Cortello - D'Angelo (New)

By xohellboundxo

"The Cortello - D'Angelo brothers, my older brothers. I've never met them, they've never known me. Then every... More

t a b l e o f c o n t e n t s
i n t r o d u c t i o n a n d a e s t h e t i c s
p r o l o g u e
c h a p t e r o n e
c h a p t e r t w o
c h a p t e r t h r e e
c h a p t e r f o u r
c h a p t e r f i v e
c h a p t e r s i x

i n t r o d u c t i o n s a n d a e s t h e t i c s p t . 2

1.4K 73 22
By xohellboundxo

Family by extension:

Aiden Nicolas Morales, 25:

Naturally wavy light brown hair and hazel eyes.

A close friend to Darius and Luciano, and a trusted confidante to the whole family. He's kind and caring, and he'd do anything for Adrian or her brothers.

Elliot Salvador Romero, 21:

Naturally curly sandy blonde hair and ocean blue eyes.

He's more on the carefree side of a life, and someone that people can't help but be drawn to. He's goofy with a unique sense of humour that can crack even the toughest of people.

Adrian's friends:

Camilla Serene Flores, 15:

Naturally wavy light brown hair and honey coloured eyes.

The first real friend that Adrian made at her new school. She has a bubble personalty and is really persuasive when she wants to be.

Kendall Valeria Anders, 15:

Naturally wavy ash blonde hair and hazel eyes.

One of Camila's friends that Adrian becomes friends with. She's laid back and reserved with a very joking personality.

Derek Joziah Reeves, 15:

Naturally curly light brown hair and deep blue eyes.

The friendly Golden Boy that's close friends with Camila. He ends up becoming one of Adrian's closest friends.

Micah Hunter Anders, 15:

Naturally curly ash blonde hair and hazel eyes.

Kendall's twin brother and close friends with Derek and Camila. He's reserved and laid back like his sister, but he has a temper.

Kobe Atlas Masters, 15:

Naturally curly dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.

The scary and mysterious new kid that Adrian befriends only to find out that he's a big softie underneath that tough exterior.

Vallyk Zane Reyes, 15:

Naturally wavy dark brown hair and light brown eyes.

A new addition to the friend group that comes after Adrian. He fits in with the whole group immediately, including Adrian.

DOUBLE INTRODUCTION AND AESTHETICS!

I felt like aesthetics for adrian's friends were needed. I would've put them in the first part but Wattpad has a limit of twenty images per chapter so here we are.

Do we like them? Also notice age changes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Her New Life By Mal

Teen Fiction

1.7M 36.3K 50
For as long as she can remember, Hailie lived with her mom and stepfather because; as her mom says "he left us to rot." So she always knew Her father...
Shattered By Noel

General Fiction

297K 7.2K 42
⚠️THIS STORY IS OLD. IT ISN'T VERY GOOD. THE OTHER BOOK IS BETTER⚠️ Adeline was a good kid. She worked hard, took care of herself, and didn't let any...
13.4K 322 45
Dealing with one man was bad enough, and now Riley was in a house with six. Who knows who are arrogant and who are kind. And she has learnt that best...
2.1K 45 20
"What!?" he says with fire burning in his eyes but I can't seem to look away not even once. "What do you mean what all I did was go to a party and ha...