π•Žπ•™π•  𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕'𝕧𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕠...

BTSARMY7159 Γ‘ltal

Han Jisung, a gullible but not so dumb, innocent looking boy finds himself at a new high school after leavin... TΓΆbb

WWT 1
WWT 2
WWT 3⚠️
WWT 4
WWT 5
WWT 6
WWT 7
WWT 8
WWT 9
WWT 10
WWT 11
WWT 12
WWT 13
WWT 14-
WWT 15
WWT 16
WWH 17
WWT 19
WWT 20
WWT 21
WWT 22
WWT 23
WWT 24

WWH 18

178 8 5
BTSARMY7159 Γ‘ltal

SORRY FOR TAKING SUCH A LONG BREAK, my mom found my Wattpad and I got in big trouble ALSO BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR 500 READS!!

The next day felt surreal, Minho always called him 'Princess" and he definitly treated him like one.

--------

"Good morning Princess.."

Minho planted a soft, butterfly kiss on Jisung's plump lips. Jisung rubbed his eyes, opening them to see the best sight he could ever wan't to see when he woke up,

Minho.

Hovered over him, looking deep yet softly into his boba eyes. "Let's get some breakfast, shall we?" Minho suggested as he began to play with Jisung's hair, twirling it around in his fingers. "Sure, hyung." He smiled softly up at Minho.

Fuck, why does he have to be so cute at times..

"You have no idea how much I wan't to kiss you right now..." Minho mumbled, but loud enough for Jisung to hear. Minho's eyes traveled across Jisung's face, absorbing every little detail of it.

Jisung felt shivers going down his spine everytime Minho looked at him that way.

--------

"Wow, these pancakes are really good Minho! You sure know how to cook!" Jisung exclaimed inbetween bites of the pillow like pancakes Minho had cooked up for the two this morning. A sincere grin grew on Minho's face, "Thanks princess, it means a lot comming from you." Minho stated before scarfing down the last of his pancakes.

Jisung felt his face grow hot at Minho's words, but quickly shook it off, or well atleast tried to...

"Jisung are you okay? You're a little..." Minho began, fake confusion on his handsome face.

He continued, "a little red." Sarcasm edged his tone at the word 'little' "Y-yeah, I'm fine." Jisung always stuttered when he was nervous, he ate his last bite of pancakes.

"So, what are we gonna do today?" Jisung asked Minho, curiousity in his tone.

"Well, I've got a pretty good idea Princess..."

Jisung immedietly slapped his hands over his face which was now heating up even more than earlier. Those were the exact words Minho had said to him in his dream that he somehow still remembered.

"Well uh, I was gonna say we could go to that one cafe you told me about bu-"

Jisung's head shot up, "Yes! I promise you'll love it there!" Minho found the excitement in Jisung so cute, a little too cute.

"Alright then, think of this as our first date." Minho winked at Jisung before he continued again. "I washed your clothes from yesterday, I'll go get them and you can change in my room." Minho stated as he began to walk away, a few seconds later he walked back holding fresh, warm and ironed clothes for Jisung to wear. "Thank you hyung..." Jisung grabbed the clothes and ran upstairs akwardly from the pain in legs which made Minho let out a low giggle.

Minho sat on his phone, sitting on the first step of his staircase.

"Uhm, Hyung.... Can I have some help...?"

Jisung called down from upstairs, "Of course, I'm comming."

Minho ran up the stairs and took a few steps down the hall before he reached his bedroom door. Slowly, he opened the door, revealing a shirtless Jisung inside. Minho stood there for a moment, admiring how tiny his waist and remembering how nice it feels to hold it in his hands, without his shirt on you could see very clearly each and every hickey Minho had bit himself the past night...

"Hyung..?'

Jisung called out his name softly, catching his full attention. "Yes Princess?" Minho replied, taking a step closer. Jisung, quite obviously flustered, stared at the floor. "S-since you h-, well, since I think you have amazing fashion sense, I was wondering if you could help me tuck in the shirt so it kinda looks better if you get what I mean."

"Yeah, of course I'll help." Minho took the bottom of Jisung's shirt and began to tuck it lightly into Jisung's light blue jeans that fit around his legs perfectly, showing off his hips that Minho wanted so badly to touch.

Minho had finished tucking in the shirt, and stepped back to admire his work. "It looks perfect on you Sungie.." Minho rested his hands on the lower of Jisung's hips. Jisung felt like his heart was going to quite litterlly burst out of his chest at any second. First, Minho called him 'Sungie' that name made his heart flutter more than it probably should have. Second, the feel of Minho's hands on him, it made him want more.

Jisung accidentally let out a needy whine as Minho smacked his butt as a joke... but it wasn't a joke anymore.

Minho took a slight step forward, taking Jisung's chin in his finger tips, tilting his head up so their faces were barely touching.

"What do you say we ditch the cafe for now, Princess?"

Jisung nodded, but he should've known what was going to come next. "Words, Jisung. Or I'll make you speak more than words" Minho brought their faces closer so that their lips were now brushing. The effect it had on Jisung probably shouldn't have felt that good, it sent this sensation all throughout his body that made him want Minho,

bad.

"I like that idea, hyung."

Minho smirked widely, "Good, because I don't plan on going anywhere for a while."

Minho brought their lips together, they moved in rythm, the noises of their lips smacking echoed across the room.

Jisung was already a mess of himself before Minho pushed him against the bed and began to chase hungrily after Jisung's plump, swollen lips.

"Mhm~"

Jisung moaned into the kiss, the vibration of his lips against Minho's turning them both on. Minho took advantage of Jisung's state and slipped his tounge in, making their kisses even more sloppy then before.

"Ahmmhm~"

With each time their lips conected, Jisung's moans became more and more lustful. Jisung grasped onto Minho's hair, tugging on it slightly.

"Shall we take this a step further Princess?" Minho suggested shamelessly. In which Jisung used his words to simply say,

"Yes please..."

Minho chuckled, "Please? Your really that desprate?" Jisung began to panic, "N-no I di- I didn't mean to s-say th- Ah~" Jisung was unable to finish his sentance when Minho began sucking on the skin below his ear, that spot drove him crazy.

"Minho sweetie, I'm home!"

Minho's mom called from downstairs, letting Minho know she had come home from wherever she had been the past day or two.

But Jisung still wasn't of the trance Minho had put him in, his eyes restless, still letting out little whines.

Minho sighed, "My mom is gonna want to know your he-" Minho turned around to face Jisung, "Jisung?" He waved his hand infront of Jisung's face. "Huh? Oh, I-I'm sorry, I should leave now..." Jisung snapped out of his trance. "No no no, you don't need to go at all, I was just saying my mom is home." Minho added gently. "Yeah and does she have her so called 'co-worker' with her." Jisung rolled his eyes as he refranced back to the time when Minho's mom had brought home a guy and got in bed with him while Jisung was still there.

Minho smirked, remebering what they did that night at Hyunjin's house...

-----------

Jisung gasped a bit as he felt a pair of soft lips sink into the back of his neck, not hard enough to leave a hickey. Minho planted his lips into the back of Jisung's neck only lightly, he knew it was going to make Jisung want more.

"W-what w-as that-t..?.!" Jisung tried to say, but his words ended up coming out all jumbled up.

"Do you like it when I do that," Minho whispered into Han's ear, smirking.

"Mhm.." Jisung kept his mouth shut, knowing if he were to open it he would stutter crazy.

Minho crawled his hands onto Jisung's waist, touching him only lightly, giving Jisung chills down his spine, he felt Minho pull his waist closer to him.

Their bodies were glued together and weren't coming apart any time soon.

----------

Getting back to reality, Minho replied, "I don't know, how about we go check?" Minho put his arm around Jisung's waist, not giving him a choice. "Ok." Jisung followed him down the stairs reluctantly until they froze in their steps as they heard a groan of an older man.

"MOM WHO THE FUCK?!?!?"

Jisung hugged closer to Minho and hid his head in the crook of Minho's neck, trying to block out the noise.

"Ee-yeah... how about I bring you home now..."

Minho paused,

"Princess..."

"R-right, let's go," Jisung said, but then stopped in his track right before he walked out the door. "WAIT! LET'S GO TO THE CAFE!!!" Jisung exclaimed excitedly.

Minho left a soft, wet kiss on Jisung's forhead before excorting him out the door.

"Okay Sungie, let's go.."

OlvasΓ‘s folytatΓ‘sa

You'll Also Like

3.6K 311 12
"π™Έπš'𝚜 πš’πš–πš™πš˜πšœπšœπš’πš‹πš•πšŽ." πšœπšŠπš’πš πš™πš›πš’πšπšŽ. "π™Έπš'𝚜 πš›πš’πšœπš”πš’!" πšœπšŠπš’πš πšŽπš‘πš™πšŽπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšŒπšŽ. "π™Έπš'𝚜 πš™πš˜πš’πš—πšπš•πšŽπšœπšœ." πšœπšŠπš’πš πš›πšŽ...
54.3K 3K 71
I know that I'm a side character in his story.. He's friends with everyone and a literal sunshine He's a social butterfly & everyone likes him He'...
52.5K 1.6K 25
⚠️I'm not assuming their sexualities, it's just a story with the same names pls respect that. I only use their names for my ideas and bring people lo...
63.1K 3.8K 23
Minho managed to get a job after months of searching. He's a teacher at a new founded school, and quickly became a popular topic amongst students. He...