๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™จ...

By seishirooox

A pitiful girl who got abandoned by her boyfriend 4 years ago. Now she is a 21 years old who is going to be t... More

Info !
Prologue 1/2๏ฟผ
Prologue 2/2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 1

448 14 1
By seishirooox

You saw your old bestfriend who abandoned you few years ago. If you were being honest, you missed him a lot. You were shock to see him outside the estate. What in the world was he doing here? 'Wait.. dont tell me he decided to be some kind of criminal..' you thought as you looked at him walked towards the front door. You also saw Ran and he looked more mature than before. He still got that seductive smile that he wore on his face.

What u were basically searching for was Izana. You wanted to see him even tho u tried resenting him. A small part of you missed him a lot and the other part of you hates him so right now you're not quite sure about what u think of him anymore.

What you're worrying more right now is how you're going to face all of them? The last time u met with them was when they accused you of hurting yuri. Right, what happened with yuri? U didnt see her coming with rindou nor ran earlier. Did she lose contact with the tenjiku members? Nevertheless it's not even ur business.

You were sweating as u kept thinking on how you'll act when u meet them. 'I didnt think i'd meet them again in the future..' u thought as u stared outside the night sky. 'I sometimes wonder what izana is up to.' U thought before walking off from ur room. 'I'll just pretend i dont remember them..!' U put on a smile as u walked down the stairs where the guest were arriving. It was crowded and your father was there, greeting the guests.

You walked up to him, "father," u said in a low tone as he looked at you. "Ah y/n, you should go inside the party hall. I'll come in shortly after i greet the guests." He said with a warm smile as i walked to the party hall alone. I didnt have my bodyguard with me since he retired after getting the news of his wife being pregnant. You were happy for him and kind of jealous of him to have a more greater love life than you but u were still happy.

It's about time u find a new suitable bodyguard anyway. As you were walking down the halls, and to the party hall. As u enter the party hall, all eyes were on you. U felt extremely nervous since u didnt expected to be stared like this. The crowds were looking at you and gossiping to one another. 'Isnt that sir Legis"s daughter?' 'Shes prettier than the rumors..' 'she got back from the academy?' All of them were talking about you. How did they even get information about u anyways.

You then walked over to where the Floyen's table were as u sat there quietly. There were some of ur relatives but u werent really close with them since they think of u as a rival to be the successor to the Floyen clan. U didnt really care about them as u minded ur own business. U caught people staring at you but u didnt do anything since right now, u dont have any authority. Who would even listen to a small and petite little girl. They'd probably just laugh at you.

???'s pov
'Isnt that.. y/n..?' A certain jellyfish thought as he continued to stare at her like a weirdo that he didnt even listened to his friend talking about random drugs that hes addicted to. "Rindou, are u listening to me right now?!" A pink haired said as he looked at the purple jellyfish with a annoyed look. "What're u even looking at—?" The pink haired said as he looked at the direction on where rindou was staring at. He was shock to see rindou staring a random woman that he has never seen rindou communicate with. Other than that, that woman was pretty as hell. 'Holy shit, rindou sure has good types in womans. She looks like she'd be good in bed' the pink haired thought as he thinks about something sexual that he even found himself blushing.

'Y/n.. what is she doing here?' Rindou thought as he looked at her once more. 'Wait.. could it be.. sir legis is her father..?' Rindou thought as he tried resembling you and sir legis and found that the two of u were literally identical. 'Fuck, why didnt i know it.. i thought they just have the same last name but not related but they are.. atleast if my theory is correct.' He continued staring at you as he admired your beauty. 'You are still so beautiful even after a few years..' rindou silently thought as he could feel his cheeks starts heating up just by looking at you.

The pink haired who was getting annoyed of his friend's ignorance snapped his fingers twice infront of the jellyfish. "Come back to ur senses." He said to rindou with an annoyed expression. "H-huh?" Rindou was confused as he looked away out of embarrassment since he publicly showed his vulnerable side to his friend, sanzu. "Are u inlove with that girl rindou?" Sanzu asked as he took a sip of his champagne. "W-what..?? No?!" Rindou said as he looked away out of embarrassment.

Sanzu did not believed him and he knew that the girl rindou was staring at just now is definitely his weakness. "Whose inlove?" A deep yet seductive voice was heard. "Yo ran, your lil brother is inlove." Sanzu said blankly as rindou tried denying it. "Eh? With whom exactly?" Ran asked as he was kind of curious since his brother had never had any romantic feelings for anyone before.

"Her." Sanzu said as he pointed directly at where u sat, although this time, u were gone. "There's no one there." Ran said with a smile. Sanzu and rindou then looked at where u once sat to see u completely gone. "Ehh? I swear, she was sitting right on that spot." Sanzu exclaimed as he thought he was losing his mind. Rindou was quiet and he wonders where u went off. "U should introduce me to ur lover, if u manage to find one, rin." Ran put his arms around rindou's shoulders with a smirk as rindou pushed him off.

End of pov.

Back to Y/n Floyen's Pov

Earlier, u were peacefully drinking ur champagne while others were giving u stares. You didnt mind it at first but after a while, u decided to go to the bathroom to calm yourself down. As u walked out from the party hall, u could feel the gazes people were giving u which made u feel nervous. Although, u managed to go to the bathroom without any interference.

You opened the tap water, as u washed your hands. You quickly calmed yourself down as the ceremony was gonna start. You then fixed your makeup as u made ur way back to the party hall. On your way there, u accidentally bump into some. You then looked to ur front to see a long white haired male with dark black eye colour. He had some kind of tattoo on like the side of his head. He wore a red suit which u thought looked great on him.

"Im so sorry." U apologized as u bowed down. "Hm? Its alright, u can rise ur head." He said with a slight grin on his face. 'Why does she look familiar..?' The white haired thought as he observed you. You didnt know what to do as u simply stayed quiet. "Are u also gonna go enter the party hall?" He asked, his voice was deep and calm. U then nodded ur head as he smiled. "Then, lets go together." He extended his hand as u hesitantly took it. You two then walked towards the party hall.

As the door of the party hall opened, all eyes were on the two of you as you guys were late. People were giving stares and comments about the two of you. "Its alright, dont mind them." The white haired said with a reassuring smile. "Where is ur table? I'll escort you." He said as u points at the Floyen table which was only for people who are of the Floyen family. His eyes widened, 'shit, did i just treat a Floyen informally..?!' The white haired panicked but soon regained his composure as he brought u to the Floyen table.

As he escorts you to the table, your father came to ur aid. He looked at the white haired man with a judgy look. "What business do you have with my daughter, Hajime Kokonoi.?" He said sternly to the white haired man as he asked u to sit down which u did. "Did u do something to her.?" Ur father gave a glare to koko. "I was only escorting her, Sir Legis." He said as he put on a smile. Ur father was quite hesitant to believe him but he decided to just dismiss kokonoi since the ceremony was about to start. Kokonoi glanced at you before smiling and walking off.

Your father then went on the stage as he start his speech. Everyone listened to him and gave him an applause. You admired ur father ever since you were a kid and looked up to him a lot. 'I wonder if i could also be like that.. in the future.' U thought as u looked at everyone. They all seemed to like ur father as their leader or superior. They respect him and so do you.

"There is one more thing i'd like to say before we start the feast." Your father said as the crowds went quiet to listen to what ur father had to say. "Today, i would be announcing who will be the heir to my clan." He stated in a loud yet calming tone. The crowds were quiet as they waited for ur father to announce who the heir is. "I declare my daughter, Y/n Andrei Floyen as the solemn heir to the Floyen clan aswell as my Company." He stated which shock the whole crowd. Although the crowd still cheered for you as they gave u an applause.

Your father then signaled u to go to the gazebo and say something meaningful as u did. You walked to the stage as u looked at everyone. You were nervous but u still managed to regain ur cool composure. You then gave a delightful speech as the crowds cheered for you. They thought you'd be a great leadership one day because of your compassion and intelligence. You gave them a smile before doing a curtsy and walking back to the table where your relatives looked at you which a amused look.

"Dont u know, staring at someone is rude?" You said as they looked away. U then drink the red wine that was served as the servants start going in and serving the meal to everyone. Your father went to talk to his business partners while u were alone. U didnt have a friend to talk to since most of the people here were old except for a few.

"I cant believe uncle Legis would choose you as the heir." Your cousin Louis said as he looked at you with a annoyed expression. Hes 2 years older than you and ever since u were a kid, u have never got along with him. He would occasionally pick some childish fights with you which cause u to hate him. Whenever u two even talked, it's probably him insulting u and you'd just stayed quiet. "Well, that just means im better than u." U said with a smirk as u drank the red wine while he was shock to see u talk back to him.

You never talked back to him before so he was shock. "Just because you're the heir to the clan doesnt mean u can act all superior and mighty towards me." He said as he crossed his arms. "Im only stating the facts here." U said with a closed eyed smile as it irritate Louis even more. "Now now, u two should stop fighting." U looked to ur side to see Louis's mother aka your father's sister. "Aunty lei, he started it first..!" U said as u point at him. "What? You—!" The two of u then continued fighting while ur aunt only laughed at u two. 'They are still so childish.' Your aunt thought.

Bonten's pov:

Ran was shocked to see you. He didnt know what to feel when he saw u again after all these years. Mochi on the other hand, felt a sign of relief to see that you doing fine. Even after everything that had happened. "How do u all know her? Am i missing something?" Sanzu said as he looked at the his friends with an annoyed look.

Rindou then remembered something from the past while staring at you,

Flashback

4 years ago,

Just before tenjiku vs toman happened, they all discussed about it a few weeks before the actual fight happened.

"You cant do that izana!" Kakucho said as he stared deeply into izana's eyes. "Shut up, i can do whatever i want." Izana stated as he looked to the ground. "Why would u kill your sister? She didnt do anything to you and you'll be in prison." Rindou said in a low tone as he was concerned for his leader.

"I have a plan." Izana stated before talking about all the details of his plan.

He wanted to kill his sister, so that he could weakened Manjiro Sano strength and mentality. Although he knows the consequences of it he was still willing to do it. He ordered one of our members to kill his sister just before the fight begun.

Izana planned on creating a criminal organization after the fight ended and since it was risky, he decided to leave Y/n out from it.

He knows y/n would never leave him without a valid reason which is why he asked helped from ran. He asked ran to bring some random girl that can make y/n feel like she's been replaced and abandoned. Rindou did not want to hurt y/n's feelings but he knows that if y/n was still with izana even after he formed a criminal organization, she would have a high chance on getting hurt or even killed.

Which is why he accepted the plan and pretended to like the girl and even side with the girl when y/n was accused. Despite having feelings for his bestfriend and leader's girlfriend, he still manage to hide his feelings from the rest of them. He could only admire y/n silently. He wished to be with her in their next life so meeting her again in the future was a shocker to him.

End of flashback

Rindou looked at y/n as he continued admiring her beauty. 'Have she moved on from izana? If she does then.. maybe i'd have a chance.' Rindou thought as he looked at y/n lovingly. Luckily izana wasnt here since he had a business trip in another country.

Rindou saw y/n walking towards the desserts area where a random guy was approaching her. He could sense something bad was going to happen to her which cause his body to immedietly made its way towards the dessert area.

End of pov.

You went over to the dessert area since u were kind of hungry. U looked at all the desserts while literally drooling. 'All of the food look so delicious!' U thought as u grab a tart and ate it. You were busy savoring the taste that u didnt even notice a guy approaching you.

While u were busy looking at the dessers, u felt a hand grab ur shoulders which caused u to look behind to see a random guy. He looked somewhat mad and u couldnt seem to recognize him. He pulled out his gun as he aimed it at you. He was gonna pull the trigger when someone kicked the gun off from the random guy's hand which cause the gun to fall to the ground.

You then realize the guy who saved you was a purple haired jellyfish. It was Rindou, ur old bestfriend. 'W-what..?' Your mind wasnt able to process everything at once. Rindou grab the gun as he aimed at the assassin who tried killing you. "Goodnight," rindou said in a low tone only for him to hear as he pulled the trigger which killed the assassin.

You were shock. Your body were trembling as u were scared. U didnt know what the hell u just witness. 'Did rindou just killed that guy..?!' U hysterically thought as u did not know how to react at the sight infront of u. The crowd looked over to the two of u as they were shock.

"Are u okay?" Rindou said as he looked at you. You looked at him in horror as u tried to calm yourself down but u were still shaking. 'I cant get used to this.. and how do i act infront of him?!' U thought as u didnt know what to say. "Thank you sir.." u said as u closed ur nose and looked at the corpse. "Mind cleaning up the mess u made?" U said in a calm tone since u didnt want him to see ur trembling state. Rindou was shock to see that u dont remember him as he looked at the corpse.

Your father then came right at the two of you. "What the hell happen?" He asked as he looked at you. "Are you hurt?" Your father asked as u shook ur head. "Did u try to scare my daughter, haitani?" Ur father glared daggers at rindou. "He saved me father, he protect me from this assassin." U stated as u looked at rindou which caused him to look away and blush.

"You did?" He asked rindou as rindou only nodded his head. Suddenly a tall and handsome man along with a pink haired man who has a beautiful diamond shaped scars grazed between his mouth came. "Rindou! What happened?" U recognized the tall man, it is ran haitani. Your friend who also betrayed you. He looked at rindou with a worried look while the pink haired who u do not recognize stared you in a weird way.

Ran's attention then went to you as he looked at you. 'Y/n..' he thought as he stared at you in a loving way. You remember him clearly but u decided to pretend not to as u put on a confused face. 'Does she not remember me..?' Ran thought as he continued staring at you along wih sanzu while rindou looked away with a blush on his face. 'Fuck, how is she even more beautiful up close?' Sanzu thought but his thoughts were interupted.

"Why are you staring at my daughter?" Ur father said in a stern tone as ran and sanzu looked away almost immediately. You noticed the pink haired guy looking flushed which u didnt really give a lot of thought in. "Father, who are they?" You said and ran and rindou were shock. 'So she really forgot about us.' The two brothers thought in union. They felt a bit sad to know that someone they cherished forgot about them but they understand it's probably because of what they did few years ago. They abandoned and betrayed her so it makes sense for y/n to completely forgot about them.

End of chapter 1

I apologize for grammar mistakes and if my story does not makes any sense!

It seems like rindou and maybe ran had a tiny crush on u in the past ‼️

I hope ya'll like this story.
Bye and have a good day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 12.6K 51
[COMPLETE โœ…] ๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšหšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšหšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšหšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšหšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝก A strange encounter with a bizarre creature occured to a certain Yakuza one day. Rindou Ha...
129K 4.1K 40
Bonten Trio x Fem Readers TW: Violence / Smvt / Mature / Drugs / Profanities / Sexual violence etc. [read at your own risk] Two new transfer student...
229K 7K 61
Fem reader x Bonten! You're a well-known model who also happens to be the daughter of a powerful Yakuza boss. You have money, talent, and the brains...
89.6K 3.5K 36
ๅ…ƒใ‚ซใƒŽ; ๐ฒ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ! ๐ซ๐š๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก the story of ran haitani becoming truly obsessed with his ex girlfriend. his love...