The Enchantress² | N + E Mika...

By Kinky_BabyGirl14

-Book 2- A Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson love interest book. ... More

Authors Note
Banner
Characters
Preface
Chapter 1 - Return of the Heretic
Chapter 2 - Unanswered Questions
Chapter 3 - Of Witches, Secrets, and Family Ties
Chapter 4 - The Unseen Protector
Chapter 5 - Reunions and Confessions
Chapter 6 - Morning Surprises and Midnight Revelations
Chapter 7 - A Desperate Plan
Chapter 8 - Bound by Chains, Freed by Fury
Chapter 9 - Unintended Consequences
Chapter 10 - The Davina Problem
Chapter 11 - A Game of Memories
Chapter 12 - A Vengeful Reunion
Chapter 13 - Revelations and Complications
Chapter 14 - A House Divided
Chapter 15 - Gifts, Betrayals, and Threats
Chapter 16 - Between Dreams and Reality
Chapter 17 - A Miracle and a Tragedy
Chapter 18 - Protecting the Future
Chapter 19 - Reclaiming the Kingdom
Chapter 20 - A Heretic Unleashed
Please Read
Chapter 21 - A Night of Revelry and Mayhem
Chapter 22 - A Game of Truth and Consequences
Chapter 23 - A Dangerous Gamble
Chapter 24 - Monsters Within
Chapter 25 - Making Choices
Chapter 26 - A Moment of Peace and a Desperate Plan
Chapter 27 - Thanksgiving Surprises
Chapter 28 - Unintended Consequences
Chapter 29 - Love, Loss, and the Power of Family
Chapter 30 - The Unwanted Alliances
Chapter 31 - Desperate Choices and the Unraveled Truth
Chapter 32 - The Sacrifice Play
Chapter 33 - Moving Forward with a Smile
Chapter 34 - Forever a Mikaelson
Chapter 35 - When the Past Comes Knocking
Chapter 36 - A Lethal Game of Secrets
Chapter 37 - Interventions and Confessions
Chapter 38 - Chains and Revelations
Chapter 39 - Magic, Miracles, and Mikaelsons
Chapter 40 - Deceit, Confrontations, and Magical Showdowns
Chapter 41 - The Unfinished Prophecy
Chapter 42 - Family Under Siege
Chapter 43 - The Mindscape Connection
Chapter 44 - The Resilience of Phoebe Mikaelson
Chapter 45 - The Society of Shadows and Saviors
Chapter 46 - Fighting for Control
Chapter 48 - Happily Ever After?
Chapter 49 - In the Name of Love
Chapter 50 - Promises and Lullabies
Chapter 51 - A Message from the Grave
Chapter 52- A Family Scattered
Chapter 53 - Flames of Desperation
Chapter 54 - Back From the Dead
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter - Blades, Magic, and Mikaelson Shenanigans

Chapter 47 - The Beginning of the End

324 20 9
By Kinky_BabyGirl14

I lay starfish on the bed as I stare up at the ceiling while I have an annoying buzzing in my ear. 

That buzzing is Enchantress's voice, and I knew that ignoring it wouldn't make it go away. 

I sit up and rub my temple, trying to shake off the drowsiness that lingers from the night before. 

Enchantress is a morning person, and she never misses an opportunity to remind me of that.

"What do you want?" I mutter out to her, frustration in my voice.

"A more competent host?" Enchantress snips and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah and I want a less annoying parasite."

Enchantress laughs, the sound ringing in my ear. 

I grit my teeth and try to push her voice out of my head. 

It never works.

I flop back flat on my back on the bed as I close my eyes with a huff.

"What are you doing?! You're wasting time that we could be using to seal the Hollow away." She presses but I don't move.

I simply mutter, "It's called resting, something you clearly have no concept of."

Enchantress scoffs but I can tell she's considering my words. 

We've been working tirelessly for days on end, trying to seal the Hollow, and it's taken a toll on both of us. 

We need a break, but I know Enchantress won't give it to me. I can feel her presence lingering in the back of my mind as I try to relax. 

It's like a nagging itch that I can't scratch.

"Angel, you still sleeping?" Elijah asks as he enters the room.

I let out a hollow chuckle, "If only I could."

Enchantress snickers in my ear, but I ignore her as Elijah comes to sit next to me on the bed. He puts his hand on my forehead and brushes a stray strand of hair out of my face, and I lean into his touch.

"You okay?" He asks, concern laced in his voice.

I smirk slides across my face as a thought occurs to me, "Yes, but I could be better." I trail my hand down his chest, feeling the muscles tense beneath my fingers. 

Elijah's breath hitches as I lean in, my lips brushing against his ear.

"Maybe you could help me relax," I whisper, feeling Enchantress's voice growl in my mind. 

But I ignore her as I press my lips to Elijah's neck, trailing kisses down his collarbone. He groans and leans in, his hands gripping my waist as I straddle him.

Enchantress's voice fades away as I lose myself in Elijah's touch, his kisses becoming more frantic as my hands roam over his chest.

Elijah pulls away, his eyes searching mine. I press my mouth to his again, feeling his hands move to my hips. I moan into his mouth and he rolls us over. He hovers above me as I slide my hand under is shirt, tracing over his muscles. His skin is smooth beneath my fingers.

He pulls off his shirt and I reach up to trace my fingers over his skin, feeling the muscle tense under my touch. He kisses my neck as I slide my hands underneath his pants, finding the waistband of his boxers.

I slide my hands underneath his boxers and he gasps, his breath hot on my neck.

Elijah looks at me, his eyes filled with need as he gazes down at me. His eyes flicker back to mine and I stare at him, my touch growing more urgent.

He kisses me again, his lips desperate against mine as he yanks his pants off impatiently.

Elijah pulls back to kneel over me, and I look up at him with hooded eyes as I tug his pants off. He smiles down at me and I reach up to trace my fingers over his abs.

I feel him harden against my thigh as he leans in, his lips grazing my earlobe.

I shiver as I feel Enchantress's voice rumbling in my head, but my own thoughts overpower her as Elijah slides his hand down my hip, hooking his fingers into the waistband of my shorts.

I slide my hand between us, my fingers feeling for the hem of my shirt. I let out a breath as I lift my arms, letting Elijah pull my shirt off. My own body heat crawls under my skin as I feel Elijah's eyes roam over me, his hand tracing down my stomach.

His fingers trace over my bra, sliding underneath the fabric.

Elijah's lips find mine again, his hand slipping inside my bra, finding my hardened nipple.

I moan into his mouth and he breaks away to look down at me, his blue eyes twinkling with delight.

Elijah leans down, tracing kisses over my collarbone as his hand moves over my chest. I shiver beneath him and he moves his kisses over my breasts, drawing a nipple into his mouth. I gasp and he glances up at me as he rolls his tongue over the bud, nipping at it playfully.

Elijah slides the straps of my bra down and I pull my hands out, letting the fabric fall to the bed. He slides my breast out of the bra and I reach up, threading my fingers through his hair. His tongue grazes my nipple and I shudder beneath him.

The heat in my body builds as I feel the need in Elijah's touch. I slowly pull my hand out of his hair, sliding it down over his exposed chest as I slip my legs out of my shorts. Elijah's lips tighten around my nipple and I kiss his neck, biting playfully at his earlobe. I hear him chuckle as he pulls his lips away from my breast, his chest heaving. He keeps his eyes on mine as he traces his fingers down over my stomach and I shiver as I feel him pull the waistband of my panties off.

I bite my lip as I feel both his hands slide back up my body, taking my wrists in his hands. He holds them above my head, his eyes locked with mine.

I gasp as I feel him slide my panties down, my legs slipping out of them as he tosses them to the side. I shiver as I feel his hand slide back down my body, his fingers hooking into my bra again. He slides it off and lets it fall to the bed, his hand brushing over my breasts.

Elijah kisses my neck, his hand sliding back up my body. I feel his fingertips brush over my nipple and I shudder, my body arching into him.

"Your body is gorgeous," he breathes into my ear. I bite my lip and kiss him quickly as I feel his hand trace over my stomach.

I feel his hand move between my legs and I quiver as he brushes his fingertips over my slit, sliding them over my clit and through my folds. I moan into him mouth as he slides a finger inside of me.

I gasp as I feel him slide a finger inside me, moving it slowly in and out.

"You're so wet for me," he whispers.

I kiss him, my body arching up against his. I feel his hand pushing against my leg and I spread it for him, my breath coming quickly. He slides his finger deeper inside of me and I grip his shoulders, my body feeling like it's on fire.

I moan as he slides another finger into me and curls them, brushing against my g-spot.

My hips buck up against his hand and I feel my body start to tense as the pleasure builds in me.

Elijah slides his hand down off my leg, his thumb brushing over my clit as he slides a third finger into me. I gasp and throw my head back, my nails digging into his skin.

The pressure is mounting and I can feel the orgasm building inside of me. Elijah starts to move his hand faster and I arch my back, my whole body tightening as the orgasm tears through me. I throw my head back and moan loudly, my body shaking as I come.

My arms slide around him and I pull him against me, coming down from my orgasm. I groan as I feel him slide his fingers out of me and kiss him deeply, pushing my tongue into his mouth.

I slide a hand down between us and pull up his cock. I moan into his mouth as I feel him slide into me, my pussy completely soaking for him.

Elijah pushes deeper into me and then pauses for a moment, his cock throbbing deep inside of me. I feel him slide in and out of me slowly, his mouth pressing against my neck.

I kiss him and push my hips up against him, driving him deeper inside of me.

He thrusts faster and I slide my nails down his back, throwing my head back as thrusts become rougher.

I moan and throw my head back.

Fucking me hard and fast.

He pulls my leg up higher, his hand sliding around my thigh as he puts more of his weight on me. I moan as he drives into me, his cock plunging deeper inside of me.

He fucks me faster and harder and my body starts to shake again.

I pull him against me, my body arching up with the force of the orgasm. I moan loudly and push my hips up against him, my nails digging harder into his skin until I draw blood.

I scream out his name and he drives into me a few more times before I feel him start to twitch inside of me.

I can feel him come as he presses deep one last time, burying himself as deep into me as he can before he fills me with his hot load.

He pulls out of me slowly and I can feel wetness and heat between my legs. He collapses against me and we both lay there for a moment, our naked bodies intertwining with one another. I kiss his neck and pull him against me, his body completely taking over mine as I feel his cum spread across my leg.

"Feel better?" Elijah whispers in my ear as I lay my head on his chest.

"Mmhmm," I moan, closing my eyes and feeling the last tingles of pleasure flow through my body.

"I do," I say to him, kissing him softly. "I really do."

I close my eyes and let his smell wash over me as I feel him hold me protectively against him. I smile to myself, a smile I have not felt in so long, and rest my head against him, feeling him wrap his arms around me and hold me tight.

Just as I drift off to sleep in his arms, my buzzing returns.

"Lover number two inbound." Enchantress announces to me and I peel a single eye open, giving her a glare.

As she had said, Klaus comes walking into the room and I have to hold in my laughter as he is covered in what looks like powdered sugar.

"Don't ask," he says to me as move to the bathroom.

"I take breakfast with Hope and Faith didn't go well," Elijah sighs, laying his head back in my arms.

"It was going swimmingly until you left me outnumbered. Faith and Hope started using their magic to move the beignets to each other and Henrik, seeing his sisters, then decided to give it a try and..." Klaus motions at the powdered sugar as he comes out of the bathroom with the hand towel.

He moves to sit beside me and I take the towel from his hands, wiping the powder off his chin and neck. I sit up and smile at him before capturing his sugar covered lips with mine.

The kiss last a moment before I pull back, giving him a mischievous grin, "Delicious."

I lean in and his arm snakes around my neck, pulling me back to him.

"I think you've had enough," Elijah says, his arms still wrapped around me.

"Nope," I say to him, pulling back to look at him. "Not even close."

"Yeah but we have a party to plan and you have children to drop off." Elijah whispers against my outside of my thigh before running his tongue along the sensitive skin.

I stifle a moan, "Well if you keep doing that then I am going to say fuck it to the party and the plan and spend the rest of the night fucking the two of you."

I hear Klaus' chuckle beside me, "Tempting."

"So tempting," Elijah says, his hands running up and cupping my tender breasts, massaging them gently.

"Tempting but also not going to happen." I say, finishing what everyone was thinking.

"Oh, I will definitely be claiming that fuck it later," Klaus whisper teases me before capturing my mouth in his for a hungry kiss that leaves me wanting more when he pulls away.

"I will never know how I got so lucky to have you two," I tell them, my eyes unfocused.

"I'm the lucky one," Elijah whispers, "you are everything to me."

"Me too." Klaus adds, nuzzling my neck.

"Don't you have to go prepare and shit?" I ask Klaus.

Klaus groans out a yes before getting up and leaving the room with the towel in his hand as he tries to get the powdered sugar out his hair.

I look down at Elijah and take in his perfect face. The way his jaw is set, the way his lips are curved, and the way his eyes are looking at me like I am the only one in the world.

He brings his finger to my chin and lifts it as he leans in closer to me until his lips are hovering over mine. I close my eyes and feel his lips touch mine.

His kiss is soft and gentle, the opposite of how I expect him to be. I open my mouth beneath his, wanting more from him but don't find more.

He continues to kiss me, holding my face in his hands and Elijah's kiss is sweet.

He pulls away from me and I am left breathless. 

"You are right, I do need to get going." He says, pressing another light kiss against my lips before climbing over me and getting out of bed.

I fall back to the bed, missing his body already.

"I love you, Angel." He says before walking over to the closet and getting dressed.

"I love you too, Elijah." I whisper when he is fully dressed.

Elijah moves over and places a kiss on my temple before leaving the room as well, leaving me alone.

"Can you start the day now?"

Okay, maybe not totally alone.

"Yeah, let's do this." I breath out as I finally pull myself out of bed.

"How fancy is your damn party tonight?" Kelsey asks as I hold Henrik's hand and the twins run along ahead of us.

"I don't know, Kels. It's a Mikaelson party." I say with humorous tone while Kelsey groans in response.

"Just borrow a dress from my closet." I tell her as we approach the Cathedral.

"Now that, I can do." Kelsey says with a small smile.

I roll my eyes at her, knowing that was her plan all along.

"What are you doing here exactly?" Kelsey asks as she looks up at the Cathedral.

"Who invited her?" The Enchantress mutters out annoyed and I shoot her a small glare before answering Kelsey.

"I am not sure yet. But Keelin asked me to come over." I explain to her.

Kelsey looks at the Cathedral with suspicion and I sigh, "You didn't have to come with. Could have stayed with Delilah and Hayley when I dropped the girls and Henrik off." I remind her.

I had bumped into Delilah and Kelsey when I was dropping Hope, Faith and Henrik off which was so they wouldn't be here for tonight. Kelsey insisted to come along with me while Delilah told me that she would see us later tonight, telling me shouldn't miss such a party.

"I wanted you to myself. We never have partner in crime time anymore." Kelsey says before looking at me with a grin.

I roll my eyes. "I have to go find Keelin."

"I am coming with you then." She insists and I roll my eyes with a small laugh.

"Then let's go." I say as I gesture towards the door with my hand.

Kelsey hums in agreement before following me inside the Cathedral.

"Where is she?" Kelsey grumbles as we look around the place.

"I have no idea." I grumble back, looking around the room for any sign of Keelin.

"Hey. You brought my least favourite of your friends." I suddenly hear behind me.

I turn around to see Keelin and I smile and hug her. "Hey, Keelin."

"Hey. So, what are we doing here really?" Kelsey says as she looks around suspiciously.

Keelin gives Kelsey a dirty look before turning her gaze back to me.

"That favor you asked from me." Keelin reminds me and I nod remembering it.

"I figured it out." Keelin tells me and I smile widely, "You made it?"

Keelin pulls out a pure black blade that looks as if it is made of pure obsidian.

Kelsey's eyes widen as she looks at the blade. "Where did you get that?!"

Keelin ignores Kelsey and instead tilts it towards the light, and a vibrant blue glowing from the blade.

"And it works?" I question and I take the blade, examining it.

"It should."

"You made this?" Kelsey asks, her gaze shifting from me to Keelin.

"Yeah. Phoebe asked me to make a blade that could purify a person from the Hollow when stabbed by it." Keelin explains and I nod.

I smile at Keelin as I place the blade into my waistband. "Thanks."

Keelin smiles back. "Yeah. No problem. See you around."

"Yep. Bye." I say with a smile.

"Bye." Keelin replies before walking away.

"You didn't ask her to join us for tonight." Kelsey mentions as she looks at me.

I shake my head. "No. I thought I would leave that to Freya."

"So..... What now?" Kelsey questions as she looks around.

"Now we prep for the longest night of our lives." I reply, not even joking.

Kelsey's Outfit

Phoebe's Outfit

Kelsey fixes her hair in the mirror with one hand as she drinks champagne out of a bottle that she swiped from downstairs while I sit on the edge of the bed, tying my shoes .

"I am hoping that this party is at least half as entertaining as the ball they had in Mystic Falls was." Kelsey turns around and hands me the bottle of champagne. "Here. I swiped it from downstairs."

I tilt the bottle upwards and down the content of the bottle little by little.

"It'll definitely be a fun one in the background." I tell her as stand on feet, giving her the bottle back. "Which reminds me, Elijah said no bloodshed."

"You think he means it?" Kelsey asks me as she takes the bottle back.

I shrug.

"I don't know. Even if he does, I will not guarantee you none."

Kelsey's eyes widen. "Meaning?"

I smile with a naughty grin. "You'll find out."

I move over to the front of the mirror to look over myself and Kelsey appears behind me in it.

"That necklace isn't matching whatever look you were going for." Kelsey says as she takes another sip from the bottle.

I had put on my magic blocking necklace when I got home, needing a break from the Enchantress and her incessant need to comment on everything.

"Right." I sigh as I unwrap the necklace from around my neck which makes Kelsye gasp at the burn it left behind.

"It will heal, don't be so dramatic." I say with a smirk.

Kelsey rolls her eyes at me. "You are a bad influence on me, you know that?"

I snort at her, "Yeah, I'm the bad influence."

Kelsey shakes her head at me as she leaves my room with the bottle of champagne in hand. "Later."

"Have fun tonight." I say and she closes the door.

I take a breath and grab my purse and my sidekick parasite before going to join the party starting downstairs.

I walk out my room and put a barrier up, like all the other rooms are, before moving over to the railing as I watch the people below.

Elijah greets the guests as they arrive and speak with them for a moment before moving onto the next while Klaus is missing in action. No doubt messing with Marcel.

Kol and Kelsey are also crowd watching as they whisper to each other with devious smiles on their faces while Delilah and Ezra are holding a conversation about God knows what.

I watch as Josh enters without Aiden but with Sofya instead which immediately took my interest. 

As I watch the people, I feel eyes on me and when I scan the crowd from them, I find Shaun smirking at me with a drink in hand.

I roll my eyes at him before moving from my spot, going down the stairs to really join the party. My eyes scan the crowd as the Enchantress makes her appearance next to me.

"As much as joining the crowd looks less suspicious, it does make me spotting Hollow puppets so much harder." She comments but I don't answer.

Crazy in front of family is normal, crazy in front of your enemies is just weakness.

A hand grabs my arm before it link with mine but it's just Kelsey.

"Come on, let's get a drink and enjoy the party." Kelsey says with a grin.

I nod and follow her to the bar, ordering a glass of red wine.

As we stand there, chatting and laughing with each other, Elijah grabs the rooms attention as he taps on his champagne glass before he starts his speech.

As Elijah talks I look at the people around me as the Enchantress gives me the information I need.

"No. no, no, nope. Nothing." She says and I have to stop myself from telling her to shut up.

"Now those two in the grey suits," I spot the two men she is looking at and nod at her, "She has her claws in them but not deep."

"I need someone higher up, someone near the top of the pyramid of power." I murmur to her softly.

The Enchantress nods in agreement as we continue to keep our eyes on the crowd. Suddenly, my attention is diverted as I feel a hand wrap around my waist as lips sit near my ear.

"A dance?"

I turn my head and look at Elijah before nodding my head at him, "Lead the way."

Elijah leads me to the middle of the dance floor, his hand on my waist as we begin to move to the beat of the music.

 Elijah leads the dance and I don't mind, enjoying every move we make together. I can't help but feel a sense of excitement running through my veins as we dance, Elijah's touch sending shivers down my spine.

As we dance, I can't help but notice the way his eyes never leave mine, and the way his touch ignites a fire within me. We sway to the music, Elijah leans in closer to me, his breath hot against my ear. 

"You look beautiful tonight," he whispers, his hand sliding lower down my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I can feel my heart racing as Elijah's hand travels lower, his touch igniting a fire deep within me. I lean in closer to him, my lips barely grazing his ear as I whisper back, "Thank you. I think the all-black suit might be my favourite on you."

Elijah chuckles at my response, his grip on my waist tightening as we move closer together.

The song ends and Delilah appears next to us before stealing me away from Elijah with a grin.

I follow Delilah off the dance floor, feeling a tinge of disappointment as I leave Elijah behind.

"Kelsey filled us in on the plan." Delilah says as we reach the bar. "Anything yet?"

I shake my head, "Nothing yet." I say as I turn to the bar, ordering another drink.

"Phoebe Mikaelson."

I turn around and come face to face with Sofya.

"Sofya." I say back.

My eyes look over her and everything about her tells me that whatever reason she came over to me isn't a good one.

Her expression is cold and calculating, and I can sense the tension radiating off of her. "What do you want?" I ask, wanting to get rid of this woman.

Sofya's lips curl into a sneer as she lowers her voice. "I know you have Marcel. He would never agree to all this."

My expression stays unmoved from unbothered as I simply raise a brow at her.

"I would be careful if I were you, Phoebe. I have friends who want you and your family dead. And have the means to do so."

I look at her as not a single lie came out of her mouth. A unbothered expression changes to a serious and cold one.

"Didn't you hear, today, I became King, Sofya. And I will punish those who go against me." I go to move past Sofya but stop as I continue, "Remember your dear Marcel. Do not test my power, and do not tempt my fury."

With that said, I push past her and head for the stairs ready to get this evening finished with.

"Now she has some Hollow in her. But I don't think she even knows it." Enchantress tells me as she walks backwards in front of me.

I listen to Enchantress's words as we make our way up the stairs and into the second floor of the compound.

I scan the crowd from the shadows up there and the Enchantress grins with her teeth showing, "Now this is more like it."

I let my eyes move from person to person as she does whatever she does, listening to her running commentary of each person.

"Him. If the Hollow is communicating with anyone, it's definitely him."

Enchantress points out a tall, broad-shouldered man dressed in a sharp suit and sipping on a glass of whiskey. His eyes are scanning the room, taking in every detail with a sharp focus.

I didn't know him but I did know that he is a witch and quite a powerful one by his aura.

As if feeling my eyes, He lifts his gaze and we lock eyes for a moment. I can sense the tension in his body, the readiness to defend himself if need be. 

I give him a sly smile before taking a step backing, letting the shadows taking a hold of me completely.

Klaus watches from the other side of the room as Phoebe talks to some people that he didn't know. But the way that she was speaking and they were hanging off her every word makes Klaus think they are apart of Phoebe's little secret society.

Klaus continues to watch as they all nod their head at her before moving away from her and through the crowd while Phoebe moves over to Kelsey.

Whatever Phoebe says, Kelsey must find enjoyment in it as excitement flashes in her face. 

A look that Klaus knew all to well personally. 

Kelsey leans back and says something to Kol before he grabs her hand and leads her away from their spot and into the crowd.

"What are you doing, Niklaus?" Elijah asks as he walks up next to Klaus.

"Our little Heretic is up to something." Klaus tells him as he continues to track to Phoebe with his eyes.

Elijah follows Klaus's gaze to Phoebe and the group of people she was talking to. "And you're going to do something about it?"

Klaus smirks, "Not sure. But damn, does she look good when she takes charge."

Elijah rolls his eyes at Klaus's comment. "You're insufferable."

"Come on, brother. You can't deny that Phoebe in charge is quite the sight to behold," Klaus teases, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Elijah shakes his head, a small smile playing at his lips. "I suppose I cannot argue with that."

Klaus takes a sip of his drink before turning his attention back to the crowd.

Elijah chuckles before taking a sip of his own drink. "But let's not forget why we're here. We need to find out who is working with the Hollow."

Klaus stops midsip when he can no longer find Phoebe in the crowd. He scans the room, looking for any trace of her.

"What you looking at?" Phoebe asks as she stands behind the two brothers, a sly smile on her lips.

"Love." Klaus says as he turns around to face Phoebe, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

Phoebe tilts her head, her lips quirking up into a smile as she leans in to whisper in Klaus's ear. "I know what you're up to, Niklaus. But I like it."

Klaus grins, "Oh really? And what exactly am I up to?"

Phoebe presses a gentle kiss to Klaus's neck before pulling away. "Nothing good."

Phoebe steps back and looks between Elijah and Klaus before smirking, "Come on. It's time for the real party to start."

Phoebe grabs Elijah and Klaus hand, leading them into the upstairs living room.

"What's going on, Phoebe?" Elijah asks her as she lets go over their hands and moves over to the bar to grab a drink for them and herselves.

"Vincent and myself have identified those who are working with the Hollow," Phoebe announces confidently, handing Elijah and Klaus their drinks.

Klaus smirks while Elijah nods, "Very well. Let's get started then."

The door of the room opens by two of the guys that Phoebe had been talking to earlier while the others escort Dominic and some of his friends into the room.

"Gentlemen. Phoebe." Dominic greets and I give him a sarcastic smile.

"Let's just kill him." The Enchantress seethes to Phoebe as she stands behind her.

"Shall we begin." Elijah says gesturing at to the couches.

"Not yet. We are missing a person." Phoebe says as she slides into the armchair with a smile, taking a sip of her drink.

Suddenly, the door swings open again as Kelsey and Kol drag Sofya in while she struggles in their hold.

Phoebe raises an eyebrow at the sight of Sofya being dragged in but doesn't say a word. 

Instead, she takes another sip of her drink and waits for the commotion to settle down. When Kelsey and Kol finally release Sofya and step back, she stands up and straightens her dress, glaring at them.

Phoebe smirks at Sofya before speaking, "Welcome, Sofya. I'm glad you could join us tonight."

Sofya narrows her eyes at Phoebe, "What is this? Some kind of trap?"

"You want answers. Sit." Phoebe tells her.

Sofya continues to glare as as she takes a seat and everyone else does as well.

"Let's start again, shall we?" Elijah says while Klaus stares at Sofya.

"So, what is it you like about Marcel, then? His boundless confidence? His boyish charm?" Klaus asks her.

"All of the above. Where is he?" Sofya demands as she plays with the ugliest bracelet Phoebe had ever seen.

Phoebe chuckles, noticing the bracelet Sofya is fidgeting with, "That's an interesting choice of jewelry. Did you steal that from a flea market?"

Sofya smirks, "Oh this. It's the only thing on this planet that can kill you."

I narrow my eyes at her as Klaus tilts his head a little. "You're bluffing." Klaus says.

"You think so? The thorns of a rose grown from Marcel's blood and the magic of an ancient spirit that hates you as much as I do. Go ahead, call my bluff. See how that works out." Sofya leans back in her chair with a smug smile on her face, daring anyone to challenge her.

Phoebe leans forward in her chair, intrigued by the dangerous game Sofya is playing. 

"How much of that rosebush is there?" Phoebe asks as she watches Sofya carefully.

"Enough to kill you and your whole family ten times over. So... do you want to give me Marcel, or should my friends and I end the Mikaelsons once and for all?" Sofya pauses and looks around the room, waiting for a response.

"They are just magic, you can siphon if you hurt by it. Not only that but all thorns come from the same place so they are connected. Overload their connection and you can destroy all of them with your magic." Enchantress informs Phoebe as she looks over the bracelet that Sofya is showing it off.

Phoebe leans back with a knowing smirk which make Dominic eyes narrow and Sofya's entitled air to slip away.

"Okay. I will take you to Marcel." Phoebe says as she stands up, placing the glass next to her on the table.

The room fell silent as Phoebe's words hung in the air. Even Klaus seemed taken aback by her sudden agreement. Sofya, on the other hand, looked triumphant.

"Excellent decision, Phoebe," she said, her voice dripping with satisfaction. "I knew you'd see things my way eventually."

Phoebe gives Klaus a look and he seems to understand it as he stands as well, following her and Sofya out the room.

But before Phoebe leaves the room, she moves to Elijah and leans down to Elijah, whispering to him lowly as so that the witches couldn't hear, "I need him alive."

Elijah lets out a breath, before turning his attention back to Dominic, "Let's speak."

As they walk down the hallway, Klaus falls into step beside Phoebe. "You realize this is a trap, right?" he says in a low tone, his eyes flicking to Sofya's back as she leads the way.

Phoebe smirks as she glances back at Sofya, "I know. Ours."

Sofya looks at Phoebe suspiciously as she leads her to where they say Marcel is being held.

"You want Marcel back. We have to make a deal. I want those ugly fucking thorns and you want grumpy back."

Sofya's eyes narrow, "What deal?"

Phoebe steps closer to Sofya, "We'll give you Marcel back, but in exchange, you'll hand over the thorns and promise to leave the Mikaelsons alone. No more threats, no more attacks."

Sofya frowns and looks hesitant. "And why should I trust you? The Mikaelsons have betrayed me before."

Phoebe's eyes harden. "Because if you don't, I'll make sure those thorns destroy you and all your allies. And I'm not just talking about the physical destruction, Sofya."

Sofya takes a moment, looking over Phoebe before nodding slowly, "Fine. Deal."

Phoebe smirks, "Good. Now, let's go get Marcel."

Phoebe and Klaus walks through the tunnels and lead her to the cave that holds Marcel.

Sofya rushes to the barrier and looks almost relieved when she sees Marcel while Marcel looks at her panicked.

"No! Sofya, leave! Please."

Sofya looks over her shoulder at Phoebe and Klaus both of which are smirking as Phoebe had now told Klaus his plan.

"Let him go."

Phoebe shakes her head slowly, "That's not how this works. Thorns first."

Phoebe holds her hand out and Sofya hesitantly hands over the thorns, a sense of defeat washing over her.

Klaus steps forward, a smirk on his face. "Now, now. Let's not be hasty. We can't just let you go without a punishment for your treachery."

Sofya's eyes widen as they dart between everyone.

"I would think Marcel would teach you the basics of dealing with Mikaelsons. Never trust a word out their mouth unless it is Elijah. And even then watch out." Phoebe tuts with a shake of her head.

Sofya starts to back up, fear creeping into her eyes as she realizes the gravity of the situation. Klaus takes a step forward, his eyes darkening. "Now, now, there's no need to be afraid. We're simply going to teach you a lesson. One that you won't forget anytime soon."

Klaus vamps forward and breaks Sofya's neck, watching her fall to the floor while Phoebe looks at Marcel.

"I tracked down Alister, who was on his deathbed, and once I showed him how I could save him from werewolf venom. Let's just say he had a lot to say about you and Miss Sofya here. Enough to make this little game of ours all the more interesting."

Marcel's eyes widen with shock and anger. "You went to Alister? You wouldn't do anything that stupid!"

Phoebe rolls her eyes, "I didn't do anything stupid, Marcel. I did what needed to be done to protect our family. And now, thanks to Alister, I have the information I need to hurt you a fraction of how I was hurt."

Klaus picks up Sofya by the neck and holds her up as he stands next to Phoebe.
"I will give you two options about what happens now. Option one. Klaus bites Sofya a couple times and you watch her die an agonising death right in front of you."

Marcel's eyes narrow at Klaus and Phoebe as he grits his teeth. "What's option two?"

Klaus smirks and Phoebe steps forward with a wicked smile, "Option two. We compel her to forget all about you and everything that has happened in New Orleans, sending her to the furthest place from here."

The room falls silent as Marcel considers his options. He knows that neither option is ideal, but he also knows that he has no other choice but to pick one. He takes a deep breath before finally speaking up.

"Option two," he says through gritted teeth.

Phoebe nods, a satisfied smirk on her face as Phoebe waves her hand and Sofya wakes.

Sofya struggles against Klaus but he simply turns her around and starts to compel her. Klaus does layer upon layer of compulsion as he strips away every memory and person from the last five years of her life.

Klaus removes her memories of Lucien, Klaus, Marcel, and Elijah. He removes her memories of any of the witch's that she's known. Once done he drops her at Phoebe's feet where Sofya stares down confused as Phoebe bends down, tipping her chin up to look Phoebe in the eye.

"You will not remember this either. You will pick a place so far from New Orleans that it won't even be the same country and whenever you think of even coming back here, you will become physically ill by it. You will never physically be able to step inside of New Orleans once you have left." Phoebe pauses and glances over at Marcel before looking back Sofya, "If you ever get your memory back about any of this, you are to kill everyone around you before staking yourself." Phoebe finishes off with, sealing that Marcel would stay away from Klaus unless he wants Sofya dead.

Elijah leans forward as he looks Dominic with an ounce of wonder in his eyes, "Why would I give you Marcel Gerard?"

Dominic who leans back on the couch as his guards stand behind the couch while Phoebe's people stand guard.Two on the inside and two outside the room.

Kelsey and Kol had left soon after Phoebe and Klaus, having other things to do.

"I'm sure you'll make the right decision on your family's behalf. But in the meantime, I'll take Vincent Griffith as a show of good faith. Marcel was business, but Vincent is personal. He turned his back on the Hollow once, and now it's rather angry."

"Unfortunately, Vincent is a friend of my wife. And as harmful as the Hollow may be, my wife would never allow it to touch one of her friends," Elijah replies.

"My offer... was a courtesy. The Hollow will take what it wants. Vincent and Marcel will be ours regardless, but if you insult us further, we will take your entire family. Do you still doubt our power? Well, you shouldn't. As you will soon find out, we came here tonight for one thing. And we already have it. The Hollow will not be stopped." Dominic warns which makes Elijah go stone cold face.

Elijah takes in a deep breath and calmly answers, "Oh but the Hollow can be stopped. There is another which can rival the magic and power of the Hollow."

Dominic straightens and looks at Elijah with untrusting look, knowing exactly who Elijah is referring too.

"The Enchantress no longer exists. She was absorbed by Phoebe over a decade ago, along with all of her magic. There is no one you can turn to. The power of the Hollow... is absolute."

"Then you are either very stupid," Elijah answers, which sends Dominic to stand along with his men. "Or very ignorant. Just because Phoebe absorbed her doesn't not mean she is dead, just that her magic is now Phoebe's. It's Phoebe that you'll be fighting against. Phoebe and the Enchantress within her."

Dominic and his men step closer as if they're preparing to attack, "You're mad. You don't have the first clue of what you speak."

Elijah stands from his chair and closes his eyes, "I know you're scared. You should be. The Enchantress is the only power of magic that can rival against the power of the Hollow. She has  been hiding for a long time, but you know as well as I do that she will never truly go away. A new day is coming. But it's not the day of the Hollow."

"The Enchantress is gone. You may be tricking us, but the Hollow will not be fooled," Dominic refuses to believe something so preposterous.

"Good, because I'm tired of hearing about the Hollow," Elijah answers. "This conversation is over,"

As soon as those words leave Elijah's mouth, the two people in the room vamp forward and pull Dominic's bodyguards hearts from their body. Dominic goes to kill them with a spell but stops when his brain feels as if it being melted from the inside. 

Dominic falls to his knees as Phoebe walks into the room with a disappointed look, "I thought with the Hollow so strong in you, you would have put a bigger fight."

Dominic says nothing but glare at Phoebe. Dominic looks away just as quickly as he looks into Phoebe's eyes, feeling like she was seeing straight into him when he did.

Phoebe takes a step forward, dropping the spell with narrowed eyes, "Unless you came here tonight, ready to die."

Phoebe pauses before shaking her head,  "That was your mistake."

"Ad somnum" Phoebe says and Dominic falls unconscious.

"And so it begins." The Enchantress says with a manic grin.

I carry Dominic over my shoulder, having left Klaus and Elijah behind at the car with a plan in case the spell goes wrong, as I try to follow the directions of the Enchantress.

"Why are we in the Bayou and not that the house from the other day?" I ask her as I navigate through the trees.

"The point of what we are going to do is to lock her body away. Destroy it in essence."

I roll my eyes, "Whatever."

The Enchantress turns to me with a stern look, "Don't underestimate the importance of this task. The magic we will use is powerful and dangerous. One mistake and we could unleash the Hollow, in her original body, into the world."

I nod, understanding the gravity of the situation. We continue to make our way through the Bayou until the Enchantress points to a spot on the ground in a clearing, just in front of a tree. "This is where we'll do it."

I nod and gently lay Dominic down. I pull my silver rose blade out and slice my wrist before using the magic leaking out of me to draw out the runtic diagram that the Enchantress is showing me in my head.

The Enchantress nods in approval as I finish the diagram and move Dominic into the middle of it. I nod to the Enchantress and she then begins to chant in an ancient language, a language that not even I knew.

I pull out the thorns that I got from Sofya and the purefing blade that I got from Keelin. I join in on the Enchantress's chanting and the drawings around Dominic light up, starting to glow. 

We continue to chant as I make a shallow cut on my palm with the purifying blade.

I take my other hand and dip into the blood as I draw runes on Dominic's forehead without stopping chanting.

As I finish the runic magic circle on his forehead, I place the purifying blade in the middle on it's tip as it is held in place by my magic.

We had gone over inch of this ritual in such detail over the last few day that I knew what came next. The thorns were an unexpected addature but we used it to replace what we were going to use.

I grab the thorn with one hand as I rip open his shirt with the other. I then use the thorn to carve the same rune diagram into his chest over his heart. 

When I finish carving it, the diagram starts to glow blue, letting me know what we were doing is working. I then pull the thorn out and place it tip down in the circle carved on his chest.

With those done, I stand and look over the Enchantress before joining hands with her. I can feel my eyes start to glow as magic flows between the two of us. 

The Enchantress closes her eyes as her chanting becomes louder and I follow her suit in speaking louder.

The ground rumbles and starts to shake as we continue to chant and the ground feels as it is about to crack open in protest but I ignore it and push through. My eyes burn as my open magic wounds starts to glow brighter along with the rune pentagram drawn on the ground.

The wind starts to pick up more and more as we continue to chant louder. The Enchantress then opens her eyes as she looks at me and I grin back at her as I feel my magic levels hit the limit, as if they are about to burst.

The Enchantress then puts both of her hands on my face and says in a sweet calming voice, "You have done well,my child. Now let go."

As the words leave her mouth, I let go on the control that hold so tightly on my magic and let it consume me. Purple flames engulf me as I become one with the magic, feeling its pure energy surge through my veins. 

I direct it into the spell at the same time as the purifying blade and the thorn are shoved into Dominic's chest and head.

The blade and the thorn glow brightly as if they were alive and feeding off of the magic that courses through me as the spell burns through me and into him. 

The ground then cracks as the enchantment that held the spell in place is destroyed, letting it free to do what it wants.

The magic then explode from my body in great flaming streams of purple fire as it courses around the Enchantress and shoots into the sky, expanding and growing as it reaches the heavens. 

The Enchantress continues to chant as I watch the magic explosion with wonder.

It's beautiful and terrifying at the same time. I can feel the heat from the flames, but I'm not burned.

The purple fire continues to spread until it covers the entire sky. The clouds seem to part as the magic takes over.

But it soon fall back down to us and I go flying back as it hits Dominic's body. And all those linked to the Hollows magic that lives with in him, including all magical object, start to be engulfed by my enchanted flames.

I hit my head hard on the ground as my body goes flying back. I can barely move as I see the flames engulfing and burning away everything, including Dominic's body. I breath slowly as I watch the dead body burn and wonder how long it will take until all of it is gone.

I just watch as the Enchantress walks through them and to the tree behind us. I watch as she lays a hand on it before looking back at me with a nod, letting me know it worked.

My vision blurs as I struggle to stay awake, but I know I have to get up. I push myself up and stumble over to the Enchantress as she leans against the tree with a tired smile on her face. 

I collapse next to her and she puts an arm around me, pulling me close. 

"It's okay to need help sometimes." she whispers, " You can give in to that slumber, your lover boys are coming for you."

With that said, I no longer fight to stay awake as I let the darkness consume me.

I wake up to the feeling of soft sheets against my skin and a warmth around me that could only come from another person. I blink a few times, trying to adjust to the light.

A familiar scent fills my nostrils and I inhale deeply, recognizing the smell of Elijah and Klaus. I can't help but smile at the sight, feeling content and safe in their arms.

I snuggle further into their embrace, feeling their strong arms wrapped around my body. They both stir awake as I shift, Klaus rubbing his chin against my head and Elijah placing a soft kiss on my temple. 

"You gave us quite a scare there," Elijah says softly, brushing a strand of hair out of my face.

Klaus nods in agreement. "But the Enchantress assured us that you would be fine."

I look at Klaus confused, "You saw her?"

"Elijah did." Klaus answers as he presses gentle kisses to the back of my neck.

"Right, he has my magic in his veins." I say as I reach out and run my fingers across the veins in Elijah's hand.

"What happened to Dominic?" I ask, the nagging question in my head.

The two men exchange a look before Klaus speaks up. "He's gone, love. When we got to you, all that was left of him was ash."

I nod in understanding as I close my eyes, feeling grateful for their love and protection. 

"Thank you both," I whisper, "I don't know what I'd do without you."

Elijah and Klaus smile at me and I feel their love radiating towards me. Klaus leans down to kiss me deeply, his tongue exploring my mouth and his hands roaming over my body. Elijah's hand joins his, caressing my breasts and making me moan into Klaus's mouth.

I'm aching for more with the two of them and I know that they feel the same way. My hand wanders down and into Klaus's pants to his cock and I stroke it gently, loving the way he twitches in my hand. 

I pull back from Klaus's lips and reach over to place a kiss on Elijah's cheek.

Elijah smiles at me and I move down the bed to place a soft kiss on his lips as my fingers continue to stroke Klaus's cock. I feel Elijah's fingers brush my panties and I moan softly as he slips a finger into the wetness. I ease my hand out of Klaus's pants and then reach back to slip my panties down my legs.

I hook my thumbs into the waistline of Klaus's pants and pull them off too, tossing them onto the floor as I slip off my shirt. Elijah yanks his pants off and I can't help but admire the view.

I'm in between my two men, lying on my back with Elijah's mouth on my neck and Klaus's hand on my hips. I can feel them both getting ready to take me and I'm aching to have them both.

When Elijah's mouth slides up my neck to my jawline, I move my mouth down to his neck.

I press my lips against the heated skin before my fangs descend and my hunger comes rushing at me. Without thinking, I bite into his neck and drink from him.

The delicious almost metallic taste of his blood on my tongue sends waves of pleasure through my body like a drug.

My hand reaches out to grip Klaus's hard length and he growls in my ear. He pulls my head away from Elijah's neck and kisses me deeply as I stroke him.

His hand moves down to my wetness and he slips a finger inside me, earning a moan from me.

He lays me down on the bed and pushes my legs apart, teasing me with his hand before he hovers over me.

Elijah kisses my neck and I moan softly as Klaus thrusts into me.

I arch my back and moan softly as Klaus's hand moves down to tease my clit while he thrusts into me. Elijah's hand is on my breast and he's torturing my nipple with his mouth.

Klaus's cock fills me up with each thrust until I'm aching for something more.

"More," I demand, my voice husky.

Elijah's mouth reaches my breasts and his tongue traces a line up my chest, between my breasts and over to my neck.

The look in his eyes tells me that he knows exactly what I am asking for.

"You want more?" Elijah teases. "You want us both to fuck you?"

I arch my back and nod my head slowly.

He moves his mouth down over my shoulder and bites into me, sending a wave of pleasure through my body.

"Then you can have us both," Klaus says into my ear.

A wave of pleasure pulses through my body as Klaus thrusts into me slowly while Elijah feeds on me.

When Klaus pulls out of me Elijah pulls away from me and Klaus replaces him. I arch my back and moan as Klaus bites into my shoulder and thrusts into me deeply. Elijah moves behind me and covers my back with his body as he puts his fingers into my mouth. I suck on them as Elijah thrusts into me, filling my ass.

I scream out in pleasure and Klaus bites down on my shoulder. His thrusts become harder and faster and I can feel my climax beginning to coil inside my stomach.

Klaus and Elijah pound into me harder, their movements becoming more intense. My muscles are trembling as Klaus bites into me once more and my orgasm explodes through my body.

My orgasm feels like it lasts forever, my muscles clenching down around both of them. When my muscles stop pulsing the brothers thrust into me harder and Elijah bites into my shoulder.

I can feel his teeth puncturing my skin.

Elijah's hand is on my hips as he pounds into me, matching Klaus's pace. The feeling of both of them inside of me and both of them feeding on me is too much for me to bear. I arch my back and my head drops back against Elijah's chest. I moan loudly as my climax continues through the bite. The pleasure of the bite sends another wave of pleasure through my body.

I scream out as they both fill me full of their cum.

Klaus pulls out of me and Elijah pulls out of me. I turn over so I am facing Klaus. He kisses me roughly and shoves his tongue into my mouth. Elijah lays next to us and I nibble on his neck while Klaus moves down to my breasts. I kiss him and bite into his neck.

The three of us are tangled up in each other and I can feel my wounds healing as they bite into me. Elijah puts his hand on my stomach and smiles. Klaus moves in front of me and strokes my cheek.

The three of us lay like this for a long time after that. Saying nothing as we just each other's company. I lay on Klaus' chest, running my fingers across the tattoo on his chest while Elijah lays behind me and I can feel his fingers brushing against the tattoo on my back.

Elijah's fingers run from my backup to my ribs, touching where Hope and Faith's tattoos sit when he speaks up as he runs his finger over the third tattoo on my ribs, "You got Henrik as well."

"Yeah. That week that I was gone with the kids." I tell him in a soft tone.

Elijah doesn't say anything and neither does Klaus as Elijah goes back to tracing the tattoo on my back and Klaus brushes this thumb over the ones on my ribs.

The silence around us allows me to get lost in my own thoughts as I think of the last few weeks.

The Enchantress said that what we did would kill the Hollow's followers that have been imbued with her magic as well objects that have been.

That it should kill everything created by the Hollow.

That it would stop the Hollow.

But as I stare at my own reflection in the mirror across the room, a part of me wonders if that is in fact true or if I had just made my family her main target.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ta Da!

Thoughts? Questions?

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.6K 46
-Book 1- A Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson love interest book. --------------------------------------------------------- Phoebe Salvatore had learned to...
120K 2.3K 41
Danielle Rodriguez is an eighteen year old girl, ready to start college with her best friend. Until one night she meets Klaus Mikaelson, a very sexy...
13.7K 543 22
Passion does not ask our permission before it strikes. A cursed City, a cursed bloodline and a curse walking on Earth. An abomination cannot love, bu...
3.8K 123 27
Akane Young was one of a kind. New Orleans, where magic weaved its threads through the very air, the girl with uniquely beautiful red and black hair...