Underworld: Ghost Rider (Sele...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Justice....Punishment." (Y/N) (L/N)....Is a Man Of Focus, Commitment, and Sheer Will. The Rider has r... More

Introduction
Love Interests & Weapons
Prologue
Chapter 1: Train Subway Fight/Ghost Rider Appear
Chapter 2: The Man Or Demon
Chapter 3: The Legend Of Baba Yaga
Chapter 4: The Vigilante
Chapter 5: Raze V.S Ghost Rider
Chapter 6: Save Amelia The Elder Vampire
Chapter 7: The Date Of Selene & (Y/N)
Chapter 8: Amelia Meet (Y/N)
Chapter 9: Darius's Death
Chapter 10: The Meeting With Vampire Councils
Chapter 11: Training Selene
Chapter 12: Selene Love (Y/N)
Chapter 13: Regis's Death
Chapter 14: The Traitor/Origin Of Ghost Rider
Chapter 15: Kill Kraven The Traitor/Viktor's Awaken
Chapter 16: Massacre At Lycan's Den
Chapter 18: Amelia's Mating
Chapter 19: Markus & William V.S Ghost Rider
Chapter 20: Erica's Love
Chapter 21: Last Brother's Death
Chapter 22: Ending Epilogue
Chapter 23: Post Credit

Chapter 17: Final Ghost Rider V.S Viktor

263 12 1
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

After (Y/N) kill Lucian and took the soul and burning it and this make (Y/N) was surprise for what he seen the memories of Lucian was in century ago and make him remembered about what happened and he saw the whole century....Viktor who was behind this all about. Then other memory for what (Y/N) can see the whole things that he was saw...Viktor who is the one who killed Selene's parent...i-i-it was all lies...all everything lies...that wasn't a claw marks on the bodies of Selene's parent and this make (Y/N) is been pissing off that Selene was been tricked by Viktor who behind this all about.

When (Y/N) grab the amulet from Lucian and he take it in his hand and he was put it in his jacket's pocket and make him was sigh out little bit and he was frustrated and little bit to be angry right now. After (Y/N) was done with Lucian and make him was throw the body of Lucian down on the ground and the body from him was start to burning and keep burning up right away and then (Y/N) finally end Lucian's life and the leader of Lycanthropy was gone far away form here.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "VIKTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE DEATH TO ME, VIKTOR!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL PUNISH YOU AND YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was roar out in anger with his flames engulfed lot of more that he feeling become rage and more rage that he was totally pissing off. Then (Y/N) was finally calm for himself and make him was stood right there and then he felt lot of rage inside his body and when he heard his phone ringing and make him was slowly to transform to his human form.

(Y/N): "Selene." He said and he was grab his phone and answer at it.

Selene: "(Y/N)? Where are you? Did you-"

(Y/N): "I found the Lycan's den...and they are dead already, Selene. I kill them all." He said to her.

Selene: "I see....Lord Viktor is return back right now...Kraven is the one who woke him up and now...he is going to find Lucian that you were there...you need to leave before-"

(Y/N): "What? Before he show up and gonna kill me...but you think the lycans the one who kill your own parent, Selene. Viktor was the one who massacre your parents in the century ago." He said to her and make her was surprise for what she really heard for what (Y/N) just say and then she was asked (Y/N).

Selene: "W-What are you talking about? Make sense, (Y/N)." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Come to my place, Selene....I'll explain the whole things about what Viktor was been hiding to you and lying to you. Trust me...you gonna witnesses the whole things." He said to her and make him was end the call right away and then (Y/N) will waiting for her come here right away. After Selene was arrive right on the time and make her was saw the massacres and carnages of these Lycans and they both were slaughters and torn apart off by (Y/N) was killing many of them all...and Selene seen how the work for what (Y/N) just made was become killing machine.

Selene: "(Y/N), why am I here?" She ask (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I think you know why.....come on, let me show you this." He said to her and he was use his blue flames and make her was looking at it and then he want her to touch his hand and make her use her hand grab it and this make her consume the blue angelic flames at him with her and make her was witnesses the whole things and she saw all everything for what she gonna felt the pain and anger...betrayal.

When (Y/N) let go of Selene and make her was gasp out in surprise with her cries and sob also tears little bit and then she was hug (Y/N) tightly and make him put his arms around her waist and he said.

(Y/N): "Shhh, Selene...." He said to her.

Selene: "W-W-Why...w-w-why did he do it...he killed my parent...." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I don't know...but if that bastard is came here and searching the amulet for what he want and he will use it to bring the salvation...and I won't let that happened, Selene." He said to her.

Selene: "What are you going to do?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was lift her chin up and he was kissing her and make the two of them were keep kissing and more kissing and then the two of them were let go each others and make (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "I'm gonna fight him....I'm gonna punish his sins for what he did to you." He said to her and make her surprise for what she heard it and then (Y/N) was chuckle to her and he told her that he is stronger than him and he will kill him and his followers or soldiers too.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was readying for his weapons and prepare to head out right away and make him was staying here in this Lycan's den and waiting for Viktor and his vampire army soldiers arrive here right away and then (Y/N) got everything for what he need is using his pistol, and shotgun...then (Y/N) crack his neck and make him feeling love it to kill these motherfuckers. After (Y/N) sense there were more footsteps of these soldiers came here right away and then (Y/N) know Viktor who was arrive here right on the time and make him turn his head to look up at the ceiling and he tries to figure it out how many of them...there were 45 of them.

(Y/N): "Hmmm....I'm ready for head out and killing these motherfuckers by myself." He said to himself.

Selene: "(Y/N), are you ready?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, I am ready." He said to her.

Selene: "Okay....let's kill them." She said.

(Y/N): "Kill all of them." He said to her and the two of them charge out right away.

(A/N: Imagine John Wick as (Y/N) fight these guys as vampires.)

When (Y/N) was slaughtering every 23 of them who were stood on his ways and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look more of them are arrive here right away and this make (Y/N) was chuckle little bit and he take the shotgun out and loading the weapon up and then he was walking forward and begin to walking like badass.

(Y/N): "Come and get some, motherfuckers." He said to himself.

After (Y/N) was begin to killing more of them and make him was slaughtering all everything who were stood on his ways and taste the hellfire burning at those vampire soldiers alive and (Y/N) definitely heard the screaming comes from vampires that they were tries to stopped the pain but it hurts at them more with hellfire killing them. Then (Y/N) was walking and keep walking and he saw more of these vampires are arrive right away and then they both were tries to attack at (Y/N) with their guns and basically (Y/N) killing them like one by one.

When (Y/N) was done with killing and make him was sigh out little bit and he was walking to the other side right away and make him begin to moving out to somewhere else in this world...and (Y/N) just walking off to this place and make him was keep walking. Then (Y/N) just moving up there right away and make him heard there was a claps comes from someone else is here and make (Y/N) turn to look at Viktor.

Viktor: "Congratulation, you kill my soldiers by yourself." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You're Viktor? The Elder Vampire?" He asked Viktor.

Viktor: "Indeed....I am...now you're the Ghost Rider for what I've heard about?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and then (Y/N) was slowly to transform into Ghost Rider right away and make him was goes turn into Ghost Rider already and then his flames change into angelic blue right away.

After the transformation was done right away and make (Y/N) was turn his head to look at him and he pointing his finger at him and he said.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "You are guilty for what your crimes must pay....for what you kill Selene's parent." He said to him.

Viktor: "No, not until I must getting rid of the Lycan scums in this world and I won't let you tries to stop me and I will have my amulet." He said to (Y/N) and make him was heard this and then he was thinking Viktor won't give up and then (Y/N) was summon his weapon right away...the Yamato katana sword out.

Viktor "A new weapon for what you have?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "A weapon for what I have...is Yamato sword." He said and he was slowly unsheathed his sword out and make him goes samurai style right there and he said.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "If you want it...You have to take it....Now you already know what happened next." He said to him and then he was take his sword out by himself.

Viktor: "I'll kill you by myself." He said and he take his sword out.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "Now then....show me your motivation!" He said to them and this make the music was coming right up.

When the vampires were got out of their hiding by themselves and they both seen this and make them both let out a roars at (Y/N) and they were charge toward at him right away with their weapons that they carrying and make (Y/N) was goes his Samurai style fighting stance then (Y/N) use his judgement cut right away and make him dash his move toward at these bloodsuckers and he use his powerful Yamato sword slashing those vampires all apart off right away and when he was make through at them and then (Y/N) was slowly sheath his sword back.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "Too slow." He said and he was slowly sheath his sword and seen one of the demon was been burning alive with blue holy flames.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "What a pathetic vampires." He said and many demons tries to move but their bodies were been cutting off by (Y/N) who was too fast toward at the demons and Viktor was surprise in fear for what he saw him...the one who was shitting himself seen his armies vampires were got slaughtering by (Y/N).

Viktor: "Now then...prepare to die, Rider." He said to (Y/N) and make him was goes Samurai style and then he was prepare to fight at the Elder Vampire and the Elder Vampire was jumped up and land down on the ground. When Viktor was run and charge toward at (Y/N) and he raise his sword out and then (Y/N) who was even faster than anyone and he just slash his sword at the Elder Vampire and make the vampire was felt pain in the stomach.

Viktor: "Damn you!" He shout out and he was use his sword tries to hit (Y/N) and make the two of them were get their sword clashing at each others then (Y/N) with Viktor was been hitting everything that they have and turns out it wasn't work that way and (Y/N) was use his sword blocking the move of Viktor and he begin to slashing his sword at Viktor. Then (Y/N) was blocking everything moves of Viktor and the motherfucker vampire tries to kill (Y/N) and make (Y/N) was blocking everything moves and then (Y/N) was stepped back away from him.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "You shall die." He said to Viktor and make him use his own finisher move with special way to end the Elder Vampire right away.

I AM THE STORM THAT IS APPROACHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PROVOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLACK CLOUDS IN ISOLATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM RECLAIMER OF MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BORN IN FLAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY FAMILY'S CREST IS DEMON OF DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the Elder Vampire was been cutting into pieces like nothing and make the elder vampire was fall down on the ground and many pieces with bloods were spilling all over on the ground and the angelic blue flames begin to burning the body up into dusts and make (Y/N) was slowly got up from the ground and then he was put his sword on his waist and then he heard Selene called out.

Selene: "(Y/N)!" She said to (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look at her who was arrive here right on the time.

Selene: "Did you-" She tries to said and make her saw the burning dead body of Viktor was over there and he looks like death...super ass death.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I killed him...and I believe it is over now...your parent was avenge by me now." He said to her and make her smile and she gave him a kissing in passionate and the tow of them were enjoying this for a while.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 54 26
Andy is a Government Assassin in the year 2018. She's lived through 2012 and now she works for the FBI. Her whole life she's kept to herself after ba...
129K 2.8K 8
"How could you... last night... I was helpless! You are the one who molested me! And you dare do it again now!" she huffed. Khail wasn't affected wit...
19.4K 418 35
I am not a king....I am not a god....I AM!!!!!! (Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Vengeance." What if Ash had a little brother who had the most supernatural power...