Underworld: Ghost Rider (Sele...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Justice....Punishment." (Y/N) (L/N)....Is a Man Of Focus, Commitment, and Sheer Will. The Rider has r... More

Introduction
Love Interests & Weapons
Prologue
Chapter 1: Train Subway Fight/Ghost Rider Appear
Chapter 2: The Man Or Demon
Chapter 3: The Legend Of Baba Yaga
Chapter 4: The Vigilante
Chapter 5: Raze V.S Ghost Rider
Chapter 6: Save Amelia The Elder Vampire
Chapter 7: The Date Of Selene & (Y/N)
Chapter 8: Amelia Meet (Y/N)
Chapter 9: Darius's Death
Chapter 10: The Meeting With Vampire Councils
Chapter 11: Training Selene
Chapter 12: Selene Love (Y/N)
Chapter 14: The Traitor/Origin Of Ghost Rider
Chapter 15: Kill Kraven The Traitor/Viktor's Awaken
Chapter 16: Massacre At Lycan's Den
Chapter 17: Final Ghost Rider V.S Viktor
Chapter 18: Amelia's Mating
Chapter 19: Markus & William V.S Ghost Rider
Chapter 20: Erica's Love
Chapter 21: Last Brother's Death
Chapter 22: Ending Epilogue
Chapter 23: Post Credit

Chapter 13: Regis's Death

342 11 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

8 Days Later.

At Night.

When Kandril was stood on the rooftop's building and make him just stare down at the whole world of the London city by himself and make him was stand right there and chilling by himself and he was looking at many humans were walking here. Then Kandril was growl little bit and he saw...her....yes, that is her...who she was stood right there and talking with someone in the phone and that is....Death Dealer....Selene.

Kandril: "*GROWLING*" He was growling out and he turn his head to look over there and make him saw (Y/N)....the most fearsome devil who scare many Lycans and vampires...yes that is right Kandril should be scared of him...because he heard the rumor about (Y/N) with his Ghost Rider form took 56 of Lycans down by himself...one man army and yes, that's right he is a one fucking man army.

Kandril: "Soon...we'll have our revenge." He said to himself and make him was walking away and he was jumped off from the rooftop and land into another building from the rooftop and he was begin to running away and make him was begin to run faster as he could and heading out for his own brother. When Kandril was running and keep running fast as he could and make him just made it to the hideout right over there...and he saw there was two dudes who were smoking the weeds by themselves.

???1: "Hey man, the preacher is in the back bro." He said to him and make Kandril nod his head and then he was begin to heading over there right away and make him was walk up there fast as he could and once he was got inside there and he saw Regis who was sat on the chair by himself and reading the book.

Regis: "So, you made it." He said to Kandril.

Kandril: "Yes...I have return to report to you about the death dealer...and Ghost Rider...now the two of them are here...so what now?" He asked his brother.

Regis: "I'll explain to you about the plan what we must do right now...and we are going to take any vampires in this city and we will killed them all and avenge our brother." He said to Kandril and then the two of them were having a words to each others and having a good plan right away...this is how what the two Lycan brother want to do and killing those death dealers and vampires.

Kandril: "So we need an army?" He asked him.

Regis: "Yes...perhaps we can tell Lucian about we need an army." He said to him.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was sat on his bike and driving his bike also Selene who was wearing her helmet for what him give it to her and she with him driving out to somewhere else in this city by themselves because they both were heading out and prepare to kill and terminate those lycans by the two hunters.

(Y/N): "So any words from what Kraven say....that little prick tries dare challenge at me when I beat the shit out of him." He said to her.

Selene: "He says two only left that Regis and Kandril...we will take the twin brother out." She said.

(Y/N): "Huh...good...cause I'm going to burn those sins." He said to her.

Selene: "I can see that." She said to (Y/N) and then he sigh out little bit and he told her about Kraven.

(Y/N): "Selene, I don't trust Kraven...." He said to her.

Selene: "Why? What do you mean you don't trust Kraven at all?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "He is hiding something...but I can sense that he lies to you about something." He said to her and make her was surprise and she asked him.

Selene: "How do you know?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I am the king of hell and lies...and I know the sins have their own lying about what they did with guilty and I will burn them all." He said to her and make her was chuckle little bit and she think Kraven was hide something else and not so sure what about it...but she really need to find out at it. When she was sat there and then she felt relaxation about how (Y/N) really was nice to her and she seen him as her teacher, lover, and also hunter for hunting some vampires and werewolves for what they tries to hurt the mankind.

(Y/N): "Hmmmm....I sense something." He said to himself.

Selene: "Did you found them?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Of course, I am...I know where they both living...and now our time to moving out." He said to her and make him was driving his bike goes faster and more faster and then suddenly (Y/N) goes transformation to become Ghost Rider.

(A/N: Imagine Johnny Blaze as (Y/N) transform into Ghost Rider.)

When (Y/N) was goes crazy and more crazy and suddenly that he was transform into his Ghost Rider form right away and make (Y/N) driving his bike goes fastest and more fastest as hell and he just driving his bike goes crazy and more crazy like hell. Then (Y/N) was riding his bike and change his bike into hellcycle engulfed with flames up and then (Y/N) was holding his chain in his own left hand tightly that he is holding the Chaos Blade tightly and prepare to heading out and going to kill the twin brothers.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Vengeance is coming for you two...*LAUGHING*"

Selene: "*His laugh is crazy and scary....*" She thought herself and make her looking at (Y/N) who was in his Ghost Rider form and he driving his bike goes faster and more faster to begin moving out right away and then (Y/N) driving his bike goes fastest and more fastest as he could. When (Y/N) ride his bike through fast over there and then (Y/N) just keep going and more going right away and make (Y/N) looking at the front and he know where the sins that they were been hiding.

Time Skip Later.

In Vampire's Hideout.

Where the rest of vampires are in the building by themselves and they both were talking to each others and then they both planning to feed these innocent people who was tying up and they tries to get out of this situation and make them both were tries to moving away from here. Then these innocent people have nothing to do this at all and then the four of vampires were begin to  talking with their voices and doing the magic ritual that they want to feast the blood of innocent people.

Then they didn't notice there was twin of Lycans who were stood on the rooftop's building and make the two werewolves looking down at these vampires were talking as shit right away and make the vampires keep talking and then Kandril was let out a growl and he said.

Kandril: "Why don't he get shut up?!" He said.

Regis: "I'll shut him up." He said to him and he grab the flashbang with something power to blind these vampires and burning them alive and then Regis was drop it down to where the vampires are talking and then out of nowhere there was a flashbang drop down on the ground and then goes boom up right away and blinding every vampires. These vampires were blinding by the light and this will causes to killing these two vampires and then here comes the calvary of Lycans arrive here right away and make them both land down on the ground.

Kandril with Regis and the Lycans arrive here and the werewolves went inside here and begin to slaughtering but the innocent people were got ties up and they want to get away but they won't even get out because the werewolves are surround them.

Kandril: "Sorry, no witnesses." He said to them and before he with Regis and other gang tries to killed them and out of nowhere an engine of hellcycle's noise coming here right away and make them both turn their heads to look at the window and out of nowhere the window was crashes through by (Y/N) with his Ghost Rider form arrive right on the time.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was laughing out like crazy and madness and make (Y/N) was stunt his bike down on the ground and then he turn his head to look at the Lycans are shitting themselves that they saw (Y/N) is here.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Right on the time." He said to himself.

Selene: "Now time to kill." She said to him and make her was jumped up and then she aiming her guns and begin to shooting her weapons at the Lycans in the chests and heads too and make the Lycans got many shots and then (Y/N) was stepped out of his bike.

Kandril: "No...not him..." He said.

Regis: "Fuck me...." He said to himself and make him was scared as shitless.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Now then, Lycans. Prepare to feel the taste of hellfire burning." He said to himself and he take his Ivory and Ebony out right away.

When (Y/N) was start to shooting his pistols out and release some hellfire bullets at these werewolves and begin to burning them all by himself.

Those Lycans who charge toward at (Y/N) and they both got shots by (Y/N) with his powerful pistols Ivory with Ebony and begin to shooting at them and some of them were getting burning alive by (Y/N).

Selene who was jumped up from the ground and she was holding her dual guns and begin to shooting her weapons at those Lycans and begin to shooting at these werewolves with her weapons and killing multiple of these Lycans and took them out by herself. She was professional and same to be an assassin for her own death dealer skill and (Y/N) was even better than anyone else.

Those Lycans who charge toward at (Y/N) and they both got shots by (Y/N) with his powerful pistols Ivory with Ebony and begin to shooting at them and some of them were getting burning alive by (Y/N). This amazing right there and she just watching at (Y/N) who was shooting at these Lycans like badass as hell.

When (Y/N) saw one of the Lycans who tries to attacked at him and make (Y/N) backflip and land down on the ground and make him was use his Beowulf gauntlet and boot out and make (Y/N) just goes jumped up and using the Lunar Phase.

His kick hit down the Lycan's head smash through to the ground and his head blow up into pieces by the powerful kick will kill the Lycan.

When (Y/N) was turn his head to look up and he saw there were more of these Lycans out there and make (Y/N) grab the Chaos Blades and it start to glowing up in hellfire and make (Y/N) was letting out a chuckle for himself and he said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Time for burning up!" He said to himself and make him use his Chaos Blades with hellfire power and begin to killing some monsters right away and then (Y/N) swung his the two weapons right away goes circle and creating tornado hellfire begin to burning all of those fuckers by himself.

When (Y/N) swung his Chaos Blades slashing many werewolves apart off and make all of those creatures were torn apart off by the powerful weapons that (Y/N) had and finally he getting rid all of those Lycans and now only left is....Kandril and Regis. Then Kandril was about to kill Selene and this make (Y/N) get mad and he swung his Chaos Blades and stabbed at Kandril in the back behind and make Kandril roar out in pain and then (Y/N) pulled Kandril to him and he said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "COME HERE!!!!!!!" He shout out and make him was grab the neck from the werewolf and he was beating the shit out of Kandril and then (Y/N) use his Chaos Blade slash the arm of Kandril off and make the werewolf was roar out in pain and then he was fall down on the ground and tries to stop the bleeding...and the hellfire was burning the creature's arm off. Then only left is Regis and make (Y/N) was running toward to Regis and Selene was use her weapon to slash the werewolf off and make (Y/N) grab the neck of werewolf.

Then (Y/N) was throw the Lycan up and he use his Chaos Blades was throw it toward to the Lycan and stabbed the creature's body and then (Y/N) use his Chaos Blades slash the werewolf apart off and rip the torso of werewolf apart off. When the creature was fall down on the ground and make (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the werewolf was still breathing and he looks like fuck up and then (Y/N) decide to end it.

He was take his Ebony out and make him was walking toward to the werewolf who was breathing out and make (Y/N) aiming his gun at the beast's face and begin to shooting at him in brutal on the head with 9 Bullets.

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

When (Y/N) was blow Regis's head off and make the body of werewolf was finally stop moving and then he with Selene heard the running footsteps far away from here and make the two of them turn their heads to look that...last brother Kandril who was run away from here.

Selene: "Run away, coward....soon we'll hunt you down." She said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Vengeance will come for you, Kandril." He said to him.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 873 39
(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My Name is (Y/N) (L/N) Parker and I am....Red Death/Carnage....I don't know what ha...
2K 78 12
**Story Sample, you can find this story on DREAME*** Hades, God of the Underworld was stripped of his love Persephone, when Selene, the Moon Goddess...
220K 12.2K 48
After getting betrayed in love, the happy bubbly soul Diya turned cold and lost trust. She started working at her father's office and tries to forget...
3K 54 26
Andy is a Government Assassin in the year 2018. She's lived through 2012 and now she works for the FBI. Her whole life she's kept to herself after ba...