๐‡๐„๐‘ | ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐•๐Ž๐

DAYVONWRITES

In the shadows, Dayvon's obsession with ๐ก๐ž๐ซ knows no bounds. Willing to cross any line, he spirals deeper... ะ•ั‰ะต

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‡๐„๐‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ

2.5K 160 45
DAYVONWRITES

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐇𝐄𝐑★
━━ 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐀'𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒

𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗃𝗎𝗇𝖾 𝟤𝗇𝖽, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣| 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗈𝗂𝗌
𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ☆ 𝟤:𝟦𝟤 𝖯𝖬

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘, she waited in the waiting room, her eyes repeatedly scanning the words.

Treasure reread the note multiple times, each time, it stirred the same feeling within her, reminiscent of the initial enchantment she felt upon first reading it.

The scent of the cologne still lingered on it, compelling her to smell it close for the hundredth time. There was something elusive about this note that had a hold on her, a mysterious allure that she couldn't quite decipher.

"Ms. Williams" she heard, quickly tucking the note into her purse. Standing up, she adjusted the black framed glasses perched on her nose and slung her purse over her arm, walking confidently into the back room.

Walking into the room, Treasure settled onto the chestnut brown love seat, placing her bag beside her. She took a moment to absorb the aesthetic of the room, finding peace in its calming atmosphere.

This was her second time attending a therapy session, an experience she didn't particularly enjoy. She felt obligated to participate because it was part of her medical treatment for her condition.

"How has life been treating you, Ms. Williams?" her therapist, Simone, asked, Simone was a dark skinned lady, dressed in sophisticated attire and exuding the fragrance of an elegant perfume.

Her tight curls fell onto her shoulder, and her jewelry dangled with every movement, the vibrant red lipstick popping off her lips.

Treasure sat with her hands clasped together, looking around the room, "Life's been treating me great, you?" she replied, her tone polite.

"Life's been fine. Thank you for asking" Simone smiled, taking a sip from her tea, her warm demeanor inviting a sense of ease into the room.

"I love your glasses, where did you get them from?" Simone asked, trying to create a more comfortable atmosphere.

Treasure mentally sighed, already wanting this to be over. She hated the sucking up, "Amazon" she replied dryly, cutting straight to the point.

Treasure's reluctance to open up wasn't rooted in rudeness but rather in her skepticism about the process. Feeling hesitant about sharing personal feelings with a stranger is entirely valid.

Simone nodded, picking up a folder from the table beside her that held all of Treasure's personal information, "Last session was more for me to get to know you. Even though you haven't shared much, I've gleaned a lot from our interaction" Simone's tone gentle and understanding.

Trying to assure Treasure that the process was about understanding and supporting her, even if she wasn't fully opening up yet.

Treasure remained silent, avoiding eye contact with her therapist. Simone opened the folder, her eyes scanning the contents she had reviewed the previous night.

She was still in shock over Treasure's history and couldn't help but wonder why she hadn't sought therapy earlier.

"Treasure, I understand that managing your anger and bipolar disorder can be challenging. Let's work together to find effective strategies. First, I want you to know that this is a safe space. You can express your feelings openly, and we'll explore ways to cope" Simone explained.

Treasure looked down, her fingers tracing patterns on her nails as she spoke up, "There isn't any cope to this. I am fine. I'm not crazy" she expressed, her tone firm.

"I understand that this may feel overwhelming, Treasure" Simone responded calmly, acknowledging her resistance.

"You're not crazy, and your feelings are valid. It's okay to have reservations, and it doesn't mean you're weak. Therapy is a tool, not a label. It's about understanding yourself better and finding effective ways to navigate life's challenges. I'm here to support you, regardless of how you're feeling"

"What's in that folder?" Treasure raised her eyes from her nails, locking them onto Simone's.

"The folder contains your personal information, things we've discussed during our sessions, your medical history, and any notes I've taken to help guide our conversations" Simone explained.

"Does it have... you know?" Treasure mumbled, her voice barely audible. Simone nodded softly, acknowledging the unspoken concern. Treasure scoffed, looking away and biting her fingernail.

Treasure was diagnosed with bipolar disorder at the age of 13, and she had been battling it for quite some time. During the periods when her parents were around, they would support her by both helping and sometimes even forcing her to take her medications.

Now that she was on her own, Treasure hadn't been consistent with taking her medication. She often questioned the idea of pills making her feel like herself. To her, it didn't make sense — how could a medication define her identity and emotions?

"I'm not here to judge you, Ms. Williams" Simone reassured.

Treasure shook her head, her expression filled with frustration. She stood up abruptly, grabbing hold of her purse, "I can't do this"

Tears welled up in Treasure's eyes as she left the room, making her way out of the building. Her conditions and past accident were secrets closely guarded.

Only a select few knew about them. She had always been careful about keeping these aspects of her life private from the outside world, shielding herself from judgment and pity.

Sitting in her all white Benz, Treasure placed her purse on the passenger seat. She sat there, allowing tears to stream down her face, her emotions overwhelming her. Slowly, she removed her glasses from her face and set them aside.

She glanced over at her cup holder, where the lithium pills were kept. Shaking her head in defiance, she rolled down her window and threw the pills out.

Rolling her window back up, Treasure wiped her face, taking a deep breath to compose herself. She started her car and pulled out of the parking lot.

Unbeknownst to her, Von had been sitting in his car the entire time, silently observing the scene unfold. As Treasure drove away, he waited for her to be out of sight before getting out of his car.

Purposefully, he walked over to the pills she had thrown out the window, a concerned expression crossing his face as he picked them up.

He got back into his car, examining the label, reading the word "lithium" printed on the bottle. He took out his phone and quickly searched the name on Safari.

"Lithium is a medication commonly used to treat bipolar disorder. It works as a mood stabilizer, helping to prevent or lessen the intensity of manic episodes" Von read quietly, absorbing the information on his phone screen. Concern deepened in his eyes.

The revelation about Treasure's bipolar disorder took Von by surprise. He recalled the painful memories of his mother's battles with the same condition, her traumatic episodes haunting his past.

Von had always been there to help his mother through those difficult times, and now, seeing someone he cared about facing a similar struggle.

Putting the pills aside, Von steeled himself and pulled away, his next destination set for Walmart.

✿✿

Treasure sat on her couch, wrapped up in her book. After her therapy session, she had taken a shower to calm herself down and decided to immerse herself in her book, seeking solace and distraction in the pages of a story.

Reading books were Treasure's sanctuary, providing her with a calm space where she could escape from the challenges of reality.

Immersed in the world of literature, it allowed her mind to drift away from the things that weighed heavy on her thoughts.

Dreaming of writing her own book one day, Treasure knew it required a significant amount of work and dedication.

As she reached for her wine glass, taking a thoughtful sip, she momentarily took her eyes off her book.

To her surprise, she heard a soft knock at her door. Setting her glass and book down, she walked to the door and opened it, curious to see who was there.

Seeing no one present, Treasure glanced down at her foot that had stepped out of the doorway and noticed a basket and pink flowers placed there.

Treasure picked up the items, her eyes scanning the surroundings in the hope of catching a glimpse of the mysterious person, but there was no one in sight.

With a sense of intrigue and caution, she closed her door and placed the basket and flowers on her counter.

In the basket, Treasure carefully picked up the pink journal, that had a lock on it, along with a pack of colorful pens. At the bottom of it, an assortment of candies and confetti decorations was in it also.

Her hope to find another note, which she did. Alongside the note, there was something else that made her stomach drop.

To her surprise, she found her lithium pills among the items. Confusion washed over her — how had someone retrieved them? She vividly remembered throwing the pills out earlier.

Shifting her attention to the note, she opened it and read, "Don't stress it ma."

The note was as simple as that, yet it sparked a determination within her, Treasure felt the urge to find out who this mysterious person was.

✿✿

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Are y'all feeling this?

I tried to make Simone sound formal and professional as it could get Lmaoo.

Thoughts?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Just wanted to show y'all my iPad, since I'm so obsessed with it 😭

- 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍𝐖𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 ᥫ᭡

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

28.3K 1.4K 11
"๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ , ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ "
Brutal [ Mary ]

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

8.9K 509 9
His attention was unnerving. His love was intense. His obsession was brutal.
5.3K 242 9
๐€๐‹๐‹'๐’ ๐…๐€๐ˆ๐‘ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐–๐€๐‘.. -๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
18.5K 1.2K 14
๐ข๐ง which a 17 year old girl slowly becomes a vampire's obsession...