Dracoria: A New World (Book 1)

By NovaFornax

Dracoria: A New World (Book 1) Story Description: The story revolves around a woman from earth named Ashley S... More

Story Details
Chapter 1: Graduation
Chapter 2: Distant Emergence
Chapter 3: Visions
Chapter 4: Tragedy
Chapter 5: A Uncle's Message
Chapter 6: Preparations
Chapter 7: Entering the Portal
Chapter 8: A New World
Chapter 9: A New Town
Chapter 10: A Taste of America
Chapter 11: The Meeting with the King
Chapter 12: Choosing a Master
Chapter 13: The Eye
Chapter 14: First Tasks
Chapter 15: Imprisonment
Chapter 16: Echoes of Genesis
Chapter 17: Kidnapped
Chapter 18: Verax's Vengeance
Chapter 19: A Second Chance
Chapter 20: Peaceful Day and a Mystery
Chapter 21: A New Home
Characters of the Story: [From Chapter 1 to 21]
Chapter 22: Exploring
Chapter 24: The Change of Laws
Chapter 25: Draconic Tyranny
Chapter 26: American Bloodshed
Chapter 27: Plans for a New Kingdom
Chapter 28: Silah's Encounter
Chapter 29: Foundation of a New Kingdom
Chapter 30: Project Genesis
Chapter 31: Days of Training
Chapter 32: Freeing Sidney Village
Chapter 33: Drexath's Treason
Chapter 34: Love and Binding
Chapter 35: Facilities
Chapter 36: Mysteries of the Precursors
Chapter 37: Destiny
Chapter 38: Krex's and Sarah Marriage
Chapter 39: Sarah's training
Chapter 40: The Forest Guardian
Chapter 41: Amilda's Master
Characters of the story: [Chapter 20 to 41]
Chapter 42: Xantarian Attack
Chapter 43: Dragon Rider Training
Chapter 44: Arc Magic Bound
Chapter 45: Locking
Chapter 46: Protonic Rise
Chapter 47: Starfall
Chapter 48: Remnants
Chapter 49: Draconic Language
Chapter 50: Alliance
Chapter 51: Exodus of Dawn City
Chapter 52: Crimson Dominion Attack
Chapter 53: Firewall Ambush
Chapter 54: Dragon of Light
Chapter 55: King's Retreat
Chapter 56: Sarah and Krex Journey
Chapter 57: The Truth
Chapter 58: The Queen and the King
Characters of the Story: [Final]
Author's Notes
Southern Islets Map
Chapter Extra: The Isolated

Chapter 23: Unknown Facility

4 1 0
By NovaFornax

Unclaimed Region / Southern Islets / Midday / Strange structure

We continued walking on the massive square chamber that has some floating rings with lights tracing it that looks advanced, and some voice was heard again.

[Male Voice] WELCOME HUMAN...... IF YOU SO KIND AND ENTER THIS CHAMBER PLEASE....

Ashley: Wait! Who are you?? Me and my dragon master here, we are just exploring!

[Male Voice] IM WHAT IM REFERRED AS THE OVERSEER AND IVE BEEN WATCHING YOU SINCE YOU ARRIVED HERE FROM EARTH.

Verax: Does he know you!?

Ashley: I don't know!!

Verax: (Draconic growl and protecting Ashley by grabbing her and pulls her with him) Whoever is you!! Show yourself!!!

[Male Voice] OH, IM NOT A THREAT TO YOU ALL BUT I ACTUALLY NEED TO SPEAK WITH YOU ASHLEY!

Ashley: About what!?

[Male Voice] HERE, COME ENTER TO THIS CHAMBER AND WE TALK (He opened another large triangular door)

Ashley: Well.... Let see what he wants.

Verax: Ill be close to you Ashley, I don't trust him.

Ashley: Its alright let see what he wants.

We entered the next chamber and what we are seeing is a large column not one but two, wait.. four columns nothing but with the same artifacts I was researching in the ruins stack up one to another.

Ashley: Are those the artifacts you are collec-

Verax: YES!! THERES SO MANY OF THEM!!

[Male Voice] WELCOME TO OUR FACILITY, NOW THE REASON I SUMMON BOTH OF YOU IN HERE IS BECAUSE I NEED SOMETHING THAT IS MISSING AND YOUR DRAGON HERE MIGHT HAVE IT......

Ashley: What Verax here has then?

[Male Voice] ONE OF THE QUANTUM REACTORS IS MISSING FROM THESE PILLARS AND HE HAS ONE ON HIS OLD CAVE

Verax: (Growled aloud) I have nothing that belongs to you!! If you are talking about the artifact ive found its all mine!!!! Not Yours!!!!

[Male Voice] (Sighed) AAGGHHH........ DRAGONS PLAYING WITH THINGS THEY SHOULD NOT PLAY WITH. IS LIKE A FATHER TELLING A KID WHAT TO DO AND NOT DO.

Verax: YOU DAR---!!!

Ashley: Wait hold on!! You say.... A Quantum Reactor???

[Male Voice] (Pleased) YES.... YOU SEE THESE CYLINDERS THAT YOU SEE STACK UP TOGETHER IN THESE COLUMNS ARE ALL REACTORS AND ONE IS MISSING..... I NEED THAT REACTOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Verax: NO!! THAT IS MY ARTIF---!!!!

[Male Voice] KYREXIAN!!! THAT ARTIFACT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU!! DO YOU TWO WANT TO SEE WHAT IS THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THESE QUANTUM REACTORS ARE??

Ashley: I do want to see it! Tell us then!

Then a projection shows like is not magic in the middle of the room and it shows.....Our world??

[Male Voice] THIS WORLD.... PLANET DRACORIA HAS A DEFENSE SYSTEM WE HAVE BUILT ON AND IT'S A SYSTEM OF PROTONIC CANNONS IN SEVERAL PART OF THIS WORLD

Ashley: Protonic cannons!?! This shit is not magic this is Technology!!! Are you guys aliens!?!

[Male Voice] ILL REVEAL MORE SECRETS ABOUT US AS LONG YOU TWO BRING MY REACTOR BACK HERE.... BECAUSE ONE REACTOR IS MISSING AND THESE CANNONS THAT IS MEANT TO PROTECT THIS WORLD FROM OUTSIDE FORCES IS COMPLETELY OFFLINE.... WE HAD A SABOTAGER THAT TOOK AWAY ONE OF THESE REACTORS LONG AGO AND PLACE IT SOME WHERE IN DRACORIA AND YOUR DRAGON FOUND IT.

Verax: I don't want to....

Ashley: Master... I believe you have an alien component and these guys are probably the creators of all these ruins and the portal ive arrived!

[Male Voice] WE ARE.... THAT PORTAL YOU TRAVELLED IS CALLED A STAR GATE BUILT BY US

Ashley: A Star Gate!?! Are you for real!?! How advanced you guys are!?!

[Male Voice] WAY MORE ADVANCE THAN YOU BOTH THINK BUT ANYWAYS I NEED YOU TWO GO NOW AND BRING THIS REACTOR OR DRACORIA WILL REMAIN FOREVER AT RISK AND IF YOU DO THIS ILL REVEAL MYSELF LATER ON AND TELL YOU WHO WE ARE... NOW GO (He disconnects)

The projection shuts off and I look at Ashley.

Verax: Im not sure about this....

Ashley: We need to do this Verax, this might reveal who are the creators of all of these structures but to me one thing is clear... These guys are clearly aliens but he sounded way too human.

Verax: I refuse to think humans are going to be this advanced!!

Ashley: Well these things looks so futuristic by the looks of it! Come lets head out and grab that artifact.

I just growled and force to accept the deal in exchange for the artifact I was studying, ill look for it tomorrow morning. We exit the pit with no problem as climbing up was easy and she actually hold on to my neck without looking down. Now we need to get ready to bring my artifact down there again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 322 27
A lost soul trapped by his past hungers to prove that even the most innocent can be corrupted. So he makes a bargain with deadly consequences. In ord...
14.5K 321 19
Ashley is just a guy, a person of normal constitution that lives an ordinary life. There is nothing particular to him, except for that part where he...
2.6M 168K 63
No one ever said what would happen when dragons and aliens meet. And no one told me that I would be in the middle of it. Tasha was studying hard to g...
1.3K 207 29
[Revised as of 10/01/2020] Ana Perez comes from wealth and power. But her father, a business tycoon in the land of Marak, hates dragons. That makes t...