FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴
68|➴The Past➴

25|➴Hurting➴

3.2K 261 34
By deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"Good morning Bhaiya" Divya wished when Abhimaan came down for breakfast and sat beside her.

It's a sunday, except Yuvaan and Maheen everyone was going to be home today. But there was gloominess on everyone's faces. No one is happy entirely.

It's been two days since Abhimaan and Rehana had fought. Since Divya and Raunak talked with each other.
Since Hiya has last seen Vihaan, on her birthday oops on her wedding day. Since Ayaan has decided to marry Ishani.

Rehana was serving him breakfast when their eyes met for the umteenpth time, from the last two days.

"Not more than two pieces of bread," Abhimaan said, not glancing at her face.

Nodding she left from his side to Divya's after serving him.
"Why are you serving Rooh baby? Sit here and have breakfast with us" Divya held her wrist and made Rehana sit beside her.

"I think she likes to behave like maids''. Abhimaan said without thinking twice and Rehana's eyes filled with tears.

She left the spoon she was holding and gulped down the water in one go.

"Bhaiya" Divya hissed angrily. And then looked back at Rehana who was looking down at her plates.

"What is this Abhi??" Maheen asked Abhimaan, getting pissed off, of his cold shoulder behaviour.

"Please do not take him wrong baby. Let's eat" Divya said, holding her hand. But Rehana removed Divya's hold and got up from her seat. Looking at Maheen and Yuvaan with a hurt face she left the breakfast table. Leaving the other's confused.

"Abhimaan what type of behaviour is this? Do not forget she is … "

Yuvaan was cut off by Abhimaan as he threw his spoon angrily on the plate.
"She is my mother's best friend's daughter. And i know that dad"

"Abhi aab zyada ho raha hai"
(Now it's getting too much Abhi) Samaira said sensing something bad had happened between the duo.

Abhimaan angrily pushed the plate and got up too, to leave the table.

"Abhimaam sit back right now" Came Yuvaan's demanding tone, stopping Abhimaan on his track and He turned to look at his father.

"She didn't leave me with appetite Dad, pardon" Saying, Abhimaan left to the terrace.

"Calm down Bade papa. I will talk with bhai" Ayaan said and smiled at Yuvaan. Who sighed and nodded his head, then looked at his wife who was also as angry as him by their son's behaviour.

"I'll never talk with Bhaiya. He made Rooh cry today unnecessarily and the poor soul left without having a single piece of her food" Divya said angrily and munched on her toast.

"It's okay. Don't go between them. Must have happened something. Hmm." Hiya said sensing something definitely had happened between the duo.

~♥~

"Bhai"

"Leave me alone for sometime Ayaan" Abhimaan said without glancing back at Ayaan.

He was sitting on the edge of the pool wall, feet dipped under the water and he was looking at the big kathgolap trees, which was shadowing the pool half portion by its branches and density.

"What happened bhai? You know na that you hurted her? "

"She is hurting me every day, every single minute"

"Is something serious? "

"No. She is immature"

Ayaan sat beside Abhimaan after rolling his pants up to his knee and dipped his feet in the water.

"Should I talk to her? "

"And you think she will answer you?? She got afraid of people. And her peanut size tiny brain thinks a lot these days. She didn't even think twice before speaking. " Abhimaan said remembering the night when they fought.

Ayaan sighed and rubbed his forehead, thinking of a way.
"Do not worry about us and tell me did you talk with Ishani? After that day?" Abhimaan asked, turning his head towards his brother.

"No. I was so busy these two days. Didn't get time to talk with her. But I will talk with her today."

"Isn't today Sunday? "

"But she has her smart class today in the late afternoon. "

"That's great. You should talk with her."

"And you too bhai" Ayaan placed his palm on Abhimaan's shoulder. Who smiled sadly and looked back at the tree branch.

He nodded his head, not wanting to drag the matter more, with his brother, that too when he didn't even know what equation, what relationship he shared with Rehana.

Ayaan does know that Abhimaan and Rehanna have something for each other. But he didn't know, they're already married.

"Kal choti diwali hai"
(Tomorrow is Choti Diwali)
Ayaan said, getting up and rolling down his pants again.

"Yaa. Oh Ayaan I forgot to ask. Do you want to come to the office tomorrow to distribute the sweets, new clothes and the bonuses of the employees? "

"Of course why not Bhai" Ayaan smiled and left Abhimaan there to think alone.

~♥~

"Parso Diwali hai Raunak"
(The day after tomorrow is Diwali Raunak)
Divya whined over the phone and wiped her cheeks.

"And I know that Divi. But Mimmi insisted that I should stay here for some more days because of the diwali vacation. "

"I hate you. Do not come here again" Divya said angrily while tears were flowing from her eyes and he chuckled , Imagining her red nose and cheeks because of the continuous crying.

"Divi. I'm sorry. I really am. But… "

"It's okay. I understand. It's just that I'm missing you way too much"

"And I'm miss you too"
Raunak closed his eyes and a lone tears rolled down from his eyes through his cheeks.

The internal debate between His heart and mind fighting too much after knowing everything from his mamu and mami. He started feeling for this girl. But the revenge in his mind didn't let him love her entirely.

"Okay bye then. Will talk to you later, Raunak. Badi maa is calling me"

"Bye Divya"

Divya cut the call and headed down stairs where her badi maa was calling.

~♥~

Hiya was looking at herself in the mirror. She touched her hair partition and smiled remembering how she was looking with the Vermilion that day.

But the smile faded soon when she realised Vihaan did it in the heat of the moment.

"Girl like you do not deserve to live in our society"

"Mark my words no one will love you ever"

"A shameless creature of earth"

Those words from those days started haunting her. She covered her ears with her palms and cried out loudly.

"No… . Please stop. Please stopp"

"Hiya" Samaira was coming to talk with her when she heard her loud scream from the hallway and rushed inside her room and found she was crying sitting on the floor.

"Hiya what happened? " Samaira sat down on her level and hugged Hiya.

"Chachi"

"Yes beta. Why are you crying? "

"Chachi"

"Haan bacha sun rahi hu main batao kya hua hai? "
(Yes bacha I'm listening. Tell me what happened?)

"Chachi…  no one will love me chachi. No one will accept me  chachi. He ruined me Chachi" Hiya said, raising her face from Samaira's embrace and her lips wobbled.

"Shhhh… who said? Hunnn those people? They're shit, baby. Please don't cry" Samaira caressed her head and kissed on her hairs hugging Samaira tightly.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
Hey...
Subho Bijaya ❤🌸 to you all
Hope this chapter make you happy.
Next on Sunday.
Back to the previous schedule, update will be on every two alternative days.

Stay Tuned
Thank You
Love you all ❤
Maira 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 203 22
Rudransh X Aradhana "I am divorced" she announced. And thought that there would be some change in his expression, but nothing changed, He stared at...
44.4K 2.9K 36
"Does it ever drive you crazy Just how fast the night changes?.." "Yes...I agree i loved you crazily...maybe i still do...far more than crazily actua...
3.3K 182 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...
36.4K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...