My Accidental Marriage

Af cupcakes6621

Started: November 12, 2023 Ended: Status: Ongoing Editing: When story ends Description: People say accident... Mere

Chapter 1| Lost Hope
Chapter 2 | Traveling
Chapter 3| Accidentally bounded
Chapter 4 | Decision
Chapter 5| Wedding
Chapter 6| Sleepless Night
Chapter 7| First Morning
Chapter 8| Blessing Of God
Chapter 9| Going Home
Chapter 10| New Home
Chapter 11| Visit to old life
Chapter 12 | First Conversation
Chapter 13| Telling our Friends
Chapter 14| Bonding
Chapter 15| Legally Married
Chapter 16| Small Outing
Chapter 17| Cricket Match
Chapter 18| Gossips
Chapter 19| Committed!
Chapter 20| New experiences
Chapter 22| Planning
Chapter 23|Flight
Chapter 24| Bali
Chapter 25| Comfort Zone?
Chapter 26| Aloha Swing
Chapter 27| Drunken Mistake
Chapter 28| Dance
Chapter 29| Swimming Lessons
Chapter 30| My Khush
Chapter 31| A day at the Beach
Chapter 32| Caring Husband
Chapter 33| Staying in
Chapter 34| Worried
Chapter 35| Diving into the Past
Chapter 36| Comforting Arms
Chapter 37| Coming closer
Chapter 38| Nightlife

Chapter 21| Inner Storm

1.1K 142 114
Af cupcakes6621

Khushi stood by the stairs shocked at the events that took place. She saw the anger and hurt in Manish's eyes. It felt as if he had this volcano of emotions hidden inside him ready to burst. Manish closed his eyes as he saw Khushi . He tried to clam himself down but he couldn't. He looked away as he rushed to his room and soon a bang of the door closing was heard making Khushi jump at her spot as she looked up the stairs.

Khushi looked front to see her Shubham who sat down on the sofa with a thud while Shruti held him by his shoulder as she cried. Shubham kept his palm on his face as a tear left his eyes while Dadaji looked at them with sympathy.

Dadaji:(seeing Rohan and Khushi)"Rohan baccha you go study. Every things is alright."(Rohan nodded as he headed to his room. while Dadaji went towards Khushi)"I.. I am sorry beta you had to witness this. Well There are flaws in this family as well. We aren't perfect and I know you don't understand anything now but I assure you everything will be fine soon.  I...(He looked up at Manish's room)"Manu's anger is something that gets the best of him at times. I suggest you stay away from him for a few hours. Let him gather his thoughts out. "

Khushi didn't say anything as she looked down while Dadaji patted her head. She watched as Shubham and Shruti headed to their room while Dadaji left as well. She looked up the stairs as she walked up it slowly. Soon enough she stood in front of her room. Should she go in? Or should she listen to Dadaji and leave Manish be for some time? She remembered the pain she saw in his eyes downstairs. Her heart knew he needed someone and before she knew it, her hand twisted the door handle opening the door as she headed inside. The door closed behind her as the dark room came in her view.

The only light present was the moonlight shining through the open balcony. She saw Manish settled on the ground by the bed while he had something in his hands. It's seemed he was staring at the thing in his hands as he was lost in his thoughts. She slowly walked towards him as she stood behind him. Her hand reached out to hold his shoulder but stopped mid way.

Khushi:(she called out slowly)"M..Manish"

Manish turned in a jerk and as his red teary eyes came in front of her, her heart broke. A tear left his eyes as her hands moved on it's own to wipe it. Before Khushi knew it, Manish's arms wrapped around her pulling her into a hug as he sobbed on her shoulder. Khushi froze as she felt his arms tighten around her. He looked like a child needing comfort. Her arms wrapped around his back as she run one hand up and down on this back in a soothing motion while her other rested on the back of his head .

Manish:(whispered in her embrace)"I..I miss her. Why... Why did she leave me? Why?"

Khushi didn't understand a thing. Who left? Who is she? As she was lost in her thought, she felt his grip lessen on her as he pulled back.  Khushi moved back to see his face which shined in the moon light. The 2 sat looking into each others eyes while they tried to read the pain hidden within them. They stayed there for god know how long  before their eye lock was broken by a knock on the door.

 Khushi jerked back as Manish looked away. Khushi stood up as she looked at Manish who stood up as well. He kept something in his pocket before he ran his hands through his face. Khushi headed to open the door while Manish stood there looking at her.

For the first time he felt that after Dadu and his friends, He had someone that understood him. He knew that khushi herself was confused but she didn't question him. She didn't run away from his anger and his state. Instead she let him show his emotions openly without judging him. Even now all her eyes head were worry for him. He sighed at the thought of her being scared downstairs as she saw him in such anger. But then what could he have done. The situation that was created down stairs was well.. lets just say bad.

Khushi opened the door to reveal Rohan. Rohan entered the room as Khushi switched on the lights.

Rohan:"bhaiya are you alright?"

Manish:"I am fine Rohan."(Rohan knew not to question more)

Rohan:"Bhai.. bhabhi. Dadu is calling you both down for dinner"

Khushi:"Okay Rohan you go ahead we will come"(Rohan nodded as he left while khushi looked at Manish)"Should I bring your dinner up here?"

Manish:"No.. Lets go down."(Khushi nodded as she turned )"Khushi.."

Khushi:(looking back at him)"Hmm?"

Manish:"I am sorry and...Thank you"(He said before he headed down while Khushi just smiled slightly at his words before following him)

Dinner was a very quite matter. No one seemed to say even one word. Khushi didn't understand what had happened a while back. Neither can she point out who was at fault. Everyone looked in pain after that event. There was for sure some huge past between this family that still had it's darkness lingering over them. After dinner, When Manish started to head back up to his room, Dadu stopped him.

Dadaji:"Manish..Khushi I want to talk with you both"

Manish looked at Khushi who was already looking at him. He sighed as he nodded at his Dadu and headed to the hall behind Dadaji. Soon enough, Manish and Khushi found themselves seated in front of their Dadaji while Shruti, Rohan and Shubham sat on the other sofa.

Dada:"For starters I would like to again say sorry to Khushi"

Khushi:(shaking her head no)"No dadaji.."

Dadaji:"Let me Khushi. I know your part of our family now but still the behavior you witness today was not something we all should be proud of. Manu I won't say I am not upset with what happen today but I know Manu you are piled up with emotions, but beta your words weren't right. Please try and clear your mind and see things for what they actually are. I would say the same to Shubham and Shruti as well. You both already know where you were wrong."

Khushi watched Shubam and Shruti look down before she moved her attention back to Dadaji.

Dadaji:"Beta before all this happened. I..Well we..(He looked towards his son and daughter in law) "we had planned a gift for you both. Though your marriage happened in such circumstances we didn't give you any marriage gift. So today we want to do that"

Manish:"There is no need for that Dadu"

Dadu:"Did I ask? No na? then shut up and take this. "(He said handing them a box the size of a shoe box)

Manish took the box as he looked at it before Khushi. Then they both looked down at the box as Manish started to unwrap it. They opened the box and saw a card with beach pictures and jungle pictures along with many small toys related to this themes and multiple activities pamphlet. Khushi and Manish frowned at the items before they saw a envelope on the bottom.

Manish took the envelope out as he looked at his Dadu already having an idea where this is going.  He opened the envelope to see 2 tickets with a stick note on it which read "Happy Honeymoon"

Khushi's eyes widen seeing the words on the sticky note as she looked at Manish then at the other family members. She watched as Manish took the sticky note off to see that the tickets were to Bali.

Dadaji:"before any one of you go on to refuse us. I want to say this is a gift from us to you as your wedding gift. Yes we can't force you to go on this trip but Manu , khushi trust me when I say you both need this trip. So please accept it."

Manish looked towards Khushi to see her in a dilemma. He looked down at the tickets in his hands before he looked at Dadaji.

Manish:"Dadu I want to talk to khushi regarding something. We will be back soon"(saying so he held her hand as he brought her up to their room)

Manish closed the door as Khushi stood in their room playing with fingers in nervousness. He looked towards her as he walked to her.

Manish:"Khushi.."

Khushi:(still looking down)"hmm"

Manish:(holding her hands in his )"Look at me khushi"(Khushi looked up at him as her eyes locked with his)"Calm down okay. This trip it's nothing. Don't stress your brain over this."

Khushi:"I am no..not stress it's just.."(She stopped herself unable to form words)

Manish:"Okay how about this. Lets for once have a real conversation about you and me. About us."(Khushi looked at him as he continued)"I know Khushi our start was not like any relationship would start, but a unique start won't make a relationship bad right?"(He asked more to himself then her)"I want to believe it doesn't. Khushi If I am being honest Up until now I have never believed in marriages and love. I have never seen any beautiful relationship in my life. My Dadi and Dadu had an arrange marriage. Their love was epic but I couldn't witness it. My dadi died when I was small. I have heard stories of them from dadu. I want to believe in those feeling but the reality which i have seen stops me every time. But I do believe in them even without witnessing it because I believe in my dadu"

Khushi listen to him calmly. For the first time he was opening up a little. Though his words confused her to core. Just being here for the past 3 weeks she had seen a beautiful relation Shruti and Shubham share. She had also heard of Dadiji and Dadaji's story from Shruti and Dadaji himself. She always felt this house was surrounded with love.

Manish:"But I don't want our relation to end due to my inner darkness. I want to believe we can make it.  For once I want to put everything aside and try to give our relation a chance. I want to give us a chance. What are your thoughts on it?"

He asked but unknown to him he had lost Khushi at giving their relation a chance. She looked up at him as her heart skipped a beat. He wanted to give them a chance. He wants to have a relationship like normal couples.

Manish:"Khushi?"

Khushi:"Oh.. ahh Yes?"(She said coming out of her thoughts making Manish chuckled at her cuteness)

Manish:"What do you think?"

Khushi:"about? oh wait.. no I..I mean yes. I.."(She closed her eyes to stop herself from embarrassing herself more)"I want to give us a chance too"(She whispered the last part looking down)

Manish smiled as he raised her chin up with his fingers softly to make her look into his eyes.

Manish:"Thank you. For giving us a chance. Khushi now for this trip."(Khushi again looked at the tickets in his hands)

Khushi:(closed her eyes as she took a deep breath before she looked at Manish and  smiled)"Do you want to go?"

Manish:"Do you?"

Khushi:"Manish I don't know what others think of honeymoon, but for me I see an opportunity to be able to spend some time with you. I see a opportunity to get to know you. To understand you and maybe everyone is right. Maybe this trip, this alone time will help us. Maybe this is the step we need to take for our relationship to grow."

Manish:"I don't care what others think a honeymoon is. For us it will be our time. I would be happy to spend some time away from this busy life. I would love to spend time with you to get to know you. I want to explore us Khushi. I want to know who khushi actually is. Not the shy reserved khushi. I want to know the real khushi. The khushi hidden behind this khushi. I want us to be open with one another and (He laughed slightly)"Multiple people have advised me that for that we need to spend time together. So this is the best opportunity for that."

Khushi looked towards Manish who looked back at her as her heart filled with hope. This accidental marriage had given her a better life with immense love from every family members, but still somewhere in her heart she felt as if something was missing and today for the first time she feels as if that missing piece is finally coming together. 

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.

Plz do vote and comment.

Will update next part soon.

***As you all reached the target before 24 hrs, Here is the update. The next Update will be up as usual by Friday. Don't forget to Vote and Comment on this update as well. ***

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta/ Baccha - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dever ~ husband's younger brother

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Bahu - Daughter in law

Nani - Grandma ( Mother's side)

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person

Bhaiya - Elder Brother

Didi - elder Sister

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan/ Shona - An endearment which mean my life or my love

Mami - mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Saali - Wife's sister

jiju / Jijaji - Sister's husband

Bua - Father's Sister

Fufaji - Bua's husband

Dadi bua - Father's bua

Mausaji - Mom's Sister's husband

Mausi - Mom's Sister

Yaar - bro

Scotty - Indian 2 wheeler

Holi ~ An Indian Festival of Color

Chipkali ~ Lizard

Prasad ~ Food that is blessed by god himself

Mandap ~ holi fire where the Wedding rituals happen

Sindoor ~ red pigment consider the sign of married women

Bidaai ~ The ritual where bride bids farewell to her family

Damaad ~ Daughter's husband

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

412K 14.5K 21
Khushi means happiness but not in Khushi's life. Khushi is the total opposite of her name.Her life is filled with sorrow,hatred and unhappiness. Khus...
47.9K 1.6K 28
This story follows the timeline of the show IPKKND. (Entire storyline explained in the chapter). However,soon after the marriage contract expires, Kh...
5.5K 223 13
Khushi snuck onto a floor she wasn't supposed to be on to acquire her favourite actor's autograph. However, she had no clue how her life would evolve...
14.2K 666 35
Her pov Everything is gonna change in One Night. My life will turn upside down so do my dreams. Being forced into this marriage is never in my though...