My Accidental Marriage

بواسطة cupcakes6621

Started: November 12, 2023 Ended: Status: Ongoing Editing: When story ends Description: People say accident... المزيد

Chapter 1| Lost Hope
Chapter 2 | Traveling
Chapter 3| Accidentally bounded
Chapter 4 | Decision
Chapter 5| Wedding
Chapter 6| Sleepless Night
Chapter 7| First Morning
Chapter 8| Blessing Of God
Chapter 9| Going Home
Chapter 10| New Home
Chapter 11| Visit to old life
Chapter 12 | First Conversation
Chapter 13| Telling our Friends
Chapter 14| Bonding
Chapter 15| Legally Married
Chapter 16| Small Outing
Chapter 17| Cricket Match
Chapter 18| Gossips
Chapter 19| Committed!
Chapter 20| New experiences
Chapter 21| Inner Storm
Chapter 23|Flight
Chapter 24| Bali
Chapter 25| Comfort Zone?
Chapter 26| Aloha Swing
Chapter 27| Drunken Mistake
Chapter 28| Dance
Chapter 29| Swimming Lessons
Chapter 30| My Khush
Chapter 31| A day at the Beach
Chapter 32| Caring Husband
Chapter 33| Staying in
Chapter 34| Worried
Chapter 35| Diving into the Past
Chapter 36| Comforting Arms
Chapter 37| Coming closer
Chapter 38| Nightlife
Chapter 39| Clubbing

Chapter 22| Planning

1.1K 133 194
بواسطة cupcakes6621

Things were starting to look more settled then before. It was the next day, Manish had informed his Dadu of their decision to go on this trip. The other family members were delighted. Though when Khushi and Manish learned that the tickets were of the day after next day itself, They did seemed worried. How were they to just pack and leave. They would need to inform college as well as prepare a little. Plus getting a leave for 2 weeks was not something easy when main exams were around the corner in less then 2 months.

Though they both had mutually decided to give their relationship a chance, there was still nervousness lingering around them. As if now Manish and Khushi were upstairs getting ready for college.

Khushi:"Manish."

Manish:"Hmmm?"(He replied wearing his shoes)

Khushi:"What do we say in college?"

Manish:"Simply say that your are going for a trip."

Khushi:(sarcastically with a smile)"Yeah and they will say yes beta go on enjoy your trip. Do you even know how much hard it was to get permission for 2 days leave to Lucknow last month? That time too it was only because I had a wedding invite with me that they allowed. But now what will I say. Our HOD is very strict in terms of Attendance."

Manish:"Just say it's for a wedding. Your cousins wedding or something. If she still does not agree then I'll print out a fake wedding card okay"

Khushi:"We are going to lie?"

Manish:"Yep..Why Mrs. Topper? Never lied before?"(He said with a knowing smile on his face while Khushi gave him a irritated look)

Khushi:"What if she cross questions me? What if I mess up? I mean.. "

Manish:"Don't stress it. If she is questioning much just say talk to my parents."

Khushi:"Yeah and call who? you?"

Manish:"Call Dadu. He will handle it."

Khushi:"What will you say?"

Manish:"Nothing"

Khushi:"You won't submit a leave application?"

Manish:"Nope. I'll just msg my teacher that I won't be attending college for few days"(He said casually)

Khushi:"That's it? What if he call?"

Manish:"Won't pick up"

Khushi:"OMG you boys are so casual and unbothered"

Manish:"It isn't a big deal. Don't worry You will learn soon. Then you yourself won't be so conserved"

Khushi:"I also don't want to be like this  but I have faced consequences of careless actions and maybe that while I fear."(She said to herself but he heard it as he turned to her)

Manish:"huh?"

Khushi:"Nothing. I'll meet you downstairs"(Manish watched as she left. )

There was something about her which he couldn't catch. Like him, He felt that she too had some pain hidden behind her smile. What she meant by her words was something Manish didn't understand but he knew he had to make the efforts to understand them.

The 2 had breakfast with the family before they headed to college. The morning routine was as normal as everyday. Manish dropped khushi at the parking lot as they both headed to their respective classes. The first 2 lectures happened back to back while the 3rd lecture was free for Khushi much to her relief.

Pihu:(seeing Khushi take out a piece of paper)"What are you doing khushu?"

Khushi:"Writing an leave application."

Pihu:"why? Are you okay? Do you feel sick? Should I call jiju. He can.."

Khushi:(covering her mouth)"Shhhhhh! calm down. I.. Actually yesterday Dadaji gifted us a wedding gift."

Pihu:"So.."

Khushi:(closed her eyes already knowing the reaction of Pihu)"It's a 2 week trip to Bali"

Pihu:"Oh...OHHHHHH MYYYY GOOOODDD "(Everyone looked at her while Khushi face palmed)

Khushi:(whispered)"Shut up Pihu. Do you want to announce the world?"

Pihu:(she looked around with a awkward grin while other just shook there head getting back into doing their own work.)"Your going on the moon with your honey"(She said squealing while Khushi looked at her confused)

Khushi:"What?"

Pihu:(whispering )"Now I can't say honeymoon loudly right. EHHHH Khushuuuu I am sooo excited. Your going to BALI. Dude do you even know how romantic that is.."

Khushi smiled slightly at her friends excitement as she focused on her application. Even though through out the whole time Pihu kept telling her about things she have heard of Bali. To some point even Khushi listened to her. She had never traveled out of India. Heck her Chacha and Chachi had never even took her out anywhere in India for vacation unless it was absolutely needed. So She was a little excited about this trip. Her first Vacation that she could remember of and that too with her husband, Manish. Soon Khushi found herself in front of the HOD ma'am handing in the application.

HOD:(looking at the application)"Beta 2 weeks. Isn't it too long. How will you catch up on the work"

Khushi:"Don't worry Maam, I'll keep updated on college work"

HOD:(smiled)"I know you will Khushi and That's why I am approving your application. You are an excellent student and I am proud to have you in our department. "(She looked down as she signed the application)"Just make sure that this wedding does not impact negatively on your college work. This is your last year and 7th semester as well. Companies will focus on this semesters mark sheet only."

Khushi:"Yes Maam. Thank you"(the HOD smiled as Khushi left the room and sighed in relief. )

She met the smiling face of Pihu and laughed. It  seemed that since Pihu had heard of this news she was more excited then Khushi herself. The rest of the day, she kept getting multiple advice of to do list in Bali from her friend.

Pihu:"Oh and  don't forget to visit the Aling waterfall there. It's such a beauty. Oh oh and the Aloha swing. They are sooooo beautiful. "

Khushi smiled as she nodded. While on one hand Khushi was getting a to do list for her trip. Manish's friends minds were focused on other matters.

Aman:"Bhai.. you better try the cuisine of there. I heard it is amazing. I mean how can food ever be bad."

Kabir:"He will try if he gets time na Aman. I feel most of their time might go by in the hotel it self"(Manish glared at Kabir while the boys laughed)

Aman:"On a serious note though, I am happy you both decided to take this gift."

Kabir:"Yes it will be perfect opportunity for you both to get comfortable with one another."(Manish smiled)

Aman:(dramatically)"Oh kabir you just wait and watch. The Manish we will meet 2 weeks after will not be our Manu, He will be Khushi's Manish."(Kabir laughed as Manish got up to smack Aman who ran away)

Aman:(after some running)"Okay okay time.."(He said out of breath)

Dhruv:(a student of Manish's class)"Hey Manish, dude is it true"

Manish:(frowned )"What?"

Dhruv:"That your committed? I mean that's a shock. The guy who rejected everyone suddenly got committed. How? Who is the lucky girl?"

Manish:"What are you talking about?"

Dhruv:"Don't be shy man. Everyone knows that your committed. You said it yourself to that girl yesterday. There is also a rumor that the girl is our junior. Someone from CS department. Is it true?"

Manish looked at Dhruv then his eyes diverted towards Kabir and Aman. They looked back at him as if understanding what he wants to do now.

Aman:(coming in front of Manish as he took Dhruv to the other side by hanging his arms around his shoulder)"What is this Dhruv. Since when did you became a gossip girl."

Rohit:"What? The rumors fled around, what did I do?"

Kabir:"Rumors rumors. Dhruv you know what? I heard from somewhere that you got together with your bestfriend's ex."

Dhruv :(shocked)"What? No. why would I.. Sh.. Who told you?"

Kabir:"Who knows... Rumors you see.."(He said with a wicked smile on his face)

Dhruv :"Well they can be fake..."(He stopped as he looked at Aman then Kabir who were smirking)

kabir:"I guess you might have to leave now, right?"

Dhruv :"Ye..yes yes.."

Manish:"Before you go. I want no.. I mean no one talking about this. Do you get me"(He said with a stern glare towards Dhruv who nodded in fear before he left)

Aman:"We can't stop them all Manu"(He sighed as he sat down again)

Manish:(running his hands through his hairs)"I know. I ... She doesn't like much attention and this will attract a lot of it. I have to talk to Khushi before anything"

Kabir:"well you have 2 weeks time to think."

Manish:"yep.."

Aman:"Lets go meet up with them. It's near lunch"

Manish:"I don't think they will come to canteen today. Khushi had to get her leave application sighed by the HOD"

Kabir:"Oh she is writing an application?"(Manish nodded)"then what about you, my man"

Manish:(smiled)"A message should do the work"

Aman:(laughed)"You two are literally polar opposite"

The rest of the day went by quickly. Around 4 was when the couple reached home. As soon as they reached, Khushi headed to spend some time with Shruti while Manish had been with his Dadu. Both the elders advice the youngster for this trip before they all departed to their respective works.

When Manish reached his room at 6:30 in the evening, he saw Khushi trying to take out her suitcase from the top shelf in the cupboard.

Manish:"Don't take that"

Khushi:(jumped at his sudden voice )"Oh.. You scared me"

Manish:(smiled softly)"sorry"(Khushi looked down as he moved and took out 2 small suitcases from the top self)"these will be perfect for the trip. We will already have 2 carry on. The less luggage the better"

Khushi:"Oh okay. You can take your cloths out I'll pack everything"

Manish:"Lets do it together?"(Khushi looked at him surprised then nodded)

The 2 got busy in packing the suitcases and carry on bags. The 2 didn't even realize when 1 hour had passed. There packing was 90 percent done. Only few last minute things were left. Just as they did the final check, that's when something clicked Khushi.

Khushi:"Manish"

Manish:"yeah?"

Khushi:"What about my passport?"

Manish:"Don't worry. Dadu already asked your dadi. She said your parents had made one for you when you were 8. Apparently your Chachaji had kept renewing it as well. So you have a valid passport."

Khushi:"He did?"(She asked confused. )

Why would he do that? He never made any effort to do even basic things towards her. Even her bank account was opened after weeks of fighting and the absolute need to do so due to college. Thank god her Bua was around at that time to help her out with it. Though it was true, For some reason her Chacha ji did pay attention to all her legal documentation. As if they were important to him for some reason. She remembered especially when she turned 18. There was a time where he was too focused on something related to her. To this date she never understood it.

Khushi:"Ohk.."(just then Khushi's phone rang. It was Pihu)"hello?"

Pihu:"Khushu.. What are you doing?"

Khushi:(looked up to see Manish keeping the suitcase down on the floor)"umm packing why?"

Pihu:"come down for a min na"

Khushi:(shocked)"what?"

Pihu:"I am actually outside your house. So come down fast"

Khushi:"What are you doing here? Are you alone? Come inside na. Let me talk to the guards"

Pihu:"No no. Mumma papa are here. Now come down fast, We have to leave for a party too"

Khushi:"okay wait.."(She cut the call while Manish looked at her)"Pihu. She is downstairs. Outside the house."

Manish:"Oh really? What is she doing outside? Wait let me tell the guards"

Khushi:"no need. They have to leave somewhere. I'll just come."

Manish:"Okay. do you want me to come?"

Khushi:"would you?"

Manish:"If you want then yes"(He said and khushi looked at him deeply amazed before she nodded)

The 2 headed down when. They headed out to the front yard to the main gate. Khushi saw her friend in the car with her parents. As soon as they saw khushi they all came out.

Khushi:(hugging uncle and aunty)"Hello aunty, hello uncle"

Uncle:"Hello baccha. How are you?"

Khushi:"I am good"

Aunty:"Oh baccha, Pihu told me what happened. I am so sorry you were all alone at this time"

Khushi:"No aunty. (She saw Manish looking at them with an awkward smile)"Aunty , uncle this is Manish."

Manish:"Hello aunty, uncle"

Aunty:"Hello beta"(while uncle nodded)

Pihu:"Oh mumma leave all this. I need to talk to my friend "(she said pulling Khushi aside.)"Here" (she said handing  her a bag wrapped)

Khushi:"What is this?"

Pihu:(coming closer as she whispered in her ears)"Your honeymoon gift. If you would have informed me before it would have been better but still this is good"

Khushi:(eyes widen as she look towards Manish to see him busy communicating with uncle and aunty) "what? Are you crazy pihu this.."

Pihu:"Chill broo it's nothing. You will love them. Don't forget to take a picture. I want to see them. And Khushu. Your going to bali alone with your husband. So live a little okay. Don't stress your brain much and just enjoy"

Khushi looked down at the gift in her hands. Though she knew her friend was mischievous, she knew and trusted Pihu with whatever this gift was. Khushi smiled at her friend as Pihu hugged her tightly.

Pihu:"I'll miss you.. Enjoy Khushu"

Khushi:"I'll miss you too"

Aunty:"common Pihu lets go... we will be late for the party"(Khushi and Manish bid bye as Pihu and her family left)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.

Plz do vote and comment.

Will update next part soon.

***Target: 200+ votes and 150+ comments in 24hrs***

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta/ Baccha - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dever ~ husband's younger brother

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Bahu - Daughter in law

Nani - Grandma ( Mother's side)

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person

Bhaiya - Elder Brother

Didi - elder Sister

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan/ Shona - An endearment which mean my life or my love

Mami - mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Saali - Wife's sister

jiju / Jijaji - Sister's husband

Bua - Father's Sister

Fufaji - Bua's husband

Dadi bua - Father's bua

Mausaji - Mom's Sister's husband

Mausi - Mom's Sister

Yaar - bro

Scotty - Indian 2 wheeler

Holi ~ An Indian Festival of Color

Chipkali ~ Lizard

Prasad ~ Food that is blessed by god himself

Mandap ~ holi fire where the Wedding rituals happen

Sindoor ~ red pigment consider the sign of married women

Bidaai ~ The ritual where bride bids farewell to her family

Damaad ~ Daughter's husband

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

225K 12K 50
"I don't want to become a mother." This line is a taboo for women in some parts of the world, and so was for Khusi Mukherjee. At the age of 25, inde...
338K 18.6K 46
Neither She is a Damsel in Distress nor She need a Knight in Shining Armour #highest ranking 4 in India Falling in love is easy, staying in love is t...
5.5K 223 13
Khushi snuck onto a floor she wasn't supposed to be on to acquire her favourite actor's autograph. However, she had no clue how her life would evolve...
3.6M 151K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...