Dracoria: A New World (Book 1)

By NovaFornax

Dracoria: A New World (Book 1) Story Description: The story revolves around a woman from earth named Ashley S... More

Story Details
Chapter 1: Graduation
Chapter 2: Distant Emergence
Chapter 3: Visions
Chapter 4: Tragedy
Chapter 5: A Uncle's Message
Chapter 6: Preparations
Chapter 7: Entering the Portal
Chapter 8: A New World
Chapter 9: A New Town
Chapter 10: A Taste of America
Chapter 11: The Meeting with the King
Chapter 12: Choosing a Master
Chapter 13: The Eye
Chapter 14: First Tasks
Chapter 15: Imprisonment
Chapter 16: Echoes of Genesis
Chapter 17: Kidnapped
Chapter 18: Verax's Vengeance
Chapter 19: A Second Chance
Chapter 20: Peaceful Day and a Mystery
Chapter 21: A New Home
Characters of the Story: [From Chapter 1 to 21]
Chapter 22: Exploring
Chapter 23: Unknown Facility
Chapter 24: The Change of Laws
Chapter 25: Draconic Tyranny
Chapter 26: American Bloodshed
Chapter 27: Plans for a New Kingdom
Chapter 28: Silah's Encounter
Chapter 29: Foundation of a New Kingdom
Chapter 30: Project Genesis
Chapter 31: Days of Training
Chapter 32: Freeing Sidney Village
Chapter 33: Drexath's Treason
Chapter 34: Love and Binding
Chapter 35: Facilities
Chapter 36: Mysteries of the Precursors
Chapter 38: Krex's and Sarah Marriage
Chapter 39: Sarah's training
Chapter 40: The Forest Guardian
Chapter 41: Amilda's Master
Characters of the story: [Chapter 20 to 41]
Chapter 42: Xantarian Attack
Chapter 43: Dragon Rider Training
Chapter 44: Arc Magic Bound
Chapter 45: Locking
Chapter 46: Protonic Rise
Chapter 47: Starfall
Chapter 48: Remnants

Chapter 37: Destiny

5 1 0
By NovaFornax

Red Valley / Heading Back Home

She exited the portal and went to me as I was having a talk with Unit 3.

King Verax: (Talking with Unit 3) Really!? How is that even possible!?

Unit 3: Well is powered by Anti-gravity! One of our greatest technological marvels we ever invented!

Ashley: (Coming) I see you made a new friend?

King Verax: Oh! Me and Unit we are talking about more with these Xantarians! Ashley these cannons he says they are huge!

Ashley: Wait what cannons?

Unit 3: Hes referring to the Planetary Protonic Cannons! These things are one of our technological marvels in Xantarian Forerunners!

Ashley: So how big are we talking about?

Unit 3: By human terms these things are at least 2 kilometers long!

Ashley: 2 Kilometers!?!

King Verax: How big is that?!

Ashley: That's way taller than any skyscraper in my world! even way taller than Dubai's burj khalifa skyscraper!! How these things are being supported from not falling apart by the gravity of this world??

Unit 3: They are powered by Anti gravity! Impressive right!?

Ashley: Anti gravity?? Well that's really science fiction! I would love to see this one day!

King Verax: Did the Overseer give you what you need?

Ashley: Yes he did.

King Verax: Umm...okay..... is it a weapon?? Or what??

Ashley: Is a power of some sort no idea what it is and I don't feel magic but I have several visions Im going to explain with you.

King Verax: Well climb up if we are done here I want to return home.

Unit 3: I hope you two have a splendid visit here! Have a great evening!

Ashley: (Mounting on Verax) Thank you Unit for everything!

We started walking out of the hallway and exited in a few moments later and ive jump and took off as we are heading back home in a long journey to the Southern Islets.

King Verax: Okay so what sort of visions you have now.

Ashley: I saw one where you have Hatchlings with a white dragon.

King Verax: (Looks at her) A....what!?! I will have kids in the future!? And who is this white dragon!?!

Ashley: No clue... But the Overseer says this dragon will reveal itself to me in the future.

King Verax: Okay im concerned because if I indeed fell in love with this white dragon then what happened to you??

Ashley: That's what I want to know! What happened to me??

King Verax: I don't understand this! you saw me in love with a white dragon and somehow you didn't see yourself in your vision??

Ashley: Not at all but I believe this white dragon is the suppose Dragon Queen.

King Verax: But even still you have no idea what this power is!?

Ashley: The way he said it, is a gift.... But this gift I don't know what it is! Im still confused by this!

King Verax: Is okay Ashley, at least he give you the power of something to defeat Draco and that what it matters, im sure you are ready to destroy him when time comes!

Ashley: I will!

We continue flying and, on our way, back home as we have No idea who is this dragon. As for Krex and Sarah... they have been going around together in our home, they are currently on a beach alone in the waters and Krex.... Always in his dragon form as he has no desire to turn himself to his human side. He was in the waters scaring and messing with Sarah.

Sarah: (Getting splashed with waves by Krex's wing beats in the water) Okay!! You won!!

Krex: (Moving to her and orbiting around her in the water as half of his body is submerge) When my preys submits.....it makes me feel.....

Sarah: Feel what!? Powerful like you dragons used to say!?

Krex: (Offended) Hey not like that!! I'm not like those supremacists!!

Sarah: I was kidding!! Of course your not!!

Krex: What I was saying is that every time we play these games it also sometimes reflects my desires to punish my kind that torture yours for fun..... (Draconic sighed in anger as he looks away) Like what Draco made me do on you..... (Growled aloud while talking) He will pay for what he made me do on you....!!

Sarah: (swimming and went to his face and looking at his yellow draconic eyes) Krex.... Look at me....

Krex: (Looks at her)

Sarah: (Holding his bottom jaw) You are a good dragon Krex.... To me you are the friendliest one ive ever meet in my life...... Every time im next to you like right now, I feel safe.

Krex: (Sad noise) But is the thing that he made me do on you, I could have killed you that moment!

Sarah: Krex, I know you didn't do it on purpose! You were forced because he will kill me if you didn't "Tortured" me. And that what makes me trust you even more than ever, im so proud I get to love you the way you are.

Krex: Yes... I want to protect you Sarah... protect you forever, every time I watch you I just want to wrap you with my wings and keeping you safe there!

Sarah: Your love for me is immense, something I never seen on a human relationship.

Krex: Because I see you as a dragon already to me Sarah.... I used to have a dragoness friend before.

Sarah: Wait.... Did you had a mate before?

Krex: No not mate, we almost become mates... (Draconic sigh) her name was Alyrath and she was a green dragon with blue eyes.

Sarah: Oh no... what happened to her??

Krex: She.... She was killed by damn High Elves.

Sarah: (Feels pain on Krex) Love im sorry to hear that. (Rubbing his bottom jaw) Im so sorry to hear this.

Krex: (Tear fell in his left eye) Every day I think about that moment and I remember burning her corpse and my hatred towards high elves increasing each passing second. I lost one potential mate, and I will not lose my next one which is you!

Sarah: That's why have you been so overprotective of me since you propose me?

Krex: Yes Sarah! because im scared of this happening again with you! I canno--

Sarah: Krex! Is okay! You don't need to worry about this! You have me already! Im sure we will live happy together once I pass my ritual test and if I find myself worthy!

Krex: Yes of course.... Aghh I let my emotions take control of me!

Sarah: (Laughed) Even beasts like you have feelings! Theres nothing wrong with that! (Wiping one of his tears) We too have the same feelings!

Krex: I know... (Looks around)

Sarah: What is it?

Krex: I want to hunt something.... You want food?

Sarah: Sure bring something! Bring me back ashore!

Krex proceed to move her and she holds herself by using his snout and she is now touching the sands. Krex took off and started flying close in the waters and she can see him looking down and everywhere as he is looking for big fishes, then he saw one and proceed to dive bomb.

Sarah: (Chuckled) That's my Fire Lizard as Ashley says to dragons....

Then Krex proceed to come out of the waters and has a large fish on his jaws.

Sarah: I forget you dragons are great swimmers!!

Krex: (Walking to her with fish in his mouth) Is one of our specialties! This one is large enough for you but I might need another one.

Sarah: Give me that and ill carry it away. (Krex lowered his head and gives her the fish) Ill be here waiting for you, go ahead with your hunt!

Krex: (Growled happy and took off again)

He proceeds to dive bomb again and he is hunting in the waters deep below and eating fish after fish and once he is done, he resurface back and went to her walking in four.

Krex: Okay im satisfied now.

Sarah: Well lets bring this one to our town.

Krex: (Went and pick up the fish) I wonder the new plans for expansions in our kingdom.

Sarah: (Went and climb up on him) Well lets see if those plans are coming in fruition my love.

He took off and headed back to the capital islet and that day a surprise visit appeared. Varath was with Mara as she was on his back flying fast for the first time ever.

Mara: (Holding by his neck for dear life) I don't know if I can do this!!! This is scary!!!

Varath: (Looks at her side eye) Mara you wont fall, if you did fell ill catch you in a matter of seconds. You are completely safe! I told you if you are ready to fly, I did not?

Mara: Yes you did...

Varath: Now... relax and enjoy the view.

He continues flying around the Islets until he sees in the very distance a familiar green Dragon outside of the islets.

Varath: (Frowning eyes looking at the green dragon flying around)

Mara: Are you looking at something?

Varath: We got a visitor. (Started flying towards it) Hold tight if we spark a fight.

Mara: Oh gods!

He's getting close as the Green dragon landed by the beach of the main land and Varath approached, and he recognize him.

Varath: Hey you! Wait?? Drexath!?

Drexath: Varath!?! How!? What are you doing in here!?

Varath: (Landed and went to him) I ask the same thing to you! what are YOU doing in here!?

Drexath: Im getting away from Firewall. Im being hunted down.

Varath: What did you do??

Drexath: Ive betrayed Draco...

Mara: Oh my....

Varath: Well! I would have done the same!

Drexath: Hes not the same Varath, he's..... changed, he wasn't like that before!

Varath: Ashley and Verax uncovered many things why Drexath but ill explain to you.... it has to do with that artifact he found in the mine.

Drexath: The Black Artifact??

Varath: Yes that artifact corrupted him.

Drexath: (Raise a hand claw like a stop sign to him) Hold on.... What do you mean he's corrupted??

Varath: That artifact is related to The Darkness.

Drexath: So that human wasn't saying lies then......

Varath: Who?

Drexath: Ive meet someone that claims to be an "Overseer" of this world and warned me about Draco being corrupted, and claims the girl Ashley is destined to defeat him.

Varath: Yes, that's what they told me about. You should join us Drexath. Wheres Caralex?

Drexath: Caralex is still debating what to do, I hope he comes with us.

Mara: Im glad more dragons are joining our kingdom!

Varath: Yes! Im so glad many are defecting Firewall. Come let me show you around friend.

Both of them took off and Varath is showing around our Kingdom that we are still building. So far half of our capital islet is currently filled with construction sites as more buildings are being planned for construction. Our population has increased up to 450 as we have more plans to make more exodus on other cities under the tyranny of Firewall. We are arriving and many saw us coming and I proceed to land by the beach as usual.

King Verax: (Landing and landed by the sand and looks at everyone while they kneeled before him)

Mara: (Steeping forward and kneeled before him) My King.... You have a visitor from Firewall.

King Verax: A visitor?? May the visitor please step forward??

Then, the green dragon was walking in between the crowd kneeled as people are making way for the dragon approaching me. He stops and bows before me.

King Verax: Drexath?

Drexath: (Bowing still) King Verax..... its an honor to see a friend of mines to be the founder of Virandas Kingdom and become the king!

King Verax: For what reasons you are here Drexath?

Drexath: For the reasons I seek shelter and maybe if you grant me citizenship. I betrayed King Draco.

King Verax: (Accepting him) Very well.... Ill shall give you a probation and if I see my reports that you are helping my people ill grant you citizenship under my Kingdom. (Looks at everyone else) You all may rise. (They all rise and they left them) Im looking forward to see your progress Drexath.

Drexath: (Nods) Thank you Verax.... And I see Ashley on your back. Is she the queen of you-

King Verax: She is not a queen but she is my Ward. Basically she works for me, but Ashley has authority on our military command once we establish one.

Ashley: Wait do-

King Verax: (Looks at her) Ill explain this to you in a few because I know you never knew this.

Drexath: So she can issue orders to me?

King Verax: Yes, if I give her authorization to issue those orders.

Drexath: Very well, then I shall help your people I wonder where I can be assigned to?

King Verax: You can be use as a transportation for our people when they venture these Islets. You will be working next to Varath and Krex.

Drexath: Krex is here!?

Krex: (From behind him) I am!

Drexath: Brother!! Im so happy to see you!

Krex: Likewise! Im glad you be working with us!

King Verax: So he and Varath work on that large stone platform by the coast waiting for humans to be transported by them, you will have new transport harness like them.

Drexath: Alright.... well im ready to work, show me friend!

Krex: Right this way! Come with us.

King Verax: (Looks as they are leaving) Darling ill explain to you about your role.

Ashley: (Dismounting) Well tell me more!

King Verax: As a King's Ward, you have high command on our military if we growth large enough. But, you must ask me permission if you will give special orders which are other things ill explain.

Ashley: Alright! I don't suppose this sounds hard to do!

King Verax: Many are asking me why im not giving you the position of Queen.

Ashley: Because we are not married! Hello!!

King Verax: (Nods in agreement) Exactly, at least you understand this!

Ashley: I mean its obvious! And plus we are a perfect duo you and I!

King Verax: (Chuckled) Yes we are my dear. Do you want to learn a new magic lesson this afternoon?

Ashley: YES!! PLEASE!!

King Verax: AH! Excited to learn new stuff from me!! Come I want you to go ahead and eat something first before you learn something new.

She and I we went to eat something after a long journey of 8 days away from home. One hour passed after we eat and Ashley was walking around the newly constructed big town and houses are built of white stone, she says that the houses and structures looks like the architecture used by ancient Romans in her world which is apparently an ancient civilization on Earth. She was being greeted by my people, my humans citizens and I was doing some other things with Krex and Drexath as I was instructing him his new job. She went to a balcony in which she can see the oceans and the other islets and our sun setting in and she can see the star and the moon in the skies as the wind hits her body. She looks by the beach below in the distance and she see Silah and Alvir chilling together like mother and son. She hasn't talked to them much, but she wanted to tell them about her experience in the facility. She left the balcony and went down there towards them.

Silah: (Explaining a story to Alvir as she is looking at the stars) They came down to this world long ago before your kind sets in and some of us.... Our ancestors of my own species said that they have several races, and they are so advanced that they can walk among the stars itself.

Alvir: (Looking at the stars) But how they manage to do that?

Silah: I do not know my love, but what our story goes, is they say that The Creators has what they called starships that can travel among the stars and claim they do not use magic but technology. That artifact speak for itself that its powered by technology.

Alvir: Do they know anything else from The Creators?

Silah: They are master at building structures they have never seen before, structures that defies the gravity of our world itself. But most of these structure are forgotten and barely no one knows where they are.

Alvir: So that's why your ancestors called them The Creators.... But they are aliens, do they know their exact name of their race?

Ashley: (From behind both of them) (Arms crossed) Xantarian Forerunners.

She scares both of them and Silah even jumped.

Silah: Gods! Woman!! I didn't see you!

Alvir: Since when you where there??

Ashley: Just came here now, I heard what your mother was explaining to you this whole time.

Alvir: Oh yes! She is talking about me when The Creators came here and started transporting things like life from other worlds!

Silah: My son loves this story that has been passed withing my species generation after generation! Also you said what again?

Ashley: (Walking in front of them arms crossed) The Creators that your son asked if they have a name for their race, they are called the Xantarian Forerunners.

Silah: Xantarian Forerunners??

Alvir: Woah! now that sounds like an ancient name!!

Silah: They sound very precursor!!

Ashley: They are Precursors Silah! I just met Dracoria's Overseer days ago! he's a Xantarian!

Silah: Wait!! They are still around!?!

Ashley: Barely.... What I gather is that the Xantarian Forerunners disappeared under strange circumstances but some of its remnants remains operating in our galaxy from threats like The Darkness.

Silah: (Impacted) THE!? THE DARKNESS!?! THEY EXIST!?

Alvir: Mom!! Who are they!?!

Silah: Please!! Tell me they do NOT Exist anymore!!

Ashley: They do still exist.

Silah: GODS NO!!

Alvir: Mom!! Who are they!?! What's The Darkness!??

Silah: What my ancestors recorded they are the enemy of life! They corrupt everything that is life!! These stories did terrify me!

Ashley: They exist Silah and Draco is corrupted because he touched an artifact that belongs to them!

Silah: Dammit!! How are we going to defeat him!!

Ashley: We don't know but apparently im destined to kill him, we need to grow our kingdom more by getting more people joining us and arming ourselves for the next battles.

Silah: I still need to find my tribes remnants!

Ashley: We must and also speaking of Xantarian Forerunners, did we tell you what we discovered in the facility of that Islet?

Silah: No, not at all!

Ashley: Several things but starting with the most important thing. Humans, all came from my world, Earth.

Silah: Huh!? How!?

Ashley: The Xantarians transported several human individuals to other worlds where they will thrive from Earth as a safe protocol to keep our race secure. And this leads to another discovery I made, and I was right all along.

Silah: Another discovery??

Ashley: Remember when we were talking about the Genesis stuff?

Silah: Yes! That you were figuring out if is Genesis Project or something?

Ashley: Yep! There's a thing called Project Genesis and I know what it is..... is a life seeder and a defensive programming that is supposed to act as a life defender and we Humanity has a vital role that we will play on in the future because they proclaim us as the galactic chosen race because of our invulnerability with dark corruption from The Darkness, that's why me Sarah and Alvir we can interact with these artifacts and its structures.

Silah: That makes sense then!!

Alvir: So us humans living in this world we all came from Earth??

Ashley: You all did...

Alvir: That's interesting!! I would love to see your world!!

Ashley: I would love to although the portal that connects to our world is disable.

Silah: And what is the other thing you discovered?

Ashley: The other thing is that, this world has planetary defense cannons.

Silah: (Tilt head) Pardon me..... You say planetary defense what??

Ashley: Planetary defense cannons known as Protonic Cannons!

Silah: And what's their main purpose?? I never heard of this! But being planetary sounds like.....

Ashley: Protonic Cannons are giant cannons that defend this world from threats in the stars like The Darkness. Me and Verax we finally reactivate them and now they are operating at the moment.

Silah: If that so then.... I guess these Xantarians are still active but they are like a fallen faction.

Ashley: More like a Fallen Empire at the moment because they were a Star Nation long ago but I don't know, is just more than half of them completely went gone for some reason.

She continues talking with her and Alvir about all her discoveries that we made. As of Mirnevir.... he was sleeping in the ground and saw Amilda walking around and he calls to her.

Mirnevir: Amilda...

Amilda: (Stops and looks at him) Master?? I never see you there! since when you were sleeping there?

Mirnevir: Like an hour ago... I was wondering what are you doing tonight?

Amilda: I was helping some villagers but I was heading home. Now that you call me, im wondering if you have something to teach me, a new lesson?

Mirnevir: (Draconic chuckle) You are so adorable Amilda, eager to learn but no.... I was wondering..... I would like to spend the night with you....

Amilda: With me?? Like you want to hang out with me??

Mirnevir: I would like you to stay with me if you want to... I want to know you more... want to sleep with me?

Amilda: (Eyes wide with emotions) Gods! I would love to! Take me with you!

Mirnevir: Come here in my arms.

Amilda proceeds to go on his arms and Mirnevir laid his head down again. She is touching his face as he looks at her with his left eye.

Mirnevir: I bet this is the first time you are sleeping with a dragon right?

Amilda: Yes! Gods Master... i know why the others say they feel safe when they sleep with their dragon friends! I feel so much safer being here with you!

Mirnevir: (Grabs with his left claw and pulls her close to his body) You are safe with me Amil.... Why don't you go ahead and rest and maybe.... I shall teach you a new lesson tomorrow hmmm..

Amilda: Yes! thank you Master!

Mirnevir: (Amilda proceed to sleep) Sleep well my student.... disciple.... 

While she proceed to sleep, Mirnevir proceed to have some thoughts.

Mirnevir: (In his mind) "I will never... ever let anything harm you Amilda.... whatever happens, I will always take care of you... I always see you like my own child.... I wish I could say I love you, but you are my friend and one I will take care off... You are and you will always be safe with me.... Rest well my darling..."

Mirnevir proceed to wrap her with his left wing covering her face from the moon light and from the cold of the night. Then, Ashley was greeted by the human we saved.

Nova: (Walking with a woman) Hello Ashley!

Ashley: (Turn and see him) What the!? Nova!?

Nova: I am! It was quite a journey I'll say!

Ashley: How you got here that fast!?

Nova: We use some transport! So here this is my wife! Call her Ryxa.

Ryxa: Hello Ashley... is a pleasure to see you!

Ashley: Hello Ryxa! Is great to see you! you all are welcome to live here! 

Ryxa: Oh, trust me, we are already! we will be living somewhere in these Islets.

Ashley: (Noticing something weird) .......

Nova: Ashley?

Ashley: Hmm.... I'm... noticing something strange...

Nova: (Concerned) Like what?

Ashley: How you all arrived from the forest where we left you to come here in this place in a matter of a day? Seriously did you got transported by something? The only way you could reach here is by carried by a dragon...

Ryxa: (Talking telepathic to him) "Love.... should we tell her our identity?"

Nova: "Not yet" Ashley... we...---

Drexath: Ashley! The King needs you right now!

Ashley: Alright! I'll be there! (Looks at Nova) Well I have to go since i have some things to attend, have a great night... (Walked away)

Nova: (Breathes relieved!!)

Ryxa: (Looks at him) She knows something is weird...

Nova: She does... but you know you and I we are the last of our kind and we must keep our identity in secret, no one cannot know our true self, or the damn elves will invade this place and kill us...

Ryxa: For now... but you and I know we have to rebuild our species someday.

Nova: I know love, I know... we need to find a good spot where we will start rebuilding our numbers... You know our rule from our forefathers is to defend our humans from these elves. We cannot let them keep engaging them and killing humanity because their fascist views against them... Our kind once we rebuild our order again, we will redeem extinct Elven kind. 

Ryxa: We will do it... we will make our brothers and sisters proud.

Nova: Come, let's find a place where we could rebuild our numbers again.

As the area on the beach was empty and nobody was there to see them... both of them proceed to sprint and jump and transformed into their true feathered dragon forms and flew away to find a spot where their species can thrive again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 169 36
Gods and Dark Creatures Book 1 Amaya is a girl blessed by the gods, or at least considered to be. She's a living myth. But is being favored by the go...
1.1K 185 30
The Gemma Existence Book 1 "I see thin lines of colours in my backyard. Everything's gonna change as I walk through... Spectral Lines." 16 year old C...
62 0 15
Everyone avoids chaos. Everyone runs from it. Me? I find peace. I shut off everything and everyone. Especially when its been years since the invas...
142 13 10
*Its Ashleys first year at her new school she meets new and old friends but what she didnt expect to meet was an enemy or lover? draco malfoy* Hii iv...