Zhou Dani who said the last sentence was slapped on the back of the head by Lin Wenjuan and told her to save these words for the National Day wedding.

The two of them haven't held a banquet yet to spread the word. What's the point of having a baby now? It's not to give others a clue.

Zhou Dani touched her head and smiled stupidly. Knowing that she had said the wrong thing, she picked up the wine glass and took a sip of sweet wine to apologize to Jiang Qiuyue.

Jiang Qiuyue raised her glass and took a sip, smiled shyly, and accepted the kindness.

Lin Wenjuan took advantage of the wine mood and pulled Zhang Qingmei and Zhou Dani together. The three of them stood up and toasted Peng Jingye with a glass of wine. He said that their youngest will be taken care of by comrades from the People's Liberation Army. If she does anything wrong, Soldier Peng please be patient and correct her. But if they know that she has been bullied by him, she, Lin Wenjuan, will not let it go. .

Lin Wenjuan finished her words in a high and steady tone, and also threatened her. Zhang Qingmei and Zhou Dani nodded in agreement to cheer her up.

Although Warrior Peng's aura made them a little weak in fear, they couldn't be timid when supporting the youngest.

Drinking makes people bold, and the words come out as soon as the mouth is bald.

Peng Jingye smiled on the spot and nodded his head in agreement, causing Jiang Qiuyue to glare at him coquettishly, indicating that he should calm down and not really scare the little girl.

Since he had to drive after the show, Jiang Qiuyue didn't let him drink more. Except for the toast given by Lin Wenjuan and the other three, Jiang Qiuyue basically drank the rest.

The sweet glutinous rice wine is not very intoxicating after drinking too much.

After the show ended, Jiang Qiuyue and Peng Jingye drove them back to school together, and then they went back to the courtyard together to accompany the old man who also had a weekend break.

At the end of spring, when the grass is growing and orioles are flying, and the flowers are red and the willows are red, the Jiang family has welcomed their second child marriage.

Jiang Xiaxia and Liu Fang's gift went through the process quickly in more than half a month. Even if the Liu family was dissatisfied and wanted to get stuck in the steps and make excuses, Liu Fang couldn't bear it and she was willing to go with others.

In order to prevent scandal and embarrassment, and to worry about losing a good relative by taking Qiao too far, the Liu family had no choice but to honestly cooperate with the Jiang family and let him go as soon as possible.

So, on June 6th, Liu Fang put on her red wedding dress, red leather shoes, and red flowers with great satisfaction, looking like a newlywed bride. Jiang Xiaxia rode a bicycle and led the wedding team out of Liu's house. He was carried back to the family home of the Art Troupe in a glorious manner.

Jiang Xiaxia originally wanted to borrow Peng Jingye's Hongqi car to get married. She wanted to have a glorious time and gain face in front of relatives, friends and neighbors.

But Jiang Qiuyue would not tolerate him. She refused directly at first, without even passing the words to Peng Jingye.

It's a joke. She and Peng Jingye are not married yet. What's the point of asking Peng Jingye to lend Jiang Xiaxia a car? The car belongs to the public.

The bus is for private use and I want to be pulled by my pigtails.

Jiang Qiuyue disliked Jiang Xiaxia being so carried away by the happy event that she actually thought of a wrong idea and reduced the gift money by so much.

It is said that Jiang Qiuyue's contribution to the three turns and one ring in Jiang Xiaxia's betrothal gift was Jiang Qiuyue's. After all, one of the semiconductor radios was the one Jiang Qiuyue bought back then. Jiang's father kept it very dearly and was reluctant to take it. It came out for use, and this time it was added inside as an important betrothal gift.

This was directly regarded as Jiang Qiuyue's contribution, so she stopped buying other expensive gifts to add to them, and she didn't want to buy them either.

The other bicycle is the brand-new bicycle with red flowers that Jiang Xiaxia used to get married. His grandparents and uncle bought it for him with coupons and money collected. It should be regarded as a wedding gift for him. In addition, there are A wedding gift for each person.

When Jiang Chunhua found out, she whispered to Jiang Qiuyue, saying that her granddaughter and grandson were indeed different. She thought about how much those talents had received when she got married, but now that it was the second brother's turn, they were not tight-lipped and generous.

Jiang Qiuyue clapped her hand and said with a smile that it doesn't matter if someone is generous. Any gifts she adds are written down in a small notebook. Do you think you don't have to pay them back?

When there are happy events to be held at the uncles' families, it will be time for Jiang's father and Jiang Xiaxia to bleed.

These words were a little comfort. Jiang Qiuyue knew that she had no bad intentions, but just felt unhappy.

Except for these two big pieces, Jiang Xiaxia got the watch by saving his own money. It is an old Shanghai brand, neither high nor low. It is enough to be a token of love for the young couple and a betrothal gift.

The sewing machine was a big item. Jiang's father took the industrial coupons and he and Jiang's mother used their savings to buy it for their son.

Jiang Qiuyue didn't interfere too much this time. Compared with the time when Jiang Chunhua got married, she behaved well this time, which made her eldest sister Jiang Chunhua very satisfied and treated her a lot better.

During the ceremony, Jiang Chunhua took out fifty yuan as a gift, and Jiang Qiuyue followed suit.

In addition, the two of them worked together to buy a new set of clothes for Jiang's father and Jiang's mother to wear on the wedding day.

Jiang Qiuyue also arranged a new suit for her two twin brothers. Considering the two people's increasing appetite recently, she was worried that people would be busy with Jiang Xiaxia's affairs on the wedding day and ignore them. Jiang Qiuyue would not send them there. Less meat, eggs, fruits, vegetables and other ingredients.

Although she was misunderstood by Jiang's father and Jiang's mother as something she prepared for her second child, she secretly told her two brothers that they should eat and drink as they should, and no matter how much trouble others made, remember to fill their own stomachs first. Eat well and grow up well.

When Jiang Xiaxia returned happily with his new daughter-in-law, Jiang Qiuyue and Peng Jingye were dealing with people from the Jiang family.

In order to avoid overestimating the guest and making Jiang Xiaxia look bad, the two of them hid back in the house after being exposed, so they didn't see the wedding scene downstairs.

I could only hear the sound of firecrackers, and the crowd was shouting. Most of the neighbors and friends came out to cheer, and the lively atmosphere was very lively.

Peng Jingye walked around the Jiang family's living room, looked at the layout of Jiang Xiaxia's new house, and quietly touched Jiang Qiuyue's side and muttered.

"We will definitely do better than this by then!"

This site has no ads and a permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 144
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 143Next chapter: Chapter 145
After all, Jiang Xiaxia was the eldest son of Jiang's father, and he was loved by his grandparents and uncles. When it was his turn to get married, the Jiang family's banquet in the courtyard of the art troupe's family was very honorable.

After the lively part of worshiping heaven and earth, the bride was sent upstairs, and relatives and friends had to go downstairs to sit down.

Jiang Qiuyue met the newlyweds who had entered their new house, congratulated them, and ignored Liu Fang's attentive smile. She pulled Peng Jingye directly downstairs to sit at the table.

During the banquet, the table they were sitting at could not avoid being toasted in turn. They didn't eat much food, so they drank enough water first.

Fortunately, the old man sent a guard to drive over to pick them up and rescue them from the sea of misery in advance.

So in the second half, after giving enough face to the Jiang family, Peng Jingye took Jiang Qiuyue and left in a car. Before leaving, he greeted Jiang's father and Jiang's mother.

After this wedding, we should prepare for the National Day one as soon as possible.

...

The novelty of the Jiang family's wedding soon passed, and time slowly entered the early summer season.

When the lotus ponds on the Kyoto University campus were filled with flowers, Jiang Qiuyue received a letter from Qingcheng.

At that time, Jiang Qiuyue had just finished class. When she was going back to her dormitory to rest, she was stopped by the dormitory aunt who said she had a letter from her.

Jiang Qiuyue was very strange at that time. She didn't know who wrote the letter to her. When she got the envelope, she realized that it was Liu Aiying who sent it to her.

The letter said that she and Chen Zhonghua were getting married, which was really a gratifying thing.

It is said that Chen Zhonghua started to contact his family after he returned to Qingcheng after taking the exam. His family knew that he had been admitted to university and had a distinguished ancestor, and he was also dating a partner who was also a college student, so they urged them to get married. After all, he was not young. .

After the two settled down at university in Qingcheng and Liu Aiying confirmed that Chen Zhonghua was a reliable life partner, she agreed to get together with him and eventually became husband and wife.

Jiang Qiuyue applauded them for their hard work and persistence along the way, was happy for their wonderful harvest in the end, and finally sighed that time had not been wasted.

With such a long distance, it was impossible for Jiang Qiuyue to escape and attend their wedding, and even if she rushed there now, it would probably be too late.

As a blessing for the union of Liu Aiying and Chen Zhonghua, Jiang Qiuyue later sent a set of bed sheets and pillowcases to the address on the letter. The four-piece set with bright red peonies was very festive as a wedding gift. I hope Liu Aiying will accept it. like.

After receiving the news about these two people, Jiang Qiuyue inevitably missed the years she lived in Linhe Village, and also thought of the other couple.

Lin Wenqing and Wang Xiaohong, I don’t know what happened to this couple.

Last time, Lin Wenjuan revealed that the Lin family seemed not to think highly of Wang Xiaohong, and disliked Wang Xiaohong's low status and inappropriate family background.

I wonder if Lin Wenqing will stick to the end this time, or follow the family's arrangement and marry a woman from the same family...

Jiang Qiuyue glanced at Lin Wenjuan and asked her, and she smiled helplessly and said that the two were still together.

Although the Lin family looked down upon Wang Xiaohong's background, her family background was indeed very good at this time. Her family was a worker. Not to mention how wealthy she was, at least it was much better than those families labeled as colored.

Besides, Wang Xiaohong is still a college student. After graduation, she will be assigned to work at the livestock station. She is also a sought-after national talent and an elite who eats the royal grain.

In addition, Lin Wenqing had no intention of changing his partner. Wang Xiaohong was the one he decided to marry as his wife, and his attitude was very clear.

Seeing that he had volunteered to fill the quota for educated youth and had already contributed to the family, the elders of the Lin family turned a blind eye and said nothing, allowing the two of them to make do with each other and pass the test.

Nowadays, these two people, like Jiang Qiuyue and others, live a university campus life every day, work hard to learn knowledge, and work in the future.

After hearing the news, Jiang Qiuyue relaxed her worries and began to focus on her studies, running back and forth between school and courtyard every day.

After summer, the old man recruited a construction team of more than ten people from nowhere to renovate the courtyard. The focus was on the wing room as the new house, which was all decorated according to Jiang Qiuyue's preferences.

Therefore, after Jiang Qiuyue finished her classes during the day, she was picked up by Peng Jingye at night and had to draw pictures and discuss interior design issues with him.

Of course, she just made the drawings more modern and more comfortable for people to live in. She didn't dare to add more.

Perhaps in that era, they will still have the opportunity to follow the trend and rearrange it.

While Jiang Qiuyue's family was busy at school, the other three little sisters in the same dormitory also began to integrate into college life.

In addition to studying that cannot be left behind, they also have to join clubs, make friends, be friendly with classmates, etc. The colorful campus slowly unfolds its splendid side to them.

Since the four of them were in different majors, their courses rarely overlapped. When they were busy, apart from being together in the dormitory, the four of them gradually formed their own small circle at other times.

Zhang Qingmei and Zhou Dani, two innocent little girls, were taken care of by Lin Wenjuan for a period of time. After integrating into their respective professional classes, they began to become independent and manage their interpersonal relationships.

One day when Jiang Qiuyue returned to her dormitory due to something else, she saw Zhang Qingmei downstairs being pursued and confessed by a male classmate in her major. There was a circle of people surrounding her, and it was quite a scene.

The male classmate looked a bit older, at least much older than the petite Zhang Qingmei. I don't know whether it was because his face was anxious or because he had gone through too much, and his face was full of vicissitudes of life.

He confessed to Zhang Qingmei in front of all the professionals he specially invited. He also followed the trend by preparing a love letter and read a love poem on the spot, which can be said to have moved many onlookers.

But Zhang Qingmei didn't answer. Before Jiang Qiuyue passed by, she smiled awkwardly, put her hands behind her back, and watched the male classmate's performance with twitching corners of her mouth, without any sign of being moved by the confession poem.

When Jiang Qiuyue passed by, Zhang Qingmei's eyes lit up and she called out "youngest". Before the crowd could react, she quickly followed him and slipped into the dormitory door, isolating the good people who were looking forward to a happy ending. Outside the building.

There is a dormitory aunt in charge of the girls' dormitory building. It is impossible for the group of well-fed idlers outside to come in.

"Huh~ It's a good thing I took the opportunity to come in with you, otherwise it would be too embarrassing to stay there." Zhang Qingmei said fearfully after arriving at the dormitory and downing a glass of cold water.

"You don't like that male classmate?" Jiang Qiuyue asked. She didn't see that the second sister was shy when a boy confessed to her.

Zhang Qingmei shook her head, pursed her lips, not knowing what to say, and frowned after thinking for a while.

"I feel a little bad about him, he's fake. He's just like the calculating workshop director in my parents' factory." Zhang Qingmei hesitated and whispered her inner feelings.

After hearing this, Jiang Qiuyue thought about it and suggested that she should keep a distance from that male classmate in the future. Since she didn't like it, she shouldn't give people the chance or hope to misunderstand him.

Besides, girls' sixth sense is often very accurate. If Zhang Qingmei has a bad feeling about the other person, that person may not necessarily be a good person, so it's better not to have any contact with him.

While the two were talking, Lin Wenjuan and Zhou Dani came back together. As soon as they entered the dormitory, they started gossiping about the gossip downstairs. It was said that someone confessed to a female classmate, but she scared them away. They are still gathering downstairs. Unfortunately, the dormitory manager Auntie won't let them go upstairs.

Jiang Qiuyue and Zhang Qingmei looked at each other and burst into laughter, leaving the other two stunned, wondering what happened that they didn't know about.

Jiang Qiuyue shook her head and got up to wash up. She was going to stay in the dormitory today.

The remaining Zhang Qingmei was caught by Lin Wenjuan like a little chicken and asked about the situation. Only then did she know that the real owner the group of people below was looking for was here.

Unlike Jiang Qiuyue's advice to Zhang Qingmei, suggesting that she keep a distance from the other person, Lin Wenjuan directly lectured Zhang Qingmei and told her to stay away from male classmates with ill intentions in the future, so as not to be betrayed and help others pay.

Similarly, Zhou Dani, who was stupid in Lin Wenjuan's eyes, was also told by her that it was okay to find a partner in school, but she must pay attention to the other person's moral character and not to be deceived.

When Jiang Qiuyue finished washing and came out, Lin Wenjuan had already finished giving ideological and moral lessons to the two little girls.

"Hey, youngest, if you have time in the second half of the morning tomorrow, can you help me with a lesson?" Seeing her coming out, Lin Wenjuan immediately let go of the two poor little ones who were being scolded by her, rushed over to grab Jiang Qiuyue and asked Tao.

Jiang Qiuyue has two classes in the first half of tomorrow morning, so she only lives in the dormitory today because she doesn't want to rush over from the courtyard early in the morning.

The other three people in the dormitory generally knew this. Lin Wenjuan wanted her to help, which meant asking her first to see if she had any other arrangements.

Jiang Qiuyue shook her head. She would have no classes in the second half of tomorrow morning.

"Can I do it for you?" Jiang Qiuyue asked sideways, wondering what if she was betrayed, would it affect Lin Wenjuan's rating in the teacher's mind?

"Okay, okay, it's just an open class, focusing on foreign languages and history, with several majors taking it together. The teacher can't recognize everyone, but he will call the roll, so just go and help me answer the call." Lin Wenjuan hugged the person. Without letting go, he explained the lesson clearly and quickly, looking at Jiang Qiuyue expectantly.

Jiang Qiuyue pushed, but she kept pestering her. It seemed that she wouldn't let him go unless he agreed. This guy started skipping classes before he had even studied much.

"What are you going to do?" Jiang Qiuyue asked casually after nodding in agreement.

After Lin Wenjuan got a satisfactory answer, she immediately let her go. She stood up straight and smoothed her braid. She winked and said she was going on a blind date with a soldier. Not to mention skipping classes, she would have to do it even if there was a knife in the sky.

"Wow" Zhang Qingmei and Zhou Dani exclaimed when they heard this, and gathered around to ask about the situation.

Lin Wenjuan impatiently pushed the two apart, threw a bag of biscuits each for them to grind their teeth, and then pulled Jiang Qiuyue to ask her to give her a reference on how to dress for tomorrow's blind date.

Jiang Qiuyue didn't expect that she was skipping class to go on a blind date, and it was with Brother Bing.

It is said that with Lin Wenjuan's appearance and family background, she must have many suitors. You can tell from her behavior in school. How could she be willing to go on a blind date?

Lin Wenjuan didn't reply to her question. She just said that she was interested in a man who was a soldier. It happened that her family had arranged for one, so she would take the opportunity to meet him.

Whether it works or not depends on how the other person is doing. It won't be a big deal if they meet each other, but they can also deal with the elders in the family.

The next day, Lin Wenjuan put on the outfit she matched last night and ran to the blind date with high heels.

After Jiang Qiuyue finished the first two classes, she found the classroom Lin Wenjuan mentioned and prepared to take two foreign language classes for her.

What I didn't expect was that I would meet an acquaintance, and I was afraid that I would be stripped of my vest.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 145
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 144Next chapter: Chapter 146
After Jiang Qiuyue found the classroom, she deliberately chose a corner to sit down, surrounded by students she didn't know.

The foreign language textbook that Lin Wenjuan had given her before leaving was placed on the desk and spread out. She leaned on her chin with one hand and turned the pages with the other while waiting for the teacher.

At some point, a sunny and handsome male classmate sat in the seat next to him. After occupying the seat, he accidentally glanced to the side, and then immediately turned his head to look carefully for a while.

"Classmate, why haven't I seen you in class before? Are you new to school?" the male classmate asked with a smile.

It is said that another college entrance examination will be held this fall to select and recruit talents for the country. Could it be that the newcomers have arrived so early?

Jiang Qiuyue turned to him and smiled, but said nothing.

The male classmate thought she was acquiescing, and his eyes flashed brightly, and he immediately moved a few steps towards her, preparing to get to know and communicate with the new classmates.

"Classmate, if you have any questions that you don't understand, you can come to me. My name is..." The male classmate couldn't wait to introduce himself.

"The teacher is here!" Jiang Qiuyue whispered, interrupting the other party's words.

She was right. A white-haired teacher did come in at the door of the classroom. He walked up to the podium with great energy in a Chinese tunic suit, knocked on the desk, and signaled everyone in the classroom to be quiet.

"Quiet, let's start class." The teacher's voice was not loud, but it could be heard by everyone in the classroom.

Jiang Qiuyue was stunned for a moment when she saw this teacher for the first time. He was an old acquaintance.

After being stunned, Jiang Qiuyue immediately felt weak and guilty.

Originally, she was here to give Lin Wenjuan a class to make up for her math, but it turned out that the teacher giving the lecture was her former master, old Professor Wang Wenshan.

Now, if the two parties don’t know each other, how can they be there on behalf of others? I was afraid that I would be stripped of my waistcoat in front of others.

Jiang Qiuyue quickly lowered her head with a guilty conscience. Even if the other party most likely didn't see her at all, she didn't dare to show her head easily.

Professor Wang is indeed as Lin Wenjuan said. When the class begins, the roll call will be made first, and those who fail to show up will be deducted and points will be deducted. He is considered a strict teacher among teachers.

Jiang Qiuyue huddled in her position, listening to the old professor above begin to name names one by one.

When it was her turn to call Lin Wenjuan, Jiang Qiuyue lowered her head and pretended to read a book seriously. She raised her hand and responded. She passed by smoothly and she breathed a sigh of relief.

"So your name is Lin Wenjuan. Classmate Lin, I have old notes, do you want to see them? You can make up for the teacher's previous lessons." The male student next to him came over and asked, looking at Jiang expectantly. Autumn moon.

Jiang Qiuyue immediately shook her head. She was not a professional, so why did she need his notes?

Afterwards, the old professor began to talk about the historical process of Jiangsu Foreign Language from scratch on the podium with great interest. His language was humorous, lively and interesting, which made the students in the hall listen with gusto, and no one dozed off in class.

Jiang Qiuyue turned the corresponding pages of the book as he progressed, reading and listening at the same time, just like listening to a story, and she felt pretty good.

Of course, the old professor is not here to tell stories. He is knowledgeable and has real materials. During this period, he sometimes said a few words in foreign languages and vocabulary for the students below to write down and learn. He also asked questions in foreign languages from time to time to let them know the points. famous student answered.

Jiang Qiuyue hid in the corner, thinking that no questions would be asked about her, but unfortunately, the old professor called Lin Wenjuan's name to answer the question.

"..." Jiang Qiuyue had no choice but to stand up silently, lowering her head and not daring to raise it. In her heart, a group of mythical beasts were running across the Gobi Desert.

Pills, don’t be recognized! !

"This classmate, are you Lin Wenjuan?" the old professor asked in a high tone.

Really afraid of what might happen, Jiang Qiuyue nodded timidly and whispered yes in a soft voice.

Unexpectedly, the old professor actually walked down from the podium and asked her to answer the question he just asked.

Jiang Qiuyue held the textbook tightly in her hands, and out of the corner of her eye she saw the male classmate next to her handing her a piece of paper, which contained the teacher's question and part of the answer.

He was still writing furiously below...

Seeing the old professor was about to come over, Jiang Qiuyue lowered her voice and quickly expressed her views on the problem.

"That's a good answer. It seems that your studies have not been neglected and you will continue to work hard in the future." The old professor stood in the aisle next to the table and commented, knocking on the table.

Jiang Qiuyue lowered her head and couldn't help but glance at him, but the old professor looked at him clearly.

There was no way to hide now. Neither of the two old acquaintances knew each other, but they didn't expect that they would see each other under such circumstances the same day.

Moreover, Jiang Qiuyue is still wearing someone else's vest at the moment.

"Sit down and don't leave after class." The old professor did not expose her on the spot, but just gave her a suspended sentence and asked her to wait after class.

Jiang Qiuyue was about to cry after sitting down. She didn't know how the old professor was going to teach her about taking classes under someone else's name.

In front of the master, she was like a mouse that saw a meow, panicking.

This time I lost a lot of money. When I read this article, I must ask Lin Wenjuan to compensate for my spiritual loss.

In the next class, Jiang Qiuyue huddled in the corner as a backdrop, not even wanting to pay attention to the male classmates next to her.

Finally, when the bell rang, Jiang Qiuyue carefully wrote down the class homework for Lin Wenjuan, packed it up, and went to find the old professor.

After class, most of the students walked out to eat. Jiang Qiuyue went upstream and squeezed to the podium, smiling coquettishly at the old professor waiting above.

The old professor snorted, wiped his glasses, picked up his briefcase and left, gesturing for her to follow.

Jiang Qiuyue rushed after him and wanted to get something for him, but was rejected.

"Go back and tell Mr. Lin, it's just this once. If you do this again in the future, you will have to write a self-criticism, okay?" On the avenue outside, the old professor warned her seriously.

Jiang Qiuyue immediately nodded obediently and accepted the instruction, promising to communicate well with Lin Wenjuan when she went back and never dare to do the same thing again.

"And you, if you are really free, go to the teacher's office to help. There is no shortage of work there." The old professor had the idea of pulling someone over.

There are some small manuscripts in his office that he can hand over to this former student, and he can earn pocket money after finishing them.

Jiang Qiuyue knew what he meant. Just like when they were in the steel factory before, the teacher controlled the main work, and she assisted in sorting and translating some unimportant documents.

It sounds like those are tasks she is already familiar with, but now...

"Ahem, teacher, I'm studying the Chinese Department now..." Can you bear to let students from the Chinese Department do foreign language translation work?

The old professor stopped and looked at her with a dark face, and asked Jiang Qiuyue why she didn't apply for his major and why she looked down on him as a teacher.

Jiang Qiuyue expressed her great injustice. She had no idea that the old professor worked at Kyoto University and taught courses in the Department of Foreign Languages.

She didn't have great aspirations to become a diplomat. She applied for the Chinese Department just because she wanted to get a civilian position within the system when she was assigned a job after graduation. Who wanted to work hard in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs? Daddy Zhou was gone again.

Memorizing vocabulary and grammar every day has been a torture in my previous life, and I don’t want to do it again in this life.

It would be better to live a simpler life, and let Peng Jingye shoulder the responsibility of struggle.

Jiang Qiuyue finally calmed down the angry old professor. When she looked up, she saw Peng Jingye striding towards them in front, and her eyes lit up.

"You brat, you know how to come visit the old man..." When the old professor saw Peng Jingye, he said something disgusting, but stopped and assumed the attitude of a teacher, waiting for the other person to come up and say hello.

"Qiuyue, I'm here to pick you up." Peng Jingye kept looking at Jiang Qiuyue. Of course he greeted his wife first when he arrived.

Then he turned around and saw the acquaintance next to him. Peng Jingye immediately greeted him respectfully and with a dignified attitude.

"Teacher Wang, you are here too." He almost ignored his wife just looking at her.

The old professor's face turned dark, and he felt that he had been completely self-indulgent before. He snorted in anger, turned around, threw up his sleeves, and left.

Two guys who don't respect the elderly make me angry!

"Teacher Wang, we are hosting the wedding banquet soon. I will let you know when the time comes." Peng Jingye was inexplicably vented and didn't care. He shouted loudly towards the back of the old professor.

The old professor's retreating figure paused for a moment, waved his hand back, and left with his back arched.

"By the way, you two have known each other for a long time?" Jiang Qiuyue asked strangely.

Looking at the two people, they didn't look like unfamiliar people. They probably knew each other before they went to Liujiawan.

Peng Jingye nodded knowingly and said that Teacher Wang was his former high school teacher. Although he had never taught him, he was from the same school.

Back in Linhe Village, when the old professor and others lived in a cowshed, he had secretly taken care of them.

Before he met Jiang Qiuyue, half of the prey that Peng Jingye caught on the mountain would be sent to the old professor's cowshed to recuperate in private for a group of old scholars.

After the political commissar parachuted into the Qingshan Brigade, the old professor and his group were secretly taken care of by the political commissar. Peng Jingye happened to have someone to feed, so he cut off the supply to them.

Later, before the political commissar left, he took advantage of the good situation and sent old professors and others to major factories on the pretext that the country needed talents, so that they could make a living by their real skills.

Until the day when he is rehabilitated and returns to the city.

Jiang Qiuyue sighed after hearing this. It turned out that there was such a story in private.

"You did the right thing!" Jiang Qiuyue took Peng Jingye's hand and praised with a smile.

"Just don't blame me for hiding it from you." Peng Jingye held back her wind-blown hair and looked at her deeply and said.

Jiang Qiuyue shook her head, how could she blame him.

At that time, when the situation was unclear, it was very dangerous to do that kind of thing. If someone accidentally reported it, he might lose all his future and even his life. One less person would know about the danger.

He was doing it for her own good, Jiang Qiuyue knew it in her heart.

The two of them looked at each other and smiled, with countless affections hidden in their mouths.

It's a pity that a daredevil ran up and broke this sweet scene.

"Classmate Lin, it turns out you're here. It's noon. Let's go have a meal together?" The

male student who was sitting next to Jiang Qiuyue in the classroom just now caught up and asked, smiling brightly.

Jiang Qiuyue turned around and saw that it was him. Thinking of the small help he had given in class, she was about to say something when Peng Jingye stopped.

"Classmate Lin, this is Jiang, my wife!" Peng Jingye solemnly declared with a dark face, stretched out his long arms to wrap Jiang Qiuyue in his arms.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

22.2K 159 12
七零之嫁給大佬男配 Copywriting: Introduction: Gu Shuang worked hard to make money in her previous life, just to sleep well as soon as possible, but God played...
7.8K 90 12
重生六零纪事 The first half of Jiang Laidi's life can only be described as miserable. Born in a backward and ignorant mountain village, with an honest fath...
992 35 40
The full-level boss Lu Jingzhi crossed over. Start with a thatched cottage, with three family members attached. Lu Jingzhi gnawed on the bun and clen...
68K 310 27
Summary of the novel: Every time I travel to the female partner in a pornographic novel, I still have to compete with the heroine for a man? ! Gu Li...