Dressed as an educated youth...

By mahalakshmiponsing

This is not my original story Original title 穿成知青女配 What if I wear it until 1974? Or is it the tragic female... More

Chapter 1 One day through seven or four years
Chapter 2 The Female Match Who Lost Both People and Wealth
Chapter 3 Getting ready to catch the train
Chapter 4 Pastimes on the Train
Chapter 5 To and from the Field of Hope
Chapter 6 New arrivals
Chapter 7 Integration into the educated youth force
Chapter 8 Working in the Field
Chapter 9 Heroes or Bears
Chapter 10 Finding Food
Chapter 11 Illness
Chapter 12 Amoxicillin
Chapter 13 The plan of the year lies in spring
Chapter 14 Supply and Marketing Cooperatives
Chapter 15 Zhao Meimei
Chapter 16 So You Are Such a Girl
Chapter 17 The little girl is delicious
Chapter 18 Cornmeal Dumplings
Chapter 19 The Storm Is Coming
Chapter 20 Pregnancy or Menstruation
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166 Finale

Chapter 36-40

1.1K 14 9
By mahalakshmiponsing

Chapter 36
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 35Next chapter: Chapter 37
One of the three major delusions in life, she likes me.

Peng Jingye was currently in this delusion. He originally wanted to call the little girl in and flirt with her, and responded that he also liked her, but...it turned out that Jiang Qiuyue didn't notice

his flirtation at all, and even the last explanation was unintentional. A knowing blow.

Peng Jingye was like an arrow in the chest, and all the pink bubbles that kept popping up in his heart fell to the ground and shattered into pieces.

He couldn't hold on to his stiff smile, and his face was burning with pain.

Jiang Qiuyue didn't know what happened, which made the other party suddenly laugh and panic, so she said goodbye at the right time.

Little soldier Wei Long was already waiting outside, and barrels filled with manure were already placed on the Qingshan Brigade's carriage, waiting for Jiang Qiuyue to pass and send them out together.

Jiang Qiuyue thanked the two and followed the convoy to Yingkou to meet Liu Er and the others.

After she left, Peng Jingye threw himself onto the bed and remained motionless. The fresh fragrance was almost inaudible, and it floated into his senses. He pulled the quilt and smelled it carefully, then wrapped it around his body, covered his eyes and laughed deeply.

At night, the class led by Peng Jingye was beaten to death by him on the playground.

The Qingshan brigade brought back several trucks of manure, and Liu Jianguo used it immediately the next day. He really couldn't afford to wait, and the corn seedlings were growing very fast.

After Jiang Qiuyue came back, she was pulled by Liu Aiying to tell her what she had experienced at the Houshan military camp. He envied her the opportunity to go out and interact with the People's Liberation Army.

As long as the educated youths stay within Liujiawan, they can go to other places by telling the captain, as long as they come back on time.

But female educated youths rarely leave the village where they jump in line unless accompanied by someone.

Others may not know why Jiang Qiuyue was arranged to accompany the car. Chen Zhonghua and Lin Wenqing had already seen something, and there was no fuss about her military camp and her entourage.

After Jiang Qiuyue came back, she remembered that she had been busy participating in collective labor recently, and the Jiang family's packages were still locked in the closet by her and not opened.

She took advantage of the time after dinner to sort out her luggage.

It was still the gray-green canvas bag that I sent back last time. After breaking the outer seal, I opened it. Inside was a bag of brown sugar, a bag of white sugar, and a bag of donkey-hide gelatin and red dates.

Jiang's mother probably estimated that Jiang Qiuyue was old enough to have a baby, so she prepared this for her.

There were also two pounds of dried pork jerky, several bottles of canned fruit and a letter.

No wonder it weighs so much this time, everything is weighed on a scale.

She had already finished the first can of malted milk, and that was not included in the next items. Jiang Qiuyue didn't care, took out the milk powder in the space, poured it into the jar, and continued to drink it as malted milk.

Anyway, no one knows how much water you put in each time you soak it, and it doesn’t matter if you drink it for a long time from one can.

Jiang Qiuyue briefly glanced at the letter, which contained words of encouragement and concern. She said that the family was raising the salary of the second child for his activities, and the money was very tight, so he would not give it this time. Those things were benefits that the eldest sister got from the work. , let Jiang Qiuyue eat as much as she wants, and if there is anything else she can send to supplement her next time.

At the end of the letter, Jiang's mother proudly praised Jiang Qiuyue's needlework and said that they liked the clothes she made for the fourth and fifth children. They wore them all day long to show off, which made a group of children in the family home envious.

Jiang Qiuyue finally smiled when she saw this, and put the letter into the canvas bag hanging on the wall. All the letters she had sent before were in it.

When she went to work the next day, the smell of the newly replaced manure was so strong that Jiang Qiuyue almost vomited when she smelled the smell while standing on the ground.

Liu Heping came over with his bucket at this time, wanting to say hello to Jiang Qiuyue, but Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying immediately backed away three feet as soon as they smelled his stench.

Liu Heping's hand stopped in mid-air, embarrassed.

"Comrade Liu Heping, you smell too much." Liu Aiying muttered, holding her nose.

Liu Heping was standing upwind, and the stinky smell of manure, sweat, and fermentation floated in front of him in the wind, which was disgusting.

Jiang Qiuyue pulled Liu Aiying and hid aside, so that she could breathe a little fresh air.

Liu Heping didn't seem to notice the two people's dislike of him, and still asked Jiang Qiuyue about the malted milk powder, and would not stop until he achieved his goal.

Seeing that everyone around them was looking over, Jiang Qiuyue confirmed that her family really did not send malted milk this time. Liu Aiying testified to her, and the two of them hurried to the work area under Liu Heping's obviously disbelieving eyes.

"It stinks!" Zhao Meili had arrived a long time ago and was covering her face with a gauze scarf to complain to Zhao Xiangdong.

Although Zhao Xiangdong can secretly help with the work and Zhao Meili doesn't have to do anything, she must be present at all times, otherwise she will not get any work points.

Fang Weidong and Lin Wenqing saw that Jiang Qiuyue was struggling to vomit, so they suggested that they help them with the work of pouring manure, and they could just show off on the side.

Liu Aiying didn't do it. Firstly, she didn't want to commit fraud if someone reported her, and secondly, she didn't want to owe anyone any favors because she had nothing to do with them.

Jiang Qiuyue also meant the same thing.

The two of them found towels and tied the lower half of their faces, enduring the sour smell and hurriedly completing the work.

The next day, Jiang Qiuyue took out the medical mask in the space and secretly wore it under the towel. Finally, she felt better.

When the fertilization work of the Qingshan Brigade was finally completed, Jiang Qiuyue felt that the smell on her body was overwhelming and she was very sick.

So the Educated Youth Institute boiled several pots of hot water that night, and everyone took a handful of soap beans and rubbed them away to get rid of the unpleasant smell.

Jiang Qiuyue hammered nails into the walls on both sides of the floor cabinet, so she could pull up a curtain in the corner to cover her body. She used soap and shampoo to clean up her whole body, and then she felt alive.

The other two people saw that she was very private, so they took the opportunity to go in and wash themselves one by one, pouring hot water over basin after basin.

Then came the off-farm time. Female educated youths would usually dig wild vegetables for the day in the morning. The traps dug by Chen Zhonghua and the others began to yield results, and they occasionally caught pheasants, voles, and wild hedgehogs.

At this time, the Educated Youth Home is like celebrating the New Year, the atmosphere is relaxed and warm, and everyone enjoys a few bites of meat.

One day they caught a few rabbits. Jiang Qiuyue wanted to go to the woods to find some mushrooms and fungus to make soup. Liu Aiying was so greedy that she wanted to go with her.

It happened to be clear after the rain, and fungi were easy to find in the woods. So the two of them picked up their baskets, said hello to Chen Zhonghua, and walked back to the mountain.

Fang Weidong and Lin Wenqing followed behind to accompany the driver, casually checking to see if there was anything fresh in the grass beside the stream that could be used as a tooth sacrifice.

The trip went smoothly. Jiang Qiuyue found several edible mushrooms in the forest and picked a handful of fresh fungus from the damp dead tree trunks.

There are other villagers in the forest looking for food. A handful of wild vegetables and a few bird's nests are enough for a meal.

Fang Weidong, a young and capable man like a monkey, was commanded by Lin Wenqing to climb a tree, catch birds and dig out their eggs, causing the birds in the forest to flutter and fly around, but he finally gained something.

Liu Aiying found a clump of sweet grass roots, dug them out, washed them in the stream, and chewed them in her mouth.

After collecting almost everything, the four of them picked up their things and couldn't wait to go back and prepare a big meal.

However, as soon as he came out of the woods, he was followed by a man.

Liu Heping's fly probably came out to look for something to eat. After meeting Jiang Qiuyue, his eyes suddenly lit up and he immediately stuck to her to talk.

Especially after seeing the mushrooms and wild vegetables in the basket, he started to say nice things, saying that he didn't even know those products from the mountains, but Jiang Qiuyue was still as talented as Balabala.

Liu Aiying walked aside and rolled her eyes as she listened, despising Liu Heping for turning into a sycophant for his former good intellectual image.

Jiang Qiuyue was so annoyed that she and Liu Heping expressed their refusal to get close to each other several times, openly and secretly, but they just didn't seem to understand. They would always talk to people they thought they were familiar with, but their eyes would stare at her things from time to time.

After doing this several times, Jiang Qiuyue tried her best to walk around him, and even if she encountered him, she would deal with it without saying a word, acting like a bastard chanting sutras and refusing to listen.

Fang Weidong, who was traveling with him, tried to drive people away to no avail, and once he was almost framed by Liu Heping.

Jiang Qiuyue originally thought that this time would be the same as the previous times, just say a few words and then get rid of him. But they didn't expect to suddenly meet Gao Yunmei on the way. The other party glanced at them and suddenly exploded inexplicably.

Jiang Qiuyue didn't even know what happened to her, so she scolded her with dirty words.

"Bitch, don't be shameless, you bitch @#¥%&*@#¥%..."

Even Liu Heping was pulled away by Gao Yunmei like a little chick and slapped several times, but Liu Heping seemed to be used to it. After being slapped, he covered his face and ran away numbly, saying that he was going to Gao's house for a review.

Jiang Qiuyue was stunned. She didn't know how Liu Heping's weak body could escape Gao Yunmei's poisonous hand and run so fast.

After Liu Heping ran away, Gao Yunmei's anger erupted towards Jiang Qiuyue, his eyes red like a lioness whose territory had been violated.

She yelled dirty words, "You dare to stretch your claws at my people, see if I don't scratch your face! Little vixen!"

Liu Aiying was so frightened that she didn't dare to come forward to help Jiang Qiuyue.

Jiang Qiuyue dodged Gao Yunmei's tearing arm, pushed her away with her backhand, and shouted to the other two people who were stunned, "Lin Wenqing, have you broken it off with her? Why is she still hanging on to me? Crazy. Ah!"

Fang Weidong reacted and immediately stepped forward to help Jiang Qiuyue, pulling the crazy Gao Yunmei and dragging him back to prevent the two from coming into contact.

Lin Wenqing wiped his face, stepped forward and twisted Gao Yunmei's struggling arm, and threw him to the ground with all his strength.

"Stop making trouble, okay!" Lin Wenqing shouted angrily, very annoyed.

Gao Yunmei's crazy movements were like pressing the pause button, and suddenly stopped. She sat on the ground, staring at Lin Wenqing's angry and reprimanding eyes with red eyes, and tears instantly flowed down her face.

"Are you finally willing to pay attention to me? Huh? If I don't move her, you won't want to pay attention to me anymore?" Gao Yunmei asked hissingly, wiping away her tears.

Lin Wenqing touched his forehead, feeling his veins twitching, and shouted angrily, "What nonsense are you talking about!" It was

the first time Gao Yunmei saw him angry. She didn't know whether she was frightened or heartbroken. She started crying, with tears and snot spraying everywhere. yes.

Lin Wenqing didn't look at it, and turned around and asked Fang Weidong to escort Jiang Qiuyue and the others back first, and he would solve this problem.

Jiang Qiuyue and the others had no objection. The Educated Youth Institute was still waiting for them to go back to cook. Moreover, it seemed that Gao Yunmei meant to have a conflict with Lin Wenqing, and they would not be involved in his peach blossom debt.

After the three of them left, Lin Wenqing looked at the woman lying on the ground mercilessly, and scolded her irritably, "What are you talking about?!" Mader was almost annoyed to death by her!

Gao Yunmei cried bitterly like a child. She struggled to climb up a few times and couldn't get up. Her whole body hurt from the fall, so she just sat there blowing her nose and wiping her tears.

Feeling that she was clean, Gao Yunmei faced Lin Wenqing's impatient look and refused to give up, "What did I do? I was wronged." "Liu Heping was so obsessed with that little vixen that you couldn't find it, and neither did you

. Because she ignored me, vixens are all bitches and little goblins, I can't spare her!" Gao Yunmei said harshly, pointing her fat hand in the direction where Jiang Qiuyue left just now.

Lin Wenqing held his head in his hands and gritted his teeth, feeling that the two people's thoughts were not on the same level at all.

He finally got up and prepared to explain things clearly to her, but instead he was talking to a chicken and playing the piano to a cow!

"Don't we have nothing to do with each other? Can you stop pestering me? Listen to your family and marry well, and don't come to me again." Lin Wenqing held back his anger and told her clearly.

Perhaps seeing that his attitude could not be rejected and there was no room for turning around, Gao Yunmei looked disappointed on her fat face and cried and cursed, "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu””””” Chen Shimei! I curse you to be a bachelor for the rest of your life, and you will not be struck by thunder,” she said. Damn it!"

Who else could she pester if she didn't? She didn't want to marry Liu Heping, that radish with the heart of a chicken that had been chopped off for nothing, so her life would be miserable.

Gao Yunmei felt like she had lost her beloved mud dog, sitting there crying uncontrollably.

And in the direction she was looking at with tearful eyes, Lin Wenqing had already left her behind and walked away.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 37
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 36Next chapter: Chapter 38
When Jiang Qiuyue and the others returned to the Educated Youth Yard, everyone else was waiting for lunch. They gathered around in the yard to play with the rabbits they had caught.

Two big gray male and female rabbits, and a few small gray dumplings the size of fists, they are just one family.

Jiang Qiuyue was picking mushrooms and wild vegetables when a little rabbit suddenly escaped from its claws and jumped to her feet.

She tentatively picked out a vegetable leaf from the basket and handed it over. The little rabbit arched its nose and started to nibble on it with its three-petal mouth moving.

"Why don't we raise the little rabbits? We'll eat them after they're fattened up. They'll be fed just by cutting some grass." Jiang Qiuyue suggested.

Nowadays, the atmosphere is not as tense as before, and every household in the countryside can raise some living animals.

In the past, chickens, ducks and geese were not raised in the Educated Youth Home because people didn’t have enough to eat and how to feed them. But if you were raising rabbits, you only needed to cut the grass every day.

Chen Zhonghua thought for a moment and thought it was feasible, but they didn't have a cage to close it, so what if it ran away.

Rabbits cannot be left free-range in the yard. They burrow everywhere. If they are kept in the yard, they will probably lose all the vegetables and potatoes they grow.

Liu Aiying's eyes lit up when she saw them discussing raising little rabbits for meat, so she stretched out her hand toward the little rabbit and grabbed a big rabbit by its neck, picking it up to kill and skin it.

Liu Aiying usually does the work of handling wild animals. She is very happy, saying that it is not too troublesome or tiring to collect any amount of meat, and she is very energetic when doing it.

In less than a moment, she disembowelled two fat rabbits and turned them into piles of meat next to the well.

The skinned rabbits were put aside to dry in the sun before they could be exchanged for food stamps at the commune.

Seeing this, the educated youth want to raise rabbits even more. Rabbits do not grow more slowly than chickens, ducks and geese, but they also hatch eggs. Rabbits have one litter per month, can have multiple litters, eat grass and grow quickly. How suitable for them. Source of oil and water.

The eyes of the male educated youths brightened when they looked at the little gray dumplings.

It's just that they don't have a cage to raise them, and they don't want outsiders to know, so they can only do it themselves.

Chen Zhonghua took people to the river to collect willow branches, reed poles and other hard and soft raw materials, and brought them back to let the male educated youth think of ways to weave cages.

Everyone was basically thinking about making a small cage with a round belly and a mouth, and everyone was scratching their heads and playing with it.

Jiang Qiuyue took a different approach, first weaving hard branches into four square-sized lattice pieces, and then tied the corners with strong straw ropes, and soon assembled it into a small cage, with a top cover that could still be used. It is easy to move and turn on the switch.

Liu Aiying held it in her hand and shook it. It felt quite strong. She opened the cover and put a few little rabbits in, and then threw in some wild vegetable leaves. They were eating happily inside.

Chen Zhonghua decided to make it like this, and asked the male educated youth to make a few bigger ones for later use.

On this day, they ate a hearty pot of meat, and they were full of expectations for a life where they could eat meat every month in the future.

From that day on, the Educated Youth Institute began to secretly raise rabbits. Sometimes they even trapped rabbits in their nests without killing them all. The older ones were eaten and the smaller ones were raised. Gradually, the number of rabbits grew to two or three cages, and the rabbits with the pair began to conceive. Got on the cub.

During the slack season, people are not idle. Everyone wants to pick up a few more to feed the family or improve their lives.

Liu Lanhua, the female director, recently found a good job that can help the women in the village earn some extra money to support their families.

Jiang Qiuyue heard her talk while riding their donkey cart to the county town to send letters and exchange rabbit fur.

Nowadays, the commune is harvesting herbal medicine. After Liu Lanhua heard the news, she asked her men to go to the back mountains to search. Sure enough, they found several places where they were found. She planned to lead the women up the mountain to collect them and hand them over to the commune in exchange for food stamps.

Jiang Qiuyue is new this year, and her work points are not high. She will definitely not get much rations and tickets in the middle of the year. Even with subsidies from her family, she can't just sit back and have nothing compared to other old educated youths.

Liu Lanhua deliberately gave her a hand and asked people to follow her up the mountain to collect herbs. At least they exchanged votes for her and kept her hands in hand.

Jiang Qiuyue thought that she had nothing to do except raising rabbits recently, so she happily agreed.

Just like Liu Lanhua said, she is no more concerned about food now than when she first came here. The things in the space will always be eaten up one day.

The two agreed to send someone to notify Jiang Qiuyue when Liu Lanhua was about to go up the mountain, and she would rush over to meet them without wasting any time.

Afterwards, Jiang Qiuyue went back and told Chen Zhonghua about it. Chen Zhonghua thought that they only invited Comrade Jiang and did not say that he could bring others with him, so he could not arrange for male educated youths to accompany him.

Liu Aiying also wanted to go, but Jiang Qiuyue had similar concerns as Chen Zhonghua. Liu Lanhua only said that she would take her alone. If she took another person rashly, they might think she didn't understand the rules and would not take her with her again if something good happened in the future.

Jiang Qiuyue had no choice but to reject Liu Aiying.

On the day of gathering to go up the mountain, Liu Lanhua was busy arranging the women to make preparations, and sent her son Pi Dan to inform Jiang Qiuyue where to gather.

Pidan still remembers the young lady who gave him sweet fruit candies and ran out without even listening to her fucking instructions.

When passing by the village entrance, Pi Dan's friends were knitting flower hats under the willow tree and called him to play.

Pidan's little chest puffed out and he said he had serious things to do and wouldn't mess around with them. After being provoked by some naughty older children, he said that his mother was going to take the little sister up the mountain to pick herbs, and asked him to go to the gathering place to notify people. How could it not be serious?

When a group of children heard that he was going to find the female educated youth in the Educated Youth Center who had candy, they all wanted to follow him, maybe they could get a sweet fruit candy.

Pidan refused to let them follow, so the older children pulled him by the collar and refused to let him go.

Their argument happened to be overheard by Gao Yunmei, who was passing by. She paused in her wandering state, and a vicious thought flashed through her mind.

Is it true that as long as Jiang Qiuyue is gone, Lin Wenqing is willing to go back and continue to be with her?

Is it true that as long as Jiang Qiuyue is ruined or disabled, Liu Heping will be honest and stop hanging around the vixen?

This sudden thought was like a devil, firmly occupying Gao Yunmei's confused head. Her reason had long been filled with beautiful thoughts after getting rid of Jiang Qiuyue.

As if she had gained motivation for a moment, Gao Yunmei turned away from her dazed and unenergetic appearance in the past few days. She grabbed Pi Dan who was running past her and asked with a faint smile, "Pi Dan, what are you going to do? Run away." What are you doing?"

Pidan struggled, "Da Meizi, let me go, I'm going to report to the Educated Youth Institute." After fluttering for a few times, he was grabbed by the collar and lifted up.

"Where did your mother tell you to gather? I will let you go." Gao Yunmei stared at him with wide eyes.

Pi Dan was shocked by the dark circles on her fat face. He tried to stand on tiptoes to make his neck feel better, and stuttered out the words about that place.

Unexpectedly, Gao Yunmei shook her head, "Huh? Are you sure it's at the foot of the back mountain, not behind the woods on the back mountain?" After saying this, he acted like a lunatic, grabbing Pi Dan's neck and shaking him to ask him to answer.

Pi Dan was shaken so much that he almost peed. He was so scared that when he mentioned the location again, Gao Yunmei shook him and asked if it was in the woods at the back of the mountain.

After repeating it several times, Pidan himself felt dizzy and couldn't figure out whether he had listened to his mother's full story at that time.

After blurting out that it was behind the woods in the back mountain, Gao Yunmei was satisfied and let go of the preserved egg that stuck out its tongue and panted like a Shar-Pei dog.

After Gao Yunmei left in a blur, Pidan breathed a sigh of relief and immediately ran towards the Educated Youth Home. He never wanted to see this crazy woman again.

Jiang Qiuyue received the notification from Preserved Egg, and the little guy asked for a candy as a reward. Jiang Qiuyue didn't want to be used to him asking for sugar, so she said there was no sugar, so she gave him two pieces of pork breast and asked him to grind his teeth.

Later, when she was packing the basket and preparing the things she wanted to take, Chen Zhonghua came over and told her what to pay attention to on the mountain, and asked her to follow the group closely and not to move around at will.

Jiang Qiuyue responded one by one and finally got rid of Chen Zhonghua's mother-like worries and nagging.

When rushing to the meeting place, Jiang Qiuyue wondered for a moment in her blank mind, why was the meeting place behind the woods?

She had never been there before, but she only went a long way to understand the incident with Leisan'er, and met Peng Jingye again there.

Thinking that Peng Jingye disappeared in that place in a few flashes, Jiang Qiuyue felt a little at ease, thinking that there should be no danger there.

In this way, it was no big deal for Liu Lanhua to set the meeting point there. Maybe she didn't want more people to know where they were going up the mountain.

After all, if everyone knew about this way of making extra money, and if they found out where they were going and swarmed to pick it, they wouldn't be able to earn much.

Jiang Qiuyue thought simply, but she didn't know that she would be in danger and almost lose her life.

If someone hadn't heroically saved the beauty, she might have stayed there forever.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 38
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 37Next chapter: Chapter 39
Liu Lanhua led a group of women wearing blue gowns and white headscarves to wait at the foot of the back mountain, but Jiang Qiuyue was nowhere to be seen.

Others couldn't wait any longer and asked to go up the mountain first. They couldn't let a female educated youth delay their work.

Liu Lanhua was a little angry that Jiang Qiuyue was late and waited for no one to come, so she found a villager who was digging wild vegetables at the foot of the mountain and asked people to pay attention to her. When she saw Jiang Zhiqing, she was asked to go back first. They followed the original plan The plan was to go up the mountain.

When Jiang Qiuyue passed through the small woods, there were still women and others looking for mushrooms in the woods. She felt relieved and walked briskly deeper.

Behind the forest is a small lake, with fish jumping out from time to time in the sparkling waves, looking very plump.

Jiang Qiuyue almost drooled when she looked at the fat-headed fish. She finally retracted her gaze and looked around, but found no one. She didn't know where Liu Lanhua and the others were gathering behind the woods.

After waiting for a while and still seeing no one, Jiang Qiuyue began to get anxious, worried about what if she couldn't catch up with the large army and was thought to be letting go of pigeons.

She looked around and decided to walk a little further inside to look.

The small lake was like a dividing line. The trees behind it grew more and more lush, birds began to sing and small animals occasionally jumped over, and the air became more humid.

Jiang Qiuyue's intuition was that something was wrong. Further inside was a place with more luxuriant vegetation. The branches and leaves were blocked and bushes were everywhere. Even the path could not be seen. How could anyone gather here.

Did she go to the wrong place?

Jiang Qiuyue took a few steps back, turned around hurriedly, and wanted to rush back to the small lake to take another look. Maybe she was looking in the wrong direction.

Suddenly, there was a rushing sound from the side, as if something was passing through the bushes, and the sound became louder and louder.

Jiang Qiuyue became frightened, worried that she would encounter something, and started to trot along where she came from.

However, the sound was getting closer and closer, mixed with the sound of pig sounds.

Jiang Qiuyue's expression suddenly changed. She must have encountered a wild boar. Before she could think about how to respond, the gray-black wild boar suddenly jumped out and blocked the direction in which she ran back!

Jiang Qiuyue's face turned pale and she suddenly stopped. She was so stiff that she didn't dare to move. She looked at the wild boar with trembling eyes.

The wild boar has a strong body, sparse gray-black fur, stubby limbs and a long head, with two canine teeth sticking out and shining sharply in the sunlight.

Jiang Qiuyue didn't dare to make any movement. She remembered what she had heard from somewhere before, saying that you could avoid disaster by pretending to be dead when encountering a fierce beast. She didn't know if it would work at this time.

She would definitely not be able to beat her. If she ran away, with her two thin legs, she would be caught up and killed within a short distance.

Jiang Qiuyue had a lot of thoughts at the moment, and she observed the wild boar's movements with a very nervous expression. Within a moment, she was covered in sweat, and her whole body was cold and weak.

I was scared.

After blocking Jiang Qiuyue, the wild boar grunted a few times. Its black hooves began to dig back at the ground, and it raised its fangs and charged forward.

Jiang Qiuyue screamed, quickly dodged to the side, turned around and ran forward desperately in one direction.

The wild boar behind hit the tree trunk with its first attack, turned around and spread its hooves to chase Jiang Qiuyue.

Jiang Qiuyue was in unspeakable pain. When she ran, the wind rushed into her mouth and nose, and her lungs almost exploded before she could escape the wild boar's pursuit.

The wild boar's tusks touched Jiang Qiuyue's calves several times, and she quickly changed direction and speeded up.

In the end, she didn't know where she ran. She was panting and almost ran out of energy, but the wild boar chasing behind her was still fierce.

Jiang Qiuyue was about to cry. The basket in her hand was thrown somewhere, her hair was messy, her clothes were disheveled, and she was in a mess.

At this time, a big hand suddenly stretched out from behind the tree on one side, quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her to the side!

Jiang Qiuyue staggered as she was being led, and almost fell to the ground. She was held firmly by big hands and led back.

The accident happened too suddenly, and at the critical moment when Jiang Qiuyue was running for her life, she was so stimulated that she closed her eyes and yelled before hitting the other person.

"Shh, shh, don't shout." The other person covered her mouth and whispered soothingly in a low voice.

Jiang Qiuyue was so frightened that her face was covered with tears and sweat, her hair was wet on her forehead and cheeks, and her expression was extremely tense and at a loss.

After hearing a familiar voice, she stopped her frantic movements and opened her eyes to see Peng Jingye very close to her.

"Shh, don't make a sound, it's okay." Peng Jingye saw that she had calmed down and released his big hand covering her mouth.

Jiang Qiuyue couldn't stop her tears for a moment, she had difficulty breathing, and her chest was swollen. She didn't know what to say for a moment, she just stared straight at the person in front of her, and was held weakly in his arms.

Peng Jingye hugged her tightly and hid behind a not-too-thick tree. He was wearing a green military uniform and a straw hat made of green leaves on his head, which made him very hidden among the trees.

If he hadn't suddenly rescued people, Jiang Qiuyue would never have noticed that he was lurking aside.

While observing the wild boar whirling and grunting not far away through the gaps in the trees, Peng Jingye calmly hugged Jiang Qiuyue and patted her back to comfort her.

Jiang Qiuyue was held in his arms, and her tears soon soaked his collar.

Peng Jingye stopped when he felt the touch of moist skin, and a sour taste spread in his heart.

The wild boar next door suddenly howled for some reason, and Peng Jingye immediately picked up Jiang Qiuyue and ran quickly.

"Run!" Peng Jingye shouted hoarsely.

The wild boar across the bushes had already jumped over, flashed its fangs, and started to attack them. Two more big guys emerged from two places behind it. They were just as gray as the wild boar that was chasing Jiang Qiuyue. black.

The two new ones that appeared were larger than the first one, and their attacks were stronger. While chasing the two, one of them directly broke a small tree as thick as a bowl.

After Jiang Qiuyue rested, her desperate energy had long since dissipated. Her legs were as heavy as lead and she couldn't run at all. She could only passively be half-dragged forward by Peng Jingye.

"Huh - Peng Jingye, you...let me go...run away...leave me alone..." Jiang Qiuyue breathed rapidly, saying this with difficulty, ready to let go of Peng Jingye's hand, but couldn't It hurt him.

Peng Jingye did not answer, but directly sent the person forward with great force. He bent down and exerted force while running, and lifted Jiang Qiuyue onto his shoulders in one go.

Jiang Qiuyue's vision changed suddenly, turning upside down and lying top-heavy on Peng Jingye's shoulders, bumping along with his running speed.

Her stomach felt uncomfortable being pressed against her shoulders, and the head-down position made her face congested and dizzy.

Fortunately, Peng Jingye did not leave her alone. Jiang Qiuyue put on an ugly smile, and her heart was boiling like boiling water.

During the bumps and shakes, Jiang Qiuyue looked back and found that the number of wild boars chasing them had increased by two and a half.

...Is this the unlucky end of a wild boar's den? !

No wonder Peng Jingye carried her and ran very fast, without even thinking of stopping to have a fight or something. Damn, there are a group of ferocious guys. If you go up there alone, you will be like a food delivery person.

There was constant movement behind the bushes nearby, following the speed of the two of them. Jiang Qiuyue was frightened and almost thought that there would be a few more chasing after them.

However, looking carefully, people's faces flashed from time to time in the green on both sides, and Jiang Qiuyue recognized one of them as the little warrior Wei Long.

"Squad leader, there is a big tree in front of us. Let's divert these things away. Get up the tree quickly!" Wei Long ran out after them and warned.

Immediately afterwards, three or four army-green figures emerged from the trees on both sides and began to approach the ferocious wild boars in an attempt to draw their attention away.

However, the target of the wild boar group has always been the two people in front, and their harassment actions are of no avail.

In less than a moment, a tall and sturdy tree appeared in front of us.

Peng Jingye gasped and ran over, put Jiang Qiuyue on the tree trunk, held her buttocks and let her climb up.

Jiang Qiuyue knew that now was not the time to talk, so she immediately stretched out her hand to grasp the rough bark of the tree, and awkwardly kicked her legs up to pull it up.

The trunk of the tree was very rough and prickly, and the skin could peel off even if touched a few times. Jiang Qiuyue did not activate the skill of climbing trees at all, but at the critical moment she had to run up with all her strength.

When she finally climbed to the first fork of a short tree, Jiang Qiuyue looked down and found that Peng Jingye was still down there, watching the direction he was running in, with no intention of climbing up the tree.

"Peng Jingye, why don't you come up? Hurry up, they are coming." Jiang Qiuyue stopped on the fork of the tree and shouted anxiously down.

Kick, kick, kick, the vibration of the wild boars galloping closer and closer. As expected, Wei Long and the others failed to divert the wild boars away, but only delayed a moment to buy them time to climb the tree.

Peng Jingye did not raise his head, and took out a revolver from his waist. He stared straight ahead with his sharp eyes and said calmly, "Their target is me. I just killed a little cub." Jiang Qiuyue was stunned

. I thought she had lured the wild boar here, but I didn't expect that there was another one among them.

Seeing the herd of wild boars catching up, Jiang Qiuyue shed anxious tears and shouted to him to get up the tree first. He had a gun that could attack from a distance, so why did he have to face them head-on?

"This is an opportunity for actual combat!" Peng Jingye explained in a deep voice, his aura became completely different from usual, more powerful and unstoppable.

When the first wild boar galloped into view, Peng Jingye raised his pistol, raised his arm and quickly fired a shot at the wild boar's head. His posture was standard and his shooting skills were fast and accurate.

The wild boar that took the head should be a pig, with some intelligence. It sensed danger and howled to escape. However, it was hit on one side of the head, and a bloody flower bloomed instantly.

Perhaps because of the sight of blood, the first pig howled so loudly that the following ones immediately responded and followed suit with howls.

Sure enough, after howling, they clawed their hooves, raised their fangs and attacked Peng Jingye.

Jiang Qiuyue covered her mouth and lay on the tree, not daring to make a sound, for fear that if she disturbed the other party, someone would be killed!

"Bang, bang, bang -"

A series of gunshots rang out in the dense forest, startling a crowd of birds and wild herons, and the place boiled over in an instant.

At that moment, three wild boars were shot to death by Peng Jingye himself. Several half-grown wild boars were almost beaten to bloody holes by the soldiers who caught up. They were far less sharp than Peng Jingye's marksmanship.

Until finally, the bullets in the revolver were exhausted, and all the wild boars fell to the ground, dead and injured.

Wei Long and others immediately jumped out to clean up the mess to prevent the smell of blood from expanding and attracting more ferocious beasts.

The pig hadn't yet died. It vomited blood and lay paralyzed on the grass. Two ferocious and savage pigs stared at Peng Jingye with red eyes.

Peng Jingye put away his pistol, pulled out a dagger and stepped forward, preparing to give it the last blow.

The dagger in his hand still had scarlet blood stains on it, which was the blood left after killing the little wild boar cub before.

Unexpectedly, the pig suddenly let out a sharp cry, jumped up and slammed into Peng Jingye.

"Be careful!" Jiang Qiuyue, who had been observing the scene and had just relaxed for a while, screamed and warned. In the panic, she even forgot to hold on to the tree trunk firmly.

Peng Jingye reacted quickly and dodged. At the same time, the dagger flew out and stuck into one of the wild boar's eyes.

The wild boar howled in pain, rushed forward crazily, and hit the big tree trunk without stopping at all.

With a bang, the wild boar swung its head and hit the target wildly. The tree was shaken by the impact. Jiang Qiuyue hugged the trunk tightly and did not dare to let go, for fear of falling.

There was just a crunching sound, and the branch of the tree under Jiang Qiuyue suddenly broke, and she fell violently, unable to react in time.

And there are wild boars attacking crazily below. If you fall down, you will definitely die!

Jiang Qiuyue tried to save herself. She kept trying to grab the branches with her hands, but she failed even though her hands were scratched with blood. Maybe when she fell to the feet of the wild boar, she would be bitten and trampled into a puddle of mud.

The situation here happened so unexpectedly that Wei Long and the others who were dealing with the wild boar carcass on the opposite side had no time to run to the rescue.

After Peng Jingye dodged the blow, he turned around and saw this scene and his eyes were almost split open. His heart skipped a beat, as if someone had cut off half of his flesh. He was horrified to the core!

He roared angrily, jumped and rushed to the bottom of the big tree. He didn't care about the lingering attack of the wild boar, and just wanted to catch the man who fell from the tree.

However, when the wild boar saw its murderer, it became very ferocious before it died. It raised its fangs and rushed towards the person!

Peng Jingye finally caught Jiang Qiuyue at the last moment, but before he could make any move, he was pushed to the ground by the retaliating wild boar. The two of them immediately fell together, rolling to avoid the ferocious trampling of the wild boar.

"Squad leader!" When several soldiers from Wei Long rushed over to help, they suddenly shouted in alarm, but it was too late.

Peng Jingye hugged Jiang Qiuyue to escape. Before he could stand up, the wild boar chased him angrily to the entrance of a hole covered by trees and grass. The two of them fell into the sky along the edge of the sinkhole.

Following closely behind was the wild boar that chased after him and attacked savagely. It fell down with the dagger stuck in its eye.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 39
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 38Next chapter: Chapter 40
The unusual movement at the bottom of the mountain alarmed a group of Liu Lanhua people halfway up the mountain.

The woman with quick hands and feet climbed to a high place with a wide view, stretched her neck and looked down.

"Director Lanhua, come and have a look. I think something happened to the wild boar nest over the small lake?" Everyone was

so frightened after drinking. Everyone in the village knew that the small lake behind the forest was a dividing line. There are often people hunting and gathering mushrooms in the woods, but they can't go further in.

Instructions passed down from generation to generation warn villagers not to cross the small lake and seek death in it.

When there was a famine, some people couldn't stand the hunger and ran inside to get food. As a result, the good man went in and came back bloody. Not only was his face disfigured, but he also had a broken arm. Among the several people who went in, he was the only one who came out, still disabled.

From then on, even if the village was short of food and went to relatives' houses in the next village to beg for food, no one would dare to visit that place.

According to the person who came back, there was a group of ferocious and sharp-toothed wild boars inside. They had thick skins and were fierce. They occupied the dense forest together. They had a strong sense of territory and would not let anyone get close to them. It was very difficult to escape when someone confronted them.

The people in Linhe Village basically acquiesced in the established rules and treated that area as a dangerous place. It was impossible for people in this village to go there rashly and cause such a big disturbance.

"Could it be that some educated youth entered by mistake?" Liu Lanhua guessed, putting a hand on her eyes and looking at it from afar.

Village women are generally soft-hearted, but they became anxious when they heard this.

Look at the fluttering of birds, the swaying of the treetops, and the popping noises. What if an educated youth really gets in there and dies?

Liu Lanhua has just become the village leader and has a strong sense of responsibility for Linhe Village. She must not let the educated youth who jump in to support the construction have anything bad done to the village.

Even if it was just a guess, it wouldn't work. She had to go down in person and quickly alert the village.

Liu Lanhua immediately called out someone to take the lead temporarily, while she took her two familiar and powerful daughters-in-law and took a safe path down the mountain.

Just as they hurried down the mountain to the foot of the mountain, the three of them met a military green figure running fast. It was because of his speed that he came out to find a rope to save Wei Long, their squad leader.

As soon as Wei Long saw someone from the village, he immediately stopped and asked to borrow a thick hemp rope, looking very anxious.

The squad leader and Xiao Jiang, an educated youth, fell into the sinkhole and did not know whether they would live or die. They looked down at the entrance of the cave into the darkness and could not see anything about the situation below.

One soldier was worried about the squad leader's accident and wanted to pull down against the edge of the hole to save others, but everyone stopped him.

I don’t know the specifics of what happened next, but the monitor didn’t save me and got involved with another one. The monitor wouldn’t agree if he found out.

It was not possible to go down to save the person immediately, so we had to take another approach, find a thick and long hemp rope, and lower the person on it to have a look.

Wei Long, commonly known as Scud in the team, quickly ran to Linhe Village to find strong hemp rope, and then he happened to meet Liu Lanhua and others who were about to come down to report the news.

If you want to talk about why you don't go to the military camp to ask for help, it's because the camp is too far away and the fastest way involves climbing back mountains. Going to Linhe Village is the best choice.

Liu Lanhua saw him running out of the woods. His military uniform was dusty, and the straw hat with leaf leaves on his head was in tatters and falling apart. When they met again, she asked to borrow a hemp rope?

This seems to be a problem, so I asked if something happened to someone. Someone in their camp entered the wild boar den?

Wei Long was so anxious that he almost cried without tears. He called out to his sister-in-law, who grabbed her arm and rushed to the village, saying that one of them had fallen into a small sinkhole and wanted to use a rope to go down to save someone.

This was a matter of life and death. The three women were shocked when they heard this.

Liu Lanhua did not dare to be independent and asked the other two to take the little soldier to the village warehouse to find hemp rope. She hurried home to inform Liu Jianguo.

I originally thought that some ignorant educated youth accidentally entered the wild boar den, but I didn't expect that something happened to the comrades of the People's Liberation Army inside!

This is no small matter, and the father-in-law must be informed. Otherwise, if a comrade from the People's Liberation Army really has something on the boundary of Linhe Village, the person in charge will not be able to live in peace, regardless of whether he is guilty or not.

When Liu Lanhua returned home, she immediately went to report to Liu Jianguo. Wei Long and others went into the warehouse to look for hemp ropes in a hurry. Several soldiers at the entrance of the cave were wandering around anxiously, and the two people who fell into the sinkhole fell hard after a weightless panic. Everywhere.

With a dull thud, Peng Jingye fell to the bottom of the pit holding Jiang Qiuyue.

It's just that the place where they landed was unusual. It was cold, slippery, and soft. The two of them didn't suffer any injuries after falling, and they even bounced up a few times.

Then there was another sound of falling to the ground, much louder than before, accompanied by a shrill howl, and then there was no sound.

The surroundings became quiet, and a beam of skylight shone from the hole above, illuminating a small space in the air. The bottom of the pit was basically dark.

After Jiang Qiuyue landed, she was dizzy from the residual impact. She tried to struggle to stand up, but slipped and fell on Peng Jingye. The two fell down again, rolling down the slope.

Peng Jingye deliberately placed himself underneath to protect the person in his arms. When he finally landed on the ground, he stretched out his hand and asked, "Are you okay?" He wanted to help the person up.

However, the tentacles were warm and soft, and he could feel the heat through the fabric...

Peng Jingye paused for a moment, stopped breathing in the darkness, and moved his hand up to find the position of his shoulder as if nothing had happened.

Jiang Qiuyue was embarrassed when someone suddenly touched her chest. However, she couldn't see it in the darkness, and the person was concerned about her. Judging from his reaction, she didn't notice anything was wrong with that moment. What could she say.

I could only pretend that I didn't know, but I was very shy in my heart. I whispered that it was okay. I stood up awkwardly and wanted to step back and distance myself.

Peng Jingye's hand was pushed away, and the warmth in his palm disappeared. When Jiang Qiuyue asked him if he was injured, he suddenly groaned and seemed a little uncomfortable.

Jiang Qiuyue immediately came back based on the voice and nervously asked him if he was injured.

Peng Jingye's face turned red, he held the girl's delicate wrist again and said it was nothing serious.

Jiang Qiuyue thought he must have been injured. After all, he was used as a cushion when he fell from above. How could it be okay at such a high place?

But as soon as they fell here, they didn't dare to go to a place with a slight light from the sky to check their injuries, fearing that there might be some venomous snake or beast.

Jiang Qiuyue told Peng Jingye to stay there and not move, otherwise the injury would be aggravated. She groped around for a while, gathered together what felt like hay around her, and used the cover of her pocket to take out a lighter and light it.

The red flame grew stronger little by little, and soon it lit up into a small fire, illuminating a space at the bottom of the pit.

Jiang Qiuyue finished lighting things and raised her head to call Peng Jingye, but found that he was facing away from her and looking at the place where they fell just now.

When I fell on it, I felt something was wrong there. I couldn't see it in the dark, but now I was shocked when I saw it.

No wonder it's so soft and elastic, there's a big python coiled there!

Jiang Qiuyue stood up in excitement, walked quickly to Peng Jingye, grabbed him and tried to run away, "Danger!"

Peng Jingye said it was okay, the python was dead.

Jiang Qiuyue turned around and took a closer look in surprise. The thick snake body was curled up into a ball and motionless. Even when they fell on it, it had no reaction until now. It really didn't look like it was alive.

I don’t know how such a big python could die here, and judging from the softness of the body, it must have just died.

Fortunately, they had it as a cushion, otherwise the two of them would have died if they fell directly to the ground.

While Peng Jingye was checking the python, Jiang Qiuyue looked up at the entrance of the cave diagonally above. The distance was too high and they could not get up without something.

After feeling frustrated for a moment, she cheered up and looked around at the bottom of the pit. I don't know what's going on in the invisible place. There are only some broken branches and leaves, grass and moss in the space illuminated by the fire. There is nothing dangerous.

"Come here, I'll take a look at your injury." Jiang Qiuyue breathed a sigh of relief and called Peng Jingye.

Peng Jingye raised his eyes and looked at her. He didn't say anything. He just acted obediently and was pulled to the fire by her.

She had just collected hay branches on the ground, which were a little dirty. In order to prevent infection from touching the wound, Jiang Qiuyue asked Peng Jingye to take off his shirt. She guessed that his injury should be on his back.

Peng Jingye's face turned red, he turned around to avoid Jiang Qiuyue's sight, and began to unbutton his military uniform one by one, his fingers trembling slightly.

Warm breath suddenly appeared behind her, and Peng Jingye could clearly distinguish her unique fragrance among the rotten smell on the ground, which was refreshing.

The military uniform was taken off, revealing the upper body of a thin and powerful man wearing a military green vest. The texture on his arms was long and beautiful, and his tanned wheat-colored skin was healthy and natural.

Peng Jingye lowered his head, a blush spread on his face, and the veins on his neck trembled slightly. He looked very sexy and attractive with his inverted triangle figure.

However, Jiang Qiuyue didn't have time to appreciate the beauty. The first thing she saw was the large blood stain on the man's vest. The dark red color had already soaked the clothes on his back, and the smell of blood in the air began to become stronger.

Even though he had lost so much blood, he said it was nothing serious. If he didn't treat the wound quickly, he might become infected, and it would be even more difficult to deal with the inflammation and fever.

Jiang Qiuyue felt anxious and almost touched the wound with her hand to see how it was, but took it back when she remembered that her hands were dusty and dirty.

Peng Jingye comforted her in a low voice, it was just a small matter, don't worry.

How could Jiang Qiuyue not be worried? This person was injured while trying to save her. Now his whole back was covered in blood. He must have been injured somewhere. They couldn't get out for the time being and couldn't find a doctor for treatment in time. What if the injury was delayed? What to do.

Peng Jingye didn't seem to care about the injury on his back at all. He chuckled and put his clothes back on so that she wouldn't worry about it anymore.

Jiang Qiuyue was concerned but confused, and she didn't expect the other party's identity for a moment. With Peng Jingye's military attributes, there is no one who has not been injured. He may be injured during training and occasionally on missions. It has become a daily routine for a long time. His recovery ability is amazing after training. If it is not an irreparable wound, you can usually wait for some time for rescue.

But at this moment, Peng Jingye selfishly didn't want to tell her that. Seeing her flustered and concerned, seemingly hesitant expression, it felt like a feather was floating on her heart, tickling her softly, with pain and joy.

Jiang Qiuyue was going through a struggle in her heart. Should she take out the things in the space and treat his wounds?

What if it was exposed? She couldn't afford to lose.

If you don't take it, you can only watch it bleed and get infected. There are not many people who bleed to death or die of wound inflammation in modern hospitals. In such a humid and dark environment with unknown bacteria and parasites, his life may not be saved.

In that case, her conscience would be uneasy, and her heart would feel uncomfortable when she thought of the consequences.

Peng Jing glanced at Jiang Qiuyue in his spare time and felt that she was even more petite and cute under the firelight. After the burning on his face subsided, he finally turned around and walked under the fire, patting her shoulder to tell her not to worry.

Although he was very happy to see her worrying about him just now, he hoped that all he brought her was joy. Maybe in the future they...

"Peng Jingye..." Jiang Qiuyue suddenly spoke up.

When she looked up hesitantly, she saw Peng Jingye's handsome face under the light... and the bright red and winding blood stain on the left cheek, and she couldn't help but exclaimed.

"Peng Jingye, your face... seems to be disfigured!"

Peng Jingye was speechless for a moment: "..."

This site has no ads, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 40
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 39Next chapter: Chapter 41
Disfigured...

Peng Jingye wanted to say it was nothing, a man just had scars, what's the big deal.

But the people standing opposite were not his group of rough men, but his rare little girl. Which girl wouldn't like the good looks?

Peng Jingye finally admitted in his heart that Xiao Jiang, an educated youth, could always move his heart. It was not because he was not strong-willed, but because he had her in his heart.

He likes her, Peng Jingye is extremely sure.

In the moment he experienced the dangerous moment, he suddenly understood this inescapable fact.

This little girl who is soft on the outside but tough on the inside, who always hates trouble and doesn't want to cause trouble, and who always tries to make the best of herself, is a rare sight for Peng Jingye.

Perhaps he fell in love with it the first time he saw it on the train.

Otherwise, how else to explain that as soon as he got into the car, he deliberately changed his seat next to her by some strange coincidence?

He also ate the food rations carelessly, saying that the little girl was really pretty but too thin and easily bullied. He wanted to watch over her and serve the people.

Later, she actually gave him the good food, her smile was silly and innocent, her eyes were full of the light of peace, and she had no idea about the suffering and impermanence of the world.

This is a flower that is coddled in the house.

He decided to teach her a lesson, teach her not to ask others to eat rations easily, because there will be no return.

So, he ate all the egg dumplings at that time! Then she stupidly handed over another bag of buns? !

Seeing the cunning look for shelter in those almond-shaped eyes, Peng Jingye silently took it and ate it all, thinking how could there be such a stupid little girl?

However, along the way, he protected this person first!

That was what Peng Jingye was thinking at the time, but it turned out that his thoughts were no longer pure.

Xiao Jiang is a very good educated youth, and he would be good anywhere.

He wanted to have a relationship with her, even though the age difference between the two was probably quite a bit.

Peng Jingye feels that he is not old, and is much younger than the older man named Chen in the Educated Youth Academy.

He wanted to get a certificate from her and live a good life, even though the mess in Kyoto made him wary.

Peng Jingye is confident that he can protect his wife, or even their children in the future.

But the premise of all these beautiful dreams is that he must first take advantage of Xiao Jiang's educated youth's love to his territory, and prevent other wolves from taking it away.

However, now that he has lost his appearance, and his sweetheart saw it with his own eyes and told him personally, he didn't even have a chance to hide away to recuperate and remove scars.

Peng Jingye's mood was indescribable for a moment, as if his gun was out of fire when he was about to charge into the battle, or his face was gone when he was about to seduce a little girl.

After all, the political commissar has said that he looks very handsome, and his face alone can make little girls follow him willingly.

Now that there is no good color, is it still urgent to strengthen the waist and abdominal exercises to increase the chips?

Peng Jingye's face was calm and serious, and he was full of inner drama. He was thinking about a lot of things in a flash, and his hand subconsciously touched the cheek that was said to be disfigured.

No wonder he felt so hot just now. It turned out that it wasn't that he was thin-skinned and couldn't stand the shyness of taking off his clothes in front of a little girl, but that his face was injured and bleeding.

Jiang Qiuyue quickly stopped him, "Don't touch it, your hands are dirty. Be careful that the wound will become inflamed and leave scars." "

Is it serious?" Peng Jingye asked anxiously.

Jiang Qiuyue said she wanted to get closer and take a closer look, so she stood up on tiptoes and leaned forward, putting one hand on Peng Jingye's shoulder and lifting his graceful curved chin with the other.

Face to face, Jiang Qiuyue looked carefully at the blood stains and the location of the wound. Jiang Qiuyue said it was okay, but it was a cut and the blood was scary.

"I just teased you. A man's disfigurement doesn't matter. The injury on your back is what matters." Jiang Qiuyue saw that he seemed to care about the injury on his face and said with a smile.

Speaking of the blood and unknown injuries on his back, I thought of her struggle just now. Is this person worth the risk for her?

Although Peng Jingye's hand was grabbed in time and he didn't touch it, there was blood on his hand. He took a look and frowned.

Jiang Qiuyue thought his wound hurt, and there was an impulse in her heart to help him relieve the pain, regardless of whether he was exposed or not!

Just as she was about to find disinfectant and gauze from the space, a faint shout came from the hole above her head.

Peng Jingye immediately looked up, then picked up a burning branch and walked to the middle, asking Jiang Qiuyue to wait where he was and not move around.

Jiang Qiuyue looked at that resolute figure with complicated eyes, and the impulse to repay the other person's life-saving grace slowly receded.

The voice from above not only brought hope, but also brought Jiang Qiuyue's sanity back.

Now that someone has come to save her, she should stop acting rashly.

Peng Jingye was directly below the hole closest to the entrance, and vaguely heard someone calling him from above. The voice sounded like his soldiers. When they saw him falling, they would definitely try to save him.

He responded loudly a few times, and the people above were excited for a moment, telling them to pay attention to their safety below, and they would be rescued soon.

It turned out that the soldiers who were waiting anxiously for the rescue tools at the entrance of the cave couldn't bear it anymore. They shouted down one by one at the top of their lungs, hoping that the squad leader would still be awake after falling so that he could reply to them.

Sure enough, the squad leader was a tough man and a first-class soldier. He was not troubled by a small sinkhole. They only responded after shouting a few times, which meant that everyone was fine.

Peng Jingye had never thought that a sinkhole could trouble him. Not to mention that there were already his soldiers on top to respond to the rescue. No matter what happened, he could find a way to climb up.

It's just that he is not alone now, and he has the young educated youth Xiao Jiang with him. He certainly can't let her imitate him in climbing and suffering, so he should wait for someone to rescue him.

It was a matter of time to go out sooner or later, and later on he could be alone with others for a while...

Peng Jingye's heart wavered, and he felt that even the fishy smell in the cave was no longer unpleasant.

When Jiang Qiuyue saw him coming back, her expression became much more relaxed, and she probably could be rescued.

She looked at the injury on his face and saw that the blood stain did not expand, which meant that the blood had stopped flowing. It was indeed just a little broken skin, so she felt relieved.

When Peng Jingye came back, he smelled a strong smell of blood. The blood on his own body could never reach this level, and the python died quietly and did not bleed at all.

So, where does this bloody smell come from?

Peng Jingye looked solemn and asked Jiang Qiuyue to pick up the branches under the python and add firewood. In fact, it was to divert her attention and send her to a safe place first.

Ferocious beasts have their own territories defined by their breath. The python had just died and the smell had not dissipated yet. At least no wild beast would dare to attack easily next to its snake carcass.

After Jiang Qiuyue was settled, Peng Jingye felt relieved and subconsciously reached for his waist to take out the revolver, but he instantly realized that the bullets in it had already been used up.

And the dagger that was usually close to the body was stuck in the wild boar's eye.

Peng Jingye suddenly thought that something seemed to fall with them when they fell.

Combined with the strong smell of blood now, Peng Jingye must have made a rough guess.

He glanced at the people over there who were collecting branches to add to the fire, and followed the smell of blood to find them with firm steps.

The smell became stronger and stronger, and finally I found a big wild boar with its head smashed and blooming on a big rock.

The pig's head was smashed to pieces, and the main artery in the neck was broken, and blood was spurting out.

During this period, the simple torch in his hand was about to go out. Peng Jingye found a stick, stirred the wild boar's broken head, and then lit it. The new torch burned more vigorously than the previous one.

The big wild boar couldn't die anymore, and the dagger fell on the stone, covered with scarlet blood.

Peng Jingye picked it up and wiped it clean on the wild boar's hair, then slashed the broken neck with a knife, and used hard force to cut through the thick wild boar skin.

He cut off the tenderest piece of meat, cleaned his bloody hands, and lifted the meat back.

Jiang Qiuyue had already built a simple bonfire with the thick tree roots she found, and collected all the firewood on their side around the snake corpse.

Peng Jingye came back and handed the meat to her, and told her about the wild boar falling to death at the same time.

Jiang Qiuyue was a little sad after hearing this. Except for this one that remained erect, all the others, big and small, were beaten to death. Now that it is also dead, does this count as revenge?

The blame is that she looked in the wrong direction, and was unlucky enough to be attacked by a wild boar as an intruder, and seemed to have messed up Peng Jingye and the others.

Judging from their attire, they looked like they were performing some kind of mission in the dense forest.

Jiang Qiuyue thought silently while grilling meat for him.

She thought he was hungry, so she took the meat and cut it into several pieces and put them on a branch to roast. She didn't want Peng Jingye to take the dagger and go directly to the python carcass.

The cause of death of the python was unknown, but its belly was bulging. Peng Jingye used the same technique as before to cut open the skin from the snake's mouth to its belly, revealing a porcupine with steel needles and iron teeth inside.

Let me go, Jiang Qiuyue was surprised, this python dared to swallow a porcupine covered with thorns! It seemed that he had stabbed himself to death from the inside!

But how did it get in? Did it fall in during the struggle?

Peng Jingye took a look and saw that the python died of normal reasons, so he cut off the gallbladder. Then he walked around the snake body and found a small cave entrance on the other side, with a gentle breeze blowing from it. Come in.

Unfortunately, the entrance to the cave is too small, only allowing the body of a python to pass through. People cannot get in. It is also located close to the ground, so you cannot detect what is going on inside. If you get closer, you can smell the unique fishy smell of snakes.

Peng Jingye gave up looking for other ways out, returned to the snake corpse, cut off a piece of tender snake meat, and brought it back to the fire along with the snake gallbladder.

Jiang Qiuyue has been quietly observing his movements. She is not interested in snake meat, but is more curious about the gallbladder of pythons.

She had never seen the gallbladder of an ordinary snake, let alone a python.

Jiang Qiuyue saw that Peng Jingye was carefully caring about the snake gall in his hands when he was slicing and grilling the snake meat. It was really inconvenient, so she took out a clean handkerchief and handed it over.

Peng Jingye looked at her, took the handkerchief, wrapped the snake gallbladder tightly, and said, "This is useful to me. I can't give it to you. I'll find you something else in the future." Jiang Qiuyue waved her hands quickly, "I don't want it

. What are you doing with it?"

Peng Jingye: "Make it into wine" and give it to the old man.

Well, Jiang Qiuyue choked and had nothing to say.

Seeing that she really had no interest in pythons, Peng Jingye smacked his lips in disappointment and began to concentrate on roasting the snake meat.

Although there is no salt or seasoning, his craftsmanship is obviously better than Jiang Qiuyue's simple flipping and roasting, and the alluring aroma is emitted in less than a moment.

Jiang Qiuyue took a look at his barbecue slices, and then looked at her own dark barbecue, a little unbearable to look at it.

Maybe snake meat is fresher than wild boar meat?

Peng Jingye quickly roasted the snake meat and handed it all to Jiang Qiuyue for her to eat.

Jiang Qiuyue burst into tears for a moment. Are there any good people?

But she would be embarrassed if she really ate it. Jiang Qiuyue raised the almost-cooked barbecue piece in her hand and said she would eat her own.

Peng Jingye directly stuffed the snake meat skewers to her, took her barbecue and grilled it for her.

Jiang Qiuyue was also hungry because of the abrasive smell of meat, and her stomach growled. She insisted that she would try it for him first, and then she chose the smallest one to nibble on, and she didn't give up until it was hot enough.

Grilled snake meat is delicious when eaten hot! It will probably smell fishy once it cools down.

After unknowingly eating a few pieces, Jiang Qiuyue suddenly looked at Peng Jingye when she woke up. He was gnawing on her barbecued meat, which was even sweeter than what she was eating.

Jiang Qiuyue wanted to say that he should not eat greasy food because he was still injured, and her roast was not good, but looking at him like that, he must be hungry, so how could he not eat.

She looked at the hole above with a sad face, hoping that the soldiers would be more powerful and rescue them quickly.

The hard work paid off, and when the sky was dim, a thick hemp rope finally hung down from the entrance of the cave. With constant shaking, the little warrior Weilong slipped down and jumped in front of them.

"Squad leader!" Wei Long dropped the rope and ran over excitedly.

He thought that the squad leader would lose his skin after being injured. They were trying to figure out how to resuscitate the person after rescuing him. However, when he came down, he saw his squad leader eating a big piece of fragrant meat, with Xiao Jiang accompanying him. Educated youth.

Why do you think it's so unpleasant? Why do you think it's disturbing the squad leader's good things?

Wei Long shook his head, jumped up to Peng Jingye, and asked repeatedly if he was injured anywhere.

Peng Jingye didn't care about the injury at all, so Jiang Qiuyue quickly explained the seriousness of the injury on his back.

Little soldier Wei Long took a look over and then secretly glanced at his squad leader, receiving a warning look from him.

"Ah ha, what about that? Let's go up first and treat any injuries when we go back." Wei Long laughed and ran back and tugged on the hemp rope, and soon another one fell down.

Jiang Qiuyue would definitely not be able to go up by herself, someone would have to take her. Wei Long said that he could carry her on his back and climb the rope. The female educated youth was light and could carry her up to more than ten meters without any pressure.

Peng Jingye refused to do it, but Jiang Qiuyue said that he had an injury on his back, and she would definitely get more injuries on his back. This is not okay!

"Then just hold her!" Peng Jingye grabbed Jiang Qiuyue's thin waist and held her tightly in his arms with one hand. He held the hemp rope and tied it around their waists with the other hand, and shouted upward, "Pull!"

Jiang Qiuyue was annoyed. Why didn't she think that she could tie a rope and ask someone to pull her up? If she could do this, why would he have to tie her up together? !

The two of them were facing each other, and she seemed to be embedded in his broad arms. The close touch made her heart throb with joy.

Jiang Qiuyue was embarrassed and at a loss, dodging her eyes from side to side and not daring to look at anyone.

Peng Jingye clasped his slender waist with one hand, and the corners of his mouth curled up with a hint of satisfaction.

When they finally reached the ground and stood still, Jiang Qiuyue quickly untied the ropes around their waists.

As soon as she exited the cave, she noticed that not only Peng Jingye's soldiers were waiting here, but also Liu Jianguo, Liu Lanhua and several villagers.

Although it is understandable that the two of them are so close, in order to prevent rumors from being spread by the villagers, it is better not to be close to each other.

Peng Jingye clenched a fist with one hand, feeling unhappy and frustrated, silent and unwilling to speak.

The political commissar actually came. He had been calming down the still irritable soldiers. Now he saw Peng Jingye coming up with blood all over his back. He quickly asked the soldiers to carry up a makeshift stretcher and asked Peng Jingye to lie on it. They Carry her away.

On Jiang Qiuyue's side, Liu Lanhua pulled her up and down and looked around. She was relieved when she saw that everyone was fine.

Peng Jingye and the others must go back to the camp directly. It is getting dark and they have to rush back under the stars. This is discipline!

The political commissar was going to go with them to the military camp to provide evidence to their superiors. He still had some face.

As for the wild boars piled in a pile by Wei Long and others, Liu Jianguo looked at them several times, and finally couldn't help but go over and murmur with the political commissar for a while, and got Peng Jingye's permission to share half of them.

After all, it was a product of their Linhe Village. Liu Jianguo shamelessly asked for half of it to come over. After excluding those who had to be handed over to the commune according to the rules, each family could share a little of the rest to satisfy their cravings.

Liu Jianguo achieved his goal and asked Liu Lanhua to take someone to accompany Jiang Qiuyue back first, while he went to find someone to come back and pull the wild boar.

Jiang Qiuyue glanced at Peng Jingye, who was lying on the stretcher. When the other party looked over with dark eyes, Jiang Qiuyue turned around and left with the villagers.

The light in Peng Jingye's eyes flickered out as soon as it lit up... He had to take out the handkerchief wrapped in snake gallbladder, pick it up and put it on his chest.

When the political commissar saw that everyone had left, he asked the soldiers to quickly carry it back to the camp, leaving two people to look at the wild boar and call for people to come back later to pull it away.

At this time, Wei Long said out loud that there was a big wild boar and a big python under the small tiankeng, which were skinned bloody by the squad leader and roasted and eaten.

Peng Jingye said something and said that he would cut off a little bit of tender meat and the two were still intact. If he wanted, he would have someone take them back to the camp together later.

"What did you say you did? What are you doing here when you have nothing to do?" The political commissar was a little angry. He was so injured. What are you doing!

Peng Jingye bared his teeth and moved his arms to say he was not injured. Most of the blood on his back was the wild boar's blood. He had very little blood, and it might be the worst on his face.

"Political Commissar, do you think I'm disfigured? Can I still be liked by little girls in the future?" Peng Jingye was still lying on the stretcher and asked stubbornly, holding half of his face sideways and grabbing the hem of the political commissar's clothes.

The political commissar laughed in anger, slapped him on the forehead, and wiped the blood on his face, "What disfigurement? At most, it's a little disfigured. When have you ever cared about your appearance?" Peng Jingye touched his face, and

then Asked, "Political commissar, why are you pursuing a little girl as your wife?"

"I didn't know that my wife ran away! Are you stabbing me in the heart?!" The political commissar only felt like a sword in the chest, stabbed in the heart.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 1.4K 179
Jiang Zhen crossed into ancient times and became the old bachelor eldest Jiang who was neglected by the whole family in the village of Jiang Xihu in...
22.3K 159 12
七零之嫁給大佬男配 Copywriting: Introduction: Gu Shuang worked hard to make money in her previous life, just to sleep well as soon as possible, but God played...
37.2K 379 25
Song You was very beautiful when she got married. She married Han Cheng, the deputy head of the group. Only after she got married did she realize how...
124K 2.2K 95
This is not my original story The self-cultivation of the people who eat melons in the 1970s through books Have you ever experienced time travel wher...