Love the unexpected (bwwm)

By slutt4zyzy

MAKE SOME YALL WTFFFFF AHHHHHHHH More

Cast & copyright
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

3

505 27 9
By slutt4zyzy

Y A S M I N E

Yasmine and the rest of the girls walked inside of the house party that was downtown. The smell of weed mixed with alcohol filled their noses.

"Ooouuu he fineee" Kadence said as they walked towards the kitchen area

"Yassy, whatchu doin hea ?" Tone called out

Yasmine looked behind her and shrugged her shoulders. "Idk, I got drug here literally, whatchu doin hea, or shall I say yall" she said including Eli

"I'm grown" Eli said

"Aht, I ask the question roun hea" Tone told her rolling his neck

"Tuh" Yasmine said laughing

"Cmon Yassy we got drinks" Zora said pulling Yasmine away from tone and Eli.Eli watched them walk off, well Yasmine... he wasn't worried about Zora at all. But Zora thought Eli was fine and so she started twitching and trying to make her ass jiggle when she walked.

Eli busted out laughing. "Yoooo, these bitches are wild" he told Tone pointing at Zora.

"Drive the boat Yassy" Kadence told her

"Y'all got some casamigo?"

"Mmmh hm" Maliayah said smiling

Yasmine started smiling and she sat in a chair and tilted her head back and opened her mouth. Maliyah walked up to her and started pouring the casamigo inside her mouth.

Yasmine swallowed it effortlessly as Tone and Eli and the rest of their friends walked over to them and watched.

Tone shook his head with his hand on his hip and Eli watched in amazement biting his lip a bit.

After a couple of moments Yassy finally lifted her hand up to tell Maliayah to stop. "Damn yas, you almost drunk the whole bottle" Zora said laughing

Yas shrugged her shoulders and swallowed the little bit she had left in her mouth.

"You gon have a bad hangover" Tone told her

Yasmine jumped a little, and started smiling innocently. "When did you get over here ?"

"Nawl Nawl Nawl" he said

Within the next 10 minutes. Yasmine was out of her body, she was on the dance floor twerking on Kadence, and she was just catching it.

Eli watched her from across the room wishing it was him behind her. Tone followed Elijah's eyes and busted out laughing.

Eli looked at him and mugged him, "fuck is funny"

"Yo stupid ass, fuck is you starin fa, when you could just go up thea, just don't pull no fuc shi on my cuz" He spoke

"Fasho!" Eli started laughing and started walking towards the two girls.

Then the Dj turnt the song to red nose. And Eli tapped Kadence and told her to move and she did and he got behind Yasmine and they danced together for about a good 10 minutes.

But within those 10 minutes the sexual tension between the two was thicker than peanut butter. And we all know peanut butter is PRETTY DARN THICK.

Yasmine moved her lower half against Eli's lower half and as she was doing that Eli was getting bricked up.

"Damn" he mumbled

Eli grabbed her by her neck and lifted her up to where they were face to face. Yassy stared into Eli's red low eyes and he stared back into her's.

Yasmine body was getting hot as she was getting wetter and wetter by the second.

"You tryna dip outta hea?" Eli asked her

"Mmh hm" She responded

(WAIT BEFORE YALL START YALL MESS, SHES DRUNK BUT SHE KNOW WHAT SHE DOING)

"I needa go get my phone hold on" She ran and went and got her phone from Maliayah and she ran back to him before they could ask any questions

Eli grabbed her hand as they walked out the party and he walked them to his car and they got in and Elijah pulled off.

Yasmine sent her location to her friends just incase. The both of them sat in a comfortable silence. But then again the silence wasn't so comfortable because of the thick tension between them.

"You mind?" He asked her as he placed his hand on her thigh.

"Nah" she responded calmly. But little does he know phatma is going WILD.

Soon enough they reached his house, when he pulled up they both got out the car and he unlocked the door and turned on the lights and she followed behind him.

When she came in he turned around to shut and lock the door and as soon as he turned back around to face her, she pressed her lip's against his. Elijah enjoyed the moment, he took his hand and wrapped it around her neck and took the other one and grabbed her butt.

Yasmine moaned into the kiss as she felt him rub her butt and he pressed his frontside against her stomach.

Eli pulled away and picked Yasmine up and walked to the kitchen counter and placed her up there. Yasmine started undressing herself. She kicked off of her shoes and started taking off her jumpsuit.

Eli took off his shoes, shirt and his pants that left him in his boxers and meanwhile Yas was completely naked with her legs open.

"Dayum" he said staring at her. He pulled her to the edge a little more and kissed her. He pressed himself against her and from what she felt, HE WAS PACKING, AND WASNT LACKING, AT ALL.

He pulled down his boxers and looked at her. "I can ?" He asked

"Yes"

And with that he inserted his thick long shaft inside of her and she gasped.

"Mmh" they both let out a moan, Eli kept pushing himself deeper into her and she bit her lip.When Eli finally got all of himself inside of her, he started thrusting slowly.

"Mmh, go faster" she told him and he did as she wished. Eli grasped her titte and toyed with it as he groaned in her ear a little.

"Ooouuu" Yasmine moaned loudly, yasmine body started getting overwhelmed by all the pleasure she was receiving. She placed her hand on his lower stomach trying to get him to slow down.

"Waitttt, oh my gooodddd" She dragged out

"Move yo fuckin hand Yasmine"

"Oh shittttttttt" Yasmine moaned as she creamed all over Eli.

Eli smirked "you ain't gon listen? Bet" he told her

"Get down and bend ova" he told her pulling out instantly missing the way her insides felt.

Yasmine did as he told with her legs trembling a bit as she had her legs spreading apart. He got behind her and grabbed his himself and ran it up and down her slit from the back.

"Mmh stop tea-" yasmine started to say but got cut off because Elijah slammed right into her without a warning.

"Oh fuck" the both said in sync.

"Throw dat shi back Yasmine" Elijah told her

Yasmine started throwing back and she looked back at him and he looked her in her eyes. He tried to keep eye contact but his eyes rolled in the back of his head.

Eli soon felt hisself start twitching inside of her. Eli started fucking her back and he grabbed her hair. "Shiiiittttt, where you want it ma?" He asked her

"Mmmh, in me" she told him

A couple seconds later he nutted right inside of her, and that's exactly how they spent the rest of their night.Literally went everywhere inside of his house, from the counter tops to the top part of the stairs to the washer and dryer.

IT GOT VERY INTENSE GUYSSSSSSSS

DID YALL LIKEEEE!?!?

VOTEEEEEEEE

AND COMMENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 425 19
(𝘯.) 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶; 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 LUVVMARIEE PRODUCTIONS
478K 13.9K 64
𝗠𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿, 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻' 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁.
15.3K 558 31
"𝙾𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚜𝚑 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐." "𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝."
705K 42.1K 53
"𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.. 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀, 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀" © -𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚈𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚁 �...