𝗍һᥱ ᥣ᥆s𝗍 ᥆𝖿 ᥡᥲᥒძᥱrᥱ sᥲᥒsᥴᥱ...

By ZanilahDaWolf

This book is a continuous to ㄚ卂几ᗪ乇尺乇 丂卂几丂匚乇丂ㄒ ㄖ几乇 丂卄ㄖㄒ 3 on my main account AqilahDaWinterWolf. I will be us... More

ꭈׁׅυׁׅᥣׁׅ֪ꫀׁׅܻׅ݊꯱
𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄... (𝗦𝘄𝗮𝗱𝗦𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱)
𝗢𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗜𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗧𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 (𝗗𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲)
𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 (𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗞)
𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗹
𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝘁 & 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝗳 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲

𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗹𝗳 (𝗜𝗻𝗸𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲)

183 6 0
By ZanilahDaWolf

𝒀𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝑿 𝑾𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒇!𝑰𝒏𝒌

𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆: 𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 & 𝑶𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏

𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚: AngelLinscott

𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒆

In this universe, there were humans and monsters everyone used to say, however there is also hyper of myths, whether they are humans or even monsters themselves. Nightmare had been spending his life in his office, devouring the ancient myths and legends of various cultures.

He wanted to prove that mythical creatures exist after no one believes him when he was a child. Nightmare remembered, the day he was saved by a werewolf from dangerous animal, before it disappeared into the mist. He was amazed by seeing his own eyes.

The little Nightmare tried to tell his little brother what he saw, but he didn't believe him, after all it is a myth, meaning: it was only a legend and some legend cannot be real. His little brother, Dream, sighing at him. He felt bad for not believing Nightmare, but he had an idea.

"Hey, Nightmare. I have an idea, how about you prove the world that they really exist! Maybe that way everyone finally believe you!" Dream suggested the idea to him, Nightmare's mouth slightly open and gasp little. It could be a wonderful idea and might be a risking of life to look for it. "Don't worry, brother! You're not working alone, I will help you!"

"Thank you brother! You're the best!" Nightmare smiled at him.

Now they are old enough to do their research, they've been trying to track the mythical creatures down by trapping them or tracking them down, however it doesn't succeed. Nightmare's effort could be a waste of his time, but he never give up that easily.

One night, Nightmare set up a trap the middle of the mist forest. Legend says this is where the mystical creatures hiding to avoid hunters from capturing them. As he finishing his trap, he quickly hide in the spot he prepared himself.

He waited there for hours, and not even a single of creature appear through the mist. Nightmare thought it was wasting his time after all. Before he could stand up and walk back to his place, someone triggered the trap.

A whimper of fear and panic coming through the mist, Nightmare couldn't believe it actually work. He run back to the trap he place and stand at that spot. His purple eyes started at the colourful mini wolf who was trapped in a net, having difficult to escape.

The wolf looked up at Nightmare in aghast, with the sparkle on his eyes. He was begging this hunter to be free. Unfortunately, he was carried into a cage and locked him up. He howled, calling someone for help, or his best friend Blue.

Nightmare looked at him with a hope smile on his face, and spoke in excitement. "I cannot wait to show everyone that you're real!"

It only made Ink crawled back against the wall, not knowing what to do anymore. He really hope his closes friends find out he is missing, but what if they actually don't care at all? What if they really annoyed by Ink's behavior and pretend to be friends with him so they could abandon him afterward?

"... This is a nightmare..." He whispered in worry.

Within few minutes, Nightmare finally returned back to his house. He placed the cage on the table and noticed a note from his brother on the desk. He picked up and read, "Brother I have business trip to attend today, so I won't be back home until I have complete, if you miss me call me anything through the phone, I will try my best to answer your call."

Nightmare smile and place it where it came from. His eyes looked back at the cage before carried it to the basement. The wolf looked back at the mythologist in aghast, thinking he would do terrible experience on him like those mad scientist he heard from those rumors from other mythical creatures.

As the cage is unlock, the wolf does not hesitate to jump out from it. Unfortunately for him, he wasn't fast enough to get away from Nightmare due to his wolf form very small than the others. He was caught with two large hand and place on the soft pillow underneath him.

He was shocked that he was place on a soft fluffy pillow, but he doesn't get hope that high since he knew this awful skeleton trick. To his surprise, Nightmare was patting his head. He was lost in his deep thoughts. What was this man doing? Isn't he trying to kill me and steal my fur or experience on me? No, don't think that!

"Sorry to scare you little one. I did not mean to give you fright." Nightmare mumbled, with a warm smile on his pure face. His hand caressing the little wolf's fur. He started to explained, "I only wanted to show everyone that mythical creatures exist! That way people will stop making fun of me for being a liar or a delusional."

His words hurt the wolf's heart, it may be suck to get kidnapped by this stranger, an INNOCENT stranger but his depression got him thinking if he could give a chance to show the world.

The wolf finally spoke, "Well, I would try to help you, but I cannot trust you at this moment!"

"Y-... You can talk!" Nightmare gasped for air as his body collapse on the ground. Pointing his finger at the wolf, he stuttered. "You, really can talk? Right? I'm not hearing things?"

"... I would love to joke around about you, as a skeleton obviously doesn't have any ears but it would be not the best time to do that." The wolf chuckled, staring him with his unique eyes. "I'm Ink by the way, it was a pleasure to meet you sir. I seriously thought you were a mad scientist or an evil man trying to sell me for money."

"I'm Nightmare, it was please to meet you too, and I would never do that, honestly." Nightmare genuinely said, lower his finger down. "My plan was to let you go after showing you the people and monsters!"

Ink tilted his head, tapping his paw on his lip before turning into his skeleton (with wolf ears) form. Nightmare's eyes wide open from what he sees his own eyes. Ink was beautiful werewolf, however... He is naked in front of Nightmare.

It made Nightmare blushed and turned his head away from Ink's naked body, he quickly stood up, looking for the towel that was place on the couch. Meanwhile Ink was thinking what could he do to support Nightmare, he felt the darkness cover him up.

He was covered up by a warm blanket. He adjusted it by wrapping around his naked around his body. He looked at him, his heart beating rapidly, he giggled awkwardly, "Sorry, I didn't think you would be embarrassed by my body."

"I'll get you some clothes of mine for you to where. Stay where you are." Nightmare rushed upstairs from the basement, leaving Ink rest his body on the cold form, back to his mini wolf form.

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

Nightmare watched the wolf eat the food he cooked. His eyes were widened, watching Ink aggressively eating the food with no manner. He couldn't blame him, Ink is a wolf after all, a mini baby wolf to his eyes.

"Wow! This food is so sweet and sour!" Ink complimented, having another big bite as he talked with his mouth full, "You're really good at cooking meat like this!"

"Easy there, Inky. You might get choke when your mouth is full and eat too fast." Nightmare warned him, giving him a cup of water in case of emergency. He watched Ink chugged the whole cup and watched him lay on the soft.

"Wah! I've never been eating this amazing food before! Thanks!"

"You're welcome, Inky." Nightmare smiled at him, watching Ink's body resting on the couch. "I'm glad you like it."

"Like it? I love it! I seriously not joking around, Nightmare!" Ink's magnificent eyes glow sparkling. It made the mythologist's heart begin to beat rapidly. As Nightmare was lost in his deepest thoughts, Ink's voice snapped him out, "Anyways, when will you show the whole world about my existence? To think again twice, was this a really great idea?"

"What if... The people will trying to sell me and my kind?" His question got Nightmare to think. "Will that happen to me?"

Of course, he won't want that happened to Ink, at the same time, he doesn't want to show people that he's a liar... It was a hard decision and, he barely could answer Ink's question.

However, he simply replied to Ink, "... I... I changed my thoughts. I don't want people to hurt you or experiment you."

It made Ink's eyes beamed and his smile was widely open. "Really? Oh my star thank you! But... I don't want to go back."

"Why?"

Ink went silent by the time Nightmare asked him a question. He doesn't really want his question but Nightmare might need to know and understand, so he take a deep breath and answered, "Well... I wasn't welcome to that forest, although I made new friends and have a relationship with my mate, Error. But... I don't think they see me like them, like.... I'm a different kind from other."

"Ink, don't say that." Nightmare caressing his cheeks with his both hands, holding it gently and lifted his head to look at him. He continued his speech, "They probably jealous because of your beauty. You may look like an ordinary werewolf, but to my eyes, you are the most interesting mythical creature I've ever seen."

He brought Ink close to his warm chest, comforting him with his sweet whisper, "I promise I will care you in my arm... And never leave you alone."

The poor wolf's face started to heat up by the whisper, and his mind was internally screaming. How can this mere skeleton can be this hot?? Oh stars, help me!

Nightmare was a sweet guy in his eyes, however things has changed when Ink stayed too long which made a grave mistake.

At night, when Nightmare hasn't come back from work, Ink head downstairs to drink water after woke up from an odd dream. As he was about to open the cabinet door, a large sound coming in the locked basement. Something had fallen down.

Ink thought it was nothing, until his nose started to smell blood coming through it. Shiver his body in his bones, Ink decided to check it out. The door was locked when he tried to twist the knob, however, Ink is a strong whole so he punched his fist to the wall.

Grabbing the other knob from the other side, twisting it. The door finally opened. Ink went down stairs gently as the dim of light flickering, it was odd. He does not remember when he arrived. It was supposed to be... Normal, but when seeing the light flickering and off, the strong smell of blood.

He realized, there is something wrong. Did Nightmare hurt himself? There was no one in the house, or even the basement other than him and Nightmare. That is where he noticed an animal skull of a werewolf placing on the table.

Ink thought it was a handmade skull, but when he came closer, his body collapsed to the ground in aghast. It was Error's skull.... But how? He didn't tell his appearance to Nightmare...

His paws covered his mouth, unbelief what he had witnessed. He was froze at the spot, cannot move because of fear, until someone came up to him, feeling hot breath touching his bare neck.

Ink realized.... He really made a grave mistake for staying him.

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

Years passed by when Dream finally come back home to see his brother was asleep with two children. It made Dream's eyes widen since when Nightmare has children? He really missed out everything isn't he?

When Dream place his bags on the ground near the sofa, he noticed someone was working in the kitchen. Perhaps that's Nightmare's wife when he was out, uninvited but why he has an odd feeling that his wife was force to stay with his brother?

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

ㄒ卄乇 乇几ᗪ

𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑. 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔.

𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚞𝚙: 𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝚇 𝙸𝚗𝚔 𝚋𝚢 𝚇𝚡𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢_𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚡𝚇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Scarred Love By Crystal

Mystery / Thriller

119 2 17
This story is now discontinued, sorry! I have no motivation to continue this book, but I hoped y'all enjoyed it anyways. !WARNING THIS STORY WILL MEN...
7.7K 40 13
I am warning you now if you do not like what is In the description do not read ⚠️Yandere story.Kinda⚠️❤️Tw: blood 🩸 Torture ,Fights Killing Stalkin...
4.5K 198 37
Since the last one filled up, this one will be the continuation of the last one. Hope you like it.
188K 5K 24
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻? 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧...