SpongeBob SquarePants: Unders...

By Cole11223

Okay, now don't judge me for publishing two new stories on the same day. So, here's season two of the franchi... More

Episode 1: The Best Employee
Episode 2: Big Bad Bully
Episode 3: Karate Kidders
Episode 4: Oh Brother
Episode 5: Haunting Under the Sea
Episode 6: SpongeBob & the Ice Cream Factory
Episode 7: Comic Cons
Episode 8: Babysittin'
Episode 9: Seeing Stars
Episode 10: Wish You a Spongy Christmas
Episode 12: Happy Spongiversary
Episode 13: Birthday Flake
Episode 14: The Flight Stuff
Episode 15: One Last Stand (Season Finale)

Episode 11: Pranks for Nothing

16 0 0
By Cole11223

SpongeBob was quick to wake up one day and jumped in his bed. Gary was startled but did not take long to look at SpongeBob.

SpongeBob:
Well it's finally the day, Gary, the day we move.

Gary:
Meow?

SpongeBob:
That's right, Gary, we're going to be peasants.

Gary only looked at SpongeBob with a confused expression. SpongeBob then reach down and snared Gary's food bowl.

SpongeBob:
No more food! Sorry Gary, peasants only eat mashed up clam shells.

SpongeBob furthered his point by salting some shells on a plate. Gary began crying but SpongeBob pulled off his disguise and snapped his fingers.

SpongeBob:
April fool! Here you go pal.

SpongeBob then jumps out of bed and gets ready for work. He then goes to his fridge and pulls out a large jug of apple juice. SpongeBob then poured the juice equally into many cups.

SpongeBob:
Man I'm thirsty, sure can't way to drink all these drinks. April fool.........to me!

SpongeBob then runs out of his house and goes towards work. At the Krusty Krab, Squidward was readying his newspaper. He then looks up and sees someone in a trench coat, bourette and mustache walk into the Krusty Krab.

Squidward:
What would you like to order, sir.

Stranger:
A yes, are you Squidward Tentacles?

Squidward:
What's it to you?

Stranger:
I am zee famous art collector, and my I say your painting are truly beautiful. I'd like to have them in my collection.

Squidward:
Really? Well it's a good thing I always carry a paint set with me.

Squidward then quickly paints a self portrait. The collector then bends close to it and examines the painting the keen eye.

Stranger:
Monsieur Tentacles, there is truly only one word to describe thiz painting.

Squidward:
What's that?

The collector laughs before ripping away his mustache and opening his coat to reveal he was only SpongeBob standing on Patrick's shoulders.

SpongeBob/Patrick:
April fool!

SpongeBob and Patrick then laugh at their prank. A massive water balloon then comes crashing down on SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward, drenching them all. The three look to see Plankton now standing in the doorway.

Plankton:
April fool indeed.

Mr. Krabs then barges through the door to his office and moves to stand beside his employees.

Mr. Krabs:
Plankton! Just what you be doing here?

Plankton:
Oh I just thought we'd get into the holiday spirit. It is April Fool's day after all.

Mr. Krabs:
What you be talking about?

Plankton:
For all of April Fool's Day, we do a little prank war. We spend the whole day playing pranks on each other, every time your prank goes right you get ten points.

Mr. Krabs:
Ha too easy!

Plankton:
Oh feeling confident? Well how about we make this more interesting? The winner gets the secret formula, the loser has to clean the winner's toilets for a whole month.

Mr. Krabs:
Deal.

Mr. Krabs moves down his claw and shakes hands with Plankton. Plankton then turns around walks towards the door.

Squidward:
Well I hope you know what your doing, Mr. Krabs, because I am not cleaning Plankton's toilets.

Mr. Krabs:
No worries, Mr. Squidward, we got this all under control.

Mr. Krabs then goes and sneaks back into his office for supplies. Later, the Krusty Krew is standing outside the Chum Bucket. Mr. Krabs is holding a rolled up piece of paper in his claw.

Mr. Krabs:
Okay boys, remember you go and sell him the secret formula. However, it will actually be this.

SpongeBob:
Will do!

SpongeBob takes the piece of paper and walks up to the front door of the Chum Bucket. He knocks the door and reveals that Plankton was standing in the doorway.

Plankton:
Yes?

SpongeBob:
Oh we decided we had no chance of winning, so we'll just sell you the formula.

Plankton:
Really? Kinda convenient but okay.

Plankton gives a money bag to SpongeBob and takes the "formula" from him. SpongeBob then goes and meets with the rest of the Krusty Krew.

Mr. Krabs:
He actually fell for that. Now let's see the money.......

The bag turned out to be full of dynamite that blew up in their faces. Plankton then comes out and trips the fake formula in half.

Plankton:
April fools! Nice try, Krabs, but did you really think I'd fall for that?

Plankton then walks away and laughs as he writes down his points. Mr. Krabs growls and walks towards another location. Later, the Krusty Krew arrives at Sandy's TreeDome. They were in Sandy's living room discussing their situation.

Sandy:
So your saying you need a prank to beat Plankton so you don't have to give him the formula?

Patrick:
Exactly.

Sandy:
Well fortunately for y'all, I have one right here. So here's what y'all have to do......

Later, SpongeBob and Patrick were hiding in Plankton's tank. They were in the process of hiding pies in the compartment.

SpongeBob:
Oh isn't this great, Patrick? The minute he sits down, he will be splatted in pies.

Patrick:
Yeah. I love pie.

As soon as they said that, the engine immediately started. The tank began moving and they both looked to each other worriedly.

SpongeBob:
Patrick are you moving it?

Patrick:
Nope.

They then go up ramp which causes SpongeBob to fall into the seat. They then crash on the outside and the pies fly into their faces, though Patrick only licked the pie off his face. Plankton came into view with a remote control in his hands.

Plankton:
So I see you two goons thought you could get me with that. Too bad I was one step ahead......again!

SpongeBob and Patrick then walk away and leave Plankton laughing. Later, the Krusty Krew goes to Mr. Krabs' house and sit in the living room with Pearl.

Mr. Krabs:
Pearl I really need to to give me back the suit.

Pearl:
You want the suit. Well I'll gladly give it to you, but only if you triple my allowance.

Mr. Krabs:
Tr-tr-tr-triple?

SpongeBob:
Come on, we could loose the formula.

Squidward:
Worse than that I'll have to clean his toilets.

Patrick:
I can't think of anything, so I'll just say to just say yes.

Mr. Krabs:
Oh fine.

Pearl:
Pleasure doing business with you.

Later, the Krusty Krew was standing outside the Chum Bucket. Mr. Krabs was dressed as Pearl and standing beside the door.

Mr. Krabs then laughs and bursts into the Chum Bucket, screaming madly. However, a Plankton walks up to him and only smirks.

Plankton:
I ain't buyin' it, Krabs.

Mr. Krabs:
I ain't Krabs-Err I'm Pearl, not Krabs!

A robot arm comes down and picks Mr. Krabs up off the ground. Plankton then jumps up and rips the mask off him.

Plankton:
Do you really think I'd fall for that trick again? But since your here, enjoy the show.

A mime then comes and begins pretending to be trapped in a box, only scaring Mr. Krabs. Later, the Krusty Krew was at the Krusty Krab, all looking depressed.

Mr. Krabs:
Oh what was I think? Plankton be too good! Well, we might as well kiss the restaurant goodbye.

SpongeBob then snaps his fingers and stands up to his coworkers.

SpongeBob:
Maybe not. We still have one prank left.

Patrick:
You don't mean.....

SpongeBob:
Oh I mean.

Mr. Krabs:
What? What!?

Squidward:
Yes what?

SpongeBob then nudges Patrick and gives him a wink. Later, Plankton was arriving at the Krusty Krab. He bursts through the door and laughs to himself.

Plankton:
Oh Krabs, it's the end of the day and I'm winnin' thirty to nothing! You might as well just give me the formula now.

Plankton then hears a ghostly sound playing while he walks. He hears four different voice that spoke in a ghostly manner.

???1:
Hellooooo.

???2:
We are ghostsssss.

???3:
We're going to haaaaaauuuunttt you......

???4:
Foreverrrrr.

Plankton:
Nice try, but I'm too smart to fall for that.

The lights then turn off and he hears the sounds playing again.

Plankton:
The lights, yeah right.

He then looks and sees a chair be lifted off of the ground by nothing. Plankton then becomes scared by this.

???4:
Boo.

Plankton screams and runs for the door. He attempts to open it but he runs into the door and it does not open.

???1:
Nice tryyyyy, Planktonnnn, but we gluedddd the door shut.

Plankton then attempts to smash through the window but only bounces off it.

???2
Nice tryyyyy Plankton, but we placed all the glass with rubberrrrrr.

Plankton:
You'll never take me alive ghosts!

Plankton runs towards the bathroom in an attempt to escape but realizes his mistake. He attempts to jump into the toilet but finds it stuffed with toilet paper.

???3:
Tooooooo latttte, we already clogged all the toilettttts.

???4:
Looooooks like it be the end of the linnnnnne for you Planktonnnn. 

Plankton:
No please, I'll do anything! What do you want?

???4:
Just onnnnne thing.

Plankton:
Anything?

All:
April fool!

The "ghosts" then lift up a bucket of water each and dump it on themselves. SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward and Mr. Krabs then appears and laugh to Plankton.

Plankton:
Wait how did you....

Patrick:
It's called invisible spray.

Plankton:
Okay not bad, that doesn't mean you have enough points to win.

Mr. Krabs:
Well let's see. Each prank was ten points, and we played one prank which also leads to three small pranks in your attempts to escape, that means we have forty points and we win!

The Krusty Krew then celebrate while Plankton growls in fury. The next day, Plankton is standing on a plunger and using it to unclog a toilet at the Krusty Krab. Mr. Krabs stood behind him and smirks towards him.

Mr. Krabs:
Don't forget to wipe it down afterwards.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 1.2K 11
(I WROTE THIS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL, ITS SO BAD OMG READ MY OTHER STORIES, THEY'RE SO MUCH BETTER) Hello, My name is Y/N. I'm Brady's little sister and we...
19.8K 868 13
Hello everyone! This is the sequel to 'Dancing under the stars' Like the first one, im just going to wing it and see how it goes. Also like always if...
23.1K 624 13
What if Spongebob had a wife that no one knew about since they secretly married? How would his friends in Bikini Bottom react? "Oh! She sent it alrig...
857K 38.5K 57
Love isn't always enough. --- "Ahhh this is one of the greatest books I've ever read." - @hatersarelovers "I loved this book so so so SO much! I enjo...