Third Time

"Y/N, YOU GOT SUSPENDED?!" My mom screamed out. "FOR TWO DAYS?!" She paced around the living room while muttering spanish curse words under her breath.

"Mama, it wasn't meant to happen, I swear." I tried to pull her into a hug, only to be pushed away.

"Y/N, my love, what am I to do with you?" She stopped walking, taking a quick glance at me. Only before landing on my neck. Guess the hickeys haven't faded quite yet. Aaannd, I guess I forgot to cover them, too.. "What. Are. Those."

I nervously pulled the shirt up to cover my neck, laughing very nervously. "I-I can explain, haha."

She bit her lip while taking in deep breaths. "Those better not be what I think they are. Because if they are, you are in TROUBLE."

"Look, I promise they aren't hickeys. I was just, uh... practicing makeup for my art class, y'know?" I tried my best to lie.

And she seemed to believe it... for now. "Okay, whatever. Go to your room, we'll discuss this later." She grabbed the bridge of her nose and started to mutter words to herself.

And I did just that. I wasted no time going to my room.

Okay, a little backstory, when Miles left, my mom just happened to get home soon after. And so when she found me at home when I was supposed to be at school...

..she decided to check her emails. This leads us to where we are now.

"You in trouble?" Miles said. I jumped when I heard his voice.

"I thought you left? Why are you back??" I made sure my door was locked as I walked over to Miles – who was sitting on my bed.

"Forgot my cologne. Y'know, the one you love oh so very much?" He teased. I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"I do not. There's no proof that I do, anyway." I crossed my arms, pushing Miles off of my bed.

He then sprayed it on me, making me let go of him and start coughing.

"You'll get used to it... since you smell like me, now." He let out a small chuckle before walking over to my window. I, however, am not going to let him do that. So I grabbed my perfume and ran over to him, quickly spraying him all over.

"Ugh, what the fuck?" He exclaimed.

"You'll get used to it," I said with a mocking tone. He rolled his eyes and left through my window. When I knew he was no longer in the way, I immediately started to sniff my shirt.

Again, why am I sniffing these things?? I mean, his cologne doesn't smell that good.

Whatever!

-

(MILES' POV)

When I reached the ground and walked away, I then started to sniff my sleeve where Y/N had sprayed me beforehand.

It was okay, I doubt that's what she actually smells like, though.

I glanced down at my cologne. It was a gift from my uncle. He said that's the signature scent of the Morales Men. He says it has like pheromone shit in it that makes the girls go crazy.

Sure, last time I was here, I might have sprayed her bed a few times with it, but it wasn't anything too crazy. Plus, I doubt that shit even works.

My phone began to ring as I walked further away. It was my uncle.

I quickly answered it.

"Miles, where you at. You were supposed to be here 10 minutes ago, man." He yelled out.