Dressed as an educated youth...

Da mahalakshmiponsing

This is not my original story Original title 穿成知青女配 What if I wear it until 1974? Or is it the tragic female... Altro

Chapter 1 One day through seven or four years
Chapter 2 The Female Match Who Lost Both People and Wealth
Chapter 3 Getting ready to catch the train
Chapter 4 Pastimes on the Train
Chapter 5 To and from the Field of Hope
Chapter 6 New arrivals
Chapter 7 Integration into the educated youth force
Chapter 8 Working in the Field
Chapter 9 Heroes or Bears
Chapter 10 Finding Food
Chapter 11 Illness
Chapter 12 Amoxicillin
Chapter 13 The plan of the year lies in spring
Chapter 14 Supply and Marketing Cooperatives
Chapter 15 Zhao Meimei
Chapter 16 So You Are Such a Girl
Chapter 17 The little girl is delicious
Chapter 18 Cornmeal Dumplings
Chapter 19 The Storm Is Coming
Chapter 20 Pregnancy or Menstruation
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166 Finale

Chapter 41-45

1.2K 11 0
Da mahalakshmiponsing

Chapter 41
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 40Next chapter: Chapter 42
The political commissar is a male classmate with a story.

He was originally from a good military school background and participated in the Red Revolution. After liberation, he worked conscientiously and rose to the position of political commissar of a certain ministry.

Unexpectedly, once the situation changed dramatically, he was reported by his subordinates as a counter-revolutionary and had residual class thoughts. He was labeled as a certain faction and taken to Kyoto Prison.

Seeing that his future was hopeless and his life was in danger, his wife decisively divorced him and left the country with her children.

To make matters worse, a capitalist heresy was added to the charge of criticizing the political commissar.

Fortunately, with the secret help of the old leader and comrades who had experienced the revolution together, he escaped with his life and was sent to the Liujiawan military camp in the high mountains and far away from the emperor to participate in labor reform.

After the initial resentment, he gradually adapted to the rough life and communication in the camp. After he calmed down, he drank tea and wandered around every day, ignoring everything, and repeated the life of a pensioner.

It's just that the people in Kyoto were still struggling desperately, and it even spread to the Liujiawan area. The political commissar was noticed again and punished him to go to the countryside to receive re-education from poor and lower-middle peasants.

Someone takes action, and of course there are people protecting it.

In the end, he was arranged to work as a cadre in the Qingshan Brigade of Linhe Village, so he didn't have to be branded the No. 9 and had to live in a cowshed and shovel cow dung.

Compared with his former colleagues who are now trapped in the labor camp and unable to get out, his treatment is much better.

But there is always a scar running across my heart, which makes me worried. That was the child he might never have the chance to see in his life, and the person on his pillow who turned against him and was ruthless.

They used to have a very good relationship and support each other, but at the critical moment she left him and flew away.

The political commissar can intellectually understand the other party's choice, but emotionally cannot let go of the betrayal of being abandoned by his own people.

Peng Jingye, a stupid boy, rashly pursued his wife on his own terms, which would hit the political commissar's lungs, and the usually gentle and temperless man almost went into a rage.

Fortunately, the political commissar still remembered that he was injured, and he was just a young man who had just realized how to deal with emotions and was blank, so he was not the same as him.

After painstaking efforts, he escorted the man back to Houshan Yingzi, and then talked about his comradeship with the battalion commander, and told him about Peng Jingye's injury while hunting wild animals for his brothers.

The battalion commander was a big man from northern Shaanxi with a bold personality. For the sake of bringing back so much meat, he wouldn't say anything to Peng Jingye. Besides, the hunting trip had been filed with him early on.

However, on the surface, he asked Peng Jingye to write a 5,000-word self-reflection letter as a disciplinary punishment for his private actions, which was not painful for Peng Jingye.

Peng Jingye was carried back to his small courtyard. The rough guys who saw him gave thumbs up when they heard that he had gone to make a wild boar nest.

Not only did I admire his courage to dare to do something, but also because the big wild boar he brought was a treat for everyone!

As soon as Peng Jingye entered the room, he turned over, sat up, and jumped up. He didn't look injured at all.

Wei Long asked him if he wanted to ask medical soldiers to treat the wound. Peng Jingye shook his head and refused. He ran to the well in the courtyard, picked up a bucket and rushed down, washing away the blood and dirt on his body.

Then he took off his clothes and showered again. Wei Long handed over a towel and said with a smile, "Squad leader, it turns out you are not injured..." For their

soldiers, a few small cuts on their backs were considered injuries. ? It doesn’t count at all, don’t bother with it, just leave it overnight and it will be fine.

"What nonsense are you talking about? If you spill the beans in front of Xiao Jiang's educated youth, see how I deal with you." Peng Jingye glared sharply at the little warrior and warned with a tigerish face.

Wei Long immediately covered his mouth, slipped away, said to get him some food, and ran away quickly.

Unlike the harmony on Peng Jingye's side, the atmosphere on Jiang Qiuyue's side was slightly stiff.

It turned out that when Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Lanhua were on their way back to the village, they were asked why they went to the small lake in the woods and asked the other party to wait at the foot of the mountain without anyone.

Jiang Qiuyue was even more surprised. She realized what the problem was. After checking it out, she discovered that Pi Dan had sent the wrong news.

Liu Lanhua was a little embarrassed now. She originally thought that today's incident was caused by Jiang Zhiqing's running around, but now it turns out that it was her people who made a mistake.

She took Jiang Qiuyue home and called Pi Dan back in front of everyone, wanting to beat him and teach him a lesson.

The preserved egg was protected by Old Lady Liu and was not afraid of his mother. He ran all over the yard, causing everyone to burst into laughter.

Liu Lanhua stopped and looked at Jiang Qiuyue, who was standing aside and watching. Jiang Qiuyue had a cold look on her face, smiling lightly but saying nothing.

What about a child's unintentional mistake? Who would be responsible if it really cost her her life?

Is she, Jiang Qiuyue, unlucky?

Jiang Qiuyue glanced at the preserved man who was making a face and didn't know what he had done wrong. She felt that all the candies and snacks in the past were fed to the dog.

Even if it wasn't intentional, she still felt a little uncomfortable in her heart.

The others and the Piedan family are all fellow villagers, and they can even laugh at it and ignore it if they make a living under others' hands. Jiang Qiuyue is not that generous, she is very vindictive.

Sometimes it’s not that you don’t report, but the time has not come yet.

Mrs. Liu saw that the atmosphere was too tense, so she pulled the scurrying preserved egg back to her side and guided him to tell him about the situation of the day. This question revealed Gao Yunmei's little actions at that time.

Before Jiang Qiuyue could react, Liu Lanhua became angry first.

The preserved egg is Liu Lanhua's support in her husband's family and her lifeblood. Gao Yunmei should never have put her ideas and plans on the preserved egg, which is like touching Liu Lanhua's tiger's beard.

Liu Lanhua saw that it was impossible to cover up the matter lightly, and it was not her family's fault that the twists and turns took place. The eldest daughter of the Gao family was evil-minded, so why should she cover it up for others.

So the door was opened, and people were asked to come over to Gao Yunmei. They were going to talk to her here today, how could a girl's family be so vicious and trick a young educated youth into dying in a wild boar's den?

In less than a moment, Gao Yunmei, wearing a floral blouse and in good spirits, was ushered in. She thought the women's director was calling her for something, but when she looked up and saw Jiang Qiuyue standing in the center of the crowd, she blurted out shocked words, " Why are you still fine?!"

The sudden words left those present who knew the whole story no longer in doubt. The culprit who committed the murder was not this person, and he himself indirectly admitted it!

When everyone looked at each other and Gao Yunmei was in disbelief, Jiang Qiuyue stepped forward and slapped Gao Yunmei on the face.

"Comrade Gao!" Jiang Qiuyue kicked Gao Yunmei in the knee as she rushed towards her, causing Gao Yunmei to kneel directly in front of her. "What grudge do I have against you? Are you going to harm me like that?!" No one said anything

. Thinking of Xiao Jiang, an educated youth who has always been gentle and gentle, taking action so decisively this time, dragging Gao Yunmei by her hair like a dead dog.

Gao Yunmei had never been treated like this before. She was stunned for a moment, and then the stinging pain in her scalp brought her back to her senses.

"Jiang Qiuyue, you little bitch, let me go! If you dare to hit me, our family won't let you go!" Gao Yunmei covered her scalp and shook her threats.

"You won't let me go? I endured your unprovoked provocations several times, but in the end, you still plotted against me and wanted to kill me all at once, right? Why are you planning not to let me go!" Jiang Qiuyue said coldly. Sheng asked.

"Don't you just want a man? It's none of my business whether you want a man or not and marry someone from your in-laws' family! You're entangled between two people and you can grab them as soon as you want. Why are you biting me and not letting go?! "

At the critical moment of the Educated Youth Academy, Gao Yunmei first abandoned Lin Wenqing for profit and went to join Liu Heping, the village party secretary. When the village party secretary fell, she turned around and tried to win back Lin Wenqing in the name of true love, but she kept pestering him to find fault with others because of her unwillingness. On the other hand, she despised Liu Heping, a weakling pretty girl, but in her heart she believed that he belonged to her. It is wrong for a person with palms to seduce other women!

Liu Heping was wrong, Lin Wenqing was wrong, and she, an innocent female educated youth implicated by Lin Wenqing and Liu Heping, and a vixen treated as an imaginary enemy by Gao Yunmei, was even more wrong, right?

She is the only one in the world, Gao Yunmei, right?

Who makes the heroine the heroine? She is so confident!

At this time, Jiang Qiuyue deeply hated and despised the plot of rural romance novels and this so-called heroine.

When viewed from a God's perspective outside the book, the male and female protagonists are honest and honest yet careful and scheming. A pair of enemies fight and kick out the male and female partners and come together. There is a happy and happy ending. From then on, the weak husband and the wild wife live a good life.

But when I was actually in it, I realized that the happy ending of the male and female protagonists had to step on how many male and female supporting cannon fodders were used as stepping stones to get to that result.

And are those male and female supporting actors really willing to be used as the grindstone for their relationship? not necessarily.

For example, Zhao Meili never looks back after giving up, Lin Wenqing changes his mind after crossing that hurdle and doesn't want to stay where he is, and Jiang Qiuyue doesn't want to follow the plot and contribute to the hero and heroine!

They all have their own personality and thoughts, and are no longer puppets written by the creator. Once they wake up, they no longer want to participate in the entanglement of ordinary, crooked shrews and pretty boys.

Without the self-sacrificial foil and contribution of people like them, the male and female protagonists would have collapsed on their own!

It doesn't matter if it collapses. They cause harm to themselves and can't hinder others, but Gao Yunmei, a brainless snake, will bite someone to death if he catches him!

It also affects other people.

Thinking of the scene where Peng Jingye was injured while trying to save her at the bottom of the pit, Jiang Qiuyue was filled with hatred. Instead of trying to fool around with Gao Yunmei, she punched and kicked her head and face, focusing on the most painful parts of the human body. Her eyes were red while beating. Tears fell.

All this happened so quickly after Gao Yunmei came in. In almost an instant, the tall, fat and strong eldest daughter of the Gao family was thrown to the ground and beaten by the skinny Jiang Zhiqing.

It's not the kind of fight between women's families where they pull hair and scratch the face, or it's the kind of beating that men in the village use to beat women ruthlessly.

Besides, the little educated youth was really sad, crying while beating him. I'm afraid she was bullied by the eldest daughter of the Gao family. It's understandable that she would vent her temper when she got angry, but it would be bad if she suppressed it.

This scene was so strange that everyone watching didn't react at once, and no one stepped forward to break up the fight, allowing Gao Yunmei to escape the disadvantage of being suppressed by Jiang Qiuyue as soon as he came up.

After a while, everyone came back to their senses, and just as they were about to go up to persuade the two of them to leave, they all pricked up their ears when they heard the hidden meaning of Xiao Jiang's educated youth's words.

Hey, this sounds so similar to the previous rumors in the village. Isn’t it possible that the daughter of the Gao family is really confused with the two of them? Isn’t that a corrupt and watery style?

The crowd suddenly became noisy, and a few people who usually had some contact with the Gao family came out, not so much trying to break up the fight, but the more they tried to persuade them, the more chaotic they became.

Liu Lanhua immediately made a decision and had the door closed. Xiao Jiang, an educated youth, vented his anger by beating her like this. What should the Gao family do if they insist on this matter? You can tell what kind of Gao family the Gao family is by looking at Gao Yunmei's virtue.

It's nice to be angry for a while, but the subsequent troubles are even more troublesome.

No matter how bad the Gao family is in Linhe Village, that is because of their status in the village as a foreigner. They have some money in their hands and have some influence in the village. At least they are much stronger than the helpless female educated youth who is alone here. Once Like mad dogs, they target young educated youths and will never give up until they achieve their goals.

When the time comes, Jiang Qiuyue will be the one who suffers. Not even the Educated Youth Academy can protect her.

Jiang Qiuyue had tolerated Gao Yunmei many times before, and only let Lin Wenqing solve the core problem, because she was worried about causing more trouble after personally teaching people.

Unexpectedly, she gritted her teeth and kept it in mind, but Gao Yunmei couldn't wait to give her a cruel move.

It is unbearable! Jiang Qiuyue almost died, and was stimulated by Peng Jingye's injury. As soon as she saw Gao Yunmei, her eyes burst out red, and she just wanted to beat him up so that she knew it hurt!

Liu Lanhua will not just watch the excitement for a while, she also has to deal with the follow-up. After all, she is the person her family has to take care of. However, this time she was tricked by the daughter of the Gao family. It was like a slap in the face to their family. Is she dissatisfied with her father-in-law being in charge? Why, do you still want to get back your rights and live like a master?

Liu Lanhua, who became a cadre, had more things to think about. Moreover, her precious son was involved this time. If she didn't care about it, her job as women's director would be in vain!

She had to think of a way to pull Xiao Jiang out as an educated youth before the Gao family ruined her.

First, the door was closed to prevent more people from seeing the fight, and then Gao Yunmei was taught a lesson not to go out and speak nonsense.

But Liu Lanhua underestimated Gao Yunmei's fierceness and arrogance. She was not someone who would take advantage of others.

When everyone saw that the fight between the two was almost over, Jiang Qiuyue also made it clear and clear about the affair between Gao Yunmei and Xin Huan, the old love. Everyone had a lot of gossip on the spot, confirming the rumors in the village some time ago.

For a moment, she looked at Gao Yunmei with disgust and contempt, saying to herself that the daughter of the Gao family is not authentic. You said you want to eat from the pot and look at the food in the bowl, and you want to hold them both with one hand. What does it have to do with this little educated youth?

It is said that there is a young and promising PLA soldier standing behind the little educated youth. Will he take a fancy to your three walnuts and two dates?

Well, although Liu Heping and Lin Wenqing are more conspicuous and good-looking among a group of black and yellow thin men in the countryside, in the eyes of the people who eat melons, nothing can compare with the righteousness of their comrades in the People's Liberation Army!

What's more, anyone who has seen Peng Jingye knows that he is a handsome guy.

Under the contemptuous gazes of everyone, Gao Yunmei felt her face burning and pain everywhere on her body, all caused by Jiang Qiuyue's beating.

The two were separated by the person who tried to stop the fight. Jiang Qiuyue finally let out a wave of anger in her heart and stepped back along the stage.

Gao Yunmei had suffered a loss and would never give up easily. She jumped up and said, "Vixen, bitch! You said bad things about me and didn't look at your virtues. You are so immoral that you hooked up with gay men at a young age." Shameless! Bah!" He spit out a mouthful of thick phlegm and sprayed it into the middle of the hospital.

Jiang Qiuyue's heart burned with anger again, and she rushed forward and held Gao Yunmei down again. A burst of miserable howling suddenly sounded in the courtyard, like a pig being killed.

Everyone did not expect that the young educated youth would come back again after being beaten to vent their anger. They did not stop anyone at all. They all stepped forward to stop the fight, tried to stop the fight, pulled people back, angrily made peace, and started to stir up chaos.

Liu Lanhua didn't notice that it was such a messy situation, and she almost became angry. Old Mrs. Liu grabbed Pi Dan and stood at the door, smiling happily. Pi Dan also clapped his hands and jumped to cheer the young lady.

Liu Lanhua was upset: ...What the hell is going on!

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 42
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 41Next chapter: Chapter 43
When Liu Jianguo came back from pulling the wild boar, the group was very happy. When they entered the door, they saw a messy stall. His mother and grandson were watching happily at the door, while the eldest daughter-in-law was in a hurry and couldn't control the scene.

"What are you doing?!" Liu Jianguo yelled.

The captain's intimidating power made the villagers who heard his anger stop and retreat. Jiang Qiuyue took the opportunity to let go of her hair and move away, revealing Gao Yunmei lying in the middle with a ferocious look on her face.

When Liu Jianguo saw her disheveled appearance and talking nonsense, he immediately scolded her with wide eyes, "Comrade Gao, you think this is your family's trap, why are you talking so much?!" He then asked the Gao family, why not?

Come out and take care of his daughter and see what happens to her!

The people around me suddenly became as quiet as chickens. Look at me, look at you, no one is taking the lead, and no one wants to be used as a punching bag.

Jiang Qiuyue immediately answered, "Gao Yunmei plotted to kill me, and she will go to jail for attempted murder!"

This sentence instantly caused a wave of waves, and the villagers were excited, saying anything.

Liu Jianguo learned the whole story from their heated discussion and almost went up to slap Gao Yunmei.

You said that you are just jealous of gay men. People ignore you because you are incompetent. How come you bite other female educated youths and are so malicious that you want to harm others?

Gao Yunmei was timid after being punished by Jiang Qiuyue. After that harmful impulse passed, she was now extremely frightened. When she heard that Jiang Qiuyue really wanted to take revenge on her and put her in jail, she jumped up regardless of the pain.

"I'm trying to kill you. Don't be so nonsense. Do you believe it or not?" Gao Yunmei shouted to Jiang Qiuyue with bluster.

Jiang Qiuyue snorted coldly, "I'm not talking nonsense at all. Everyone present knows how you reacted when you saw me just now. You deliberately tricked me into going to the wild boar den to die. What is it if it's not murder?" "How can I? I don't have anything

. Do it, what evidence do you have? What evidence?" Gao Yunmei became more and more arrogant as she spoke. Perhaps thinking of the support of the Gao family, her fear dissipated in the wind after a while.

"I think the beating was too gentle!" Jiang Qiuyue rolled up her sleeves, pretending to step forward and deal with her again.

Gao Yunmei immediately flinched and hid behind Liu Jianguo, not forgetting to clear herself up, "Did you see it? It was you who hit me, and I didn't do anything to you!" "Okay, shut up!"

Liu Jianguo shook off the sleeve that Gao Yunmei was holding tightly, and scolded her so hard that his brain hurt.

It turned out that it wasn't the eldest daughter-in-law who couldn't control the situation, but the fierce and savage daughter of the Gao family who was acting as a troublemaker.

Are you still justified in wanting to harm people? !

Liu Jianguo glanced at Jiang Qiuyue, the master of suffering, and was about to say something when a group of people came in outside the captain's house. The leaders were the other three members of the Gao family, Gao Yunmei's parents and her younger brother. Behind them were villagers with whom they had a good relationship, and some who heard the news and came to see the excitement and didn't mind it.

The Gao family was very aggressive when they came in, especially the Gao family's parents. As soon as they entered, they started shouting about who dared to bully their eldest daughter. Only when they saw Liu Jianguo's ugly expression did they calm down, and Gao's father went up to say hello to him.

Jiang Qiuyue immediately stood up straight and frowned. This person came from a bad family!

Liu Jianguo didn't bother to pay attention to the flattery of the Gao family. The speed of their change of attitude was disgusting, and he directly told Gao Yunmei about the good deeds he had done.

By the way, Xiao Jiang, an educated youth, means that she will never be lenient and will let her murderer go to jail.

When the Gao family refused, Gao's father and younger brother Gao pulled Gao Yunmei to protect him. When Gao's mother saw how the eldest daughter was being bullied, she rushed towards Jiang Qiuyue and wanted to teach Jiang Qiuyue a lesson. She cursed, "You little bitch, how dare you bully her?" My daughter, let’s see if I can’t beat you to death!”

Father Gao even spat at Jiang Qiuyue, saying that she had a bad style and had wronged a good person. He turned a conversation upside down and turned black into white.

He even threatened Jiang Qiuyue, telling her that if she dared to talk nonsense, she would not be able to stay in Linhe Village any longer.

The scene that had just been calmed down by Liu Jianguo suddenly became boiling again after being stirred up by the Gao family.

Jiang Qiuyue believed that she couldn't beat Gao Mu, who was like a wild and shrew, so she hid in the crowd when the opponent rushed towards her. Many villagers were immediately affected. They were attacked indiscriminately by Gao Mu, and their faces and necks were instantly scratched and bled.

One or two would be fine, but Jiang Qiuyue was chased for most of the circle, and many people were hit, which made everyone angry.

Angry curses kept ringing out. People in this village were not afraid of the Gao family. They each scolded Gao's mother even more harshly than she did. During this period, many people scratched and beat her back.

Gao Mu suffered a lot of overt and covert attacks, and she didn't take any advantage at all. She stole the chicken but lost the rice.

When Jiang Qiuyue took advantage of the situation and hid behind Liu Lanhua, Gao Mu almost scratched her clean face. Liu Da next to him saw this and became angry. He kicked the arrogant Gao Mu to a meter away, and crawled Can't get up.

Seeing that he was about to hurt his own family, Liu Jianguo scolded Gao's father with a dark face, "Why are you making trouble? I only care about your wife, and I don't even look at what good things your eldest daughter has done! I will deal with it strictly!"

The potential for stricter treatment means that Gao Yunmei must be sent to the police station and imprisoned.

If Liu Jianguo still wanted to follow the old rules before, he could solve the problems in the village by himself, and there was no need to cause trouble to the point of alerting the police station. After all, as fellow villagers, we always keep a secret when doing things, and we really want to see you in the future.

Although Xiao Jiang, an educated youth, was framed and almost died, she was fine in the end. She will have to work in the village to live in the future. It will not be good for her in the future if she really offended the Gao family.

But the Gao family should never do it. They would hit this person and scold that person with arrogance as soon as they showed up. They didn't care about the fact that they were at the captain's house and they dared to attack his family members. Did they look down on him as the captain or something? ?

Liu Jianguo was so angry at the Gao family's uproar that Jiang Qiuyue shouted loudly and wanted to send Gao Yunmei to jail even though he was being chased and beaten. He simply sent her to the police station to squat for a few days and kill the Gao family. of majesty.

"Tie them up with a rope!" Liu Jianguo ordered angrily, without caring about the Gao family's face.

They were the remnants of the village party secretary's influence. If he didn't deal with them, he would be giving face to the Gao family. In the end, they had to be shameless, so don't blame him for not respecting the friendship between the villagers.

Liu Lanhua threw out the bundle of thick hemp rope she had used before, and the tall and strong women following her immediately stepped out, picked up the rope and surrounded Gao Yunmei.

Gao Mu jumped to her feet and did not care to catch Jiang Qiuyue venting her anger by beating and scolding her. Following her past tough temperament, she casually scolded Liu Jianguo for being unkind and helping outsiders bully the villagers. He was a coward and traitor. .

The villagers immediately laughed at her, saying what kind of villagers did the Gao family come from, and their surname was not Liu, so they really took themselves seriously!

I thought it was the time when the hegemony of the village party secretary was rampant. If the backer fell, I would just sit back and live with my tail between my legs. When the whole family comes out and behaves as arrogantly as before, everyone will be disgusted.

Of course, Gao's father helped his mother-in-law. He maintained his identity and told Liu Jianguo not to turn a small matter into a big deal and embarrass their family. He said in his words that he was using public affairs for personal gain and that his position as captain was unfair.

Liu Jianguo was so angry that he had a headache. Since he was said to be unfair, he would be particularly fair this time!

tie! Gao Yunmei, who dared to commit suicide, was tied up. He should be escorted to the village warehouse first and someone should keep a close eye on him. He will send him to the police station fairly early tomorrow morning.

Now, things have taken a turn for the worse. It is no longer the dispute between Gao Yunmei and Jiang Qiuyue, but has risen to the residual friction issue caused by the alternation of old and new power in Linhe Village.

Liu Jianguo, the new leader, must definitely deal with the Gao family who don't take him seriously, kill chickens and scare monkeys, and consolidate his authority.

Jiang Qiuyue hid behind Liu Lanhua and his wife, quietly watching the changes in the situation, and walked in the direction she expected, feeling determined.

So what if the Gao family is domineering, what if the younger ones are beaten and the older ones come? Facing the more powerful captain's family, it's not just a matter of being dealt with!

If she beat Gao Yunmei in anger, after Jiang Qiuyue calmed down, she was still worried about the Gao family's revenge on her and her future survival in Linhe Village.

So now that the tree fell and everyone stepped on it, and Gao Yunmei was sent to the police station, the Gao family's face was completely lost in Linhe Village, and the villagers who were affected by Gao's mother were added to the trouble. The power and status that the Gao family had built up over the years was nothing.

As long as she pays more attention in the future and has the protection of Liu Jianguo's family, the plucked Gao family will not want to cause trouble to her again.

Seeing Gao Yunmei, who was resisting and struggling, being gagged and tied up, and Gao's mother yelling and scolding to no avail, Jiang Qiuyue let out a sigh of relief in her heart, feeling refreshed and relaxed.

When the matter was settled, Gao Yunmei was escorted to the warehouse by Liu Da himself to guard it. Seeing Liu Jianguo not giving them face, the Gao family became timid, a typical example of bullying the weak and fearing the strong.

Liu Jianguo kicked them out, and Gao's father and Gao's mother could not lower their arrogance and begged for mercy. After being kicked out, they had to chase the suffering daughter to see if they could find a way to get them home first.

After the troublemakers were gone, Liu Jianguo's face improved. He announced to the villagers present that the wild boar nest had been invaded by comrades from the People's Liberation Army, saying that he shamelessly gave half of it to the village so that the big guys could eat meat to satisfy their hunger.

Then as soon as the gate opened, the cart parked at the door was indeed pulling a cart full of large black wild boars. The blood-soaked pigs were still steaming from their bodies. The young men pulling the carts were all very happy.

The people in the courtyard suddenly burst into joy. They all clapped their hands and applauded Liu Jianguo, praising him for his hard work for the village and the people and for being a good cadre who cared for the masses. Those villains who said he was unfair were simply telling lies.

Liu Jianguo's move made even the families on the Gao family's side dissatisfied. Eating meat is the real thing. Who can’t get along with meat these days? The reason why the Gao family ended up today was not because they didn't help, it was because of the family's own fault and no one else was to blame.

The villagers all said kind words and looked at Liu Jianguo with admiration, which restored Liu Jianguo's good mood to bring back a large load of wild boar meat. They casually mentioned Jiang Qiuyue's active role in it and said that Xiao Jiang, an educated youth, was a good comrade. From now on, we can't have a bad opinion of her just because of someone's false accusations.

Jiang Qiuyue stood up at the right time and said that she had been working diligently to contribute to the construction of the brigade. She stayed in the Educated Youth Academy and never dared to cause trouble. This time she was almost killed when someone plotted against her. She was so angry that she couldn't help but take action. It shocked everyone.

After saying that, Jiang Qiuyue stood at attention and bowed respectfully to the villagers who had been injured by her just now, with a serious and humble attitude.

The villagers who had some slight complaints or had different opinions temporarily lost their resentment towards her causing trouble, and fled away one after another, waving their hands and saying that it was a trivial matter and they didn't need to worry about it.

Not to mention that Xiao Jiang's educated youth were so sensible and polite. For the sake of wild boar meat, they wouldn't care about a little girl.

In this way, Jiang Qiuyue's uncharacteristically strong fight with Gao Yunmei came to an end. In the eyes of everyone, she was still the well-behaved and quiet little educated youth.

From now on, if the Gao family dares to turn around and speak ill of Jiang Qiuyue and spread rumors to cause trouble, the villagers can spray them with blood first.

Jiang Qiuyue smiled slightly and followed the others out to see the big wild boar. Outside the door, she met Chen Zhonghua and others who had just received the news.

She shook her head at Chen Zhonghua who wanted to ask something, indicating that she would talk later.

Lin Wenqing saw the big wild boar in the car at a glance, and ran up to him with a smile and asked if it was Jiang Qiuyue's masterpiece. They all heard a few words and said that Jiang Qiuyue was brave.

Jiang Qiuyue ignored him, lowered her face and gritted her teeth and said, "Go away! It's all your fault. If you don't deal with your rotten peach blossoms, it will also implicate me. The troublemaker should stay away from me!" Lin Wenqing smiled and touched her

. He touched his nose, but he didn't dare to say anything even though he was severely reprimanded. On the one hand, it was indeed his fault, and what Comrade Jiang said was true; on the other hand, he did not dare to provoke Jiang Qiuyue, otherwise the PLA comrade behind her would not let him go.

Looking at his bearish appearance, Jiang Qiuyue also thought of Peng Jingye, who had extraordinary skills and upright demeanor, and thought that he looked the most pleasing to the eye.

Peng Jingye, who was far away in the back mountain camp, suddenly sneezed, which scared the young soldier Wei Long and asked the squad leader if he had a cold. You've been running cold water for so long, are you freezing?

Peng Jingye rubbed his face and looked serious for a long time. Under Wei Long's increasingly uneasy eyes, he hammered his palm and said firmly, "I'm afraid Xiao Jiang's educated youth is thinking of me!" After saying this, he bared his white teeth and smiled extremely

. brilliant.

Wei Long: ... monitor, can we not be so narcissistic? Be careful of being struck by lightning.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 43
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 42Next chapter: Chapter 44
The sky was slightly bright, and Linhe Village became lively early in the morning. Villagers rushed to the village square in groups, all smiling.

Several large pots were set up in the center of the square, and firewood and hot water were boiled. Two big wild boars had already been set up on sticks by young and strong boys so that they could remove their feathers and clean them up to share the meat with the big guys.

More and more people gathered at the scene, and people from the whole village came. The people who were in charge of this meat division were Liu Jianguo's eldest son Liu Da and his daughter-in-law Liu Lanhua, with Liu Er and his wife acting as helpers.

Old Mrs. Liu led a group of old men and women to move stools and sit under the big tree to calm down to prevent anyone from messing around.

As for Liu Jianguo, as he said last night, he got up early and picked up Gao Yunmei to take a donkey cart to Lan County.

At the same time, they were accompanied by two wild boars that were going to be handed over to the commune. This was the top priority of the trip.

Gao Yunmei's incident didn't take any notice after Liu Jianguo lost his temper. He only followed his words and sent her to the police station for reform, which wouldn't last long anyway.

There is no actual evidence, and the police station does not support idle people. How do you think people are willing to pay for an extra meal? He will be released after being locked up for a few days.

When the time comes, haha, people can come out, and don’t want fame anymore. Who would dare to marry a girl who has been in prison? Unless you are crazy about dowry.

The Gao family's parents wanted to get their daughter out of the warehouse that night and stay well at home. They would see what would happen if they didn't hand her over.

However, General Liu, who was provoked by Gao Mu's attempt to commit suicide, kept a close eye on her. They didn't find a chance to make a move. The next day, before they even went to divide the meat, they heard that Liu Jianguo was going to the county seat and escorted their daughter to the police station.

The parents were immediately anxious. How could they really send him to the police station? Where would they put their face in the future? They couldn't afford to lose that person!

So regardless of how much meat they had to share, they ran after Liu Jianguo to intercept him, but all their good words failed. In the end, they could only watch the donkey cart run away without a trace.

Gao's father became angry and blamed Gao's mother, saying that she didn't know how to raise a daughter and was used to being such a troublemaker!

Gao's mother became even more angry and resentful, complaining that he couldn't protect his wife and daughter, and even blamed her, calling him a coward who only knows how to be a quarrel.

The two were at each other's throats, and started fighting when they disagreed.

The children running by were yelling and cheering. The leader, Pi Dan, held a pig bubble in his hand, blew it full of air into a round ball, and kicked it around with his friends.

Just as the two were fighting fiercely, Pi Dan's pig blisters flew out of his hand and hit Gao's father in the face, just in time to stop the fight between the two.

Father Gao had a ferocious look on his face and glared at a group of poor boys. They were so frightened that they picked up the pigs, soaked them in water, and ran back to the village square.

Pidan ran very fast, and he didn't forget to make a face behind him. He yelled, "You idiot, there's no meat to eat!" "

You idiot, there's no meat to eat!" A group of children responded, shouting smoothly.

The parents finally remembered that they still had to share the meat, and ignored the quarrels and fights. They followed the children and ran to the village square, fearing that they would not be able to get the good ones if they went too late.

The pig-killing activity in the village square was in full swing. Liu Da invited experts from the village to kill pigs and remove their bones early in the morning. He first cleaned a large wild boar and split it in half. The meat from the two fans was being roughly divided by strong men. Equal portions.

Another one is removing hair and offal, and will soon go to the chopping board to cut it into pieces.

The villagers gathered around, watching with eager eyes. Finally, when the four fans had divided the meat, Liu Da gave an order and the meat division began.

Divide the meat according to the head, and give each person a piece of meat. One piece for adults, one strand or bone for children.

The pig's head was pickled and used to worship ancestors during the New Year. Half of the extra pig's trotters were given to Jiang Qiuyue to calm her down.

After everyone present had finished dividing the meat as usual, and the excess was left, Liu Da, according to Mrs. Liu's instructions, rewarded the families in the village who worked hard and had the most children.

The other pig trotters, offal, and offal were given to the butchers. Liu Da and the others took them home and picked them up, and they still enjoyed the food.

By the time Gao's father and Gao's mother came back, the meat-sharing process had already come to an end, and there was only a pile of bare bones and scraps of big sticks without any meat on the table.

The younger brother of the Gao family stood alone on the edge with his mouth curled up. He was very aggrieved whether he wanted to cry or not. His family didn't get any meat!

As soon as Gao's father and mother arrived, Gao Xiaodi couldn't help but burst into tears and complained that Liu Da would not share meat with his family and would only bully him.

Liu Da clanged, and the boning knife slashed into the chopping board, making everyone who saw it panic.

Little brother Gao didn't dare to say anything anymore. He was so scared that he didn't even dare to cry. He burped and hid behind his parents.

No matter how arrogant the father and mother are in their mischief, they will immediately give in when faced with a tough guy with a knife.

Gao's father kicked Gao's mother, and Gao's mother trembled and asked why they didn't share the meat with their family.

The villagers who didn't leave scolded her saying that their family was from a foreigner's surname, so why should they share the products from the mountains behind Linhe Village.

Gao's father was repeatedly mentioned that he was not a local, and his taboo points were poked at every time. He had been working hard for so many years just to get rid of his reputation as a foreigner and gain a foothold in Linhe Village. Unexpectedly, he made a wrong bet and once someone knocks off a branch, anyone can step on him.

Gao Mu was crowded around and looked around. She pointed at the meat strips in the hands of the educated youths and asked why there were all the educated youths. Didn't they say that people with foreign surnames did not distinguish between people?

Liu Lanhua didn't want to listen to their nonsense, so she picked out a few clean shaven bones and said they were for the Gao family, so don't even have this.

The Gao family was retaliated by the captain's wife and daughter-in-law. You were so poor that you almost scratched someone's face.

The villagers laughed and pointed at the Gao family, which made Gao's father look very embarrassed, and left with his sleeves rolled up, dejected.

Gao Mu grabbed a few bones, took them and spat on the pig hearts and lungs on the chopping board, swept away half of them, and ran away.

Liu Lanhua was so angry that she almost overturned the table, and yelled from behind that the Gao family was a disaster for doing such unreasonable and sneaky things!

After the meat was divided, the crowd dispersed, and the aggrieved Liu Lanhua was dragged back by Liu Dala to make rice with meat to calm her anger.

The educated youths carried the portions of wild boar meat, and they were all as happy as eating New Year pigs during the Chinese New Year.

In fact, the whole village in Linhe Village is now very happy, and eating meat is like celebrating the New Year.

After the educated youths returned home, everyone had their own portion of meat, which was more or less different, so it was difficult to make it into a big pot.

Finally, we came up with a solution. Everyone marked their own strips of meat, cooked them together in a big pot, and then fished them out and took back their own.

Anyway, the weather was hot and the meat was not out for a long time, so they could eat it to their heart's content all at once. In addition, they occasionally raised rabbits for teething festivals, so they were not so rare that they had to eat a piece of meat bit by bit for half a year.

At noon that day, the aroma of cooking meat wafted through the Educated Youth Courtyard, and everyone's mouths were filled with oil.

Jiang Qiuyue didn't eat it directly. After it was cooked, it was cut into slices to make bacon slices, and then mixed with wild vegetables and vinegar to make it more fragrant.

She salted the four pig's trotters and kept them for later stew with soybeans.

In the afternoon, Gao Mu suddenly slipped into the door of the Educated Youth Home and went to the kitchen to rummage for something, but Liu Aiying discovered her.

"There's a thief!" Liu Aiying immediately shouted, alerting other people in the Educated Youth Institute.

Looking at Gao Mu's greedy look as she smelled the aroma of meat, how could Liu Aiying not know what she wanted to steal? Suddenly he got angry and picked up a broom and hit him on the head and face!

Liu Aiying is not as easy to bully as Jiang Qiuyue looks weak. She has been here for a long time, has a violent temper and does not suffer easily.

Gao Mu didn't dare to confront her, so she blocked her in the kitchen and beat her. After being beaten for a few times and running to the courtyard, she rudely said that the educated youths couldn't bear to share so much meat and had to give half of it to her family, otherwise she would go to the county to report that they were eating and drinking every day and that they were the tail of capitalism.

Chen Zhonghua and the others were all disgusted by her rogue expression, and they directly said that they had finished eating the meat and there was nothing left.

Besides, the brigade captain dedicated half of it to the commune to prevent jealous people from reporting that the Qingshan brigade was eating alone and poaching socialist corners.

Gao's mother didn't believe it. She couldn't find it in the kitchen. She rushed to run into the house, but Zhao Meili and Zhao Xiangdong blocked the door and couldn't go in.

Liu Aiying chased after her, playing with the broom in a ferocious manner and beating Gao Mu, who screamed and cursed loudly.

Those who scolded the Educated Youth Institute are freeloaders and should be lower than those with a foreign surname like them.

He scolded Lin Wenqing for being a white-eyed wolf. When he fell in love with her daughter, he would bow his head and act generously, but he would fall out and not recognize anyone else.

He also scolded Zhao Meili as a scourge of being a licentious man. While seducing male educated youths, he kept trying to please Liu Heping, eating from the bowl and looking at the pot.

Zhao Xiangdong slapped Gao Mu with a big slap in the face, and the tall mother who was spitting feces was beaten around in a daze for several times. Finally, she lay down on the ground and rolled around, saying that she had beaten someone to death and would not leave until she was given meat.

Gao's mother only wanted to pick the weak persimmons. The captain's family didn't care about her flesh, so she just wanted to take most of it from the hands of the educated youth and go back to Gao's father and Gao's younger brother.

Zhao Meili sneered with a cold face, looking down at her acting rogue, and said indifferently, "Then I'll beat her to death, and I'll meet your flirtatious daughter. I've already thought of the charges for you." "Breaking into a house, stealing

. Sit through the jail!" Liu Aiying snorted and said with a smile.

Gao Mu was calmed down for a moment. After all, she knew something about the inside story. It was said that the female educated youth who disappeared from the Educated Youth Academy was sent to the police station for stealing things and was never seen again.

The male educated youth could not come forward to say anything to a shameless and mischievous woman, so they only stood around closely to protect the female educated youth from suffering any disadvantage.

Gao Mu felt guilty and short of breath, so they immediately took the opportunity to grab the person and quickly threw him outside the gate.

Gao Xiaodi was hiding outside secretly, staring at the door of the Educated Youth Home. Seeing that his mother was throwing out the meat when he didn't ask for it, he rushed out like a mad dog and bit the man who was holding Gao's mother. The educated youth was so bitten that he had to let go.

"Whoever dares to touch my mother, I will kill you!" Gao Xiaodi stared at the fat-mouthed educated youths with hateful eyes, hating them for eating their own meat!

Depend on! The male educated youths were furious in their hearts. If you were so ruthless in sharing the meat while riding a horse, would you still worry about not being able to share the meat?

What the hell had he done earlier? All he could do was chase after the rootless educated youth academy and act cowardly in front of the villagers. He was worse than his parents and sisters.

Another coward who bullies the weak and fears the strong!

The male educated youth looked at them with contempt and looked like they were not easy to deal with, while the female educated youth became a soft persimmon to be pinched.

Chen Zhonghua asked the educated youth to enter the hospital and close the door. Such people should ignore her. The more they ignored her, the more pretentious and annoying she became.

With Gao's mother's encouragement, Gao Xiaodi suddenly rushed towards the female educated youths, trying to pinch them with both hands, just like his mother usually did when fighting with others.

Zhao Meili was pulled away by Zhao Xiangdong to protect her. The broom in Liu Aiying's hand was not a decoration, and the beating made Gao Xiaodi doubt his life. The remaining Jiang Qiuyue would not let him get close, and quickly retreated but was blocked by Chen Zhonghua.

Little Brother Gao opened his teeth and claws and wanted to pounce on someone to bite someone, but someone grabbed him from behind and lifted him up by his collar.

"What do you want to do? You dare to touch my people!" Peng Jingye looked mighty and domineering, and picked up the little boy who was grinning like a paper tiger and shook him a few times.

The green military uniform and red star hat were particularly intimidating, coupled with the fierce aura and fierce face, Gao Xiaodi immediately withered, huddled up and cried, not daring to cry.

Not to mention a naughty kid, Gao Mu, an adult, was silent. She peeked at the green military vehicles and guards not far away. She thought some high-ranking official was coming, so she was too frightened to move. She simply sat on the ground and pretended to be dead without saying a word.

Peng Jingye threw the frightened naughty child to her and said with a serious face, "If you dare to make trouble again, you won't even be able to sit in jail. I'll send you to the labor camp to try." Gao Mu shivered and climbed up

. He ran so fast that he didn’t even want his son. Gao Xiaodi cried and chased after him.

With the intimidation of comrades from the People's Liberation Army, they no longer dare to come to the Educated Youth Institute to make trouble.

Jiang Qiuyue came out from behind Chen Zhonghua in surprise, ran to Peng Jingye and asked him, "Soldier Peng, is your injury healed?" She became full of life so quickly.

Peng Jingye's smiling face froze for a moment, and the little soldier Weilong not far away looked up at the sky.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 44
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 43Next chapter: Chapter 45
"Well, the injury is nothing. I was just passing by and happened to see you." Peng Jingye looked at him and said seriously.

Wei Long listened in the back and couldn't stop sighing in his heart. His squad leader lied and didn't make a draft.

Who was it that after sneezing last night, he decided that Xiao Jiang, an educated youth, missed him? I didn't get a good night's sleep at all. I got up and ran around the playground in the middle of the night. I was almost locked up in a dark room by the night watchman as a suspicious person.

Jiang Qiuyue didn't know about that incident and thought that he was going to Lan County to do business as before and passed by to see how she was doing.

"I'm fine. I just got some bruises from the fall, but the rest of my skin is not broken." Jiang Qiuyue shook her head and said with a smile.

Peng Jingye carefully looked at her thin arms and legs, then put his hand into the big pocket of his military uniform and dug through it. He took out a small porcelain bottle and handed it to her, saying that it would disappear after applying it a few times, as if he had been prepared for it.

Jiang Qiuyue was stunned for a moment, and the next moment, her right hand was held by his warm hand, and the small porcelain bottle was stuffed in her hand. The bottle was warm, as if it was carrying his body temperature.

"Comrade Jiang, this is for you." Peng Jingye lowered his head and stared into Jiang Qiuyue's eyes, and said solemnly.

Jiang Qiuyue felt an inexplicable burning sensation on her face. Why did she feel like she was being aroused?

However, Soldier Peng then let go, his integrity inviolable, which made Jiang Qiuyue think that she was overthinking.

Jiang Qiuyue accepted it and thanked him solemnly, saying that Soldier Peng was a good soldier.

"Then...can I just call you by your name?" Peng Jingye looked at Jiang Qiuyue with bright black eyes and asked a little uneasily.

Jiang Qiuyue laughed and said that's all, just shout if you want, the name is just for others to call.

Peng Jingye: "Jiang... Qiuyue..." His heart is beating so fast. What should he do if he wants to run laps on the playground again?

"Hey!" Jiang Qiuyue nodded and looked at him with a smile, feeling that she had finally made a good friend.

Peng Jingye smiled with his lips pursed, trying not to look too rippling, but in the end he couldn't help but smile with white teeth.

After he was in a good mood, he pushed further, "Then you can continue to call me by my name like yesterday, otherwise it will sound awkward." Jiang Qiuyue lowered her head and rolled her hair in embarrassment, always feeling uncomfortable when calling his name in front of others

. It's weird, but it's very smooth and comfortable when people are shouting.

But friends are all mutual, and there are comings and goings. Since he called her name, it was only fair that she also called him.

"Peng Jingye" Jiang Qiuyue called him crisply.

Peng Jingye smiled broadly and responded loudly, as if he was afraid that others wouldn't hear.

The two of them were chatting and laughing, while the other educated youths behind them became the backdrop, and they were being fed a handful of dog food invisibly.

Zhao Meili had long gone back to her house to rest out of boredom, and Zhao Xiangdong followed her back to the yard to work.

Liu Aiying took a few glances, ran back to the well, washed herself, and watched the show gossiping.

The remaining male educated youth gathered around the entrance of the Educated Youth Institute, sitting in rows and watching the two dumb-headed green chickens talking to the duck. It was actually harmonious and both parties were happy.

Lin Wenqing burst into laughter unwilling to be left alone, interrupting the beautiful atmosphere that someone had worked so hard to create.

Peng Jingye turned his head and put away the tenderness on his face, and gave Lin Wenqing a cold look with his black eyes.

Lin Wenqing shivered all over, and immediately raised his hands in a gesture of surrender. He chuckled and stepped back, and only breathed a sigh of relief when he slipped back into the courtyard.

Emma, the aura of the People's Liberation Army soldier is extraordinary. Being looked at by him is like being stared at by a tiger, it scares him to the point of pissing!

He had to squat in the courtyard and take it easy.

Liu Aiying tossed her clothes and pouted and laughed at him for not doing business. The two of them were talking very well. Why did you say something and step in? You deserve it!

The two of them talked for a while outside the door, and Jiang Qiuyue asked him if he had to do something. Go back early and don't delay.

Peng Jingye felt that he was choked by the stupid excuse he had made once again. He couldn't get up or get down. Anyway, he felt uncomfortable.

Chen Zhonghua had finished chatting with them, so he walked over to Peng Jingye and told him that if he had anything to do with him, maybe they could have a chat.

When Peng Jingye saw him, he remembered the scene he saw when he came here just now. The petite and frail educated youth Xiao Jiang was protected by this man, and he seemed to trust him very much.

This made Peng Jingye feel sour in his heart. The man named Chen was old, ugly, and always meek and annoying. How could he be better?

He is talented and handsome, with a strong physique, broad chest, waist and long legs!

Peng Jingye squinted at Chen Zhonghua's height and appearance, as well as his skinny and bald melon look, and his serious expression softened slightly.

Xiaojiang, an educated youth, will definitely look down on such crooked things. He can continue to implement his plan step by step.

In Chen Zhonghua's eyes, Peng Jingye, a soldier of the People's Liberation Army, was an upright and upright person. How could he know that the other party had long been thinking about Java.

Peng Jingye answered him casually, and then whispered to Jiang Qiuyue to go back and have a good rest, not to do any work, and the bruises would be fine after a few days of rest, and don't forget to take the medicine given to her, etc.

Chen Zhonghua listened dumbfounded. This man treated him as cold as a severe winter, while he treated Jiang Zhiqing as warm as spring. The difference should not be too big.

Chen Zhonghua rubbed his eyes helplessly, who said that he was a big man and no little girl was treated well? Haha.

Jiang Qiuyue saw that Chen Zhonghua really had something to say, so she followed Peng Jingye's earnest instructions and went back to dry her big pig's hooves.

When she entered the hospital, she thought she would take a look when she had time to see if there was anything she could give him as a gift. After all, he was the first friend she made here and he had just saved her life. She should thank him properly. .

After Jiang Qiuyue left, Peng Jingye regained his cold and stern facial expression, raised his hand to straighten his red star hat, and nodded to the waiting Chen Zhonghua.

The two of them talked as they walked towards the outside of the village.

The rest of the male educated youths who were pretending to be wallflowers were nowhere to be seen, and they were hanging on each other's shoulders and guessing what Big Brother Chen would say to Warrior Peng.

Some people say that anyone with a discerning eye can see that Soldier Peng likes Jiang Zhiqing, and Big Brother doesn’t like him too, right? I usually see him taking good care of people.

Another person shook his head and said that it was not possible. As the oldest old man among the educated youth, Chen Zhonghua usually played the role of both a teacher and a father, guiding them to be positive and controlling them from misbehaving. He had always been in order to protect the educated youth home. Heartbroken.

A person like him who has a strong sense of responsibility and who is nearly thirty and has no plans to get married no longer cares about love between men and women. The most important thing is to stay alive and return to the city.

Every time Soldier Peng appears, he is accompanied by a green military vehicle and an orderly. His identity must not be simple. Chen Zhonghua may want to find a way back through him.

When the topic of returning to the city came up, everyone was silent for a while.

The person they thought was impossible to talk to someone specifically for the female educated youth was indeed talking to someone about Jiang Qiuyue at the moment.

It's just that I'm talking about what happened in Liu Jian's country last night. Chen Zhonghua told Peng Jingye the truth one by one after inquiring and the process that Jiang Qiuyue later briefly told him.

At first, Peng Jingye was a little disapproving of what he had to say to his suspected love rival, but after listening to a few words, his expression gradually became serious.

"Jiang Zhiqing is young, and it is inevitable that he will not think things through carefully. The Gao family is in ruins now, but there are still two baskets of nails in the broken ship. I am afraid that their dog will jump over the wall and make trouble with Jiang Zhiqing." Chen Zhonghua expressed his worries to When people understand, the burden on their hearts becomes lighter.

The Educated Youth Academy cannot suppress the Niugui Gao family at all. Although Captain Liu's family is loyal to Jiang's educated youth, temporary kindness can only be maintained for as long as it wears off over time.

Jiang Zhiqing suddenly made a fuss and used his strength to pull down the Gao family. After his anger was relieved, the troubles like flies caused by this also followed one after another.

It feels good to make a fuss and relieve the anger, but there will be endless troubles; it is too frustrating to bear to pretend to be a coward and let others bully you in vain.

As an educated youth, I have an embarrassing status and a delicate position in the countryside, and I can't go back to the city. It's not a human life.

Chen Zhonghua shook his head sadly and sighed, recalling how ambitious he was when he responded to the call to go to the vast rural world to support labor construction, but now he is just barely surviving in a corner.

Peng Jingye didn't realize that the other party was thinking about himself and felt sorry for himself. After listening to Chen Zhonghua's narration, he felt that Xiao Jiang's educated youth had done a good job. He was worthy of being the person he liked, so he should fight back hard and leave no room for the enemy.

As for the Gao family's mischief and troubles, wasn't it resolved just now? It's not a problem for him. If he is away and can't take care of him, there will still be a political commissar.

Anyway, when the political commissar is idle, he is idle. If you find something to do for him, it is not easy for him to think about things and cause trouble.

After making up his mind, Peng Jingye looked at the bitter-faced Chen Zhonghua and wanted to turn to the other side.

Is this old man really interested in Xiao Jiang, an educated youth? Otherwise, why would you care so much? Good guy, you dare to pry into Peng Jingye's corner, you are impatient, aren't you? !

Peng Jingye recalled the scene he saw when he first arrived. It was really dazzling and disturbing. If it hadn't been confirmed yet, he would have had to let the other party know why the flowers were so red!

"I know about this, you don't have to worry about it. I will take care of Qiuyue's affairs properly, so you don't have to worry about it." Peng Jingye's tone was a bit harsh, and he held the ice slag coldly.

Chen Zhonghua had been practicing in rural areas for so many years, so it was impossible not to see that Peng Jingye was angry. It was just that he was suddenly attacked, and he was a little confused. Wasn't it just fine?

He could only think that the other party might be angry at him because he could not fulfill his responsibility as a leader and could not protect Jiang Zhiqing. He misunderstood that he wanted to pass the blame by mentioning it to him.

"After all, we live in the same hospital..." We will not ignore Jiang Zhiqing's affairs, but sometimes we are more than willing and unable to do anything.

Chen Zhonghua wanted to explain patiently, but was interrupted by Peng Jingye raising his hand.

"What's wrong with living in the same hospital? Those who are near the water, first served, first served, that's bullshit!" Peng Jingye was too lazy to chirp at him, so he simply pointed it out.

If you want a girl, let’s do it if she’s a love rival! Is it a man who is complaining? !

Chen Zhonghua was stunned for a moment. After reacting, he finally understood what the other party was angry about and what he had misunderstood.

When he came back to his senses, he couldn't help but laugh and cry even more. He even felt a little ridiculous, "You guys, you young people, what are you thinking?" You actually regarded him as your love rival. Do you think it's ridiculous?

"I miss my future wife!" Peng Jingye answered confidently.

Chen Zhonghua couldn't stop laughing. When Peng Jingye's face became darker and darker, he finally stopped. He shook his head and explained to him that he treated Jiang Zhiqing as a sister or even a daughter, and maybe he had a little bit of an old hen's feeling of caring for his cubs.

The friendship between a man and a woman is non-existent and cannot be misunderstood by future partners.

"Soldier Peng, since you like Jiang Zhiqing, you should talk to her carefully. Why don't you explain things awkwardly and why should you guard against this and that?" Chen Zhonghua suggested as a conscientious person who has experienced this.

Peng Jingye stopped and stood at attention, giving him a condescending look, and didn't forget to say something to him before getting in the car.

"What do you, an older single man, know?" He learned the classic methods of chasing a wife recorded in a small notebook very quickly!

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 45
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 44Next chapter: Chapter 46
After Peng Jingye got into the car, little soldier Weilong drove out of the village in a pretentious manner, heading towards Lan County.

In fact, it went around in a circle and stopped in front of the political commissar's residence.

"Why do you do so many tricks? Are you full?" Peng Jingye slapped Wei Long on the back of the head. After blaming him, he jumped out of the car and went to the hospital to find someone.

Wei Long rubbed his head and felt aggrieved: “I’m just trying to smooth things over for you, otherwise I’ll see how you deal with it if I’m exposed again one day and I can’t get over it.”

Obviously I couldn't help but come to see them, so I had to say that I just stopped by to take a look.

Hey, people really just let you take a look and urge you to do business, are you feeling aggrieved?

Peng Jingye ignored his mumbling thoughts and strode all the way to find the political commissar who was sitting under the flower stand, drinking tea and blowing the wind.

The political commissar asked him why he had time to see him, wasn't he recovering from his injuries? As a result, Peng Jingye said that he had something to do with him and asked him to take care of his future wife and stop being bullied.

The political commissar's heart was shattered. It didn't matter if he didn't come to see him, but he still wanted to take care of his wife?

"Where did you get your wife? It's not sure whether this young educated youth will be willing to do it or not." The political commissar smiled and stabbed him in the heart, making him squeal!

Peng Jingye turned to face him and said with a tigerish face that a wife is a wife, not now and not in the future, and he would not listen to his nonsense.

He also said that he wanted to move Xiaojiang's educated youth to a new place, and that he could no longer live in the educated youth home. There were a bunch of hungry wolves inside, and it was not safe for the little sheep to be kept there. If someone secretly took him away, who would he cry to?

Let the political commissar find a good place for Jiang Qiuyue to live. Who would want to live in Datongpu if there is a decent single room.

The political commissar smiled gently, sipping tea, and listened to him complaining and being happy at the same time. He was just a young boy who was new to relationships.

At the end of Peng Jingye's speech, after he had said everything in his heart, he asked him whether he would help or not. If he did, we would still be good comrades. If he didn't help, there would be nothing left in the tea.

Hey, this guy even threatened. The political commissar refused to listen to him and said that there were special needs for living supplies and he could not control them.

Peng Jingye was so angry that he turned his head and ignored him with a paralyzed face.

"You can help me if you want." The political commissar put down the tea cup and said leisurely, but there were conditions.

He asked Peng Jingye to exchange two wild boar cubs, but he knew that when they were pulling wild boars, they went to someone else's nest and captured a group of wild boar cubs, which were being raised in the camp's cooking class.

Peng Jingye said it was blackmail, but the political commissar spread his hands to show that he would not cooperate with the wild boar cubs.

Finally, Peng Jingye snorted coldly and said that it would be delivered to him in the evening and he must take good care of it.

If the political commissar's goal is achieved, there is no reason why he should not do it. No matter how big the matter is, it is not easy to protect a little girl.

Liu Jianguo had asked him before for his suggestions for increasing the income of the brigade, and he happened to have an idea, and he could pull the young educated youth out of the Educated Youth Academy.

The next day, Liu Jianguo continued to ask for advice. The political commissar came up with an idea and said that after the crops in the fields were sorted, we could only leave it to fate and there was no way to increase the output. But raising more agricultural and sideline products such as pigs and sheep would still be a credit, and the leaders could see it.

This spoke to Liu Jianguo's heart. He had just taken charge of the Qingshan Brigade and was trying to make some achievements. On the one hand, he was thinking about the lives of the villagers, and on the other hand, he wanted to add to his achievements to show to the leaders.

But as for breeding, it’s not that I haven’t thought about it before, but the authorities are sometimes strict and sometimes loose, and the villagers don’t dare to raise more, fearing that if one day they are criticized as a capitalist, the rest of their lives will be ruined.

Moreover, large livestock such as pigs, sheep, and cattle cannot be kept by ordinary people at home, otherwise it would be a crime.

The political commissar said that breeding on the team is allowed, and isn’t the Changhe Brigade next door also raising it? Are you worried that you won’t be able to survive without a veterinarian? If you are sick, go to someone else's team to borrow someone to look at you.

After hearing what he said, Liu Jianguo's mind became more active, and he thought about going to Changhe Brigade tomorrow to get close to him and see how the breeding was like there.

In the evening, someone brought two squealing wild boar cubs to the political commissar. Peng Jingye didn't come. He said he was on some special secret mission, so he couldn't tell.

At dawn the next day, Liu Jianguo took a donkey cart and rushed to the Changhe Brigade. He stayed there for a day and finally came back in the evening to pick up three domestic piglets and prepare to try to raise them.

Since the brigade decided to raise pigs, it must arrange a place to build a pigsty and arrange people to raise pigs.

The place was easy to choose. The political commissar said that the sheds between his small courtyard and Liu Jian's country were good. They used to be used to store lumber, so they were suitable for use as pig pens.

There is a small green brick hut next to the shed, and a mud house on each side. When the time comes, use straw, mud and a few walls to enclose the house and shed, and it will be regarded as a breeding place in the village.

Now that we have the space, all that remains is the personnel issue.

Pig raising is a full day's work, which is the same as working in the fields, but it is much more leisurely. When you have something to do, you can just buy some pig grass to cook pig food and feed it, and then clean the pig pen. When you have nothing to do, you can go wherever you want. It doesn't matter, he's just a fat guy.

In the next few days, the village's breeding office was renovated by Supervisor Liu Da, and it looked the same every day.

The villagers saw this and began to inquire about the news one by one. From time to time, they went to the captain's house to see if they could get a spot for their family.

However, the final candidates were Liu Er's wife and Jiang Qiuyue.

Liu's second daughter-in-law is from the captain's family. The captain has set up a breeding office in the village, so it is natural that he should have a quota for his family.

What's the matter with just choosing Jiang Zhiqing?

At this time, the political commissar came out to speak, saying that the domestic piglets that the captain had returned from the Changhe Brigade were raised by Liu Er's wife, and that he had two wild boar piglets sent from Houshan Yingzi. Jiang Zhiqing was brave and careful, and could Take on important responsibilities.

Everyone who explained this was speechless. After going back to Shanyingzi to defecate, everyone knew that Jiang Zhiqing had a close relationship with the people there. He had the support of the People's Liberation Army soldiers behind him, and they specially sent two wild boars. It’s okay to leave it to her to raise.

The main reason is that wild boars grow slowly, don't grow meat no matter what they eat, and have a huge appetite, making them difficult to raise.

Domestic pigs can grow fat by eating bran hogweed, but wild boars can only grow temperamentally and cannot grow taller.

Moreover, domestic pigs and wild boars must be raised separately, otherwise domestic pigs will no longer be wanted.

So the matter of raising pigs was settled. Domestic pigs and wild boar cubs were raised in two pens. Liu Er's wife was in charge of three domestic pigs in one pen, and Jiang Qiuyue was in charge of two wild boars in the other pen. They did not interfere with their own affairs.

Liu Jianguo even held a publicity meeting in the village square for this purpose, promising everyone that he would kill his own New Year pig at the end of the year, so that he no longer had to go to the commune to exchange for grain every year. The grain would be kept as emergency rations, and the New Year pig would still eat it. arrive.

The villagers below were inspired by what he said about the good life. They clapped their hands loudly and their eyes glowed red, as if it was the end of the year.

The day after the information conference, Jiang Qiuyue took office and officially became a... pigherder in Linhe Village.

The educated youth burst out laughing, hearing her mocking title, shaking their heads and saying that she should cherish her blessings and be a good swineherd.

Working on the ground is not a good job, not to mention tiring. If you face the loess and back to the sky for a long time, you will become like most of the villagers on the team, with dark and rough skin, an old face, and wrinkles on your face and hands.

Jiang Qiuyue was just joking. She was quite satisfied with her job as a pigherder, even if she had to clean the pig pens a little dirty.

The first is that she finally has her own separate room!

Even though it was small and squat, even if it smelled bad sitting next to the pig shed, she was happy to have it.

Being able to have my own private space, I no longer have to hide under the covers and be careful when I want to eat something.

If you want to eat boiled white noodles, hard-boiled eggs, or braised pork... you will have the opportunity to make them for yourself in the future!

Jiang Qiuyue was filled with energy whenever she thought of this, and she neatly tidied up the three small rooms and pig pens side by side.

When Liu Er's daughter-in-law came over to clean the pig pen, she saw that she had finished all the work. She praised her for her hard work and ability, but in the future, whose job should be whose job should be done, otherwise it could be done by one person, and it would take two people to do it. What.

Jiang Qiuyue nodded in agreement, thinking that this was a sensible person.

It is said that the small brick house was originally reserved for the two people who raised pigs to rest. Liu Er's wife's house is next door. It is very convenient to go back. She doesn't care about the location of the small house. Her house with large blue bricks and tiles is bright and cozy. She was not used to small dark rooms.

This was an advantage for Jiang Qiuyue. She discussed with Liu Er's wife and took over the use of the small brick house in the name of conveniently raising pigs. Once it was cleaned up, she could move in.

On the day of moving, the entire Educated Youth Institute mobilized to help Jiang Qiuyue move things.

In fact, it was nothing, just a base cabinet, a roll of bedding, and a few odds and ends. She put all the important things in the space.

The male educated youth took one look at the small brick house that was not much taller than them, and were not very interested. They felt that the spacious east room of the Educated Youth Yard would be more comfortable to live in.

The female educated youth was a little envious. Even though Zhao Meili disliked it because it was low and small, in her heart she also longed to have a separate room of her own to live comfortably.

Liu Aiying went in and walked around for several times, looking at it inside and out. She didn't like it and said that Jiang Qiuyue had good luck and got a big deal.

Regarding the original arrangement of the small brick house and the reason why Jiang Qiuyue ended up living there, they all knew that they were envious but not jealous.

Some people are just lucky and are not the envy of others.

Peng Jingye, who was thousands of miles away, probably didn't know that the arrangements he had worked so hard to make for his sweetheart would be considered luck.

Maybe if he doesn't come back to make his presence felt, Jiang Qiuyue will almost forget about him.

At that time, a mouthful of old blood will probably spurt out.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

228K 5K 124
In her previous life, Li Qinghe married into the Xu family with pomp and splendor but was treated coldly and ignored by everyone in the household she...
1.6K 26 13
I stole the chance of being the hostess: Lin Mo, a food anchor with millions of fans, got stuck in the book just because of a little, tiny plug! What...
37K 378 25
Song You was very beautiful when she got married. She married Han Cheng, the deputy head of the group. Only after she got married did she realize how...
766 5 7
Ruan Zhu, as the adopted son adopted by the Fang family to show his righteousness, has no ambitions and only likes to read novels and fish. Unexpecte...