𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫...

By brewnete

ǝɹıdɯɐʌ uɯɐppoɓ ɐ ǝʞıl 'ʎɹp ǝɯ ,uıpǝǝlᙠ ɹǝʞɔnɟǝɯɐɟ 'ɹǝʞɔnspoolᙠ ɥo 'ǝɯ oʇuı ɥʇǝǝʇ ɹnoʎ ʞuns noʎ s∀ sʇɹɐd ɹoɟ... More

Prologue
Monster High: New Guy at School
Monster High: Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love? 1/5
Monster High: Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love? 2/5
Monster High: Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love? 3/5
Monster High: Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love? 4/5
Monster High: Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love? 5/5
Monster High: Escape from Skull Shores 2/4
Monster High: Escape from Skull Shores 3/4
Monster High: Escape from Skull Shores 4/4
Monster High: Ghouls Rule! 1/3
Monster High: Ghouls Rule! 2/3
Monster High: Ghouls Rule! 3/3

Monster High: Escape From Skull Shores 1/4

652 31 1
By brewnete

The bell of Monster High rang. In the halls, someone was galloping on a horse through the wave of students. The students gasp in surprise at how fast they were running.

It turned out to be Headmistress Bloodgood (ig all the teachers stay the same 🦭). She continued running around, students avoiding to get trampled over. Nightmare loudly neighed before the Headmistress got off her. The students hear the microphone feedback.

"Attention students of Monster High." She announced in the PA system. "When the bell tolls three, it will be time for... spring break!" As soon as those two words hit everyone's ears, they threw their school work into the air and quickly leave the building. (Imagine being the janitor)

Just outside the school was a whole ass carnival. Everyone was having fun with the games, rides, and more. Y/n was hanging out with Claws, Ghoulius, and Franklin at the caricature. Ghoulius moaned. "Ghoulius is right. Isn't this carnival, like, the perfect way to kick off spring break?" Franklin asked.

Y/n agreed. "Totes! Everyone fanging out and having fun." Claws pointed at Headmistress Bloodgood. "Even Headmistress Bloodgood is getting into it." They see her telling Cupid a fortune with her head, to which he wasn't so happy it was about homework.

They saw Franklin's caricature and Claws was amused. "Hilarious! That's awesome!" Y/n chuckled at the exaggerated head of Franklin. Franklin snickered at it, sparking at the bolts. "I'm so charged up for our big trip! Have you packed yet?" He asked them.

Y/n nodded. "Nine suitcases filled to brim with shoes!" She held up nine fingers, making the boys laugh. Ghoulius moaned at Claws, questioningly. "No, Lagoon hasn't told Gillia yet." "He wanted it to be a surprise." Y/n said.

"Is Spectrum coming?" Franklin asked, just as soon as the ghost came flying by, scaring a goblin putting a painting on the wall of the tent. "Sorry, everyone, I can't make it. My family's taking me to see some of their old haunts. Should make some great ghost stories for my blog!" His whispery voice soon fluttered off somewhere else.

Y/n's ear softly pricked when she saw the athletic werewolf that was Clawdy. "Hey, won this for ya." She brought out a shrunken head that winked at her. Y/n smiled at the thoughtful gesture. "This looks so weird..." Clawdy's smile faltered. "Oh.." "I love it!" Y/n poked at the head. The wolf sighed in relief.

"I'm gonna go win more!" She growled at the full moon, which Y/n was surprised Claws wasn't doing earlier. Y/n held the head closely and Claws rolled his eyes, slapping his forehead at his sister's embarrassing act. "Let's go find Lagoon and Gillia." Franklin suggested and lead his friends along the carnival.

Y/n waved them a small goodbye in return of going off with Clawdy playing some games. The two made themselves go around the lot of carnival booths with plushies hanging around the roofs. Y/n held a baseball of a carnie game and tossed it towards bottles stacked together, collapsing the tower and she was given two small monster seahorses.

She happily held the tiny things like royalty before she saw Clawdy practically make her way through most games to show off. The werewolf smugly held the plushies to gloat about her strength in front of Y/n. They continue their way past Cleo and Medusa, who Cleo wasn't so happy that Y/n's pile of toys were bigger than his.

"We need more." He growled at Medusa.

Y/n happily went over to Claws to hand him one of the small seahorses. He was a bit surprised, but took it with a smile. "Thanks." She smiled up at him. "One reminded me of you." The vampire went saw Franklin start scolding the minotaur. "Manny Taur!" He grabbed her nose ring. "You can't call someone a freak just because they're different!"

Y/n was amused by the dramatics happening in front of her. "Now, go apologize!" Franklin firmly said. Manny began defending herself, but the Frankenstein was not having it tonight. "Go!" "Okay! Okay!" When she walked off, Franklin softly chuckled with Y/n.

Cleo was happily holding a bundle of plushies Medusa won for him, but was shocked by the mountain of toys in Y/n's vehicle that was displayed when he opened his eyes. "Clawdy, that's too sweet!" Y/n said, flustered by her act. Cleo was ticked off, throwing his pile of toys to the ground and not letting his ghoul say a word just out of spite.

The gang was hanging out near the entrance of the school, talking to Operetto. "So, y'all are heading to the Great Barrier Reef?" He asked them. "It's going to be so clawsome!" Y/n cheered, unable to stop her undead heart race.

"You bet! The boat's picking us up at the catacombs docks tomorrow morning." Lagoon informed. "Woo-wee! That sounds like a hoot! Sorry I can't join ya. I'm headin' to the music festival in swallers holler!" Operetto explained.

Clawdy patted Y/n's head. "I'd love to go with you guys, too, but Medusa and I are heading to an X-Scream Sports Camp. Seven days of shreddin', dunkin', splashin' and crashin'!" She did her handshake with the snake-haired ghoul. Gillia sadly sighed. Medusa tried to cheer her up.

"Yo, Gillia, Great Barrier Reef? You must be pumped." Medusa said with a smile. Gillia didn't seem so happy. "Yeah. Woo hoo.." She sarcastically said.

Lagoon patted her. "Gillia's afraid of meeting my folks." He said to the ghouls. Y/n softly pondered aloud. "Fresh water-salt water, no?" The sea monster nodded. "I told her no one cares anymore (cough13wishescough)." Lagoon tried to convince her, but Gillia shook her head. "Easy for you to say. You're from the sea. They're gonna hate me." She pouts.

"It's not true. It'll be fun." Lagoon softly smiled.

🕸️🦇❤️

Soon enough, everyone made their way down through catacombs. The majority of the luggage, being Cleo's, was being carried by his bodyguards. Two green ghosts spooked one of them causing a domino effect and they stumbled on the stairs. One dropped two coffin shaped luggage into the eternal darkness at the bottom.

Lagoon stared at what happened. "Oh no.. I'm sorry, mate." Cleo waved it off, seeming careless. "No biggie. I borrowed that stuff from my big brother, Nefero." He had a cocky grin and continued on his way. Lagoon sighed and rolled his eyes at his antics.

Finally, the group found a cruise ship awaiting for their arrival in awe. They changed into more appropriate attire for the warm sun breezing onto their bodies.

(What Y/n is wearing. If you don't like it, you can imagine something else)

Y/n sprayed sunscreen onto her skin after she set up her parasol next on her chair. "Ahh.. This is absolute Heaven, huh, guys?" She sighed in relaxation, putting one of her finger foods into her mouth.

"Totally!" Claws agreed.

"Best spring break ever!" Abel commented. Y/n clinked her drink with Cleo. "Even though I'm used to the royal treatment, this is truly something special." Cleo sipped from his cup. Y/n stretched her legs onto the sunlight, feeling the satisfying warmth of the sun reflecting off her protected skin.

Suddenly, in front of the ship emerged a gigantic tentacle, completely ruining the relaxed monsters' moment. It roared above them and threw down one of the tentacles into the boat.

...

...

Y/n squeezed the water from her hair and coughed slightly. Claws softly patted her back so she could get the water out of her lungs. Now, everyone was keeping themselves dry on a broken part of the ship. Franklin electrocuted up a lantern for a bit of light. Cleo took a shoe and dumped out a little fish flipping back into the sea.

It was immediately chomped by a sharp lurking not even two feet from Gillia, who shrieked in fear. "Uhh.. what was that you were saying about the sea? "Perfectly safe"?" She sarcastically spoke to Lagoon. He said nothing but pet the visible fin of the shark and gave his ghoul a small side eye.

End of part one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 22 19
monster high boyfriend scenarios/imagines! me love monster high boys :)
2.8K 59 40
There's a rule against witchcraft at Monster High for a reason, and Beatrix the witch is determined to figure out why. But when a string of murders o...
5.7K 125 9
I don't own Monster High or Ghost Rider, or Venom. They all belong to their respective creators. I only own the OC. Join Conner Blaze as he enrolls i...
16.6K 510 25
Allison had died, her death had shook everyone. But the person it shook the most was Alice. She couldn't deal without her best friend, so she did the...