Dracoria: A New World (Book 1)

By NovaFornax

Dracoria: A New World (Book 1) Story Description: The story revolves around a woman from earth named Ashley S... More

Story Details
Chapter 1: Graduation
Chapter 2: Distant Emergence
Chapter 3: Visions
Chapter 4: Tragedy
Chapter 5: A Uncle's Message
Chapter 6: Preparations
Chapter 7: Entering the Portal
Chapter 8: A New World
Chapter 9: A New Town
Chapter 10: A Taste of America
Chapter 11: The Meeting with the King
Chapter 12: Choosing a Master
Chapter 13: The Eye
Chapter 14: First Tasks
Chapter 15: Imprisonment
Chapter 16: Echoes of Genesis
Chapter 17: Kidnapped
Chapter 18: Verax's Vengeance
Chapter 19: A Second Chance
Chapter 20: Peaceful Day and a Mystery
Characters of the Story: [From Chapter 1 to 21]
Chapter 22: Exploring
Chapter 23: Unknown Facility
Chapter 24: The Change of Laws
Chapter 25: Draconic Tyranny
Chapter 26: American Bloodshed
Chapter 27: Plans for a New Kingdom
Chapter 28: Silah's Encounter
Chapter 29: Foundation of a New Kingdom
Chapter 30: Project Genesis
Chapter 31: Days of Training
Chapter 32: Freeing Sidney Village
Chapter 33: Drexath's Treason
Chapter 34: Love and Binding
Chapter 35: Facilities
Chapter 36: Mysteries of the Precursors
Chapter 37: Destiny
Chapter 38: Krex's and Sarah Marriage
Chapter 39: Sarah's training
Chapter 40: The Forest Guardian
Chapter 41: Amilda's Master
Characters of the story: [Chapter 20 to 41]
Chapter 42: Xantarian Attack
Chapter 43: Dragon Rider Training
Chapter 44: Arc Magic Bound
Chapter 45: Locking
Chapter 46: Protonic Rise
Chapter 47: Starfall
Chapter 48: Remnants
Chapter 49: Draconic Language
Chapter 50: Alliance
Chapter 51: Exodus of Dawn City
Chapter 52: Crimson Dominion Attack
Chapter 53: Firewall Ambush
Chapter 54: Dragon of Light
Chapter 55: King's Retreat
Chapter 56: Sarah and Krex Journey
Chapter 57: The Truth
Chapter 58: The Queen and the King
Characters of the Story: [Final]
Author's Notes
Southern Islets Map
Chapter Extra: The Isolated

Chapter 21: A New Home

8 1 0
By NovaFornax

Unclaimed Regions / Southern Islets / Evening

We are still flying towards the region I want to explore and is a bunch of islands and islets close to each other for like one mile to ten miles. This place no one goes or is interested in claiming it and its very unexplored.

Verax: There is one place where we can start looking, is some big islets but one has a cavern I never investigated.

Ashley: Well, I'm here to explore with you!

We are continuing flying, several hours later I seeing the ocean and the islets that are quite big and has their own beaches and some mountains.

Verax: Look the view from here my dear!

Ashley: Its beautiful! Which one you want to explore first?

Verax: That one! The bigger one!

I went to the bigger islet and from here I can see a large submit on the surface like a big hole and little did I know that day it was going to be our happy home. The cavern has its on beach as the water of the ocean runs from a natural tunnel inside, once I landed in the large submit hole. I see several two caves entrances behind this small beach, one goes to one side and the other goes to the other side but also theres a chamber on the cave wall very large and I decided to explore that chamber. Ashley dismounted and she was exploring around, the place is empty theres nobody here, we are might the only ones to discover this place. I went and climb up the cave wall and entered the large chamber and it was way bigger than my other home back in the kingdom.

Ashley: This water has a bright blue color on it! I can see the sea floor! Verax!! How's that chamber there!?

Verax: We are settling here my darling!! This place seems to be empty!

Ashley: So all of these Islets are now ours??

Verax: My territories now!

Ashley: Oh okay! Well im glad you now allow me in to your territory! (Laughing!!)

Verax: Ashley! (Draconic laugh) Yes you are but you too are my territory!

Ashley: Wait huh??

Verax: You belong now to me girl... You are now my territory.

Ashley: Me being your territory that's something..... I never expect coming from a dragon like you. 

Verax: We always have been this territorial, is natural... (Still inspecting his chamber) Im in love with this place now.

Ashley: I wonder what those two caves' tunnels leads to.

Verax: We can explore them tomorrow if you want.... Im getting hungry do you want to eat?

Ashley: Yes! We need to hunt something!

Verax: Ill look for fish! Ill be back and stay here!

I went down from my new chamber and I flew as I exit the big hole in the cavern ceiling and flying to the ocean and since we are good swimmers, ive dive bomb towards the water and splashed down deep in the salt waters and looking for bigger fish, I can hold my breath for so long unlike humans or other races. I saw one decent size fish and I proceed to charge towards it and grab it, I saw another one and I went towards it and grab it too, I procced to swim towards our home since its beach connects with the ocean by a cave tunnel underneath the islet we settle. Im now entering the tunnel and I see stalagmites and stalactites and all kinds of rock formations in the walls and ceilings, I keep swimming until I see our beach in our cavern and I see her making a pit fire in the sand.

Ashley: (Seeing Verax) You already brought food that fast??

Verax: I did! I also wanted to explore this tunnel that connects this cavern. It really does connect the ocean!

Ashley: So you say this is the perfect home?!

Verax: Not my home Ashley, ill say now OUR Home! I know you might not like living on caves since your kind use to live on homes unlike us we most live on caves and other holes.

Ashley: Verax... I don't care if I get to live on a cave! I yet haven't got a house in Dracoria since I arrived! This is literally a dream for me despite yeah I agree I wish theres electricity in this world too..

Verax: Electric what!?

Ashley: On my world we use electricity as a Power Source for our homes master! My kind on Earth is WAY More advanced than you can imagine!

Verax: Well if that's a thing then... but I was thinking if you are happy if we live in here?

Ashley: Yes Verax! Im one hundred percent happy living in here look we have our own beach inside of this cavern and ventilation from the winds that goes on behind from that tunnel you came in, is great and we can look up and see the skies from the big hole above us! And look over there! We have trees inside in here and grass behind us! This has to be the most beautiful place ever!

Verax: Yeah it is beautiful but I want to explore more around here tomorrow! So now that we got our home settle I brought food here. I know you want to make these cooked since your kind does not eat raw meat or raw fish in this case.

Ashley: Nope and especially raw fish, which could be poisonous to us on Earth.

Verax: (Concerned) Wait really!?

Ashley: Yes! I placed a firepit here where we can cook it but I need to eat cooked stuff.

Verax: Well I have two of these fishes.

She placed one wood spike around the firepit, and I proceed to stick the fishes on the spikes and ive spit fire on the firepit and they are cooking now. One hour passed and the food was ready, we ate it and I didn't like much the taste but Ashley was starving and she ate the thing quite fast.

Ashley: (Finishing eating) How was that food??

Verax: I didn't like it much to be fair, ill preferred raw meat on my stance.

Ashley: Well ill be preferring cooked meat.

Verax: Its alright, once we have dinner ill use my fire so you can cook your food next time...

Ashley: That's fine by me! (Looks up and see stars as it is now getting late) Now that is getting late ill look for a place where I can sleep in here.

She was walking looking for a place she can sleep but I really did not want her to sleep all by herself and I decided to offer her something I never think about.

Verax: Ashley, no....

Ashley: No about what?

Verax: (Went to her) You are not sleeping by yourself anymore.

Ashley: Wait you don't want me to sleep on the cave walls anymore?

Verax: No.... you are coming with me for now on, my chamber is where you will be sleeping now. I don't want you to stay down here by yourself.

Ashley: Oh my Verax! Are... are you for real you are willing to sleep with me?

Verax: Yes. The time for you sleeping on the cave walls or pits is over.

Ashley: (Looking at his chambers) Is really high in there are you sure-

Verax: You are coming with me up there now. (He grabs her and went to his chamber while she was laughing in disbelief and started climbing while still holding her in his hand claw until it reaches his chambers) Now this is your room, we will sleep together here...

Ashley: Me sleeping with you? how much safer I could be! I can't even complain more!

Verax: (Laid down and opens his arms to her) Come here...

Ashley: You want me to sleep in your arms?? 

Verax: You will freeze in these regions unless you stay close with me and warm you. Come...

Ashley: (Proceed to rest in his arms) Thank you Verax.... for everything...

Verax: (Puts nostrils close to her face) I already told you that I will always take care of you. Rest well...

In that same day, Firewall made a discovery in the mines as they have pulled up something... a black artifact weird looking and they have brought it to King Draco while no one has touched it, he is on his own room in the Citadel talking with Krellex.

King Draco: They found this thing in the caves???

Krellex: They did! they found like a small entrance to a cave and this thing was there!

King Draco: I never seen an artifact like this ever in my life!

Krellex: (Looking at the artifact) Do you think this belong to someone?

King Draco: I don't know but it feels like...... Im sensing it like i should touch it.

Krellex: Well as long it is safe!

King Draco: (Hearing dark voices in his mind) "Power.....You want power we will give you what you want!!"

Krellex: King??

King Draco: Its nothing, im going to touch it, i have a feeling this will give me power!

Krellex: If that what it is then yes touch it!!

King Draco: (Proceed to touch the artifact laying on the table)

Immediately his eyes turned completely glowing red and more voices he hears on his mind.

"now as part of the bargain we will give you what you want! tell us dragon, what do you seek?"

King Draco: I seek more power, i want to be the most powerful ruler in all Dracoria.

"If you wish so then we required something from you in order to give you what your want"

King Draco: What is it then?

"Your soul.... as payment of the deal... you want power we want your soul"

King Draco: My soul??

"Yes! our gifts doesn't come easy! we expect something from our disciples and associates when they come to us and ask us to give them new powers! so what do you say? you want to rule Dracoria and we only want is your soul in order to complete the deal!"

Then another male voice entered Draco's mind warning him against it.

"Draco!!! turn back from that artifact now!!! don't listen to them!!! That artifact is evil!!!"

"Don't listen to him Draco! we are more than just being evil! we are peacemaker of this universe!"

"Draco!!! don't listen to them!! They are our ancient enemies!!! you accept that deal and they will deceive you!!!"

"Come on King! our deals stands! we will give you what you seek in Exhange for your soul! nothing else and you can live with your life as the greatest ruler of all Dracoria!"

King Draco: (Conflicted but decided) Then I accept the deal..

"Draco!!! Noooo!!!!!"

The artifact emits a dark power and it touchees Draco and he is now becoming partially corrupted and once he opens his eyes is all completely red glowing like he is now a demon.

(Disappointed male voice) "What have you done!!.... you put Dracoria at risk!!!"

"Deals completed my associate!! in time your power will grow more and more! do whatever you want with your powers!!"

King Draco: Then I shall rule all of this world and we will be the dominant species of Dracoria!!

"You will be hunted down Draco!! I've warned you and you didn't listen to me!! Im disappointed with you"

King Draco: (finished touching the artifact and looks at Krellex)

Krellex: My lord!! what was all of that!?

King Draco: Deals is done! We will change chatter 12 now!

Krellex: We will change it!?

King Draco: Yes! all humanity in our kingdom will be considered inferior to us and all dragons will be view as first class citizens! they can own slaves as many as they want!! and im going to remove chatter 14, we have no interest in protecting humanity they have done their part in helping our kingdom!

Krellex: (Celebrating) FINALLY!! Now we will show the world who we are!!

King Draco: We are! the laws will be effective as of today!

And that's the day Firewall changed forever and the beginning of its downfall and the emergence of the new threat bound to come. I had no idea my kingdom was going to turn into this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 1.6K 29
After partly avenging her mother's death, Evette Star, the illegitimate daughter of an elven king, sets off on a warpath to find the adversary of her...
7.3K 322 27
A lost soul trapped by his past hungers to prove that even the most innocent can be corrupted. So he makes a bargain with deadly consequences. In ord...
39 6 12
the Draco was always just stories witch parents told their children to make them behave. a Cautionary tale of monsters who could turn from men into d...
1.9K 142 25
Ashley Myron is just your average 15 year old girl. She loves music and dancing. She has lots of friends. Her family is a happy one and her older bro...