Dressed as an educated youth...

By mahalakshmiponsing

This is not my original story Original title 穿成知青女配 What if I wear it until 1974? Or is it the tragic female... More

Chapter 1 One day through seven or four years
Chapter 2 The Female Match Who Lost Both People and Wealth
Chapter 3 Getting ready to catch the train
Chapter 4 Pastimes on the Train
Chapter 5 To and from the Field of Hope
Chapter 6 New arrivals
Chapter 7 Integration into the educated youth force
Chapter 8 Working in the Field
Chapter 9 Heroes or Bears
Chapter 10 Finding Food
Chapter 11 Illness
Chapter 12 Amoxicillin
Chapter 13 The plan of the year lies in spring
Chapter 14 Supply and Marketing Cooperatives
Chapter 15 Zhao Meimei
Chapter 16 So You Are Such a Girl
Chapter 17 The little girl is delicious
Chapter 18 Cornmeal Dumplings
Chapter 19 The Storm Is Coming
Chapter 20 Pregnancy or Menstruation
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166 Finale

Chapter 131-135

696 8 0
By mahalakshmiponsing

Chapter 131
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 130Next chapter: Chapter 132
On New Year's Eve, Peng Jingye took Jiang Qiuyue for a ride in Kyoto City.

The winter sun in Kyoto is bright, the north wind blows sharply, and the wind and sand blow all over your face.

Perhaps because of the excessive turmoil in the previous years, almost no century-old trees were cut down, and the wind and sand in Kyoto City became thicker year by year.

They went to the Summer Palace, passed by the street in front of the ***, saw the entrance to the Great Wall, and visited all the places they wanted to visit.

I don’t know whether it’s because it’s winter or because they haven’t had time to repair them yet. Those famous scenic spots in later generations all look gray at this time, far less bright and beautiful than they will be when there are so many people in the future.

But fortunately, there are not many people going to play and it is not crowded, so you can see what you want.

In addition, the roads are smooth and there will be no traffic jams for an hour or two, so very little time is spent on the road.

So it took them most of the day to visit several places. At noon, they also took time to go to a century-old store in a small alley to find delicious food.

Later in the afternoon, Peng Jingye found a photo studio. The two of them stood stupidly in front of the film, posing according to the photographer's instructions.

"Hey, smile, come closer..." The photographer half-crouched behind the black box and kept pointing out their movements.

Jiang Qiuyue smiled, tilted her head and leaned gently on Peng Jingye's shoulder, and quietly put her arm around the other person's thin waist.

Peng Jingye looked down, chuckled, and held his arm tighter on her shoulders.

"That's it, okay."

The exposure light flashed, and the photographer took a picture of this warm scene and saved it in a black and white photo.

The group photo was taken, and Peng Jingye was very satisfied. He paid for the photo and made an appointment to pick up the photo.

It's just that Jiang Qiuyue probably won't be able to wait until the time when she is washed out. She will have to return to Linhe Village to wait for the college entrance examination results after the new year, so she can only let Peng Jingye come to collect them at that time.

At night, the two of them held hands and walked on the streets of Kyoto, surrounded by thousands of lights and stars.

Suddenly, a red firework rushed into the sky and bloomed instantly, followed by several more.

"Are the fireworks set off so early this year?" Jiang Qiuyue muttered to Peng Jingye after watching the fireworks in the sky dissipate.

"The control is loose. It doesn't matter if we release it a few days in advance." Peng Jingye replied.

If you put it aside beforehand, if you set off fireworks in advance or if you set off too many on New Year's Day, you may be labeled as a capitalist roader and imprisoned.

It's much better now and everything is changing.

Peng Jingye sent Jiang Qiuyue back before nine o'clock. The two talked for a while at the gate of the family courtyard, and they were tender for a while before they separated.

They won't see each other until they visit relatives later in the year.

On the second day of the new year, Jiang Qiuyue helped her family grab New Year's goods and buy non-staple food. Since her eldest sister Jiang Chunhua got married, the family was short of a laborer, and she happened to make up for it.

In the past, Jiang Chunhua and Jiang's mother took care of the New Year's goods, pickled fish and meat, and washed and washed. This year, Jiang Qiuyue took care of it.

Father Jiang took his three sons to queue up to buy things, looking for opportunities to exchange for rare items that were not easily available.

On the last day, the Jiang family's family sent half a truckload of gifts, including nutritional supplements, cloths, grains, non-staple foods, etc.

There is a big bag full of Fuqiang noodles, which Jiang's mother once treasured, enough for the whole family to last for a month.

Their family had a very fulfilling life this year. They ate steamed buns as much as they wanted, chicken, duck, fish and meat, and snacks such as sugar water and pastries. It felt like they had gained ten pounds over the new year.

Jiang's mother wiped away her tears and said with a smile that she had benefited from the third daughter, otherwise she would not have been able to live this well this year.

Because since Jiang Chunhua married away, Jiang Xiaxia was the only one left in the family to work to earn food. One person's salary and benefits were needed to support a large family, which was barely enough.

If Jiang's father hadn't had a name with the leader of the cultural troupe and could occasionally star in plays to earn extra money, the family might have been stretched thin after sending things to Jiang Qiuyue every month.

Jiang Qiuyue frowned after hearing this and asked them not to send her anything in the future. When she is admitted to college, the school will provide monthly subsidies. Plus the food stamps and money she saved, as well as Peng Jingye's allowance, it will be enough for her. Coping with college expenses.

Amidst the sound of firecrackers, another year has passed, and it is the fourth year since Jiang Qiuyue came to this world.

On the first day of the new year, Jiang Qiuyue did not sleep for most of the day like the last time she came back. She got up early in the morning and slipped to the gate. When Peng Jingye came to pick her up, they went to pay New Year's greetings to the old man and his old friends.

Lunch was eaten in the courtyard of Peng's family. The old man was so happy that he called all the old guys and the younger generation of their family to quietly prepare a few tables in the courtyard. Everyone celebrated the New Year happily.

The lively atmosphere swept away the cold atmosphere in the courtyard, and finally gained some popularity.

The old man got drunk, so he sat at the door and started drinking like crazy, bragging to a few old guys that he had hired construction experts to tidy up the house again, so that he could wait for his grandson-in-law to come in and have a baby.

Jiang Qiuyue was embarrassed by what he said, so she blushed and went to propose a toast to the big bosses. After a round, she gained a lot of money, all of which were big red envelopes.

The banquet lasted until the afternoon, and when everyone had dispersed, the old man was already lying on the bed in the bedroom, snoring loudly, calling out a name from time to time, saying that his son was worthy of him.

Peng Jingye sent Jiang Qiuyue back, leaving the mess in the courtyard to the guards to clean up.

The Jiang family had a routine family banquet in the evening, and Jiang Qiuyue took Peng Jingye to attend. After all, he was now half of the Jiang family.

During the banquet, as Peng Jingye's identity, he could not avoid being talked to by people in the Jiang family who were good at maneuvering, but they always had a good eye and would not make things too obvious and annoying.

In the second half, after eating and drinking, Jiang's father still left the table early and took the whole family back.

Peng Jingye drove them back to their families in the art troupe first, and then left with Jiang's father after confirming the date of their visit in the third year of junior high school.

That night, people upstairs were sleeping when a sharp wail suddenly sounded, waking up many people who were still sleeping. The quiet night was broken for a while, and there was a lot of noise.

Jiang Qiuyue slept lightly after returning. She woke up when she heard the first sound. She quickly put on her cotton clothes and went out to see the situation.

Father Jiang and Mother Jiang were already up, wearing clothes and about to open the door.

Jiang Qiuyue found the thermos and poured three cups of tea when she heard the commotion in the corridor outside.

Jiang's father and Jiang's mother didn't come back after they went out. Jiang Qiuyue looked at the house for a while, waited for the noise outside to stop, then drank tea and went back to sleep.

When I woke up the next day, I learned that the father of Qiangzi next door was gone, not last night. It was said that he starved to death in bed, which made people lament.

"Alas, Old Man Li is not lucky, and his wife and son are useless..." Jiang's mother sighed.

Thinking about the scene after Old Man Li's death that she saw last night, she still has lingering fears.

Due to the unlucky nature of the New Year, Jiang's mother did not explain in detail what happened, which made people even more puzzled and wondered how an employee who had a job to earn food could starve to death at home.

After Jiang Qiuyue had eaten, she went downstairs and wandered around. Most of the adults in the family home were discussing the matter of Old Man Li starving to death.

It turned out that as early as two years ago during the Chinese New Year, Old Man Li broke his leg due to overwork. His wife and children did not give him money to go to the hospital for treatment, but only gave him a bitter medicinal soup that he found from nowhere.

Old Man Li not only has to go to work to earn food, but also has to do housework when he comes home. He still doesn't have enough to eat. In addition, he drags his sick leg to work. As time goes by, his body becomes more and more exhausted.

Until he was skinny and skinny, and his injured leg worsened and he couldn't get up from bed. The neighbors thought he was recuperating at home, but unexpectedly he was starved to death by his wife and son.

"It's really unlucky. Families of employees who abuse patients like this should report it and arrest them and put them in jail." Jiang Chunhua said with disdain.

She went back to her parents' home to visit relatives on the second day of the Lunar New Year, and she still had one in her belly. Of course she was very unhappy when such a thing happened during the Chinese New Year.

Perhaps it was the Tai Chi skills that Li Ziqiang and his mother made, but they couldn't stand the fact that there were too many people who were aggrieved by Old Man Li. After the year when the Public Security Bureau came to work, the mother and son were arrested.

On the third day of the Lunar New Year, Peng Jingye brought gifts and officially came to the house as his future son-in-law to celebrate the New Year.

Unexpectedly, Jiang Xixia suddenly brought a fashionably dressed girl into the house, saying that she was his partner and wanted to come to the house to see her.

Such a sudden visit without a word of greeting made Jiang's father and Jiang's mother a little unhappy and felt offended.

Jiang Qiuyue didn't care, just take her with you. Considering Jiang Xia's age, it was really time to get married. Once his affairs are finished, Peng Jingye will probably be eager to pick her up so that he doesn't have to get dirty with his new sister-in-law under the same roof.

It wasn't her careful arrangement, it was the girl Jiang Xia brought back who obviously didn't look easy to get along with.

She is bright and beautiful, tall and well-dressed, but she doesn't look like a diligent person. As soon as she arrived, she sat there like an uncle, waiting for Jiang's mother to bring her tea and water.

Those eyes were too lively, and they would glance at the furnishings in the room from time to time, making Jiang Xia Tian take her to see every room, as if she was looking at her future property, which made people very uncomfortable.

Jiang Qiuyue is a little insensitive to this kind of people. She doesn't want to quarrel with them. If she has time, she might as well read two more books to improve herself.

In the end, most of the meal that their family specially prepared for Peng Jingye was eaten by Jiang Xiaxia and the girl. After knowing Peng Jingye's identity, the other party kept asking about this and that, and the person who asked was very impatient.

When the girl finally left, Jiang's mother brought her two gifts back without being rude, but Jiang Xiaxia quietly replaced them with precious items sent by Peng Jingye.

The girl went back very satisfied. Father Jiang and Mother Jiang looked very ugly at night, and they were not satisfied!

Who is this person? He is not the leader of the King of Heaven. He rashly visits the target at his home and acts like an old Buddha. Who does she think she is? !

But who liked Jiang Xiaxia? He said that this girl was fashionable and beautiful, with elegant temperament, extraordinary conversation, and a good family background. She was the one he planned to marry.

Jiang Qiuyue, who had seen that girl's virtue, was speechless. Could it be that beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

In their eyes, a girl who is superficial and sophisticated is like a fairy descending to the earth in Jiang Xia Tian's eyes?

Jiang Qiuyue chuckled, and when she went to visit the old man for a casual meal on the fourth day of the Lunar New Year, she turned to her eldest sister's house to have a look on the way back.

Jiang Chunhua's family lives in a two-bedroom house. It doesn't look big, which is quite good for the couple. It was the welfare house that her parents-in-law allocated to them at the beginning. I don't know how many people envy their small house. Colleagues in a big place.

Jiang Qiuyue used Peng Jingye's hand to give them two cans of milk powder and some small clothes for babies, which would be needed immediately when the child was born.

Jiang Chunhua seemed to be living a good life. She took care of her husband obediently. She was pregnant after not having a baby for two years, and her life was going smoothly.

Jiang Qiuyue found Jiang Xiaxia an unreliable partner and revealed to her that she might get married soon. She wanted to let her know first that with her straightforward temperament, she would not get along with someone she didn't agree with. stand up.

When Jiang Chunhua found out, he curled his lips disdainfully and told Jiang Qiuyue not to worry about Jiang Xiaxia's mess. With his parents watching, he could marry him if he wanted. They, the girls who would marry outside sooner or later, could just take care of themselves.

Jiang Qiuyue smiled. She had no intention of caring about whether Jiang Xiaxia married a fairy or a devil as long as it didn't offend her.

But she wouldn't have thought that when she got the admission notice and returned home again, Jiang Xiaxia's troubles would affect her. That would be the beginning of Shura Field.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 132
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 131Next chapter: Chapter 133
On the eighth day of the lunar month, Jiang Qiu set foot on the return train. Wei Long helped her carry her luggage, and Peng Jingye drove to see them off.

Since she will be back in more than two months, this parting is no longer so painful, and is full of hope for a reunion soon in the future.

After a night's journey, Jiang Qiuyue slept comfortably in the soft sleeper carriage. The next day, the old battalion commander sent a car to pick her up and take her back to the Linhe Village Breeding Station.

The breeding area was kept very clean as always. Liu Aiying did not go back during the Chinese New Year. She fed the pigs and swept the yard as usual, even during the Spring Festival.

Jiang Qiuyue couldn't pry into other people's family affairs. According to Liu Aiying herself, the family was too chaotic. She should just stay in Linhe Village until she officially became a college student.

Because once she goes back, her family will definitely get involved. Even if she can get the admission notice, she may not be the one who ends up going to school.

To be on the safe side, wait until she reports to the university and her identity as a college student is confirmed before going home to check. Otherwise, her brothers, sisters and relatives who want to take advantage of something for nothing will not let a college place go to waste.

Hearing Liu Aiying's concerns, Jiang Qiuyue also felt worried. From the perspective of future generations, there were a lot of impostors going to college at this time. I hope it will never happen to them.

Because we have hope, the late winter season of being short of food and clothing is no longer so difficult.

Everyone is eagerly looking forward to the results of the college entrance examination.

Finally, a few days after February, the county party committee notified some candidates to go to the county hospital for a physical examination.

Only then did they know that the standard answers for this exam would not be announced, the test scores would not be notified to the individual, and the admission score would not be announced. The admissions committee would determine the preliminary list based on the test scores and enrollment plan.

Those who pass the preliminary examination need to take a physical examination. After the physical examination is clear, the school will select the best candidates.

At the moment, those who received the notice of physical examination were extremely excited and took the first step to change their destiny.

Jiang Qiuyue and the others had basically received the notice. After all, they had worked so hard during the review, almost to the point of forgetting to sleep and eat, and finally reaped the rewards.

After passing the physical examination, the next step is to fill in the application form. Applications are made separately for those within the province and outside the province. Educated youths usually only fill in the university in the city where their home is, and nothing else.

But Jiang Qiuyue knew that the admission rate this time was very low. It was said to be the lowest admission rate in the history of the college entrance examination and the most brutal competition. If she didn't apply for a few more guarantees, she would probably be squeezed out.

When Jiang Qiuyue was filling out her application, she specifically mentioned the issue of filling in multiple schools as a guarantee. She suggested that after filling in your target schools, you should then fill in a few guaranteed schools.

This proposal was adopted. After all, as long as you can get into college and change your identity, whether you can get into college or not and return to your original city is the second most important thing. Obtaining an urban household registration that allows you to eat commercial food is the most important.

Jiang Qiuyue estimated her approximate score and first applied for the Chinese Department of Kyoto University. This study was easier and she could be assigned to the government as a civil servant after graduation.

With the old man here, Peng Jingye has a bright future in the army, and Jiang Qiuyue will join the army sooner or later.

As a military wife, it will be very hard to take care of the family, take care of the elderly and children, and be busy with work when her husband is not around.

Fortunately, Jiang Qiuyue was so exhausted in her previous life that she had no big ambitions in this life. She just needed to run their small family well and have a decent and leisurely job.

After submitting the application, everyone anxiously awaited the final result.

On the first day of spring plowing, Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Er's daughter-in-law were sowing seeds to plant corn together, when Pi Dan ran to the field and shouted that the notice had been mailed.

In an instant, everyone in the field, whether they were educated youths or those who had passed the primary election, abandoned their farm tools and ran towards the brigade leader's house.

When Jiang Qiuyue arrived panting, the captain's door was already crowded with people. The postman standing in the middle was wearing a green uniform and was looking through a large green mail bag.

"Comrade Jiang Qiuyue," the postman shouted, taking out an envelope.

Jiang Qiuyue responded quickly, squeezed in and took the envelope. After exiting, she opened it carefully. Inside was the admission notice handwritten by the president of Kyoto University.

Finally getting it, Jiang Qiuyue's heart dropped.

She stuffed the notification letter back and put it away carefully, then turned to look at the crowd crowded together. The postman was still looking through the parcel, proving that there were still notification letters from their village and that other people had been admitted.

Liu Jianguo stood in the crowd and watched with a smile. The more people who passed the exam, the more honor his team would gain.

"Comrade Lin Wenqing..."

"Comrade Chen Zhonghua..."

...

The postman took out a few more letters one after another and delivered them to the corresponding people in person before riding to the next village.

After everyone left, there was a scene of joy at the door of the captain's house.

"I passed the exam, I was admitted to the school!"

"How come I'm not there? Am I left behind?"

Some people are happy and some are worried. Only five people got the notice, and more than half of them didn't. any news.

"This is only the first batch of notifications. There will definitely be more later." Jiang Qiuyue said while comforting the sad Liu Aiying.

Among the educated youth, only Chen Zhonghua, Lin Wenqing and Jiang Qiuyue received it, the other two were from the village.

Jiang Qiuyue and Lin Wenqing both applied for universities in Kyoto, so maybe the notices came out earlier.

The admission rate for the schools in this province that Chen Zhonghua applied for will not be slow either.

The two lucky boys in the village did not dare to apply elsewhere or to a good university when they filled in their applications, fearing that they would not be admitted if their grades were poor.

With the thought of choosing one of them, they applied to the schools closest to Liujiawan. After being admitted, the notices arrived quickly.

Liu Aiying smiled reluctantly, and later took more care of the piglets, without mentioning anything about going to college.

Jiang Qiuyue tried not to talk about the university's arrangements and silently packed the things she wanted to take away.

In the next few days, the postman came and went through the field roads, and the remaining people who had not received the notice eagerly waited for him every time he passed by.

Expect him to stop, take out an envelope and say: Comrade, your admission notice has arrived.

However, the spring plowing was over, and the postman never came to the Linhe Village brigade leader's house again, which meant that except for the five people who were initially admitted, all others had failed.

Liu Aiying lost a lot of weight while waiting, and she was very depressed when there was no hope anymore. She couldn't help crying while feeding the pigs.

Jiang Qiuyue had nothing to do except comfort her that she would have a chance next time. She vaguely remembered that there was an opportunity to expand enrollment after she was admitted to the college entrance examination for the first time.

But because she was not sure, if she remembered it wrong, wouldn't it be like giving hope but being disappointed, and being hit again would be even more sad.

After spring plowing, Linhe Village began to receive electricity. Liu Jianguo installed an old-fashioned landline phone. Jiang Qiuyue used it to announce the good news to his family, and at the same time asked Peng Jingye to inquire about the expansion of enrollment.

After Chen Zhonghua learned about the enrollment expansion, he began to visit the Educated Youth Office and the county committee every day, trying to win opportunities for those who failed.

Lin Wenqing, he and Wang Xiaohong were both admitted to universities in Kyoto, one was the University of Technology and the other was the University of Agriculture, so they could go together.

When Chen Zhonghua was working hard, he was not idle either. With his identity as a future college student in Kyoto, he used the tiger's skin to pull the flag, and seriously went out to drink and dine with the leaders he knew. He stayed drunk all day long and didn't come back until late at night. .

Before the date to report to the university came, his hard work paid off. Chen Zhonghua passed down Liu Aiying's expanded enrollment quota and successfully obtained a replacement admission notice.

Although he is a day student in the province and cannot live on campus, and his subsidies are not as large as those of college students admitted before, he can still transfer his household registration to become a college student, and he will still be assigned jobs in the future.

The moment Liu Aiying got the notice, she cried with joy. She carefully touched the piece of tissue paper, cherishing it as if she was holding her own life.

Chen Zhonghua was smiling gently at the side with a look of exhaustion on his face. Everyone saw his efforts for everyone. Even if he only got one in the end, everyone was very grateful.

For Liu Aiying, there was a bright future, and she was so excited with the mixture of sadness and joy that her head was filled with blood. She rushed to Chen Zhonghua on the spot, hugged him and kissed him hard, and kept saying thank you with tears streaming down her face. The local words frightened Comrade Chen, who had been single for many years, and stood there frozen, not daring to move.

The onlookers burst into laughter and immediately clapped their hands.

When Liu Aiying calmed down and let go of the stiff Chen Zhonghua, she realized what stupid thing she had just done in excitement.

She looked at Chen Zhonghua in shock, her face turned red, she covered her face and ran away.

The hot girl who is usually so fierce and not to be messed with now finally knows how to be shy.

There were boos and whistles all around again. Chen Zhonghua shook his head helplessly, waved his hands to everyone, turned around and followed behind.

After the laughter, for the remaining failed candidates who did not even seize the opportunity to expand enrollment, they could only swallow their tears and continue to stay in the vast world of rural areas, waiting for the next opportunity to change their destiny.

Those who passed the primary selection but were not admitted were either affected by their family background or the school's small enrollment plan, so they were squeezed out by thousands of troops. If they were able to pass the exam smoothly, luck also played a role.

At this time, Lin Wenqing's social network came in handy and arranged for Fang Weidong's three male educated youths who failed to pass the exam.

He used his connections to send them to work as apprentices in steel plants, which was similar to the temporary workers they had been at the beginning. It was considered a good and respectable job in the countryside.

I get food stamps and wages, and I still live in an educated youth home, but I no longer have to go to the fields to do farm work, and I can continue to study in my spare time.

If you are lucky and work hard enough, you will still have the opportunity to enter college in the future. If you really don't have the ability to pass the exam, you can still work hard to learn the skills and become a full-time employee. When you become a full-time employee, you can also eat commercial food.

For the old educated youth who had lived together for several years, Lin Wenqing's farewell arrangement was definitely interesting.

He handed over the connections he had made in Linhe Village and the steel factory over the years to his brother Fang Weidong. The road ahead had been opened, and the next step would depend on their abilities.

Chen Zhonghua also handed over the responsibility of the Educated Youth Academy to Fang Weidong. After they left, he would be the big brother of the Educated Youth Academy, taking charge of the new and old educated youths.

After all, although the college entrance examination has resumed, the movement of urban educated youths to the mountains and countryside has not stopped. In the future, educated youths will be sent to Linhe Village.

Fang Weidong took the letter of introduction to work in the steel factory, his eyes were red, and he patted his chest and promised that he would live up to the instructions of his two eldest brothers, work hard, and manage the Educated Youth Home well.

Wang Lian and Sun Hongri, who didn't catch anything, were very dissatisfied.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 133
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 132Next chapter: Chapter 134
Wang Lian and Sun Hongri were very envious and jealous, but they could not change the status quo.

Compared with the old educated youths, the two of them failed to pass the college entrance examination, and they did not have the opportunity to be apprentices in the steel factory. They could not earn a lot of money in the future, and they could not grab a job. They were simply envious.

But even so, the two neglected people did not dare to act rashly and make any mistakes.

After all, they will have to rely on the Educated Youth Institute in the future. With Fang Weidong's temper, if they dare to make trouble, he will dare to hit them directly. Being soft-hearted without hesitation is more terrifying than the gentleness of Chen Lin and others.

They can only watch eagerly as others have something to do. Those who have received admission letters happily prepare for reports, and those who have become apprentices enter the factory and start working.

They were the only two people who stayed in the Educated Youth Yard with nothing to do every day. It was the slack season and there was no farm work to do, so they didn't want to move.

In fact, Chen Zhonghua originally wanted to get a job raising pigs for the two of them. After all, Liu Aiying had already raised the original piglets to live. When they are older, the village's breeding farm can be opened, and they can occupy a position at this time. It's a bit hard and tiring, but it will be considered a job in the future, and you won't have to work hard in the fields.

But as soon as they were told to raise pigs, Sun Hongri immediately felt it was dirty and embarrassing, and was unwilling to do it. But Wang Lian really didn't have the ability. After two days of trial, the piglets were so hungry that they screamed, and the pig pens could not be closed tightly, and they almost died. The pig was lost, and she wanted to blame the mistake on Jiang Qiuyue, who was temporarily staying at the breeding place.

With this kind of virtue that cannot be done well and eats nothing, the job of raising pigs must not be left to her.

Liu Jianguo also hopes to raise pigs and do a big job in the future. How can he not find a reliable person?

Since the remaining two educated youths couldn't be helped, Chen Zhonghua stopped taking care of them. It's not like he hadn't given them a chance to improve. If he didn't work hard, how could he expect others to bring benefits to him?

Before leaving, Chen Zhonghua borrowed a donkey cart and took the six people who had received the admission notice to the county to exchange for food stamps and issue certificates.

Now that they still have some food on hand, it is impossible to take it to school to eat. They need to exchange it for food stamps that are common across the country.

Fortunately for the educated youths, they had saved some money earlier, so they could just replace all the reserved rations.

The families of the two people in the village had basically no money to pay, they only had a little money, and the rest was food.

In order for their children not to be wronged after going to school, their parents exchanged most of the food rations at home for food stamps. They thought that they could get more food stamps to prevent their children from going hungry. If something difficult happened, they could exchange food stamps for them. Money emergency.

Liu Jianguo opened the warehouse, and the representative team gave them two bags of corn and took them to the county grain station.

It was still very cold in early spring, but the front door of the grain station was already full of people waiting to exchange grain.

Different from the uneasiness when handing over the public food, everyone who brought the food this time was beaming with joy and could not hide the spring breeze on their faces.

Everyone laughed and discussed non-stop, talking about their expectations for life after college and their imagination for the future.

The staff at the grain station did not feel any embarrassment at all, and had a good attitude in weighing grain for everyone in exchange for tickets.

Chen Zhonghua and Lin Wenqing drove the cart and waited in line. When it was their turn, a donkey cart of corn and sweet potatoes was exchanged for a stack of food stamps, and each of the six people received their corresponding portion.

In addition to exchanging grain for food stamps, those who have local food stamps must also exchange them for national food stamps. Otherwise, when they go to other places, people will not recognize the food stamps from other places and have no purchasing power at all.

Jiang Qiuyue and Lin Wenqing squeezed into the grain station window again and disposed of the local food stamps they had accumulated.

When I finished it, there were people outside the door wandering around trying to get money to buy food stamps. Like this, usually the food stamps on hand were too few in exchange for the food stamps, so I had to move things around and sell them, and then get the money after I got the money. Exchange tickets.

Food stamps are still hard currency, and there is no reason to sell them once they are in hand. Several people rejected the other party's request to buy and sell, and instead went to the Educated Youth Office with their admission notices to open an account and proof of migration.

With the certificate, you can register your household registration with the school when you get to university, get a grain book, and receive monthly student subsidies and rations.

Once you graduate and are assigned a job, your household registration will be truly settled in the city, and you will become an urban resident eating commercial food from now on.

Thinking of a bright future, several people happily applied for the certificate and took the certificate to buy train tickets. Even though they were running around and the procedures were complicated and complicated, they did not feel tired.

If there is hope in life, life will have unlimited power.

When I returned to the village after a busy day, the Educated Youth Institute received a big surprise.

Comrade Zhao Xiangdong was rehabilitated! He is back!

He is still the same person, still stubborn, honest and accepting death, but he is much older than before.

Everyone was very happy for his return. That night, a banquet was held at the Educated Youth Court as his welcome banquet and also as everyone's farewell banquet.

During the banquet, when talking about the educated youths who were once in the same courtyard, now they all have their own places to go, it is inevitable to sigh and sigh, saying that fate is unpredictable.

After Zhao Xiangdong came back, he didn't ask about Zhao Meili's whereabouts. In order not to touch his sadness, no one else mentioned that person again.

At the same time, they also felt sorry for him. If he had come out half a year earlier, he might have been able to take the college entrance examination and have another way out.

However, Zhao Xiangdong smiled honestly and didn't care. He just came out and talked about the future later. He would not let himself starve to death if he had the hands and feet.

Besides, even if he had come out early, he might have had no other choice but to stay in the countryside.

He was rehabilitated, his criminal record was still there, and it was impossible for him to take the college entrance examination.

For someone like him who was rehabilitated for killing someone, no school or unit would be willing to accept him when he first came out. After all, the murder was a fact, even though he was a bad guy.

Even if everyone knew that the murderer at that time was not Zhao Xiangdong, they could not say it out loud. That article had already been revealed, and he had spent several years of time and hard work on it. If it was revealed again, all his hard work would be in vain. Even the fault of taking the blame cannot be spared lightly.

Fortunately, after several years of training, Zhao Xiangdong is much more stable, his working skills are not lost, and his hands and feet are nimble.

For the sake of all the educated youth college students, Liu Jianguo planned to give him a job as a breeder.

The piglets are almost grown up, and the two pig pens in the breeding area are no longer enough, so Liu Jianguo plans to expand them.

There will definitely be a lot of manpower needed at that time, and it would be good to have a male educated youth who is good at work and has cultural knowledge to look after him.

After learning about it, Liu Aiying specially gave Zhao Xiangdong the pig-raising notes she summarized, and also invited Wang Xiaohong to give him two days of lessons to improve his professional breeding level.

When packing their luggage, they transferred all the things that they could not take away but could keep to Fang Weidong and several others. Two bicycles were bought by three male educated youths who were working. They saved money and fares compared to buying new ones.

When Jiang Qiuyue packed her luggage, she only put the necessary bedding and clothes into a large military bag. It looked big but was not heavy at all.

The important things were stored in the space, and the base cabinet and some small furniture were left in the breeding area for future generations.

She entrusted the vegetables from the vegetable garden to Liu Er's wife, and they would be used by their family in the future. Whether they would grow them later depends on their plans.

The day of separation finally arrived, and the six people from Linhe Village who were admitted to college were leaving to report to the university.

The farewell scene on the team was even more lively than when the workers, peasants and soldiers college students were sent off. Liu Jianguo borrowed a brand-new tractor from the county, tied it with bright red silk, and pulled the future college students and their luggage, amidst the laughter of the villagers, accompanied by firecrackers. With a crackling sound, it drove on the field of hope and headed towards Lanxian Railway Station.

On the way, I picked up three people from Wang Xiaohong's village and one from another village, making up ten people to catch the train.

There are a lot of people waiting for the bus at the train station. Most of them are going to the university to report. Most of them are people from the same place who ride together. If the family is well-off, a parent or relative will accompany them to help take care of their luggage. They can also have some time when reporting. Personal help.

Jiang Qiuyue was accompanied by young soldier Wei Long. He returned to Kyoto with her. Peng Jingye had already made arrangements for the troop transfer.

We all said goodbye formally at the station. We all knew which school the school was and we could write to each other if we had anything to do.

The place of the next stop is different, so there is no need to say goodbye.

After getting on the train, Jiang Qiuyue took Weilong directly to the soft sleeper compartment and rode back and forth several times. They all became familiar with the conductor there.

When Jiang Qiuyue sat on the northbound train, left Liujiawan, left her status as an educated youth, and returned to Kyoto, the happy news about her admission to Kyoto University had already spread in her family.

That day, Jiang's mother came back from the grocery store carrying a large piece of pork. As soon as she entered the family courtyard, she was seen by the eldest sister in the mailroom.

"Hey, I bought such a big piece of meat. What's going on in your family, Zhiguo? Are you getting your retirement salary?" The eldest sister in the mailroom stretched her head and looked at the piece of pork leg in Jiang's mother's hand, and felt her

mouth I can't stop drooling. This is good meat from pigs. Not only does it cost a lot of money, it's also very expensive.

Jiang's mother smiled when she heard this, the joy on her face could not be concealed, and she said disapprovingly, "The retirement certificate has not been issued yet. Where can I get the retirement salary?" "Isn't this the third daughter of my family who is coming back

? Two days ago, she called and said she was admitted to Kyoto University, and she was going to report to the university right away." When

Jiang's mother said this, the eldest sister in the mailroom was shocked. The third daughter of the Jiang family was admitted to Kyoto University?

It was one of the best schools in the city of Kyoto and even in the country. Any job you were assigned in the future would be lucrative, and your iron rice bowl would be guaranteed.

The third daughter of the Jiang family is really capable and capable this time!

"But I didn't receive a call from your third daughter. She didn't even know about the good news." The eldest sister in the mail room asked strangely after feeling envious.

There is a telephone in the mailroom, but it is rarely used, but there are a lot of letters.

She never thought that the other party's statement about being admitted to college was a lie. After all, they all lived in the same family home. She could see whether they went to college or not. This couldn't be false.

"Oh, I forgot to record our number for her. Qiuyue called her to Peng's house. Yesterday, a dedicated man drove over to visit. That's what I was talking about." Jiang's mother said with a smile when she talked about her third son-in-law

. After explaining, I waved my hands and went upstairs to go home. I was going to make braised pork for dinner in the evening, and the family would celebrate first.

The eldest lady in the mail room saw her walking away, and then turned back and sighed at the good luck of the Jiang family. Now that a Kyoto University student has appeared in the family, she is so glamorous that no one would envy her.

During dinner, Jiang's mother actually cooked braised pork on the coal stove at the door, and the sweet meat smell filled the entire corridor.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 134
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 133Next chapter: Chapter 135
After publicity and gossip by the eldest sister in the mail room and a group of neighbors, the news that the third daughter of the Jiang family was admitted to a good university spread throughout the entire family, raising the Jiang family's status in the family courtyard to a higher level.

Even the person Jiang Xia Tian was dating became more relaxed. He held on to Jiang Xia Xia, the eldest son of the Jiang family, and started talking about marriage.

The Peng family received the news that Jiang Qiuyue was coming back early. The old man had already decided the location of the agency canteen in advance, and had written all the posts. He was preparing to hold a banquet as soon as she came back and invite the old guys to join in the fun.

Whether it was to show off or to be happy, Peng Jingye said that he would let the old man do whatever he wanted, as long as he didn't forget to do what he arranged.

The old man patted his chest and promised that nothing would be impossible with his help. The Jiang family will definitely invite them over by then. After they have had enough wine and food, the two families will be able to discuss the marriage of their two young children.

So as soon as Jiang Qiuyue came back and took a rest, Peng Jingye took her to the department store to buy a new outfit, and attended the celebration banquet held by the old man the next day.

On that day, all members of the Jiang family went, including the old patriarch of the Jiang family and the uncle who served in the military.

Jiang's father and Jiang's mother probably knew it well, and they all put on new clothes for the New Year before going there.

The old man’s circle was extraordinary. The people he invited were basically the heavyweight revolutionary generation, and they all brought their proud children and grandchildren to support him.

In fact, it is one thing to cheer and carry the sedan chair. In addition, old man Peng wanted to show off his grandchildren and their wives, so they also took the younger ones they liked and took them out for a walk to see who was the best.

After Jiang Qiuyue arrived with Jiang's father and Jiang's mother, she was arranged to sit next to Peng Jingye, and the two of them sat next to the old man.

Most of the people at the main table were familiar faces. They had met and had dinner in the Peng family courtyard. Jiang Qiuyue had even received red envelopes from them.

So after the banquet started, Jiang Qiuyue and Peng Jingye first paid tribute to the old man, and then called the old man over one by one. Each of them toasted a glass of wine. It was not surprising that there were many people. After drinking all the time, she blushed.

At the same time, another wave of red envelopes was received to congratulate her on being admitted to Kyoto University. Jiang Qiuyue happily collected them and used them as pocket change in the future.

The elders of the Jiang family seemed to be getting stronger and were already drinking with the big guys. Even the always serious clan uncle started chatting with an old commander in the army over a thousand cups of wine with his close friend.

Jiang's father and Jiang's mother rarely encountered this kind of dinner where all the big bosses were at the table, and they felt a little embarrassed for a while. However, in order to save face for their daughter, no matter how nervous the couple were, they still maintained a calm and calm attitude on their faces.

During this period, they sat quietly under the clan leader and occasionally spoke to others. They answered whatever the old leaders asked. Although there was nothing outstanding about them, they seemed to be peaceful, honest and not causing trouble.

In the eyes of the big guys who have experienced ups and downs, this kind of in-laws provide peace of mind and trouble-free living.

As for mutual help between in-laws, isn't it still in the Jiang family? With such a large clan, it is not difficult to select a few top talents.

The old man never considered these twists and turns, and his old friends, commanders and committee members, etc., had already helped him sort it out.

After three rounds of drinking, Peng Jingye and Jiang Qiuyue were driven to the young people's table by the old man to toast and meet new friends. He and the old friends began to talk to the elders of the Jiang family about the wedding ceremony of the two juniors.

Jiang Qiuyue followed Peng Jingye to another table to have a glass of wine with her peers and get to know each other.

These are all children who grew up in the compound. They will be the second generation of military officers and second generation officers, and their status is extraordinary.

However, their attitudes are very good, and there is no so-called arrogance or arrogance. Perhaps it is because they have just experienced the turbulent and difficult period. Everyone is the same, and no one is nobler than the other.

Perhaps it was also because Peng Jingye held them in check. This child from another family in the eyes of his parents and grandparents, and his talented sister-in-law, who was known throughout the compound, always made these young people admire them. There is no such thing as deliberately making things difficult.

Jiang Xiaxia and his two younger brothers were sitting among this group of proud men. Their aura was much weaker, and could not compare with the grace and courage in their movements.

However, he was very self-aware, and he was very excited to be able to have a meal in the circle of powerful children with the help of his third sister, and he had no hope of trying to please others.

So when the rest of the family sat at the main table, he took care of his brothers and sat peacefully at the secondary table, eating and drinking when they should, clinking glasses of wine with the crowd and saying some complimentary words, not being aggressive or shrinking, and behaving well. Not bad.

When Jiang Qiuyue came over to toast, Peng Jingye introduced the children at the table to her one by one, and also introduced Jiang Xiaxia's three brothers-in-law.

In this way, Jiang Xia Tian gained some respect with these people. As long as he did not commit suicide, it would always be convenient for him to do whatever he encountered.

Jiang Qiuyue was grateful for Peng Jingye's attentiveness, which was so thoughtful that even her family members secretly took care of her.

The banquet was a joyous one for the guests and the host. After discussion between the old man and Jiang's elders, a good day was chosen for the two of them to get married.

Finally, Jiang Qiuyue and Peng Jingye were called over, and the old man asked them for their opinions. Of course, Peng Jingye was willing to do it as soon as possible. Jiang Qiuyue nodded in agreement after reading it, and just said that the old man made the decision.

She was going to get married sooner or later anyway, and she was over eighteen years old and could get the certificate.

There are so many people getting married in college at this time. If she gets married early, she might be able to have a few more children before the national policy of family planning comes into force.

Peng Jingye's family was too deserted because of the small number of people in her family. Jiang Qiuyue secretly wanted to have more children so that the Chinese New Year would be lively in the future. I think the old man would support her decision if he knew about it.

At that moment, the old man saw that his future grandson-in-law was so obedient, he laughed heartily and showed off again to the old guys present, and decided to hold a wedding for the two little ones on the National Day this year.

That day was both festive and equivalent to responding to the call of the country, so it couldn't be better.

Before that, there is still more than half a year for the two families to celebrate the ceremony and prepare for the wedding, so it won't seem so rushed.

The old man even secretly wanted to secretly get the horoscopes of Peng Jingye and Jiang Qiuyue, and then find someone to match them up.

The old patriarch and uncle of the Jiang family saw that Jiang Qiuyue was so favored by Marshal Peng, and she was also very familiar with the big leaders, and she seemed to have a good relationship with them.

The two looked at each other and couldn't help but raise the importance of Father Jiang's family in the clan.

The day after the banquet, Peng Jingye couldn't wait to bring gifts to Jiang's house and hand over handkerchiefs.

Just wrap some food stamps and banknotes in a handkerchief, add a few red dates and fruits, and take the first step in the betrothal gift.

After this ceremony, Peng Jingye was regarded as Jiang Qiuyue's official fiancé, and the day when he became a permanent member was in sight.

That night, Jiang's mother wrapped dozens of packages of fruits and fruit candies sent by Peng Jingye in oil paper, and all the neighbors who were familiar with her upstairs and downstairs gave a copy, which was equivalent to informing them that a daughter was about to be born. When you get married, come and help join in the fun.

Generally, when a girl gets married, it is considered auspicious and prosperous if it is lively and bustling, which means that she will live a good life in the future. If it is deserted and quiet with few people watching, she will be looked down upon and gossips.

After Jiang Qiuyue learned about Jiang's mother's intention, she thought about the several weddings she had encountered when she returned to the village in her previous life.

Some families are good people. When their children get married, many people actually come to help. It is very lively and full of joy. But some have just two or three kittens, and the neighbors pretend they don't know.

At that time, she still felt strange. Her mother said that the family was too lonely and no one was willing to help.

Seeing Jiang's mother's actions now has given her a deeper understanding of the importance of neighborly interactions in life.

In fact, Jiang's mother doesn't have to worry at all. If there are no neighbors to help with the wedding, the Jiang family can just bring in a bunch of people to join in the fun.

Who makes their clan branch and leafy? If nothing else, there are too many people.

After that, Jiang Qiuyue didn't need to worry about the big gifts between the two families. Basically, the Jiang clan leader made the final decision, and Jiang's father and Jiang's mother only took care of it.

Jiang Qiuyue and Peng Jingye completely let go and left it to their elders to make arrangements. When the time comes, all they have to do is join together.

The top priority is for Jiang Qiuyue to report to Kyoto University for admission.

On that day, Peng Jingye drove her to Kyoto University to report. He was accompanied by Jiang's father and Jiang's mother. They had nothing to do at home and wanted to follow her to see the study and accommodation environment.

As a century-old school that has experienced ten years of cultural turmoil, the conditions are certainly not much better.

The classrooms are okay, the buildings are several stories high and have been repainted. The dormitories are the old tube buildings, which are more shabby than the family buildings of the art troupe.

Peng Jingye took Jiang Qiuyue to the registration office to register and receive student certificates and daily necessities. Jiang's father and Jiang's mother followed him step by step.

He originally wanted the two elders to sit and wait in the restaurant at the door, but the two parents were worried and wanted to follow him to have a look, and even offered to help with the luggage.

Of course Peng Jingye would not displease his mother-in-law and father-in-law over trivial matters, let alone make them tired with their luggage, so the coolie was left to the accompanying young soldier Wei Long.

So he pulled Jiang Qiuyue in front, and Wei Long followed beside him carrying his luggage bag. Behind him were two parents looking around. In this way, the school drop-off team was quite conspicuous among most students who came to register alone.

After they completed the necessary admission procedures and received the daily necessities issued by the school, they went to the corresponding dormitory to find a room location.

When I visited the place, it turned out that I shouldn’t expect too much from the dormitories of a century-old school.

I saw that the walls in the dormitory were mottled and dusty, the concrete floor was uneven, and there was a lot of rust on the doors and windows. The conditions were not so satisfactory.

The key is that there are two wooden canopy beds inside, with bunk beds and bunk beds. It is a room for four people.

There were two log tables placed in the free space in the middle. They looked like they had just been laid. The new color did not match the dilapidated dormitory.

There is a small bathroom further inside the room, and there is a balcony at the end, which is also not very spacious.

This is a good room that the school specially assigned to her based on her grades. More students are assigned to six-person and eight-person rooms.

The dormitory rooms are the same size. If you think about adding an extra bunk bed or two, you can imagine how crowded it will be.

Jiang Qiuyue was the first to come. There was no one in the dormitory at this time, so she could choose a good bed.

In fact, no matter how good the choice is, it is just a taller one among the short ones. They are all the same. No matter how good the choice is, it can't be any better.

Seeing such a living environment, not to mention how Peng Jingye reacted, Jiang's father and Jiang's mother first frowned.

"How about staying home?" Jiang's mother suggested.

Jiang Qiuyue shook her head. Her home was too far from the school. If she didn't live on campus, it would be easy to become estranged from her roommates and classmates, and she didn't really want to live at home.

Jiang's father looked at Peng Jingye and saw that he had already started to make Jiang Qiuyue's bed. It seemed that he was going to let her live on campus.

After all, he is a soldier, and he pays attention to principles. Hard conditions are not important. In this regard, Jiang's father can understand.

But after the cleaning was completed, Peng Jingye asked Jiang Qiuyue to live in his courtyard house. It was not far from the school, had many rooms, and had a good environment. He could also drive him to and from her in the morning and evening, which was very convenient.

As for the school dormitory, ask the dormitory manager to get a certificate for sleeping outside. You won't be afraid of dormitory checks in the future. You can just stay there for a few days every month without being separated from the group.

Father Jiang looked sideways after hearing this. This big-tailed wolf had a great idea!

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 135
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 134Next chapter: Chapter 136
Jiang Qiuyue was a little moved by Peng Jingye's proposal.

The Peng Family Courtyard is indeed right next to Kyoto University. Although it is not too close because the campus is too large, it is at least better than the courtyard of the Art Troupe.

However, Jiang Qiuyue was still hesitant.

Wouldn't it be bad to live in your fiancé's house before getting married?

"Then let's go and get a certificate first. It's only natural for legal couples to live together." Peng Big Bad Wolf's tail was exposed.

Jiang Qiuyue's eyes lit up and she nodded.

As for getting the certificate, since you have reached the legal age anyway, it would be better if you get it early, both families will feel at ease.

However, Jiang's father and Jiang's mother were not happy. They didn't hold the wedding, and they didn't give her a status. They just wanted to kidnap their daughter for nothing. How could such a cheap thing happen?

But I can’t help but the young couple is willing to do it.

Besides, if you think about it, it is almost a certainty that their two families will be in-law. The two young people have suffered together and will spend the rest of their lives together. If you want to prove it in advance, you can do it. There is a guarantee now.

Jiang's father and Jiang's mother felt sad after thinking about it. The third daughter had become someone else's family just after she came back. She originally thought they could still get along with each other for half a year before the wedding.

Jiang Qiuyue was not aware of Jiang's father and Jiang's mother's thoughts, and maybe she wouldn't care if she knew.

She has grown up and is an independent individual with the right to arrange her own life.

At the moment, Jiang Qiuyue, with the help of Peng Jingye and Jiang's father and mother, quickly made the bed, placed the luggage, locked the cabinet door, and took her parents to dinner.

The restaurants in front of the school are all state-owned. If you have food stamps and money, you can eat well. The food is a hundred times better than the state-owned restaurants in Lan County. After all, the prosperity of big cities and small towns is different, and the supply of materials is much richer in the former.

Jiang Qiuyue came in and ordered six dishes and one soup, two meat and four vegetables plus white rice, and a pot of tomato and egg drop soup, which was enough for four people.

She was only responsible for sitting at the dining table and ordering food. It was Peng Jingye who rushed before and after to ask for hot water and pay the bill. Jiang's father and Jiang's mother watched in private, thinking that the third daughter had found a treasure and found someone to love her and pamper her. A good and responsible man.

After observing the meal, Jiang's father and Jiang's mother felt relieved and no longer had any grudge against Peng Jingye's previous behavior of eager to abduct people.

He is so anxious to get someone to go home, it seems that he is very rare for their third daughter.

Jiang's father and Jiang's mother took the tram back after the meal with satisfaction, and asked Peng Jingye to stay and accompany Jiang Qiuyue to get familiar with the campus.

They walked on the front foot, and Jiang Qiuyue drove Peng Jingye away on the back foot.

She still has to go back to her dormitory to tidy up, and then find organizations, classes, class schedules, meet roommates and new friends, etc. It's full of freshness and she doesn't have time to get tired of her partner for the time being.

Peng Jingye, who was ruthlessly abandoned, had to go back to the army to cancel his leave and deal with the backlog of work. He also called the old man and asked him if there were any auspicious days recently so that he and his little girl could go to get evidence. Then the family needed to arrange a home as soon as possible. New room...

After hearing the news, the old man laughed three times and praised his eldest grandson for his quick action. He immediately abducted the person and brought him home.

My grandson-in-law is home, will my great-grandson be far behind?

The old man asked people to tidy up the sunny room in the courtyard with great anticipation. He put good things in the room without blinking an eye, just waiting for his grandson's wife to come.

Now that I'm close to the water, I hope my eldest grandson will move faster.

Once the certificate is obtained, they are legally married. If the granddaughter-in-law can get pregnant in advance, it will be even better to have a wedding and double happiness.

The old man laughed and quietly moved Peng Jingye's room next to Jiang Qiuyue, wishing his eldest grandson success and successfully bringing his wife home.

Here Jiang Qiuyue saw off Peng Jingye and was returning to the dormitory with a bag of apples and oranges that he bought for her at the fruit shop before leaving.

Fruits in spring are still in short supply, so they are not cheap to buy.

Jiang Qiuyue returned to the dormitory, casually put the fruit bag on the table in the middle, and began to pack her luggage.

Take out the food and put it in another place, hang up some clothes in the closet. You need to be more careful when you live in the dormitory in the future. It is best not to use the space in the dormitory to avoid being exposed by too many people.

This is one of the reasons why Jiang Qiuyue agreed to move to the Peng family courtyard in advance and would only occasionally stay in the dormitory in the future.

Since she had plans and didn't plan to stay for a long time, she didn't unpack all the things in her luggage. She only put a few necessary daily necessities, clothes and shoes for easy use when she stayed in the dormitory.

The remaining luggage will be taken directly to Peng Jingye's house when he comes to pick her up in the afternoon.

After quickly cleaning up, Jiang Qiuyue had just taken a rest and peeled an orange to eat when someone finally came to the dormitory again.

A girl with short hair and fashionable clothes opened the door and came in. She looked very proud.

When the other party saw the girl sitting there leisurely eating oranges, the disapproving expression on her delicate face changed.

After a quick glance at Jiang Qiuyue's clothing and bed, the short-haired girl paused for a moment before she quickly judged what was going on.

"You're here, so early, local?" The other party said hello casually, walked in, and threw the bag in his hand onto the other upper bunk bed.

A middle-aged woman followed her in, climbed up quickly, and packed her bed and clothes.

Jiang Qiuyue responded, briefly introduced herself, and then looked at the other party.

After all, we are roommates who will be together for the next four years, so dealing with them is inevitable, and I hope to leave a good impression first.

After the short-haired girl knew that she was a local from Kyoto, her tone of voice softened significantly.

"My name is Lin Wenjuan, Department of Foreign Languages, also from Kyoto. I live in Dongcheng. Please give me your advice in the future." He held out a delicate hand.

Jiang Qiuyue wiped the orange juice on her hand and shook her hand gently. The two of them knew each other.

But the name Lin Wenjuan, coupled with the fair and delicate facial features of the other party that seemed vaguely familiar at first glance... "

Um, Comrade Lin Wenjuan, do you know Comrade Lin Wenqing?" Jiang Qiuyue handed over an orange and asked curiously.

Why did she feel that this guy was somewhat similar to Lin Wenqing? Not only were they similar in temperament, but they also had a lot of similarities in appearance.

And they are both from the East City area...

So, what is the relationship between these two people?

"Lin Wenqing is my cousin, why are you asking this?" Lin Wenjuan was stunned by the question, and then looked at Jiang Qiuyue with complicated eyes and asked.

"You...couldn't you be the one he had set a lifelong love for in the countryside?" She rolled her eyes and guessed with a constipated look on her face.

Jiang Qiuyue immediately shook her head. She didn't take the blame. She only said that they were educated youths who joined the queue together and were considered friends.

Lin Wenqing was interested in someone else. As for who it was, she refused to reveal any information. Who knew if Lin Wenqing and Wang Xiaohong had any plans? What if they were disturbed by her.

Lin Wenjuan asked a few more questions. Seeing that Jiang Qiuyue's mouth was tight and she didn't say anything, she simply peeled the orange and ate it, and then started to talk about Lin Wenqing's two or three things.

Perhaps because of this relationship, Lin Wenjuan lowered her high airs when she first came in, sat across from Jiang Qiuyue, and commented on Lin Wenqing very venomously.

After the nanny she brought had tidied up the bed and wardrobe and cleaned the bedroom, she was sent back by Lin Wenjuan.

At this time, two-thirds of the first day of school has passed, and the other two people in their dormitory have not arrived yet.

Lin Wenjuan suggested that we go to the school together to get familiar with the campus.

Jiang Qiuyue happily agreed.

They admired the beautiful scenery of spring along the way, while finding the location of the main activity venues such as the canteen, classrooms and library, and getting to know their way first.

During the course, the two of them bought some fruit cakes together and visited the class teacher and instructor to get some information such as the class schedule and opening times.

Until it was getting late, Lin Wenjuan was picked up by her nanny, and Jiang Qiuyue also waited until Peng Jingye's car came to pick her up.

The two of them returned to the courtyard to rest for the night, and early the next morning they were urged by the old man to get the certificate.

With the giant Buddha Peng Jingye present, the process of getting their certificates went quickly and smoothly. Wearing a new outfit, we took a photo, filled out the information, and a few moments later we successfully received the marriage certificate with red letters on a white background.

Jiang Qiuyue took the thin piece of paper and went home to show it to Jiang's father and Jiang's mother, so that they could rest assured that she would live in the Peng family courtyard.

Seeing that Peng Jingye was taking care of her, Jiang's father and mother arranged everything and turned around to worry about another thing.

According to custom, brothers and sisters in the family get married from oldest to youngest. Since the wedding of the third child in the family is scheduled for the National Day, the wedding of the second child needs to be done as soon as possible before then.

At that time, Jiang Qiuyue's wedding date was completely decided by the boss. Even Jiang's elders expressed their opinions symbolically, leaving no room for Jiang's father and Jiang's mother to comment.

This led them to ignore the fact that Jiang Xiaxia was still a bachelor. Now they had to try their best to make up for it and quickly handle his life-long affairs to prevent outsiders from laughing.

Jiang Xiaxia and his partner had already reached the stage of discussing marriage, so there was nothing wrong with holding the wedding in advance. It was just that the woman took advantage of the situation and made the lion speak loudly.

After people knew that the second son of the Jiang family was getting married without delay, they started to put on airs and asked for gifts.

Not only are the four major items needed, but they also need to buy a black and white TV set, an electric iron, a flashlight and an electric fan, plus six hundred yuan as a gift.

These are only four big items, and they are all very respectable to use as betrothal gifts. Add to them TVs, electric irons, electric fans and other household appliances and hundreds of dollars. It is enough to marry not only one, but three or four wives. of.

Where does such a big face need so much? ! Just listening to it makes me want to spit it out.

But no.

Not giving? My daughter won’t get married!

Jiang's father and Jiang's mother were so angry that they felt dizzy when they heard these requests made by the woman. They almost wanted to beat their second son.

As the old saying goes, the daughter's family is losing money, but the son is the one who makes money for the family!

Nowadays, the situation in their family is reversed, and the daughter is the trouble-free and effective little cotton-padded jacket.

Whether it's the eldest brother who makes a prosperous life for himself, or the third child who has good abilities and luck and brings glory to the family, they are all better than the second child, the debt collector!

After Jiang Qiuyue learned about the situation, she twitched her lips and said, "If their family doesn't marry their daughter, we won't marry them. It's not like we can't find a good girl to be our daughter-in-law..." Jiang's father and Jiang's mother simultaneously looked at the second child, Jiang Xiaxia

. Very helpless.

Do you think they are willing to take advantage of the in-laws and daughter-in-law who are taking advantage of the situation? It’s not like the second child has identified the one and insists on marrying him!

Jiang Qiuyue shook her head, there was nothing she could do.

The other party took advantage of Jiang Xiaxia's weakness. The Jiang family wanted to arrange a marriage for him before the National Day. He only wanted to marry that one, and no one else wanted him, so he could only admit that he was unlucky and follow the other party's request.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 326 25
A boy wearing a mask that everyone calls cold and ruthless is actually a very tender hearted one. When he meets this certain person his life changes...
774 5 7
Ruan Zhu, as the adopted son adopted by the Fang family to show his righteousness, has no ambitions and only likes to read novels and fish. Unexpecte...
15.1K 187 12
After waking up, the fair and beautiful Ye Zhi turned into a miserable female supporting role in a period novel. In the original text, she is the st...
25.8K 130 44
七零红火小日子 As the only girl of the three generations of the Gu family, Gu Qingqing has been the baby bump of grandpa and grandma since she was a child. ...