Dracoria: A New World (Book 1)

By NovaFornax

Dracoria: A New World (Book 1) Story Description: The story revolves around a woman from earth named Ashley S... More

Story Details
Chapter 1: Graduation
Chapter 2: Distant Emergence
Chapter 3: Visions
Chapter 4: Tragedy
Chapter 5: A Uncle's Message
Chapter 6: Preparations
Chapter 7: Entering the Portal
Chapter 8: A New World
Chapter 9: A New Town
Chapter 10: A Taste of America
Chapter 11: The Meeting with the King
Chapter 12: Choosing a Master
Chapter 13: The Eye
Chapter 14: First Tasks
Chapter 15: Imprisonment
Chapter 16: Echoes of Genesis
Chapter 17: Kidnapped
Chapter 18: Verax's Vengeance
Chapter 19: A Second Chance
Chapter 20: Peaceful Day and a Mystery
Chapter 21: A New Home
Characters of the Story: [From Chapter 1 to 21]
Chapter 22: Exploring
Chapter 23: Unknown Facility
Chapter 24: The Change of Laws
Chapter 25: Draconic Tyranny
Chapter 26: American Bloodshed
Chapter 27: Plans for a New Kingdom
Chapter 28: Silah's Encounter
Chapter 30: Project Genesis
Chapter 31: Days of Training
Chapter 32: Freeing Sidney Village
Chapter 33: Drexath's Treason
Chapter 34: Love and Binding
Chapter 35: Facilities
Chapter 36: Mysteries of the Precursors
Chapter 37: Destiny
Chapter 38: Krex's and Sarah Marriage
Chapter 39: Sarah's training
Chapter 40: The Forest Guardian
Chapter 41: Amilda's Master
Characters of the story: [Chapter 20 to 41]
Chapter 42: Xantarian Attack
Chapter 43: Dragon Rider Training
Chapter 44: Arc Magic Bound
Chapter 45: Locking
Chapter 46: Protonic Rise
Chapter 47: Starfall
Chapter 48: Remnants

Chapter 29: Foundation of a New Kingdom

7 1 0
By NovaFornax

Southern Islets / Night / Arriving

We all arrived and is night as we see nothing but a stargaze in the night sky and the Strait of the Gods that stretch from the skies above us. Is beautiful... We are closing in and we see the people from Virandas and Mirnevir laid down resting around them with their torches and campfire. He really did accomplish his task.

King Verax: People of Virandas!!

Mara: The king!!

Mirnevir: My King!! You arrived!!

King Verax: (Landing and he landed, and everyone proceed to kneel before him) You all may rise my people.

Varath: Gods! Our friend being now our king!?

Krex: Gotta admit, so far he is doing quite well!!

King Verax: (Counting each villager and theres one hundred eleven and no one is missing) Mirnevir! Im glad you accomplished your task!

Mirnevir: Thank you my king! We only dealt with a Shadow Drake but I took him down.

Mara: Yeah he save us all there!

King Verax: Good job! Im promoting you as my King's Guard Mirnevir...

Mirnevir: Are you serious!?

Ashley: More like thank you my King, how about that?

Mirnevir: Oh yes sorry! Thank you!!

King Verax: Well earned Mirnevir! (Ashley dismounted) Now that everyone is here where should we colonize first? Which Islet we must start?

Long silence and one of the people asked.

Female Villager: How about that one that has those two mountains?

Mara: That islet is quite far away, ill say we colonize first that one that is close to the main land

Male villager: But why colonizing the islet first and not here in this area my King?

King Verax: Because the water around the Islet will act as a barrier from other attacks like Crimson Dominion or any other malevolent clans. The Islets offer lots of resources, me and my ward we explore one and has lots of food sources and fruits!

Mara: But how to get there from one side to the other? If people decide to venture out of the Islet?

King Verax: Ill assign dragons to be transport of humans coming back and forth until we built such things once we are growing.

Varath: I can apply for that job my king!

King Verax: You are up for that task??

Varath: I do! I don't mind working in getting humans back and forth!

Krex: Do you need me for this too? I don't mind transporting humans either.

Varath: I don't mind having you in my team of transporting our people!

King Verax: Well! I guess we have everything set up! So we settle for now on that Islet, should we name our new capital now and if you guys have any idea what name we must place on our capital Islet?

Long silence and many are thinking.

Another villager: Sunset Islet? Right?

Female villager: Virandas City?

Sarah: Hey I like that one!!

Ashley: I do like that one! Anyone else has any names?

Another male villager: How about Breeze City since theres lots of wind hitting us right now?

Varath: Breeze City doesn't sound bad either!

King Verax: We have Breeze City and Virandas City so let's make a vote, raise your hands for Virandas City, (Many are raising its hand) Oh my gods there's so many! My ward can you count them all?

Ashley: I can! (Counting and it took one minute) I have 79 for Virandas City!

King Verax: For Breeze City? (Some raised their hands) Yeah Virandas won.

Ashley: So we have a name for our new capital city!! Virandas City!! (Everyone cheered celebrating) Now we need to settle there and tomorrow we need to get back to work!

King Verax: We will! Is time to build a new home! Lets transport our people friends!

Once I was in our Islet capital me and Ashley were seeing Krex and Varath coming back and forth bringing five humans at a time to the Islet, we want to start building here in this one first.

Ashley: (Beside Verax as he was sitting) Look at them all preparing their camps.....

King Verax: Im so glad we could save these poor humans and get them safe.

Ashley: I still remember that black storm dragon that was quite hateful on humans and tried to play with my emotions and look now.... What kind of change happened to you Verax??

King Verax: (Draconic smiles and still looking at the people) I don't know.... I was lost... But you are the most beautiful female human ive ever seen...

Ashley: Aaaww that is the most adorable thing you said to me!

King Verax: (Looks at her) Because im honest about that... I still regret how I treated you darling. I Kind of want to spent the night in our home after this what do you say?

Ashley: I'm in! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah: (Rush towards Mara and they both embrace together) Im so happy to see you again!!

Mara: Sarah my girl!! You need to tell me what you and Krex are doing these days! I heard you two are in love!?

Sarah: (Laughing) We are!!

Mara: Im so jealous at you!! How does it feels having a dragon that can shapeshift to human as your boyfriend!?

Sarah: Well Krex is more dragon than human, Mara and I can say I feel more safe in my life than ever!

Mara: I wish I could love someone like that! Im jealous of you!

Sarah: Why not go for Varath? Hes single and has the same ability as Krex!

Mara: Varath is like him!?

Sarah: Yes! You never talk to him?

Mara: Rarely.... I never knew he had shapeshift ability!

Sarah: (Seeing Varath bringing humans to the Islet) Varath!!

Mara: Wait! Don't you call---

Varath: (Walking in four as he is still in his dragon form) Yes my lady what is it?

Sarah: Mara here is jealous of me because me and Krex we are in love and she wishes-

Mara: (Embarrassed) NO DON'T YOU DARE!!

Sarah: Girl come on! I know you want this!

Varath: Im confused.... You are saying she is jealous because you and Krex are in love? (Mara left embarrassed)

Sarah: Something like that! She wants to know how that feels to have a dragon shapeshifter as her boyfriend!

Varath: (Smirk) Well!! (Looks at Mara)

Mara: Oh gods!! Sarah why you embarrassed me like that in front of him!! I barely know him!

Varath: (Draconic low purr) Well..... if you are interested.... We can start getting to know each other tonight!

Mara: You are joking! Right??

Varath: You think I'm joking? Im not joking at all! You are single and so am I, so how about once I finish here getting our people here safe, you and I we spent the night talking to each other and get to know us more hmm....

Mara: Are you being for real!?

Sarah: Mara my girl yes!! He's being serious!!

Varath: Mara.... I have ten more humans to bring here... Stay here ill be back and we talk more.....Privately. (He took off)

Sarah: Damn! He went straightforward with you girl!!

Mara: I thought he would just laugh at me!!

Sarah: Varath is a honorable dragon Mara! He respects women!

Mara: What should I do??

Sarah: Just wait here until he finishes! You do not want to reject this opportunity!

Mara: Well im hoping nothing goes wrong!

Sarah: Mara nothing will go wrong! Im sure everything will work great!

Krex: (Walking in four to them) My lady!! I'm done for now!

Sarah: Nice! Are you free now??

Krex: I am! So how we should spend the night? Should I change my look??

Sarah: No! stay in your dragon beast! Just like that!

Krex: (Growling at her) As you wish!

Mara: What are you two going to do!?

Sarah: We are just going to sleep somewhere around here! But ill be sleeping with him while he stays on his form! Mara I swear you and Varath will do great!!

Krex: Wait! Mara and him will be dating now!?

Sarah: Yes!!

Ashley: (In the distance) I HEARD DATING!!! (She runs towards them) Whos dating Sarah!?!

Sarah: She is!!

Ashley: Mara, I don't know you much but who you will be dating!?

Mara: Varath....

Ashley: My boy!!! He will be awesome for you!! He is such a sweet heart!!

Sarah: Exactly!! That's what im saying to her!! She and him will do just fine!

Krex: Well for our side what you want me to do with you?

Sarah: Play with me!!

Ashley: PFFT!!!! WHAT!?

Sarah: Nothing you heard nothing!!

Ashley: Girl...are you okay!?

Sarah: Im just bored... Krex is my predator now!

Krex: Okay she is actually bored.... I'm willing to play like that but I wont let you go if I win!

Sarah: Bet!!

Ashley: Hold on what kind of game is this!?

Sarah: Basically, him holding me on his claws until I have no more strength and get tired of trying to escape and he proceed to sleep with me.

Ashley: Okay! I got scared I thought you are mentioning a more intimate gam-

Krex: (Disgusted look) Wooaah!!! Not like that!! We might have tender and some romantic moments but we are not going to do any of that!

Sarah: That'll be interesting not gonna lie!

Krex: (Looks at her) Woman.....are you alright? I believe you went drunk or something....

Sarah: Bah im just teasing you!

Varath: (Lowered down as he carries the last five humans) And we are home! I hope you all love the ride!

Male villager: We did dragon! Whats your name??

Varath: Im Varath! And that red dragon there is my friend Krex! Pleasure to meet you all!

Female Villager: You are probably the nicest dragon I have ever met! Im so glad you are on our side Varath!

Varath: Aaw thank you! I'm always on Humanity side! I'm here to protect them all!

Female Villager: We feel safer with you all on our side! Thank you so much!

Varath: Of course my lady! I hope this place will be a great home for all of us! Ill see you all tomorrow. (He bit goodbyes for now and walked in four towards Sarah Ashley and Mara.) Im done for now, we got all the humans here!

Ashley: Well done! Now for the most beautiful part!

Varath: (Looks at Mara) Well! Wanna start now??

Mara: (Nervous) Well i....

Sarah: That's a Yes!!

Mara: No is not that I just don't know how to start! I never been on a relationship!

Varath: Neither am I! (Shapeshifted back to his human form and went to her) Come on! Theres nothing to be nervous about (Proceed to hold her hands)

Mara: Oh my! You look a gentleman! Elegant you are!!

Sarah: I Told you!!

Varath: I must! Come lets get to know each other! Ill start my introduction

Mara: Alright! guide me! (He took her with him and walked away from the rest of us)

Krex: (Draconic chuckled) Now she will fall in love with him im so sure!

Sarah: She will!

Ashley: Well! You guys are lucky! I don't have any relationship with anyone yet!

Sarah: Well..... What about Verax?

Ashley: Verax is not a shapeshifter! He doesn't have that ability, he is a full dragon! And plus all ive been for him is a companion and I'm happy im his companion and now his Ward!

Sarah: Ashley, I have a feeling you two might well being in love! Look how close you two are getting! Just think about it!

Ashley: (Silence and thinking about that) I don't know.... We are not....

Sarah: Ashley.... In time you two might be in love, im so sure.

Ashley: Sarah the thing is we are not related! You and Krex might because he can turn himself into a human, im my case I cannot romance Verax because he is a full dragon!

Sarah: You never know Ashley.... These dragons seems more like people than you realize.

Krex: I agree with her... some of our kind tend to behave more.... Humanlike than you think, for me I behave more beast like.

Ashley: And I understand that.... Although since you are what? A fire dragon, you might be ferocious when you attack.

Sarah: Oh girl.... You don't want to know how he becomes when he defends me while im in danger!

Krex: Ashley im sure even you two are different race, theres going to be one point where you two will start expressing feelings for each other just look how close you two are. Im just giving this advice. (Looks at Sarah) Should we go to that side of the beach?

Sarah: Yes! Lets sleep there! Ill see you tomorrow Ashley. (She left with Krex still in his dragon form)

Ashley: (Arms crossed and looks at Verax as he was sleeping in the distance) Hmmm.... Maybe they are right....

She was getting frustrated as to how me and her we will romance, ill be honest with everything that is about to happen soon she will now start seeing why Sarah and Krex where right about this. She walked to me and little did she know I heard everything that has been said while she thinks im sleeping. Little did she knows they were right about everything.

Ashley: (Proceed to sit next to him and lean back to his arm still thinking)

King Verax: (While still sleeping) Still confused how's that going to work?

Ashley: Jeez!! You scared me! Are you still awake??

King Verax: I am... I heard everything Ashley about what they say.

Ashley: Oh really?

King Verax: I did.... Everything between me and you.

Ashley: (Sighed) I don't know why Sarah and Krex thinks of that idea to begin with.... You and I we are two different races... Im a human, I still have no feelings for anyone in this world!

King Verax: (Still sleeping) You won't think of that anymore.

Ashley: What do you mean?

King Verax: (Still sleeping) Ashley..... Because i may have feelings for you as friendship.

Ashley: (Eyes wide surprised) You are not kidding!? Your serious Verax!?

King Verax: (Still sleeping) I am serious Ashley..... Maybe you and I are different races but that doesn't mean we can't care for one to another. We been close for like a week now and we fit perfectly, we trust like true partners.

Ashley: No way you actually are saying this but you don't love me romantically right??

King Verax: [Hides it] Ashley, of course this is not about romance! What im saying we can love as friends!

Ashley: Well yeah i mean we are! its hard to think this is.......

King Verax: (Looks at her as he raise his head) To think this is the true reality..... Like I said I only expressed my feeling for you that I do love you as a friend.

Ashley: Verax! You were the only person who has been close to me all this time!

King Verax: So what do you say?..... You trust me right? I trust you completely!

Ashley: Your trust and honesty is literally my first impression since you change! Im so glad you are my closest ally!

King Verax: Then come here my darling.... Sleep with me.

Ashley: (Excited and went to sleep with him)

This time she went to sleep in between my arms and use my left one as her pillow and ive wrap her with my other one on her and I laid my head on top of her body but still touching the sand on my bottom jaws. She feels more warm now.

[One hour later somewhere in the Islets / Varath and Mara dating / Night]

Varath: I was such a warrior back then... in my 80 years it was one of the most brutal battles ive ever face in my life...

Mara: How many people did you killed?

Varath: Many... a great many of them... Tell me more about you?

Mara: Well... What can I say about me? I love to read and hunt... Usually when i was younger, my grandfather teach me how to use bows and arrows.

Varath: (Draconic sounds) Hmm.... how many animals did you hunt? 

Mara: 30 of them... I love hunting... but i have such bad aim..

Varath: I can see, well... I could be your mentor if you are interested in me. I can teach you some magic abilities that invokes in range attacks...

Mara: Varath, Ill be honest... so far you are the most precious dragon i ever seen and the most gentleman dragon so far... Gods, Ashley and Sarah were so right about you.

Varath: (Dragon sounds satisfied) I always respect my females...  why shouldn't I? 

Mara: I really starting to fall in love with you, I really want to be with you.

Varath: We are just starting my girl... Ill say we spent you an I and do these intimate moments between you and I. 

Mara: (Nodding) 

Varath: But so far, you are very lovely to me... i think our relation will work. Now how you feel about this?

Mara: I feel great! I'm blessed to have the privilege to date with someone like you.

Varath: (Draconic sounds) Indeed.... not many of the Dragon kind have shapeshift abilities...

Mara: Speaking of dragons... what species are you? because i barely seen dragons as beautiful like you..

Varath: I'm a Aleryan Species... There's a great many of us somewhere in this world. We come in different colors but primarily Purple. We have Red, yellow and orange.

Mara: Gods... I imagine how red would look like or any of those colors..

Varath: Basically, take my purple colors and replace it with red. 

Mara: That would be beautiful to see more of your species around!

Varath: Theres a very small amount of Aleryan Species in Firewall for some reason. There's more Ryxerian, Dyrasian, Dyrelian and Lyrasian. Those are the most commonly known species to live there... 

Mara: I love the fact all dragon species has a Y in its names!

Varath: I know, is weird. Some say it has to do with The Creators that place us these names...

Mara: The Creators?? 

Varath: A Precursor Civilization. I only know very little about them, but ill explain them to you more later. 

Mara: I would love too. (Getting cold)

Varath: (Concerned) Are you alright?

Mara: Im freezing is nothing... I just don't know where to sleep and ill freeze myself with this cold night

Varath: Well, you can rest with me here. Ill keep you warm..

Mara: Wait... like... with you?

Varath: (Leans on a giant rock with his back) (Opens his arms to her) Come here... 

Mara: (Smiles) No way you will wrap me like this...

Varath: Why I wouldn't I...? I told you from the beginning since i carry you here I want to love you and Its working...

Mara proceeds to head to Varath and he went and grabs her and wraps her with his arms like hugging her and she can feel how warm he is. Varath proceed to wrap her with his wings and hold her head to touch his chest.

Mara: (Getting hugged by him) Gods... this is the best night ever...

Varath: Sleep well my Mara.... Our night is just the beginning of our relation. 

Mara: (Looks up at his face) Varath... you are now my dragon... period... 

Varath: (Draconic chuckled) You want to say that now?

Mara: I am... im serious! I want you now forever!

Varath: Well.... we will see!

His relationship with Mara is the beginning, he and her rested there for the rest of the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 180 82
-The Dragon Variation: Volume One- In The Light Is Where He Loves Her. Draco and Ophelia (Olli) collide in all too similar ways without realising. Sh...
6.6K 1.6K 29
After partly avenging her mother's death, Evette Star, the illegitimate daughter of an elven king, sets off on a warpath to find the adversary of her...
33 0 6
For hundreds of years, the gates of Tarragon have been sealed from the outside. Prophecy speaks of the day the last Key Keeper will return and wake t...
309 109 26
In the beginning, our universe was dark and cold, with no life. Until the creator of the outerverse, Nova, breathed life into existence, bringing bal...