The Rescuers MC-Bk 1

By Teresa35810

The Rescuer's MC Team #1 returns from a week long mission where they rescued a woman and her kids from an abu... More

The Rescuer's MC Book 1-Disclaimer & Author's Notes
Chapter 1 - A Brother's Betrayal
Chapter 2 - Running from the Hunters
Chapter 3 - Hope's tale
Chapter 4-Wolf sees Hope in a different light
Chapter 5-Discovering feelings
Chapter 6-Devon is safe
Chapter 7- Decision to return to Kentucky
Chapter 8- Devon meet's Haley, his savior!
Chapter 9-Hope becomes a woman!
Chapter 10-Good news for Devon
Chapter 11-Rescuing Katie
Chapter 12- Drew proposes
Chapter 13-Hope moves to the MC compound
Chapter 15-Something out of place
Chapter 16-A disturbing rescue
Chapter 17-Rescuing some women & children from a cult
Chapter 18-Lillian shares her history
Chapter 19-Lillian's father comes to the MC compound
Chapter 20-Rescue planning-Devlin's Disciples
Chapter 21-Foxy fucks up!
Chapter 22-Cult women & children are rescued.
Chapter 23-Learning some of the stories
Chapter 24-Rescuing the men
Chapter 25-Melinda nails some coffins shut.

Chapter 14-Hope's first rescue victims

2K 81 2
By Teresa35810

After dinner, Hope and Wolf went to the bar and shared a drink with Prez and his VP, Spokes. Hope had been a bit embarrassed when they first sat down and Wolf pulled her onto his lap but then she noticed that all of the other ole' ladies were sitting on their men, she quit wiggling and just enjoyed it. Besides, she felt much safer there, especially with everyone's curious eyes on her.

The men were talking mostly about what had been going on while Wolf had been gone, mostly regular job stuff at the garage, the construction work they had been working on and stuff that needed to be done around the compound. The summer was going to be over soon and fall would be here and they needed to get several jobs finished.

The long day started to catch up to Hope and soon she was dozing on Wolf's shoulder. "Guys, I think the long day is catching up with my woman. If you don't mind, I think I'm going to take her up to bed and I'll see you in the morning, unless there's something more you want to talk to me about?"

"No, you go ahead. There's no real rush on any of this but come see me tomorrow. Have Hope see Wizard tomorrow about a computer and getting her username and passwords set up. Man, if she works out, she's going to be a big help to me." Prez said.

"Will do. See you in the morning!" Wolf said, standing up with a sleeping Hope in his arms and walked out of the bar. He carried her up to their room and let himself in. He carried her over to their bed and laid her down on top of the comforter until he could get her out of her clothes and into something to sleep in, preferably one of his t-shirts. He loved sleeping with her skin on skin but Hope has a tendency to move around in her sleep and she kicks off the blankets. He didn't want her to get cold and get sick.

Wolf pulled off her shoes and then her pants and pulled her up to remove her shirt and bra. When she was sitting up, she became half awake and when she smiled up at him and held her arms up to him, Wolf just groaned and quickly shed his own clothes before crawling on top of her.

"Hi!" She whispered in his ear as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. "I missed you."

"I'm sorry it took so long but I've been gone for a long time and Prez wanted to know all about what went down with you and Katie." Wolf said and wanted to say more but Hope was running her fingertips lightly up and down the back of his arms and moving seductively under him, turning him on even more than he had been from just seeing her mostly naked.

He kissed his way down her neck, to her collar bone, making her moan and arch her back as she pushed her hips against him, urging him on. When he reached down to cup her mound, he found her panties wet and smiled. "Oh ho. Looks like someone is horny besides just me." He teased.

"That's from sitting on your lap and feeling the vibrations from you talking through my body. Lord, if I had stayed and gotten drunk, your brothers might have gotten a show and I would have embarrassed us both." Hope admitted.

"I never would have let it get that far but thanks for the warning. Don't let you get drunk except in private." Wolf teased her as he pushed her panties down and off.

Hope opened her legs as wide as she could and urged him to enter her. "Don't tease me, Drew. I need you, my love."

"I love you, Hope." Wolf sighed as he pushed inside of her, all at once but slow enough so that he didn't hurt her.

"Don't hold back, baby. I need you." Hope said, feeling so wanton as she wrapped her legs around him and used her heels to push on his back as she lifted her hips, urging him to go faster.

Wolf slid his hand under her hips and held her hips up as he pounded into her with full strokes. He was afraid he was going to hurt her but she urged him to go faster and when he stood up on his knees, he saw himself pumping into her like a piston into an engine being revved, it was a major turn on. He grabbed the tops of her thighs and pulled her to him with every stroke as he watched her head go back and forth on the pillow and she gripped the sheet as if she was trying to get closer to him.

Unable to go any faster, Drew stopped, flipped her over until she was on all fours and slammed himself back inside of her. Hope screamed out in pleasure, "OH yes! Yes! Yes! Oh baby!" she screamed then began chanting his name. 'Drew. Oh yes, Drew! Harder, baby, faster! I'm almost there."

Drew reached around her and almost as soon as he touched her clit, Hope began to cum. He could feel her muscles clenching around him as he pushed into her over and over again. "Oh, baby, I'm gonna cum, Drew. Oh, Drew!" Hope cried out as she pushed against him one more time and then froze as she began to climax with a force that made her dizzy and she moaned loudly. "OOOOOHHHH! Drew!" She cried out just before she lost consciousness.

Drew didn't realize at first that she had passed out as he drove into her twice more and he reached his own climax, then he realized that her muscles had relaxed completely. Then he saw that she was no longer clutching the sheets and he began to worry. She wasn't panting the way she normally did after sex and her face was buried in the pillow.

Worried that she wasn't getting enough air, he quickly pulled out and turned her to the side and then on to her back. He listened to her heart, which was faster than normal but not alarmingly so. Then he put his face to hers and was so relieved when he could hear her breathing. He kissed her softly then called her name, "Hope? Baby wake up for a minute, please?" He brushed her hair out of her face and cupped her cheek in his hand lovingly.

Hope moaned and then her eyes fluttered and Drew let out the small breath he had been holding. When she smiled at him, a sense of relief flooded through him and he quickly pulled her into his arms. "Damn, you scared the shit out of me." He whispered into her ear.

"Why? What happened?" Hope said groggily.

"You passed out while we were having sex. I thought I had smothered you, pushing your face into the pillow." Drew said, feeling so guilty that he might have hurt her.

"No, baby. You just made me cum so hard that I passed out, I guess. The last thing I remember was feeling like I was so high up in the clouds and the light got so bright and I've never felt so wonderful in all of my life. I felt so free and so good and then everything went dark but I still felt so safe. It was wonderful. I love you, Drew, with all of my heart." Hope told him as she snuggled in close to him, holding him tight as she fell back to sleep.

Drew's heart felt so full and the smile on his face almost hurt, it was so big. He pulled her as close as he could and fell asleep, a very happy man.

The next morning, Drew woke up and realized he was in bed alone. He looked around the room, wondering where Hope was when he heard the toilet flush and the water in the shower come on. He smiled as he pushed the covers off and got out of bed.

Hope had left the bathroom door partly open and Drew pushed it open as he saw her about to step into the shower stall. "Good morning. Damn, there's a sexy naked woman in my bathroom. Mind if I join you?" Drew grinned at her.

"Not at all." Hope grinned back.

As soon as he joined her, she held out a bottle of her shampoo and said "I'll help you wash your hair if you will help me with mine?"

"Gladly." Drew said as he accepted the bottle from her. She stepped back and wet her hair thoroughly. Drew watched as the water ran over her body and his morning wood began to throb. He put the bottle of shampoo back on the shelf as he slid one hand around her waist and bent to kiss her shoulder then up her neck to her ear as his hands slid up her silky sides to cup her breast. He squeezed softly as his fingers searched for her nipples.

Hope felt his hardness poking into her back and as she stepped back into his embrace, she felt it slide up her spine. It was hot and hard and even though she was slightly sore from last night, she wanted him again. She slid her hands down his thighs and pulled him closer.

Drew couldn't decide if he wanted to bend her over or pick her up but knowing that she had to be at least slightly sore from the night before and the fact that he loved to look at her beautiful face, he decided to turn her to face him.

He kissed her deeply as he bent and picked her up by her round, full ass. He lifted her against the wall as she wrapped her legs around his waist as he lined himself up and slid inside of her with a low moan. "Oh God, you feel so good, my love. So tight and wet for me."

Last night was raw, primal, animalistic sex. This morning, Drew made love to Hope as they moved slowly, lovingly as their hands roamed and their bodies joined in an age-old way of sharing each other.

Hope felt that as great as last night had been, this morning she not only felt wonderful but so loved. As they moved together in perfect harmony, she stroked her hand down the back of his head, over his shoulders and pulled him as close as she could get. "I love you so much, Drew." she whispered as she felt her stomach muscles begin to tighten, knowing that her climax was close as she rolled her hips forward, meeting him stroke for stroke.

"You are my heart now, Hope." Drew whispered back as he thrust as deeply as possible into her warmth. He could feel her muscles begin to clasp him. He pulled back and watched her face as they got close to the top of the wave of ecstasy. Their climax together wasn't like last night but gentler, more complete for both of them as they sailed over the top of the wave together and slowly floated down to the shower tiles again.

They held each other close as they whispered words of love and stroked each other. "I hate it but the water is going to go cold soon. We had better get our hair done or we are going to end up taking a cold shower." Drew told her.

"I wish we could spend the whole day in bed together but I need to find out where I'm going to be working and what I'm going to need. Will you take me to meet Wizard?" Hope said.

"Right after breakfast." Drew said as they washed their hair and then quickly finished bathing.

"I hate that I can't spend the day with you but I'm probably going to be kind of busy today. I need to get caught up with work." Drew said as they got out and toweled off.

"Drew? Can I ask something without you getting upset?" Hope asked.

"Sure babe. What's on your mind?" Drew replied.

"Where is Digger? Did they kick him out?" Hope asked.

"No, they didn't kick him out. He's on a mission with his team. Digger is their cleaner." Drew said, dreading having to explain what a cleaner does.

"Are there going to be problems between you two when he comes back?" Hope asked. She was very curious to know what being a cleaner meant but she was more worried about Drew getting into a fight with his friend.

"Not from me, no. So long as he stays away from you, I don't care what he does. A month ago, I trusted Digger more than anyone I've ever known besides my brother Drake but he ruined not only my trust in him but our friendship." Drew told her honestly. Drew didn't still have feelings for Ceecee but what Digger had done was going to be very hard to forgive, if he ever could.

Hope didn't say anything but she had to wonder if Drew could still have feelings for his ex-girlfriend but then she thought about how he had made love to her just moments before and knew that he loved her, not Ceecee.

"Promise me something?" Drew asked.

"Sure. Anything." Hope answered.

"If he ever tries to approach you or comes on to you, you will tell me right away? I will not have him putting his hands on you. That goes for anyone, Hope. You are my ole' lady now and I don't share." Drew said possessively.

"I promise but I want the same promise from you. I've seen some of the club whores watching you and giving me looks that would make me very uncomfortable, if I was more thin skinned. I can't say I blame them for wanting the handsomest man in the place but like you, I don't share." Hope said as she went up on her toes and kissed him.

"Deal." Drew said as he returned her kiss. "Oh, before I forget, Brigett will be taking you shopping in the next day or two. You are going to need leathers for riding. The whole club is going to Sturgis soon and you need to get some gear to ride in and some time on the back of my bike. It's a long ride but it's the biggest party of the year and just about every club in the country will be there." Drew told her with a big smile on his face.

"Cool. Sounds like fun." Hope said, returning his smile. They both pulled on their cuts and headed out to join the rest of the club for breakfast.

As they entered the dining room, everyone seemed to have big smiles on their faces but thankfully, Hope didn't turn and look at Drew just then. She missed the scowl on his face as he looked around the room, giving everyone a look that said if they made any comments about anything they might have heard over night, he would not be happy with them.

Considering that Wolf was one of the largest brothers in the club, no one wanted to push the button that could set him off by embarrassing his woman.

They made their plates and took the same seats they had sat in last night. They were almost done eating when the sound of bikes could be heard pulling up outside. A few minutes later, the front door opened and Hope saw several men come inside, leading several young women who looked beaten and bruised and barely able to stand up. She felt Stella and Brigett stand up and Stella said "Come on, Hope. We are going to need help. You might as well learn what we do to help with the rescues."

Hope didn't question her but just pushed away from the table and followed them and two other women she hadn't met yet as they walked over to the women being brought in.

All of the men that came in looked at her curiously but no one said anything to her but she heard them say, "Wow, Wolf sure didn't mourn long, did he?" "Damn, he found a beautiful one." Hope ignored them and just followed what the other women were doing.

There were 5 young women that looked terrified out of their minds, wrapped in blankets standing huddled together as the men turned their care over to the ole' ladies.

Vie took charge and said "Welcome to the Rescuer's MC Club house girls. How about we go get you cleaned up and then we'll get you some breakfast. Okay?"

"Is it very far to walk?" one of the girls asked.

"A little ways. Do you need help walking?" Vie asked and the young woman nodded. Both of her feet were crudely wrapped with bandages that looked like they had blood on them.

"Who made her walk in here like this? Snoop! You guys know better than this. Someone get a wheelchair!" Vie yelled and the prospects started running to do as they were told. Apparently, Vie was not a woman to be crossed. Within two minutes, a wheelchair was produced and several prospects were standing by waiting to be told what to do next.

"Do any of the rest of you need help walking?" Vie asked kindly and the rest of them shook their heads. Slowly they walked the women down the main hallway to another hallway then turned right.

"Prospect, take her to Doc and have her looked over. One of you ladies, go with her." Vie said when she saw the young woman begin to react to being alone with a man. Vie knew from experience that these women would be afraid of the guys for a while.

As they walked down the hall, Vie assigned each one of the women a room and told them. "There should be clean towels and shift style dresses in different sizes in the closet in there for you to put on for now. The dresser will have packages of different sizes of panties. Please take a package in your size and you can keep them. There will also be some camisole tops for you to use since we can't really supply you with bras until we can get you sized.

Doc will be around to check on you soon but go ahead and get a shower and get dressed. We'll bring you some breakfast soon. Are any of you allergic to anything?" Vie asked and saw them all shake their heads.

Each woman entered the room she had been assigned with one of the ole' ladies. Hope wasn't really sure what to do but asked the young woman what her name was.

"My name is Hope. What's your name?"

"Cindy. Cindy Adamson." The young woman said quietly as she stood in the middle of the room and looked around. "Is this room just for me?" She asked.

"Yes." Hope said.

"Is it safe here? Will I be able to lock the door so that no one can come in?" She asked.

"No one will hurt you here, Cindy. And yes, you can lock the door. Why don't you go get a shower and I'll see about getting you something to eat. Okay?" Hope said. She felt totally out of her comfort zone since she had no clue what she was supposed to do but helped Cindy find things to wear and then where the bathroom was.

"It would be nice to be clean again. Thank you." Cindy said and then slowly walked towards the bathroom. As soon as she was inside, Hope heard the door lock so she left the room and saw Stella come out of the room next door to the one she had been in.

"Wow! Does this happen often?" Hope asked.

"Unfortunately, yes. These rooms are reserved exclusively for rescue victims. There are two rooms set aside for children rescues when they come in without adults that are more like "group rooms" that have multiple beds in the same room. One for girls and one for boys. Older boys are in another wing of the house.

We keep them stocked with basic necessities for them to wear to be able to move around the house, but they are restricted to the main floor and have to have a prospect with them at all times when they are not in their rooms. I've never seen a woman want to leave the room, especially if they have to go with a man anywhere at first.

This wing is for females only. We supply them with a package of new panties, a camisole top and a shift style dress. The dresses may not be the most flattering things but they are decent enough for them to wear until we can get them clothes that fit. We provide two changes of new clothes for while they are here. That's Brigett's job since she loves shopping. Come on, let's go see about getting them some breakfast." Stella said.

As they walked down the hall, Vie and Sara came out of the rooms they had taken the women they were assisting into. Stella did the introductions. "Hope, this is Vie, she's Knife's ole' lady and this is Sara, she's Crank's ole' lady. Ladies, this is Wolf's ole' lady, Hope."

"Sorry to hit you with this your first day, Hope but welcome to the Rescuers. One thing you will learn fast here is to be ready for anything and everything and usually when you least expect it. I'm going to kick Snoops butt for not letting us know they were coming back today and warning us that they were bringing rescues with them. I guess we should just be thankful that they didn't come home in the middle of the night." Vie said.

"I don't mind helping but I feel so inadequate because I don't know what I'm supposed to do for them." Hope said.

"Just make sure they get to their room safely, help them find things in the room, which we don't expect you to know right now since you just got here yesterday and we haven't really had time to brief you or teach you anything about the goings on around here yet. Make sure they have meals and once they've eaten, we need to get clothing sizes so that we can get stuff delivered or if we are going to town then we can pick up what they need.

You need to bring them their meals, make sure you are there when Doc comes to check on them so that they don't have to be alone with a man they don't know, which is their biggest fear at first.

The prospects and club whores take care of the rooms when they are empty but are not allowed down here when there are women in the rooms. The women, nine times out of ten, are going to be terrified of the men and the last thing they need is the skanks threatening them to stay away from any of the brothers." Vie said. It was obvious that she was not a big fan of the club whores.

"I understand you are going to be Prez's admin assistant?" Vie asked, as they walked back down the hall to the dining room.

"Yeah. You could have knocked me over with a feather when he asked me to help him get his office organized." Hope said.

"What did you do before you came here?" Sara asked.

"I worked at the library in Richmond as a cataloger." Hope told them.

By then they had reached back to the dining room and proceeded to make plates for the girls. Drew came over to her and pulled her away so that he could talk to her without the other women listening in.

"Are you okay?" Drew asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" Hope asked.

"Sometimes, what has happened to some of these women can be very traumatic to hear or see. I know I haven't prepared you for this yet and the women have not really had a chance to tell you much. Actually they will be able to tell you more than I can about helping the rescues from here on out. Look, I've got to go and deal with some stuff but I should be back by lunch time. Okay?" Drew said.

"Sure babe. I'll be fine. I'm sure one of the ole' ladies can show me where to find Wizard after I'm done with my charge." Hope said and went up on her toes to kiss him.

Drew felt so proud of how well she was handling this and he smiled at her and told her that he would see her later then turned to leave the room. Suddenly he froze. Standing in the doorway was Digger. You could have heard a pin drop in that room just then as no one made a sound.

"Babe? Is everything okay? Who is that?" Hope asked with concern but she had a feeling she already knew who it was.

"That's my EX best friend, Digger." Drew told her, stepping closer to her. Now that he was here, there was no way he was leaving her alone.

Hope didn't say anything but she slipped her hand in his to let him know that she was here for him as the two men stood and just looked at each other without saying anything. Hope could feel the tension in Drew until she lifted her hand and rubbed his back under his cut.

Finally Digger turned around and left the room and Drew looked down at Hope. "I love you, Drew. Now go on and take care of business. I'll see you later. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." She said. She went back to help Vie and the other women to prepare plates for the rescue victims and Sara came up with a cart that they could push instead of having to carry everything.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 5.9K 64
**COMPLETED** Lily has been tormented by the memories of her mother's murder since she was eight years old. She's spent years terrified that the men...
20.3K 1K 27
When Papa Joe from the Rescue Farm calls for help, Rooster and the MSMC don't hesitate to jump on their bikes and ride out. What no one counted on w...
22.3K 1K 25
Monster Slayer's MC Book 4 Circuit never chased women. He didn't have to because they were always chasing him. He rarely went to bed alone when the...
99.2K 3.1K 54
I admit it, I was stupid to think that me of all people would be an ordinary woman. Nope. I've lived through tremendous abuse from being in foster ca...