Prologue 2/2

Everything was all fine until that girl came.

After school, you and rindou would go to where tenjiku hold their meeting together. Since you're currently dating izana, of course you'd want to tag along just to see and spend some time with him. When the two of you arrived at the abandoned shrine, you noticed a brown haired girl with golden eye colour. It was a rare sight to see someone with golden eyes. What's troubling you was how she was standing very close to izana.

You and rindou walked over to them as you waved your hand. "Oh y/n, rindou you're here." Ran said with a slight smile. "Aniki, whose this?" Rindou asked as i was also curious onto who she is. "Ah.. i'm Yuri!" She said with a bright smile. She then held rindou's hand, "nice to meet you!" I looked at her with a awkward smile. 'It seems like shes got eyes on someone else.. so that should be fine.' You thought.

Yuri then gave you a side glance, " whose this girl?" Her tone changed and u could literally sense it. When she first talked to rindou, her tone was all cutesy and girly but when she talked to you, it was as if she was annoyed of you which obviously confused you. "Ah.. im Y/n..!" You said with a smile as yuri smiled back but you knew that her smile was indeed a fake smile. You didnt know why but it seems like yuri does not like you. "Shes izana's girlfriend." Ran said as he looked at you and izana. You then went over to izana as you link your arms together with his as you could see the blush on his face.

Yuri looked at izana then at you, she then smiled.

As days goes by, everything was normal. Atleast thats what you think. What you've been noticing right now is how distant the tenjiku heavenly kings and even izana had been towards you. They were more fixated to yuri. It makes you feel like you're a second option to them and they've decided to replaced you with someone else. Although you still spend some time with them since they were your only true friends.

Not to mention, they would always forget about you whenever they go hanging out together in the city. They would bring yuri along and just leave you alone. Izana on the other hand still showed his interest in you. He still had some feelings for you which made you happy.

One day when you were on your way to the abandoned shrine, you heard someone crying. You immediately walked up to them to see yuri crying with her face all injured. You were shocked but you remain calmed. "What happened?" You asked as you were a little bit worried for yuri. I mean, she hadn't really done anything to you. For now.

"Stop it with the act y/n." Ran said as he looked at you with a face of disappointment? "Huh? What are you talking about." You were actually confused. "We know you hurt her." Shion said while the others looked at you with hatred in their eyes. "Huh? No i didnt. Why are you suddenly accusing me?" You spat back. "Yuri told us." You then looked at yuri as you swore you could see her smiling before she put on a fake teary face. 'Did she plan this.." you thought.

"I-i k-know you're jealous b-because i was close with i-izana b-but you shouldnt have h-hurt me.." yuri said as more tears came out from her eyes. My blood was already boiling and i wanted to ripped off her tongue. How dare she accused me when I absolutely did nothing wrong? "What're you talking about? Since when?" You said as you crossed your arms. "Im disappointed in you y/n." Kakucho said which suddenly made your body tremble. All of them did not believe you. They were accusing you of something false.

"I didnt do it..!" You shouted as you tried defending yourself from the false accusations. They said some hurtful words to you before walking off with yuri leaving you behind alone once again. Rindou, your bestfriend didnt even tried defending you. He was your only bestfriend yet he betrayed you. Izana was quiet the whole time. He also left with yuri. Yuri was honestly beautiful so you'd understand if izana suddenly falls inlove with her and decided to break up with you. But this just hurts.