Dracoria: A New World (Book 1)

Oleh NovaFornax

Dracoria: A New World (Book 1) Story Description: The story revolves around a woman from earth named Ashley S... Lebih Banyak

Story Details
Chapter 1: Graduation
Chapter 2: Distant Emergence
Chapter 3: Visions
Chapter 4: Tragedy
Chapter 5: A Uncle's Message
Chapter 6: Preparations
Chapter 7: Entering the Portal
Chapter 8: A New World
Chapter 9: A New Town
Chapter 10: A Taste of America
Chapter 11: The Meeting with the King
Chapter 12: Choosing a Master
Chapter 13: The Eye
Chapter 14: First Tasks
Chapter 15: Imprisonment
Chapter 16: Echoes of Genesis
Chapter 17: Kidnapped
Chapter 18: Verax's Vengeance
Chapter 19: A Second Chance
Chapter 20: Peaceful Day and a Mystery
Chapter 21: A New Home
Characters of the Story: [From Chapter 1 to 21]
Chapter 22: Exploring
Chapter 23: Unknown Facility
Chapter 24: The Change of Laws
Chapter 25: Draconic Tyranny
Chapter 26: American Bloodshed
Chapter 27: Plans for a New Kingdom
Chapter 28: Silah's Encounter
Chapter 29: Foundation of a New Kingdom
Chapter 30: Project Genesis
Chapter 31: Days of Training
Chapter 32: Freeing Sidney Village
Chapter 33: Drexath's Treason
Chapter 34: Love and Binding
Chapter 35: Facilities
Chapter 37: Destiny
Chapter 38: Krex's and Sarah Marriage
Chapter 39: Sarah's training
Chapter 40: The Forest Guardian
Chapter 41: Amilda's Master
Characters of the story: [Chapter 20 to 41]
Chapter 42: Xantarian Attack
Chapter 43: Dragon Rider Training
Chapter 44: Arc Magic Bound
Chapter 45: Locking
Chapter 46: Protonic Rise
Chapter 47: Starfall
Chapter 48: Remnants
Chapter 49: Draconic Language
Chapter 50: Alliance
Chapter 51: Exodus of Dawn City
Chapter 52: Crimson Dominion Attack
Chapter 53: Firewall Ambush
Chapter 54: Dragon of Light
Chapter 55: King's Retreat
Chapter 56: Sarah and Krex Journey
Chapter 57: The Truth
Chapter 58: The Queen and the King
Characters of the Story: [Final]
Author's Notes
Southern Islets Map
Chapter Extra: The Isolated

Chapter 36: Mysteries of the Precursors

5 1 0
Oleh NovaFornax

Red Valley / Eden Facility / Midday

The Overseer is now explaining to her who they are.

Elvan: As I said before, we are the Xantarian Forerunners! Guardians of the Galaxy! Protectors of all life and its defenders! (The rings show a projection of the Xantarian Forerunners Icon)

Ashley: you guys are clearly aliens then??

Elvan: For your kind on Earth and with their knowledge of space right now, the answer is yes... We are aliens basically. The Xantarian Forerunners used to be an old Star Nation long ago.

Ashley: So you guys are Precursors!?

Elvan: We are! Our intention is to protect life on countless of planets out there in the galaxy! Starting with Sol System and Earth.

Ashley: So why I am here? What im so important despite everything you told me?

Elvan: Because we chose you to become something greater than what you are Ashley..... a power that we agree you are worthy to carry and a legacy that you will be bound with soon.

Ashley: What is this power?

Elvan: A gift.... From us... Is a surprise but because of this, is a power that you will use to defeat Draco and the next upcoming threats coming soon after he is defeated.

Ashley: More threats??

Elvan: Yes... More threats that you and your kingdom will face, but also I want to ask you something.

Ashley: Anything?

Elvan: As I said before... im 2034 years old, my time is coming soon.

Ashley: Okay and what are you getting at?

Elvan: That I have to past my Overseer role to someone else.... You.

Ashley: You want me to become the Overseer of this world!? I don't live here at all!

Elvan: Ashley.... Wrong. Dracoria is your home.

Ashley: But... I literally came here to explore this world!! What about my home..... Earth?

Elvan: Earth is safe Ashley. Humans there will progress themselves and in time they will be united as one.... You in the other hand this world needs you. You are bound to bring equal justice and fairness to everyone in this world.

Ashley: I don't know how I am going to do that.... There is so much going on with Dracoria, so many discriminations against my kind and now this?

Elvan: And that's why you must become the Overseer of this world.

Ashley: But if you are the Overseer of this world... why you didn't interfere and stepped up to help us out!?

Elvan: Because my main duty is to track down and watch what Draco is doing Ashley. He is the main threat of this world and all its life. The slavery and discrimination withing your kind and the other races are something that will take time or even years to completely eradicate this. Because you from Earth and you from a "Freedom nation", you know how to bring freedom to those people that needs your help.

Ashley: So you want me to do this eradication and bringing freedom to these races then?

Elvan: Yes, because right now our main priority is Draco, and it will cost me resources if we focus on liberating nations from evil and plus I have no much time left as I will die very soon.

Ashley: How much time you have left??

Elvan: (Sigh) In terms of Earth's calendar...... I'll say in several years, maybe 20 or 30 I don't know. If you don't accept my role then nobody can manage to keep this world safe from dark forces in the stars.

Ashley: (Sighed) And what about Verax...... if I get to live so long like you?

Elvan: You can still remain with him Ashley..... I know you and him are friends for each other.

Ashley: We do! Im just concerned if I accept this role ill outlive him and I don't know if we will remain together! Verax is one of my best friends!

Elvan: Ashley..... I understand your statement that you are afraid to outlive him but is something I know is going to hurt you if you are with him.

Ashley: is there a option where i dont have to fear to outlive him?

Elvan: yes, the gift im about to give you.

Ashley: And this gift, will it reveal what it is to me right now or later??

Elvan: Is a gift that will reveal itself once the time is ready and with this gift you might be able to give Verax some extra years of his own lifespan.

Ashley: You mean with these new powers I can give him more years of living!?

Elvan: Yes but this works only once if you chose him... Once your time is about to end you and him, well.... Will die together, because your power will vanish on him and he will be weakened until he dies seconds later. Some Overseers that had relations already did this before.

Ashley: Then yes! If this is true then ill accept this! Hes my friend and i would never want to lose him!

Elvan: Then step forward as ill grant you the gift.

The rings stopped moving and a bridge opened towards the ring.

Elvan: Go and enter there.

She walked towards the rings and she is inside in the center of the 3 rings and Elvan proceed to activate the rings to grant her a secret power that will change her forever. Once he activates the rings, it started moving again and spinning around one to another and white particles of light are going around her as she is levitating in the center of the rings while they are spinning around her.

Ashley: What is happening!?!

Elven: Calm down Ashley.... We are about to gift you these new powers.

The rings are spinning faster and faster and more lights are coming in is like she is absorbing the particles to her body and then she sees a vision, she sees herself in a dragon point of view fighting off Draco with a spear of light as it tackles him and it shoots a beam of light like a white laser. Vision ended and she sees her normal point of view and she sees herself on the cavern in Southern Islets and she sees three dragon hatchlings playing around in the beach, one looks all dark and one looks completely white and the other one has both and sees two full grown dragons probably the parents. One looks exactly like me and a white dragon with white hair in her horns that runs all the way to the tail tip and has the same blue eyes as her. Vision ended and she is now in the real world as the rings are slowing down for a few moments and stopped and she was pull down gently and collapses once she touched down on the platform.

Ashley: (Holding herself) (Breathing hard) That...... what..... I saw a white dragon!? Who is that!?

Elvan: In time you will see who is that dragon, it will emerge very soon.

Ashley: But what happened to me!? I saw that dragon with Verax! Im concerned what happened to me!!

Elvan: Ashley, you didn't die. Like I say, have patience and in time the dragon you saw will reveal itself to you.

Ashley: (Standing up) Okay, so now I have this gift that I don't know what exactly is. right?

Elvan: Yes.... You have the gift. Now is time for you to return back with Verax.

Ashley: Well it was great to meet you.

Elvan: Of course.... Now go, I have other things to attend.

She walked away from him and entered the portal to regroup with me as I was waiting for her, then a projection appear and it shows a purple dragon.

Elvan: (Turning to see her) (Bowed to her) Sarayah! Is great to see you!

Sarayah: Elvan! Is good to see you! I came to check Dracoria and how you were doing.

Elvan: Im doing quite alright but im afraid that my time is coming soon.

Sarayah: Yes, im quite sad to hear this but im glad you are going to pass your Overseership to her.

Elvan: She is really done with the stuff that has been going on in this world Sarayah.

Sarayah: I saw! She is the best candidate for your position when you are entering your final rest... You served the galaxy well Elvan and im proud of that.

Elvan: Thank you, Sarayah, for your kind words.... I was just sad that this dragon found this artifact and I just keep thinking ive failed you since he puts this world at risk.... Ive should have listened to you, im sorry....

Sarayah: Elvan.... I know you thought you were doing the right decision back when the artifact was hidden. You thought that was the best option to seal that dark power away from everyone and it did work for thousands of years later until it was found again. Im sure she will fix this problem Elvan.

Elvan: (Nodded in agreement) So how's the galaxy doing right now?

Sarayah: Is doing quite well so far, all the Overseers are doing their jobs in keeping their worlds safe from The Darkness. So far we haven't detected any of their movements, but I might need to address an issue going on in one of our planets in my sector, there is one that has no Overseer watching this world.

Elvan: Really?? Which planet??

Sarayah: Haxaria....

Elvan: Oh no! Not Haxaria! That's one of the most important Sanctuaries Planets in your sector!

Sarayah: It is.... But I have plans as ive foreseen the next Overseer that will take charge. The person hasn't born yet, and neither have her parents.

Elvan: Wait... is a female??

Sarayah: Yes... is a female Haroxian that will have direct descendants from the first Xantaric Haroxians.

Elvan: A Female Haroxian??? Well, that's interesting!! So how many years you think this will happen?

Sarayah: by the next hundreds of years this female will be born. So far there's that world and things are going well in Sol System and im checking around Polymar C-23

Elvan: The Raptorian Star System??

Sarayah: Yes, im currently monitoring them as I saw a small force of Kall Contingency jumping around in their systems nearby. Ive warned all our Overseer to keep an eye on the lookout.

Elvan: Well I hope so! Im also have some things going on (Moves a hand to his left and a projection shows and theres several targets and one target has been lock as red) I recently detected this Asteroid Class B that will collide with this world as I made several calculations, luckily our Protonic cannons has come back Online and ill give the command to Platform 03 and Platform 09 to engage it.

Sarayah: Good!! Im glad that issue is been addressed! Did you fix this or it was somebody?

Elvan: It was her and her dragon!

Sarayah: She and him must be rewarded to live a long life! An Asteroid Class B can destroy a whole world and its life!!

Elvan: Trust me! I was celebrating when they fixed this and days later ive detected this asteroid heading on a collision course! It will close its point in Dracoria by the next five month.

Sarayah: Even then if the cannons where still disable, I would call up some old starship destroyers I still have left and try to destroy it.

Elvan: (Laughed) Oh I know you would!

Sarayah: (Draconic chuckled) of course i wil!! Well I'm heading back to my fortress and check my sector, we still have much work to do.

Elvan: Of course, Sarayah, is good to talk with you!

Sarayah: Ill be seeing you when you are about to depart and rest. May Arkadia Stars guide you Elvan... (he bowed to her as a goodbye, and projection shuts off)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

343 109 26
In the beginning, our universe was dark and cold, with no life. Until the creator of the outerverse, Nova, breathed life into existence, bringing bal...
1.3K 207 29
[Revised as of 10/01/2020] Ana Perez comes from wealth and power. But her father, a business tycoon in the land of Marak, hates dragons. That makes t...
7.3K 322 27
A lost soul trapped by his past hungers to prove that even the most innocent can be corrupted. So he makes a bargain with deadly consequences. In ord...
39 6 12
the Draco was always just stories witch parents told their children to make them behave. a Cautionary tale of monsters who could turn from men into d...