[BL] Life As A Teacher In An...

By Pink_Kyut13

Yukie Aisawa is a one-in-a-lifetime prodigy. Blessed with intelligence and looks. He was left by his parent a... More

❙DISCLAIMER❙
MC Profile
MC Family
╎1╎
╎2╎
╎3╎
╎4╎
╎5╎
╎6╎
╎7╎
Character Profile
╎8╎
╎9╎
╎10╎
╎11╎
╎12╎
╎13╎
╎14╎
╎15╎
╎16╎
╎17╎
╎18╎
╎19╎
╎20╎
╎22╎
╎21╎
╎23╎
╎24╎
╎ 26 ❣╎

╎25╎

5.7K 266 41
By Pink_Kyut13

|A/N: *Jumping out of coffin* Helloooo, hellooo, I'm back, what's this? A new chapter? Omagod, it is a new chapter.

Enjooyyyyyy ヾ(๑ゝڡ◕๑)ノ⌒★|

In the evening, within a bustling café resonating with the gentle murmur of conversations and the melodious clinking of cups and saucers, the alluring fragrance of freshly brewed coffee permeated the air, accompanied by the tantalizing aroma of various delicacies. Soft, mellow tunes played discreetly in the background, crafting a tranquil ambiance that provided the ideal backdrop for relaxation and connection.

In the corner of the cafe sat a youth exuding an air of elegance. He wore a white oversized turtleneck sweater that enveloped him in comfort and style. The soft fabric draped over his slender frame, accentuating his graceful presence. The sweater's loose fit added a touch of effortless charm to his attire.

Paired with the sweater, the youth wore light grey pants that hugged his long, thin legs perfectly. The pants were tailored impeccably, elongating his silhouette and adding a touch of sophistication to his ensemble.

The warm rays of the setting sun streamed through the window, casting a golden glow upon the youth's light brown hair. As they sat near the window, their hair seemed to capture the essence of the sun's radiant hues, creating a mesmerizing display of warmth and light.

The enchanting youth was none other than Eira.

Right now, Eira is at a cafe, sipping on his chocolate milkshake while awaiting Cayden's arrival. Resting his chin upon his palm, what felt like mere minutes passed until the distinct sound of approaching footsteps reached Eira, accompanied by a familiar, slightly rough voice.

"Sorry for the wait Mr. E."

Eira lowered his hand and turned to face Cayden. And saw Cayden, wearing his signature style,

Black.

All black.

From head to toe, black.

Cayden donned a sleek black polo shirt that snugly embraced his athletic frame, with casually rolled-up sleeves that revealed his muscular arms. Paired with perfectly fitted black pants, they accentuated his tall, well-proportioned physique.

In his hand, carrying a black suit jacket, a stylish addition to his ensemble. As he stood there, the jacket hung casually from his arm, adding a touch of formality.

His hair was meticulously coaxed to one side, highlighting his distinctive features and directing the eye to his chiseled jawline and entrancing gaze. His entire attire exudes a feeling of coldness and aloofness.

Handsome might have been the thought that flitted across Eira's mind, but he couldn't suppress a small pout at Cayden's persistent choice of black attire. 'Is black the only color he owns?' he wondered silently.

"No, I didn't wait long, Mr. Cayden," he replied, a hint of disappointment in his voice.

Cayden arched an eyebrow, noticing Eira's change in mood. He draped the suit jacket over the back of his chair before taking his seat. "What's wrong?" he inquired.

"Nothing." Answered Eira, slurping his chocolate milkshake.

Cayden nodded, still puzzled by Eira's behavior, but decided to let it be. He skimmed over the menu before signaling the waiter to take his order. Soon, a waiter arrived to jot down Cayden's request: three shots of espresso and some pastries to go. With that, the waiter departed.

"3 shots? Aren't one already very bitter?" Eira questioned, shaking his head in disapproval. "I can't fathom how you can drink those," he remarked as he took a bite of his Sachertorte.

Cayden chuckled at Eira's playful demeanor. "Well, they suit my taste," he replied. He observed with admiration as Eira utilized his spatial magic, creating a spatial passageway from his mask to his mouth, so there was no need for him to take off his mask when he ate.

'Quite admirable, I wonder if he eats like this during lunchtime."

"But aren't you eating a lot of desserts?" Cayden pointed out the array of empty plates stacked next to Eira.

Caught off guard, Eira froze momentarily before resuming his cake consumption. "Everyone has their preferences."

"And so do I," Cayden responded, smiling with closed smile eyes.

Eira grumbled in response. Cayden refrained from chuckling at Eira's adorable childishness, noting that Eira was glaring at him from behind his mask.

After a while, the waiter returned with Cayden's order. "Here's your order, sir," he announced.

Cayden acknowledged the waiter's service with a nod, confirmed the order, and settled the bill. The waiter placed Cayden's order on the table and retrieved Eira's empty plate before departing with a courteous, "Please enjoy your day."

"Thank you, we will," Eira responded kindly, while Cayden simply nodded.

.

.

.

.

.

The warmth of the evening's afterglow gave way to a chilly and enchanting night, where the sky became a canvas adorned with countless twinkling stars. Yet the changes didn't affect the people and the two, Eira and Cayden.

Moving through the bustling market, the sound of vendors shouting and people walking around with their family and friends, groups of people either adventurers or workers walking around the market.

Eira and Cayden ventured around the night market as they saw many different vendors. Stalls were bedecked with glowing crystals, enchanted trinkets, and exotic creatures from different lands, creating an atmosphere that brimmed with more life and vibrancy than it did during the daytime

One particular vendor caught Eira's attention, their exquisite jewelry reminiscent of the elven style. Mesmerized by the craftsmanship, Eira drew closer to the display, his eyes gleaming with intrigue.

The vendor, noticing Eira's interest, offered a warm smile. "Greetings, esteemed customer," they began, enthusiasm in their voice. "Would you care for a jewel? Come, peruse this magnificent collection. Each piece possesses its unique charm. Please, take your time to make a selection."

Eira leaned in closer to inspect the jewelry meticulously arranged on the vendor's stand, his mind wandering amidst the glimmering pieces, contemplating which one should he buy.

Meanwhile, Cayden stood a step behind Eira, silently taking in the night market's ambiance. It was a rare moment of leisure for him, devoid of any pressing duties. He embraced the opportunity to simply stroll, observe, and immerse himself in the bustling marketplace, appreciating the freedom to wander and explore.

His eyes wander around the market, families, and children walking around enjoying their parent company. Cayden eyes flickered with jealousy as he looked.

Pak!

"Why can't you just do it! Do better! HUH? HOW CAN YOU BE AN SO INCOMPETENT?" A high pitched voice screamed.

Pak!

Another slap could be heard as the sound of an item falling was heard next.

A child, a boy, a young boy, looks like a child who is around 6-8 years old sitting on the ground holding his cheek that had a red handprint. A woman dressed in expensive clothing, stood in front of him, heaving her chest up and down, and looked at him in disdain and anger.

"INCOMPETENT! USELESS! WHY DID I HAVE TO GIVE BIRTH TO A SON LIKE--"

"Cayden?"

A warm hand touched his cheek snapping him to reality. Cayden whipped his head towards it and saw Eira's with his hand outstretched to his cheek.

'It's warm.' He thought.

"Are you okay?" Eira spoke in a soft voice.

Cayden opened his mouth slightly, "..Yes..." Raising his hand to grab Eira's wrist, he stared into Eira's eye mask hole and saw Eira's eye reflection was reflecting him, only him.

In those beautiful moonstone eyes that filled with worry.

Only him that is in those eyes.

"I'm fine," Cayden replied, his voice carrying a hint of hesitation. He took a deep breath and continued, "Thank you."

Eira glanced at Cayden, noticing the subtle uncertainty in his demeanor. He thought to himself, 'Ahh.. is he not used to this environment.'

Cayden inquired, "Have you already found what you were looking for?"

Eira turned to face the vendor and responded, "Not yet, I'm torn between two of them." He held up a delicate gold and opal earring in one hand, and in the other, a necklace adorned with a moonstone gem, its shimmering beauty accentuated by a silver-white chain.

Eira showed both items to Cayden and asked, "Which one do you prefer?"

Cayden, caught in the dilemma of choice, stared at the two exquisite pieces. His expression mirrored the indecision of a man tasked with selecting a gift for his beloved, torn between the earring and the necklace.

"I think..." Cayden paused momentarily and then added, "...the necklace."

Eira observed the necklace with approval, nodding in agreement. "Alright, I like it. I'll go settle the payment," he declared, then turned to face the vendor and completed the trade.

Cayden patiently stood by as Eira made the purchase. Once the trade was complete, Eira rejoined Cayden, and they continued their leisurely stroll through the enchanting night market.

As they walked around, buying many things mostly Eira buying food that he found interesting and new while Cayden held the food that Eira would munch on. After walking around the market, they were tired and they took a rest at the fountain and sat together.

Eira reached into his spatial space, taking out a small box. He extended it toward Cayden, saying, "Here, a gift."

Cayden's eyes widened with surprise as he accepted the box. He carefully opened it, revealing a set of cufflinks and a tie clip, both adorned with black obsidian gems.

The unexpected gift left Cayden momentarily stunned. He gazed at Eira, his surprise giving way to a warm appreciation. With a gentle smile, Eira tilted his head, and his chestnut hair swayed in the breeze. He asked, "Do you like it, Cayden?"

Cayden then felt a sudden rush of emotions as his heart beat louder in his chest. Looking into Eira's eyes, he found himself realizing a profound truth:

I'm truly in love with him.

Unveiling a soft, affectionate smile while cradling the box, Cayden spoke with a soft, affectionate tone,

"I love it."

Eira was once more taken aback by Cayden's warm smile that graced his lips. A rush of emotions stirred within him, manifesting as an accelerated heartbeat and a subtle warmth creeping into his cheeks.

"Uh-hu, That's good."

In that suspended moment, time seemed to stand still, their gazes locked in a shared, profound connection.

|A/N: Teheee, さようなら (Sayōnara)

三三三 ʅ(๑ゝڡ◕๑)ʃ~☆ |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 19K 18
All Suna Katsumi ever wanted to be was a background character. But fate has other things in stored for him. Now that the spoiled son of the duke has...
265 8 12
Hello!! My names Ivy and at 14 I got a life threatening illness at the hospital after truck-kun hit me and I only had a couple years left to live. Un...
140K 6.6K 22
A young boy is seen crossing the street when suddenly the infamous truck-sama strikes again! Sike! you thought! truck-sama missed this once but eithe...
279K 12.7K 43
A cold cynic dies after angering the goddess of love only to be reincarnated as a male capture target in a fantasy otome game (dating sim) with the a...