A spider in riverdale

Bởi Spiderfan92

My name is Peter Parker, some of you might know my story, and some of you doesn't, this isn't the story about... Xem Thêm

Cast
Before Riverdale pt.1
Before Riverdale pt.2
Before riverdale pt.3
Before Riverdale pt.4 (end prequel)
Moving to Riverdale
New school, new start
new home, secrets and dancing
Dances, partying and betrayal
Spiderman, friends, comfort and a dead body
Brand new day, same drama
Peprally and new friendships
Newspaper and dating
A sticky situation, You were right
Revenge
Anger and breakup
I hate you Peter Parker and superheroes
Breaking the law......again
Movie night
Reveal yourself Peter Parker
Dinner party, secrets revealed
Who was my father?
Trailerpark, old romances and kissing
Parker luck
Protection squad
So yeah, that happend
Manhunt or you could say girlhunt
School night?, lets go clubbing
Police?, what now
girlfriend? And planning a babyshower
Work it out
The whyte wyrm and a babyshower
Untitled part
The best worst guide ever and I'm so sorry
Jugheads birthday, the one with all the drama
The sad truth
New day, old faces
The punishment and a new party
Cleaning and hangout
Serpents with a new threat
Serpents one of us
Football, dinning and truth
I'm Peter Parker
Plans and fighting
Peters birthday, secrets revealed
Peters birthday unexpected surprise
Another dance, another plan is set in motion
The oblivious world of Peter Parker
New drama, same Old parker luck
The reunion
War of the exes
Another day, more trouble
Jumped
Can we trust the police?
Protect him
What do you think cheryl?

Saving Polly

311 15 8
Bởi Spiderfan92

parker neigbourhood (Peters pov):

I had gotten out of bed and looked out into the neighbourhood when I noticed a flashlight in the Cooper house, why would someone use a flashlight?, a robber?, I Quick opened the window and jumped down and ran across the grasspatch.

I took a Quick look into the house from a window and noticed a man-like figure going through items in the house, I went around back and opened the backdoor and went inside.

Okay so far so good, No monsters, No villains, No gun pointed at me.

"Freeze", Alice said as she aimed a gun at me.

"Im innocent im just a lost boy", I said as I put my hands up.

"Peter what the hell are you doing here", Alice said as she lowered the gun.

"I Saw a flashlight and thought it was a burglar", I said as we heard a noice coming from the Living room.

"You two get behind me", Alice said as we opened the door into the Living room.

"Dont move", Alice said as she cocked the gun, "hands where I Can see Them", she finished.

"Dont shoot Alice, it me", Hal said as he put his hands up, wait why the hell is he breaking into his own house?

"Jesus Christ Hal, I could have killed you" Alice said as she lowered the gun.

"Im gonna go home now", I said and started walking for the door.

"Why are you here?", hal asked.

"Thought you were a burglar", I said.

"What would you have done if I was?", Hal asked amused.

"I would have restained you with force", I said.

"Good to know, anyway, I might need the man power for whats about to come, stay", Hal finished as he gathered all the, is that police reports?

"Come to the kitchen we have alot to discuss", Hal said, could this town get any weirder, like come on.

"These are all the reports from the Jason Blossom murder investigation Sheriff Keller had", Hal said as he had layed all paper works, Photos and what-not out onto the table, the gunshot Sound to the head, that gunshot seems to have been fired close range.

"Wait how did you get these then dad?", Betty asked her dad.

"I broke into his house on the closing of the drive-in, when I knew he would be home, and I took them", Hal said, so he's a thief great im neighbours to a thief.

"That is impossible sin FP already confessed to doing that", I said and just looked around the table, but the evidence is clearly here, that Hal did that and not him, what are you playing at here FP, who are you protecting?

"As said, I did it, so I have No idea why he would do that, since that was all me", Hal said as he took a sip of his coffee before he continued "which is why im here, to destroy any evidence that would lead back to me", he finished, makes sense.

"So right now you're telling me FP has confessed to something he didnt even do?", I asked.

" yes, that is what im saying", Hal said.

"Yes, but right now I like to know why you're stealing and destroying evidence in a murder investigation, Care to enlighten us Hal?", Alice said as her attention is fully on her husband now.

"Look", he started as he was moving nervously around in his chair, "I was worried the investigation would get to polly, even to us", Hal said and just looked at the two women, "somehow he would figure the connection between our family and the Blossoms", he finished.

"Im lost", I said and the three just stared at me, "right inside voice... proceed", I finished with a small Bow that Betty gave a small giggle to.

"When you say connection, are you talking about great-grandpappy Dooper, being killed by a Blossom?", Betty asked her father, where is this going Kevin would be dying to hear this gossip.

Hal just looked down at the table thinking about his next words, "Betty, you're great-grandfather wasn't just murdered by a Blossom, he was a Blossom", Hal said we all just looked around at eachother, what the actual fuck, "after the murder, our family severed ties with the Blossoms and their name, and we took a new one, Cooper", Hal finished.

"Im part Blossom", Betty said and just stared into the kitchen Wall.

"What the fuck", I said

"Just my words Peter, what the fuck, so Polly is a Blossom, which then makes her and Jason relatives by blood", alice started as she looked ar her husband, "so this is why you wanted Polly to abort", she finished.

"Yes Alice that is why", Hal said and just nodded his head at her words.

"Jesus Christ Hal, you were willing to send Polly away to keep her from Jason", Alice said.

"That leaves a question, how far was the Blossoms willing to go to keep Them apart", I asked and  I Can feel this is going to be a Big headache, Holy Thor.

Alice jumps put her chair, "we need to get Polly out of that incestfested house now", she said as she grabbed the gun.

"Maybe leave the gun here, just so you dont shoot anyone, like Clifford or Penelope", I said.

Why am I being dragged into all drama in this town?, Is should just have stayed in my nice warm bed.

Thornhill:

Hal was pounding on the door, "open the door", Hal yelled.

The door opened showing Clifford and Penelope in their robes, "don't brother calling the cops, we're not staying", Alice said as we barged into their house.

"What the hell is going on here, Alice?, its the middle of the night?", Clifford said as he tried to get infront of the Hal and Alice.

"Oh, so sorry to disrupt you're little witching hour here at Thornhill", Alice said as they Saw Polly standing on the stairs.

"Hi Polly, are you okay?", I asked and just looked at her at the stairs.

"Hey Peter, yeah im fine, what are you guys doing here?", Polly asked.

"We're here to get you home Polly", Betty said as she smiled at her sister.

"Shes staying here, the babys are staying here", Cheryl said as she took hold of Pollys arm.

Penelope started to walk to the stairs, "she chose to live here, with a mentally stable family",  she said, yeah you're crazy lady, 100% boinkers, maybe its the incest.

Alice just stares at Penelope, "we know all about your family, Penelope, the incest", Alice said, yeah still kinda wild, like what the heck that ewww, "Well, we learned today thats Hal's grandfather wasn't just the Blossoms murder victim, he was his brother, which then made him a Blossom, which makes Hal a Blossom too" Alice finished.

"Yeah so what?", Clifford asked.

"So what?, so what?, so everything, first things FP's confession have some gapping holes in it", Alice said.

"Yeah, its like someone is using him, someone with a crazy motive like an incest child on the way", I said and could feel myself throw up a little in the mouth.

"Oh No, you're mistaken mister Parker, nothing could be more pure than those Blossom babies", Penelope said, okay im going to barf, im going to barf on the expensive rug.

"Seriously, what is wrong with you people", Hal asked and looked at Them with disgust, yeah eww.

"Will you just spare us already, they werent brother and sister, so its not wrong", Clifford said.

"Okay, first of eww, second of yuck, third of you freaking nasty", I said and couldnt contain it anymore.

"Polly we're leaving now", Alice said as she grabbed Polly's arm.

Clifford and Penelope grabbed me and Betty on our way out, "you two made a grave error"  Penelope said.

I grabbed Cliffords arm and twisted it and heard a yelp, "yeah keep those fingers to yourself, I dont know where they have been and im a little confused wether Penelope is your sister, your cousine or something even more twisted, just so we're clear im the muscle", I said and let go of his arm and turned towards Them again, "dont make me comeback here", I said.

"Lets go", Betty said as we walked outside and into the car.

"Im ready to leave this creepy place, Holy Thor on a skateboard", I said and we drove away into the night:

Thornhill (Penelope pov):

So much like his father, well change of plans, maybe we could get him for Cheryl.

Oh my what I couldnt have when I was young Can now be Cheryl's

"Mommy, what are you thinking about?", Cheryl asked me.

"Oh nothing, just go back to bed child", I said to her.

"What are you thinking honey?", Clifford asked.

"That Peter Parker is going to be Cheryls", I said and smiled

"My thoughts excatly, he will be ours No matter what", Clifford said

"That he will", I said and let out a laugh.

Thornhill (yet another pov change):

Peter Parker, why did you come here, you're walking right into their trap...

I must protect you even if it kills me.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

98.8K 2.1K 30
COMPLETED Just a bunch of bughead one-shots:) Some of these are from different fanfictions that I've written but I really liked the chapters to I cho...
24.2K 635 36
After spending four years in New York, with his Aunt and Uncle, Peter Parker life was changed forever after getting bitten by a radioactive spider an...
150K 2.8K 43
bughead Oneshots for all of you bughead fans. angst smut fluff Sad stuff just bughead for you guys!
241K 3.7K 18
One shots, imagines, short stories and more featuring you and the Riverdale characters. I do not own the Riverdale characters or storyline.