๐ˆ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐‡๐ž ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ lvrr4u

๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ, ๐ˆ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดแด€ษช๊œฑษชแด‡ ๊œฐษชษดแด…สŸแด€ส ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด›... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

๐ˆ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐‡๐ž ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
1: the phone number
2: i like girls who don't like me
3: let's all mind our own business
4: you win
5: i quite like you maisie findlay
6: speaking of dogs...
7: you're my lucky charm maisie findlay!
8: y yo pensaba que yo era obvio
9: he's not giving up on you
11: nice try champ
12: you look cute being jealous
13: i like the jealous ones.
14: my hero
15: nervous
16: i'll be your lucky charm
17: Lando doesn't give up easily
18: mess it up
19: feels like
20: soft launch

10: you're so complicated. i like that

2.5K 91 30
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ lvrr4u

Maisie's POV:

My phone rang as I walked quickly through the Monaco paddock. I cursed internally when I saw Chi's name on the screen.

I answered it and put it on my ear.

"Where the hell are you?" She asked before I could say anything.

"Good morning to you too Chi." I spoke as I kept walking at a quick pace.

"Yeah, my morning started like 2 hours ago. You're running 20 minutes late." She spoke and I sighed. "21." She added and I scoffed.

"It's your fault for ditching me for Carlos." I replied and heard her chuckle.

"Hurry up."

"Yes ma'am." I replied smiling and hung up.

As I put my phone in my purse, still walking at a quick pace, I bumped against something hard. My ankle twisted and I lost balance, almost face palming on the ground until I felt two hands holding me, one on my back and the other one on my waist. My heart beat loudly as I looked up meeting a pair of blue eyes staring down at me.

"Hey." He smiled and I raised my eyebrows slightly.

"Hey." I smiled softly.

"This isn't what I meant when I said I wanted you falling for me." He joked and I chuckled rolling my eyes.

He helped me up and as soon as my foot touched the groaned I groaned in pain, feeling a pulsating ache.

"Are you okay?" He asked putting his hands on my shoulders softly.

"I think I twisted my ankle." I replied.

"Let's get you to the medical center." He suggested.

"I can't, I have to interview Alex and Logan. I'm running late." I spoke and tried putting my heel back on the ground but hissed when I felt the aching pain again.

"Then we'll have to run." He spoke and I furrowed my brows.

"We?" I raised my eyebrows.

He stood facing backwards to me and kneeled downs bit, extending his arms so I could jump onto his back.

"I'm not letting you carry me piggyback." I crossed my arms.

"Come on, you're gonna be late to your interview." He spoke and I chuckled giving in.

I got onto his back and he held my legs firmly as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked trying to look up at me and I smiled looking down at his fluffy curls.

"A little bit." I replied and he chuckled softly.

"Let's get you to your interview." He told me and I nodded.

He started walking through the people in the paddock, attracting eyes towards us.

"Hey Maisie." Max chuckled when he saw us and I waved. "And Lando. How much do you charge for transportation?" He joked and Lando stuck his middle finger out to him making him laugh.

"And here are Lando and Maisie too." Will Buxton chuckled when we walked by and we both waved at the cameras.

"This is gonna end up in gossip pages, isn't it?" I asked when we were away and he raised his eyebrows.

"Most definitely." He replied and I chuckled looking down, burying my head in his hair. He chuckled along.

We got the Williams motor home and he walked in, pushing the glass door open.

"Your head." He spoke kneeling down a bit and I lowered my head giggling.

He walked in and towards the room where the interview was gonna take place at.

Chiara, Alex, and Logan immediately looked at us.

"What is this?" Chi asked chuckling.

"Special delivery. Here's your wonderful interviewer." Lando replied smiling.

"I need to take a pic." Logan chuckled pulling his phone out and pointing it at us. "Say cheese." He spoke and we chuckled.

Lando helped me down carefully to avoid hurting my ankle.

"I twisted my ankle running all the way here." I explained as Lando helped me sit down on the couch.

"Do you want to go to the medical center?" Alex asked concerned and I shook my head.

"Mais." Chi raised her eyebrows.

"Let's do the interview and I'll go after if it's still hurting." I spoke shrugging.

"Are you sure Maisie?" Lando asked and I nodded.

"Thank you for carrying me here." I patted his arm and he smiled proudly.

"I'll wait for you." He shrugged and I shook my head. "Come on, I have nothing to do today."

"So you're going to stay watching me interview Logan and Alex?" I asked and he looked up making a thinking face.

"Pretty much." He replied and I chuckled softly.

"Suit yourself then Lando." Chi spoke up. "We should get started, come on." She clapped and the crew got ready.

She handed me the flash cards with the questions and I smiled at her. I looked to the side and saw Lando leaning on a wall staring at me. His arms crossed over his chest and a curl falling over his eyes.

I smiled softly and he smiled back.

"Are you gonna keep staring at each other or are we doing this interview?" Alex teased and I threw a flash card at him. He covered hi face and chuckled. Logan laughed grabbing the flash card from the floor.

[...]

Lando's POV:

I was watching Maisie as she kept asking questions, naturally making them laugh and smile. It was an effect she had on people.

My phone buzzed but I ignored it. I kept buzzing and I sighed and took it out of my pocket. I saw texts from Oscar. He was asking where I was. Honestly I had lied, I did have things to do but she was more important.

I sighed putting my phone back in my pockets when I saw her conclude her interview. She high-fived with Alex and Logan.

"Hey Maisie Findlay, adorable as always." I spoke when the cameras were off and she chuckled rolling her eyes. "Let's get you to the medical center." I spoke and she nodded.

I helped her up and noticed her heels. She was wearing the highest heels I've seen in my life.

"You should take your heels off." I suggested helping her seat back down.

"I'm okay."

"He's right Mais." Chi agreed with me.

"I don't want to be barefoot." She spoke and I chuckled shaking my head.

"You're so complicated." I spoke as I started undoing the knot of my sneakers. "I like that." I added taking my shoe off.

"I feel like I'm interrupting something." I heard Logan whisper and chuckled.

"Nah, it's cute." Alex whispered.

I took Maisie's heel off and replaced it with my sneakers.

"So you're going to be barefoot?" She asked raising her eyebrows as I tied her shoelaces.

"Yep." I replied and she chuckled.

I stood up and saw Chi with a smile on her face and her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"We'll take it from here Lan, you have an interview to get to." She spoke and I furrowed my brows.

"How do you..."

"Carlos texted me asking where you where because Oscar told him you weren't answering his texts and you had an interview." She explained squinting before I could ask anything.

"You got me." I pursed my lips and she chuckled.

"Go." Maisie told me.

"I'll see you later Maisie Findlay." I spoke as I walked towards the door. "Albono, Logan." I waved at them and they waved back. "Chi." I made a slight reverence and she rolled her eyes.

I walked out into the paddock just wearing my socks. I walked normally as I attracted many confused and amused looks.

I walked into McLaren's motor home.

"There you are." Oscar stood up from a couch when he saw me. He looked down and furrowed his brows. "Barefoot?" He added, sounding more like a question. "Why are you barefoot?" He asked.

"Maisie twisted her ankle and I decided to be a gentleman." I replied and he raised an eyebrow.

"By...getting barefoot?" He asked.

"No, by lending her my sneakers which are probably worth more than your apartment." I told him and he looked at me offended.

"No they're not." He crossed his arms. "I haven't seen Maisie." He added.

"She looks beautiful." I raised my eyebrows.

"I bet." He added smiling softly. "So, are we doing this interview or not?" He asked changing the subject, snapping back to reality after spacing out for a bit.

"Let's do this." I wrapped my arm around him and he chuckled.

[...]

Maisie's POV:

My foot was luckily alright. I was still wearing Lando's sneakers. Chi helped me down the stairs slowly.

"Mais." I heard a voice and looked up seeing George. "Are you okay?" He asked walking up the stairs to help me.

"Hey George, just twisted my ankle." I replied.

"I'll help her, don't worry Chi." George told her and she smiled.

"Thank you." She told him.

I felt his grip on my waist and shoulder as he helped me down.

"Thank you." I looked up at him.

"Don't even mention it." He spoke and I chuckled softly. "Are you done for the day?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, we were just about to walk back to the hotel." I replied and he raised his eyebrows.

"Walk back? Are you crazy?" He spoke and we both chuckled.

"I'm fine George, don't be your usual dramatic self." I told him and he put his hand on his chest offended.

"I'm not dramatic." He spoke and Chi and I looked at each other and then at him. "Let me drive you girls back to your hotel." He offered.

"It wouldn't hurt." Chi shrugged.

"Fine, be our Uber." I joked and George chuckled.

[...]

"Low life for life 'cause I'm heartless." I sang and passed the fake microphone to George.

"Said I'm heartless." He sang as he didn't take his eyes off the road.

I chuckled clapping.

"Tryna be a better man but In heartless." Chi an I sang.

I looked at George and saw him looking at me for a brief second, a smile on his face. The song ended and Shake It Off by Taylor Swift started playing.

"Oh my God." I looked at Chi excited and she laughed grabbing my hand.

"I stay out too late." George started singing and we laughed. He laughed pointing at fake microphone at me.

"Got nothing in my brain." I sang grabbing his hand softly. He looked at my hand and then at my eyes.

We kept singing and smiling fat each other, occasionally stealing glances and seeing who looked away first. It was usually him. He looked away with a soft smile.

We finally got to the hotel and he stopped the car.

"Thank you George." Chi unbuckled her belt.

"You're welcome Chi." He replied as she opened te door and stepped out.

"Do you want me to help you get to your room?" He asked and I shook my head.

"It's okay, thank you so much for the ride." I spoke and he smiled.

"It was nothing. I'm always one call away Mais." He told me and I smiled. "I've missed your texts." He added.

Chi opened the door to help me down when I was about to say something back.

"I'll see you tomorrow George." I told him and he smiled nodding.

Chi helped me down and we walked towards the hotel. I saw George drive away.

[...]

Chi and I we're watching movies while I was working on an article. There was a knock on the door and I saw Chi stand up excited.

I knew exactly who it was. She opened the door and Carlos was there. He walked in with a smile on his face.

"I missed you." He leaned in giving her a kiss and she smiled in between the kiss.

"I missed you too." She replied.

"Hey Carlos." I spoke up and he looked at me.

"Mais, hey." He scratched the back of his neck nervously. "How's your foot?" He asked.

"It's fine." I replied. "You can keep going, I don't mind." I spoke chuckling softly.

"Say less." Chi spoke and went in to kiss Carlos who didn't even protest.

I kept typing on my computer as they kissed and walked around the room. My phone dinged and I grabbed it. I smiled softly when J saw a text from Lando.

Lan

How's your foot Maisie Findlay?

It's fine
Thank you for the piggyback ride
And the shoes

You're very welcome
Do my shoes fit you right?

A little bit big
You have a small foot

Hey 😒

I'll give them back to you tomorrow
Or maybe I'll sell them on eBay

Don't you dare

Lando Norris shoes

No

Lando Norris used expensive shoes
That's better

No

How many millions do you think I could get?

Maisie Findlay

Fine, fine
You're no fun 😔
I'll give them back to you tomorrow

Can't wait to see you

Did you give me your shoes just to find an excuse to see me?

Maybe

Worked
I'll see you tomorrow Lan

I'll see you tomorrow Maisie Findlay

I put my phone down with a smile on my face. My smile immediately faded when I saw Carlos and Chi making out on the bed.

"Ew. Why don't you have sex already?" I made a face of disgust as I threw a pillow at them.

"You said you didn't mind!" Carlos protested.

"Kissing. I don't mind kissing." I raised my hands in the air. "I'll leave you two do your thing." I spoke standing up.

"You're the best Mais." Chi smiled.

"Yeah, yeah." I spoke as I walked towards the door, limping a bit. "Use protection." I told them before walking out.

Carlos got all flustered and Chi laughed.

[...]

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

805K 17.2K 41
ยป ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ณ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ แด€ ส€แด‡ษดแด…แด‡แดขแด แดแดœ๊œฑ ษช๊œฑ แด€ แดแด‡แด‡แด›ษชษดษข, แด๊œฐแด›แด‡ษด แด€ ๊œฑแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด› แดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€ส€ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ แด€ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ษชแด„แดœสŸแด€ส€ แด›ษชแดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡. ๐˜ผ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๏ฟฝ...
301K 6.4K 33
๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐˜€...
PAPAYA [LANDO NORRIS] ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ mack

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

500K 8.6K 62
Unknown
61.1K 868 23
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐š ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ...