𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫...

By brewnete

ǝɹıdɯɐʌ uɯɐppoɓ ɐ ǝʞıl 'ʎɹp ǝɯ ,uıpǝǝlᙠ ɹǝʞɔnɟǝɯɐɟ 'ɹǝʞɔnspoolᙠ ɥo 'ǝɯ oʇuı ɥʇǝǝʇ ɹnoʎ ʞuns noʎ s∀ sʇɹɐd ɹoɟ... More

Prologue
Monster High: New Guy at School
Monster High: Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love? 1/5
Monster High: Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love? 2/5
Monster High: Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love? 3/5
Monster High: Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love? 5/5
Monster High: Escape From Skull Shores 1/4
Monster High: Escape from Skull Shores 2/4
Monster High: Escape from Skull Shores 3/4
Monster High: Escape from Skull Shores 4/4
Monster High: Ghouls Rule! 1/3
Monster High: Ghouls Rule! 2/3
Monster High: Ghouls Rule! 3/3

Monster High: Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love? 4/5

1K 50 6
By brewnete

Valentine strutted the halls for the ghouls to swoon over his aura. He had a cocky smirk on his face whilst passing them, but was looking for one in particular. Tori made his way up to him. "I'm Tori." He slickly smirked.

The vampire looked him over. "Pleased to meet ya, darlin'. I'm-" Tori cut him off. "Valentine, yes. I know all about you." He smirked. This made Valentine more cocky. "I see my reputation precedes me." But Tori's next words made him shrink a little.

"And I know you're here for Y/n's heart." Tori fixed his jacket. Valentine put his hands up to quiet him. "Hush, now!" He nervously backed into a room, making Tori go in as well for a private talk. They hid behind the wall. "Look, she called me." He reasoned.

Tori smiled even more. "She didn't call you. I did." This took Valentine by surprise. "You did? Why?" The werecat grabbed his chin to look out the door to find Clawdy and Y/n talking by some lockers. "To help you get past her guard dog."

Valentine took a good look at Clawdy. "The furry lady?" He asked. Tori just leaned against the wall. "Her admirer." He explained, making Valentine shocked. "Admirer?!" Tori shrugged. "Relax. Clawdy doesn't have a romantic tuft of fur on her whole body. She's no threat."

Looking her over, Valentine felt nervous. "She sure is big." He gulped. Tori just pouted and patted his face. "Aw... It's okay, fraidy cat, the big, bad woof is leaving." Motion to Clawdy leaving Y/n at her locker. "Now, get over there and do what you do best." Tori demanded.

"Well, all right, now we're talking. Why are you doing this, anyway, pretty kitty?" He looked at his nails before looking at Tori. "Let's just call it a birthday present from the heart." Valentine didn't bother questioning him and stepped out to the open.

"Y/n!" She slightly flinched before looking behind her to see a very familiar face. Y/n was in shock as he began running to her in slow motion.. or, literally slow because the other students were walking at a normal speed for dramatic effects. "Y/n!" Valentine happily greeted.

He made a bouquet of flowers appear in his hand before handing them to her. "I.. Valentine? I haven't seen you since forever! ...and you've never changed.." She took the flowers, flustered. A few students stare at the affectionate scene with smiles. "How romantic!" One of them sighed.

🕸️🦇❤️

Valentine had taken an unsure Y/n outside the school. He lifted her chin to see a nervous smile on her face. He motioned to one of his cloud cronies to made a cloud into a heart in the air. Y/n felt her face heat up.

At the creepateria, Valentine had made their table into a romantic looking date. Y/n was starting to warm up inside despite her cold blood. She looked away with a bright smile. Valentine put on a pair of sunglasses, as if for fashion, but really he was finding that Y/n's heart was growing.

Oh dear..

Y/n had finally pulled away from Valentine's view and held her books tightly against her chest. She needed some air to breathe from all this sudden affection and his random debut on her birthday. Y/n rubbed her eyes.

"The attention Y/n was getting from Val was making her batty with glee, but so exhausted from how he came outta nowhere. 'Course, that much glee is hard to hide."

"GRROW!" Y/n gasped as Claws growled loudly at her, making her stop on the stairs. "What's going on with you and Valentine?" He accused. The rest of their friends had her stuck on the stairs. "What? What are you talking about?" She asked, clearly confused.

"Everybody knows that you guys have been hanging out. It's all over school." Claws said, as if it were obvious. "It's even in Spectrum's blog." Cleo added. The said ghost took a flashy picture before floating away.

Y/n sighed, her shoulders limping. "Okay, okay. We've been spending a little time together. I understand that, but please, this is just someone I'm catching up with. Okay?" She calmly told them. "Okay? Are you forgetting that you already have some other monsters in your life?" Claws pushed, unaware of his stumble of words.

Abel huffed at the argument. "In my village, they have name for this, Problustravitch." Everyone looked at him as they have absolutely no clue how to speak Russian. "Not cool!" He explained.

Claws hissed in annoyance, "Do not tell her I said this, but my sister's a great ghoul. And she cares about you so much." Y/n looked down and nodded. "I know, I know. And I care about her. But Val is... a little different than her.."

"Clawdy may be smelly and annoying, but she's not stupid." Claws said as Cleo cuts in. "She's going to find out about this." Claws placed a hand on Y/n's shoulder. "I'm telling you this as your best friend. You can't have it both ways. You gotta make a choice." Y/n frowned.

The others walked away. "I understand.." Y/n nods.

🕸️🦇❤️

"Y/n had a problem. She was torn between the two she had adored for so long." Y/n was in class. Both Clawdy and Valentine were sitting in front of her. She looked at Clawdy, who looked back at her, but accidentally spilled her drink on the table and on her book. "Oops!"

The werewolf shyly shrugged. Y/n giggled at her.

"Clawdy."

Y/n looked at her ex. He made glittery hearts appear over her. She smiled, but it soon went down when she realized she had to make the right choice. For herself and for her friends.

"And Valentine. But in the end, Y/n knew the answer."

The bell rang. Valentine was awaiting for Y/n just below the stairs of the school. His cloud cronies were floating next to him. Y/n shyly made her way over to him. He snapped his fingers to blow hearts towards her.

Y/n smiled. "Oh, Val, that's so sweet!" His thick accent came out. "You know me, darlin'. My heart is in your hands." A little ironic, huh.. "Or, vice versa, if you catch my drift." He uttered to his clouds. They laugh at his stupid joke.

Y/n snapped her fingers to get his attention. "Listen, I've really enjoyed all of this. All the gifts and attention and everything. But it's not real." She shook her head with a frown. Valentine stumbled. "What?" He lifted his sunglasses.

"I believe that.. I've got something real with Clawdy.." She looked away. "Or.. others, I think..." She uttered to herself, but Valentine caught her whisper and turned away from her out of disappointment. "I didn't want to have to resort to this. But, I'm gonna have your heart, darlin'," Y/n was getting scared from his tone.

"one way or the next." He lowered his sunglasses. His eyes glowed a pink seductive colour. Y/n's cold heart thumped against her chest. She stepped back as his eyes kept hers still. She tried turning her head, but Valentine firmly held her jaw. Tears filled her eyes as she tried slamming her foot against his leg.

Her eyes were completely forced to kept still and soon enough, Y/n wasn't in much control anymore.

.........

Clawdy was nervously walking back and forth in front of some lockers. She looked up when she heard footsteps, but her shoulders limp. "What... Y/n?.." She softly tried getting her attention, but Y/n ignored her in favour of Valentine.

"You.."
"You.."
"You.."

"Got rejected!" The clouds sang before laughing at her and following the couple. Her ears lower in sadness. Behind her, Tori looked over from behind a wall with a catty smile.

(The side story with Ghoulia and Heath is so cute and funny lol)

🕸️🦇❤️

The group was in Mr. Rotter's class. Claws boredly watched as Ghoulius was getting hit on, but ignored it, worrying for what happened to Y/n. His phone loudly rang, so he picked up. "Oh, no!" His eyes widened as he stared at the message.

"Very good, Claws. But it's pronounced "Ahhno."" Mr. Rotter corrected his unintentional mistake. "It is the rare Ghost of Christmas Past tense.." Nobody listened to him, too infatuated with what Spectrum posted.

"They're not together?" Cleo asked, looking at the animation."Vampy puts Doggy outside for good." Animated Y/n dumped Clawdy into a garbage can before leaving her dazed.

"Now that it was official... Clawdy was howling in pain." Franklin narrated.

On the casketball court, Clawdy was playing ball with her friends. She loudly howled and threw the ball, making it bounce off the net, then off a tree, then a goblin, who screamed and was knocked to next Tuesday. "Hey, over here, I'm open!" Manny/Manni(?), a minotaur, called out with open arms after she picked the ball up.

Clawdy was too deep in wrath as she dribbled the ball towards Manny/Manni. The cow's eyes widened as she saw Clawdy come straight at her and slamming the ball into the next and off Manny/Manni's head. She fell over, knocked out.

The werewolf picked the ball up and popped it between her hands, but pouted. She knew it was unhealthy to take it out on her friends for something she can't control.

"We had to talk to Y/n. But we couldn't find her anywhere, which was way weird."

Franklin, Lagoon, Ghoulius, and Abel walked towards Cleo and Claws. "Any luck, mate?" Lagoon asked Cleo. He frowned. "No. She won't answer her phone. And I've texted her, like, 20 times. Good thing my dad pays the bill."

Claws growled. "Oh, I am so mad at her. How could she do this to Clawdy?" Abel shrugged. "Love makes monsters do silly things." Adding onto that, Ghoulius moaned. "Good call, Ghoulia. Maybe she is taking her driver's test now!" Franklin suggested. But as they find out, it was only Mr. Hackington there, also waiting.

"But she wasn't there either."

Mr. Hackington chortled. "Ha! You failed!" He slammed a big thumbs down stamp onto Y/n's drivers test. The group had walked around the school looking for her in worry.

"We finally ran into her and Valentine as they were leaving Study Howl. And that's when we realized something was way wrong."

Claws called out to her. "Y/n, we need to talk, like, now." He walked up to her and Valentine. Y/n looked over at the wolf with a neutral, yet disturbing, face. "Where have you been?" Claws asked her.

She innocently, and creepily spoke. "With Val. I had all my classes changed. That way, he and I will never be apart!" Her voice was a bit robotic as she held onto Valentine's arm. Claws' eye twitched. "What about my sister?"

Y/n tilted her head. "Which one? You have, like, 10." She put up all of her fingers and waved him off. Claws huffed through his nose. "You better not be acting all weird like this at your party." And her next words shocked everyone.

"Oh, I can't make it." She innocently said, as if it weren't such a big deal. Claws stared at her in shock. "What?!" Y/n was beyond excited and hyper for her birthday just earlier and now she wants to cancel it?

"Valentine says he has something extra special planned for my birthday!" Valentine smirked down at her as she stared at her friends with wide eyes. "It'll be heart-stopping." He explained. His clouds cackle, but Valentine shushed them and they disappear.

They both turned to walk away. "Lates!" Y/n slowly said. Everyone looked at each other, weirded out by her behaviour. More laughing was heard. Tori and his friends jump in front of them. "Oh, no, is the party off? Boo-hoo-hoo." He laughed with the twins before they went off.

Claws growled at them and at Valentine and Y/n.

🕸️🦇❤️

Back at the catacombs, Claws ripped off Y/n's banner that had her picture. "Ugh! I can't believe we spent so much time on this to have her blow us off!" He growled. "If she wasn't immortal..." He trailed off.

Lagoon tried calming him down. "I don't know, buoys, something's amiss." Franklin nodded. "Yeah, she's not behaving like herself at all. Her Sweet 1600 party meant so much to her." He sadly said. Abel raised a brow. "All of sudden, she not care. Very odd." He thought it was suspicious.

Ghoulius moaned to get his thoughts in. "You're right. There's one male who can get to the bottom of this." Cleo began calling someone on his phone. "Spectrum? We need a favor."

Back with the antagonists, Tori was hanging with Valentine, but they had a certain spirit stalking them like a hawk. "Isn't this amazing? Everyone's miserable, Y/n and Clawdy are toast, and the party is canceled! This is gonna be the best birthday ever. And it's not even mine!"

Spectrum began recording their conversation. "I wish I could say the same, darlin '." "Operation Steal Her Heart not going so hot?" Tori asked him. Valentine shook his head. "It's moving slower than molasses. Her love for that hound was stronger than I considered." He said.

Tori scoffed. "I thought you hypnotized her.." Valentine nodded, making Spectrum's phone pointed at him. "I did, but I still have to fill her heart completely with love. Else I can't harvest it and put it in my trophy case. I just need to make sure I get it soon.." He uttered.

"Why the rush? This is fun!" The werecat exclaimed in excitement. Valentine had to explain. "The spell will become permanent in three days, her birthday. And she'll be stuck in that state forever." He walked around. "Her heart will disappear like smoke.

He wondered. "She'll be incapable of loving anyone ever. Even me. And no heart, no trophy." Tori didn't seem to care about that. "Either way, I win. Good luck." The werecat walked away, leaving Valentine to plan for himself.

Spectrum finished recording and floated up as they leave the hall. "This is so juicy. I better send this video to the guys. Fast!" He shoved past a skeleton, knocking her head off as he did.

On the casketball court, the boys were with Clawdy as she was growling. "A spell? Steal her heart? I'll pound him!" She popped the ball in her claws in anger. Ghoulius moaned for their attention. Franklin nods. "Ghoulius' right. Getting rid of Valentine without breaking the spell would be a voltageous fail!"

Claws exclaimed. "She'd be a total zombie! Oh.. no offense." He apologized to Ghoulius, making him cross his arms out a bit of offense. "So how do we break it? 'Cause I really wanna pound him!" Clawdy hit her fist against her hand in frustration.

"Who knows the most about the awesome powers of love?" Franklin asked before gasping at who was completely perfect for the plan.

🕸️🦇❤️

The four were in Cupid's office. "Cupid, it's a love emergency!" A pink haired cupid, or just Cupid, rolled his chair to look at them. "If he put her under a spell, in order to break it, we're gonna need this." He motioned to his crossbow in its case.

"Hand me my bow." He said. Cleo was the closest one to it and shattered the glass with the key. Cupid cringed. "Uh... You couldajust opened it. That's the key right there." He points at the key Cleo held.

"Oh!" The royalty chuckled, shrugging.

"Cupid was gonna shoot Y/n with an arrow, which would make her fall in love with the first monster she saw. And we were gonna make sure that monster was Clawdy... or, at least someone who isn't Valentine."

Eventually, they were stopped by Heathen/Heather(?) but Ghoulius dragged her out of the way.

With Y/n and Valentine, they were casually flirting, or.. Valentine was flirting with her. "I'd offer you this pepper, but you're already so hot, darlin'." He threw the pepper away as Y/n blushed. "You make my heart so happy.."

Valentine perked up. "And full?" She nodded. "It swells with every moment I spend with you." She romantically sighed. Valentine had to check with his sunglasses to see, in fact, it was growing, almost full. "Yes, I can tell..."

The other had hidden from their sight. Cupid was in position to shoot Y/n with an arrow. "Ready?" Franklin asked Cupid. His eyes glowed a bright pink as he looked at Valentine with his bow. "I've never seen a monster with powers like his. One arrow won't be strong enough to break the spell!" Cupid cried.

Behind them, Tori was hiding behind the venting machine to wait for trouble. Y/n and Valentine step up from their seats to leave. Clawdy sent out a signal. "Hurry. Here they come!" She said. "Use two, then! We're running out of time!" Claws yelled.

Cupid fumbled with another arrow before locking it in. He aimed towards Y/n until Tori threw a paper airplane to mess up his aim. He shrieked and accidentally shot it the wrong way. It bounced so close to Y/n, but missed. Cupid stared around as the arrows bounce everywhere before one almost hit Clawdy.

"Look out!" Cupid shoved her out of the way, taking the hit himself. Clawdy was hit with the other arrow. The group gasped at the accidental attack. Now, Cupid and Claws fell in love as they smiled at each other and then ran together for a loving hug.

Valentine and Y/n passed them, clearly not affected by the new couple. "That went well." Cleo sarcastically said to his friends. They stared in worry as their plan had failed, greatly.

🕸️🦇❤️

"Valentine's Day was tomorrow! Ghoulius was still trying to make it work with Heathen/Heather. After all, science can't be wrong! Can it? And as for Clawdy and Y/n? They were madly in love...."

Clawdy and Y/n began running towards each other, in a loving way. They seemed to be going for each other for a hug before completely ignoring the other, passing them.

"..with the wrong monsters!"

Y/n gave Valentine a hug as Clawdy went to Cupid to help him open his locker.

"Once they got shot by the arrows, Cupid and Clawdy were inseparable and nothing else mattered to them."

Claws held up a picture frame of Y/n in front of Clawdy with a mad expression. He stared at his sister cannoodling with Cupid. They completely ignored him as they pass him without a care. Claws scoffed before blowing a dog whistle.

Clawdy cringed and covered her ears. "Ow! What?" She looked at Claws. "Bad wolfie! Snap out of it!" Claws scolded. Clawdy tried calmly explaining. "Look, bro, we're happy. Can't you just be happy for us?" She asked, happily looking at Cupid as he does the same.

Claws looked at Cupid. "Cupid, come on, your arrows caused this. You know that, right?" Cupid was too busy loving Clawdy. "All I remember is looking into her puppy-dog eyes and never wanting to look away." He lovingly spoke, causing Claws to cringe in disgust.

"Ugh! Gag! Look, how do we break the spell?" He bluntly asked him. Cupid looked at him in confusion. "Why would I tell you?" Clawdy looked hurt as well. "Why would you want to?"

"Because of her!" Claws pointed at a photo of Y/n. "Y/n? She seems happy, too." She motioned to Y/n and Valentine doing PDA nearby. Claws covered their view from them, waving his arms. "She's in danger!" He warned.

Clawdy just scoffed. "Don't be a hater, bro. Love is magical!" She walked away with Cupid. Claws glared at them. "That's what I'm trying to tell you!" He huffed before looking at Y/n and Valentine.

"And poor Y/n. With every romantic gesture, she was falling deeper and deeper under Valentine's control."

Valentine soon read a poem for her. "A shower of kisses." Glittery hearts fell on Y/n. "The doves will be flyin'." Doves came out of his book to swirl around Y/n. "Come tomorrow night, your heart will be mine." Y/n smiled, so deeply in love.

"Oh, Valentine, that was so romantic!" Valentine put his sunglasses on to see that her heart was so close to being full, but not full enough. "Apparently, not romantic enough..." He said with an undertone to his voice.

🕸️🦇❤️

"We had to stop Valentine before he stole Y/n's heart forever."

Abel froze the knob of Cupid's door to break in with Franklin. "There's gotta be something in here that'll break these spells!" Franklin worriedly said. Abel grabbed a book to skim past it. "There is nothing in here but games and tricks. I do not understand why monsters trust him so much."

"Uh... He's Cupid. He knows more about love than anyone." Franklin said with an obvious voice. He gasped as he saw Cupid's crossbow. "His bow and arrows! He just left them here. Well, these are too dangerous to be lying around." Franklin picked them up. "I'll put them in my locker."

The phone rang on Cupid's radio. Abel answered it. "I don't think..." Franklin was overpowered with Abel's voice. "What you want?" He asked the microphone.

"Uh.. Cupid?" Heather/Heathen asked in confusion.

"He not here. I'm Abel, I help." Abel said. "Well, I like this guy, but I don't know how to talk to him." Abel listened to her as Franklin rolled his eyes at his lack of help for their actual problem.

"Be direct. Do not waste breath on flowery introductions. Say, "Hello. I like you. You like me?" See? Is easy." Abel sat himself on Cupid's chair to take his place. "Uh... Okay." She hanged up. Abel looked at Franklin with a smug look. "lam natural."

The phone rang again. Franklin stared in amazement. "They.. like you!" Abel nodded. "Because I do not play games. Hey, that not bad." He picked up. "You're on with Abel, where love is not game. Go!"

End of part 4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 1.3K 34
You are going about your business when a monster makes an appearance, throwing you into a whole new world. The stories will include you with a monste...
392K 14.1K 52
"Have you found her yet?!" a man sitting on chair asks impatiently. "No, my lord," the soldier says bowing his head. "Well what are you doing here th...
2.8K 192 33
{A POLYAMOROUS MONSTER STORY} 18+ (this story can be read as a stand alone if you wish)❗️ Maizie Reck is 22 years old, and was born an immortal zombi...
2.8K 59 40
There's a rule against witchcraft at Monster High for a reason, and Beatrix the witch is determined to figure out why. But when a string of murders o...