Dressed as an educated youth...

By mahalakshmiponsing

This is not my original story Original title 穿成知青女配 What if I wear it until 1974? Or is it the tragic female... More

Chapter 1 One day through seven or four years
Chapter 2 The Female Match Who Lost Both People and Wealth
Chapter 3 Getting ready to catch the train
Chapter 4 Pastimes on the Train
Chapter 5 To and from the Field of Hope
Chapter 6 New arrivals
Chapter 7 Integration into the educated youth force
Chapter 8 Working in the Field
Chapter 9 Heroes or Bears
Chapter 10 Finding Food
Chapter 11 Illness
Chapter 12 Amoxicillin
Chapter 13 The plan of the year lies in spring
Chapter 14 Supply and Marketing Cooperatives
Chapter 15 Zhao Meimei
Chapter 16 So You Are Such a Girl
Chapter 17 The little girl is delicious
Chapter 18 Cornmeal Dumplings
Chapter 19 The Storm Is Coming
Chapter 20 Pregnancy or Menstruation
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166 Finale

Chapter 106-110

741 11 0
By mahalakshmiponsing

Chapter 106
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 105Next chapter: Chapter 107
After Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying finished their work in the breeding office, they pushed their brand-new bicycles to the road at the entrance of the village to learn how to ride a bicycle.

During this period, some villagers saw it and asked about it. When they learned that Jiang Zhiqing and her partner got it, they all gave thumbs up and praised it.

Speaking of which, this is the first bicycle in Linhe Village. Even the brigade leader’s family didn’t buy one.

At this time, four major items are needed to get married, but foreign cars like bicycles not only cost hundreds of dollars, but also require industrial coupons, otherwise they cannot be bought.

After all, resources are scarce, and things are better in cities. For example, in the countryside, if you don’t have interpersonal relationships in the supply and marketing cooperatives, you can’t buy them even if you have money and industrial coupons.

Therefore, it is usually good for country people to have a flashlight when they get married.

As soon as Jiang Qiuyue pushed the car out, the villagers came out to watch for a while.

But in the middle of winter, they were going to learn to ride bicycles on the dirt road at the entrance of the village. Except for the playful children who followed them to play, the others took a few glances and then went home to nest.

Since it was Jiang Qiuyue's car and she had previous experience, she got in first and tried it out. Liu Aiying was holding the back seat of the car with both hands to prevent her from falling.

After going back and forth a few times, Jiang Qiuyue figured out the trick. Except for the fact that she had to lift her legs to cross the bars when going up, and the body was a bit bigger and bulkier, it was the same as the simple bicycles of later generations.

"Comrade Jiang, you learn so fast!" Liu Aiying said with envy when she saw that Jiang Qiuyue had learned the lesson in just a few trips. She could ride on it and run very far, and she could even turn around and come back.

Jiang Qiuyue rode back and braked to a stop, stepped out of the car and handed it to her. She did not forget to say modestly, "I have seen others ride it before. If you are brave enough, you will learn how to do it. Come and try it." She gave up the handlebar and replaced it with her. She held on to the back of the car.

Liu Aiying shook hands, and with a bit of excitement and apprehension, she raised her legs and crossed the bars of the bicycle to sit on it. She imitated Jiang Qiuyue's previous riding action and climbed on the pedals and started running forward.

"Ah, the front of the car is crooked, crooked, what should I do..."

"Turn back quickly, twist to the left, don't be timid, ride forward..." "

Hahaha, yo, yo, the educated youth is going to fall, the educated youth is going to fall La."

Liu Aiying's panic as a rookie and Jiang Qiuyue's guidance as a veteran, accompanied by the children's joking, the roadside at the entrance of the village was quite lively for a while. People living near the village came out after hearing the commotion. He looked around a few times, mostly smiled and then retracted.

After Liu Aiying learned how to ride, both of them were sweating, but felt very comfortable. After resting for a while, Jiang Qiuyue rode up and started to lead Liu Aiying.

The feeling of being empty in the back seat of the car is completely different from that of having a person in it. After shaking a few times, the two of them learned the new skill.

Most of noon has passed. Compared with children who need several days or even half a month to learn to ride a bicycle, they are adults after all, so they can learn faster.

Seeing that the sun was setting, it was time to eat, and Liu Aiying would feed the pigs later. The two of them planned to go back to rest first, and then consolidate in the afternoon.

Just when the car was turning around, Gao Yunmei appeared out of nowhere, followed by Liu Heping, both of whom were not in good spirits.

The two of them have rarely been seen together since the news of getting pregnant with broken shoes before marriage spread in the village, and the two families were disgraced. However, every once in a while, Gao Yunmei would ask Liu Heping to accompany her to the county hospital for examination. She looks very precious to the child in her belly.

When we met this time, it seemed that the two of them had just returned from an inspection in the county.

"How are you riding? What should you do if you hit someone? What should you do if you have a car?!" Gao Yunmei looked dark as she caught Jiang Qiuyue and started to complain. She didn't know whether it was because she was in a bad mood or because she didn't like the two of them.

"You..." Liu Aiying was also unwilling to be suddenly attacked. She wanted to go forward and argue a few words, but was stopped by Jiang Qiuyue.

Jiang Qiuyue looked at Gao Yunmei's pregnant belly and winked at Liu Aiying. They really didn't need to argue with a pregnant woman. If they got into a fight, they would hold their stomachs and blackmail her, and they would be unreasonable.

After Liu Aiying understood, she glanced at Gao Yunmei's taller and stronger figure due to pregnancy and the ball on her belly. She curled her lips without saying anything and followed Jiang Qiuyue's strength to retreat.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you behind me when I made a U-turn. I'm sorry for scaring you. Since we didn't hit anyone, let's leave." Jiang Qiuyue pointed out that they didn't hit anyone at all. The two people reacted, immediately got on the car, asked Liu Aiying to get into the back seat, and left quickly.

"What the hell, little slut!" Gao Yunmei took a sip, her face twisted with jealousy.

Different from her jealousy and resentment, Liu Heping next to him looked at Jiang Qiuyue's figure riding in the car and drifting away in the wind. The look of obsession in his eyes flashed past, flashing through calculations.

Gao Yunmei suddenly slapped Liu Heping on the back of the head. Gao Yunmei's anger was palpable and asked him what he was looking at. Was he looking at a vixen? Before Liu Heping could refute, a crackling slap fell.

How could Liu Heping think about those things that were not there? He held his head and wanted to escape, but when he heard the other party threatening him with the child in his belly, he had to let her have fun. Her already thin body was swaying in the cold. The wind showed even more cowardice.

"What do you think you can do?! Huh? Why did I find a good-for-nothing husband like you! You see, all the educated youths are riding on foreign cars. Your family doesn't even have a cart that can take me to the county. You are so poor. Ghost! You bastard!"

Gao Yunmei was beating and cursing, dragging Liu Heping, who did not dare to resist or evade, toward home. When he came to the door, he pushed him out of the door and slammed the door, cursing.

"Liu Heping, let me tell you, they have a foreign car, why don't I? Before the next inspection, if you can't get the foreign car and send me to the county, we won't have the son in our belly either! Leave it alone! What else do you want from your worthless dad!"

Gao Yunmei cursed the last call and angrily went back to the house to lie down.

Wang Dani, who was hiding in another room, waited until she became silent before she dared to come out and open the door for her son. Then she has to rush to cook and wash clothes for her daughter-in-law, who is pregnant with her family's little ancestor, with a happy face.

By the way, she told her son to continue to endure it, and when her grandson is born, let's see how she cleans up the ruined house!

Liu Heping thought about the fashionable and beautiful figure in his mind, and the brand-new bicycle she was riding so fast at that time. He felt that her whole person exuded a confident and flying light, which flashed his eyes full of pain and aggrievement.

He kept recalling that scene, as if he too was dressed brightly, riding a brand-new bicycle, flying through the fields, arousing the envy and admiration of the young ladies and young wives... What a wonderful life it was

.

His mind was filled with those fantasies. Liu Heping didn't hear what his mother said at all. Anyway, it was the words that told him to endure. His ears were calloused after listening to them for several months.

Liu Heping was now completely immersed in his own thoughts, completely ignoring the complaints and nagging from the outside world.

Jiang Qiuyue recently discovered that she met Liu Heping too many times.

When she went to the field to carry some hay straw to feed the pigs, she saw him walking by and asked her if she wanted to help.

She went to the woods to pick up some dead branches for firewood. She could see him wandering aside and asked her if she wanted to pick up more.

When I went to the captain's house next door to visit Liu Er's wife, I would always bump into him holding a few slices of dried sweet potatoes and asking her if she was hungry... He was everywhere,

making Jiang Qiuyue nervous. , I don’t know what big move he wants to use, but he doesn’t dare to go out casually.

This situation lasted for four or five days, and when rumors began to spread among the villagers, Liu Aiying came over to ask about the situation and give her a reminder.

"So what, Comrade Jiang, did you and Soldier Peng have a quarrel?" Liu Aiying asked sheepishly.

This is considered inquiring about people's privacy. If she hadn't heard the rumors in the village and was worried that Jiang Qiuyue was really confused and made an irreparable mistake, Liu Aiying would definitely not go out of her way to inquire about people's personal affairs.

Jiang Qiuyue looked confused, "We are fine, what's wrong?"

Although Peng Jingye came last time and Liu Aiying didn't let Liu Aiying hear what they said specifically, but in the harmonious scene at that time, the two of them seemed Does it look like a quarrel?

If there is a quarrel, will he send a bicycle specially? The testimony of love is still parked in the yard.

"Why do you ask this?" Jiang Qiuyue looked at the other party's frowning face and asked curiously.

Liu Aiying glanced at her innocent white face. Thinking that she hardly went out recently, she must not be aware of the rumors about people with noses and eyes. She had no choice but to wipe her face and tell her the dirty things spread by the villagers. explain.

Jiang Qiuyue has been hiding in the breeding place for two days, and word has spread outside that Soldier Peng has not been here since he sent a car to Jiang Zhiqing. Let alone split it up, what is the final compensation?

After all, in the eyes of the villagers, no matter who is right or wrong when a lover breaks up, the woman will always suffer more. Peng Jingye has not been to Linhe Village since he sent a bicycle, which made them think that the two had broken up.

At the same time, Jiang Qiuyue was unlucky enough to run into Liu Heping everywhere. She was always seen by interested people a few times, and Liu Heping's behavior of coming forward to entangle was considered by those people to mean that the two of them were trying to get together, not that they were not. One sticks to the other.

Combined with their previous speculations about Peng's warrior Jiang Zhiqing's breakup, as well as the villagers' enthusiastic gossiping during their spare time, the rumor that Jiang Zhiqing turned around and hooked up with a married man after being abandoned by his partner became rampant, becoming more and more unpleasant.

However, because of Jiang Qiuyue's good character in the past and the intimidation of the captain's family, the villagers did not dare to say it on the stage. They would only talk about it in private when they gathered together and gnashed their teeth. Look at that so-and-so being abandoned. Later, he fell into depravity, and even men with wives fell in love with Balabala...

Chen Zhonghua used to pay attention to the big and small things that happened in the village in order to protect the Educated Youth Institute from right and wrong. At the same time, when Lin Wenqing interacted with the bad friends in the village, It is inevitable to hear something.

The two met to discuss things together, and then carefully asked people to talk to each other. Only then did they learn that Jiang Qiuyue was in trouble.

So, after Chen Zhonghua made it clear to Liu Aiying, he asked her to come over and remind Jiang Qiuyue that whether she was the one who did it or not, he quickly made it clear.

If he is accused of seducing a married woman to break his shoes, even if he does not go to jail like before, his reputation will be ruined and he will have no hope of returning to the city.

Jiang Qiuyue was stunned when she heard the news revealed by Liu Aiying. After she realized what she was doing, she scolded the culprit.

"Liu Heping, who rides on a horse, is nothing..."

This site has no ads and has a permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 107
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 106Next chapter: Chapter 108
Jiang Qiuyue heard that her reputation was about to be ruined by Liu Heping, and she became angry. She told Liu Aiying about the coincidental encounters in the past few days, as well as the purpose of the other party that she had guessed with the greatest malice.

"I don't know if he wants to ruin my reputation or if he wants to lure me into taking advantage." Jiang Qiuyue concluded after finishing speaking.

Liu Aiying was dumbfounded when she heard this, "Then you were totally implicated by Liu Heping's grandson!"

Once he knew the reason, he couldn't let the rumors spread and become more distorted. He had to think of a way to suppress them, otherwise if they spread, they would become three people. Tiger, the fake becomes real.

"Actually, Peng Jingye and I were engaged even after we went back for the Chinese New Year. Why would I fall in love with Liu Heping, a weakling, if I didn't want my wonderful fiancé?" Jiang Qiuyue made a big splash.

She didn't say anything about it before, but she just thought that whether it was engagement or marriage, it was a matter between her and Peng Jingye or the two families. It had nothing to do with outsiders and there was no need to publicize it in the village, which made her feel so proud.

Unexpectedly, Peng Jingye just went to perform a task. After a few days, rumors spread in the village. And Liu Heping's troubles caused the news to end up in such an unbearable situation.

"Ah ha?" Liu Aiying couldn't help but be surprised for a moment when she heard that the two people they thought had broken up had reached the stage of getting engaged, and then laughed after realizing it.

"Don't worry about what Liu Heping is planning. He has to fall over this time. You have a fiancé called Warrior Peng here. Wait, I will reveal the news and see how he goes about it." Liu Aiying finished speaking excitedly, gearing up

. I want to go to the village to have a chat with everyone. Isn’t it appropriate that Comrade Jiang’s good news should be shared with everyone?

I believe that with this stone hammer, those rumors will be self-defeating. When Soldier Peng comes to visit a few times when he is free, Liu Heping and Bai Zhanji will have no use whatever they think.

Jiang Qiuyue had almost the same idea. She announced the news of her and Peng Jingye's engagement first, and used the minimum effort to suppress the rumors that were unfavorable to her. It was better than herself to go to the battle and explain in person.

Of course, as another party involved in the rumors, Liu Heping, no matter what role he played in it, was innocent, and Jiang Qiuyue was not going to let it go lightly.

Those days when I was entangled with him on purpose, it was really disgusting.

However, before Liu Aiying could go back to reveal the news, while they were talking, Gao Yunmei came to the door with a pregnant belly, bringing all the secret rumors to the surface.

As soon as Gao Yunmei came up, she sprayed shit and water at Jiang Qiuyue and said all the unpleasant things, which even made Liu Aiying look dirty.

This has stirred up a hornet's nest. With Liu Aiying's fierce temper, considering that the other party is a pregnant woman, she is humiliated by such filthy words. It would be good if she doesn't teach her a lesson. You can't keep her mouth shut.

She pulled Jiang Qiuyue back, blocked the door, kept her mouth open, and listed all the stupid things Gao Yunmei had done one by one. She also sprayed him with ink all over his body and couldn't wash it off.

After all, what Gao Yunmei clamored about Liu Aiying and the two of them were all baseless and unsubstantiated things, while the nonsense Liu Aiying told about Gao Yunmei was a trap, and the places, characters and circumstances mentioned were all in vain. It was clear and clear, and there were still vague rumors in the village at the beginning. It was just right for the superiors and did not tolerate the other party's quibbles.

By the time Liu Aiying let out enough bad breath, Gao Yunmei's face turned red with anger and she stiffened her neck to pull at Jiang Qiuyue, refusing to touch Liu Aiying's smelly and hard stone.

Jiang Qiuyue pulled Liu Aiying and took her place. Now it was her turn.

"You slutty fox finally dared to come out? Why did you let a dog bark at the door? I'm afraid you feel guilty..." When Gao Yunmei saw Jiang Qiuyue coming out, she yelled even louder, as if she had stood on the right side.

At this moment, a circle of people had gathered outside the breeding office, all of them had lawsuits on their faces. They were obviously aware of the rumors and came to watch the excitement.

"Comrade Gao Yunmei!" Jiang Qiuyue scolded, interrupting Gao Yunmei's unpleasant words.

Jiang Zhiqing, who was always good-tempered, rarely got angry, and Liu Lanhua, who heard the noise coming from next door, almost came closer. The onlookers stopped muttering, and the scene suddenly became quiet.

"Comrade Gao Yunmei, please be careful what you say! As someone who already has a comrade from the People's Liberation Army as my fiancé, how could I fall in love with your Liu Heping?!" Jiang Qiuyue bluntly announced the news that she was married.

"Furthermore, let me solemnly state that when choosing a candidate, I value academic qualifications and character more. Soldier Peng is thousands of times better than Liu Heping in terms of his noble character of protecting the family and the country as a member of the People's Liberation Army, and his high school education. Why should I ignore the good thing and choose the bad one?"

Jiang Qiuyue put her affection for Peng Jingye and her disdain for Liu Heping on the table one by one in a powerful voice.

Since she was shameless, what did she have to worry about? I just dislike pretty boys.

"That's nice to say, doesn't Warrior Peng not want you? It's so shameless for a coquettish fox to stick light on his face!" Gao Yunmei saw that the people around him had listened to Jiang Qiuyue's words, and actually started to say good things about him, and said that she couldn't control him. man? I was almost furious, and the words I spoke turned to poke at other people's scars.

Jiang Qiuyue's face darkened and she took a few steps down. Gao Yunmei was so frightened that she immediately stepped back with her belly in her arms and looked at her warily but proudly.

Jiang Qiuyue glanced at her nervous belly and sneered, "Gao Yunmei, what does the matter between me and my fiancé have to do with you? He went on a mission to serve the motherland, does he still have to report to you?" What she said, it was reported before

. The faces of the villagers who had heard the rumors didn't look good. If Soldier Peng really dedicated himself to serving the party and the people, wouldn't it mean that what they said about his fiancée here was aggravating evil?

Regardless of their reactions, Jiang Qiuyue clearly expressed her disgust for Liu Heping before Gao Yunmei said anything else.

"Comrade Gao, I'm afraid you don't know. I've always disliked people like pretty boys, especially those weak and incompetent cowards who always want to take advantage of women!" Those who understood laughed loudly, knowing that she just hated her

. Liu Heping, who doesn't say a single bad word but still hurts people to no avail, is truly a cultured person who has learned a lot of knowledge.

"Bah! That's just sophistry. Liu Heping admitted it to me personally, so what else do you dare to say? Liu Heping, Liu Heping, you son of a bitch, come out quickly! Your wife and children are about to be bullied to death!" Gao Yunmei faced the ground. He spat, and seeing that he couldn't fight, he immediately dragged Liu Heping in.

Liu Heping, who was hiding on the outermost edge, was finally discovered by the big guys, and one person pushed him into the circle.

Gao Yunmei didn't care about her shame, and didn't give Liu Heping any mercy. She stretched out her hand to twist his ears and loudly asked him to tell him how they got together.

Jiang Qiuyue interrupted their pretense and clearly told Liu Heping that he had always met Liu Heping by chance in the past few days and was entangled by him and kept the door shut. At the same time, he reprimanded Liu Heping with disgust and criticized him. An irresponsible, philandering, dirty-hearted scumbag.

The surrounding villagers almost believed her when she told her that Peng Jingye had become her fiancé, and that they were not breaking up, but were going to work to contribute to the country and the people.

When Jiang Qiuyue laid out his recent troubles one by one, and even looked at Liu Heping with extremely disgusted eyes, and described him as a soft-hearted scumbag with the words in his mouth, not to mention everyone believed it, at least Liu Heping came over. Lanhua and most of the villagers believed it.

"I'm telling you, Gao Yunmei, why are you making such a fuss? You can't control your own men but come out to cause harm to others. How dare you throw feces on other educated youths? Let's see what you two can do." Liu Lanhua scolded as she pushed through the crowd and walked in.

When Gao Yunmei saw Liu Lanhua coming over, she immediately sat on the ground and started acting up, saying that it was all Jiang Qiuyue's fault, that the coquettish fox had seduced her husband, and she was here to seek justice.

"Liu Heping, what do you say, don't you care?" Liu Lanhua asked the key person directly in boredom.

"I...I..." Liu Heping hesitated and whispered that Jiang Qiuyue had indeed been with him for a few days. Although he was happy that his charm was favored by Jiang Zhiqing, he knew that he was a man with a family. Don't mess around with others.

So he rejected Jiang Zhiqing angrily, hoping that Jiang Zhiqing would not mind it. He also said that this incident had indeed caused harm to their family. If Jiang Zhiqing could make some appropriate compensation to appease his wife, such as the bicycle, then they would be responsible for it. The matter was wiped out.

Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying were both shocked. They had never seen such a shameless person!

"Okay, so it turns out you had the idea of extorting bicycles! No wonder you used to hang out with Comrade Jiang every day, and you didn't look at your virtues? Comrade Jiang likes mighty and strong soldiers, so why would he fall in love with you, a useless idiot? Just take a piss and take a picture!" Liu Aiying couldn't stand listening anymore and jumped out to curse the shameless Liu Heping.

After Jiang Qiuyue was shocked, she realized that this was what the other party had planned all along. He was an extremely insidious villain!

There was a roar in the crowd. Everyone was guessing whether what Liu Heping said was true or false. However, everyone secretly believed that it was false. Putting Soldier Peng and Liu Heping together, they would be in the same sky and on the earth. Even a fool girl knows what to do. How to choose? Why would Jiang Zhiqing fall in love with a soft-hearted person who is ruining his reputation?

Maybe Liu Heping really fell in love with someone else's new bicycle and wanted to blackmail him by making a fuss.

"Everyone, please be quiet. In order to show my innocence, and so that my fiancé will not get misunderstood when he comes back, I have no choice but to take a method to make Comrade Liu Heping tell the truth." Jiang Qiuyue smiled, stared at Liu Heping and said very gently. .

When everyone saw what she said, they all wanted to know how she could wash away the dirty water she poured on her body. After all, if Liu Heping was so shameless that he insisted on saying there was something fishy between the two of them and then blackmailed the bicycle, the woman would definitely suffer in the end.

Liu Lanhua saw that what Jiang Qiuyue said was reasonable and well-founded. She was obviously not the one who would do the bad things in the rumors. And seeing that she seemed to have a way to deal with it, she decided to see how to solve it first. If it didn't work, she would still be the one to do it. Well, we can't let our son's savior suffer injustice.

"Liu Heping, come here, don't you want a bicycle? Come here and I'll tell you." Jiang Qiuyue waved to Liu Heping, the dark and angry expression on his face became dull, but his gentle voice made people feel uncomfortable.

However, Liu Heping wanted to get the bicycle and did not notice anything unusual in Jiang Qiuyue's tone. He also fantasized about riding in the fields in high spirits in the future. By the way, he could fulfill Gao Yunmei's request last time and go to the county to inspect the use of bicycles next time. There she goes.

He walked into Jiang Qiuyue with bright eyes. The anticipation in his heart and the joy of being about to achieve his goal made him almost unable to hold back his expression of rejection and couldn't bear the other party's mistakes.

Unexpectedly, when Liu Heping approached, Jiang Qiuyue quickly grabbed him by the back collar, stabbed him to the ground, grabbed him with his fists and hit him on the head and face.

Since reasoning doesn't make sense, beat him half to death and see if he still tells the truth!

When Liu Aiying saw this situation, she immediately became excited and asked her to say that she should give this scoundrel a lesson first, so she picked up the big broom behind the door and jumped up to block everyone who reacted and wanted to stop him.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 108
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 107Next chapter: Chapter 109
Liu Heping was a weakling, unable to carry with his shoulders or lift with his hands. He was no match for Jiang Qiuyue, and was almost beaten into a pig's head by her.

In addition, he was not someone who could endure suffering. After the beating, he was pulled away by the villagers and Liu Lanhua asked him in person what he had to say.

With Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying watching him eagerly, Liu Heping did not dare to tell lies anymore, and vaguely explained his little plan, clearing Jiang Qiuyue's innocence.

Although the villagers disapproved of Jiang Zhiqing's rash action, who asked Liu Heping to pour sewage on people? The rabbits bit people when they were intimidated, so they could just beat them up and tell the truth.

Gao Yunmei jumped out and jumped very hard at the beginning. When the fight started, she saw that she was serious about it, so she immediately protected her stomach and hid back. Now she saw that Liu Heping had been taught a lesson, told everything, and lay down on the ground to wake him up. .

"Ouch, my belly, Ouch, my child... help... hurry up... to the hospital..."

Her screams frightened everyone out of their contempt for Liu Heping, and saw that she didn't look like she was faking it. He looked like he was pregnant, so he knew he might have fetal motility, so he didn't care whether the accusation was false or not, it was important to save people quickly.

Some people wanted to go to the village health center to invite the barefoot doctor to see Gao Yunmei, but she was unwilling. She just kept complaining about the pain and said she had to go to the county hospital. She didn't believe it in other places.

When she said this, the people around her who were friends with the barefoot doctor were stunned and offended, so they just threw away their sleeves and ignored him.

But after all, it was a matter of one person and two lives. As the director of women's affairs, Liu Lanhua could not leave a pregnant woman with fetal motility and ask someone to call her family's Liu Da to set up a donkey cart and prepare to quickly send Gao Yunmei to the county hospital.

However, Gao Yunmei was unwilling. She disliked the donkey cart being too bumpy and the baby in her belly couldn't bear it. It would be great if there was a bicycle that could take her there. It would be fast and smooth.

Liu Lanhua: "..." It feels like all the good intentions are being fed to the dog.

Dislike the bumpy ride of the donkey cart? Is the bike fast and stable? Give your fucking shit! Who has never ridden a bicycle?

"Bicycles are bumpier on dirt roads than donkey carts." Jiang Qiuyue stabbed her at the right moment, ignoring the expectant looks of Liu Heping and Gao Yunmei.

She said she had a stomach ache and had fetal irritation. She probably thought the blackmail would not work, so she decided to use it first, and then it would become theirs. It was a good idea.

Liu Aiying also agreed. She sat in the back seat and let Jiang Qiuyue take her. It was okay after sitting for a while, but her buttocks became numb after a long time. It was not comfortable to ride in a donkey cart, let alone a pregnant woman.

"Comrade Gao, why doesn't your stomach hurt anymore?" Liu Aiying looked down at Gao Yunmei, who was lying on the ground acting like a fool, and pointed at her stomach and sneered.

Gao Yunmei's expression changed and she started wailing again, feeling even more miserable than before. However, the atmosphere in the venue was extremely awkward, because anyone with eyes could probably tell that she was just faking it.

But even if she knew Gao Yunmei was faking, she couldn't leave her alone. After all, she was a pregnant woman. What would happen if something really happened, so Liu Lanhua's donkey cart came out of her house in less than a moment and rushed to the door of the breeding office. .

Gao Yunmei didn't want to ride in the donkey cart, so she was kicking her legs and lying on the ground unable to get up. Wang Dani happened to see her coming after hearing the news.

It was about her eldest grandson. Wang Dani didn't even care about the daughter-in-law she had coaxed and supported in the past. She slapped Gao Yunmei twice on the face and scolded Gao Yunmei for being ignorant and wanted to harm her eldest grandson and cut off her family. Gao Yunmei was confused.

Everyone took advantage of Gao Yunmei's dazed and quiet time to quickly put him on the donkey cart. Wang Dani jumped on the donkey cart and went to the county hospital with Liu Lanhua and his wife. They didn't even see their son Liu Heping who was lying on the ground not far away with a bruised nose and face.

After they left, the villagers shook their heads and sighed. Liu Heping secretly glanced at Jiang Qiuyue with his swollen eyes, and was frightened by Liu Aiying raising his fist. He was trembling all over and immediately wiped the soles of his feet with oil. You have to be fast and run to chase the donkey cart.

Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying took a breath this time. Liu Aiying asked Jiang Qiuyue to close the courtyard door and hide. If Wang Dani knew that they beat her son, she would not let it go and might cause trouble.

Liu Aiying didn't care. If Wang Dani dared to go to her, even the people in the Educated Youth Academy would not let their own people suffer, and when they scolded each other, it was not certain who scolded whom.

But here in Jiang Qiuyue, if Wang Dani is really cruel and comes to make trouble, she will definitely not be able to deal with that scoundrel when she is alone. It is best to close the courtyard door tightly and ignore her.

After this incident, Wang Dani's family has lost all face in the village. If she really comes out to curse, everyone will not have a good impression of that family except Jiang Qiuyue who doesn't want to cause trouble. What a big guy to scold. They won't believe it anymore.

In short, after Jiang Qiuyue beat Liu Heping violently, it was time to show off to the enemy and restore his image with weakness.

Liu Aiying stayed with Jiang Qiuyue at the breeding office all afternoon. After feeding the pigs for the last time, she warned Jiang Qiuyue before leaving, telling her not to hold her breath and open the door.

Jiang Qiuyue was so angry that she specially cooked a sumptuous meal in the evening and ate it slowly on the stone table in the courtyard.

When night fell, Wang Dani came over and slapped the door a few times at first. Jiang Qiuyue ignored her and started to stand at the door and cursed, and all the unpleasant nonsense came out.

Jiang Qiuyue sat in the courtyard eating and drinking as usual, treating the sounds outside as dogs barking and not paying attention.

It was originally night time, when everyone was about to fall asleep, Wang Dani was cursing at the door of the breeding place, and it was not like there were no homes around the breeding place. The closest one was the house of the team leader next door, and her scolding noises disturbed the surrounding neighbors.

Some people think that Wang Dani is still restless as a widow, so they talk to her with disdain, but they can tolerate it. For people like her, the more they talk to her, the more energetic she becomes and the more noisy she becomes, so they just ignore it and wait until she has finished scolding her. The strength returned.

But there are still some people who can't tolerate her acting recklessly. Indulging Wang Dani's behavior is like an offense to their majesty and is unforgivable.

Jiang Qiuyue's ears moved and she heard the cry of a child from next door. She was probably awakened by Wang Dani's noise.

Wang Dani was still like a madman, squatting outside the breeding office door and yelling and swearing, which was unbearable.

At this time, she didn't feel any shame that her son and daughter-in-law were blackmailing others. Instead, she thought that her son was beaten up by a helpless young educated youth with a bruised nose and face, and she had to recover the situation and get compensation, otherwise she would not give up.

So after she took her daughter-in-law home and settled her down, she immediately found a breeding place where only some young educated youth was present and came to the door. She would not have pulled Xiao Nizi by her hair, scratched her face, and made her kneel down to beg for mercy and give her everything. The surname is Wang!

But after arriving, I discovered that the door of the breeding place was so damn strong that if the door was bolted from the inside, it would not open no matter how hard it banged from the outside. Most of Wang Dani's plans that had been going on in her heart were suddenly ruined, and she could only curse at the door. Let out a breath.

However, before she could finish her scolding, Liu Jianguo came out from next door with a flashlight, followed by Old Mrs. Liu.

If there was only Liu Jianguo, a grown man, even if he was the captain, Wang Dani would be brave enough to play rough with him. But when she saw Mrs. Liu, Wang Dani was like a mouse meeting a cat. She shivered all over and scolded him. His ferocious aura instantly faded, and he looked very scared of the old man.

At this moment, the sky was completely dark, and snowflakes began to fall in the air.

Old Mrs. Liu walked up to Wang Dani calmly under the light of the flashlight held by her eldest son. The narrator Liu Jianguo's face was dark and ugly, and he thought Wang Dani was too troublesome.

"Aunt, aunt, why did you come out in the middle of the night?" Wang Dani shivered, not sure whether it was because of the cold or because of fear.

"You know it's the middle of the night. You're so careless that you even woke up and scared me." Mrs. Liu scolded directly.

Wang Dani felt aggrieved. The whole village was bullying her family, and now even this damn evil woman was meddling in her own business!

"Follow me, go home and tell me what grievances you have." Looking at the vicious expression on her face, Old Mrs. Liu obviously couldn't explain it clearly in a few sentences, so she simply took the person home first. The eldest granddaughter-in-law said together, don't disturb the neighbors' rest.

After the sounds outside disappeared, Jiang Qiuyue listened quietly in the yard for a while and made sure that the people had left. Then she started to pack the dishes and prepare to go to the captain's house tomorrow.

The flies in Wang Dani's family must be suppressed by someone, otherwise Jiang Qiuyue is really no match for them in terms of being shameless and noisy.

And the captain's family happens to be a good choice. Why not use it if you have a backer? There is no need to fight to the death on your own if you can rely on your support. It is best not to do stupid things that injure the enemy by one thousand and damage yourself by eight hundred.

After breakfast the next day, Jiang Qiuyue found a suitable time, took the prepared gifts, and knocked on the door next door... When Jiang Qiuyue said goodbye to

Liu Jianguo, Liu Lanhua sent her off with a smile on her face. He came out and said something to reassure her that it was nothing serious.

After Jiang Qiuyue exchanged greetings with her, she returned to the breeding office and laughed easily when she saw Liu Aiying's worried look.

A pack of cigarettes, two bottles of Erguotou and some tickets were successfully exchanged for the captain's family to resolve the matter and get rid of Wang Dani's family's disgusting dog-skin plaster.

"As long as it's settled, you should stay at home and hide for now. Don't go out and wander around, in case they take revenge privately." Liu Aiying was relieved when she heard that Jiang Qiuyue asked the captain to intervene.

After this incident, Liu Aiying also understood the reason why Jiang Qiuyue could usually not do anything. It was really satisfying to hit someone for a while, and the older one came after beating the younger ones. The solution to the subsequent troubles must be figured out, otherwise it is easy to get angry and burn oneself. .

Jiang Qiuyue has been staying at the breeding place honestly for the next few days without ever stepping out of the gate. If there is anything that needs to be done, Liu Aiying rushes to do it without her having to say anything.

During this period, Wang Dani did not come to trouble Jiang Qiuyue again. I don't know how the captain's family did it.

Although Wang Dani has calmed down, her family has never calmed down.

According to the gossip Liu Aiying heard, Gao Yunmei relied on the lump in her belly at home and ordered Liu Heping to do this and that every day. She also despised him for being incompetent, cowardly and not a man, and even sneered at Wang Dani to embarrass him.

But who made her pregnant with the precious egg? For the sake of their future son/grandson, Liu Heping and his mother could only support and coax her, but there was nothing they could do to her.

After several confrontations, Gao Yunmei felt that she had found a way to be proud at home, and began to make trouble non-stop. Liu Heping, who was struggling, soon became a human being.

Wang Dani was also depressed by the commotion and had no energy to quietly take revenge on the little educated youth who was protected by the captain's family.

It's just that if you walk too much at night, you will always encounter ghosts. If you do it too harshly, you may hurt yourself. In the process of finding pleasure in life by squeezing Liu Heping and his mother, Gao Yunmei accidentally gave her own reliance to him. Gone.

It is said that when Gao Yunmei was chasing Liu Heping as a punching bag, Gao Yunmei stepped on water and fell, and successfully miscarried.

When Jiang Qiuyue heard the news, the melon seeds in her mouth almost fell, "Aborted?" "Yes, I heard that he

is still a boy who is about to mature. Wang Dani is going crazy." Liu Aiying sighed, what a pity, It's a pity that a little life was lost and he died before he could grow up.

Jiang Qiuyue was a little Spartan for a while. Wasn't Gao Yunmei pregnant with twins for the first time? Maybe the time and place were wrong, and the child I was carrying became one?

It's such a shame that I have to wait a few more months to give birth.

Before the two of them could lament this for a moment, the radio at the captain's home suddenly rang, bringing good news that surprised Jiang Qiuyue.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 109
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 108Next chapter: Chapter 110
"After inspection and approval by the Chairman, the revolutionary ideology, spirit and consciousness of the older generation of revolutionary marshals are worthy of learning from all of us. It has been decided to reinstate the following revolutionary senior marshals to their original positions..." The female announcer on the radio broadcast this shocking message in a round tone

. The current events in Kyoto from all over the world indicate that this day is about to change.

Jiang Qiuyue listened carefully to the list of those who had been reinstated to their original posts. There were actually not many people on it. When she finally heard that there was a person named Peng, she couldn't help but have a happy smile on her face.

That name must be the old man. Those old people have finally waited for this day. I'm really happy for them.

Although I had known that this step would happen for a long time, it was not until I heard the result that my worries were finally settled.

It's a pity that Peng Jingye doesn't know where he is right now, otherwise the two of them would have celebrated in private.

"Why are you smiling so happily? Are there people you know on the list published above?" Liu Aiying asked suspiciously when she saw her reaction after listening to the broadcast. Thinking that she was from Kyoto and her family background seemed unusual.

Jiang Qiuyue controlled her expression, shook her head with a chuckle, and did not answer her question. She just pointed in the direction of Kyoto and said, "This is a signal. Everyone's life should be easier in the future." Liu Aiying seemed to understand

. He nodded and didn't ask any more questions.

After a few days, Jiang Qiuyue finally stepped out of the breeding place. She wanted to visit the political commissar, send some things, and inquire about Peng Jingye's situation, but she couldn't find anyone.

Liu Jianguo said that the political commissar was picked up by someone in the evening. Jiang Qiuyue guessed that he should be someone from Kyoto. After all, several big bosses have come out. It is normal to recall the former capable men. But he doesn’t know where the political commissar belongs. People on one side.

Perhaps the political commissar said something to Liu Jianguo when he left, letting him know a little bit about the relationship between Marshal Peng and Peng Jingye. When Jiang Qiuyue came to Liu Jianguo to inquire about the news, he easily let it go and told her. He also wanted to tell her a few days ago When he returned the gift to her, he felt like he was treating her as a guest.

Since it was something given away, Jiang Qiuyue would definitely not take it back and directly rejected it. When she went back, she thought that the political commissar was really powerful. Before leaving, she found a local coward who was not as good as the county magistrate as her backer.

Jiang Qiuyue was grateful in her heart, but a little regretful that she didn't say goodbye to her. Maybe she left in a hurry, so she left quietly. She hoped to see him again when he returned to Kyoto in the future.

Later, Jiang Qiuyue felt that someone from above was protecting her.

In the past, whenever Jiang Qiuyue caused trouble, the captain's family would usually watch and wait until she couldn't solve the problem before helping. Then Jiang Qiuyue would owe favors and take things to repay the debts.

For example, Liu Lanhua and the others couldn't possibly be unaware of the specious rumors that had spread in the village, but at the same time, they didn't know whether Jiang Qiuyue had done anything, so they first stayed out of the matter and watched the situation, not wanting to make a fuss, and then waited until they were sure that Jiang Qiuyue was innocent. , and they only took action when gifts were given.

Of course, Jiang Qiuyue is not complaining or resenting that they didn't help in time. After all, no one should be naturally kind to anyone. They have their own considerations and principles. They can help those who can, and they don't want to hurt anyone who harms their family.

It's just a little bit of love on the premise of protecting the interests of both parties.

But now, the unfavorable rumors about Jiang Qiuyue in the village due to Gao Yunmei's miscarriage were squashed by the captain's family before they spread.

The main difference between before and after is that Liu Jianguo learned a little bit about the two people's life experiences from the political commissar, and coupled with the familiar surnames broadcast every day on the radio, he finally knew that there were two little ancestors beside them, so why not take care of them? .

Whether it was because she was afraid of the official power of the boss or because she really wanted to take care of the descendants of the older revolutionary generation, Jiang Qiuyue didn't pay attention to those things. Anyway, she benefited in the end.

It's just that Jiang Qiuyue's visits to the next door gradually became less and less, and her previous social friendship changed. She simply stayed at the breeding place and waited for Peng Jingye to come back.

Fortunately, Liu Aiying was still there to talk to, and the two of them continued their work of feeding the pigs and cleaning the pig pens. Occasionally, Jiang Qiuyue would get some delicious food to satisfy their cravings.

When the snow on the roof first melted, Jiang Qiuyue did not wait for Peng Jingye, who had not returned yet, but received a recruitment notice from the steel plant.

Isn't there a river next to Linhe Village? If you walk a few miles down the river, you can see a large bare mountain. At the foot of the mountain, there are several towering chimneys built next to the river. This is where the steel plant is located.

The big chimney is emitting thick smoke all the time every day and every night. There are a series of houses scattered below, with a wall surrounding the outside. It looks very closed, and you need to get a certificate for entry and exit.

In fact, the factory recruitment at this time is all done internally, and any positions are taken by internal employees who introduce them to relatives, so the positions released this time are temporary, and they can only get a small salary and benefits, and they cannot apply for their hukou. And then change the identity.

But even so, there are many people who are aiming at the position, with the idea of getting in first, and maybe they will have the opportunity to become a full-time employee in the future.

However, if this were the case, those sharp-eyed internal employees would have been snatched up and divided by their own family members or relatives, and there would be no need to issue notices to recruit workers.

After all, those jobs have high requirements and require knowledge and skills, that is, they must have real products in their stomachs. Relying on connections and words is not enough, so the recruitment information was sent to the production captains of several surrounding villages. The main thing is to find a few useful educated youths to take over.

Liu Jianguo gathered the educated youth together and explained to them all the details. Those who wanted to go could ask him for a certificate to sign up. Whether they could get in would depend on their abilities.

The educated youths looked at each other and wanted to go.

Although you cannot change your household registration or change your status from a farmer to a worker, it is still a way up. You may have a wider horizon and more opportunities after entering, and what if you become a full-time employee.

Even if you can't turn your head, you can still be considered a half-worker. It's better than digging in the fields and having to face the loess with your back to the sky.

The educated youths all issued certificates and borrowed donkey carts early the next morning to go to the steel plant to inquire about the situation. Some of the dozen or so people were extremely nervous, some were indifferent and indifferent, and some were embarrassed and hesitant.

When they arrived outside the gate of the steel plant, everyone found that there were educated youths from other villages who had arrived earlier than them. Everyone stood in a group of villages, shivering in the cold winter morning in the north wind.

But even though they were sneezing and having runny noses from the cold, no one quit and wanted to leave. They were all nervously waiting for the steel plant employees to go to work. When there were people at the small window at the gate, they could sign up then.

Jiang Qiuyue and the others were lucky. Chen Zhonghua found a corner sheltered from the wind, not far from the door. Each of them wore thicker clothes so they wouldn't be too cold.

It's just that being outdoors in the ice and snow, the cold wind is blowing, which can't help but make your hands and feet cold, so in the area outside the door, apart from everyone's whispered discussions, there is only the sound of people rubbing their hands and breathing and stamping their feet to keep warm.

Jiang Qiuyue was wrapped tightly, wearing a down jacket, scarf, hat, ear warmers, thick cotton boots, and rabbit fur gloves on her hands. She held a warm kettle and drank a sip of hot water from time to time to warm herself up.

Liu Aiying covered her face and cuddled up next to her. She was thankful that she had listened to her advice and put on all her equipment when she went out, otherwise she would not have frozen to death right now.

Liu Aiying also wore gloves, ear warmers and a neck scarf, which were made of rabbit skin. The white plush ones looked very good and were quite warm.

Compared with Jiang Qiuyue's attitude towards this recruitment, it doesn't matter whether she gets in or not, Liu Aiying hopes to be recruited. After all, it is an opportunity. If she can get in, she will be one step closer to returning to the city.

But it didn't matter if she couldn't get in. The worst she could do was go back and take over the pig raising work. She felt that Comrade Jiang could get in, based on her intuition. Combined with Comrade Jiang's previous plan to raise pigs in the brigade, it will be good to raise pigs by then. There is also no need to work in the fields. Maybe you can learn a few tricks from Comrade Wang Xiaohong.

After thinking clearly about the forward and backward options, Liu Aiying felt calm, and she and Jiang Qiuyue leaned together, chatting and laughing, and no longer felt uneasy.

When the sun rose, Jiang Qiuyue looked at her watch. At about eight o'clock, workers from the steel plant were coming to work one after another on foot or on bicycles. The educated youths who were blocking the door to take shelter from the wind quickly stepped aside. He didn't dare to say anything in his white eyes.

After waiting for about half an hour, the workers were almost done entering. The steel factory door slammed shut again, and then the small iron window next to it opened, allowing the educated youth to start signing up.

After hearing this, people, whether close to or far away from the small bars, rushed forward to grab the registration form thrown out by the staff. Finally, they lined up one by one under the scolding of the other party.

Jiang Qiuyue finally received one, and instead of fighting for the pen in the small iron window, she took out a pen from her bag, put the paper on the bag, squatted there and started filling it out.

Name, identity, place of origin, relationship, expertise... Each item is a column. The first one is the applicant's identity and organizational relationship. If the applicant has a bad composition, he will probably be removed.

Jiang Qiuyue quickly finished writing and handed the pen to Liu Aiying who was waiting aside. After that, they all filled out the form as quickly as possible using the ink in the pen.

Those who completed the form had to go to the small bars and hand it in in person. When Jiang Qiuyue went to hand it in, she could clearly feel that the people inside were observing the applicants who handed in the form.

After most of the people present had handed over, the little behind bars suddenly took back their pens and stopped accepting them, probably because they had collected enough copies.

A female educated youth from another village came to Jiang Qiuyue to borrow a pen. Jiang Qiuyue looked at the closed small iron window and lent her the pen as she kept crying.

It's useless. People won't accept it if they say they won't. It's not the pen's problem.

Sure enough, the female educated youth and her group of unfinished people used Jiang Qiuyue's pen to fill out the form. When they hurriedly knocked on the bars to submit it, no one inside paid any attention to her, and there was no intention of opening the bars.

Seeing this, other people who had also not had time to hand in had no choice but to stop coming forward in despair and stayed where they were, reluctant to leave, wanting to see if there was any chance in the future.

The female educated youths may have had the same idea. They stood by the small iron window holding the forms, waiting for the people inside to show up.

But it was to no avail. Everyone present felt that they had waited for a long time before the small bars were reopened. However, they were indifferent to the form handed over by the female educated youth. They just threw it out and scattered it on the floor, saying that they would not accept it anymore.

After the female educated youths got out of the way in frustration, the staff who showed up announced the results of the first round of screening. Those whose names were read out could stay for the exam in person.

At this time, everyone who had handed in the form stood up and listened nervously to him reading out the list, as if they were waiting for fate.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 110
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 109Next chapter: Chapter 111
Jiang Qiuyue waited quietly. When she heard the staff in the small window read her name, a smile slowly appeared on her face.

After the entire list was read out, basically all the educated youth from Linhe Village were shortlisted.

And Jiang Qiuyue found that those who had cold symptoms or looked weak were basically dismissed. It seemed that when the form was submitted, the people inside also observed the physical fitness of the applicants.

A small number of educated youths were removed just outside the door, and the remaining people were led by the staff inside through the small door and transferred to a large room to take the exam.

Jiang Qiuyue looked around after entering. The tables and stools were neatly arranged, and there were several windows in the innermost part. It looked a bit like a canteen in a steel factory.

The middle-aged man who brought them in asked them to choose a table to sit down at, and gave each of them a piece of paper and a pencil, saying that they were going to start answering questions.

Jiang Qiuyue browsed her test paper up and down. There were several small questions and big questions printed on it.

First, fill in a few quotations from the chairman and express your feelings for the organization. This is an examination of political ideology. Next, I asked a few technical questions, and finally asked if I knew a foreign language.

Jiang Qiuyue first honestly wrote a few words from the chairman, then boasted about her passion for the organization, and then considered writing down some technical knowledge points.

As for foreign languages, she knows some English, which is a must. People in China who have attended compulsory education will basically know a little bit of this foreign language. What's more, she has graduated from college, and she also knows a little Russian.

Of the two subjects I know, I can read and write in English, and I can only listen to Russian.

This kind of academic question cannot be faked. Jiang Qiuyue wrote down clearly what she had mastered in a pragmatic and realistic manner.

After finishing the test paper, Jiang Qiuyue checked it again. She observed from the corner of her eye that someone had handed it in, so she stood up, handed it in, and sat back down.

During this process, Jiang Qiuyue discovered something very speechless. She noticed that some people actually wrote the entire article with quotations from the Chairman, whether it was political issues in the front or technical issues in the back... The steel plant was obviously

... They want to recruit a group of educated youths who have no ideological errors and have real materials to solve problems that their internal staff cannot solve. I wonder if they will recruit people who write quotations for show.

Speaking of which, the practices of the steel plant are also very confusing. The people within the company do not have the ability to solve the problem. They want to find people from outside to do the work for them, but they do not want to provide them with corresponding welfare benefits, so they only spend a little money on food and grass.

And it can be seen from the morning that the formal workers seem to look down on the educated youth who moved to the countryside and became farmers.

This is like the phenomenon of regular workers and temporary workers in later generations. Regular workers have mediocre abilities and receive high wages and benefits but do not have to do anything. They drink tea and read newspapers every day to pass the time, while temporary workers mainly do tasks that formal workers don’t want to do or can’t do. Although I did it, I received very little salary and no benefits at all.

Often at times like this, regular workers still have a sense of superiority, feeling they are superior to temporary workers and look down upon them.

It's really heartbreaking to encounter this kind of thing.

But now, more than a hundred educated youth are vying for the opportunity to work as temporary workers, and even the dozens of people who were selected in the first round have no chance of getting through the door.

This is the reality and helplessness of the times. If you cannot bear it and adapt, you will only be beaten to death on the beach by the trend.

Jiang Qiuyue sighed with emotion, sat down and waited quietly, waiting for everyone to finish the exam and see how many more people would be eliminated in this round.

After all the last dozens of test papers were handed in, the staff announced that they would announce the test results when they got to work in the afternoon and asked them to come back in the afternoon.

It turned out to be noon time.

After the staff finished speaking, they asked people to lead the educated youth out. A group of people were in a nervous mood. No one was in the mood to have lunch. They just wanted to know whether they had passed or not as soon as possible.

But on other people's territory, you can only obey the other party's arrangements, close the door and leave the person outside when you tell them to leave.

The weather when the snow melts is colder than the snow. Even at noon in the middle of the sun, the air is still chilly. Coupled with the wind, it is unbearable for people to stay for a long time.

Some of the people who had been kicked out before left, and some were waiting outside unwillingly. When they saw them coming out, they all gathered around and asked what was going on inside.

Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying squeezed out from the crowd and joined Chen Zhonghua and the others. They discussed where to have lunch and whether to go back.

The agreement they made with Liu Jianguo at that time was that the donkey cart would pick up and drop off in the morning and evening. If they wanted to go back now, they could only walk back. It was probably already mid-afternoon, and they would probably miss the time to announce the test results. What if? It would be bad to miss out on opportunities.

Finally, after discussing for a while, everyone decided to go to the county state-owned restaurant for a meal to put some food in their stomachs. Even if they didn't get into the steel factory in the end, it would be fine to have a meal together.

Lan County is actually not far from the steel factory. Most of the employees who ride bicycles to work in the morning are people who live in Lan County and supply food.

It takes more than half an hour to walk from the steel factory to the county seat of Lan County. With the time to go back and forth, plus the time to eat, it is almost time for the steel factory to go to work in the afternoon, which is just right.

So, Jiang Qiuyue and the others pooled their meal tickets and money, and the group of people deliberately did not talk about the exam, and walked to Lan County talking and laughing. Some of the educated youths in other villages had the same plan as them, and a few of them followed behind.

When they arrived at the state-owned hotel, there were quite a lot of people there eating, buying vegetables and meat. Even though the weather was so cold, the attitude of the waiters was very bad. There were also many people who wanted to spend some food stamps to buy some meat dishes to satisfy their cravings.

Jiang Qiuyue and the others went in to find a big table and sat down. Chen Zhonghua took the food stamps he had gathered to see what dishes were available.

Jiang Qiuyue still remembers the last time she and Peng Jingye ate together, the waiter was very nice and the customer ordered. But now this trip is about what they cook and what the diners eat.

The waiter rolled his eyes and said impatiently, saying that he would eat if he liked it, or he would throw it away if he didn't.

This differential treatment is really frustrating.

However, Chen Zhonghua originally had a good image. After a period of recuperation with no shortage of food, he is now dressed decently, elegant and gentle. When facing the busy and irritable waiter, he could not make the other party look ugly and successfully bought enough food. .

Chen Zhonghua came back with the license plate, and after waiting for a while, the waiter called for their table's food. Lin Wenqing and Fang Weidong, several male educated youths, immediately got up to get it.

After that, several plates were prepared one after another. Their table was filled with stir-fried Chinese cabbage, stir-fried radish and vermicelli, stewed bacon with cabbage, boiled spinach, etc. There was only one dish of bacon, and the rest were mostly vegetarian, plus a bowl of bacon. Steamed sweet potatoes.

Although there are only a few plates, the portions are very affordable, and they are all served in large plates and bowls. With the filling sweet potatoes, it can definitely be eaten as lunch.

Moreover, state-owned restaurants use large amounts of oil for cooking, and the smell is really fragrant. The chef's skills are also good, and eating vegetables is almost like eating meat.

During this period, Wang Lian and Sun Hongri, who followed everyone silently, were as quiet as chickens. After experiencing a period of starvation, they finally learned to obey Chen Zhonghua's arrangements and leadership, and did not dare to jump around to take advantage of time. Of course, he rushed the hardest.

That's the case on the surface. As for what they have in mind privately, I believe that Chen Zhonghua and several old educated youths can definitely teach them how to behave.

The meal was finished quickly, and the last vegetable soup on the table was divided between two people and eaten with sweet potatoes. The waiter gave him several sidelong glances with disdain.

Fortunately, the two of them are thick-skinned enough. As long as they can eat enough, no matter what others think, there will still be people who can't eat.

Among the few waves of educated youth who came later than Jiang Qiuyue and the others, some of them didn't get to eat.

Some barely managed to grab some leftover soup, and some arrived late and had nothing to eat at all.

It was clear that there was a fragrant aroma coming from the kitchen, but the waiter was so awesome that he refused to sell it, so the educated youth had no choice but to buy some hot water mats.

Who let the hotel be a state-owned hotel? It just has capital.

When Chen Zhonghua saw that they had finished eating, he asked if anyone wanted to buy anything, so he bought it on the way. There would probably be something else going on at the steel plant in the afternoon, and everyone would take the donkey cart back together after that. He didn't have time to come over again. trip.

Everyone shook their heads, thinking about the exam results in their hearts. They wanted to have a hot meal to fill their stomachs, and they didn't have other thoughts about shopping at the supply and marketing cooperative.

They walked very quickly when they arrived and ate even faster. It was still early, so they walked back slowly under the warm sunshine. They arrived at the gate of the steel plant around one o'clock. There were already people waiting there, maybe some people had been waiting. In the cold wind, I never left.

Jiang Qiuyue continued to hide in the leeward place and waited, watching people coming back one after another. In the end, those present were basically those who took the exam in the morning. Those who had brushed off for the first time should have gone back.

At about two o'clock in the afternoon, the small door next to the big iron gate opened, and the staff called on the names to enter, but the others were obviously brushed off.

Jiang Qiuyue was lucky enough to enter the next round. Among the male educated youths, the two little transparent ones and Wang Liansun and Hongri failed, as did Fang Weidong. It was equivalent to losing more than half of the educated youths in Linhe Village at once.

Jiang Qiuyue went in with Liu Aiying, Chen Zhonghua, and Lin Wenqing, and was still led to the canteen where the exam was held. There was a smell of food in the air. It must have been cooked at noon.

This time, there are roughly thirty or forty people left. It is said that they have to answer questions directly face-to-face with factory leaders or engineers to see if they are suitable, which is equivalent to an interview.

Afterwards, the door to the cafeteria opened, and a dozen people in work clothes came in. They should be the department leaders and engineers of the steel plant as the staff said.

They were sitting behind the desk in the row in front, each holding a stack of paper and a pen for recording.

When Jiang Qiuyue raised her head to observe, she saw an old friend among those people who was very surprising but natural.

He has a head full of messy black and white hair, a skinny figure, and his complexion is better than before. He is wearing a cotton coat and cotton shoes that should be uniform from the steel factory. His eyes are bright and lively, and he still seems to be in good spirits.

It was the old professor who used to live in the cowshed of Linhe Village and was knowledgeable and proficient in many languages.

I still remember that when Jiang Qiuyue and Peng Jingye were dating for the first time, they met him halfway on the field ridge, and Peng Jingye gave him a fish as a show of respect.

Since that time, Jiang Qiuyue has not seen him again. She originally thought that she would not meet him if he did not go out for activities, but it turned out that he was quietly arranged here.

Sure enough, national construction is inseparable from talents, and talents are always useful.

Jiang Qiuyue saw the respectable old professor again and saw him glancing towards her, and she made some guesses in her heart.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 5.1K 124
In her previous life, Li Qinghe married into the Xu family with pomp and splendor but was treated coldly and ignored by everyone in the household she...
29.1K 1.4K 28
A story of time, distance and patience. It wasn't love at first sight. It was gradual, slow and building. It first started with a little curiosity. I...
215K 3.6K 78
Jiang Nuan, a charming girl from a rich family, was horrified to find that she had transmigrated into a book called "Rebirth of the Army Wife's Count...
815K 24.5K 200
Lin Qing He transmigrated into a novel and became one of its cannon fodders. The novel's background is non-viable 1960s, a time of want to eat but no...