The Girl Who Survived

By xoxomilliee

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ฃ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ, ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š 17.1549. She had a hard life but she survived everything th... More

๐“œ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚๐“ท
It All Started With One Phone Call
The Beginning Of Everything
I Hate My Life
Collinswood
Should I Not Have Come?
New Friend
Storytime
Why Is He Like That?
Little Hunting Trip
Jane
Finally
Alec
Meeting
Movie Night
Mission
Secrets Secrets
Home Sweet Home
Did You Miss Me?
Back In The Days
Runaway
Wicked Game
Standing In The Cold Rain
Haunting Memories
Pieces Of The Life I Had Before
Dark Shadows
Black Velvet
Wedding Bells
Day After Day
Missing Piece
When Love And Death Embrace
Only A Vampire Can Love You Forever
Butterflies And Hurricanes
Enchanted
In These Arms
Red As Wine
The Devil In Disguise
The Taste Of The Poison On Her Lips
Your Blood Like Ice
Sacrifice
๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ
Back To Bourbon Street
When Angels Cry Blood
Yesterdays
Cats In The Cradle
Dusk Till Dawn
In Joy And Sorrow
Wildflowers

Maybe In Another Life

1K 20 3
By xoxomilliee

We all stood in the square except for Bella and Edward. I blankly looked ahead and heard the wolves coming. Footsteps came next to me and I slowly turned to look at Paul who stood with his wolf form. I gave him a small smile and put my hand on top of him, stroking lightly.

The newborns approached quickly and the first ones arrived in the square and we all started to run and attack. I grabbed the first one and pulled the head off. I moved next and one by one I ripped the vampires' heads off. Every Cullen killed newborns. The three newborns caught the wolf and I looked at Jasper who started running to the wolf while throwing vampires out of the way. I grabbed the newborns and took the heads off two of them. I ran and a gray wolf approached me with two newborns behind it, I jumped over the wolf and at the same time grabbed one by the head and shooed the other away. The gray wolf killed the other two who were after me.

I stopped to look around and we did surprisingly well. Carlisle and Esme found the young girl hiding behind a tree, she looked scared and didn't join the fight.

"What are we going to do?" Esme asked looking at Carlisle who was staring at the scared girl.

The newborns were all destroyed and I watched as they burned in the fire. Alice froze in place and told her vision. Jane, Alec, Demetri and Felix are coming.

"How long?"

"A few minutes maybe ten." Alice said looking at me.

I looked at the ground and didn't know what to think. Did we attract too much attention that's why they come? I'm stupid as hell, I just realized they went to Seattle. Fuck. They knew about this.

At the same time, Edward returned to the square with Bella.

"The wolves must leave. The Volturi will not respect our truce."

I looked worriedly at the wolfs and Rosalie and Emmet were staring at me. Jacob arrived and at the same time a newborn appeared from the bush and attacked one of the wolves and Jacob attacked. The newborn crushed Jacob's ribs and I was the first to run after Bella to him. Carlisle appeared beside me and looked at me.

"The bones on the right side are broken. The bones need to be put back in place before the healing process begins." Carlisle said looking at Sam who had come over to us followed by the other wolves.

"He must be taken away. Before the Volturi come." Edward said looking at Bella.

I looked worriedly at Paul who was staring blankly at Jacob and then he glanced at me giving me a sad smile.

"We're taking him to Billy's." Sam said looking at Carlisle.

"I'll come as soon as I can." Carlisle said standing up.

"They are coming." Alice said and I nervously stood next to them as we watched the Volturi arrive. The Cullens glancing at me cautiously and I looked up just as they stopped in front of us. Felix, Demetri noticed me first and their eyes widened, they looked at each other and then at me.

I stared at them little and turned my gaze to Alec who was staring wide eyed. He clearly couldn't expect for me to stand with the Cullens because Jane glanced at Alec surprisingly and then at me. A blank expression appeared on my face and I looked away. I felt Alec's gaze on me but I looked at Jane.

"Impressive. I've never seen a coven escape an assault of this magnitude intact." Jane said looking at the Cullens.

"We were lucky." Carlisle said staring at Jane tightly.

"I doubt it." Jane replied.

"It appears we missed an entertaining fight." Alec said and I turned to look at him narrowing my eyes. Alec turned to look at me and I heard Edward shift beside me.

"Madilyn." Edward whispered.

"Yes, it's not often we are rendered unnecessary." Jane interrupted.

"Half an hour ago you could have been useful." Edward snapped back.

"Too bad." Jane said staring at Edward.

"You forgot one." She turned to look at the young girl.

"We offered her asylum if she surrenders." Carlisle said stepping forward. Jane's gaze tightened and she looked at Carlisle.

"You didn't have that right." She turned towards the girl. "Why did you come here?" The girl fell to the ground from Jane's gift that she was using. "Who made you?" Jane asked.

"Jane." I said and stepped forward.

Alec and Jane's eyes shifted to me and I stared at them.

"I don't know, Riley didn't tell us, it wasn't safe for us to think." The young vampire spoke.

"Her name was Victoria. Maybe you knew her?" Edward said. I turned my gaze to the Alec and he avoided eye contact.

"Edward, if the Volturi had known about Victoria they would have stopped her. Right Jane?" Carlisle asked.

"Of course." Jane answered.

"Felix." Jane said and Felix stepped forward.

"She didn't know what she was doing. We're responsible for her. Give her a chance." Esme spoke and Felix stopped.

"The Volturi don't give second chances. Keep that in mind. Caius will be interested to know that she's still human." Jane said pointing at Bella who boldly spoke up. "The date is set." Jane glared at Bella.

"Take care of that Felix I want to go home." Jane said and Felix walked over to the young newborn.

Alec looked at the ground and I looked at Demetri who looked back at me. Felix killed the newborn and walked over to Demetri. Edward walked up to me and looked me in the eyes and I nodded to him.

The others left and I stayed where I was. Jane looked at me then at Alec and walked away to stand with Felix and Demetri. I stepped in front of Alec who slowly looked up at me. With a disappointed look on my face I stared into his eyes and he looked back.

"You knew they were coming to the Cullens." I said looking at him my blue eyes glowing with disappointment and sadness. He pursed his lips.

"We didn't know you were with them. You said you were going to New York." Alec said firmly. I shake my head and stepped away laughing out loud a little, Alec tried to step closer and take my hand.

"You knew they were coming after the Cullens and you let it happen. I was fighting with them." I said stepping away and pushing Alec's hand away. Alec looked at me silently and I glanced at the others who were looking further away with their heads down.

"If I had known you were in, I would have picked you up earlier." Alec said with an annoyed tone of his voice. I looked at the ground and looked up.

"What's done is done." I said looking into his eyes.

"Stop that. We're going home, let's go." Alec said and was about to turn around.

"Alec..." I said quietly and Alec turned back. He looked at my gesture and stared at me with his dark eyes.

"I'm not coming with you to Italy."

Alec's expression went blank and I could see in his eyes that his heart was breaking. I felt a breeze in front of me and Alec was gone. Demetri and Felix walked up to me.

"Madilyn." Felix began.

"We didn't know you were with the Cullens." Demetri continued and they looked at me sadly.

"I believe you, but you knew that the Cullens are another family to me." I said looking at them sadly.

"I didn't have time to finish Alec's my sentence, but I'm not coming yet." I said looking at them. Demetri smiled sadly at me and took me for a hug. "Don't worry about him, he's had a bad day and a rough weeks anyway." Demetri say.

"I know Alec's heart was broken by my sentence, he has had a hard time accepting his soul mate and he wanted to take things slowly and now this. But he could have thought of me. The Cullens are like a second family to me." I let out a deep sigh.

"Maybe we weren't made for each other. Maybe in another life then." I said quietly into Demetri's chest. Demetri squeezed me tighter. "I'm going to miss you, but I'm sure we'll see each other soon." He said letting go and Felix grabbed me for a hug. "I'll see you again someday Madi." Felix said and let go. I looked at them sadly and felt a tear fall from my eye.

"Until then." I said and disappeared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 7.8K 39
Madeline Swan's life was average. Friends, High-school, and the typical party here and there. But when her cousin Bella Swan's catatonic depression s...
14.8K 322 18
Sagelynn has always known that she's different. Why? Because she's been able to communicate with ghosts since she was 6 and view past lives since she...
1M 28K 25
in which a girl with eyes filled with innocence and veins filled with power is mated to the volturi kings and their trusted guards โ€ข " butterflies ca...
300K 7.2K 22
โš ๏ธTrigger Warnings In This Story!!!โš ๏ธ Sofia thought she would have to live with the abusive she gets from her father forever, but one day, as she cle...