𝙃𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙃𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨...

By seishirooox

A pitiful girl who got abandoned by her boyfriend 4 years ago. Now she is a 21 years old who is going to be t... More

Info !
Prologue 1/2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Prologue 2/2

386 13 1
By seishirooox

Everything was all fine until that girl came.

After school, you and rindou would go to where tenjiku hold their meeting together. Since you're currently dating izana, of course you'd want to tag along just to see and spend some time with him. When the two of you arrived at the abandoned shrine, you noticed a brown haired girl with golden eye colour. It was a rare sight to see someone with golden eyes. What's troubling you was how she was standing very close to izana.

You and rindou walked over to them as you waved your hand. "Oh y/n, rindou you're here." Ran said with a slight smile. "Aniki, whose this?" Rindou asked as i was also curious onto who she is. "Ah.. i'm Yuri!" She said with a bright smile. She then held rindou's hand, "nice to meet you!" I looked at her with a awkward smile. 'It seems like shes got eyes on someone else.. so that should be fine.' You thought.

Yuri then gave you a side glance, " whose this girl?" Her tone changed and u could literally sense it. When she first talked to rindou, her tone was all cutesy and girly but when she talked to you, it was as if she was annoyed of you which obviously confused you. "Ah.. im Y/n..!" You said with a smile as yuri smiled back but you knew that her smile was indeed a fake smile. You didnt know why but it seems like yuri does not like you. "Shes izana's girlfriend." Ran said as he looked at you and izana. You then went over to izana as you link your arms together with his as you could see the blush on his face.

Yuri looked at izana then at you, she then smiled.

As days goes by, everything was normal. Atleast thats what you think. What you've been noticing right now is how distant the tenjiku heavenly kings and even izana had been towards you. They were more fixated to yuri. It makes you feel like you're a second option to them and they've decided to replaced you with someone else. Although you still spend some time with them since they were your only true friends.

Not to mention, they would always forget about you whenever they go hanging out together in the city. They would bring yuri along and just leave you alone. Izana on the other hand still showed his interest in you. He still had some feelings for you which made you happy.

One day when you were on your way to the abandoned shrine, you heard someone crying. You immediately walked up to them to see yuri crying with her face all injured. You were shocked but you remain calmed. "What happened?" You asked as you were a little bit worried for yuri. I mean, she hadn't really done anything to you. For now.

"Stop it with the act y/n." Ran said as he looked at you with a face of disappointment? "Huh? What are you talking about." You were actually confused. "We know you hurt her." Shion said while the others looked at you with hatred in their eyes. "Huh? No i didnt. Why are you suddenly accusing me?" You spat back. "Yuri told us." You then looked at yuri as you swore you could see her smiling before she put on a fake teary face. 'Did she plan this.." you thought.

"I-i k-know you're jealous b-because i was close with i-izana b-but you shouldnt have h-hurt me.." yuri said as more tears came out from her eyes. My blood was already boiling and i wanted to ripped off her tongue. How dare she accused me when I absolutely did nothing wrong? "What're you talking about? Since when?" You said as you crossed your arms. "Im disappointed in you y/n." Kakucho said which suddenly made your body tremble. All of them did not believe you. They were accusing you of something false.

"I didnt do it..!" You shouted as you tried defending yourself from the false accusations. They said some hurtful words to you before walking off with yuri leaving you behind alone once again. Rindou, your bestfriend didnt even tried defending you. He was your only bestfriend yet he betrayed you. Izana was quiet the whole time. He also left with yuri. Yuri was honestly beautiful so you'd understand if izana suddenly falls inlove with her and decided to break up with you. But this just hurts.

Tears starts forming in your eyes as you looked to the ground. You wiped them off quickly as you walked back to your estate. Just before the servants could finish greeting you, you immediately stormed off to your room and locked yourself in it. You spent the night crying, all alone. You really need someone to comfort you but no one was there. Plus you didnt want to worry your father which is why you decided not to go to him for comfort.

You changed into your night gown as you laid on your bed. You looked up the ceiling as you grab your phone and checked your messages. All of the tenjiku king's blocked you without even saying anything. All except for izana,

"Lets breakup." Was what he texted before he blocked you as tears fell down to ur cheeks. You closed your phone as you put it on the night stand and continued crying. You soon fell asleep as you dream on having a future with izana which can never happen. Hes one of the only people who actually understands you which breaks your heart when he sent that text. You were expecting to receive the text but you just didnt know how to react as you silently cried yourself to sleep.

Aside from that, you also lost all of your friends and even your bestfriend who you look at as your brother. He was like a brother you never had which was why you always stick around him like a glue. On that day, you hated yuri. You even think about hiring a hitman or maybe an assassin to kill her but that would just make you feel more guilty so youd decided not to.

The next day

You woke up as your eyes were puffy from all the crying. You took a bath and changed into a flowery dress as you walked to the dining room where your father was drinking his tea while patiently waiting for you. You sat next to him as he looked at you. "Good morning father." You said as you forced yourself to smile. Your father who noticed the redness on your eyes became slightly worried. "Did you cry last night? Did something happened that made you not want to eat dinner?" He asked as you could see that he was worried as hell.

"The novel that i was reading was sad and interesting thats why i spent the whole night reading the book and also ended up crying." You calmly lied as you rubbed your eye. Your father did not believed your words but he chose to stay quiet. " it seems like you've been interested in reading novels lately." He sipped his tea as you nodded your head.

You had a fine breakfast with your father while talking about random stuff.
"Lets go out to the city today." He stated with a warm smile. "Huh? Now?" You were confused since your father seldom brings you to go out to the city. You'd usually go to the city and have a shopping spree for the whole day alone with your bodyguard but now your father is going to accompany you? You do really need to clear off your mind right now so you said yes.

At the mall, you bought some clothes,jewelry,accessories and other stuff. As the bodyguard carried your shopping bag, you and your father went to a restaurant to eat for lunch. As the two of you entered the restaurant your eyes were shifted to a group of males and one girl. It was the tenjiku members and yuri. You immediately stopped walking as you looked at them. They've never invited you to go out and hangout before which shock you. I guess they really did replaced you.

They all looked happier with yuri than with you which breaks your heart. You were gonna walked off when suddenly yuri pulled izana into a kiss. You stopped as your eyes widen. When the two of you were dating, he refused to have any physical touch which includes kissing,hugging or even having sex. So when yuri kissed him, you were completely stun. You were jealous but who are you to be jealous when the two of you already broke up. Tears starts forming in ur eyes as you immedietly ran off from the restaurant. 'Why is my life so shitty..?' You thought as you walked over to a nearby bench and cried. You wiped your tears as you looked down to the floor, trying to calm yourself down.

'I still love izana..' you thought as the scene where izana and yuri kissed flashed in ur mind once again. You really wanted to cry when suddenly your father came up to you with all of the paparazzis following him and taking pictures without his consent. You immedietly fixed your posture as you looked at him. "Lets go y/n. We should eat somewhere else since you didnt like it here." He calmly said as he held your hand and brought you out.

In the end, you ended up eating at some kind of fancy restaurant where you ordered a high quality meat. "Is there something you need to tell me?" Ur father said as he looked at you. "Its nothing." You replied as u looked away. "Was that boy ur ex boyfriend? Or maybe is he cheating on you." He said in a stern tone. You eventually gave up and told him everything since he'd probably do a background check about izana if u didnt tell him right now.

After you told the whole story, your father was furious. He was so ready to go and teach izana and the whole tenjiku a real lesson. Technically he would forcely disband tenjiku or probably send some of his men to teach them a lesson but you somehow managed to stopped him from doing that. Deep down, you still cared for tenjiku and even izana even they left you alone multiple times. It is because they were your first ever friend. Of course you'd still care for them so you stopped your father. He thankfully listened to you and continued eating his meal.

"Are you sure you'll be okay? I can find you a more suitable husband in the future." He stated calmly as you nearly choke on ur tea. 'Husband? Isnt that too early for that..?' You thought as u took a sip of the tea u ordered. "Ah, that reminds me.. this is where i proposed to your mother." He said with a smile as he looked at his tea. Your father loved your mother so much and when she died, he was devastated and wanted to kill himself to be with his wife but luckily because of you, you were the reason for him to live. Which is why he takes very good care of you.

After you listened to ur father talked about his love life with your late mother which reminded you of izana. What if you and izana actually ended up together but you immediately brushed the thoughts away.

"Father, i have a request." You said calmly. " what is it my dear duaghter?" He said with a calm smile. "I'd like to study abroad." You said as u took another sip of ur tea. "Which country do u want? I'll find a good school for u to enroll." He stated with a smile. Thankfully your father was supportive of ur decision on going to another country. Plus u wanted to go and spend a few years abroad and maybe you might aswell forget about izana which is why u decided to study abroad.

"I'll go to [country name]" your father think for a while before answering. "Excellent choice, theres a very good academy there that I've attended before so i'll enroll you there." Your father smiled as he remembered the memories of him in his old academy. "Oh, really?" You said. Before, u werent really interested in your father's past but now you were a bit interested. Your father then talked about his past while you listened quietly.

4 days later.

You were now on your way to the airport to go to [country name]. You graduated from high school and your grades were excellent and plus you're from a well off and loaded family which was why you immedietly got accepted. Your father bid you goodbyes back at the estate since he had a emergency meeting with his business partner so u were forced to go to [country name] alone. Although you had your bodyguard with you so you were safe.

The academia was alright. You learned about politics and other stuff and you aced all of your assignments and tests. You were the top student of the academy which was the same as to when your father used to attend this academy before. He was the top student and now you, his daughter is. Im sure he is proud of you.

Your friends here were normal, and thankfully they didnt became friends with you just because of your wealth and reputation which ease you. You got along with everyone including the teachers pretty well so you had an easy and comfortable life there. You were also slowly moving on from izana although u still had some lingering feelings for him. He was your first ever love after all.

4 years later

You are now a 21 year old woman. You graduated the academia as the top student and your father was there to attend your graduation. He had a reunion with some of the teachers and u also introduced him to your friends. They were quite awkward since they've never actually think they'd meet the famous Chairman of the japan's largest and successful company.

After the graduation ceremony, your father and also you decided to go back to japan. As u leave the airport and drove over to the estate, a sudden flash of memories came to ur mind. When you were in highschool,when you were with the tenjiku members and also with izana. You havent fully moved on from izana but i guess you didnt really like him as much as u do before which is good.

Although u still miss them even after what they did. U were also wondering what they're doing right now. Are they still in touch with that two faced? Are they working at some kind of company? Alhough u knew damn well that its none of us business.

As u arrived home, you were greeted with the servants, you were happy to see them all healthy. You greeted them back as u ran off to ur old room like a kid. You missed ur room so much that u immediately jumped on ur bed and sleep. 'Im back.' U thought with a smile before falling asleep.

You wake up when the maids suddenly barge into ur room to wake u up. "Lady, Sir Legis has called to eat breakfast for u and asked us to wake u up." The head maid lily said. Shes an old and kind lady who conforted me when izana broke up with me. I told her to not tell father about me crying and it seems like she listened to my request.

I took a quick bath as i put on a blue dress and walked to the dining room with the maids escorting me. I sat next to him as ur father looked at you with a smile. "My dear daughter, i have something to tell you." He said calmly. His voice is also calmed and soothing to hear. " what is it father?" U asked with a confuse look plastered on ur face. "You do know i owned a criminal organization called the "floyen clan" right?" He said as he sipped his tea.

I knew about him leader some kind of criminal organization while also managing his company but i didnt really paid any attention to it before. "And what about it?" u asked once again. "I would like for u to inherit the criminal organization and also my company." His words makes you shock. U didnt really expect him to asked you to be the Heiress to his company and even criminal organization, u thought he'd probably announce one of ur relatives as his successor instead of you but i guess you're wrong.

"You'll be the next chairwoman of my company as well as the next leader of my criminal organization." He said with seriousness.You gulped down ur saliva, "u dont have to if u dont want, i wont pressure you." You didnt want to be a burden and lazy child so u decided to accept his offer. "I'll do it." U said calmly but deep down you were scared. Plus you've graduated from ur academy, so you'd probably be able to manage the company since you've learned about business and politics back in the academy. For th criminal organization, you're having mixed feelings about it as u dont really know what criminals or yakuza's do but you'll probabky be trained so its fine.

You then ate your breakfast, "also tonight, i'll be holding a party at our estate and since you accepted to be the heiress, i'll announce it on the party alright?" You think for a while before slightly nodding ur head with a smile. 'A party tonight? Does that mean i have to go shopping for dresses..?' Your thoughts were interupted, "i've already prepared a dress for you so dont worry." Your father said as u calmed down. You really wanted to spend the day relaxing since you were tired.

You spend the whole day in the estate's private library reading some novels about romance which only reminded you of ur past lover, izana kurokawa. U still read them since it was interesting plus u were kind of slowly moving on from him so its ok to just remember him.

So when it was night time, the party begins. The maids helped you to dress up and all that as you looked outside your bedroom window to see a lot of cars parked outside the estate. You felt nervous but nevertheless kind of excited since it's been a while since you attend parties. As you look outside the window, you spot a purple haired guy with a matching purple eye colour wearing a expensive looking suit. He had a jellyfish hair cut which made him look handsome.

You immediately widen your eyes as you recognize who that is.
Rindou Haitani.

End of prologue 2/2

I aplogize if there were any grammar mistakes and if my story does not make any sense.

The story of her training as the heiress will start in chapter 1 !
Prologue is like the backstory for our female protagonists.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 7.5K 30
In order to survive, Y/N (reader) made the worst thing decision that she didn't expect to do. She worked at the club that full of men, buying a woman...
233K 7K 61
Fem reader x Bonten! You're a well-known model who also happens to be the daughter of a powerful Yakuza boss. You have money, talent, and the brains...
239K 10.8K 15
𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣!𝙈𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙮 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ❝I love seeing you happy.❞ In which, Mikey the leader of Japan's scariest criminal organization, Bonte...
361K 16.7K 84
Playgirl of Shibuya clash with Rulers of Roppongi "You know you are mine right? I'll eliminate anyone who dares to get close to you" -Ran Haitani "Fo...