๐ˆ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐‡๐ž ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ...

By lvrr4u

๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ, ๐ˆ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดแด€ษช๊œฑษชแด‡ ๊œฐษชษดแด…สŸแด€ส ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด›... More

๐ˆ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐‡๐ž ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
1: the phone number
2: i like girls who don't like me
3: let's all mind our own business
4: you win
5: i quite like you maisie findlay
6: speaking of dogs...
7: you're my lucky charm maisie findlay!
8: y yo pensaba que yo era obvio
10: you're so complicated. i like that
11: nice try champ
12: you look cute being jealous
13: i like the jealous ones.
14: my hero
15: nervous
16: i'll be your lucky charm
17: Lando doesn't give up easily
18: mess it up
19: feels like
20: soft launch

9: he's not giving up on you

2.4K 71 15
By lvrr4u

Lando's POV:

I was scrolling through my phone. I was making a little bit of research on Maisie's ex.

Frankie De Jong.

26 years old, Dutch, 5'11.

5'11?!

I sat up straight on the chair. They weren't really public, just a few pictures of them and some of her at his football matches. He was currently dating a girl called Kiara Davis. I searched up her name on Instagram and scrolled down her Insta. I saw some pictures of her and Maisie and furrowed my brows.

She must be her ex friend. She was a model, more of an influencer.

Wow Lando, not creepy at all.

I was pulled out of my research when I heard a groan. I turned my head towards Carlos.

"What mate?" I asked and he turned his head towards me.

"My head hurts." He replied and I sighed and stood up.

I walked towards my bag and pulled out some aspirins. I grabbed a water bottle from the table and walked towards him. He sat up straight on the bed and I handed him the aspirin and the water bottle.

"Thanks." He told me and I smiled softly.

He swallowed the pill using the water and coughed a little. He reached to grab his phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Saying good morning to Chi." He replied like it was obvious and I chuckled. "You should do the same with Maisie." He looked up at me for a second.

"I always do, she just never replies." I put my hands i my pockets and he chuckled.

"Give her time." He spoke not taking his eyes off his phone. Carlo's phone buzzed and a smile appeared on his face.

I looked at my phone and opened my chat with Maisie.

Maisie Findlay 📒
Good morninggg Maisie Findlay

I sighed turning my phone off after sending the text and looked back at Carlos who was texting and smiling at his screen. My phone dinged and I furrowed my brows pulling it out of my pocket again.

Good morning Mr. Norris

I smiled looking at my screen and chuckled softly.

"She replied, didn't she?" Carlos asked and I nodded smiling. "Atta boy." He chuckled punching my arm softly.

[...]

Maisie's POV:

I walked into the lobby with my suitcase. I made my way to the front desk and saw two familiar faces. George was checking out and Oscar stood besides him wearing a dark hoodie and shades.

"Sunny day, right?" I joked and they turned to me.

"Only for Oscar apparently." George smiled pointing at him and Oscar gave him an unamused look.

"I actually had fun last night." He spoke pushing his dark shades up the bridge of his nose.

"Are you even allowed to drink?" I joked and George laughed.

"Haha." Oscar fake laughed and I laughed amused. "You should've gone to the party." He spoke and I pursed my lips on a smile.

"Yeah, we missed you." George added and I chuckled softly.

"You survived." I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah, barely." Oscar joked pointing at himself and I laughed.

"Where are you presenting next?" George asked leaning on the counter.

"Monaco." I replied and they raised their eyebrows. "Yeah." I pursed my lips. "2 whole months without my beautiful presence."

"Thank God." George joked and I hit his arm making him laugh. "I'm joking Mais." He chuckled.

"If you're leaving for so long you need something to remember us." Oscar spoke and I raised my eyebrows. He took his shades off and put them on my face.

"There you go." He pushed the shades up the bridge of my nose and I chuckled.

"They look great on you." George commented and I smiled.

[...]

Chi and I were at the airport. She kept looking at her screen smiling and texting.

"Tell Carlos I said hi." I told her and she looked at me with a smile on her face, raising her eyebrows. "I'm happy for you two." I told her and she pursed her lips on a smile.

"I was so scared he'd forget about last night." She admitted.

"It's Carlos, he never forgets." I spoke and she smiled nodding.

"I just hope this time things go our way." She spoke looking down and I put my hand over hers.

"They will." I told her, rubbing her hand with my thumb and she smiled.

"What about you?" She asked.

"What about me?" I asked playing dumb.

"I'm team George but you're clearly falling for Lando." She spoke and I took a deep breath.

"I'm not falling for him." I spoke and she pursed her lips.

"He's not giving up on you, I like that about him." She spoke and I looked at her, her phone dinged and she looked at it, a smile appearing on her face.

-He's not giving up on you- Her words echoed in my head.

I've never had anyone like that, most of the time I was taken as a given. A perfect example being my last relationship. I still remembered the day I found out and confronted him.

He kissed one of my closest friends and expected me to stay.

I was sitting on the bed of our shared hotel room. I had been staring at my phone for the last hour at the same picture, wishing it would change and not be what I was seeing. Hoping it was some kind of misunderstanding or bad lighting.

I heard the door open and didn't move an inch. He walked in, I could hear his footsteps on the rug, I recognized them.

"Hey babe." I heard him say, I felt him approach me and he placed a wet kiss on my cheek.

He made his way to the bathroom and I cleaned the kiss off my cheek, not wanting anything from him. I felt my eyes get teary.

"Are you okay Mais?" I heard him ask and finally looked up.

I saw him looking at me through the bathroom's mirror with concern. A concern he should've had when he was kissing my friend at a party in front of his friends.

"What do you think?" I finally spoke and I saw his whole expression change, I knew deep down he knew what I was talking about.

"I...Mais." He walked towards me and sat in front of me, my body physically reacted, tensing up. It was like every single drop of love I had for him had evaporated. "What's wrong baby?" He put his hand on my chin and I turned away, getting off his soft grip.

"I think you know what's wrong." I tossed my phone in front of him.

He furrowed his brows grabbing it and looked at the picture.

"Oh shit." He cursed under his breath and I shook my head, my vision blurring with tears. "Mais, I swear it's not what it seems." The excuses soon started.

"Well it clearly seems like you're fucking making out with my friend." I snatched my phone from him and stood up from the bed walking towards the door.

"It was an accident, I was drunk and..." He started speaking as he followed me.

"Frenkie." I cut him off turning to him, making him stop following me. "Do you know how many guys hit on me when I'm out?" I asked and he went silent. "I've never even considered cheating on you. Not once!" I raised my voice and he sighed and looked down. "Because I..." My voice cracked and I took a deep breath trying to calm down. "Because I loved you." I pointed at him and a tear slid down my cheek.

"I love you Mais." He grabbed my hands and I shook my head. "I do. I'm so sorry." He kept apologizing.

Part of me wanted to hug him, to forgive him. But I loved me more and I knew I didn't deserve this. My heart physically ached.

"No." I sobbed and took a deep breath trying to regain my breath. I pulled out of his grip. "You don't love me. A person who loves you doesn't hurt you like this." I spoke as tears slid down my cheek.

"Maisie please, it was a mistake." Tears filled his eyes. "I'm so sorry, please." He begged.

I used all the strength I had left in me and opened the door. I turned to him seeing the boy I once loved. His blonde messy hair, his blue eyes now filled with tears. I swallowed hard feeling my heart aching.

"I want you out when I come back." I spoke trying to be firm and clear.

"Baby..."

"Don't call me that." I closed my eyes for a second. "I want you out." I repeated and walked out of the hotel room.

I closed the door behind me and put my hand over my mouth as I let out muffled sobs. I put my other hand on my chest feeling like I was drowning.

"Mais." I heard a voice calling me. "Maisie." I saw a hand waving in my vision, snapping my back to reality.

I jumped slightly and looked at Chiara.

"Woah, are you okay?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, just thinking." I replied giving her a reassuring smile.

"I was asking if you wanted Starbucks." She spoke and I smiled raising my eyebrows. "Of course you do, shouldn't have even asked." She shook her head and I chuckled.

[...]

Maisie via Instagram

liked by landonorris, frenkiedejong, and 234,567 more

maisfindlay thank you Australia for so many chaos, will always remember this Grand Prix 😋

View all 789 comments

oscarpiastri nice glasses, where'd you get them? 🕶️
maisfindlay Aussie originals from the hotel lobby
user girl living my dream life
user so cute 😭
user How can I be Maisie Findlay?
user Oscar too? 😒

maxverstappen1 still managed to stay on top
maisfindlay nobody likes a show off Max 😒
user HAHAAHAHAHAHA
user tell him girl 🗣️
user love the bestie vibes

francisca.cgomes next time we're going out 😘
maisfindlay are you inviting me on a date? 🤭
francisca.cgomes maybe 😏🔥
carlossainz55 @pierregasly
pierregasly 😒😒😒
maisfindlay Carlos would you mind shutting the fuck up?
user LMAOOO
user so real of you Mais 🙏🏻
user let them have their moment Carlos 🙄

chi_cruz photo creds? 😒
maisfindlay photo creds to my wifey
chi_cruz awww 🤭
user cutest friendship ever
user awwwww
user my girls

user so great to have you there Mais!

user you were amazing as always 🤍

user outfit 😍😍😍

user what happened with you and Lando?
user frrr, did he fumbled again or sum?
user if he did he fumbled worse than Sochi 2021

[...]

A.N.

Heyyy, just wanted to clarify I love Frenkie De Jong and I respect him and his relationship so so so much. I don't want any hate towards him as his personality is fake in this story.

It's all fiction!

After clarifying that....

Song of the chapter ————>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.5K 31
๐™‰๐™ค๐™ซ๐™–, ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™—๏ฟฝ...
607K 9.3K 50
'Pretty Green Eyes, so full of sparkle and such light' โ™กโ™กโ™ก started; 27/04/21 finished; 25/07/21 โ™กโ™กโ™ก cover by me x
805K 17.2K 41
ยป ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ณ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ แด€ ส€แด‡ษดแด…แด‡แดขแด แดแดœ๊œฑ ษช๊œฑ แด€ แดแด‡แด‡แด›ษชษดษข, แด๊œฐแด›แด‡ษด แด€ ๊œฑแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด› แดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€ส€ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ แด€ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ษชแด„แดœสŸแด€ส€ แด›ษชแดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡. ๐˜ผ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๏ฟฝ...
294K 4.6K 89
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šœ. ๐™ฝ๐š˜ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š›๐šข ๐š๐š˜ ๐š™๐šž๐šœ๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข, ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...