Stupidity // Miles-42 X Fem!R...

By TearsinHeart

"So you're the prowler?" I nervously stepped back from Miles, afraid of what he could do. He let out a low ch... More

Introduction
Terrible Day / A Stupid Party
Embarrassment.
Office Visit.
Third Time
Awkward Dinner/Another Party.
The Mall.
The Prowler.
Study Session / Snack Run.
Chips.
Breakfast Date (ish)
Rivalry.
Attack / She's back.
Skipping Class
Janitors closet
Stalker / Groceries.
Newfound abilities
Couch
Absent / Normal
Test
Together / Suit
No Moments Alone
Shoot
Improving
Unwanted Company.
Long Conversation.

Sick

5.9K 139 223
By TearsinHeart

"Oh, baby, you're sick.." Y/Ns mother frowned as she caressed her poor daughters cheek.

When Y/N woke up that morning, she had a sore throat and a terrible headache. Usually, it'd go away after one sip of water, but it didn't.

"I'm sorry." Y/N mumbled while coughing slightly.

"Aww, Mija, don't apologize..." her mother mumbled as she placed a kiss on her cheek.

Y/N coughed a little more as she took another sip of her water.

"Unfortunately, I do have to go to work. But I do know that Aaron isn't busy today, so I'll get him here, okay?" She stood up from her daughter's bed.

Her mom stepped out of the room while she began to call Aaron. Meanwhile, Y/N was confused about why she chose Aaron out of everyone.

-

"Y/N! I'm leaving!" Her mom yelled out. Y/N was fast asleep in her bed, happy that she got to sleep in.

"Okay, there's medicine on the counter, and there's a clean bowl in case she throws up." She spoke in a hurried voice, making sure she wasn't late.

"Nah, it's fine. I brought Miles along to keep us company." Aaron chuckled and placed a hand on Miles' shoulder, who didn't seem very happy.

"You can't be going over to her house, baby!" Katrina yelled at him. Miles sighed and hugged her.

"It's only because my uncle needed me. I promise, nothing is going to happen."

That was their little interaction before he left at 7:58.

And now, him and his uncle were standing in Y/N's house at 8:32.

"Alright. If anything bad happens, call me." Mrs. L/N waved goodbye to the pair and left in her car.

"Soooo, you and Y/N still haven't fixed things?" Aaron nudged his nephew to the side while closing the front door.

"No. But you didn't have to bring me here, I was fine at school."

"That's a first." Aaron chuckled and walked Miles to the couch. However, Miles was facing away from his uncle.

"You sure everything's okay?"

"Yeah, everything's fine. Perfect, actually." Miles turned and gave him a sarcastic look. Aaron cocked an eyebrow and chuckled.

Y/N stumbled down the stairs as she only expected Aaron to be there. When she saw Miles, she glared at him.

"What are you doing here?" She hissed at Miles.

Miles snapped his head in her direction and smiled very slightly.

"Relax, Y/N. I had to bring him along. Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?" Aaron got up from the couch and walked toward her.

"I'm hungry." She grumbled. She made her way to the kitchen. She was about to open the fridge until Aaron stopped her.

"You're not contaminating all the food. Tell me what you want to eat."

"I want (breakfast item)" Y/N blinked slowly, waiting for him to chop chop and get to it.

He nodded and shooed her to the living room. Y/N walked to the couch and sat as far as she could from Miles, stabbing holes in his face with her eyes.

"Listen, Y/N-"

"Not in my house." She snapped at him. A knock at the door got her up from the couch.

"Y/N, stay there, I'll get it!" Aaron yelled out at her. Y/N groaned back and opened the door anyway.

"Miss Y/N? I have your... item." He looked behind Y/N, noticing the two males behind her.

"Oh, thank you." She said, taking the package quickly and shoving it under her arm.

Freddy waved a quick goodbye and shut the door. When Y/N turned around, Aaron was back in the living room.

"Who the hell was that?" He questioned her, eyeing down the package that was under her arm.

"Package delivery. You never get packages anymore?" She looked at him weirdly and quickly went up to her room. She soon returned and made her way back to the kitchen... where the food still wasn't done.

"Sorry, I was just in the middle of that. Go back to the living room and chill for a minute."

Y/N sighed and got up, slowly walking to the couch. She didn't want to be on the same material as Miles. Especially since she knew he would try and 'fix things' with her.

"Y/N, please, hear me out." She basically called it, which automatically made her annoyed.

"What." She snapped. She glared at Miles, who gave her a sweet smile.

"You know... you know you're really pretty, right?" He scooted closer, looking at her sickly face.

"Mhm." Y/N crossed her arms, clearly not satisfied with Miles' attempt at flattering her.

"I was wondering if -"

"Y/N, food is ready." Aaron called to her. Y/N smirked and got up, rushing to the kitchen since her stomach was rumbling.

"Thank youuu."

"Mhm." Aaron nodded at her and walked to where Miles was sitting. He was staring blankly at the wall until his uncle began to speak, "So, did you clear shit with her?"

"Nah, man, I think she's real upset about this." Miles groaned and leaned backward. His uncle rolled his eyes and sat down.

"How you gonna fix it?" Aaron made sure to speak quietly so that Y/N couldn't hear them. Unfortunately, because of her new super-abilites, her hearing was a little better than it was before. Okay, it was extremely better.

"I- I don't know. Katrina told me that Jackson was making out with Y/N, but Jackson said they weren't. I... I just need her to tell me." Miles covered his face with his hands and exhaled.

"Thought you didn't like her?"

"Okay, obviously I don't. She's my friend, I want to make her feel better."

Y/N laughed quietly to herself as she listened to the duos conversation. She finished her food and put it in the sink.

"Why do you always lie to me about that, Miles?" Aaron nodded his head before glancing back, making sure Y/N wasn't listening.

"I'm not lying."

"You're a liar. We're blood. Don't think you can hide that shit from me." Aaron placed his hand on his nephews shoulder and squinted his eyes.

Y/N walked into the living room, still a little upset that Miles was in her house. "I'm going back to bed." She told her 'babysitter'

"Oh, okay, if you need anything, let me know." Aaron watched as she walked up the stairs and into his room. When he couldn't see her anymore, he decided to talk to his nephew about prowler things.

Y/N was in her room, ripping open the package she got from Freddy. As expected, it was the suit.

She smiled upon seeing the result. She was happy that it looked exactly like her vision.

Alongside her suit, there were two little machines connected.

She grabbed one and examined it, noticing that it was a webshooter. "Woah.. cool.."

Knock knock knock

Y/N gasped and grabbed her stuff, desperately looking for a place to hide them. Then, she remembered the little compartment that was in her closet and decided to put stuff there.

Knock knock knock

"One second!" She shouted out. She yanked all of her uniforms from out of the compartment and shoved all her new items in there.

"Y/N-"

"I said one second!"

As Y/N finished putting all her things away, she went to the door and opened it. It was Miles. Great 😐.

"Can I... talk to you? Please?" He grabbed her arm and looked in her eyes with a pout. However, that didn't work on Y/N.

"Dude, no. Morales, you've been saying the same shit over and over, thinking I'm gullible to fall for it. Granted, I did, but not anymore. Step off." Y/N glared at Miles and began to close her door.

"Please," Miles grabbed the door and held it open. "Just tell me why you're mad at me..."

She groaned and shut the door anyway. Y/N knew that Miles was acting oblivious so he could hear it come from her mouth.

She turned and walked to her bed, laying down and falling to sleep.

-

"Miles, do you actually know why she's mad at you, or are you dumb?" Aaron sat and watched his show on the TV. Since it was only Wednesday, there wasn't really anything interesting playing.

"I really don't know. But I wanna know."

"Man, I'm a whole ass adult, and even I can see why she's mad at you."

"So maybe you should tell me so I wouldn't have to pry it out of her." Miles looked at his uncle and groaned, clearly upset that his whole 'fix things with Y/N' were getting nowhere.

"Nah. Just use that big brain of yours and figure it out. It's not that hard, is it?" Aaron laughed before turning his head back to the screen.

"Maybe I could look through her phone?"

Aaron snapped his head back to his nephew, seriously questioning if they were related. "Are you serious? That's how you get an ass whoopin' from her."

"But I know her password. So technically, I'm not doing anything bad if I don't need to break into it." Miles spoke in a matter-of-factly tone, as if that made any difference.

"Just do what you wanna do, I'm not gonna get caught up in your love life anymore." Aaron finally looked back at the TV and tuned Miles out.

Miles rolled his eyes and got up from the couch, slowly making his way up the stairs. He didn't know if Y/N were sleeping or not, so he didn't want to let her know he was coming.

Miles showed up at her door and pressed his ear against it. He listened closely, so when he heard light snores coming from her room, he grabbed the knob and turned it slowly, praying that her door didn't creak.

When he saw Y/N sleeping comfortably on her bed, he softly smiled—then quickly remembering that he had a girlfriend.

He snuck over to her nightstand, where her phone was. He grabbed it and turned the volume all the way down, making sure that there were no risks.

After that, he turned around and quickly left the room, shutting the door as quietly as he could.

"Okay, let's see.." He mumbled to himself as he remembered her password and unlocked her phone.

He quickly went to her messages, seeing that Jackson was her top message, and he pressed on it.

Jackson

What's with miles
Read

Wdym?
Read

Like... he was asking me questions abt u
Read

Oh, idk. I'm pissed at him tho
Read

Why?
Delivered

"Damn, that gives no info... how about.. Christine."

Christine 💗💗

Foam party pls
Read

Girly ur gonna get addicted
Read

Nuh uh
Read

Fym nuh uh?? 😭😭
Delivered

"That's literally no help either!" Miles groaned and was about to return the phone until he received a text from an unknown number.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Is this Y/N?
Read

Miles contemplated responding by her words... and he did.

Yeah, who is this?
Read

None of ur concern. Listen bitch, miles is my man and he don't want u. I suggest u keep ur dirty ass nails off of him, or else I will beat ur ass
Read

Yeah, go ahead and leave me on read 😂😂
Read

"Who is this???" He examined the texters pattern in typing, but he couldn't decipher it.

Ultimately, he came to the conclusion that he would never figure out why Y/N was mad at him.

Unless he talked it out with her, which he literally couldn't seem to do.

He slowly crept back into her room and placed Y/N's phone exactly where it was before. He quietly left, upset that his mission didn't go as planned.

Not only did Miles go through her messages, but he went through her camera roll, Instagram, or any other social media she had to figure it out. But to no avail, he found nothing.

-

"Thank you so much for watching Y/N. I'd invite you to stay but I need to do chores." Y/N's mom thanked Aaron and Miles.

"It's no problem. She slept the majority of the time, so it wasn't a fuss." Aaron shook her hand and patted Miles on the back. "Come on, boy. We got things to do."

Aaron waved goodbye to Mrs. L/N as she shut the door.

Y/N slowly opened her eyes, yawning and stretching. She grabbed her phone and checked her notifications. There wasn't anything out of the ordinary, which was good in Miles' case.

She got up out of her bed and walked downstairs, noticing that her mom was home and the two males were gone. She questioned how long she was asleep.

"Oh- Y/N, baby, how are you feeling? ¿Dormiste bien?" Her mother quickly tended to her daughter, checking her tempature.

(Did you sleep well?)

"Yeah, I already feel better. It's kinda weird, though." Y/N smiled as she watched her mother care so much.

Mrs. L/N stopped for a moment, feeling Y/N's forhead and then her neck. "Yes, it really is. You don't even have a fever anymore."

"Oh.." Y/N had a small smile crack at her lips. Her mom turned away as she recieved a phone call. Y/N hopefully thought that her quick recovery was from her spider powers.

Speaking of which... she really needed to test those out.

And by doing that, she had to get in contact with María.

Y/N went to her messages and was about to text Christine until she noticed the unknown number at her most recently texted.

"Who the hell -"

"Y/N, come quick!"

~~~

Sorry, this chapter took rlly long to upload 😭😭 last wednesday. We had to take an exam. Also, it was spirit week, so I was caught up on that, along with the dance.

But this is really more of a filler, and I promise things are going to be picking up.

Please lmk of spelling errors... I'd re-read chapters, and I'd see something I would spell wrong, and I would cringe so hard...

Let me know how you guys feel about this chapter

Love you 💗💗

Wc: 2393

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352 1 26
In this beautiful love story... We have Peter Parker and Y/N. Peter Parker is Spiderman and he lives in the Avengers House (Building) and Tony Stark...
478 3 7
"๐™’๐™š๐™ก๐™ก, ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š? ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ...
44.5K 1.5K 21
Seeing as the new movie came out, I decided make my own story with Miles. Because I know Everyone is going after Miguel๐Ÿ’€ This book will contain both...
30.2K 848 25
A little boy walked up to the small girl, looking down. "Hi..." He felt a little embarrassed. "Hello!" the girl said with a bubbly smile, "do you wa...