Underworld: Ghost Rider (Sele...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Justice....Punishment." (Y/N) (L/N)....Is a Man Of Focus, Commitment, and Sheer Will. The Rider has r... More

Introduction
Love Interests & Weapons
Prologue
Chapter 1: Train Subway Fight/Ghost Rider Appear
Chapter 2: The Man Or Demon
Chapter 3: The Legend Of Baba Yaga
Chapter 4: The Vigilante
Chapter 5: Raze V.S Ghost Rider
Chapter 6: Save Amelia The Elder Vampire
Chapter 7: The Date Of Selene & (Y/N)
Chapter 8: Amelia Meet (Y/N)
Chapter 9: Darius's Death
Chapter 10: The Meeting With Vampire Councils
Chapter 11: Training Selene
Chapter 12: Selene Love (Y/N)
Chapter 13: Regis's Death
Chapter 14: The Traitor/Origin Of Ghost Rider
Chapter 15: Kill Kraven The Traitor/Viktor's Awaken
Chapter 17: Final Ghost Rider V.S Viktor
Chapter 18: Amelia's Mating
Chapter 19: Markus & William V.S Ghost Rider
Chapter 20: Erica's Love
Chapter 21: Last Brother's Death
Chapter 22: Ending Epilogue
Chapter 23: Post Credit

Chapter 16: Massacre At Lycan's Den

215 10 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was riding his hellcycle with flames and begin to driving his bike goes up there right away and then (Y/N) drove his hellcycle goes fastest and more fastest to heading out right now and make (Y/N) was keep going and more going.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Lucian, your end is here." He said to himself and ride his hellcycle goes speedster and more fastest and fastest to get there right away and then (Y/N) was riding his bike more and keep going fast as he could.

When (Y/N) drove his bike going and keep going more and make (Y/N) isn't gonna stop until he need to get there fast as he could and make (Y/N) ride his bike going through more and keep going faster and more faster as hell. Then (Y/N) was letting out a sinister laughing and definitely laughing more about it and (Y/N) is gonna get there fast as he could and make (Y/N) want to kill Lucian and the other Lycans right away.

After (Y/N) went to the Lycan's den right away and make (Y/N) drove his bike going faster and more faster to get there and then he was stop his bike and make (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the hideout and must be the tunnel.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Must be there." He said to himself and he grab the shotgun and change it into hellfire power and he was aim his shotgun at the thing where it block the tunnel and he blast his shotgun at the door was blocking it and make (Y/N) was blow the door up and allow (Y/N) went inside the tunnel right away and drove his bike going fastest and more fastest to get there right away.

When (Y/N) ride his bike and keep going fast as he could and then (Y/N) use his bike rammed through the other things were blocking at him and make (Y/N) slam his bike down on the ground. Then (Y/N) turn his head to look around and he was heard the sound of alarm ringing and make (Y/N) was take his shotgun out and then he was holding his pistol Ivory in his right hand and then (Y/N) crack his neck and he said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Time for killing.~" He said to himself.

When (Y/N) went there right away and make him begin to walking there and then he saw some Lycans who were stepped out right away and they both got multiple shots by (Y/N) who was shooting at them down right away and killed them all. Then (Y/N) was begin to killing more of these motherfuckers whoever came to him and here comes the massacre of (Y/N) did to those Lycans and burning all of them.

(A/N: Imagine Terminator as (Y/N) with his Ghost Rider form slaughter those Lycans.)

After (Y/N) was done with killing all of these motherfuckers and make these Lycans were fall down on the ground and their bodies were burning alive by (Y/N)'s hellfire bullets and then (Y/N) was walking and keep moving forward to find Lucian right away and he is gonna killed him with his bare hands. Then (Y/N) was put the shotgun back behind and make him heard there was a growls, and snarls comes from the Lycans were going here right away and (Y/N) turn his head to look up at the Lycans were transform to themselves already.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Hehehehe....seems dogs were come out to play....well, that's alright...I play as well." He said to himself and he was gonna wipe them all out.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Now then...time to play.~" He said to himself.

When (Y/N) take his Ivory and Ebony out from his jacket's pocket and make him holding two pistol guns and he aiming his weapons at those Lycans and begin to shooting at these motherfuckers and slaughtering all of every lycans and then he was keep shooting at those monsters with his guns and burning all of them.

When (Y/N) was keep shooting at these monsters and begin to wipe all of those Lycans who were tries to stopped him and then (Y/N) was shooting at more of them and make them both got many bullets on their bodies and shots in the necks and heads too. Then (Y/N) was goes Punisher style and make him was keep shooting at these motherfuckers and he went to killing and rampage at those motherfuckers and begin to blow them up into pieces and slaughtering more of these werewolves and shooting many of them who were tries stood on his ways and he was keep killing more of them and not gonna stop until he need to take them all out.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "The screams and roars comes from the Lycans were sweat as hell.~" He said to himself and make (Y/N) keep shooting at the Lycans...and then he sense there were more of these goddamn Lycans coming here right away. When (Y/N) saw them and they both were jumped out of their shadows that they both were hiding and then (Y/N) aim his Ivory at those monsters and begin to shooting at them.

They were torn apart off by (Y/N)'s guns and ripped them all apart off and make them both were fall down on the ground and bloods were everywhere on the walls, and grounds too. Now (Y/N) seen these motherfuckers were weak as hell that he just kill and he was about to take his own move until (Y/N) heard another roar comes from behind and make (Y/N) grab the Lycan who was tries to sneak up and attack at him.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Sneak up on me, huh? That's a bad move." He said to himself and make him was throw the Lycan to where the ground is and then (Y/N) begin to shooting at him with his hellfire bullets and killing the Lycans were badly.

When (Y/N) was done with these Lycans and make him turn his head to look more of them are here and then he was put his guns away and he grab the sword out from his back and make him was holding the rebellion sword.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Now...time for kills.~" He said to himself and make him was use his sword and goes berserk mode and slashing many lycans with his Rebellion sword and cutting all every werewolves by himself and then (Y/N) was goes his knight mode when he use his sword cutting all every werewolves who were stood on their ways. Then (Y/N) was begin to slashing many monsters who were stood on their ways and killing all of them and none of them ain't live and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look over there and he saw there was Raze holding a submachine gun and shooting at (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "You know, jackass...You can't kill me with this weapon." He said to Raze and make Raze seen this and he tries to transform into his werewolf form right away and this is Raze's werewolf form and make (Y/N) was chuckle little bit.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Now then....prepare to taste this." He said and he grab the nunchucks of Cerberus by himself and he was goes his style of Bruce Lee.

Raze was the one in his werewolf form and he saw (Y/N) was holding the Nunchucks of Cerberus and grasp it tightly and doing his action style of Bruce Lee by himself. When (Y/N) was begin to doing that and then Raze was unexpected for what he saw him just doing that and then (Y/N) look at the Lycan who was growling. 

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Come on then, big boy. It's time to punish your sins.~" He said to him and make Raze charge toward at (Y/N) right away and make him begin to whip and beating the shit out of Raze in the face so hard and make Raze was roar out in pain that he was gave a roundhouse kick at the Lycan and send him to the wall and make him was crash down on the ground and he was got up and he saw (Y/N) was run toward to him and gave him a dropkick hit Raze in the chest so hard and send him out of the wall and make him fall down on the ground.

When (Y/N) was walking toward to him and he grab the neck of Raze and begin to beating the shit out of him with his gauntlet Beowulf and beating the shit out of Raze and make him was spat bloods out of his mouth and Raze was transform into his human form.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Where's Lucian?" He asked him.

Raze: "Go the hell." He said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Bitch, I already become King Of Hell." He said to him and begin to punching at him and torture at Raze and make him was speat out right away and then (Y/N) said to Raze with his dark demonic voice.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Now, do you yield and talk?" He asked him.

Raze: "F-Fine...h-h-h-he's in the office." He said to him.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Good now then any last words before I'll kill you?" He asked Raze.

Raze: "W-Who or w-what are you?" He asked him.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I am your reckoning...."

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I am vengeance...hatred...I am Ghost Rider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

When (Y/N) just say that and then (Y/N) grab the head of Raze and he was rip the head of Raze right away and make him was rip the head off already and then (Y/N) drop the head down on the ground and he turn his head to look at Raze's body was still over there. Then (Y/N) use his left hand goes flames out and begin to shooting all over Raze's body and begin to burning the shit out of him.

Then (Y/N) was begin to walking out right away and make him start to moving up to somewhere else in this place and make him begin to moving out and he need to search Lucian by himself and he won't stop until he need to find Lucian and end him immediately right away. When (Y/N) is walking and keep moving out and then (Y/N) was walk to the office right away and make him was use his right foot kick the door down on the ground and he saw Lucian was sat there and he know how it is end for him.

Lucian: "(Y/N)...." He said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Lucian...." He said.

Lucian: "This is why you came here about...avenge those innocent people in the bus and kidnapping those victims for what I have to plan for." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "You will face the justice for what you done, Lucian." He said to him and Lucian was about to get up but (Y/N) use his right foot and kick Lucian and send him to the ground and make him was cough out blood and then he got grab in the neck and lift him from the ground.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Look into my eyes...." He said to him.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Your soul is stained by the bloods of innocents...."

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Feel Their Pain."

Lucian: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out in pain by (Y/N) use his penance stare burning the shit out of Lucian and his soul was burning up by (Y/N) who gave him a justice and punishment.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 337 18
** Complete - Unedited** "Sometimes I can not remember my name. Not until the large man I call King tells me it. Even then, I am not sure if it is m...
19.4K 421 35
I am not a king....I am not a god....I AM!!!!!! (Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Vengeance." What if Ash had a little brother who had the most supernatural power...
14.8K 512 37
(Y/N): "Henshin." Kevin: "Henshin." (Y/N) (L/N) was a friend of Gwen Stacy AKA Ghost-Spider and she was the vigilante who was watching over the New Y...
134 11 5
He needs a bride. She wants justice. With infighting and the potential of a civil war plaguing the enchanting town of Selenium, Victoria Quinn finds...