Dracoria: A New World (Book 1)

By NovaFornax

Dracoria: A New World (Book 1) Story Description: The story revolves around a woman from earth named Ashley S... More

Story Details
Chapter 1: Graduation
Chapter 2: Distant Emergence
Chapter 3: Visions
Chapter 4: Tragedy
Chapter 5: A Uncle's Message
Chapter 6: Preparations
Chapter 7: Entering the Portal
Chapter 8: A New World
Chapter 9: A New Town
Chapter 10: A Taste of America
Chapter 11: The Meeting with the King
Chapter 12: Choosing a Master
Chapter 13: The Eye
Chapter 14: First Tasks
Chapter 15: Imprisonment
Chapter 16: Echoes of Genesis
Chapter 17: Kidnapped
Chapter 18: Verax's Vengeance
Chapter 19: A Second Chance
Chapter 20: Peaceful Day and a Mystery
Chapter 21: A New Home
Characters of the Story: [From Chapter 1 to 21]
Chapter 22: Exploring
Chapter 23: Unknown Facility
Chapter 24: The Change of Laws
Chapter 25: Draconic Tyranny
Chapter 26: American Bloodshed
Chapter 27: Plans for a New Kingdom
Chapter 28: Silah's Encounter
Chapter 29: Foundation of a New Kingdom
Chapter 30: Project Genesis
Chapter 31: Days of Training
Chapter 32: Freeing Sidney Village
Chapter 33: Drexath's Treason
Chapter 34: Love and Binding
Chapter 35: Facilities
Chapter 36: Mysteries of the Precursors
Chapter 37: Destiny
Chapter 38: Krex's and Sarah Marriage
Chapter 39: Sarah's training
Chapter 40: The Forest Guardian
Characters of the story: [Chapter 20 to 41]
Chapter 42: Xantarian Attack
Chapter 43: Dragon Rider Training
Chapter 44: Arc Magic Bound
Chapter 45: Locking
Chapter 46: Protonic Rise
Chapter 47: Starfall
Chapter 48: Remnants

Chapter 41: Amilda's Master

4 0 0
By NovaFornax

Southern Islets / Central Islet / Midday

Mirnevir came to me and said that day something I would never anticipate from him but it was predictable I would think he would do something like this. We are currently at the plaza that is still under construction with several buildings around.

Mirnevir: Im being serious my lord, she has the same abilities as mines!

King Verax: Then I grant you permission to take her as your student Mirnevir. Im just surprised to find out she has your abilities!

Mirnevir: Same here! Well I will talk to her, thank you my lord!

He proceed to bow and left the area and took off towards the capital Islet, moments later he land and saw Sarah around and he landed.

Mirnevir: Sarah!

Sarah: Mir! Is a surprise to see you around here! What do you need?

Mirnevir: I need to talk with Amilda, have you see her?

Sarah: Oh yes! She's with her mother in the forest of this Islet! You can go to her!

Mirnevir: Perfect! Well thank you for letting me know! (He took off and flew to the forest of the capital Islet)

He was flying above and looking down to the trees for Amilda and he sees her on a opening area chopping wood to carry them for construction, he proceed to land.

Amilda: (Coming to him) Mirnevir! I never expect to see you here! what is it?

Mirnevir: I talked with King Verax and gave me permission of what you and I we talked about.

Amilda: (Gasp!!) Really!? So that means??

Mirnevir: But first I need to talk with you mom about this. Where is she?

Amilda: (Calling her) Mom!!

Amalda: (Coming) Ill be there one second!! (Exiting the woods) Oh! Mirnevir!! Is good to see you! What is it?

Mirnevir: So im sure you are aware about your daughter's ability right?

Amalda: (Arms crossed) I do! I believe her magic belongs to her father because he is an Earth Dragon like you.

Mirnevir: Well I talked with King Verax about something and he gave me permission but I want you to have your consent on the matter.

Amalda: So what is it?

Mirnevir: Im going to be Amilda's Master officially.

Amilda: (Happy and excited and looks at her mom smiling) Please say yes!! Do you like it!?

Amalda: (Chuckled) Oh gods.... This will be lovely! You have my permission to take my daughter with you!

Amilda: (Hugs her) Thank you!!

Amalda: (Hugging her) Of course! I always wanted you to have someone that can educate you! Remember you never been to school before so you have now a mentor that will teach you new abilities!

Mirnevir: That and some of History but you must pay attention.

Amilda: Of course I always pay attention! You saw me how I did the last time!

Mirnevir: Did you show your mother your new ability?

Amilda: Oh! Right I forgot! (Looks at her) Mom, look what Mirnevir taught me! (Looks on a rock in the distance and raise her hand towards it and it started to levitate)

Amalda: (Shocked and gasped aloud) AAH!!!! HOW YOU??

Amilda: (Released the rock and fell) Did you like it!!?

Amalda: (Looks at Mirnevir) You taught her that!?!

Mirnevir: I did! I was impressed to how quick she learned!

Amalda: I'm so proud of you Amilda! How about you become his own mage!?

Amilda: Me being Mirnevir's own mage as his apprentice!?

Mirnevir: Ummm.... That's actually my plan Amilda..

Amilda: Really!!

Mirnevir: (Draconic laugh) Yes!! Once you pass your tests and lessons im going to offer you the position of my own battlemage! You will have powers like attending my meetings with the king and other special tasks!

Amalda: Do you like that darling! He is basically giving you already a job offer!!

Amilda: Im in!!! Yes I would love to work with you!!

Mirnevir: I know you would! I can see how happy you are!

Amalda: Daughter if you don't mind I need you to collect the woods I was chopping over there, I want to speak for a moment with him if you don't mind?

Amilda: Sure! (She walked away towards the area she was working)

Amalda: (Looks back at Mirnevir and proceed to walk closer to him and looks at his face and he lowers his head and she touched his nostrils and she feels his breathing from his nostrils)

Amalda: (Low tone) Mir..... I have the feeling something bad is coming and I'm not sure if I may be around.

Mirnevir: Something bad? Like what?

Amalda: I sense there will be a war coming soon around this world cause by Firewall...... I have foreseen some of this, I saw dragons from Firewall burning cities and nations. (Sighed) What im saying Mir, promise me to keep her safe with you. If I'm gone I want you to protect her..

Mirnevir: She will be safe under my protection Amalda..... I wont let anything harm her. Count on that.

Amalda: Also promise me one more thing..... She wants to see her father, help her find my Derath.

Mirnevir: I will..... (Raise his head while still looking at her down) We will find him. I'm going to take her now and teach her some lessons in the beach.

Amalda: (Nodding) Amilda! Come here!

Amilda: (Coming) Yes! Im here now! so when do we start??

Mirnevir: We can start now, we are going to do lots of things today.

Amalda: Go with him Amilda, ill call for more people to help me carry these logs.

Mirnevir: I think Drexath is coming here soon to help you.

Amalda: Oh good! A dragon would be better to carry all of these!

Mirnevir: Much easy for you! He will come and help you carry all of these. Now come with me Amilda! Time to initiate your training and I have a surprise for you too.

Amilda: Oh I cannot wait!! Ill see you later mom!

Amalda: (Smiling) Take care love!

Mirnevir is now walking with her while they are talking about their daily lives stuff while they reach the beach. They arrive there in a few minutes and Mirnevir is now starting to teach her new lessons. He told her to stay where she was and he went to one area of the beach where there's vegetation and he picked up several large rocks and place three of them together. And went to her as he was behind her.

Mirnevir: So first lesson is simple, this one is like rock levitation but..... you are going to levitate two of them at the same time and then three.

Amilda: Oh boy! This one I believe is hard.

Mirnevir: If you mastered rock levitation this one will be nothing. Give it a try! Levitate the three of them at the same time!

Amilda proceed to raise her two hands to the rocks and they are starting to shake around slowly and the sand around is moving with the magic force of her, she stops and breath for air.

Amilda: (Taking a moment) Uuuff! Its heavy!

Mirnevir: They were shaking and the sand around you was moving too. Try again....

Amilda tries again and the rock started levitating as the sand is pushing them up.

Mirnevir: (Happy) Yes!! Yes!! Okay that's enough!

Amilda: (Dropped the rocks) Woooff!! Im not sure if im so strong with this magic Master but how I am doing these stuff easily??

Mirnevir: Because your body is consumed by the magic itself, I believe the reason why you are so strong with Earth Magic is because it has to do with your father Derath, I remember he's a very powerful Earth Dragon long ago. His magic is strong with him and so is you.

Amilda: I really want to find him, I want to know him.

Mirnevir: Amil...... we will find him eventually.

Amilda: Hey I like that name!

Mirnevir: (Chuckled) I said that because I really starting to care for you.

Amilda: Well that's cute to be honest!

Mirnevir: I know, so moving to the next lesson as you passed this one. You will learn to use rock projectile.

Amilda: Rock Projectile? Is that like......

Mirnevir: Let me show you. (Moves a claw and one of the three rocks levitates and he gesture and points to a place and the rock launch directly where he was pointing and the rock exploded on impact) You can kill a person with that, This is a weapon ability im going to teach you for now.

Amilda: That was impressive!! How many abilities like that exists!?

Mirnevir: So far I only know at least four, your father I know he has many abilities than theses.

Amilda: Okay so levitate a rock and then points to where I want?

Mirnevir: Yes! Give it a try!

She did it and proceed to levitate a rock and gesture her fingers and points to a tree and the rock launch immediately and knock off the tree in half from the force of impact.

Amilda: Gods!! Im in love with this!!

Mirnevir: And just like that you just passed two lessons in a matter of minutes! You are so strong but still have much to learn.

Amilda: What's my next lesson master!

Mirnevir: What else?? Hmmm..... I have at least five more lessons and a test for you but for now we will speed things up and proceed with your surprise. This is a special training and Amilda what you are about to see is because I chose you.

Amilda: Chose me? Like your battlemage or some-

Mirnevir: No.... That's another topic Amil, I chose you to become something more than just a mage.

Amilda: (Arms crossed as she doesn't understand) I just don't get it! You chose me of what?

Mirnevir: Well..... Krex!! Get in here!!

Amilda: Wait!? Krex is here??

Krex: (Coming from the waters with Sarah on his back and they are carrying something like a leather harness) We are here Amilda!

Amilda: Krex and Sarah!! Where did you two came from!?

Sarah: Well we were swimming here! And Mirnevir told us about that he will be your master and.... Something else for you!

Krex: (Coming to Mirnevir) Friend we have what you requested! Do you want to let my wife install this on you?

Mirnevir: Do it!

Amilda: (Noticing what they are carrying) Wait!? What is that!?

Amalda: (Coming with Drexath on his back as he is walking in four to them) Well well well!! I want to see this!!

Amilda: Mother!? What are you all hiding and why you are riding Drexath!?

Amalda: Ah you will see daughter!!

Drexath: Mirnevir, im so proud to come and see this day!

Mirnevir: I know! I come to decide that I will choose her!

Amilda: But what are you even mean you chose me!? Mir!! tell me!!

Sarah: (Grabbing what it appears is a Harness) Alright my boy! Lower a little bit yourself! Krex put this part between his spikes on his back!

Amilda: WAIT!! IS THAT A HAR-(Hands in her face in disbelief and collapsed crying of joy)

Amalda: (LAUGHER!!!!) LOVE!!

Drexath: Oh there she goes!!

Sarah: (Under his chest putting the locks of the harness) All set!! (Moving away) But look at that!! Another dragon with a harness!?

Krex: (Checking if his harness is secured) Is firm and stable! At least his wings joint will give it some support from not moving around!

Sarah: Look Amilda! Your master has a harness with a seat!!

Amalda: (Tears of joy and happiness) Mir!! What is this!?

Mirnevir: (Smirk) Ah..... I love doing this surprises!

Amalda: Daughter, Mirnevir chose you to be his own rider...

Amilda: This was never part of my training!

Mirnevir: Then explain to me how are we going to find your father hmm? Just you and I walking in this vast world with our legs!? Hello! I'm a dragon!! I can you know....fly!! Theses wings have a purpose!!

The whole gathering erupted in laughter when Mirnevir said that.

Amilda: (Crying while laughing) I know!! I cant believe I will fly with you!!

Sarah: I also brough these eyes goggles for you while you! Here take it!

Amilda: (Putting some eye goggles and it fits) I can see everything!

Amalda: It fit you perfectly!

Sarah: This is a new invention created by some human nation out there in the world and theses arrived at the market yesterday, I have mines and believe me! Im enjoying this while im on Krex back while he flies at high speeds. It gives you protection while you are flying fast.

Amilda: Well thank you so much! So what now? are we going to fly like...... right now??

Mirnevir: Ahh she is so innocent!! (Went to her and lower) Mount up!

She was there in shock while everyone is laughing and smiling at her and then, they hear my roar as im coming in the distance.

Drexath: Oh there's our King!!

King Verax: (Landing and landed in front of everyone and he is carrying golden accessories in his horns and golden bracelets in his front arms and has his own harness seat where Ashley is sitting and she has black tunic now) Well look what we have here!!

Krex: My lord! Since when you got those luxuries!?

Ashley: We got it now! one of our people forge him these golden jewelries and bracelets! Now he looks way more King! And I can see we got a new rider today! Also, Drexath and Krex! You all like my new clothes!?

Drexath: Black armored tunic huh? Now you don't use white clothing or something?

Ashley: No... I want to use these new colors to match with Verax's primary colors which is black...

King Verax: Yeah... I like your idea going for my colors! And Mirnevir told me this morning he wishes to take her as his rider before he mentions about teaching her his abilities. Ill be honest with you Amilda but im willing to welcome you during our council meetings once you are his own Battlemage disciple!

Amilda: im so excited for this!! Should we start now??

Mirnevir: Well!! I'm here waiting for you! What do you expect!

Amilda: Okay!! Ill get up!! (Mounting up and she is now firm and ready to go) Okay I think I'm seated right? RiAAAHH!! (He stood up abruptly) Mir!! That scared me!!

Mirnevir: (Sarcastic) What??? I'm just only standing up!

Krex: Well! Should we fly together??

Ashley: I was about to suggest the same thing!

Amalda: Yeah lets go and fly!

Amilda: Wait! Mom are you coming!?

Amalda: I am! I too want to see the skies! Thanks Drexath for this opportunity!

Drexath: Always my lady! (Plume of smoke come out from his nostrils as he snorted)

King Verax: Friend you got all the logs safe to the capital?

Drexath: Everything is there my King! These two did a great job!

King Verax: Well! Now that we are ready.... Lets go and meet the clouds! (Alpha Roared!!!! And took off)

Then Krex and Drexath followed and Mirnevir proceed to tell Amilda something.

Mirnevir: (Looks at her) Hold yourself by those and you will be alright! (She hold on a leash in her harness and he proceed to sprint in four and spread his wings and he take off)

Amilda: Gods!! This is scary!!

Mirnevir: Don't worry Amil! You wont fall from there as long as you are sitting right and holding by that! They are waiting for us!

Amilda: Mir, when are we going to find my dad?

Mirnevir: Soon my girl...... soon, once we are strong enough ill initiate my expedition with you to find him and I need to research where he might went and that will take me some time. But I promise we are going to find him..... I hope he might remember you.

Amilda: Mom said he never saw me.

Mirnevir: (Draconic sounds)

Amilda: Master??

Mirnevir: Now that's a problem..... Because he does not trust strangers or maybe he might recognize your smell and your magic!

Amilda: Okay now I'm scare if you are saying that!

Mirnevir: Oh, don't be concerned I'm sure he will recognize you!

We continue flying around but Mirnevir was flying slowly from not letting her fall from him as he knows she is not yet ready to fly fast but he is letting her to see all around the landscape of the Islets and showing her its beauty.

We continue flying together, as of Ryxarath and Novasuth, they are now initiating their project to rebuild their kind as they recently mated, but also... The Overseer itself is talking to them in their own cavern Sanctuary they found not far from the Southern Islets. The Cavern is large enough for them to reproduce and get their numbers back as the two of them are the last of their kind. Novasuth is talking to him.

Elvan: (Talking to Novasuth) I assure you it is by my sacred protocols to maintain and protect all life in this world, you and your mate I'm afraid they are the last of the Sulyrian Kind in our galaxy.

Novasuth: Damn... me and her we just mated to see if we can rebuild our species back now.

Elvan: And I notice... as you and I we talked earlier... I have a plan B for your kind. I intent to initiate a cloning project to save your species.

Novasuth: So what is that then?

Elvan: Basically, ill be duplicating copies of your DNA from you and Ryxarath and ill be creating many individuals from said DNA. I might going to need a sample of your blood and your mate because your species is in critical state of existence.

Novasuth: Are you sure this will save our kind??

Elvan: Probability of that is in the 100/100. All I need is your cooperation and your mate so i can get some blood samples, this will take a few seconds to complete.

Novasuth: I'll accept then... We both want to save our species... these damn elves have killed us all.

Elvan: I'm aware what the Irikani kind has done to this world... I'm planning in destroying their species because they too are becoming a problem lately.

Novasuth: Agreed... So once my mate lay those eggs, you will keep them safe too?

Elvan: Just bring them to me. Your mission is to keep reproducing while I focused on my cloning project and that way, the Sulyrian species can be saved. Once we reach at least 100 Sulyrian individuals in Dracoria. Im going to start sending several of them and transport them to other worlds among the stars.

Novasuth: How would you do that???

Elvan: We have Starships Novasuth... And this is part of Project Genesis protocols and I must act to save your species from certain extinction which is really imminent if we don't do this. Unit 3! Lets get this done...

Unit 3: Sure my Overseer! I got the syringe ready for blood transfusion!

Elvan: Good, (Looks at Novasuth) All you have to do just sit like that and let my assistant do a blood transfusion... is going to be a pinch nothing else. Unit you may proceed..

Unit 3: (With a futuristic syringe) Hold still Sulyrian. (Proceed to do the transfusion)

Novasuth: (Slight hurt) Agh!

Elvan: Hold still...

Unit 3: Transfusion completed! Now let me get to your mate. (Went to Ryxarath in the distance)

Elvan: With these blood samples I can finally clone and duplicate at least thousands of Sulyrians.

Novasuth: Yeah... I hope all of this works Overseer...

Unit 3: (Coming to Elvan) I got all blood samples required my Overseer!

Elvan: Nice work... lets head back to my chambers so we can start with our project. (Looks at Novasuth) Thanks for your cooperation Novasuth.

Novasuth: And thank you for helping us, we won't forget it!

Elvan: (Bowed and walked away)

Novasuth: (Smiling at Elvan as he walks away still hand clasped on his back)

Ryxarath: (Walking in four to Novasuth as he still is seeing Elvan exiting the cavern) I like him...

Novasuth: He is such a well knowledge individual... I'm glad we have someone like him watching our world.

Ryxarath: I only hope our Kind thrive once again my love... I hope we both succeed...

Novasuth: (Looks at her) We will succeed my Rose....

Ryxarath: (Proceed to place her head on his bottom jaws rubbing as a showing her love for him) (Draconic purring)

Novasuth did the same to her as they were purring showing love for one to another as they know there is yet hope for their kind to thrive once again. Now is up to Elvan to get those copies and start creating Sulyrians individuals with technology.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 141 57
A profound love between two people betting against all odds, would they be able to stand together? or let the fate decide... Synopsis: Two different...
1.9K 142 25
Ashley Myron is just your average 15 year old girl. She loves music and dancing. She has lots of friends. Her family is a happy one and her older bro...
2.6M 168K 63
No one ever said what would happen when dragons and aliens meet. And no one told me that I would be in the middle of it. Tasha was studying hard to g...
1.3K 207 29
[Revised as of 10/01/2020] Ana Perez comes from wealth and power. But her father, a business tycoon in the land of Marak, hates dragons. That makes t...